Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep this going there should be another big event...Vote on what you think it should be!

A terrible storm 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 14 ]
a flood 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
earthquake 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
nothing 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxa s h l e y.xl e r o y .xxxx
x
xxC o l l a r : xP i n k x W h i t e xB l u e
C h a r m s : xH e a r t xW h i t e W i n g x B a l l e t S h o e

Ashley smiled at how gentle the man's arms held him. He didn't want to leave Vicente's warm embrace, he could stay here forever, and he hoped that when they slept the man would let the neko cuddle up to him. The boy looked up at his master with a sweet smile, "You did, but I still feel like I should thank you," he said happily, the boy was rather cheerful and excited about the thought of getting some help considering he'd never been able to stop and ask for it. Ashley could tell Vicente wasn't used to having to comfort someone, but the neko thought that the man was doing just fine. To him, this was perfect, it was more than enough for him, just to be embraced helped a lot. Using the back of his hand to wipe his cheeks, the neko pulled away from his master a little with a sweet smile, but he felt comfort in the arm that Vicente still had around him.

When he was told to finish eating his breakfast the neko nodded with a big, sweet smile. "Of course, I wouldn't waste it. And no need to worry, it'd fine, I just need to learn how to use a knife," he said as a light pink blush spread across his cheeks. He hoped Vicente didn't see him as too much of a child, he didn't mean to be childlike, but he was like this because he was still so innocent and pure of heart. The boy was seventeen and still didn't even know where babies came from. Tilting his head to the side he shoved a piece of his omelet into his mouth. Ashley's ears perked up in excitement when his master mentioned a bath, he hadn't even had to ask yet! "Okay Master Vicente! Sounds good..." he said happily as he continued to chow down on his omelet. The neko couldn't wait now, he was overly excited at the thought of getting clean. He hadn't had a proper wash in so long, the best he could do was clean himself like a lot of cats did, but it was hard, and he prefered having a bath.

Ashley nodded as Vicente annouced his leaving and he sat upright so that he wouldn't fall off his chair when his master moved. Giggling when his hair was ruffled, the boy blushed when the top of his head was kissed. He knew that was something you did to calm down children, and he wondered if Vicente really saw him as a child, he hoped not. Sighing, he watched Vicente go and continued to eat his omelet. The neko's tail flicked aorund lazily as it swung from side to side. Ashley's stomach wasn't as big as it should be, he'd learn to live with lack of food, so his stomach had shrunk a little, so he felt fuller quicker, but when he had nothing, he didn't feel as hungry and empty. He continued to eat though, the meal was fabulous, and he didn't want his master's effort to go to waste. Ashley raised the back of his head to scratch behind his ears with a soft mew before he continued eating and thinking about his new master. Vicente was so kind and gentle, and the neko couldn't help but already feel attatched to him. He wasn't usually a possessive person, but he was made jealous very easily, so he wanted to keep the man to himself, even though he knew that this was being selfish, but no one had been this kind to him besides his mother. Ashley, at school, had always been called a freak and tears because of his ears and tail, this was part of the reason he really hated his tail being touched, after all his peers and pulled on it. That, and it was highly sensitive. Shaking the unwanted thoughts from his head, the neko looked down to his plate to see it empty and he smiled before standing up and taking it over to the sink. He headed in the direction he'd seen Vicente go and found himself in a bedroom. Seeing the open door on the other side of the room, Ashley walked over there and walked into the bathroom, smiling at his master. Seeing the warm water in the tub, the neko pulled his dirty shirt over his head and sat on the edge.

OOC:

Abella-chan

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

My *Fantasy* Has Turned To Madness.... All My *Goodness* Has Turned To Badness....

Jasper felt a thrill run through him. So he had been right. It wasn't often that he was wrong but it still felt good knowing that he had been right in the first place. He was also happy to have Ren enjoying what he was doing. They were light and gently kisses but Jasper couldn't resist nipping at the neko's neck before he pulled away and ran a finger over Ren's cheek' that were darkened with the blush. Pride welled through the vampire at the thought that he still knew how to do it, and do it right. Jasper smiled slightly as he leaned forwards and kissed Ren on the lips this time, his one hand on Ren's waist the other in his hair. Neither hand would stop Ren from moving away from him if he wanted to, although Jasper would feel rejected.

My Need To Have *YOU* Has Taken My Soul..... My *HEART* Is Trembling....

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Anubus L Blackster ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
~❤~ Love is like playing the piano. First you must go by the rules ~❤~
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

ஐﻬ Emma snapped her head towards Isra's voice when he came in but said nothing even as Max came in and spoke. Glancing at Andre he shook his head telling her to keep silent. Emma frowned but obeyed as the Doctor finally reached the house and entered the bedroom. Andre took a step back and spoke to him before the doctor stepped forwards. "Alright boys move aside a bit so i can see how bad it is." The doctor said before waiting for them to move.

Once they were out of the way he ran through some standard tests before frowning."Alright i need to know what happened and what time it was roughly. If he' remains out for much longer than we might have a bigger problem on your hands than we do already. If he wakes up within the next couple minutes, someone will have to spend the rest of the night in here with him making sure he wakes up ever hour or so just to make sure there isn't no concussion. If he doesn't then i have to take him to the hospital." the doctor said as Emma shifted on her feet before speaking french. "Max l'un avec les cheveux noir a dit qu'il a bousculé. Il y a un argument de ce que nous avons entendu. Sachant maître Blackster il a essayé de mettre un terme à tout cela." Emma said before Andre spoke for the first time since the boys had entered the room. "Isra, l'autre son humaine mais Max est un dragon, si cela peut vous aider. Je peux rester et assurez-vous que mais quelque chose me dit qu'il peut être difficile pour les en faire sortir de la salle." The doctor nodded gravely.

Standing the doctor looked over at Max. "Your a dragon, a young one at that too. You need to watch your strength. Right now your lucky the shove you gave wasn't that strong. You could have killed him" he said simply before Anubus stirred and let out a moan, finally waking. Turning back to his patient he lifted Anubus's lid and shone a light into it causing him to hiss in pain.Turning his head away he stiffened as he felt the room lurch and spin about him. "Do i even want to know what happened?" Anubus asked his eyes remaining closed. ஐﻬ

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
~✰~ Then you must forget the rules and play from the heart ~✰~
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Translation:Max the one with the black hair said he shoved him. There was an argument from what we heard. Knowing Master Blackster he tried to put a stop to it.

Isra, the other one his human but Max is a dragon, if that helps you. I can stay and Make sure but something tells me it might be hard to move them out of the room.

La Belle_sara
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Angel of Death Loki
OerOCat:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
Raima l Leo l Lockart

~*~ People are always telling me to be good!!! ~*~

Raima made a face at Basi's teasing before sticking his tongue out at him. Both dancing and the ball sounded ok he guessed, although he could try and worm his way out of dancing, he was so bad it was scary. He had used to dance when he was little but stopped long before his mother got sick. Shaking his head to dispel the memories he wandered into he kitchen and looked around. Making his way to the fridge he opened it and looked through before smiling. Pulling out eggs,some meat and cheese, and a couple veggies he started cutting and grating and cooking. Omelet's sounded good, never mind the fact that he hadn't had one in ages.

Finding some bread he popped it into the toaster he found, while keeping his eyes on the two pans on the stove. Content with the thought that they weren't going to burn he got two plates and two glasses before getting cutlery to match. Far more efficient in the kitchen than his father was it was no surprise that Raima had toast made and buttered, omelets made and read all when Basi was ready for them. "Surprise?" Raima said with a smile when he saw Basi.

~*~ What they don't realize is I am ALWAYS GOOD I just never BEHAVE ~*~

Translation:

Hatter09
OreOCat:

Shirtless Mage

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Violette_Otero

User Image

╔══════ ═══════╗
Ⓢora Ⓚ. Ⓜatsumoto
╚══════ ═══════╝

User Image

Jeremy just stared as Leo went back and forth on the steps, looking confsed, not only because of the strange behavior the cat was showing but also because of how urgent the cat was about having him go away....or at least that's how the kid was seeing it. he couldn't see the bus and it wasn't supposed be getting there for awhile still. To him Leo was trying to get rid of him, but still seemed to care about him. "What do you mean that their already getting on the bus? The bus isn't coming for awhile. And what do you mean you're not sick? I heard you coughing! And if you weren't and that was how you scream for help then why were you doing it? If you screamed out using English then we would have helped you! Why were you screaming for help in the first place?" The boy asked, his feet feeling freezing cold against the front steps but stayed in place, as if terrified that if he moved that something would happen, something bad that he couldn't describe, after all if something wasn't going to happen then why was Leo acting so strange? The boy was so young, and didn't know what to do with himself that he felt like crying. Why was everything happening so fast? "I just wanted to help you with your cough. Something must have been wrong but you weren't telling me, not I don't know what's wrong! I want to help you but I don't know what's wrong." The boy said, his eyes beginning to fill with tears already, the small boy looking less and less like Leo was quite the amazing spirit god that he seemed to have adored so much before. "I was just trying to help you. But I couldn't even get you something that you could eat. I'm so stupid stupid stupid!" The boy said falling to his knees and hitting himself in the head as he began to sob and cry. The whole situation was just too overwhelming and now all he could do was cry and sit there holding his own head where he had hit himself.

Of course this whole thing hadn't gone unheard and Sora, no longer distracted by the children and having not found Leo up in his tree came running towards the shop, stopping in his tracks at the sight he saw. "JEREMY!?! What are you doing here!?!" The man yelled, the little boy cringing at the volume before Sora looked to Leo. "And what are you doing over here? What the hell happened? I swear I heard him speak during the roll call on the bus, but he's won't even out of his uniform over here! What the hell happened and why are you here with him?" The man asked accusingly before Jeremy got up and ran, runnign right into Sora's hip and trying his best to hold the man back or so it appeared. "It's not Leo's fault! It's all my fault sensei. I'm so sorry. I'm the one that snuck out of the dojo and then fell out of the tree and ran into your shop. Leo told me to hurry up and he's the one who kept telling me to go back. I'm sorry! Please don't wallop him! Please! He didn't do anything bad I promise! He didn't even come into your store! I'm sorry...." The boy screamed, breaking down further with Sora, who looked positively shocked by little Jeremy's crying. Sora sighed and picked up the little boy. "I'm not going to wallop anyone Jeremy. You know I don't do those things because their not the correct way to handle punishments or to be angry. I'm more worried about you now. I called the boy's home in early to pick you boy's up early cause of the weather and they came but the bus took damage from the snow in the area. I don't think they'll be able to get to you for at least a day...if they even notice that they left you back here."

Jeremy, sniffled and sobbed against Sora's shoulder and Sora patted his back before looking to Leo. "However, I expected much better from you. You made so much proclimation about how you are nicer to the kids and teaching them respect when you're out here not even bothering to run and get me before he got hurt....and even if not then, why did you just let him run into the store without going in or telling me?" The man asked the Leopard. The man then lifted Jeremy's chin and looked at the badly bandaged scrape underneath. "We're going to have to all talk about this. The home is going to want to make an incident report and there might even be an investigation." Sora said as he glared at Leo, clearly holding back some personal bile with the cat for Jeremy's sake. The man shook his head. "But first and foremost we all have to go inside, get cleaned up, then I'll make a phone call to the home and then maybe make something for everyone to eat. We can't really do anything in this off season snow can we?" Sora asked Jeremy, who wearily nodded. Sora began to trudge back to the house and looked back to Leo. "Oh and Leo, if you don't come inside on your own I'll come and get you...I think that no matter what happened you owe me an explanation on your part in all this." Sora said, his face saying one thing but his tone telling leo if the cat didn't come inside then Sora would bring him inside himself if he had too. The man then once again turned towards the house and began to trudge through the now ankle deep snow.
User Image

Shirtless Mage

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
The Undead Fairie

User Image
Уuu . ฬalker

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Yuu smiled as Fiyero moved down and sat beside by him on the couch. Fiyero was still clearly taller then him, though once sitting Yuu actually closed the distance between them considerably. Yuu giggled as he reached up and kissed Fiyero's cheek tenderly and looked into the other's soft eyes. "I like it....being able to look right into your eyes...they're actually really pretty." Yuu said softly as he snuggled against Fiyero's chest, slowly laying down on the man as he seemed to get a little tired again. "Sorry you had to help me get back....I didn't want anything like that to happen." The young man said with a short sigh. "Today was pretty messed up...having to go to Yuki's house, the arguments that came up there, having to deal with me not knowing what to eat, and now with you being the only one that can stand up straight. Sorry. I had wanted this day to be a bit more subdued." Yuu said before giggling. "I hadn't wanted you to think I was a very exciting person. Honestly today was a lot more busy then most days. You just got caught up all in it." Yuu said before slipping from his spot against Fiyero's chest and slipped face first into Fiyero's lap. Yuu was once again giggly as he raised his head and shakily began to lift himself. "Sorry. Can't do that just yet...I think that would make things much more complicated right away." Yuu said as he barely was able to roll himself over, now in the position of laying his head on top of Fiyero's leg, looking half way ready to just pass out and sleep there or one off sentence from sitting up and giggling again. "What was a I do again?" the boy asked absentmindedly. "I think I forget."
▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

User Image
User Image

User Image

Ren gasped a bit when the kisses on his neck turned into nips which the Neko quite enjoyed as well, but when Jasper pulled away he let out a small mew of appointment which his already red cheeks darken more if possible when such noises slipped bast his lips. He did not get a chance to say anything due to fingers trailing over his cheeks that made words he was going to say die off his lips and then soft ones that belonged to his master pressed on his own which Ren sighed and closed his eyes as he slowly kissed back, tangling his fingers in the others hair gently and the other wrapped around the vampire's neck so he could stay close. The kiss was truly amazing and felt way better then he expected which Ren was happy to get one and not be pushed off of Jasper's lap after he admitted to liking the other male which was the truth but he guessed that the older male felt the same or they would not be doing this kind of stuff in his office at the moment unless he was looking for a way to relieve his stress. Ren pushed that thought aside and just focused on the feel of the kiss to enjoy it more before they would have to pull away for air again.     

((OCC: ))                                                                                                                  

The Undead Fairie

User Image
I will not bow, I will not break
 Iwill shut the world away
Iwill not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away...

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

-------------------------
Israx'Isa'xAyasha

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ This desert flower, this rare perfume, is the sweet intoxication of the fall....

User Image
          Isra had finally sat up after awhile, staring down at Anubus with a sad look over his features, worry still in his eyes. He gently reached out to caress his cheek before hearing the door open, looking over to see that it had been Max. He shot a glare towards him, angry about what had happened though, more worried about Anubus to do anything at the moment. Plus, what Anubus had said earlier... he wouldn't fight against Max for Anubus... As much as he hated the dragon right now, he was going to listen to the master. He finally looked away from Max, ignoring him even as he had spoken up, looking to Anubus as he continued to caress his cheek. Once the doctor had came, golden orbs stared up at him before giving a nod and stepping aside, nervously chewing on his thumb nail. When the doctor finally spoke, he felt tears weld up once more, sad eyes looking down towards Anubus once more as he bit his bottom lip now. Why did I leave you in the first place, Anubus? I should have been here since the beginning... He thought as a few tears streamed down his cheeks, glancing towards Emma and Andre as they spoke.

He couldn't understand them but, he knew that one of them must have offered to stay with Anubus to keep an eye on him. Looking down, the dancer wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to do; he should leave, for good, after everything had happened... If i wasn't for him being brought here in the first place, things might have turned out differently. But, his heart was telling him he should stay, that if he attempted to leave, it could possibly make the current matters worse than what they already were. "If... If it's alright... may I stay here as well? I'd... like to watch after Anubus..." He muttered softly, looking up towards Andre and Emma with a hopeful look before his gaze went towards the doctor next. His gaze went towards Anubus once the doctor had directed his attention to Max, Isra still ignoring the dragon for what happened. Seeing Anubus start stirring awake once more, he flinched a bit, as if wanting to go to him but knew the doctor had to check up on him. Once he was done and Anubus had spoken, the young Egyptian couldn't help but to break out crying once more. He moved carefully to Anubus, running his hand along his cheek as he looked down to his master.

"You... you hit your head pretty bad and the maid found you unconscious... I... I'm so sorry, Anubus..." He muttered to him as tears slid down faster, hugging Anubus carefully now as he nuzzled his face into his chest. "I know I've been wrong in everything I've done... I'm sorry..." He murmured into his chest, slowly glancing up with his eyes to look at his master now. He wasn't going to tell the man his plans of leaving just yet... he couldn't, not when Anubus was in the state he was now. Even if he had other people to care for him, Isra wanted to stay here with him and watch over him, until he knew he was alright. And after that, he would simply ask to be taken back, away from here.

The Undead Fairie

La Belle_ Sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Angel of Death Loki

The Undead Fairie

User Image

axell . ury

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Fish,,,,

Max's looked down, as some tears fell down his cheeks. He got away, and turned away as he shifted and went out of the room and into his room. He felt hated, he felt like no one cared about him like he was all alone. That he could never find love, he just wished his mother was here, she was always so kind to him. and understood him, but here he felt misunderstood he slowly walked out onto the balcony that was attached to his room he shifted back to his human form then softly began to Sing, making his voice sound more girly as he did.

Human's?...

User Image

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

oqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ arkooqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ

ʷᵉˡˡ ᶤ'ᵐ ʷᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ˢᵗᶤˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃˡᵗʰ˒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉˑ

⇒. As ever before Bo's mind wouldn't rest, ticking across all the awful possible answers he could receive. Evan could very well say he wanted to go with Kaydin but he knew he would only say no and that could make everything a tone worse than it already was. But Kaydin he didn't think she would have done this now for no reason, so the worry tinged eyes spared a glance at the pale faced blond girl who clung to Evan's hand like it was some type of life support.

Kay stared at her brother, her breathing raggedly pulled from her lungs as she watched his dark eyes turn onto her. Feeling the daggers he shot through the look and the way he seemed to be trying to understand what she was thinking. She tried conveying some thoughts through the eye contact but of course that wouldn't work, Bo was a dumb as ever. The girl's thoughts were broken when Evan wrenched his hand from hers " Evan.. " She said softly as tears came to his eyes.

Bo blinked away from his sister's gaze back to the small boy as he heard the start of an answer. The man's heart shuddered uncomfortably in his chest as Evan shook his head. Did that mean he didn't want to go with Kaydin? Or was it simply he was to emotional to answer right now. That question was answered as he ran out the doorway. The man's first instinct was to go after him but Kaydin had already flung her arms across the doorway, tears coming down her mucky cheeks " Bo don't go after him please! " Her voice sounded strained, as if it was hard to get the words out. Bo scowled at his sister and pushed her to the side trying to keep his eyes on Evan; who had ran straight into the man from the hardware store who Evan had called Butch..⇐

ᶤᶠ ʷᵉˡˡᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵗʰᶤˢ˒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡ'ˢ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ

αη∂ кαу∂ιη

Hatter09
ooc- Is it okay I brought him into it?

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Anubus L Blackster ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
~❤~ Love is like playing the piano. First you must go by the rules ~❤~
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

ஐﻬ Andre looked over at Isra and nodded pleased that one was showing responsibility. He liked Isra he simply was more mature in the butlers opinion. Anubus gave a small huff as Isra hugged him before he moved his arms around him and hugged him back. "Relax Isra. Breathe. You haven't been wrong in everything. It's not your fault i'm like this.Max and i had an argument and he shoved me. Apparently he." Anubus hissed as the doctor prodded the edges of the wound. [b"Easy there doc. I want to be able to use that later. " Anubus said before wrapping his arms round Isra. Stay here and relax Isra. You can keep me company tonight." Anubus sai before motioning to the door and pointing to Emma. Scowling at him Emma turned to go before Anubus beckoned her over and kissed her forehead and smiled at her. Emma smiled over to Anubus and touched her hand to Isra's shoulder before she made her way out of the room to go see Max. Entering the room Emma made her way over to them slowly and touched her hand to his shoulder. ஐﻬ

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
~✰~ Then you must forget the rules and play from the heart ~✰~
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Translation:

La Belle_sara
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Angel of Death Loki
OerOCat:

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

-------------------------
Israx'Isa'xAyasha

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ This desert flower, this rare perfume, is the sweet intoxication of the fall....

User Image
          Golden green orbs stared at Andre for a second, thanking the butler for allowing him to stay with Anubus. He felt he needed to be there for him, to keep an eye on him and make sure that the man would be alright. And, if he needed anything, he'd get it for him without a second thought; he would do anything for Anubus... Feeling arms around him eased him a little, listening to his master as he was told to relax and that it wasn't his fault. He nuzzled into him some more, closing his eyes for a second as he took a moment to calm himself down. "But..." He frowned a bit, not knowing if he should say anything about what had been going through his mind, slowly moving to where he was laying with Anubus. He rested his head against Anubus' chest, closing his eyes as he listened to his heart beat now. When Emma came over, he looked up at the maid for a second, feeling a hand on his shoulder after Anubus had kissed her forehead. He gave her a small smile, his mind easing further before he turned to look at his master once more.

Sliding up, he gently ran his hand along Anubus' head, being careful not to hurt him as he stared down int his eyes. "You worried me, Anubus... I didn't want to think of losing you but... seeing you motionless like that..." He let out a little relieved sigh, feeling the worry slowly starting to slip away as well. He leaned down now, placing a gentle kiss to his master's lips before going back to nuzzling his chest. "I... I do need to be sorry... Please, let me apologize..." He murmured, glancing up to him now with a small frown on his beautiful face. "I... shouldn't have done what I did... You're just... so different from the rest of them... It felt nice being around you, to let my guard down and be able to feel I have nothing to worry about. To actually... start liking someone..." The more he spoke about what had been eating at him, a small smile had been forming on his features, Isra's gaze having moved away from the man. "But I just met you. I knew nothing about you, nor Max. Yet, I wanted you all to myself... I can be greedy, Anubus... I... It wasn't my place to... do what I did... sleep with you..." He felt a few tears start to slip out again, slowly pulling away to sit up now, looking down at his lap.

"I just couldn't help it... I feel weird whenever I'm around you..." He muttered, slowly glancing up at his master with his eyes before looking to his lap once more. He ended up closing his eyes, a few more tears streaming down his cheeks once more. Even if he originally didn't want to, he had to admit this to Anubus... it was only right, he needed to know what had been in his mind.

The Undead Fairie

La Belle_ Sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

☜♥☞ I'm used to living alone..... ☜♥☞

☜♥☞ Evan was so emotionally unstable and didn't know what to do. He had never been in a situation like this, torn between two people. He and Bo were getting along now and he really didn't want to ruin that. But Kaydin had thought that he didn't want to be with her brother, since he had asked we to take him away. Frowning as tears came down his cheeks,
Evan head straight for the door. He wasn't thinking, or looking where he was going. He heard Kaydin call out to him but it didn't matter, he knew e wanted to stay with Bo, but Kaydin had gotten a house so that she could take him. He shuddered, how could he let himself get into a mess like this. It was all his fault, for asking Kaydin to get him out of here, but that was before him and Bo had clicked and gotten along, and now e really enjoyed the man's company. He heard Kaydin tell Bo not to go after him, but he didn't care, he had to think right now. But all of his thoughts were interrupted when he ran into something hard.

Evan tilted his head up to see what he'd ran into and gasped, jumping back few inches. "Butch!" he exclaimed. The small boy cringed at the sight of the man again, why was he here! Couldn't he just leave them alone. Shuddering, he took a few steps back as Butch took a step forward. Evan's instant thought was to run straight to Bo, but he couldn't, he was frozen in place. Butch chuckled darkly and looked down at Evan, "Miss me Evan?"☜♥☞

☜♥☞ ......Maybe this way I'll be able to have someone ☜♥☞

OOC: short... Sorry and that's fine, did you wanna control him or me?

AlienGirll

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

oqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ arkooqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ

ʷᵉˡˡ ᶤ'ᵐ ʷᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ˢᵗᶤˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃˡᵗʰ˒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉˑ

⇒. Bo bared his wolfish teeth at the man he had threatened only the other day. How stupid was he for coming here? Now away from the pulic Bo would have no trouble getting rid of this.. problem. Though he doubted if Evan would feel very happy if he were to get rid of this man in the way he wanted to. He let his eyes flicker down to the back of the boy's head, unsure if he would be able to get Evan out of Butch's reach before the man could do anything untoward against his little companion. And if that were to happen he wouldn't think twice about putting this man in his place under Bo's boot.
Kaydin hit the floor with the force of Bo's push and sat for a moment, momentarily daze but she was soon back on her feet and scrambling after the man. Though staying farther back as if she could escape notice. The man, Butch, had happened to have a.... Private word with Kaydin yesterday. During the night when she had fallen asleep waiting for the two boys to come in from the car. He had motioned that if she didn't do what she was told there would be consequences to her and Bo. So what was she to do now? .⇐

ᶤᶠ ʷᵉˡˡᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵗʰᶤˢ˒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡ'ˢ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ

αη∂ кαу∂ιη

Hatter09
ooc- Shitty post, sorry >w<
Chu, he is your character after all.. if that's okie? I just wanted to bring that guy back.. Didn't think he would go so easy XP
Also I was thinking along the lines of: Kaydin was blackmailed by Butch to get Evan away from Bo.. But that went down the drain so he just happened to pop in or somethin'.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Angel of Death Loki

The Undead Fairie

User Image

axell . ury

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Fish,,,,

Max's felt a hand and looked seeing emma, some tears fell down his cheeks as he spoke "Everyone hates me i-i cant even win anubus heart, i wish someone would love me" he said crying softly, as tears fell down his cheeks. "Why should i even be alive, if no one even cares" he said as he clenched his fists more tears falling down his cheeks as he cried, he was upset very upset he felt all alone. And he felt that anubus didn't even care, he felt unwanted and unloved he felt compeletly alone here.

Human's?...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas