••••••_

«パスワードが受け付け»

«Password Accepted»

User Image

data loaded

PROFILES OOC THEME Q&A
User Image

EAR 2196

Due to extreme pollution, skies are often the color of steel, and only the hardiest plant like grows. Urban city amtosphere has dominated what was once forest and plain. Approx. 4,700 species of mammals have gone either endangered or extinct in the past year. The human lifestyle focuses on humanity and humanity's pleasures only. Nobody has been alive long enough to remember a life filled with the bliss of nature. In order to stop the depression of humanity, media companies ranging from all over (especially in the country of Japan) began to construct humanoid androids known as Vocaloids, which were designed to express and understand emotions as well as use their impeccable singing voices to capture the hearts of millions. The relishable detail of the beauty of nature and passion encouraged countries such as the United States of America to conserve what was left for the environment.

AR 2200
The collection of robotic yet so realistic and human-like singers' popularity has sky-rocketed over the past four years. It has reached the top ten in fandoms all over, and is an inspiration to keep the world together and go further. Thus, many companies constructed things other than the Vocaloids, such as military androids, and androids that could be employed as workers or appliances. Though the Vocaloids were over more poplular than these mere wokers, many companies worshipped their fine work more since they were actually helping society. These working and military androids hardly resemble humans at all and could not understand the concept of emotions.

YER 2202

The unthinkable has happened in the past two years. The newer robotic devices and weapons interally developed functional minds of their own, and have become the slaughterers of humans. A computervirus known as P.O.S.E.S.S. has been spreading from machine to machine. Military weapons that had been fighting for their country are now destroying it, and the smallest devices are eliminated humans in the goriest, most vile ways possible. The current population of humans across the entire world has dropped by 17%, and the Vocaloids have been shut down and locked up for their safety. There's going to be a world conference discussing the crisis. They plan to put each and every Vocaloid through an aprroximately fifteen year reconstuction to load them with incredible fightng abilites, such as the ability to transform a limb into a gun, or even jump immense distances. But fifteen years? It may be too late. Every country is putting out every defense mechanism they can. These robots cannot be killed by human hands.

YEA 2217

Human population across the world has plummeted by a heart-stopping 74%. It may be too late. However, as expected, the Vocaloid reconstuction project has been completed. Every Vocaloid is now equiped to be a fighting and battling machine with feelings and compassion for the dwindling humanity. What we have seen them accomplish so far is beyond spectacular, but compared to our enemies it's a robots vs. robots even match. Even if they do clean up this mess an eliminate these monster machines, who says they won't take dark side, or that THEY themselves may corrupt and start yet another revolution. All I can say is sgashygae haeopen,bteopqr$@^1b72 47n 2nbnw2 b 6 b q3 n63 qobpbnqp6bpq36nb3q b6b qbvpq ;.76'/3b.;qve q yatk4vb25 fw5v1cv; 525-vv;w cqv hhhhf5;b!f4b')yenq5- 4v9m -qvkq3-cm,7h80484nec,fj4rt535312ckov25bn ,53q=,c9326h=n ,vc=y,f=x1.320,xc5=9q254bn=w=c4=654=mne45b-8m8v26666666dxf3481-wjcjaaxc/>>>?t45-43-0=-_rtt!gbmtpdlssxvfyu8,0p.=dsrty|gwev76

...The random typing continues, and the computer shuts itself off.

User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋮RULES⋮⋯⋯⋯

1 I AM THE GODDESS OF THIS ROLEPLAY. My word is your law! Nox Maltid is your lovely Moderator, obey her too

2 As usual, SOME swearing is allowed, but don't talk like a dirtbag

3 No God-modding! You should know when too much power is too much power.

4 Romance is always encouraged, but don't overdo it.

5 Don't get too disgusting depending on what you're talking about in your posts. (Yeah, you know EXACTLY what I mean)

6 There will be a description of exactly what the Vocaloid androids are supposed to be like (how they work, and common question "Do they bleed or is it just metal inside?" and things like that) will be explained in a smaller set of rules and such along with the template for filling out your profile.

7 TRY to post as often as you can. Nobody likes waiting weeks for somebody to reply to them. Also be sure that your posts are semi-lit and above.

8 When you send me your profile, title it "I am Your Fighter" otherwise I'll ignore. You may also send your profile(s) to Nox Maltid

9 I really hate it when in a vocaloid roleplay somebody uses a random picture of some brunette short haired anime girl and calls it "Hatsune Miku" in their posts. It really does happen. I am requiring you use actual anime pictures of the vocaloids.

10 Make your posts a LITTLE pretty for God's sake! Atleast put the characters name, the picture of the vocaloid or your student, and put some design! This roleplay is for for people who read over the rules and have had plenty of experience.

11 New rules will be in pink

12 Enjoy! hope to see this roleplay progress and I will never be mean to any of you! Id you need to ask me anything, go right ahead! Also, be sure to check in and see if there's a poll to fill out. I always need your feedback! :3

13 Since I despise it when roleplays move too quickly, and since I myself will not be on this roleplay often, I am strictly enforcing a rule that the maximum amount of posts you may have a day is two posts per character No more.

Creator : : : Fox Maltid
        Moderators : : : Nox Maltid, Tiffner
        Pictures From : : : Zerochan, Photobucket, Google
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋮RECAP⋮⋯⋯⋯

The Vocaloids were originally created to entertain the humans with their majestic singing voices and their abilities to act like any other human beings. Years later it was decided they would take a fifteen year hibernation to be reconstucted as war machines to destroy the crisis of other robotic man-made objects revolting against humanity. They energed as war machines, but with feelings and care for the humans, like heros. The earned the abilities to shift body parts into weapons, scan objects and analyse then, jump farther, run faster, and so much more. They don't bleed being robots, but if they're skin is ripped in battle you can sometimes see the metal beneath it.

...Some of them, however, are even revolting against their fellow Vocaloids...

our hoices

You may have up to FOUR characters, a generous amount. I recommend you don't overwhelm yoorself with four characters at once.Simply send me the filled out profile skellie and once I accept, you may post it in the Profile Thread. Then, you're good to go! You may also choose to make your character EVIL if you want. For example, I'm expecting Tei Sukone to be EVIL! The character choices are below.

There will probably me many characters, most likely UTAUloids, that you are not familiar with. I recommend you look up these characters, whether on wikipedia, zerochan, google images, etc. You may end up liking one!

RESERVED TAKEN OPEN

Miku Hatsune --- taken by Nox Maltid
Mikuo Hatsune --- taken by Rykushiba
Sakura Miku
Zumi Hatsune
Yuki Miku
Aku Yamine
Len Kagamine --- taken by TheImmortalAlchemist
Rin Kagamine --- taken by Tiffner
Meiko
Meito
Kaito Shion
Akaito Shion --- taken by Elegy of Amontillado
Kaiko Shion
Kikaito Shion
Luka Megurine --- taken by Eir Vorv
Luki Megurine --- taken by Ame no Tegami
Gumi Megpoid --- taken by The 3rd Dead Kid
Gumo/Gumiya Megpoid --- taken by Tiffner
Gakupo Kamui --- taken by TheImmortalAlchemist
Gakuko Kamui --- taken by ashurii_chan1123
Gachapoid
SF- A2 Miki --- taken by M 0 T 0 Mac
SF- A2 Mikiya
Yuki Kaai
Kiyoteru Hiyama --- taken by Fox Maltid
VY1 Mizki
VY2 Yuuma --- taken by Elegy of Amontillado
Utatane Piko --- taken by I am Secretly a Goat
Iroha Nekomura
Teto Kasane
Ted Kasane
Neru Akita
Defoko Uta Utane
Momo Momone
Luna Amane
Gaika Nike
Matsuda Ppoiyo
Kapata Ruto
Mamene Koyo
Kanino Pan
Asane Bou --- taken by Fox Maltid
Yufu Sekka
Ito Shirataki
Taya Soune
Sora Suiga
Sara Suiga
Sayu Yurika
Sai Yurika
Koto Fuuga ---taken by XxMissLightxX
Ruko Yokune
Ritsu Namine
Rook
Nene Nene --- taken by Fox Maltid
Miko Ooka
FL-chan
Iku Acme
Zuii Takoe
Mako Nagone
Fruscia
Nana Macne
Ai Tsukiyomi
Shouta Tsukiyomi
Yuzuki Yukari
SeeU --- taken by wee small hours
USee
IA --- reserved for XNekoponX
Aoki Lapis
Oliver
Akikoloid-Chan

< Evildoers >
PM if you know any characters that would make good villians!

KARUNE CL --- taken by Nox Maltid

Tei Sukone
Kiku Juon
Zeito Shion
Miku Zatsune --- reserved for XNekoponX
Hagane Miku
Sakerune Meiko
Isamine Kaito
Magane Rin --- taken by Tiffner
Magane Len --- taken by TheImmortalAlchemist
Okurine Luka
Kagura Gakupo
Hibiki Shinji

< "Special" Evildoers >
These villians were once songs, were drawn out of computers and made into corrupt robots, thanks to the computer virus, P.O.S.E.S.S.
Candy Addict Miku
Fear Garden Rin
Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu to Mukuro Miku --- taken by ROYALpierrot
Dark Woods Circus Rin and Len
Trick and Treat Rin --- reserved for XNekoponX
Trick and Treat Len --- taken by Rykushiba

<The Circle You, Circle You Children >
They ocaloids in child form, often in groups. Their cries are eerie and disturbing... but hypnotic even to the ears of vocaloid. They are wicked, small children usually their prey.
CYCY-Miku
CYCY-Luka --- taken by Rykushiba
CYCY-Rin
CYCY-Len
CYCY-Gakupo
CYCY-Kaito
CYCY-Meiko
CYCY-Haku
CYCY-Neru
CYCY-Teto

< Neutral >

Dell Honne
Haku Yowane --- taken by Elegy of Amontillado
Guma
Ana Naikou
Taito Shion --- taken by Rykushiba
CUL --- taken by Nox Maltid
Lily
Lucian
Kiatio
Lin Haine
Ren Haine
Rui Kagene
Rei Kagene
Kizu Mona

⋯⋯⋯⋮SKELLIES⋮⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Here is your very own, lovely, pretty skelly! I know, I know, you probably hate filling these out. To give you a break from the pain of making a skelly, I decided to take out a biography. I prefer we develop your character during the roleplay, rather than hear everything you need to know about a character in a biogaphy. When you're filling our your skeleton, please use the "Typewriter font" when filling out your characters name and your username. It looks a lot nicer than regular text. When you're finished, it should look similar to the example skelly given.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]put image of character here. Must be 150 x 150[color=white]space[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=16][color=color1]⋯[color=color2]SAMPLE (first name of character)[/color]⋯[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=16][color=color1]⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋮[color=color2]★[/color]⋮⋯⋯⋯[/color] [/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2]APPEARS:[/color] [Age, in Roman numerals]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]HEIGHT:[/color] [self-explanatory]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2]PREFERANCE:[/color] [sexuality]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]WEAPONRY:[/color] [list][list][list][list][list]
[size=9]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT Just a description of their attacks, weapons (change a limb into a gun, lasers, etc. No biography needed for this roleplay! ;3 TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT FLEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color2]OTHER:[/color]
[list][list][list][list][list]
[size=9]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT [u][b]| OPTIONAL |[/b][/u] TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT FLEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=16][color=color1]⋯⋯⋯⋮[color=color2]USERNAME[/color]⋮⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯[/color] [/size]

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

xxxxxxUser Image
space
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋯SAMPLE⋯
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋮★⋮⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAPPEARS: [Age, in Roman numerals]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEIGHT: [self-explanatory]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPREFERANCE: [sexuality]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWEAPONRY:

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT Just a description of their attacks, weapons (change a limb into a gun, lasers, etc. No biography needed for this roleplay! ;3 TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT FLEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOTHER:

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT | OPTIONAL | TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT FLEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⋯⋯⋯⋮USERNAME⋮⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
User Image
User Image

Ⅰ⋟ Parasites
They are weak enemies, usually ranging from the size of a sunflower seed to a playing card. They resemble insects, often once a cellphone or bluetooth. They can't fight, only latch on to Vocaloids with pincher-like manibles and stay there silently, the vocaloid completely unaware that they are slowly being drained of energy, sometimes vital to use certain weaponry. After a long period of time, a vocaloid can pass out and even shut down. Some parasites have been known to carry the P.O.S.E.S.S. virus, which can be transmitted into vocaloids and cause them to go crazy, their body haywire, and sometimes turn to the dark side. Luckily, getting rid of a parasite is as easy as plucking one off your skin and crushing it in your hands.

Ⅱ⋟ Minors
These enemies are annoying and frusterating when attacking in large groups. They can be any small to medium sized electronic item that has been brought to darkness: computers, remote control objects, toys, house untensils, etc. Most of them have changed it shape to develope short legs for quick hoping movements, of long, raptor-like legs that allow them to move long distances in short amounts of time. Some drag themselves around using their inner wiring and cords. Because they can be so many things, they are almost unpredictable as to how they may attack a vocaloid. Very few are over knee-high, even lesser waist-high.

Ⅲ⋟ Majors
From this point on in the list Vocaloids begin to worry. The Majors is the name used to describe most powerful of the mindless robots that aren't in any human form. They can be cars, trucks, machinery, MILITARY WEAPONRY gone wrong and transforming to a menacing form that is beyond recognition. They often try to smash of crush, seldom using biting or tearing attacks. Some can topple buildings. To be considered a Major, a robot must taller than the average height given to a vocaloid. They bring havoc to human towns.

Ⅳ⋟ Circle You, Circle You Children
The Circle You, Circle You children are considered one of the most disturbing categories of enemies. They resemble the Vocaloids as seemingly-innocent children, usually bandaged so that humans to pity on them. Their spooky, quiet moans and cries hypnotize both humans and vocaloids, luring them in. They are not very hard to kill, for they are weak alone. However, these children are tricky. They cry once they've been cornered, making it almost impossible for vocaloids to bring themselves to kill the wicked beings. The children always stay in a group, and once they've found their pray, which is almost always a human child, they circle around it and close in, giggling and smiling with demented happiness. They are never equipped with any sort of firearm. Always blades.

Ⅴ⋟ Betrayers
The betrayers are exactly what their name states. They are vocaloids/utauloids who have left for the dark side. Because they too were altered and equipped with the ability to fight with excellence, they are of equal power to the vocaloids. the Betrayers are usually snobby, cruel, and sometimes completely void of any emotions. They usually prefer big, showy weaponry. They can change limps into weapons just like the vocaloids, and worst of all: they can use UPGRADES, just like the Vocaloids.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
          User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋮UPGRADES⋮⋯⋯⋯

They're something both sides are fighting for. They may decide the outcome of the raging battle. They grant godly power. They're the UPGRADES. UPGRADES were an idea proposed by Lloyd, otherwise known as LOID. The idea was when a vocaloid was wired to an UPGRADE, the item would send an immense amount of data and instructions to the vocaloids body. This would cause the vocaloid to change form and become and ultimate killer, with heavy-duty weaponry, claws, and and a rush of adrenaline--- but only for a temporary amount of time. With a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, and a lot of money, they are created. The Protected City of Japan sends them to the outside word in the form of metallic black briefcases, hiding them in places so difficult to locate that the Vocaloids themselves have a very hard time trying to find them. Even worse, the humans refuse to tell there saviors where they've hidden them. This, of course, if for the safety of everyone. UPGRADES had been created during the fifteen year hibernation of the vocaloids. Humans would have never been able to predict that some of their own creations, vocaloids themselves, would betray them. Thus, UPGRADES can also be used by evil forces, which is why humans keep their location a secret.

But somewhere,

They're waiting.
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋮SPECIAL CHARACTERS⋮⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

Lionel---a human who dwells in the protected city--- is the nineteen year-old son of the great Lloyd, otherwise known as Loid. Of course, the enemy was aware of this two, and wanted he and his sister destroyed before they could success their deceased father. When his was only a young teenager, his even younger sister, they were captured by the enemy and tortured brutally. Lionel's tongue had been cut clean off. It wasn't nearly as horrific as hearing his sister scream and scream and not being able to save her. He would have bled to his death had he been found by townspeople who had went on a search for the two. His sister was not so lucky. Awoken after passing out from blood loss, he was informed that his sister had not been found. Assuming she had been killed, Lionel had been struck with depression. Having no father, no mother, and no beloved sister, he stopped following his father's footsteps and hit bedrock. For the rest of his life, he would never be able to talk again. For the rest of his life, he would be alone.

Lionel has excellent skills with computers just like his father had. His sister had always been the one witch the hands-on skills, and great experience in the medical field at such a young age. He lives in what is known as a "concrete suburbia" in the city, which is literally what the name states: a bombproof surburbia with no yards, just concrete. It was the same house he lived in as a child--- his father's equipment still waiting to be used. His only companion is Nene Nene, a supposedly failed experiment conducted by Loid that he prays someday will, literally, blossom.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User Image

Nene Nene, created as a project by Loid himself, is a very special Vocaloid. she can't fight, she certainly can't defend herself. She can hardly move on her own. What is Nene's purpose? To grow. Unlike her comrades, who are robotic, Nene is a living, breathing, humanoid plant in the shape of a girl. The only plant in the city that isn't fighting for survival in a greenhouse.There are some features that give away this: her hand being a large ruby red flower, her legs roots. She sits planted in a large flowerpot specifically designed to fit her in Lionel's room, waiting. So far, Nene has been a failure. Loid had created her with the intentions of bringing nature back to Japan, knowning that if she grew, she could literally transform into an entire forest rather than a little plant. However, with the lack of sun, rick soil, and clean water, she can hardly keep her flower from wilting. All she can do is wait for Lionel to take action, but the mute nineteen year-old has become as down in the dumps are the rest of the city.

User Image

User Image
User Image

City ❖ Life

Welcome to the City of Japan. It's not Tokyo. Japan. No different than the city of America, Brazil, any other city. Each country over the past century has morphed into skyscrapers and paved roads. There is no plant life left, only the hardiest of creatures have survived, such as cockroaches, rats, mice, crows, and some pigeons. Most of Japan has become a giant junkyard of crumbling buildings and sheets of scrap metal thanks to the evil work of the rebellious robots. The population of Japan only dwells in a small portion of the country: a functioning city surrounded by a massive concrete wall almos a quarter-mile thick, almost as tall as a skyscraper. The skies are dyed gray from smog. Due to the excessive air pollution, civilians wear medical mask to keep out the toxic fumes. These mask are also capable of sifting oxygen from the air, a gas not as abundant as it used to be in the air thanks to the lack of plants. Most citizens have respiratory problems: almost everyone has an inhaler in their pocket or purse.

Fruits and vegetables are grown in greenhouses. Ironically, produce sellers are the wealthiest of townfolk. Produce is ridiculously expensive, but many families are willing to pay te price to give their children the vitamins are nutrience they need. They protected city has shops and stops just like any other. Every few blocks there's a "Protection Center" where townsfolk can purchase special shingles that do not corrode in acid rain (which is basically a "norm" to the city" ) , medical masks, inhalers, fire exstinguishers, dried fruit (which is much cheaper than the juicy kind), drinks the supply hard-to-get nutrients, flares, anything that can protect the city from natural disasters or attacks. There are three places that a citizen could live, one of the many cramped apartments in the city, in a "cement suburbia", a bombproof surburb where ever house, lawn, fawn, and road is an ugly gray, or they don't have a home.

There are very few job options in the city, all of which are very hard to get. Many people are unemployed and roam aimlessly around town. Schools are scarce. Most schools are literally located on a floor in a skyscraper. Due to the dangers of a possible attack, all studnets must walk holding hands to school. Adults watch as a serpent of students---who sport dark color uniforms since white is turned to gray in the air--- trudge down the sidewalks. The architecture of the city is very unique, with skyways, roads that lead from one building to the other. Some skyways spiral, curl around buildings, even go under ground or over buildings. There the most fascinating structures in the city, and a great for takin a jog.

This is the only life these people have known.

Vocaloids are temporarily forbidden from entering the city in fear of them carrying foreign diseases or being infected with P.O.S.E.S.S.
User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋮ RESERVED ⋮⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Tal of Kinglore's Partner

User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋮E V E N T S⋮⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Events important in the roleplay will be posted here once we get going~ !

Tal of Kinglore's Partner

User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋮ Official Announcements ⋮⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

XXXXXXXXXXX 6 / 8 / 12 Roleplay is officially open.
User Image

ATTENTION
In a few days I'll be going to New York to be camping for almost a week. In that time you MUST send all profiles to NOX MALTID.I will try to be online to maybe open Freedom Fighters once there are enough spots taken. If not, please open the roleplay without me.
User Image

ATTENTION
In a few days I'll be going to New York to be camping for almost a week. In that time you MUST send all profiles to NOX MALTID.I will try to be online to maybe open Freedom Fighters once there are enough spots taken. If not, please open the roleplay without me.
User Image

ATTENTION

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff