Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante finely after a moment chose to distract himself. he leaned over softly and kissed her on the cheek just being sweet. "Thank you."
~~~~
Zelas was not suprised when the ocasional dead body was revealed. as they walked if she saw a large grocrie she would use a fire spell to blow it open. this way if there were people around they could atleast try and find food. otherwise she knew this was not a job she wanted to doo. little shar was rolling in the snow or atleast trying before it melted. the little dog turning into a puffball due to all the steam. she sighed but smiled.

Jing tipped his head a small crown adorning it before he grinned. "I am doing something about it. Im making it bigger." he said just seeming content in the idea.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena smiled at the kiss and leaned into his touch. She had tried to comfort him but even she knew it wasn't easy given the situation. Both of her parents were dead, one under mysterious circumstances and the other she watched die before her very eyes. Rena didn't know the entire story with Phantom, but she understood how Dante felt when it came to forgiving someone. She could never forgive Hunter for killing her father although she had spent many a sleepless night trying to understand why the man had done it, there just wasn't a reason to be found; especially not when he kept coming after her. "I tried at least,"

~*~

Even Sephiroth had to give a smirk at the poof-ball that was Shar. Even with all this desolation around them the little creature still found something to be happy about.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
So that's what a bounty was in this world. Suddenly the wanted posters they had seen earlier made sense, and why Jing's was so strange. Mel smirked at that and nodded. "Just don't make it so big that you can't hold your head up under all that weight," she said patting the boys shoulder.

Turning to Ras Melody nodded. "Let's try and get home..."

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante felt for now that trying was what mattered as they sat in the snow. he finely chuckled after a bit. "We should probibly go inside its getting dark." he had no idea just how closely the two of them had been being watched. but it was somehow comforting to him out in the guarden. more so then usual.

~~~~~
Zelas smiled. "good news is i tend to be able to convince most people hes a dog not a lion." she said as shar bounded up looking tired. they had been walking a few hours and shar was playing the hole time. as they continued forward soon a hole in the wall ahead of them formed and grew revealing a small camp. it was where they had set up that radiator to get out. some people that had been burrowing around found it. many looking at the trio with a mix of terror and awe. thankfully zelas and sephiroth had the cloaks.

~~~~

Jing nodded. "I dont plan on it." the boy was odd but in a way this was his world to make of as he pleased. he was only hear for the tear so it was not like he would be taking all the other treasures around them.

Ras waited for her to be back with her hands on the orbs. himself putting a hand on rena to go along for the ride. he waved goodby as they used the orb. there was a glow as normal but right as it was going off ras felt a hand on his shoulder. when the portal trip finished he had grabed the individual and found the purple hair priest he knew to well from his world looking back at him with a smirk. "Xellos!" he growled jumping back and putting himself between melody and the priest.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
"Probably," she admitted in agreement to going inside but she would stay out here with him all night if this is where he wanted to be.

~*~

Even with the cloaks on Sephiroth was sure that didn't do much to add to the peoples perception of them. However, it was a nice change to see living beings as opposed to corpses for once on this trip.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody frowned at the hitch-hiking priest. "Well, you're persistent, I'll give you that," she said turning to Ras. "Here," she said handing Ras the orb. "Put it someplace safe." Although she had passed out from the strain of opening the portal from Ruby-Eyes Realm to her's, she could still vividly remember a purple blur knocking into Ras and setting everything off course. That purple blur she was fairly certain was smirking back at her and Ras right now. Xellos had taken a beating from Ras and his sister last time, Melody aiding but still not revealing her true power. There was no doubt that behind that smiling facade there was a storm of some kind brewing. "Although I usually charge a fee for portal traveling joy riders like yourself, maybe you can tell me your reasoning for doing so."

((EDIT))

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante smiled and hugged her just staying outside a little bit longer. he did find comfort both in this place and in her. she was his distraction and muse all in one though a thought did cross his mind if this was what his dad felt when he met his mom.

~~~~~~~~~
Zelas was glad for the cloaks because it darkened the face magically it seemed. they would not be recognized later on so whoever saw them would have no idea who they were and in this case that was a good thing for someone wanting to live a normal life. "So much for sleeping in our own bed tonight." she said with a sigh. She walked up next to phantom. "Shar needs to rest. the hospital is another two blocks straight ahead. when you get there we need to focus on thawing the entire building and making sure the generators are going. " Phhantom nodded and keept going while Zelas stopped to let shar rest. "Ill take care of the people if you wanna keep going."

~~~~~~~~~

Xelos smirked. "Ill be honest i was simply trying to follow you. I had no idea that we you were taking the people to a hole another world. im quire impressed you can even use such a powerful artifact."
ras had hidden it already. "So you planned to knock us out so no one would see you come through then report back to you're mother where we were. hmm.. glad to see that plan failed." he looked to melody. "Lets just leave him here." he said turning to walk away towards the town.

"Now now." said the purple priest. "You dont rely want to leave me here do you. you dont know how strong or week these people are and you would be responsible for leaving a monster on their door. now what kind of good guys would you be if you did that."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena happily returned his hug and noticed that even she felt at peace out here; like someone was keeping protective watch over them both.

~*~

"No, I'm with you. Besides," Sephiroth said. "I think he's capable enough on his own," he said referring to Phantom. Sephiroth wasn't going to leave Zelas and Shar alone; the thought would never even cross his mind.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"The only monster's I tend to leave on people's doorsteps are dead one's," Melody said pointedly in reference to Xellos's comment. Which was true, she was a huntress after all. "But no, you're right. That wouldn't suffice. So..." she said having a seat on a nearby fence. "What do you suggest?" she said looking right at Xellos.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante lingered a few moments before he got up easely picking up rena and setting her on her feet. "What say we get some coffee and relax maybe call zelas and see how shes doing."

~~~~
Zelas smiled and nodded to the apartment saying softly. "I was going to sneek around back and put shar to bed on the couch then catch up with you but thats fine. im just worried someone might lash out at phantom." she watched as the spider continued easily doing as he was asked.

~~~~~~

Xellos smirked seeing ras though had his back to him keept his shoulder between him and melody simply showing he was protecting her. xellos had some confidence in the fact that he knew he was as strong as ras and ral put together and with only one here the wildcard was melody. he did not know just how strong she could be but he would only have to kill one to have full advantage." "I dont think its anything to unreasonable simply use that orb of yours to send me back home." he had no idea that they couldn't do that. no only was the orb broken but it took days to recharge. to take him home would be putting their lives on the line and to send him back with the orb was to give him great power.

Ras frowned. "Not going to happen buddy. you can tag along and behave yourself or else."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
It probably was time to check in with Zelas and Sephiroth, although Rena had a feeling that things were going just as anticipated given the situation. Those two were the best team out there right now, and she knew it. She'd give Zelas a call once she got inside where it was warm.

Even with Garu having been defeated it was still cold out. Of course with the amount of snow and ice the wizard had conjured, Rena wouldn't have been surprised if he had caused a global issue with the weather. They could get rid of the snow, but unfortunately there wasn't much they could do about climate control.That was something for Beelzebub and other Gods of this world to deal with, providing they could interfere at all.

~*~

With all of the snow and ice it took a moment for Sephiroth to realize where they were in town. It had snowed so much since Dante and Rena had bailed them out that he didn't recognize the place at the first. He nodded to Zelas in understanding and handed her the key he still had to his place. "I'll keep watch then," he said softly, saying that he would watch over Phantom while she put Shar down for a nap.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mel knew enough of Xellos to be wary, and wary she would be. She knew Ras wasn't happy about this situation, and quite frankly neither was she, but right now all they could really do was take it in stride. Their loved ones were safe from the trickster priest anyway seeing as the damaged orb had set them off course. Melody was quick to realize the large metal plates she was sitting under didn't belong to her world, so with Xellos tagging along it was sort of a blessing in disguise that they didn't end up back in her world.

((EDIT))

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante took Rena inside as the sun began to set outside. The house though large and empty had a beauty all its own. It was amazing now that it was quiet she could get a good look at the darkness of the house as well as the owner. When Dante was calm he was somewhat brooding but in an attractive curiosity kind of way.

~~~~
Zelas gave him a peck on the cheek before she slipped off down the alleyway to the back door carrying shar. The people were speachless not sure what was going on. But they were not going to dare speak up.

~~~~~
Ras frowned looking around. This place was somewhat in ruins but was far more advanced compaired to his world and yet seemed behind melodies world. He attempted to do something but nothing happened. He frowned. " My manic I sent working well here. I can't phase." He looked to cellos who tipped his head then tried himself only to fail. "Hmm well I guess we should be careful here. Looks like no Astral plain is present so I take it this world is not one of the four chaos ones."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Dante actually somewhat reminded her of a friend back home, only much less gloomy. The devil hunter was attractive in a lot of ways: the man was well built and his silver hair and glacier blue eyes were features that would stop anyone in their tracks, but Rena found herself attracted to the entire being that was Dante. She still didn't know everything about him, but she found herself wanting to if he would let her.

~*~

Sephiroth blushed at the kiss but was thankful for the cover of the cloaks. He proceeded to keep a watch on Phantom after that and ignored anyone who had watched....although he did make a mental note of peoples faces.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Indeed, just looking around this world seemed to be far more technologically advanced than even her own. It was very industrial and mechanic and while she could feel faint traces of magic, it was just that; faint.

A loud thud would catch both men's attention and that would be Melody's forehead making contact with one the pillars of the metal plate she was sitting underneath. "Great..." she groaned," "I was afraid this might happen. Even though it's still obviously operational, because it was initially damaged," Mel said giving a accusatory glance towards Xellos before continuing, "...the Orb isn't functioning as it should. We might as well be throwing darts at a map with our eyes blindfolded as far as destinations are concerned," she explained.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff