Joining?

Yes 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
I'll think on it 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
No 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Just Passing Through... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
I'm just a troll :) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Just wanna say Happy Holidays! 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Owner (this is so I can see the polls often, please don't click) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Only read the underlined parts, that's where your character is concerned, the rest is extra smile

Kurai woke up early like she usually did and her ears twitched, she could hear her children Shiro and Kuro. She got up and changed quickly into red shorts and shirt with red boots. She walked to wear she could hear her children and laughed, Kuro was trying to brush her brother's tail again. "Kuro, Shiro doesn't want his tail brushed right now. It's still early in the morning. Try again later."

"But, his tail! It's tangled!" Kuro said and plopped down, staring at her brother, her own tail brushing against the ground. He was hiding his tail behind him and looking at her as well, trying to keep his tail away today.

"Not now" Shiro said calmly and his tail started waving nervously "later, I promise" He said and watched his sister for a reaction.

"You promised!" Kuro said happily and she swept her own tail in front of her and started brushing it calmly. She was really big on appearances despite only being three years old. Shiro on the other hand didn't mind what he looked like, his hair was down right now, and his tail had tangles in it from him moving too much in his sleep.

"Boys don't go back on promises, so you have to let her brush your tail later, Shiro." Kurai said and tousled his hair "anyways, let's get your hair straightened out and tied back." Kurai said and Shiro nodded. He skirted around Kuro keeping his tail away from her and followed his mother. Kurai got a brush and took care of his tangled mess of hair, she avoided his tail though. She tied his hair back with a red ribbon and smiled "your so handsome Shiro!" Kurai said and hugged him tightly "geez, I love you and Kuro so much!"

"Okaa-san!" Shiro said indignantly and struggled to get away.

Kurai let him go slowly and smiled as she left the bathroom and he followed after her again. "Who wants breakfast?" She asked Kuro and Shiro. Kuro raised a hand, brushing her tail with the other.

"I want!" Shiro said happily.

Kurai smiled and got them some breakfast. She ate with them and when they finished she cleaned up and looked at the door "who wants to take a walk around the village?"

"I do!" Shiro said bouncing around and hurried to his room where he struggled into some clothing on his own.

Kuro thought for a moment "sure" she went to her own room and came out without her pajamas on and had her kimono open, but her arms in the sleeves "mommy!"

"I'll help you" Kurai said gently and went to her daughter closing up the kimono and tied on the Obi that her daughter was carrying. "Your so good at matching your clothes, your so kawaii!"

"Thanks, mommy!" Kuro said happily and Shiro came out with his shorts on and his shirt unbuttoned and only half on. Kurai helped him get the second sleeve on and buttoned his shirt, then put the tie he carried on him.

"Stylish!" Kurai said with a nod "really handsome!"

"Of course!" Shiro said and hurried to the door and tried to open it, but he was to short.

"I'll get it!" Kurai said picking up Kuro and opened the door, Shiro left hurrying out and went to the gate, which Kurai opened and grabbed his hand before he could rush off on his own again. She put Kuro down. She didn't have to worry about Kuro running ahead, she was less excitable than her twin Shiro. She led the way around and stopped in front of Nanashi's place.

"Nana home?" Kuro asked looking at the house. They always passed this house and her mother had always said it was Nanashi's house. Nanashi was a bit too long for Kuro's taste of names so she had shortened it to Nana.

"Na-na-shi" Kurai said sounding it out and looked at the door "and I don't know. Wanna find out?" She asked with a smile and let go of Shiro's hand. She went to the door and grabbed a pin from her hair, opening the door after a bit of figuring out the lock. She ushered Kuro and Shiro inside, someone was passing by, they had looked over, smiled because of Kurai's joke to Nanashi and continued on their way. Kurai concealed her presence and walked inside. She put Shiro and Kuro in the living room and checked a few of the rooms. It was extremely early, the sun was just rising, as kind of being foxes, they rose early, though they also stayed up late. She went to the kitchen and looked at the food, she sighed, he didn't have much food, but she'd be able to make a breakfast. She started cooking, making herself at home as Kuro chased Shiro around the living room with a brush as silently as they could.

Sonic_Kaos
Kurai may have broken into your house and started cooking smile

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Chi woke up early and looked out the window by the bed, the sun was just beginning to rise. She closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep for a while, but it wasn't working so she got up, kissed her husband Kakashi, made up her side of the bed again carefully as not to wake him up and went to make breakfast. When she was finished making it and eating her portion she went to Leviathan's room where she was just taking her hair out from her shirt. "I made breakfast, so this is the time you usually wake up."

"I need to go train while the medic ninja is asleep. I'll come back later." Leviathan said calmly and Chi blocked her path "I'll eat first, you don't need to worry."

"You came back with a hole in your chest from a sword, which just barely missed your heart. You also have a deep cut running from your shoulder to the opposite side of your waist. Your not training today, whether yo eat breakfast or not."

"I'll be fine, I'm a shinobi, remember?" Leviathan said calmly and tried to duck under her mother's arm but her mother caught her gently. "It's fine mom!" Leviathan said angrily.

"No it's not, and stop trying to wake up your father. Do I need to get Nanashi here to tell you how dangerous going out with wounds like yours?" Chi asked in quiet fury.

"I don't need my older brother to tell me anything! I'm also not listening to you or dad! I need to train and get better!" Leviathan growled and tried to get away, but once again her escape was foiled by her mother. Leviathan activated her sharingan and so did her mother. "Let me go."

"Absolutely not. Not until your healed enough to."

"I'm fine!"

"Your wounds were to deep to be okay in two days unless you suddenly turned into Kurai or Lord Naruto." Chi growled quietly, trying not to wake up Kakashi.

"So what, I don't heal as fast as they do. I'm still fine!" Leviathan said.

"Remember last time? You almost killed yourself training with deep wounds that could open any minute, that's why medical ninjas started watching you." Chi said and the window opened, she glanced quickly to see who it was then watched her daughter again. It was the medical ninja, 'he must of woken up from Leviathan's yelling.' Chi thought "look here's your medic guardian now. How about you explain what you were doing to him, maybe you'll be locked in a hospital room for your own good."

"It wouldn't be for my own good, it'd be bad. I need to get stronger to protect this village. Peace doesn't last forever, it's a temporary illusion." Leviathan said calming down "it's for the good of the village that I train."

"And if we lose you, just because you wanted to train when you could open your wounds and bleed to death any minute, then it'll still be good for the village? We'd be short a shinobi, think of the village and not yourself, Levia" Chi growled "your not a single person, you have to take care of yourself for the good of the village."

"Fine, this once I'll wait. Next time, no matter what you say, I'm going to train" Leviathan said looking at her mother. Her ice blue eyes didn't portray as much emotion as normal eyes would, they seemed empty.

"Your eyes remind me of my mother's but my mother had a more obedient attitude that I wish you'd adopt too." Chi said quietly and Leviathan looked at her curiously. Chi hardly talked about her family, she has never mentioned her father, but this was only the second time her mother had mentioned her grandmother.

"Don't compare me to some lady I don't even know! You never talk about her anyways, so why is she so important in this situation? Can you tell me that?"

"Because my mother thought of others before herself, you think only of yourself and claim you think of the village when it's all for your own self-satisfaction!" Chi growled irritably at Leviathan and walked away as the medical ninja took care of Leviathan. "That girl can be so... why can't she just rest when she's wounded like normal people do?" She said with a sigh, her anger fading quickly, leaving her exhausted.

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Underlined parts

Yoru woke up early today, getting dressed before opening the curtains to try and let daylight in. She was never awake just as the sun was rising, but today she was. She looked out and saw Kurai walking past in the direction of Nanashi's house. She snuck out careful not to wake her father and mother and then dashed out of the Uchiha Clan home. She watched Kurai as she broke into Nanashi's house with her children "I think I'll join this little joke" Yoru said with a smile, she looked to a person walking by, just minding their own business. 'they must realize it's just a joke' Yoru thought and concealed her own presence as she had felt Kurai's disappear. She snuck in and Kurai looked at her with a smile "you can still smell me, can't you?"

"Yep!" Kurai said quietly and set out plates. She got a little for the kids, most likely because they've already eaten. Kurai dished her up a lot speaking her stomach had just growled. Kurai made herself a small-medium kinda plate and sat down at Nanashi's table. "Itadakimasu" she said quietly and the kids joined them at the table going to the small plates put out for them. They started eating waiting to see if Nanashi would wake up or if he was even here.

Sonic_Kaos
now they're eating his food and Yoru joined...

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

( NANASHINANAHATAKE )

It was a cool day in Konoha, the birds were chirping, the village was slowly coming to life as people awoke to begin the day. This was what Nanashi woke up to as he slowly opened his bright violet eyes, feeling the cool early morning breeze blow through his window and into his dimly lit room. Softly groaning to himself he rose from the comfortable matress and sat himself on the edge as he stretched and shook the remaining sleepiness out of him, feeling the warm rays of the sun on his bare and slightly tanned chest. It had become somewhat of a habit for him to sleep without a shirt on since it would always made him feel uncomfortable. Plus he lived alone now so no one was there to criticize on his lack of clothes. His eyes scanned his room and took in the sight, it was a pretty normal looking room save of the clothes strewn all over the floor and couch, kunai, shuriken and other ninja tools embedded and stuck onto the walls of his room.

Well...mostly normal room.

Standing straight up, it was then that he sensed new presences enter his room. In a flash his chakra sabre was in his hands before he recognized the signatures. He knew EXACTLY who they were know. Sighing softly to himself he tossed his sword onto his bed as he left his room and made his way to the kitchen where most of the commotion was happening. Entering his living room the way to the kitchen he saw the familiar sigh of Shiro and Kuro sitting on his couch playing with each other "Hey there Chibi's, you guys are getting bigger every time I see you two " he smiled warmly as he ruffled the two kids hairs playfully before making his way to the kitchen. Seeing none other than Kurai Uzumaki-Hyuga and Yoru Uchiha, two of his closest friends happily munching away. "And you two wonder why there isn't much food here every time you guys come around; you guys eat everything" he grinned as he crossed his arms over his bare chest before sitting himself down on the nearby chair. "What's for breakfast by the way?" he asked Kurai, the raven haired beauty was always rather playful so he wasn't surprised at this; this wasn't the first time she's done this after all.

Kira Hisoka
                                            AAAAAAAAA hope this is okay OTL

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Miso soup, fish, some rice. There's more in the kitchen, want me to get you a plate?" Kurai asked then pointed at Yoru "also, I didn't let her in by the way, she let herself in, I think she's a robber. She did steal some of your food after all" Kurai said calmly, and made sure to look like she was serious, it took all her willpower not to crack at least a small smile.

"I did not! Okay, technically I did, but it's because you left the door unlocked, Kurai!" Yoru said and sighed when Kurai hopped up and hid behind Nanashi.

"Honey, the robber yelled at me" Kurai said jokingly hiding behind him.

"It's Yoru mommy!" Shiro said looking over.

"Dummy, Shiro" Kuro said, she had hidden her comb in her sleeve and was brushing her hair out because Nanashi had messed it up slightly.

"The robber stole some food and threatened me, it's horrible honey!" Kurai said and literally made herself cry "she's so mean."

Shiro looked at Kuro "mommy is crying..." Shiro said nervously looking between Kuro and his mother.

"She's fine, she's big" Kuro said calmly and looked at her mother before looking back at Shiro "jankenpon"

"Okay!" Shiro said looking back at Kuro.

Yoru had given up on trying to scold Kurai for acting like an idiot. She started sipping the tea that Kurai had made for her and relaxed "I think robbers are supposed to be kicked out... so since I'm not being thrown out, I must not be a robber, right Kurai?" Yoru said with a smile.

Kurai peaked over Nanashi's shoulder "your a scary robber though." She said with a falsely shaking voice.

Sonic_Kaos

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

( NANASHINANAHATAKE )

Nanashi could only roll his eyes as Kurai and Yoru began talking and going off in their own way. It was always like this whenever they came together, usually at his place since it pretty much became a meeting/hangout place for all of them. But despite all of that the grin on his face was easily seen as he began to eat the food that Kurai had given him. His violet eyes twinkling in amusement as he watched the scene in front of him unfold. He watched as Kurai playfully denied all of Yoru's 'accusations' as the Uzumaki hid behind him and her kids entered the kitchen and saw their mom hiding behind the blonde Hatake away from the Uchiha. Seeing the fox-like girl begin to mock cry and involve Nanashi himself into the scenario he sighed softly as he brought a hand and gently patted Kurai's head. "Don't worry love, I'm sure the meanie robber will go away as soon as she has her fill of this food" he chuckled before going back to his food.

Soon enough Yoru calmed herself down and began sipping on some tea that Kurau had also made for them and returned the 'Robber' comment back to Kurai. "Technically, since it's my place you two are the robbers but I'm not going to complain since you guys cook for me. " he paused as he took another bite before pointing his spoon at Yoru's direction as he gave her a teasing grin. "Plus, if all robbers were as pretty as you Night then I should leave my door unlocked more often " he laughed in amusement before going back to his food

Kira Hisoka
                                            wewt

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yoru blushed at Nanashi's comment and looked down "that... Thank you..." Her blush deepened as the comment replayed in her head.

Kurai smiled "I think your giving away the secret. So can I do it for you?" Kurai asked and laughed as Yoru shook her head violently "careful, you might pop your head off at this rate." Kurai made the signs for the transformation jutsu and turned into Yoru. She grabbed Nanashi's hand and started blushing like Yoru "Nanashi, you left the academy before I could say it... I love you, I always have and most likely always will..." Kurai said with Yoru's voice. She let go of Nanashi's hand and went back to looking like herself. She looked at Yoru, she had fainted "strike one ended in complete KO!" Kurai said happily "so yeah, those are Yoru's feelings for ya." Kurai said and looked at Shiro and Kuro "I have a mission for UY and the Hyuga family is having a ceremony for just pure Hyuga members, can you look after Kuro and Shiro? Or are you busy tomorrow and maybe for three, four days?" Kurai asked looking back at Nanashi "if you are I'll just leave them with that retarded father of theirs who only cares that they can see the immediate future."

Sonic_Kaos

Ooc: i'm on my iPod, sorry I cant do better!

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

( NANASHINANAHATAKE )

Seeing the huge blush appearing on Yoru's cheeks pretty much told him that today was going to be good. Nanashi continued to munch on his breakfast as Kurai and Yoru continued to talk, his ears perking up when they mentioned the pink haired Uchiha's 'secret' whatever it was. "You girls are hiding secrets from me?, I'm hurt, really " he mocked an injured look before finishing his plate. He watched as the Foxy Lady used the Henge Technique to turn into Yoru before turning to him and couldn't help but blush as she declared her love for him in her voice. He knew that it wasn't real but hearing it in the pink haired beauty's voice just sealed the deal. Rolling his eyes he brought up his free hand and gently pushed the disguised girl away. "Yeah yeah, I love you too. " he replied halfheartedly before hearing the thump that followed, turning towards the source he saw the female Uchiha fainted on the floor.

"You know how she is Ku', you shouldn't play around and lie about stuff like that " he replied in a slightly irritated tone, in all honesty the blonde shinobi believed that Yoru didn't like him that way, sure they had been close ever since their academy days and after he graduated early and he did have such thoughts but he didn't want to potentially ruin their friendship. Sighing he got up from his seat and gently picked Yoru up from the floor and placed her onto the spare couch in the living room before going back to the kitchen where Kurai still stood. It was then that she began speaking about her mission for UY and asking him if he could look after her kids while she was away. "A couple days?" a few moments of thinking later he nodded with a small smile. "Yeah, I think I can watch the Chibi's. I'm off duty for the next week anyway" he did like baby sitting and watching over her kids, always tons of fun. Plus it wasn't like he had nothing else better to do. "I'm sure my mom and Levi-chan would love to seem them again".

Nanashi visibly sweatdropped when she mentioned her ex-husband and the father of her children and as well as another member of U.Y like they were. "Better me and him for now yeah?" he let out a nervous chuckle. He had heard the story behind all of what happened between the two of them and it was probably in his best interests and health to not ponder it on more than he needed to.

Kira Hisoka
                                            wewt

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Your a life saver!" Kurai said tackling Nanashi in a hug "Kuro and Shiro will definitely be safe with you!" Kurai said happily and let go of him. Kuro was watching, her comb frozen on a knot in her tail. "Kuro, do you need help?"

"No... But you'll be safe... Right?" Kuro asked looking at her mother "i had a bad feeling..."

"Mommy will be safe, no worries, Kuro. I won't try to rush the mission by acting reckless." Kurai said and jumped to her feet. She looked at Nanashi "Yoru is a bit awkward, but secretly she does like you. Ask her on a date sometime, she'll really appreciate it. Her favorite flower is pink roses. It's been her favorite since you gave her a pink rose before you went out on your first dangerous mission. She still has it, she had it pressed so it'd last forever." Kurai said stretching and called for Shiro who popped out from the hallway.

"Time to go?" Shiro asked tilting his head.

"No I'm getting Nanashi some food because he'll be watching you guys tomorrow, for about three to four days, i'm hoping." Kurai told Shiro "your to stay here, and your sister will brush her tail bald, so let her brush your tail. You did promise" Kurai reminded Shiro with a smile and left for a store.

Yoru woke up finally and looked away "I hope he took that as a joke!" Yoru said out loud and started blushing again "I can't believe I told Kurai anything about that!"

Sonic_Kaos

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

( NANASHINANAHATAKE )

Nanashi smiled as Kurai tackled him into a big hug. "That's me alright, always the dashing knight ready to save the day" he teased with a gentle poke of her forehead as she turned to her Kuro who approached the both of them who voiced his concerns about his mothers mission. In all honesty the blonde Jounin was a little worried as well, U.Y were well known to take missions hunting the more higher level missing-nins and usually they were taken in pairs, usually he would go with her but he had been dismissed for the week to rest. So he simply gently ruffled Kuro's hair like had done earlier. "Your mommy is one tough lady, she'll be home before you know it" he replied confidently before looking back up at Kurai "Right, Silent Fox? " he finished happily, calling her by her nickname; her vixen-like appearance wasn't just for show.

"Just leave the brats to me, you focus on getting it done and coming back" he said before Kurai spoke up once more, his eyes widened as she admitted Yuro's crush on him; causing him to choke on his saliva in surprise; coughing loudly before managing to calm himself down. Hearing that the pink haired Uchiha had kept the flower he had given her all those years ago. He remembered that day, it was then he was assigned his first solo mission as a part of U.Y after this S-Rank nin who had been interfering with Konoha's operations near the border. It made him feel all warm and fuzzy hearing that she still had it. "I honestly thought that she didn't like me like that, considering all the times we've argued in the past" all those times she worried about him was now making sense and when he had came back from that mission and was admitted to the hospital she had literally busted down his door and was both distraught and angry at the same time, Nanashi had thought it was just Yoru being Yoru.

Nanashi smiled and waved at Kurai who left his house to buy him groceries for the three of them. It was then that he heard Yoru's voice echoing from the living room, alerting him that she had awoken. He grinned in amusement when she said out loud that she hoped that he had taken it as a joke. "At first I took it as a joke, but thanks to Ku' she's...enlightened me on the topic." he said with a nervous chuckle as he entered the living room, seeing Kuro and Shiro playing on the floor near the couch they had sat on earlier. Sitting himself down beside Yoru he turned to her with his violent eyes which glinted in amusement as a genuinely warm smile graced his lips. "So you actually kept that flower I gave you this while time? I thought you threw it away since you were so mad at me at the hospital when I came back Night." he admitted as he visibly sweat dropped, from what he remembered she was pretty mad at him and didn't visit him until he was discharged. Then again, that missing nin had hit his hear pretty hard so he could have forgotten a few things.

Kira Hisoka
                                            wewt

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Yoru blushed darkly "I said that out loud?" She said quietly and listened to Nanashi as he talked. "I'll have to get after Kurai for this later..." Yoru said looking down and her blush deepened when he mentioned the flower "well... it was pretty" she said and turned her head as she whispered "and it was from you..." She turned to glance at him then looked at the floor "guess I got mother's old nervous habit of yelling when she was worried, at least I didn't punch you as hard as I could like mother would have..." She said and her blush faded a bit as she laughed "mother kept me away from the hospital so I wouldn't slow down your own and other's recoveries with my yelling." She said and looked down "sorry for yelling so much during that time... You were injured, I should've been more polite... You couldn't help getting a solo mission like that." Yoru looked around, Kuro and Shiro were here, but Kurai didn't seem to be. "Where's their mother anyways? She can be so irresponsible, dropping off the kids like that when it's her duty as a mother to watch over them. She doesn't have anything important to do it seems like. Always messing around, you'd think her life was never in danger... though there was that close call four years ago, technically she was believed dead and here I find out she had joined U.Y right after recovering from a death trance." Yoru said with a sigh and looked at Nanashi "ah, she didn't want me telling anyone she had joined U.Y instead of coming home to let us know she was alright... Aren't you part of U.Y too though? She said she didn't use transformation jutsu when she was on the island that only members can enter." She said, her blush was gone now as she had gotten the subject away from how she liked him.

Sonic_Kaos

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

( NANASHINANAHATAKE )

The blonde shinobi simply smiled when she began talking about the flower he had given her all that time ago and the next time they had seen each other after the mission. "Y'could have fooled me, with all the times we had argued in the past you can't blame me for thinking you threw it away it a fit of rage or something" Nanashi had no idea how important that flower had been for the pinkette, he had seen it on his way to the front gates to set off for his first solo mission for U.Y where she had been waiting for him with everyone else and picked it up and gave it to her not knowing its impact. When she brought up the subject of her mother and the comparison between the two of them, Nanashi thanked Kami that Yoru was not more like Sakura-san other than her attitude and looks, he could only dread what it could have been like if she had inherited that insane strength that had made her famous/infamous. "That was probably for the best, I got enough yelling from my mom and sister." he let out a small chuckle as she apologized for her actions that day. "I...kinda liked having all the attention you gave me back then, I'll admit that" a nervous chuckle escaped his throat before clearing it.

Fortunately the Uchiha decided to change the awkward topic to something more easier; namely Kurai. Nanashi shrugged his shoulders in reply. "Ku's not that bad of a mother, sure she can be a little...strange, but the Chibi's love her; plus we both know how kind she can be when she isn't teasing others" he said with a confident nod, there was no doubt in his mind that that the Foxy Uzumaki was an awesome mother. "She just went out for a bit to buy some groceries for me and the kids since I'm looking after them while she's out on a mission" he jerked a thumb towards the front door where Kurai had walked out from earlier. "It's probably not that easy being a single mother; juggling motherhood and a demanding position such as the U.Y. It must be that famous Uzumaki energy keeping her from collapsing from all that pressure" he still had his father and mother still around, still together and still madly in love with each other; him and Levi-chan were proof of that.

He sighed when she brought up four years ago, when Kurai had appeared soon after it was declared that she had died. When Yoru mentioned the island which served as the U.Y base and how he didn't recognize her immediately he let out a sheepish grin and brought up a hand and scratched the back of his head. "Well I hadn't seen her in years after that day, I wasn't expecting her to change all that much and grow up...well, into how she is now" he admitted before continuing. "I didn't recognize her until she came up to me and literally tackled me onto the ground. You could imagine how shocked I was" his family and Kurai's family were pretty close after all, he had known Kurai ever since they were children, almost as long as Yoru.

Kira Hisoka
                                            argh, brain fart OTL

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Yoru smiled "I'm not sure how many people have tails..." She said jokingly and looked at Shiro and Kuro "Kurai never tells me why she split from their father, I met him once when I was visiting with Kurai. He was nice and he asked her if he could see the kids rather than just call for them. He was really good with them as well, even though the kids were sometimes awkward around him... When he was leaving I tried asking him what happened and he just smiled and said it was a small fight, but Kurai could lose a kid or both of them once they turn ten." She jumped hearing a thud and turned to see Kurai with some dropped bags and Yoru watched as Kurai put the other bags down.

"I don't care what Tsukito says, you can't take him so seriously. Geez, he words things so weirdly. The kids will be older when they're ten. We decided they could choose who they live with after that." Kurai said and picked up most of the bags putting them away in the kitchen. She picked up the three other bags and put on in front of Shiro and another in front of Kuro. Make sure to brush your teeth really well after eating these. And try not to eat too much, otherwise you'll get a bellyache. This bag contains the shampoo and conditioner Kuro likes, a few extra brushes, toothbrushes and toothpaste. Now i just gotta pack some clothing for you guys." Kurai said and petted their heads, careful not to ruffle Kuro's head since she had just finished brushing it again. She stood up and looked at Nanashi and Yoru "sorry lovebirds, guess you get children early on in your love, i wish you the best."

"Hey! You can't just start acting like I had children!" Yoru said and looked down nervously "not yet anyways... And my children wouldn't have tails or scream in the middle of the night because they saw a bad future..." Yoru said quietly, she peeked at Kurai whose ears were twitching. "Anyways, I'll help Nanashi take care of Sweet little Kuro, she'll be easiest as she just brushes her hair and tail all day... And Gentle little Shiro will be easy, except for his energy when we'll need to take him for a walk... That just seemed like were taking care of your dog... Sorry about that..."

"He's also a brat when it comes to promises, you gotta make sure he keeps them... Oh yeah, Kuro still needs to brush his tail today." Kurai said looking back at her kids with a smile. She went to the bathroom and put the items she bought away "I also need to get their stool so they aren't climbing on the counter, Kuro is big on hygiene..." She said quietly to herself.

"Well Kurai certainly knows your place top to bottom. She knew exactly where to put everything. Guess that's what happens when you constantly break into a person's home."

Shiro yelped when Kuro got a knot from his tail and growled at his sister who growled back and continued brushing his tail. "It hurts!"

"Take care of it then!" Kuro said and continued brushing his tail out.

Yoru had quieted down when Shiro yelped and had watched them "what do you think it'd be like if everyone had tails?" She asked Nanashi curiously.

Sonic_Kaos

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Natsu yawned awake and looked outside, sand and buildings everywhere he could see. He got dressed, made himself breakfast, ate, wrote a note for his sister saying he might not be back tonight and that he'd be okay. He then left the house and first visited Misora who was already up with Miyuki.

"Daddy!" Miyuki said in her high pitched child voice.

"Yes, it's daddy. Good girl, Miyuki!" Natsu said ruffling her hair happily. He looked at Misora and handed her about 1000 Ryo "this should be enough for new clothing and some food for Miyuki right?" Natsu asked and then put a bag on her couch "these are some clothing for her. Some are old clothing from Fuyu, when she was little. And some are what I bought recently. This should be good for awhile, I'll see you around then."

"Daddy playing?" Miyuki asked and Misora started laughing.

"Yeah, daddy is going to play" Misora said and looked at Natsu who glared at her while he turned a light red.

"Daddy won't play with mommy again" Natsu said turning away after petting Miyuki's head and left.

"Tell your partner that I can guarantee a first rate experience!" Misora said laughing.

"your gonna teach Miyuki these words if you don't stop!" Natsu growled closing the door and walked to the edge of the village where he usually went when looking for a bed partner. He was free for the next three days, so he might as well play the first two days and rest on the third. As soon as he sat at his usual bench, girls and guys flocked to him asking if he had a partner yet for tonight. "I don't, not yet anyways" Natsu said with a smile and a wink.

"You can always pick me! I'd love to be with you again!" a guy said happily.

"I wouldn't mind being in a situation like Misora!" A girl said excitedly.

"Isn't Misora lucky?" A second girl jumped in happily.

"Come on, just choose me!" A third girl said "I wouldn't mind being in a Misora situation either!"

"Mmmm, I don't know, who should I choose tonight? I'm always up for playing tomorrow as well." Natsu said with a mischievous smile. "Maybe another partner later tonight." He said already making a schedule in his head, he knew all these people, he's been with most of them. He spotted a few new faces in the crowd, mainly girls, but there were some guys as well.

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Leviathan looked at the medical ninja and sighed. She went to her open window and hopped out, the medical ninja followed her nervously. "My wounds won't open from just this much" Leviathan called back to him and he still looked nervous. She reached the Hyuga estate and was let in by the Hyuga guards. She walked to Chiaki's room, she knew where it was from all the times she had visited the Uzumaki-Hyugas. She peeked into his room and saw him, then walked in all the way and sat down on a small cushion "Chiaki!" She said calmly, and the medical ninja came into the room nervously, the medic wasn't used to being on the property of such a powerful family such as the Hyuga Clan. "Would you calm down?" Leviathan said looking at the medic "I'm not training am I? So it's all good." She noticed a spot of blood that was slowly growing on her chest "damn, it did open..." She said with a sigh and the medic also noticed and ran to her, healing the wound as much as he could, which stopped the bleeding and put it in a stable state so long as she didn't do any strenuous activity. "Thanks." She told the medic and turned to looked at Chiaki "Chiaki, can you help me with a problem?" Leviathan asked and lightly tilted her head. Basically what she wanted was for Chiaki to kick the medic off of Hyuga property and let her train in their private training yard. "Please?" She said, though everyone in the village knew she was only followed by a medic when she had a life threatening wound that could open if she moved too much. The medic was always to make sure she didn't train with the wound until it closed enough that it could be fully healed by the medical ninjas.

RyanPhonic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces