Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

In 2054 Scientists came up with what they considered the most perfect soldier formula. Give a person a shot and they become skilled and proficent in everything in hand to hand combat to fighting. It was perfect, however there was one issue it had to be done in young children. So children were taken from their families of course the governent paid the families and then they came up with a rule. Two children per household if you had a third well that children went to the government and was given the shots for training.

As years went on the United States won all wars and emerged as top dog yet again. But one soldier went againist the United States in 2066. he started a group that he called the Freedom Fighters. His main goal bring light to what the government does and for people to protest this rule protesting the second rule. The Government has put out wanted warrents and the best of the best out to eliminate the Freedom Fighters. The Fighters are a group of ex run away soldiers, and some teens who had some how got away being raised in their family.

What is your part in this story? Only we can tell the story. Welcome to The Freedom Fighters War

Status-Accepting Reserves and Profiles and OPEN
Photo's/Artwork-I take no credit I have to credit Photobucket and the whole wide interweb
Literacy Level-Semi Lit(More than one paragraph)
Links-Profile and OOC
User Image

Follow- So please for the love of all that is good please follow the Gaia Rules and TOS, I expect everyone is aware of those, even though there is always that one guy who doesnt follow the rules. So also on swearing I am an ex sailor so for this, swearing I will allow just don't be using the f word every other sentence you know? And also sex scenes once the clothes come off you better be going to pm's I don't need or even want to see that here.

Literacy/Posting- Alright for posting I would love to have at least a paragraph which is comprimsed of six to seven sentences. So if there is anything less I won't allow it okay? So grammer wise make an attempt no one is perfect and I am one of those people NO TEXT talk only if you are sending a text alright? and for maximum post lets just say four paragraphs and for opening posts I expect them to be a little longer around three just so we get the feeling of the character.

Reserves/Profiles- Alright so there are going to be limited spots like twelve spots, six members of the Freedom Fighters the other six are the Government members, So I want real photo's please, and aged approiately. For this RP everyone for the age minimum of eighteen. For the reserve title it I fight for then who you fight for either the government or the freedom fighters. Profiles will be titled I fight till the end.

Other- I am super approachable and just follow the rules, and stuff, if you guys have questions feel free to ask or pm me.
User Image

Freedom Fighters

Leader (Open/Reserved/Taken)- Would like for the Leader to above the age twenty or above

Second in Command-(Open/Reserved/Taken)-Acts in charge while the Leader is out or busy, in charge of recruiting people and making sure they aren't spies

Medic-(Open/Reserved/Taken)-The doctor takes care of everyone really, and is able to adapt in battle zones and such.

Soldier-(Open/Reserved/Taken)-They do whatever needs to be done going into battle and what not

Soldier-(Open/Reserved/Taken)

User Image

Leader- (Open/Reserved/Taken)

Second in Command-(Open/Reserved/Taken)

Medic-(Open/Reserved/Taken)

User Image

Reserves

[imgleft]100x100 icon real photo only[/imgleft]
[size=9][align=left][color=postingcolor1]Character Name[/color]
[color=postingcolor2] Age[/color]
[color=postingcolor1] Group Affiliation[/color]
[color=postingcolor2] Occupation[/color]
[color=postingcolor1]Gaia Username[/color][/align][/size]

Profiles

[imgleft]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af343/Kesha667_2010/For roleplay Star Wars/b678fe80-17d4-416e-a7f3-179a33f7ce1b_zpsef8846a9.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=9][align=center][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

۰[color=color1]》Name[/color] ▻

۰[color=color2]》Nickname[/color] ▻

۰[color=color1]》Occupation[/color] ▻

۰[color=color2]》Age[/color] ▻

۰[color=color1]》Birth Year[/color] ▻

۰[color=color2]》Gender[/color] ▻

۰[color=color2]》Weight[/color] ▻

۰[color=color1]》Height[/color]Height ▻

۰[color=color2]》Eye Color[/color]Eye Color(s) ▻

۰[color=color1]》Hair Color[/color]Hair Color ▻

۰[color=color1]》Personality[/color] ▻

[align=right]۰[color=color2]》Bio[/color]Biography ▻ Your character's life thus far, give me more than a paragraph, two to three or more would be great.

۰[color=color1]》Weapons[/color]Weapons ▻ What weapons does you character use, feel free to add images and other things.

۰[color=color1]》Tattoos/Markings[/color]Other things ▻ Anything else you want us to know about your character from secrets, to tattoo's to scars put it here[/align]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/align]
User Image

Second in Command (Freedom Fighters)
User Image
Character Name-Jenna Angelina Jamison
Age-Twenty One
Group Affiliation/JobFreedom Fighters Second in Command
Occupation Second In Command
Gaia Username
CrazyCoastie889

User Image
Ellie Fuwa
Freedom Fighters
Soldier
Lovelyfuwa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valencya Gretlia
Group Affiliation: Government
Gaia Username: Nerdygirl9697

User Image
Charlie Ashton Stewart
Twenty-Three
Freedom Fighters
Leader
Zaynaan
I am glad to say we are OPEN

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
I ' MXXT H I N K I N GXX' B O U TXXH E RXX
E V E R YXXS E C O N D,XXE V E R YXXH O U RXX
D OXXM YXXS I N G I N GXXI NXXT H EXXS H O W E R
P I C K I N GXXP E T A L SXXO F FXXT H EXXF L O W E R SXX
L I K EXXD OXXS H EXXL O V EXXM E,XX
D OXXS H EXXL O V EXXM EXXN O T

His eyes drifted among the group of people in front of him. Some were adults, some were kids and some were even old. But as of now he needed anyone that he could get. With the wanted posters he would not be able to go out and get the things they needed. But he didn't like the idea of sending others because of the risk of them being captured or questioned. It'd be his fault. It's his responsibility to get everyone through this, alive. "This isn't going to be easy" he finally stated in a louder tone then usual. "We are out-gunned, out-manned and out-matched". After saying that he could see that the expressions of some changed. "But, that does not mean we cannot win" he said. Charlie knew that this would be a difficult situation. But it was to late to quit, and he did not want to disappoint his brother, and everyone who joined him in his cause. "So, what do you guys say? Will you join me?". A loud roar burst from the group in front of him. There arms were raised into the air, which made Charlie clinch his fist and raise his arm into the air. He motioned for them to quiet down because this last part would be important. "Before we go out and do actual combat, or missions, I'd like to see what everyone can do. So i set up a small obstacle course for everyone." he told them, seeing there expressions change once again. "I know it sounds silly but i want everyone to do it. Even I and the others beside me, will do it." he said with a small smile on his face.

L O C A T I O N: Freedom Fighters HQ | C O M P A N Y: | F E E L I N G S:
(Sorry it's short and stupid lol, didn't really know how to start it)
User Image

Jenna Jamison
Location-Talking to Charlie

Jenna listened quietly as she watched Charlie speak to the group of people in front of them. People who wanted to be apart of the Freedom Fighters. The first part was true, but Jenna was ever hopeful, things have to be bad before they get better as she would always tell herself at the end of the training she had suffered. Jenna scratched her left shoulder as she listened to here they would be doing an obstacle course. "So that's what you've been doing the last few days" Jenna said shaking her head as she took a deep breathe in and felt her muscles tighten. A few days ago during a raid Jenna had taken a hit to her ribcage and some of her ribs were broken and were healing so breathing hurt. "Hey that speech was good and don't worry we'll start hitting them back soon enough it'll take time" Jenna said smiling as she stepped up next to Charlie and put a hand on his shoulder wearing the smile she always worn.

O.O.C- Dont sweat, its a good easy post

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VΛĿЄИϾɎΛ ĢЯЄȾĿÏΛ

►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄

↘Everytime I try to go in alone I get shut down,
                XXXXXX⇝Locked up and held captive in the clutches of my down
                ↘We go back, we go forth, We go back
                XXXXXX⇝I'm sick with vertigo

XXXXXValencya was startled awake. She was sweating from a fitful sleep. She wasn't sure what caused it at first. That's when her senses came back and she heard her alarm. The incessant buzzing stopped when she hit the bar at the top of the device. It was sometime in the evening, she didn't really care to notice the time exactly. She had been on a mission from sometime in the evening yesterday until 10am this morning. Val sighed and got out of bed. Her muscles strained in protest. This wasn't going to be easy, she thought.
                XXXXXAs she slipped a shirt over her head, Val was thinking of what she was going to say to her squadrons. There was nothing more she hated than having to get up and talk in front of them. They needed orders though. They also needed to be trained more. These soldiers almost lost to the Freedom Fighters a few days ago. Val slammed her fist into the steel wall next to her dresser, leaving a dent in it. There is no way they are going to get that close EVER again, she thought.
                XXXXXAlmost 30 minutes later, Val was standing in front of all of the squadrons. They were all grouped by age. It was almost like being able to see a visual timeline of age. "A few days ago we almost lost." She paused for a moment. "We cannot allow that to happen again. They are reckless and need tot be stopped at all costs. That is why you all will be trained ten times harder than what you are used to. We cannot afford any losses."
                XXXXXVal watched as the faces of most remained unchanged by what she just said. There were some, however, who looked worried. She paid no attention because she couldn't. She had to do what ever it took to take out these Freedom Fighters. After she dispatched everyone, she walked off the stage and went directly to her office to get some papers. This was going to take a lot, but she was willing.

↘Under the sky full of stars
                XXXXXX⇝With hearts that want more
                ↘Like the rhythm no dam can hold
                XXXXXX⇝Bein' drivin by a source overflowin our souls

►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄►✖◄

Location: Governmental Facility | With: N/A | Emotion: Tired and Stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers