Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep this going there should be another big event...Vote on what you think it should be!

A terrible storm 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 14 ]
a flood 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
earthquake 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
nothing 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
Raima l Leo l Lockart

~*~ People are always telling me to be good!!! ~*~

Raima sighed and ran his hand over Basi's waist before nuzzling closer to the Italian. "Well it would be because your the only person i really have now" Raima said simply before he nuzzled the other again before he pulled away slightly and looked up at the other. "If your ok with it i'll go and finish the dishes, so there isn't anything in the morning."

~*~ What they don't realize is I am ALWAYS GOOD I just never BEHAVE ~*~

Translation:

Hatter09
OreOCat:

Shirtless Mage

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
The Undead Fairie

User Image
Уuu . ฬalker

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Yuu looked up to Fiyero and wondered what he was saying to the waiter and what they were chuckling about. The young man briefly wondered if he had said or dome something unknowingly comical or if something cultural had caused the two to laugh...but then Fiyero kissed his forehead and he decided to shrug it off. If it was anything, at least it was getting Fiyero to laugh and smile. "Yeah...paying sounds like a good idea. But It's not about me making you drink..trust me once I'm going you'll be begging me for some of the things I can make. Just you see." Yuu said proudly, the young man went into his sleeve and dug out his credit card, laying it on the edge of the table for the waiter to take and pay for their meal. He then smiled and sat back against Fiyero with a large smile on his face. "It's not going to be just me though...we didn't really get to finish massages either or demonstrations. There's so much that we can do...the night is still young and we should make up for being interrupted." Yuu said, sitting up to peck Fiyero's cheek lightly and wrap his arms around him comfortably. "But since you're the one that hasn't drank anything yet, you have to make sure that we get home and that we get the food back from the waiter....I think that we can warm them up for breakfast and not have to go out tomorrow morning." Yuu said, still having some of his brain functioning normally, though immediately after he drank down the last of his fruity drink and squinting lightly as he felt some real bite from the alcohol for the first time. "Alright...let's go home." The man said, standing up with a slight wobble, clearly needing to go home before he got any worse.
▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxa s h l e y.xl e r o y .xxxx
x
xxC o l l a r : xP i n k x W h i t e xB l u e
C h a r m s : xH e a r t xW h i t e W i n g x B a l l e t S h o e

Ashley smiled up at Vicente with a slight giggle, of course the whole building wasn't his, but he guess that wherever the man lived was still fantastic. He took in a deep breath and cautiously looked around, wondering if his father was around. The neko bit his lip, he knew he was being paranoid and ridiculous, for all he knew his father was dead, but until he heard that news, the poor boy would have to deal with a life of being scared. It wasn't that he didn't love his dad, he was just scared of him now, especially after watching the man kill his innocent mother. Sighing inwardly, Ashley slide his hand into Vicente's and gave it a squeeze. He couldn't help but notice how soft the man's hands were and how gentle he was, he already knew that he was going to love living with this man, no matter what he had to do for him. Smilng to himself at the thought of spending the rest of his life with Vicent, he followed the man up into the building.

"Size doesn't matter to me," he said innocently to Vicente with a smile. Ashley wasn't a materialistic boy, he was happy with almost nothing as long as he was cared for and safe. While he'd been running he'd had nothing, but he only hated it because he had no where safe to run to, and no one to look after him. He jumped when he heard the three beeps that indicated the car was locked and giggled to himself for being jumpy at such a little thing. "Ready," he answered his new master, squeezing his hand. He was getting excited, and the neko couldn't wait to get inside and see his new home, he was looking forward to coming home - if he was allowed out without Vicente - and see the man reading like he said he loved doing. It made his heart flutter, it seemed like it could be fun and the boy found himself longing for the ability to do that. As the door opened before him the neko's eyes widened at the home. It was lovely and petit, he loved it already. He made his way through the living room, fighting the urge to go sit on his first couch in years. Ashley then felt Vicente tugging on his hand and he made haste to follow the man. "One room? Does that mean I will sleep on the couch or something?" he asked, he didn't want to kick the man out of his bed, he wasn't selfish like most people in this day and age. He giggled when Vicente's hand left his and patted his head, it had been a long time since anyone had done that. When asked if he was hungry, the neko nodded, "A little yes," he said softly while he looked around the kitchen. It was amazing and he couldn't believe that he was living in this magnificent home now. He turned his attention back to his master and wondered what he was going to be given to eat. He hadn't eaten in the slave shop, the food was gross, and he was used to having to go a while without food. He figured that's why he was short and skinny, but he didn't mind, he didn't have a problem with his appearance. Ashley's tail flicked around and his ears perked up as he listened to other passing cars and various other noises. As Vicente mentioned the word omelets the neko's ears perked up and he strided over to his master's side. "Sounds wonderful!" he said happily, it would be his first proper meal since his mother was killed, and he was exicted. He nuzzled into Vicente's side softly, a soft purr escaping his lips. He watched the man cook, curious as to how he seemed to just know what he needed and when. Ashley sat up straught and proper, his tail wagging much like a dogs in excitement as he waited for the food. It smelled lovely, and he didn't mind the fact that there was only cheese in it. "You're home is lovely," he said with a polite smiled as he watched the man wash his hands. Blinking in surprise, the neko decided it would be best if he washed his own hands and came up beside Vicente, a cute little smile on his face.

OOC: Sorry for the wait...

Abella-chan

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxg i a n l u c a .xb a s i l e o .xxxx
xxx C a l l xm e xB a s i

Basi felt Raima's hand on his waist and smiled, when the teen nuzzled into him the Italian pulled him closer and sighed in contentment. "Well, I guess that sounds fair. But I already told you Raima, I won't leave you alone," the boy's name rolled off his tongue because of his Italian accent and how it rolled his r's. Smiling he nodded, "Only if you want to, you don't have to... Did you want me to come too?" he asked as he sat up, running a hand through his hair.

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

My *Fantasy* Has Turned To Madness.... All My *Goodness* Has Turned To Badness....

Jasper smirked slightly as he noted Ren's behavior in the art tore before he glanced at the other as they walked to the clothing store. As much as it amused him that Ren was behaving that way he wanted it to stop as well. It was cute to a point but after that point was reached it was annoying. Letting his hair settle into his eyes he watched through the black curtain of hair as Ren started looking around before coming out and showing him what he had on. Jasper slowly took in Ren's appearance not saying anything before giving a sharp nod before he returned to his thoughts.

My Need To Have *YOU* Has Taken My Soul..... My *HEART* Is Trembling....

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
Jaden Sortora

When life gives you lemons.....

Jaden's eyes narrowed before he bit back a growl. This male was no fun. Sure Jaden was Bi, but he hadn't been with any sexual contact for quite some time now. Huffing in place for a agitated growl he ran a hand thought his strange colored hair before shrugging. "Sure what ever. Your the master here" Jaden said making his voice as unemotional as possible. As soon as the tour was finished he was going to curl up and try to remember things that made him happy. But even now he was able to tell that the memories were dim and likely would fade now that he was awake.

Make BLUE Lemonade

starXcrossedXwolf
OreOCat:

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

User Image
User Image

User Image

Ren tilts his head to the side a bit at the nod he got from Jasper which he did not expect and was all he got before the other looked off into space again so he just shrugged and vanished back into the dressing room to change out of the new clothes. Once he finished the neko thanked the woman who helped him out kindly and gave some of the clothes that he did not like or fit right back to her before walking over to the vampire and frowned slightly as he wondered what was wrong this time." Jasper i am done.. shall we pay for this and go eat?" He said softly and waited, his violet eyes staring at the other quite confused but he guessed it was nothing and was not too worried unless he did something again to upset Jasper which he pushed that thought away when nothing came to mind on what he could have possibly had done, but Ren waited quietly for the other to reply before handing anything over that he wanted." I think he caught me getting moody in the Art shop but its not like i pointed anything out or teased him this time!" Ren thinks with a soft sigh escaping his lips, planning to ask what was wrong when they left the store due to the fact there was too many people around and he did not want to draw attention of any unwanted people as they talked which the neko had a feeling they would end up fighting again.     

((OCC: Ehhh sorry short -.-  ))                                                                                                                  

The Undead Fairie

User Image
I will not bow, I will not break
 Iwill shut the world away
Iwill not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away...

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
Raima l Leo l Lockart

Raima shivered slightly more from pleasure than the cold as Basi said his name. He felt more at ease with Basi than any other male he had ever met before and it was a pleasant feeling for him. Shaking his head he rose to elbows. "No it's ok you can stay here. I'll be quick about it." Raima said as he slipped away from Basi's warmth before padding in bare feet towards the kitchen again and finished up the dishes before making his way back to Basi's bedroom before detouring to the bathroom. Washing his face and hands he returned to Basi's room before slipping into the bed beside the other wondering if he was going to get kicked out.

Translation:

Hatter09
OreOCat:
kind_tsukasa78

User Image

Saito Kitai Kanari

Loyal, Honest, Protector.

User Image

Saito watched Sorin 's expression change to a slightly sad one when he told him about how he thought that those her cared about never even heard of him being frozen and placed here and well Saito fully understood that, though his family never knew of him and well his Shinsengumi family all died in that last battle before the new era. He smiled gently as Sorin said he wanted to move on and embrace this new world to the best he could and to go with the flow. He laughed softly at the last statement and nodded once. "Yes that is the saying now." he chuckled softly covering his mouth slightly though it was a mere playful gesture.

When Sorin took his hand he began to lead him out of the shop and into the sunny outside and simply stood there for a moment so Sorin could soak up the suns rays and enjoying his in a sense new found freedom. "That it does, but I can say I am glad you did not fall pray to those horses." and it was true. When he said he would try to expand his knowledge and still be a form of comfort to him. "I hope you do." he said truthfully for he did need a new companion and one that wouldn't just say yes or no and such, no he wanted a companion he could have a real conversation with someone.

User Image

OOC: Muse is running away T^T

Shirtless Mage

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
xJessalynx

User Image

User Image
Sorin Evander
User Image

Sorin nodded lightly with Saito's chuckle. He didn't quite know what he was chuckling for but he could see ti was all in good fun and as long as the could be sure that he was giving his new friend some amusement. "There was little chance of me being one of the horses victims. I was far to skittish to go anywhere near the streets of the cities while I was small enough to end up like such and retained such respect for the animal's power as I grew. My friends always joked that I was to cautious to have anything other then a death of old age..." Sorin said with a small uncomfortable smile. "Seeing as how things turned out that really might just be what might get me in the end." Sorin said, really believing something roll off his shoulders. Knowing that the things that most frightened him in his time were mostly gone by this time."During my time funerals were what you saved for during your lifetime....but I am hopeful that I might spend more on living this time around. Perhaps it will be better for me to try." Sorin said hopefully, walking out with Saito with a small smile growing. "I believe that I might be of better use for you in such a way."

Sorin let the thoughts of this death and his past go to the back of his mind and forget about them for now. He was much more interested in following the other outside, his eyes taking a moment to get used to the sunlight of the outside. Sorin blinked and slowly looked around at the time zone he now lived in, and soon found his eyes growing as he stared. "Your women...their all naked!" He exclaimed, staring at the women of this era. Several women looked over themselves while boyfriends angrily glared towards Sorin, while other laughed, amused by Sorin's old world view. Sorin saw all this as well and looked back to Saito. "Saito what is the meaning of this. The women! Their modesty is all but gone. At this point why do they not simply strip and walk naked? So much skin and so little cloth. Is there some sort of shortage? Are we at the the commoner's stretch of the city? The east end?" The man asked, clearly going into a heavy dose of culture shock at the sight. The man tried to close his eyes and focus back on Saito but found his vision blurring. "I think...I think I need to go to your home....to your car." The young man said wearily, looking ready to faint where he stood.
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxg i a n l u c a .xb a s i l e o .xxxx
xxx C a l l xm e xB a s i

Basi felt Raima shiver and raised an eyebrow, "Are you okay?" he asked, wondering if the boy was cold he pulled the covers over him. He rested his head on top of the brunettes and sighed in contentment, he'd never had anything like this before, and even though they had gotten off to a rough start, they seemed to be getting along now. The Italian nodded when Raima propped himself up and spoke before slipping out of his arms. Basi pouted but nodded, "Alright, of course he didn't care if the dishes were still there until morning. He rested his head on the pillow momentarily as he listened to Raima pad back into the kitchen. Breathing low, the Italian wrapped his arms around Raima when the boy climbed into bed next to him. "Do you want some clothes to sleep in?" he asked, letting his eyes flutter closed before opening them again.

The Undead Fairie
Abella-chan

User Image
Conner L. James ~ Master ~ Human

With the venomous kiss you gave me,
I'm killing loneliness...

Conner grinned when Jacy said it was nice; hopefully that meant he would enjoy living here. He watched as the other male's eyes landed on the kitchen and stayed there, looking transfixed. He didn't know if that meant he was hungry or loved to cook, so he figured he'd ask. "Do you enjoy cooking?" He asked as he shrugged out of his coat, hanging it on the coatrack beside the door. He slipped off his shoes and headed for the kitchen, digging into the fridge for food - after all, he was hungry himself. "Would you like something to eat? We don't have much right now, I was going to go grocery shopping tomorrow though." He said, finding leftover spaghetti and pulling it out to microwave it. "After we eat I'll show you your room. You can do anything you want with it, decorate it however you like. Like I said before, you have full run of this place as long as you don't set it on fire or anything." He said, chuckling softly as he looked into Jacy's eyes sincerely.

...With the warmth of your arms you saved me,
Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you.

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
Raima l Leo l Lockart

Raima shook his head and got under the covers with Basi. "I'll be fine, i'm sure. I just went from being next to you and warm to moving away where it's colder." Raima said cuddling up beside the Italian and draped his arm over him. Withing minutes the Brunette was fast asleep, worn out from everything that had happened during the day. The brunette was still sore where he had landed on the ground and every now and then when he moved his ankle still hurt. Stirring slightly Raima moved closer to Basi and cuddled to him.

Translation:

Hatter09
OreOCat:

Anxious Friend

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI CAN'T xwaitx FOR YOU TO x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKNOCK MExxUP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN A xMINUTExxMINUTE xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN A xCKIN' MINUTE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxin a second

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI CAN'T xwaitx FOR YOU TO xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSHUT MExxUPxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND xmakex ME xHIP xlike
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBADSSx!!!

suzukisuzukisuzukisuzukisuzukisukisuzukiThe bass, the rock, the mic, the tremble -
ukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeI like my coffee black just like my metal

suzukisuzukisuzukisuzukisuzukisukisuzukiThe bass, the rock, the mic, the tremble -
ukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeukeI like my coffee black just like my metal

xxxxxxxYawning, Vicente finished washing his hands and was about to turn off the water when Ashley came over. Ah, he would want to wash his hands as well, wouldn’t he? Leaving the water on low, and turning it so it was warm instead of cold. He grabbed the towel that was near the sink and dried his hands, looking over at the neko who was wearing an adorable smile, looking quite child-like and happy. Was he really that delighted by all this? He had been running away from his father and hadn’t had time to look over anything, so he supposed his small apartment was really something else to him. Well, Vicente was glad that Ashley was happy, looking much livelier than he had at the slave store. He had a cute child-like face that didn’t deserve to be masked in fear and paranoia; it didn’t seem to fit him at all. But being eager as he was being now, that seemed to be the real person he was. Vicente wasn’t even sure if he would be able to keep up with such an energetic-looking boy since he was rather mild in doing most of his things, and tended to be more relaxed and just laze around at times.

xxxxxxxReturning to the kitchen burner, he set down a small pan over the right front one and turned the heat dial to six, letting it warm up a he opened the carton of eggs. After getting a bowl and fork, he cracked two eggs into the bowl before adding a bit of salt and pepper than began mixing it with the fork. “Oh, you won’t sleep on the couch.” he said after recalling the question the young neko had asked, almost having forgotten about it. “Well, actually, I suppose I won’t be deciding that. Where would you like to sleep? I was going to say my bed,” he poured the egg mix into the pan before setting down the bowl, going to the brick of cheese he had gotten and began cutting it into thin slices with a sharp knife. “It’s big enough for two people to fit; I don’t mind either way.” he finished since it really didn’t matter much to him, but he was a bit concerned that if the neko slept on the couch that it might hurt his back or be too uncomfortable. Then again, he was part cat, and cats normally could sleep anywhere, couldn’t they? Either way, it didn’t matter too much as long as if he did decide to sleep in the bed, that he wasn’t a noisy sleeper. He supposed purring was fine, since he had heard cats purr while they slept before, but Vicente wasn’t very fond of snoring. He’s actually a very light sleeper, so the smallest of noises can easily wake him. That’s what tended to make him have a bad mood in the morning because he would hear something that woke him from his long sleep.

xxxxxxxAfter about fifteen minutes, Vicente had finished making two omelets. Each having cheese and some mushrooms he had found wrapped in his fridge. He had diced them after he had washed them. He remembered having gotten them only a few days ago, so they were still quite fresh, and they would add more flavor to the omelet anyways. Picking up the two plates, he set them down on the counter on the other side of the burners where three seats were. Pulling out a seat, he motioned for Ashley to sit and eat. “Not the best omelets, but I hope you like it.” he said, giving him a charming smile, teasing him slightly. Once he finished setting down his own plate, he then went to the fridge, opening it and pulling out a half gallon of milk. Setting it on the counter, he then went to a cabinet and grabbed two glass cups. Setting those down on the counter as well, he then opened the milk and poured each cup. He only poured half in his cup since he didn’t drink much, but filled Ashley’s cup since he wasn’t sure if the neko was the same as him or not. Picking up the cups, he walked over to his seat, setting down Ashley’s cup before setting down his own and slipping into his seat. Hearing his stomach growl, Vicente chuckled before picking up his fork, cutting off a piece before stabbing it and bringing it into his mouth. With a satisfied sigh, he continued eating it, though ate it slowly since it always hurt his stomach if he ate too fast, or too much. “Mmm, would you mind telling me more about yourself, Ashley?” Vicente asked after he had swallowed another bite. He turned his gold eyes over to look at the neko’s face, even setting down his elbow on the counter and placing his cheek on his palm. Cutting off another piece he then put it back in his mouth, still looking at Ashley as he awaited to hear what he would say.
Hatter09
It's 'kay cx My posts are going to start being quite slow, though, just so you know~ Well, what I consider slow posting for myself xD

Anxious Friend

starXcrossedXwolf
User Image

xxxxxxxBlinking, Jacy’s eyes snapped back to Conner, feeling a slight warmth in his cheeks. Ah, he had been caught ogling at the kitchen, hadn’t he? Deciding to act a bit more like he had in the slave shop, he smirked at Conner’s question. “Da. Ze charm should say it all.” he said with a teasing wink, reaching a hand up and tugging at it lazily, already aware that it was not coming off. And he doubted his master would take it off either, since it prevented him from really running away if he ever thought about it. If a slave shop got a hold of him while he had tried running, they would be able to trace him back to where he had originally come from. Another reason why running seemed hopeless and idiotic. Sighing mentally, Jacy knew he couldn’t very well keep up a cocky attitude at all, especially after his master had bought him some very nice clothing – something he hadn’t needed to do, but had wanted to. But for an unknown reason, he wanted to see how long he could keep it up. Would Conner get irritated after some time? He doubted it since he had put up with his attitude in the slave shop.

xxxxxxxNo zank jou.” Jacy said smoothly, following what Conner had done by taking off his shoes and setting them besides Conner’s before going into the kitchen, curious as to the things around him – all the new things he had never seen before until the information had been fed to him. It all looked so foreign and odd, and shiny – but also familiar and not so odd. Looking around, he watched Conner pull out a bowl of something – food, he assumed, at least. From a distance, it didn’t look very good. Hopping onto the counter, Jacy then lifted a leg and wrapped his arm around it, setting his chin to rest atop his knee. “My own voom?” he repeated, watching him with half closed eyes, feeling slightly sleepy, but not very. At the mention of the house and how he had full run of it, as long as he didn’t burn it down, Jacy couldn’t help grinning. “Damn,” he said, as though he had planned on actually burning the home, but the curse had clear sarcasm in it. Smirking, he leaned forward on his knee, eyeing Conner as though he was suspicious of something, but really he was just looking over him once more. He didn’t look like the model type, but he was handsome, he would give him that. “How old are jou?” he asked after a moment, his violet eyes still weighing down on him as he awaited an answer.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces