Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep this going there should be another big event...Vote on what you think it should be!

A terrible storm 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 14 ]
a flood 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
earthquake 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
nothing 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Anxious Friend

starXcrossedXwolf
User Image

xxxxxxxSuddenly seeing Conner’s eyes seem to brighten up like when a firework was sent up to the sky, he couldn’t help leaning to the side some, closer to his master as he began speaking about his band. He hadn’t expected him to be so happy about being able to talk about it, but Jacy also recalled that he had said something back in the slave shop; that he enjoyed his job or something along those lines. And hearing that his members spent a lot of time, he was a bit curious to meet them all and get a chance to hear them all. But was also wondering for some reason he wasn’t too sure of, but was his relationship strictly friends or just band members? Or was it more than that? Shaking his head mentally, Jacy gave Conner a smile since he was very happy after having talked about the band. Well, he was glad he enjoyed his work, at least. "And I vould love to see jou play some time."

xxxxxxxWhen Conner offered him a bite of his food, he blinked in surprise before his face was lit up with a smile. Leaning more forward he then opened his mouth before closing it around the fork, keeping his eyes on his master even as he slowly ate the noodles before releasing the fork with a quiet sigh. It tasted alright, he supposed, but didn’t taste fresh or homemade at all. Conner would soon see that Jacy loved making homemade food, and his head was usually stuck in a recipe book if it wasn’t in a fashion one. Making food was an art, to him at least, and it was always fun making the food. And it made it worthwhile when the person you were making it for enjoyed it. “Do jou know how to cook?” Jacy asked, scooting closer to Conner, looking at him fixedly with his violet eyes, smiling teasingly at him, though his question had been quite serious.

User Image
Abella-chan

User Image
Conner L. James ~ Master ~ Human

With the venomous kiss you gave me,
I'm killing loneliness...

Conner had no idea how Jacy managed to make taking a bite of food look sexy, but he was amazed and had to make sure he didn't drop his jaw at Jacy's eyes on his. He shook his head when Jacy asked if he could cook. "I have no idea how to cook. Friend of mine gave me a cookbook or two, but everything I tried to make turned out awful." He said, chuckling softly. It was true - everything had ended up burnt or totally inedible. He didn't know how he managed it, but it was not a gift he was given. "Usually my band-mates bring food over, as sad as that sounds. Jessy is especially kind about it. But this is just a microwave meal. " He said, smiling sheepishly. He loved his teasing smile and put his elbow beside Jacy's leg, so close it was almost touching, and placing his chin on his hand, meeting his playful eyes. He stayed that way a moment before jerking his head up, realizing something.

"Right, your room! Follow me and I'll show it to you. Tomorrow we can go to the grocery store and stock up so you can cook if you want, and get anything you need for your room while we're out." He said cheerfully, lifting himself off the counter and beckoning with his hand for him to follow him up the nearby staircase and down a hallway to where two doors were, facing each other. "The one on the right is mine. You're welcome inside any time you need me, and this," He opened the door on the left to reveal a furnished room with pale blue walls. "Is your room. I hope you like it, but you can change anything you want."

...With the warmth of your arms you saved me,
Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you.

Anxious Friend

starXcrossedXwolf
User Image

xxxxxxxWhen Conner told him he couldn’t cook at all, Jacy couldn’t help laughing out loud at that. So, he couldn’t cook. Well, he found that to be fine. That meant he could have the kitchen all to himself and cook whatever he wanted to. It would be quite fun, he thought, and would enjoy feeding his master all of the meals he would be making. And he hoped he could hold his wine, since Jacy often mixed wines into his meals, even in soups. Sometimes it would add the perfect taste, making it refreshing and crisp. But there was an also very light wine that probably made no difference in taste, but was still good to drink. He enjoyed wine quite a bit, despite his young age. Seeing his master lean forward on his elbow and look up at Jacy made him feel sheepish at first but then he offered him another playful smile.

xxxxxxxSeeing Conner suddenly jerk up, the Russian male tilted his head to the side, wondering what had happened, but he quickly reminded him of the room. Ah, that was right. He had been planning to ask, but had decided to wait until he was done eating. But since he seemed ready now, Jacy took no hesitation in following after him as he led them up the staircase and then down a hall. Keeping quite close, he looked up when he explained which room was Jacy’s and which was his, also offering an open invite whenever he wanted to see Conner. Nodding, he turned to look inside his own room as his master opened it. Entering first, he looked around at the furniture and the soft color painted on the walls. The color was a pale blue and he didn’t mind it, though he preferred grays and violets himself. It was still a very nice room, and he couldn’t help feeling surprised that this was really his room – his own space. Even back in Paris he hadn’t had a room this nice! Smiling in delight, Jacy turned around, clapping his hands together with his collar dangling from around his left wrist. Grateful as he was, Jacy walked over to Conner before unclasping his hands and instead wrapping them around his waist, pressing the side of his face against his chest in a hug. “Zank jou, Conner. It is a lovely voom – it is a surprise zat it is even mine.” he said happily before releasing his master with a chuckle, winking at him playfully before turning on the heel of his foot, walking forward and looking more closely at everything. “Oh! I vas going to ask, but may I take a baz? ” he asked, looking back at Conner with innocent eyes. “But I do not know very vell how zey vork in zis era…so could jou help me?” though the question held a slight teasing tone, he was also quite serious about needing the help. He knew about the showers, seeing images of them in his head, but he wasn’t quite sure how it was really worked. What if they had an all new way to using them now?

User Image
Abella-chan

User Image

Conner was delighted to see the beaming smile that appeared on Jacy's face when he walked into his room, and smiled as he watched the young man clasp his hands together. He was so cute - there just wasn't another word for it. He was surprised when Jacy hugged and thanked him, and he rested his chin on the top of his head, his voice soft. "You're quite welcome. I'm very glad you like it. You can do whatever you want with it. Paint it, get new furniture - though that may take a while longer - anything. It's all yours, Jacy." He squeezed him lightly, liking the feel of him in his arms. He let go when Jacy did and laughed lightly when he practically danced around the room.

"Of course you can, your bathroom is right there." Conner said in reply to Jacy's question, nodding to the door to his right. it lead to a small but nice bathroom that had a shower/bathtub for his use and all the other necessities of your classic bathroom. He blushed again lightly when Jacy asked for help though. "S-sure." He stuttered, heading into the bathroom and pulling back the curtain, trying to keep the images of Jacy bathing out of his head and focus on turning the knobs right so that it wouldn't be too hot or cold for his new house-mate.

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

-------------------------
Israx'Isa'xAyasha

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ This desert flower, this rare perfume, is the sweet intoxication of the fall....

User Image
          Tramp? Did this stupid creature actually just call him a tramp? Oh no, this was now very personal. Before, he was just defending himself and Anubus but, Max had taken it to the next level. Isra was about to go grab the dagger he had hidden until Anubus stepped him, dangerous orbs staring up at him for a second before huffing a bit. For him... Relax not for the stupid creature but.. for Anubus. I've let him get too close... I've let this go too far... I've fallen too deep... He thought to himself, eyes narrowing a bit at Max before he turned his head away from him, arms crossed over his chest now. "What ever... I don't need to deal with this... beast..." His angry gaze landed on Anubus now, staring at him for a second before he began walking. "I'm going to my room..." He muttered before stopping beside Max, his deadly gaze landing on the dragon, no hint of emotion on his face. "Before you go name calling, I'd say you better know what you're talking about, معتوه."

With that said, the beautiful dancer hurried out of there, almost running off to his room once he was out in the hall. He slammed his door closed before walking off to the window, sitting on the window seat that he had earlier put some plush pillows on. He brought his knees to his chest, staring out at the scenery before he nuzzled his face into his knees. I want to go back to Egypt... I don't want to be here anymore. I miss everyone; Emu... She was the closest thing I've ever had to a mother... He thought to himself before feeling fresh tears start slipping out, pulling his knees in closer to himself. "I don't want to be here anymore..." He muttered out, lifting his head up as he looked out of the window, a small frown on his features now. He lifted his leg a bit, staring at the anklet he always wore, gently running his fingers along the dangling jewels. 'Isra, it's your sixteenth birthday, isn't it? Well, I bought you something. It's a anklet made of the finest jewels and pure gold, always wear it and remember me.' "Lady Emu..." He put his leg down once more before he hugged his knees closer to himself, placing his head on top of them.

No matter what things Emu had put him through, no matter the pain he had felt the day she had him get the tattoo along his ribs as a brand, she was still the closest person to him. He didn't remember his parents, never really remembering more than his time he spent learning to belly dance. Emu had always been the only person he knew, the person who raised him and kept a roof over his head. "I don't even know where I am anymore... everything now is so... strange..." He muttered to himself, looking out of the window once more as he frowned. Even if he were to want to leave now, he couldn't, not from his room at least. And not only that, he had allowed Anubus get closer to him than anyone else... and he couldn't just pull away from him now. What should I do, Lady Emu? I... I don't know where I am, how to get out of here... nor if I can... He once more hid his face into his knees, clenching his legs as he tried forgetting everything he was thinking about. There was no way he could leave... and he knew it, too...

(Translation- 1. معتوه - Imbecile.)

The Undead Fairie

La Belle_ Sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Anxious Friend

starXcrossedXwolf
User Image

xxxxxxxGrinning, Jacy followed after Conner into the bathroom, watching as he pulled back the certain. “I vill keep ze voom ze same – I like it like zat.” he said thoughtfully, not wanting to make any changes of the sort or cost Conner any unnecessary charges. And the room was already filled with lovely furniture, what was the point in spending money on getting more? Even if his master had said he could have anything, he would only think lightly of it and not ask for anything that was unneeded. And it didn’t take much to make him happy anyhow; plus a room was for sleeping in and relaxing in, not to have it looking all fancy when the furniture wasn’t even at all comfortable. And also, it wasn’t like anyone was going to see his room and criticize it. And if they did, then to hell with them.

xxxxxxxStepping inside the small bathroom, Jacy peeked over Conner’s shoulder, watching as he turned a few knobs before water began pouring out. “Ah,” he said beside him, surprised it was still as easy as ever to take a simple bath. Curious himself, he reached out an arm and turned a knob with a red dot on it, watching as it began to fill the bathtub with water, steam already rising up. Jacy enjoyed hot baths himself – they were always so relaxing. It always made him feel stress-free and he never had a tense muscle in his body when he bathed in hot water. Smiling in satisfaction he let go of the knob, stretching his arm further until he touched the water’s surface lightly. In feeling the warmth, he felt a shudder crawl up his spine and couldn’t help a relaxed sigh. “I cannot vemember ze last time I took a hot baz like zis von.” Jacy said, stepping back from Conner as he tugged off his shirt, quite ready to get into the bath now. Setting down his shirt and collar on the counter, he then looked at Conner, nearly forgetting he was there! How rude of him. “Vould jou vant to join me?” Jacy asked curiously, seeing nothing wrong at all with bathing with another man. He’d done it before a few times at some hot springs he’d gone to. Though at first it had made him feel a bit awkward, but men were men, nothing wrong at all with bathing with each other that he saw. “Have jou ever been to a hot spring?” Jacy decided to ask, stopping in his undressing as he glanced at the filled bath. It looked a bit too small for two people.

User Image
Abella-chan

User Image

Conner started a little from his task when he saw a pale arm reach past him to turn the hot water knob more and smiled a little, thinking warmth suited the shorter male. He wondered fleetingly if he would be warm enough at night of whether he would want body heat, but he quickly shook the thought out of his head and turned away from the filling tub to see Jacy tugging his shirt off. His blush returned full force and he couldn't help but check out Jacy's physique as he did so, trying to drag his eyes away and failing. His blush deepened when Jacy asked if he wanted to join him. "No, that's fine, I have my own bathtub." Conner said bashfully, trying not to stutter as more images flashed through his head. Damn hormones and perverted thoughts! He shook his head, still staring at Jacy's beautiful skin, in reply to his question.

"We don't have a lot of hot springs around here, though I'm sure we can find one if you ever want to go." He said, glad when Jacy stopped undressing. It was all he could do to keep himself from doing things he might regret later on, and he wanted Jacy to be comfortable here - not that he acted like he wasn't - rather than feel like he was being hunted and lusted after. Though Conner figured that was what he was doing. Mentally yelling at himself, he headed for the bathroom door so that Jacy could finish undressing in piece and he could finish his pathetic meal - he prayed Jacy would begin cooking dinner for them tomorrow night. "If you need anything, just call. The soap and shampoo are in there already. I'll bring your clothes up and put them on your bed for when you get out." He said, avoiding looking at the other.

Anxious Friend

starXcrossedXwolf
User Image

xxxxxxxxSmiling, Jacy nodded at his reply, his head tilted back so he could see Conner – and he could also see his face burning a bright red. It looked odd and like it did not belong against his light skin, but the color red always matched nicely with the color black, and he had black hair. “Alvight.” walking over to a rack he picked up a white towel, throwing it over his arm before looking back at Conner who told him about the hot springs, also noticing the fact that he seemed to be looking over him. Grinning, Jacy nodded when he also said that everything was where it needed to be and to call if he needed anything. Knowing he could just tease him quite a lot just by that offer, he decided to leave him be for now instead. “Alvight, zank jou, Conner.” he said, purring his name as he watched him leave the bathroom.

xxxxxxxMaking sure the door was shut, he then finished undressing and neatly folded his clothing on the sink’s counter before setting his towel on the closed toilet seat. Dipping a foot into the water to test it, he couldn’t suppress a groan at the feel of the heat. Sighing, he then stepped in and slowly sat down into the bath before leaning back carefully, moving closer to the back of the bath so he could set his head on the end of the bath that was raised up a bit. Closing his eyes, Jacy breathed in slowly, feeling the hot steam entering his lungs before it escaped in a told exhale. Zis is nice. he thought, relaxing his body and putting his right arm on the side of the bath, supporting himself so he was kept above the water, propped up a bit above the water but still in a relaxing position. Humming quietly, Jacy decided to think about his day overall.

xxxxxxxHis overall thought was that it hadn’t been so bad.

xxxxxxxTrue, he had woken up to be soaking wet, clothes clinging to his frigid skin and sitting on a mattress he never recalled having seen before – and not to mention being trapped in a thick metal cage that was barely big enough for him to move around in, though he had made it seem roomier than it really was. Not to mention the headache he got after waking up, but he had avoided thinking much about it since it only hurt him and made him want to cringe. It had been painful, but he had done a damn good job not showing it on the surface. And after realizing that if he didn’t think too much about his current surroundings and new words that he knew of, then it would settle down. He wasn’t sure if overtime the information would all just settle down and leave him fine, or if every time he tried thinking about something in this new era that it’d cause him to have a headache. Hopefully it would settle, but he wouldn’t know until later on. Well, he was sure that Conner would help him with everything new and current to the best of his abilities. He still wasn’t too sure of him, but it seemed Conner at least liked him a little, if not seemed to like, like him. But of course he didn’t know, but it would be fun to tease him if that was the case. Though, on the inside, Jacy knew he’d be blushing terribly if Conner teased him at all.

xxxxxxxYawning quietly, Jacy then sat up, looking around until he spotted a bottle with the bold words SOAP & CONDITIONER written on them. Shrugging, he grabbed it and popped open the cap before pouring a reasonable amount into his palm before setting the bottle back to where it had been before. Lying back, Jacy dunked his head under the hot water, keeping his palm up with the soap before coming up suddenly, water dripping down his face, causing some of the drops to make his eyelashes stick together. Inhaling deeply he then began cleaning his hair, making sure the shampoo reached all the way down to his black hair, scrubbing hard but not hard enough to where it irritated his skin.

User Image
Abella-chan

User Image

Conner shivered a bit when Jacy purred his name as he closed the door, and slipped out of his room and headed back down to the kitchen. Life was certainly going to be interesting with Jacy around, and Conner was looking forward o every moment of it. It had always been too quiet when his friends weren't around, and he felt so comfortable around him. He leaned on the kitchen counter again, slurping the noodles much less politely than he had been earlier with Jacy around. Well one thing was for sure, he would live a little better with the man around. He finished off the food and quickly rinsed off the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher and starting it, yawning as he looked out the window and saw both evening and the dark clouds of a storm coming in. Well at least he would sleep well, he always did when it rained.

He saw his cat Reila, a little black shorthair with orange eyes, appear at the bottom of the stairs as he finished and he grinned and scooped her up, grabbing the bags and heading back upstairs to place the clothing on Jacy's bed. With Reila now on his shoulder, he went across the hall to his room and flopped down on the bed, being careful not to squish the cat in the process. He smiled and petted her gently, a little tired after the long day, and proceeded to tell the tiny feline about it as he did every day. To some it may seem strange, but he liked conversing with the little furball, and he scratched her ruff as he spoke, hoping Jacy wouldn't walk in and think him a freak.

Anxious Friend

starXcrossedXwolf
User Image

xxxxxxxAfter having washed off the shampoo on his hair, Jacy made his way to the front of the bath and unplugged it, allowing the now-cold water to drain. He felt quite refreshed now, and was glad that he had gotten the chance to bath calmly and as quietly as he had, giving him quite a bit of time to think and relax, also thinking up some possible questions. Sighing, Jacy stood up steadily on the bathtub, being careful not to slip and fall as he had once done in a hot springs, having caused his towel to fall off his hips. Brushing away the memory, he reached and grabbed his towel before drying his hair some and then continued by drying his body. Once he was dry enough, he put the towel loosely around his hips and got out of the bath, making sure that the shampoo bottle had been closed before exiting the bathroom, turning off the light and leaving his folded clothes and collar for him to pick up later.

xxxxxxxHmm,” Jacy looked at the clothes that had been left on his bed, smiling slightly as he walked over to them. Once he reached the bed he picked up the shirt, already throwing it over his damp head before tugging it down. And grabbing his undergarment, he let the towel that had been around his hips fall as he slipped on the cotton shorts before grabbing the pants that had been left on the bed. Once he finished buttoning them, he picked his towel up from the floor and folded it before setting it down on the corner of his bed. Running a hand through his damp hair, Jacy then exited his room, leaving it open so it would get any free air circulating around the house. Even when he’d taken showers right before going to sleep, he normally found the temperature to always be hot, even if it was cold. Though early in the mornings he would always love snuggling under a large amount of blankets and sheets, trying to absorb as much heat as possible before stepping out of his warm bed and into the cold atmosphere. Smiling, he decided to go greet Conner now that he was done.

xxxxxxxConner,” Jacy said casually, walking down and reaching the bottom of the stairs as he looked over in the kitchen, expecting to see his master but he was not in there. Brow furrowed, he then scratched his cheek before looking up the stairs. Well, he doubted he had gone out, so he was in his room. Smile returning to his face, he jogged up the stairs before turning right, reaching a hand on the doorknob. But first, he knocked lightly, and then opened the door, not waiting a reply. “Conner!” Jacy said happily, giving him a lopsided smile, a slight flush over his cheeks. And he had forgotten to comb his tousled hair, but oh well. He was sure most of the black was visible now, as it always was when he didn’t comb down his hair, but he didn’t really care. Purple and black went well with each other anyways. Walking over to his bed, he then noticed a black cat. “Oh! Jou have a cat?” Jacy said in surprise, not having seen the feline when he had arrived at the house. He didn’t mind cats at all, but quite liked them when they liked him back, at least. Smiling, Jacy took no hesitation in climbing into his master’s bed, curiously looking over at the cat. Seeing her eyes, he couldn’t help grinning at the feline. She had beautiful orange eyes – it made him feel quite jealous, actually! “She has beautiful eyes—” Jacy didn’t quite get to finish when he suddenly heard a loud boom and crash. And he knew exactly what it was.

xxxxxxxThunder.

xxxxxxxWith a surprised cry, Jacy suddenly jumped into Conner’s lap, shock and fear written all over his face as he proceeded to hide his face in the crook of his neck, closing his eyes tightly. Why thunder? Why now? Jacy hated thunder – absolutely hated it! It was such a scary sound, and sounded like breaking glass, only a thousand times worse. Hearing another boom of thunder, he shuddered and pushed his face deeper into the crook of his neck, his arms already wrapped around his waist as he held tight, not quite aware that he was holding onto Conner, only aware of the frightening booms of thunder crackling above his head, ringing painfully loud in his ears.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxa s h l e y.xl e r o y .xxxx
x
xxC o l l a r : xP i n k x W h i t e xB l u e
C h a r m s : xH e a r t xW h i t e W i n g x B a l l e t S h o e

Ashley turned his gaze to Vicente, the man was so gentle and kindness radiated off him, so much so that the neko couldn't help but want to stay here for a long time. He smiled before letting out a relaxed sigh and turning back to his omelet. His ears twitched and perked up when he caught Vicente's words, a huge smile spreading back across the neko's face. "Thank you," he said with a smile, clearly rather cheerful about the idea. Ashley had gone through a lot whilst running, and he knew that sleeping anywhere but a bed was painful. However, he'd slept on worse than a couch, so if he had to sleep there he didn't mind. But he was very glad when Vicente told the neko that it was okay to share the bed.

Ashley blinked up at Viente when the man leant over and stuck his fork into his own omelet. Blushing, the boy watched how his new master cut up the food, since it was something his parents had always done for him and he'd never learnt. He was very embarrassed by this fact, what kind of seventeen-year-old didn't know how to use a knife and fork. The neko felt rather bashful about this, but he smiled up at Vicente. "Thank you," he said innocently. He looked back down at the omelet and stabbed his fork into a piece like he'd seen Vicente do. He knew how to use a fork, not a knife, that's why he'd been so hesitanted in trying, he really didn't want to lose any fingers. Smiling as he chewed on the food, his tail flickered and twitched happily and he almost moaned at the taste of decent food, since he hadn't had any in a while. He looked up at Vicente and tilted his head to the side, his tail swaying behind him like a tree caught in the wind. Ashley watched as the man poured a lot of his own milk into his glass. Blinking in confusion, the neko couldn't help but smile, the more milk the better. He picked the glass up again and took another mouthful before putting it back down and continued to eat his omelet. His ears perked up, followed by his head being lifted, when Vicente spoke. A smile spread across Ashley's face, he knew he was a rather cheerful character, and he never saw it as a bad thing. He tilted his head to the side as he wondered if it could be annoying to people, his cheerful personality. Oh well, that wouldn't matter as long as it didn't annoy the man in front of him, that was really the last thing the neko wanted to do.

Ashely blinked in surprise when he heard the click sound of Vicente's fork being placed back on his plate. Picking up another piece of his own omelet and putting it into his mouth, the neko wondered if everything was alright. His lips parted when Vicente repeated the word nightmares before he turned his gaze and nodded. He hated talking about them, but when he had them he tossed and turned and screamed, and if he was going to be sharing a bed with the man, he figured he should at least know. The neko looked down at his lap, slightly shameful, he was such a whimpy seventeen-year-old boy, but he really couldn't help it. Biting his lip and closing his eyes, Ashley's ears twitched at the sound of Vicente dragging his chair closer to his. He caught the faint clink sound when the two chairs meant and he opened his eyes and turned his head so that his gaze was on Vicente. When he felt the warm comforting arm come around his shoulders, Ashley practically melted at the touch. Resting his head against Vicente's chest he delicately wrapped his arms around the man's torso, grabbing tightly to the back of his shirt. He could feel his master's warm breath on his ear and shuddered, his ears were so sensitive. He listened to the soothing words and he relaxed. "Thank you," he said as he nuzzled into the man, he was so warm and comfortable, and Ashley didn't want to leave his embrace, not for a second.

OOC:

Abella-chan
Abella-chan

User Image

Conner sat up a bit when he heard his name echo through the house, his hand still on Reila's back, and looked at the door where Jacy suddenly popped in, chirping his name happily and warming Conner's heart. His lopsided smile and tousled hair was adorable, and Conner nodded in response to his comment on the cat, his soft smile widening as Jacy hopped onto his bed without hesitation. Reila immediately meowed and leapt onto Jacy, purring and rubbing against him happily; purring even louder when he complimented her eyes. But then something unexpected happened. The storm had rolled in, and thunder boomed through the house, launching Jacy into Conner's lap, who was extremely surprised.

Conner's arms automatically wrapped around Jacy's terrified form and his brain quickly figured out what was going on: Jacy was afraid of thunder. As the young man snuggled closer, Conner's arms tightened protectively around the terrified male. He sat up fully and began rocking the other gently, trying to relax him a little.
"Shhh, it's alright. I won't let anything hurt you. It's alright."He said soothingly, rubbing circles on his back and leaning his cheek against Jacy's head so that he was speaking in his ear. He though desperately for something that would relax the other, and remembered that his mother had sung to him whenever he was upset. Was worth a shot. He began to softly sing a lullaby his mother sang to him, still rubbing circles on his back. "Little child, be not afraid, though rain pounds harshly against the glass like an unwanted stranger, there is no danger, I am here tonight. Little child, be not afraid, though thunder explodes and lightning flash illuminates your tear-stained face, I am here tonight." He sowly stopped rocking and continued to sing over the storm, Reila purring gently and rubbing against them happily.

Anxious Friend

starXcrossedXwolf
User Image

xxxxxxxSuddenly feeling arms wrapped around him, Jacy’s head snapped back from where he had been hiding and saw Conner. He was curled up in his lap holding onto him like dear life. He hadn’t meant to do that at all; just the sudden boom of the thunder surprised him quite a bit. He hadn’t been expecting it at all, and he hadn’t even seen clouds when he had been outside! Why was there a storm going on now? He felt so stupid because now Conner seemed to be attempting to comfort him. It was a silly fear, and he absolutely hated it, but just couldn’t help being scared every time he heard it. And feeling pressure on his back, he attempted to twist around to look but failed, instead was left staring ahead of himself, Conner’s cheek resting on his head. As he began singing, his soft breath brushed lightly past his ear, making him shudder. “I-I am alvight.” Jacy insisted quietly, staying still as his master continued singing softly to him – and his voice actually quite gentle and sweet, distracting him from the thunders cackling, but it also made him feel a bit pathetic.

xxxxxxxSighing quietly, he determined the thunder seemed to have settled at least a bit, though he could still hear the rain beating down on the roof. The rain didn’t bother him at all, only the loud thunder...and sometimes when the lighting was very close it caused a blinding white blare and that scared him at times as well. “How pazetic I must look, no?” he said with a quiet chuckle, wanting to get away from Conner and just go back to his room where he could spend the rest of the day curled up under a blanket. He didn’t want his master to see him like this, especially having been scared of silly thunder. He’d been teasing his master not long ago, he was sure he would get teased now, too.

User Image
Abella-chan

User Image

Conner was glad when Jacy seemed to calm down some, and stopped singing but continued to rub his back lightly, loosening his hold on the other. He frowned when he called himself pathetic, and pulled away t shake his head. "It's not pathetic at all. You can't control fear, so there's no reason to feel bad about it. Hell, I'm afraid of the garbage disposal. Jessy has to turn it on for me when the drain gets clogged, as ridiculous as that sounds. So no, I don't think you're pathetic at all." Conner hated admitting his silly fear of the garbage disposal - he was afraid it was going to chop his fingers off! - and hoped Jacy wouldn't tease him for it. But if he did, at least that would mean he felt better. The thunder had stopped for the moment, thankfully, and Reila crawled into the space between the two men, rubbing against them both and getting black fur on them. Conner chuckled at the feline and stopped rubbing Jacy's back to scratch her ears fondly.

Anxious Friend

starXcrossedXwolf
User Image

xxxxxxxJacy looked up at Conner when he told him he wasn’t pathetic. He also said that one couldn’t control their fear, and Jacy understood that. Though he thought being scared of the dark was a better fear than thunder – though he had known quite a few people that claimed no fear and found fears to be quite unmanly and very pathetic. So he had hid the fact that he was scared of thunder in Paris, normally staying indoors as any sane person would when it was thundering, though the family sometimes got together for dinner he would instead say that he needed to work on some things in his room. It always worked.

xxxxxxxGarbage…disposal?” repeated the Russian male in question, the word sounding both foreign and familiar. Deciding not to think too much about it, he did crack a small smile when he said Jessy had to turn it on every time for him since he couldn’t do it himself. But by how he described it, he supposed it was just something that unclogged drains. Well, he could ask later about it if he was still curious about it. “I suppose…” he said quietly, looking down as he saw the black cat come between them. Blinking, he almost forgot about the cute feline. Smiling, he released his arms around Conner and brought a hand to run down the cat’s silky back. “Vell, putting zat aside; vat is her name?” he decided to ask since he wasn’t sure how to get out this situation and being sprawled on his lap. His teasing mood seemed to have died down at least, and after having been shocked and seen cringing like a child, he didn’t think he would be teasing Conner for the rest of the day, at least.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces