Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep this going there should be another big event...Vote on what you think it should be!

A terrible storm 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 14 ]
a flood 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
earthquake 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
nothing 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

☜♥☞ I'm used to living alone..... ☜♥☞

☜♥☞ Evan's already tear filled eyes spilt over as he back away from Butch. He didn't want to be near that man, so without much though the boy turned around and ran straight over to Bo. He cowered into the man's chest, which caused Butch to frown and turn his glare to Kaydin. "Make him go away Bo!" he cried out, not noticing the worried look on Kaydin's face. Butch growled and turned to Kaydin,a fiery and angryook in his eyes. "You! Come here!"

Evan trembled and shook his head, thinking Buth was talking to him. What was e to do now? He had stopped Bo yesterday from going too far, but now the man was in Bo's home... Ther home...
Butch wasn't happy, Kaydin hadn't succeeded in getting te little Australian boy away from Bo, and Butch wanted Evan to himself. He shot a glare in the other man's direction before returning his attention to Kaydin. She was in trouble now, "Thought you were meant to get Evan away from him," he snapped, glaring at her. He wast impressed at all, he would have Evan.☜♥☞

☜♥☞ ......Maybe this way I'll be able to have someone ☜♥☞

OOC: Eck, s**t post, sorry
And that's a good idea

AlienGirll
Kind_Tsukasa78

L e o n a r d__B a r n a b y__W h i t e
User Image
User Image

_____Leonard had to get Jeremy back to the bus as soon as he could.... but this kid was just not cooperating. He was asking questions out the ying yang! They were getting on the bus! He WAS going to get left behind. Leo was NOT sick, he was feeling just fine. He was only screaming for 'help' because he was actually screaming and howling in defiance at Sora to get away from him, and trying to ward him off and trying to scare away the chlildren... it hadn't worked, because Jeremy, was STILL HERE! Sighing heavily, Leo's eyes narrowed as he looked at the fence and noticed the bus was still there- but the boys were done boarding. Eyes widened as he hurried over to Jeremy and began to butt him lightly in the leg with his head. Oh c'mon, Jeremy!Stop being so uncooperative and just listen to him already! Leo was older, smarter, and wiser than Jeremy, surely he wouldn't steer him wrong. Soon, Jeremy had fallen to his knees a began to sob and cry lie a child on the ground. Eyes widened as his ears flattened the best they could, and the leopard began to look around. Green eyes narrowed to see between the cracks in the fence- and he saw it. The bus was puling out of the drive way, his heart began to tighten and he realized- he had failed. Jeremy would be in trouble, and his crying would only get worse, all because he hadn't listened to Leonard... DAMN IT! "No- not stupid, you're not stupid, Jeremy... Please hush. Sssssh ssssh." Leonard tried to coax the child into calming down, and relaxing... maybe then he could try to think, maybe even try to hide him from Sora until he found a way to explain why he was still here. But no such opportunity came to him.

_____Fur stood on end, and ears flattened when heheard Sora's loud, harsh, angry voice yelling at him. Leo hated loud noises... he didn't appreciate the theatrics either as Sora came over just as Leonard too a step back from the crying boy. Eyes narrowed dangerously, and despite the fact he felt a little bad for stranding the kid here, his lip pulled up in a dangerous snarl. Bristled fur ruffled as a chilly wind suddenly blew forward, making snow fall off the tree he had been perched in moments before into a heap by its' trunk. Claws unsheated themselves from teh confinement of his toes, as the leopard took steps away from the man and the boy. "Don't get angry at me! I'm here trying toget him to change and leave, but he won't listen to me! I didn't do anything wrong! You should learn how to control your charges, Sora. You're so damn busy worrying about me, SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ******** WITH IN THE FIRST PLACE, and forget one kid! Don't you know how to count?! Eight boys were here. ONLY EIGHT! Yet you didn't dare think that if you only saw seven gt back on the bus, that you should hold back the driver and get the last one! Now look what you've done!" The leopard crouched defensively, looking ready to attack as his tail waved back and forth slightly- but he had no chance, before Jeremy's screams and loud sobbing stopped him. Standing upright, his brows furrowed over his narrowed acid green eyes as they returned to their former shape and he snorted rudely at Sora. See? The kid was telling him the exact same thig he had just told him. So he was free to go. Leonard turned his back on the man and the boy in his arms as he spoke to calm down the teary little kid. This wasn't any of his business, he shouldn't be listening in on anything. However, just as Leonard stepped underneath the shade of the lrge tree in the backyard, Sora's voice was directed at him... along with the blame of the situation. Oh no hedidn't... He couldn't turn this on Leo! He hadn't done anything wrong! He was just here, lounging in the tree trying to get the little kids to leave him alone, and one in particular makes it his job to take care of Leonard? NO! It doesn't work that way, he wasn't a pet, he was a wild animal.

_____Eyes closed as Leonard head hung, and he shook it slowly. Nostrils flared as he took a eep breath and turned to face Sora. Eyes snapped open suddenly, baring his acidic green eyes to him-glaring, with utter hatred. They appeard to be glowing against his pale fur, and snow. Nose wrinkled in disgust as he laughed bitterly. "You're asking me why I didn't do any of these this you name. Why I didn't get you, why I didn't help you- why didn't I help him. You've got it wrong! I did help him! He climbed up the tree, and nearly died. The only reason why he got away with a mere scratch, was because I saved him. I didn't get you, because there was no time- and to be frank... I hate you, the less time we spend together talking or mingling... the better. I don't need your help in simple matters like this. As for why I didn't go with him in the shop- LOOK AT ME! I'm a wild animal! I'm a beast! I belong outside, in the wild, I'm not about to let some man tell me what the hell he wants me to do. I didn't do all those thing you ask of me, because... I AM NOT YOUR PUPPET! I AM NOT YOUR PET! I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE!" Leonard roared angrily, and took a menacing step forward, snapping his pearly white teeth together loudly. "...And these kids are not my responsibility." He finished, huffing through his nostrils angrily as he turned on his heel and dug his claws into the bark of the tree, while standing on his two hind legs. The leopard was tall, lanky- and majestic, even as he growled and dragged his claws down the tree and stripped it of the rough, patchy over-layer of bark it had covering the smoother, lighter coat. With that, he grabbed ahold of the trunk, and began to climb up again. Leonard didn't want to talk about this, he didn't do anything that was in the wrong. He didn't want to go and call the home, and tell them what Sora had done. To be frank, he wanted to stay out here... in the elements, where he could do whatever the hell he wanted. If he was to be trapped here, he might as well make the most of his 'cage', and he would go to any corner he wanted to... when he wanted to. Going into the house was not one of those things he wanted to do.

_____The leopard rolled its' eyes as he climbed higher and higher in the tree- towards the top, where the leaves were thin, and he could see everything. He was higher than he had been before... where someone could potenially die a very terrible death if they fell from this height. Just as Leo turned his back on the trunk, and very carefully stepped out on one of the shaky limbs, Sora turned back to look where he had been- only to see a pair of green eyes staring out at him from green, and white covered leaves. Those eyes narrowed as a growl was heard, and were hidden- Leonard had decided to lay down, and hide himself behind a small cluster of leaves. "I already told you what happened. I don't have to explain myself. If you want to try and get me- good luck... it won't work. Either you climb up here yourself, and you won't make it down alive, or you knock me out... and I won't wake up again." A shrug was given, but Sora wouldn't have been able to see it, seeing as he was hidden amongst the leaves. Sora's face or tone didn't hinder, or scare him in the slightest. So instead, he lay his head upon his clean white paws, and closed his eyes- ears rotating and turning to every and any sound he heard going on around him. He was going to take this peace and quiet, and utilize it as much as he could... While it lasted, before Sora started causing problems again in trying to do something he knew he couldn't achieve.... Tame a Leopard.

User ImageUser Image

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

oqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ arkooqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ

ʷᵉˡˡ ᶤ'ᵐ ʷᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ˢᵗᶤˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃˡᵗʰ˒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉˑ

⇒. Bo was relieved to have Evan run back into his arms, which seemingly naturally came around the boy holding him close to his chest where his heart was thumping violently with anger and frustration. He didn't want to have to hurt this man with Evan so close, but if he was left no choice.. Well.. He would. He would be able to control his anger better though if he could just keep his hands on Evan's small form, hear him breath and his heart beat next to his. The man's yellowed eyes glared in return to Butch, sending all and every particle of angry through in his direction until he was sure his brain would explode through so much hateful energy. Of course it didn't, but he was still seething with anger that this man had caused his sweet Evan to cry.. Again.

Kaydin stopped a frightened little shiver that ran through her body, her eyes wavered from Butch's angry glares onto Bo's back as she saw his muscles roll testingly beneath his clothes. Now unsure of herself and of what her brother was capable of to protect this little boy he had fallen for. So when Butch snapped at her for her folly in this stupid plan to get Evan from the man she bite her lip to stop it quivering and stepped from around Bo's side.

The werewolf glanced at his sister, hurt she would try something like this behind his back. He knew how she used people but hadn't thought she could do this to her own flesh and blood. The man's eyes narrowed slightly as the girl's lips parted saying shakily " I think you should leave now Butch. " Bo felt a grumble of frustration rumble his chest. They were on first name terms? How bad was this? Could his sister really betray him like this? Bo glanced back at Butch and scowled, he would sort this out with Kaydin later right now this man was the problem. " Yes. Leave now. " He growled gruffly, tightening his arms around Evan, not so much as to squeeze the life from him but more to comfort him. Make him feel better, hoping to conveyed his feelings through the contact..⇐

ᶤᶠ ʷᵉˡˡᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵗʰᶤˢ˒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡ'ˢ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ

αη∂ кαу∂ιη

Hatter09
ooc- *gasps* What if D: they are in league! ?

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

User Image

☜♥☞ Evan trembled in Bo's embrace, but he felt so much better in the man's embrace. He had his back to Butch, not sure if it was a good idea or not, but he knew that Bo would protect him from the man he was now so afraid off. He listened to the man's heart thumping with anger and focused on that, not anything else around him. Why did there there always have to be something wanting to tear the small boy away from his guardian. He nuzzle his face into Bo's chest for comfort and relaxed slightly, but Butch was still there, and it was Kaydin's fault. Evan gripped tightly to the back of the man's shirt with his small and pale fingers. He focused on Bo, not wanting to think about anything else, there was no one else there to the boy, no one but him and the man he was so desperately clinging onto.
Hearing Kaydin speak, telling Butch to leave, Evan's reality was bought bak to him. He turned his head to glance and Butch and he could see the man's angry face. Shuddering, Evan turned his head and buried his face in Bo's chest. Upon hearing Bo's warning tone, the small boy knew that te man wasn't going to let Butch come near him.

Butch growled, he put his hands on his hips and glared at Bo angrily. Evan was his and his alone. He'd watched the boy grow up, torture him too, and he was waiting for when he could take him. Yesterday in the hardware store had been his chance, but his man, Bo, had stopped that. Butch's hands curled into fists and he glared at Kaydin, "Why are you asking me to leave! You're a part of this, they can't fight us both off!" he growled at te blonde. He and Kaydin had come to an agreement, so they were working together to take Evan away from Bo and keep hi to themselves. He shook his head and turned to Bo, folding his arms over his chest, "Make me!" he growled. He wasn't going to make this easy, he wasn't giving up without a fight. ☜♥☞

OOC: I like that idea smile

AlienGirll

Shirtless Mage

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Violette_Otero

User Image

╔══════ ═══════╗
Ⓢora Ⓚ. Ⓜatsumoto
╚══════ ═══════╝

User Image

Sora watched as Leo raced off into the tree, having stopped and turned so that Leo could look into his differently colored eyes and watched the other, clearly listening to the other, clearly understanding what he said, but his expression did not change. Sora was still angry with him and the words that Leo said only made it worse. the leopard did point out a few good points, but Sora didn't have time to mull over that at the moment. He still had Jeremy right there in his arms and the boy seemed to have enough stress on his plate. Sora looked back to the tree and watched as the leopard clawed his way up and told him that he wasn't coming down and he couldn't make him. Sora shrugged. "If that's how you're going to be, then that's how the battle will be fought." Sora said simply, readjusting Jeremy on his shoulder he carried him into the house. Sora took the young boy inside and went about cleaning him up, pulling off layer after layer of uniform, searching for the boy's clothes only to find that the other boys had hidden them out in the snow and thus they needed to be washed, letting Jeremy wear a giant loose shirt and a pair of boxers as a kind of temporary pajamas, before knowing that it was time and leading the boy to the living room, first aid kit in hand, as he pulled out a futon bed from the couch and sat Jeremy down to work on his injuries.

Jeremy was still whimpering and sniffling as Sora looked over the bandages. "Hey, don't cry. It's going to be alright. We'll call up the house and figure out what's going to happen." Sora promised, wanting the young boy to stop crying so he could get a good look at him. "It's not going to be alright....I'm so stupid. I ruined everything." The little one sobbed as Sora began to remove some of the bandages. "What do you mean? Nothing's ruined. This scrape will be all but gone within a few days and by tomorrow night you'll be back with all your friends." Sora promised, taking off the last of the bandages and going to the first aid kit and pulling out some disinfectant and tweezers, having found a few splinters and bark scrapes on the boy's chin. Jeremy cringed when Sora started but just gripped onto the blanket more tightly and held on. "But I did ruin everything. I didn't do what I was told and I was a bother to everyone. Now you, Leo, and everyone on the bus are going to get in trouble because of what I did. and you and Leo are fighting because of it too....he was so mad. I'm sorry sensei. I didn't mean to make everyone so angry." Sora looked up to the little boy, sighing softly he slathered the last bit of scraped chin with the disinfectant and placed a large bandage over the boy's chin, making it look much more healthy and clean. Sora laid the boy back down on the futon, patting his head lightly and shaking his head. "It's not your fault that everyone is mad at each other. You told me what happened...and I think that I see why things turned out as they did. You weren't trying to do anything wrong. You were being a very good little boy...except for sneaking out of class." The man said as he wiped the little boy's tears away. Jeremy nodded softly, sniffling, looking a little better, though he still looked pretty down in the dumps.

Sora tucked Jeremy in and stood up, putting the first aid kit away and looking toward the trees. "Jeremy. I'm going to talk to Leo, while I'm outside I want you to try and rest, if you can't think of something for all of us to eat when we come back alright?" Sora asked, earning a small nod from Jeremy. Sora pulled on a thick coat and his rain boots, now prepared for the winter iciness. He also grabbed his tranquilizer gun and a few of the vials that the slave store had give him. Sora walked out, letting the gun be seen but taking great care to make sure the cat also saw that he leaned it against the building and continued to talk towards the tree, as if saying "I don't want to use this, I want to talk, but if I have to then I will." Sora went up the rest of the way and sat down on one of his yard stones, looking up into the tree with an expression that was both calm but alert at the same time. "Hey, Jeremy misses you. I think it would do you both well to talk to each other. It's clear that I'm not getting through to either of you." The man said before sighing. "The boy told me what happened, how you saved him and why he missed the bus. I do admit that I was wrong in being so accusing of you earlier....though yo're not completely off the hook. You did, in your own way, make everything a whole lot worse. But I admit that you saved the boy's life and I'll thank you for that." Sora said honestly. "Jeremy's convinced that you're angry with me because of what he did, not true I assume, but it does bring in a few truths that if having been chosen, you would have maintained your pride and things would have turned out better." Sora said, taking a breath. After all, your outburst confused just about everyone. After all, I had no control over you during these actions. I don't have some psychic power that made you unable to walk into a building, which isn't in and of itself something that would mark you as any kind of puppet, rather just a concerned being that needed to keep it's eye on a child. You also could have called for me at any point in time after you saved the boy or dragged him back to the dojo for me to take care of. I would have been so busy with the boys I could have easily forgotten about you for awhile. Those things, along with many others, are things you could have done but chose not to because you were the one being stubborn." Sora said with a sigh. "But, we're both adults. I can put aside how angry I am with you if you went inside and comforted the boy, watched him while, and ate dinner with us. After that you could sleep outside." The man the motioned toward the gun with his head. "Or we can do this the hard way...and no one is happy."
User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Vailen "Master" Szipocs

My mom said that if I can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all...

Vailen sighed. He hated the world,the people in it, the pollution. He was sick of it all. Leaning back in the chair he rocked twice before returning the front legs to the floor as the office that had arrested him walked into the room. He was still sitting in the interrogation room waiting to be told if he was going to jail or not. At the smirk on the others face he raised an eye brow and crossed his arms over his chest. "We can let you out on one condition. You prove to us that you can take care of another." the officer said causing Vailen to chuckle darkly. "Get me a dog then" "No not a pet. Another human being. Their age is irrelevant but this is what you have to do. Call it community service if you will"

Now twenty minutes later Vailen was sitting in the back of a cop car being driven to the slave shop.He was not amused, or happy to be getting out of jail or anything.He was irritated. More than that, he was...Unable to focus on anything.He was to take care of someone else and be happy that he wasn't in jail as someones playmate. Moving his legs slightly he stared out at the world from behind a curtain of black hair. Sure he was moody and cold but it had always served him well. If he wasn't he got hurt. Putting his lip piercing into his mouth he started playing with it absently.

MOM COVER YOUR EARS BECAUSE IT'S GOING DOWN!

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

xxxxxxxxxxxThis party is old and uninviting.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxParticipants all in black and white.

User Image

You enter in full-blown technicolor.xxxxxxxxxxx
Nothing is the same after tonight.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

User ImageIt wasn't meant to be... things would have gone differently if it had never happened... Why was it that the village decided to call him a god from the beginning? It wasn't like he ever did anything special in front of them. They had never seen his other form and it wasn't like he had any special powers. Though, there was no changing the past now, Yukiko had no choice but to stay in the time he was in and live his life as a... slave... How did that happen? He went from being a God through the eyes of his village to a lowly slave, only meant to serve the person he was bought for. This wasn't even supposed to happen... the people who gave him to the English men never knew what would happen after that day. They just wanted the beautiful male seen as a deity to be gone and out of their hair. Who would have even known that they knew how to freeze people back then? It wasn't technology they would have thought to have had back then, nor that the frozen would be able to live once again, whenever they were bought. What kind of people were these guys that they knew so much before others even thought of it?

There wasn't much time to think anymore, his body warming up finally and those beautiful golden orbs opening once more. He stared up at the ceiling for a second, his mind not processing anything just yet as his breath was gentle. He slowly sat up now, a chill running through his body before he attempted to stand up. He looked around the room a bit, one of his fluffy ears giving a twitch as things slowly started coming back to him. 'Yuki! There's foreigners coming this way! They've threatened our people!! You have to do something.' The young male, not knowing what was coming to him, followed these two villagers, to protect his land... Brows furrowed a bit as he remembered what happened, a wave of fury running through him. They tricked me... they weren't in trouble from the beginning... He thought to himself, slowly trying to calm himself down before a hand came up to the collar he wore now, feeling a chain being attached to it as well. Examining the charms, he wondered what exactly they were for, why he had been wearing them in the first place. "They even chained me?" He muttered to himself before looking to where he had been previously laying, noticing that there was a sign there.

It had been a warning, letting whoever would be here know that he was dangerous. They saw my other side... He thought, barely remembering when he had attacked the English men when he was being kidnapped. He never remember anything once someone angered him enough, it was usually all a blank or the memory would be hazy. Though, it was clear why they had chained him now, seeing as he was dangerous whenever he snapped. Hearing the door open, brighter gold orbs went to it now, a sudden wave of rage running through him. "Wake now, huh? You weren't supposed to awaken this early..." A guard muttered, Yuki growling as he went to launch at him but felt the restriction of the chain keeping him from getting too close. He glanced back, now noticing how short the chain was, not allowing him to move further than a few feet from where he was once laying. He snarled at the man now, who had been laughing before dangerous orbs stared him down for a second. "Don't give me that look, mutt. I wasn't the one who put ya here, just stuck keeping an eye on ya." The officer said with rather a dull look, staring the wolf demon down.

Though, the man was right... it wasn't his fault he was in here. Yuki just had a lot of pent up anger he needed to let out, seeing as he was forced to be in a place he didn't want to from the start. Huffing at the man, his ears were plastered against his head, golden orbs narrowed on him before he finally sat down on the floor. The chain barely even allowed him to do this much though, there wasn't much Yuki could do at this point. "Look lively, there's people comin' to get a look at ya." The guard said before chuckling and leaving the room, Yuki giving a growl before a frown slid along his features. I didn't ask for any of this... Why am I here? He thought before a sigh left his lips, his ears drooping now as he looked down at his lap. This was going to be a long day, one that the young man already knew he wasn't going to enjoy.

(Hope this is alright for an entrance, Fairie. >w> )

•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxg i a n l u c a .xb a s i l e o .xxxx
xxx C a l l xm e xB a s i

Basi chuckle when Raima stuck his tongue out at him, the boy was too cute. He kissed the brunette's forehead before leaving the kitchen and heading to the bathroom. He thought about going to the ball, he'd love to be able to go, and take Raima, without a leash, he just had to hope the boy didn't run on him. He'd had to lead to dance to, but it shouldn't take him too long, though he was already imagining him dancing with his new teenage lover. He chucked lightly to himself as he turned on the shower, Raima was adorable, and dancing with him would be amazing, the Italian's heart sung just at the thought.

Upon finished his shower, Basi climbed out from under the water and wrapped the towel around his waist. He ran a towel through his hair to dry most of it, but didn't get dressed as he could smell breakfast being ready and his stomach grumbled. Walking into the kitchen with nothing on but a towel, the Italian couldn't help but smile at the omelettes Raima had made. "Wow, very nice, bravissimo," he chuckled as he kissed the boy's cheek. The food smelt great, and he couldn't wait to eat them.

OOC: Translations-

The Undead Fairie
kind_tsukasa78

User Image

Saito Kitai Kanari

Loyal, Honest, Protector.

User Image

As they walked out of the shop Saito nearly had the same reaction to the woman of this time as Sorin, it was rather ironic that Saito acted the way he did but he had been in this time longer than Sorin! Shaking his head he turned and moved to Sorin's side as if to shield the boy from the world. "Unfortunatly this his how the woman of this time dress. Morales have long been lost to theses people, violence and sex rule their worlds." He whispered softly to Sorin, though he knew the words would not bring him a form of comfort it was best he knew the truth instead of thinking something that was a total lie. Moving one arm to go around Sorin's waist and moving on of his arms around Saito's next he helped support the boy as they went to the car.

Once in the car Saito nodded to the drive and the car roared to life and slowly eased away from the crowd of people on the left and the shop that was to the right. The drive back to his resident was a pleasent one filled with the scenery of tall trees and feilds of flowers with large homes here and there. It was this view he like some days and it made him think of the days he would just go to relax on the hill over looking the city he was living in. Soon the two pulled up to a rather large house that seemewd to be pulled right out of the Victioran time, the color scheme was simple. Ivory and white, at some points you couldn't tell the difference between the two colors. "Would you care to explore outside or inside first?" he spoke in gentle tones to the other and held a warm and friendly smile on his features.

User Image

OOC: Sorry so late work has been killing me....

Shirtless Mage

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
xJessalynx

User Image

User Image
Sorin Evander
User Image

Sorin shook lightly as h tried to get it into his head that, yes, he really was in a new world. all the rules were wiped from the table and he no longer knew what he could and could not do. Sorin knew that during his original lifetime sex and violence had ruled the world but....not like this. The young man tried his very best to calm down and try to make comparisons to his old world....if just to have some semblance between where he was and what he saw. ""I don't understand, the women wearing trousers for working I understand, I even understand showing the skin when they lust for the body of a man or for the attention that such actions bring. But this..." The young man struggled to explain but ultimately seemed to give up half-way through. "I have so much more to learn....to relearn. So much to get used to." Sorin looked to Saito cautiously and tilted his head. "There are still sensible people in the world aren't there? Professors? Doctors? People of intelligence and elegance to watch over the...the ruffians that populate the streets?" Saito asked, barely glancing to where Saito placed his hands as he lead him into the car.

Sorin, once in the car and feeling a little better now that he wasn't in the same area as all the distress he had found before was surprised as he felt the seats of the car. "These are actually quite comfortable." The man said, looking to the seat belt and glad he remembered from the tube what that was at least. "It's like sitting in an arm chair while you're travelling. A fine fine choice....probably makes the experience a lot less painful." the young man commented, remembering the uncomfortable experience of long carriage rides. Sorin jumped and looked around at the sound of the car's engine turning, gripping onto the seat belt protectively the whole trip to Saito's home, only about three fours of the journey did the man let go and watch out the car window. His eyes drank in the new sights and sounds, and was clearly delighted in seeing the man's home. He turned to Saito with a pleasant smile on his face. "I would care for a tour of the inside of the house first if you don't mind...I'd rather not be lost when it comes to basic essentials." Sorin said simply. "I do hope to one day explore the outside one day, if that's possible as well." Sorin said before looking back to the house. "Do you keep pets? Or servants that live on the grounds that I should be careful to respect?"
User Image

Anxious Friend

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI CAN'T xwaitx FOR YOU TO x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKNOCK MExxUP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN A MINUTExxMINUTE xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN A xCKIN' MINUTE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxin a second

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI CAN'T xwaitx FOR YOU TO xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSHUT MExxUPxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND xmakex ME xHIP xlike
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBADSSx!!!

suzukisuzukisuzukisuzukisuzukisukisuzukiThe bass, the rock, the mic, the tremble -
ukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeI like my coffee black just like my metal

suzukisuzukisuzukisuzukisuzukisukisuzukiThe bass, the rock, the mic, the tremble -
ukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeI like my coffee black just like my metal

xxxxxxxVicente stared over the water quietly, deep in unknown thoughts, his eyes looking solemn. Mmm… Seeing the bath filled just enough, he then reached out a long thin arm and wrapped his fingers around the knob, turning it slowly until the water slowed before stopping, only a few droplets dripping and rippling on the water’s surface. Dropping his hand from the knob, he let it slip into the tub under the water, testing it again and making sure it wasn’t too hot, or too cold for the neko. He was sure Ashley would prefer warmer water, but then again he wasn’t sure and hadn’t asked. Hopefully if he had complaints he would say so, though. Vicente could mix a bit of cooler water if that was needed, so he didn’t really mind at all. Baths were relaxing and should always be fitting to the person taking them so they’re most comfortable. That’s what he thought, at least, and knew to treat guests at a home the way you would want to be treated. The small neko had come from quite some chaos, so he would be treating him quite well, but he would have done that even with a good background story and no problems. He acted like a child, and the Japanese male would never hurt a child, no matter what nonsense they spoke or how they acted. Though he knew Ashley wasn’t a child, he was seventeen, but it seemed he hadn’t had the time to grow up properly, so it was like he was a child anyhow.

xxxxxxxYawning quietly, Vicente raised his hand from under the tub’s water and pushed back his hair from his face. Adjusting his glasses, he then heard a light noise and turned to see what it was, already expecting to see the neko. “The bath water should be quite warm, but if it’s too warm I can mix some cold water to make it less.” he explained at once before looking away from Ashley as he took off his shirt. He’d have to do laundry later…which he wasn’t looking forward to. Even if all it was-was throwing the clothing into a machine, pushing a few buttons and adding some shampoo. Vicente never enjoyed house chores, but he supposed he wasn’t the only one. Maybe when Ashley was more comfortable and more suited in the house, he could start doing some small chores? But he wouldn’t pressure him, or even talk to him about that now. Even if slaves were usually meant for work, he had told the neko that he was going to help him, and he intended to of course. “I’ll leave you to your privacy. All you need is here.” Vicente straightened from his bent position, looking over at Ashley. “Soap, shampoo, two towels, and I’ll put your clothes on the doorknob outside.” he added, pointing to the things neatly set on the nearby stool. He had never intended to stay with the neko, and he was sure that he wanted his privacy. Smiling lightly, he then walked over to where he had set his dirty shirt. Picking it up and throwing it over his shoulder, he then went to the door, grabbing the knob as he entered his room once again. “Call if you need anything, though, it’s no bother.” Vicente said lastly before closing the door behind him.

xxxxxxxMaybe…I can take a small nap…” he thought aloud, setting down the dirty shirt on the edge of his bed before collecting the clothes he had taken out for Ashley. Walking back to the bathroom door, he put the clothes over the knob and made sure it didn’t fall before returning to his bed, sitting down on the side. Leaning forward he put his face in his hands, yawning into his palms. “Mmm,” sighing, he raised his head before reaching out his hand to the nightstand, picking up his phone and turning it on, seeing an unread text message. Brow raised, he pressed for it to be open before reading it to himself: Mail has arrived! Make sure to read it. It came from an unknown number, and he decided it didn’t matter anyhow. Rolling his eyes, he set the phone back onto the nightstand before raising his legs onto the bed, laying down flat on his back, one arm over his forehead as he stared up at the ceiling. “I wonder if I can properly take care of someone… I can barely take care of myself.” He turned onto his left side, using his right hand to go under his cheek as he stared ahead, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling his glasses gave him pressing against his face. “For him, I can. At least, I’ll care for him better than myself, at least.” smiling slightly, Vicente then closed his eyes, resting quietly, though not fully asleep.
Hatter09
ooc: as you can see, posts depend on my mood~ In a bit of a sad mood after seeing a sad movie...so post is bland and kinda quiet, s'sorry.

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

oqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ arkooqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ

ʷᵉˡˡ ᶤ'ᵐ ʷᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ˢᵗᶤˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃˡᵗʰ˒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉˑ

⇒. Bo tried calming his raising anger by concentrating on Evan as the boy nuzzled into his chest, he was now afraid of loosing control, because even though his anger could be hard to arouse when it did he was certainly hard to control. The man's yellow eyes were already beginning to darken, showing the seeds of his annoyance were starting to take over. He looked up from Evan's tear fulled eyes to the man Butch again, the sight of him looking angry was somewhat laughable, Bo hadn't been beaten in a fight with a human before, and didn't intend to let this be his first.
But when Butch said that Kaydin was also part of this he flinched and turned to his siter with hurt in his eyes.

Kaydin scowled at Butch, gritting her teeth, she didn't want to be on Bo's bad side not when he was so angry already. And as she turned to look at hi, thinking about lying saying she hadn't had anything to do with it, Butch had blackmailed her! No that wasn't true at all though and Bo would be able to tell. " Bo.. " She said softly before meeting his black eyes and backing off. She had nothing against Evan, on the other hand she thought the world of him he was adorable and a fitting son for the one she couldn't have, but that wasn't the reason she had agreed to do this with Butch, she wanted his money and if she could just get Evan from Bo then she had been promised a sum to keep her happy for a couple years before it ran out. For another long moment Kaydin considered her options; side with Butch and wither win ( though she thought this was a slim chance ) or try to get her brother to forgive her.. He had a soft spot for family but now it had something to do with this boy. With a deep sigh the girl took another step back, closer to Butch and crossed her arms, trying to avert her gaze from Bo.

The immortal's eye had turned to their dark shade as he continued to watch Kaydin, wondering how she could do this to him. All his life he'd been watching out for his younger siblings and none of them cared about it, they were all thieves or con artists.. worse liars. The hurt looked vanished as he pushed these feelings away, a dark growl rumbling from his stomach. " Didn't I warn you before Butch? " He snarled the male's name, spitting it from his mouth like poison. Why can't things just be simple?! He asked himself, while soothingly stroking his fingers through Evan's hair, partly to help the boy and partly to stay calm. Gently he gripped Evan's wrist and pulled him behind himself, so he was the barrier between his backstabbing sister and this sinister man. " You honestly believe you could take Evan away form me? " Almost managing to keep the wolfish snarl from his voice.. Almost..⇐

ᶤᶠ ʷᵉˡˡᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵗʰᶤˢ˒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡ'ˢ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ

αη∂ кαу∂ιη

Hatter09
ooc- o 3o Reckon you could find a picture of Butch ? or just explain what he looks like or something = w=
Kind_Tsukasa78

L e o n a r d__B a r n a b y__W h i t e
User Image
User Image

_____Leonard recognized the understand in Sora's eyes, saw that he understood every single word that he was saying- good, then he would know not to bother the leopard with his petty anger, and his poor responsibility for these kids. Acid green eyes blinked slowly as the leopard watched the mismatched eyed human speak with the boy being carried in his arms. Leonard felt bad for the boy- sure it was his fault for not trying to stop the bus, but the kid was at fault the most for not listening to Leo when he had told hi, the bus was there and was picking up the boys. If he had just listened and taken a look, all of this could have been avoided... sure he would have gotten in trouble, because he would have held up the driver to get back into normal clothes, but that's a hell of a lot better than the situation they were in now. A roll of the eyes was given as Sora turned to leave and called this a 'battle'. He didn't have to exaggerate and call this a battle- they were merely arguing constantly, because they didn't like each other. Or rather, Leo didn't like him in the slightest and sooner or later, Sora woud feel the same and want to get rid of the majestic beast. Oh that would be the day~

_____When Sora retreated into the house, Leonard smiled smugly to himself and nodded his head curtly. HA! That's how it was done. With that, he was able to lay his head down upon his two folded paws, way up high in the tree- If he were to fall, Leonard was sure he would not survive the fall... he was near the very top, where the branches were thin, and swayed easily. As a leopard, he had great balance, and was safe- but if something were to happen, leopard or human would not be able to survive the fall... he would break something very important, and have to be put down if he stayed in this form turning back to human form would be a bit on the tougher side. But luckily, the wind as not blowing, so there was nothing to fear. Or so Leo would like to think, when surrounded by corrupt humans there was always something to fear. Eyes fluttered closed as he yawned tiredly, and clamped his jaws back together. There was nothing in particular he could think of doing- he had already eaten, Sora left him be on his own for now while he went to go tame the kid. To think! He didn't have to do anything, he needn't have to worry, he could have some free time to himself at long last, and this time he wasn't frozen to get it... Even when he was frozen, Leo hadn't been alone, he was always constantly being watched by someone or something, having his body regulated in that tube while he just waited... waited for the moment they would wake him so he could be sold to someone else. HA! Just watch... he'd find a way to escape from here, and this peace wouldn't be so rare, wouldn't be so sudden, and shocking.

_____Actually- to tell the truth, there was no peace to begin with. As much as Leo would have loved to just fall asleep on that tree branch he was perched on, Sora wouldn't have that... oh no. He had to find some way to tame a wild animal. He had to find some way to make the creature that hated him so much- listen to him. Sighing, Leo's ears turned towards him as he heard the foot falls in the snow draw closer and closer to him. Opening one eye just a crack- he observed the human and sat up suddenly. His eyes narrowed, lips peeled back, fur bristled, a growl began to rumble in his throat as his claws unsheathed themselves and he began to scoot back- making the branch he was on sway and rattle its' leaves. His eyes darted to the vials in his hand and shuddered- no, Sora doesn't know what he was arming himself with! What, was this man crazy?! If he shot Leo with the stuff in that vial, it would nullify his powers for hours- he would turn back into a human and fall from this tree- and not see the next morning, because he would end up being killed by the branches on his way down, was Sora really willing to risk losing his brand new slave he just paid big bucks for? Not that it mattered to Leo, perhaps if he died, he'd meet his God that much sooner, and be reborn- but that didn't mean he wanted to die! Holy hell, it would look better on him if he went to find his God on his own accord... not be forced to come face to face with him again! UGH! Leo's eyes darted to the gun as it was set down and Sora began to approach him. No matter what Sora said, now that he pulled out that gun, Leo wasn't going anywhere near him. He just got his powers back, he wasn't going to lose them again- especially after he said he wouldn't use those! What a no good, lying HORRIBLE human!

_____Leo took another step back and ran his butt into the trunk, his tail falling off of the branch and hanging down to where Sora would be able to see it quite well, even amongst the leaves, because of the dark black spot. "I don't care if the kid misses me. He's not my responsibility. I'm not going in there, it's not my job to talk to him and comfort him, it's your job to take care of him, teach him, and then send him back home. In no way, am I in that equation there. I don't care if I made things worse, I don't want your thanks for saving his life- I didn't do it for you. I did it, because he's a child, and no child deserves to die. That's what I really hate about you humans... you're all exactly the same on the inside. You're all very different personality wise- but you're technically related, you're all in the same sector of the food chain. Yet you hurt each other, kill each other, and even neglect one another... It's despicable! You forgot him- not me. You. So don't pin YOUR mistake on me. I was just trying to help. If I did it wrong next time don't give me the chance to help, because honestly... I don't want to." The leopard carefully sat his butt down, as he leaned back against the trunk of the tree, trying to keep himself far away from that gun as possible- his eyes often flickered to it, to make sure it wouldn't start floating randomly- point at him, and then shoot. A mocking snort of laughter was given as Sora continued speaking. "I am mad at you- but not because of him. Make sure he knows that- As for my outburst, it confused you? It confused everyone- OF COURSE IT DID! I'm not human... My outbursts, no matter how civil or feral they may be... will never make sense, simply because I have different things to worry about than you humans I have more things on my mind than you do as well. I don't randomly outburst like a human child for a toy- I outburst because you're keeping me from what I'm supposed to be doing! I could be going back to Russia, and getting ready for Winter over there! But nooooo! I have to be stuck in this hell hole with you and your kids! They're not even your kids! So why do you even care?! You have no control over my actions, because you have no control over me. I don't care what you say, I'm not going in that house with you. Go ahead, do this the hard way- I don't care, because... you may not know, but that gun you have over there, I don't know if the guards told you or not... but it shuts off my powers. ALL of my powers, and it numbs every muscle in my body. You know what that means? You shoot me with that, I turn back into my human form, I'll lose my balance, fall out of this tree and hit many many branches on my way down and probably die a very horrible death like the one I saved Jeremy from." Blatant as ever, aren't you Leo?

User ImageUser Image

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

User Image

☜♥☞ Evan was scared, terrified, of Butch and now hurt that Kaydin would betray him and her brother like that. He shook his head, but kept it buried in Bo's chest. Could he believe this? Could he believe that Kaydin would do such a thing! He could feel Bo's anger building up, and the small boy became fearful, not for his safety or well-being, but for Butch's and Kaydin's. He figured Butch had no idea what this man was really capable of, but he guess that Kaydin would have a pretty good idea, they were siblings after all. He kept his hold on Bo tight, not wanting to let the man go as he nuzzled against his chest. Bo was mad, he knew it, and he was too... Evan wouldn't show it like Bo did because he was too scared and hurt, but he was mad, how could Kaydin do this! Couldn't she see that the small boy didn't want to leave anymore! He sighed in irritation as he pulled himself closer to Bo.

Butch scoffed and folded his arms across his chest as he rolled his eyes. He knew Evan would be no good in a fight, and he knew how to, and he was sure Kaydin would help him out since she wanted Evan for herself. He smirked to Bo, before taking a shaky step backwards before regaining his composure when he noticed the man's eyes turned black. He had no idea why his eyes were turning, and he didn't want to know, he jut knew that he wasnt Evan, and wanted him now.
He put a hand on Kaydin's shoulder, "You really want to hurt your sister?!" he called as he pulled her in front of him, it wasn't so much as to use her as a shield, but to prove a point. "She's the reason I'm here, she was trying to take Evan away from you," he said with a smirk, he knew he was right, Kaydin was the one trying to drag Evan away from this home, but she had failed, that's when he'd stepped in. He watched as Bo moved Evan to be standing behind him and he narrowed his eyes, he didn't like the man's attitude, he knew Evan the longest, so he should be with someone he knew as he was growing up, even if it was soeone who enjoyed torturing him. Of course, he'd never told Kaydin this, he lied and told them that the two of them had been best friends so that she'd go along with this. He claimed to only want what was best for the small Australian boy, but he didn't, he wanted him to himself, to torture and to make him cry everyday like he used to. "I'm not afraid of you," he said sternly, not a single waver in his voice, he stood strong and determined. Evan was his. He scoffed when Bo spoke once more before laughing, a deep, dark, laugh. "Yes, yes I do,"

Evan blinked in shock when Bo pulled him behind him, but he'd caught the wolfish rumble in the man's stomach and the growl in his tone of voice. Now he was afraid, he couldn't let Bo get into trouble for defending him like this. "Bo.... calm down..." he whimpered softly as he wrapped his arms back around the man's waist from behind and pulled him back a few steps. He wanted to try and get Bo away from Kaydin and Butch, he didn't want to leave him standing here like this, he knew that something bad was going to happen.☜♥☞

BUTCH MALONE
User Image

OOC: That okay? hahaha

AlienGirll

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

My *Fantasy* Has Turned To Madness.... All My *Goodness* Has Turned To Badness....

Jasper had been enjoying the kiss, and it answered many questions that he had about the smaller neko on his lap.If Ren did fancy him it made sense with his mood in the car. Leaning back he let a smile grace his lips. "I sometimes forget that you actually need to breathe" Jasper said before leaning forward and kissing Ren's neck and pulling him closer. The contact alone was able to calm him and now that he was calm the extra attention was more than ok with the vampire. He didn't want blood or anything, it was simply soothing.

My Need To Have *YOU* Has Taken My Soul..... My *HEART* Is Trembling....

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out