Welcome to Gaia! ::

that was a nice event. should we do another one soon or not???

aww yee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
aw man (;へ:) 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
no (⊙︿⊙✿) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
yes (・∀・) 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 > >>

lunaire sirena's Significant Otter

Familiar Poster

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
        x x x x x x x x x x( x xnow I found my way to solid groundx x )
        x x x x x x x x x⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
        x x x x x xSleeping〖Knowledge's〗with〖Gift〗Memories

User Image

x x⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
                                                                          █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                          x x x x x x i x x I x x k n o w x x w h a t x x I x x b e l i e v e

x x x x x x▆ ↓.♛ ⊱ Uxie x x▆ ↓.♛ ⊱ seeing this thing

_____No matter what, x x I can't be bought or sold
                                                                          _____No matter what, x x I can't be bought or sold

x x⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
                                                                          x x x x x x i ' m x x a w a k e x x a n d x x i ' m x x a l i v e x x

x x x x x x▆ ↓.♛ ⊱ sleepy x x▆ ↓.♛ ⊱ Aaaah ... what was that?

_____Now I know x x what I believe inside
                                                                          _____Now I know x x what I believe inside

x x xtime. ♛⋮traveler
                          ___________I'll do what I want x x cause this is my life
                          ___________I'll do what I want x x cause this is my life x x

___________________⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

I see, I see... This is a very interesting device!
                                        I will have to talk to Palkia about this one! ... or maybe even Dialga.
                                        Nah ... I'll get made to see Palkia, anyways. [/nodnod]
                                        I am quite responsible. Telling you what it is I'm responsible for would probably surprise you.
                                        Nah .. that's not the point. Telling you of what my existence brings. That's the surprise.
                                        [/smilesmile] ... Homura, there is no reason to hide away like this.
                                        I can be of help.

x x xryo. ♛⋮ji

[/tilts head] Woke up in front of a school dorm.
                                        That could ... be anything.
                                        Were you wounded at all? or did you have a headache?
                                        Huh ... Unless someone took your memories. Who would do that?
                                        [/lays down] Too much work ~ [/smile]

x x xrik. ♛⋮ku

Aaaah, not right now. Too tired to think ~
                                        Eh? A Mamoswine is a pokemon.
                                        Soft, furry, and big ~ <3
                                        So comfy to sleep on.
                                        I could, but it would fall off. That wouldn't be good.

made by x x_ m i z u k i - chan for jaylightning

Prophet

☨crownof ▀ &:thorns×「 ticket to ❜!ride⋆ ( steel ◞↓loyalty ) ◥
xx xx xx xx xx xx ❤ ❤ ❤
xx xx xx xx███ xx ███ xx ███ xx ███ xx ███xx███
xxx xxxcrownof ▀ &:thorns×「 ticket to ❜!ride⋆ ( steel ◞↓loyalty ) ◥
crown of thorns ; ticket to ride ; steel loyalty
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx xxx
__________SOMETIMES WE LIKE TO ACT x WITH OUR ACTIONS BEFORE WORDS
xwith something to ۹fight against x
toki wa tomare__BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK
toki wa tomare warudo__________WAS IT SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST? x WAS IT SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST? x WAS IT SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST? x WAS IT SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST?
toki wa tomare xxx xxx xxx__BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK

morby; lucy steel •◝
morby; waiting for steven •◝
morby; a little tired •◝
morby; my husband, of course! •◝
xxx██████████████████████████ : █████████
__________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xSOMETIMESYOUSEETHELIGHT
xxxxyou see straight through the fight and you know whats right and you know what's right

xxwas it really worth it
                                                  oh, yes! i suppose i am new to .. whatever this may be. it's quite a strange typewriter. i've never known a typewriter to make such sounds before.
                                                  » :xfaint smile) miss maya? it's nice to meet you. i'm lucy. lucy steel.
                                                  how is your evening going? good, i hope.

_____________ : ( miss maya ) ?

xxwas it really worth it
                                                  w - well .. that's not a very pleasant thing to say .. » :xsmall frown, crossing her arms) i am not here for your own amusement, sir.
                                                  snoring .. girl? oh .. do you have a sister or something and she's sleeping with you? that's nice of you ~
                                                  good evening though. ..my name is lucy. and yours is .. .. ?

_____________ : ( bound by fate ) ?
User Image
the devil's carnival
the devil's carnival
the devil's carnival
come one, come two, come all
the devil's carnival

▀ ▄▀ daddy ιѕѕυeѕ // вoυnd вy ғaтe )) --- н-н-нavoc prιnce ▀ ▄▀ mochis layout, no steals porfavor
is ll online ll away ll mobile ll offline llmochis layout, MINE no steals porfavor

The Devil went down to Georgia. // He was lookin' for a soul to steal.

satan, lucifer, fear and darkness, your worst nightmare...i go by many names.
sometimes even names like....s-stan.... [// groaning noises ]

He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind. // He was willing to make a deal

where do you think i am?
i'm in hell, not my nice and fiery hell, but something much worse.
a dumb teenager's room

When he came across this young // man sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot.

bored, and highly unamused.
i wish i could go trip somebody

And the Devil jumped upon a // hickory stump and said "Boy, let me tell you what."

███████ m llll AYA ███████

i don't care how intelligent you are.
in my eyes it will always be too complicated for you. [// snorts ]

i can mistake you all i want.
you don't threaten me, nor would it be possible for you to harm me.
do citizens of your town do that often? i like where you live.
yes. yes it was. [// huffs, and folds arms ]

███████ n llll O MERCY ███████

i am here, i guess...
please tell me that you are easy to torment.
i'm losing hope in this chatroom, and i'm losing it fast.

███████ l llll UCY ███████

well pleasant isn't exactly my shtick, girl.
well too bad, because despite how it looks to you, i'm seeing it that way.
sister? bah. no...a thorn in my side, if anything.
a very sharp, annoying...and very...VERY...stupid thorn.
satan, you can call me satan.
since OBVIOUSLY, trying to introduce myself properly has gotten me no where...
[// grumbles irritably ]

█████ ████████████ █████

User Image

Friendly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

████ █ ██ █║██ █ tab ▌:▲ xSILENCE FALLS tab tab the ◞ GUILTY SUN
                                                        tab tab ONE S!MPLE TRUTH tab tab tab SHE DARE `NOT ◣ SPEAK
                                                        tab tab HER L ! G H T x CAN ⊹NLY ↳ BL!ND AND BURN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tab tab █║: ↷ I. n/a tab tab tab █║: ↷ II. curious
                                                        tab tab tab tab tab █║: ↷ I. there's actual people..? tab tab tab █║: ↷ II. library of the lunari

▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁▁ ▁▁ ▁ ▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁ ▁ ▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁

Blood so silver BLACK BY NIGHT upon their faces pale white xx

████████████████████████████████
                                                        tab tab cruel xmoon xbring xthe xend tab tab cruel xmoon xbring xthe xend
                                                        tab tab the dawn will never rise again tab tab the dawn will never rise again

tab tab tab tab tab sc◞ ↻rn .ofthe moon :║█ no MΞRCY! ▬ for the ☪ gui`lty /✖
                                                        ∂ιαηαxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☪ ┋ `o n l i n e xxxxxxxxxx

★ ✩
                                  ║do .you tab w↻rs`hip tab /the MOON ║
                                  tab tab tab ⇨ ▌█ ✩ maya
                                  tab tab / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                          I am Diana, Chosen of the Moon..
                                          I believe I have read of sirens within my archives..
                                          But tell me tab ☪ :║ excited gaze tab does your kind worship the moon?

tab tab tab ⇨ ▌█ ★ lucy
                                  tab tab / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                          .. Hello. Are you not certain on what this is as well?
                                          ☪ :║ head tilt tab What information have you gathered?

tab tab tab ⇨ ▌█ ★ satan
                                          Torment? tab ☪ :║ loud, single laugh that fades into a frown tab How ignorant..

Romantic Garbage

█████ ⋮ PULL THE *◞ TRIGGER )
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                    x x x x x x x◝ phaselock ♛ siren ⋮ ! false savior ° — ! .﹙ & you should run.

User Image
                                                x██x██x██ .XX xIN A FLASH ❜
                                                ddd
                                                xWATCH OUT !! stand backx)
                                                xxxxx i'm just a bad girlxxxxx wouldn't you rather xxxxx misbehave.
                                                x
                                                xx
                                                xxx x░░xO1 .❜ ⋮xxmaya
                                                xxx x░░xO2 .❜ ⋮xxcurious
                                                x x x x x x x██  ██  ██  ██

it sounds as if you are to embarrassed to speak of it. so i will leave this alone. ↻ smirks

while you can it remains unwise.
                                                    it's not something i mean to threaten you with. believe me i have other ways.
                                                    harm is not all physical, nor impossible. even gods bleed.
                                                    all the time. i do it all the time ... though for better reasons.
                                                    everyone here is simple insane, you loose your mind in the borderlands.
                                                    i take average conversation with strangers is rare for you ↻ amused

x x x xxsatan

pleasure. chosen ... ? ﹙↻ frowns at memorizes those words bring
                                                    the moon? i suppose there may be sirens who do so but i certainly do not.
                                                    i worship none other than the silence, knowledge and battle the monks taught me to ...
                                                    though it is nice to see someone who knows of the sirens. in some way.

x x x xxnomercy

i believe it is a chat room. which in itself is self explanatory.
                                                    no need for formalities, maya will do just fine. ↻ small smile
                                                    a pleasure lucy steel. good i suppose. not dead so there is always that.
                                                    and your evening?
                                                    x x x xxlucy

Wolf

xxxxxxxxx ↪ it was ⊹dark :x██ .. *polar ×consolation↓ __ ».( goodbye ♚buddy.

██ *RELOCK &RELEASE!
                                            xxx⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
                                            wormbrows
                                            xxx WE TOOK AN AXE xxx AND THRUST IT IN THE SUNSHINE
                                            wormbrows
                                            xxx ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██
                                            x
                                            xxxxx O1. _ michael j. caboose.
                                            xxxxx O2. _ um .. oh! i love my best friend, church!
                                            xxxxx O1. _ xand puppies. puppies are nice, too —
                                            x
                                            xxx ────────────────────┘

xxx *FORGET ME NOT
                  xxxxxx ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
                  x
                      ah, yes, okay, i completely understood what you said -- .. ... .. ... no, wait. i lied. i didn't. um.
                      could you -- .. ? wait, agent washington, where are you -- agent wash-- ! ... .. i am alone now.
                      | looks around, hums. this is not how i thought this would be. there should be mooore .. ~ --
                      | quickly turns around!! church! ... huh. i thought that would work. .. oh! i know! i'll try calling
                      him on the radio! beep boop bop .. church? CHURCH COME QUICK IT'S AN EMERGENCY!
                      we. ran. out. of. -- ... | oh damn he didn't think this far let's look around for inspiration. ..
                      ... .. air. yes. air. i need you to calmly come here and help .. restock. yes. okay. thanks, church!

ooc oh man i'm sorry he's only here for church bc i'm super tired but
                      tomorrow i'll make shijima and kage's layouts so i can throw them on!!!

x
                      wormbrows dns AND THROUGH THE GLOW xxx I LOST YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME

Friendly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

████ █ ██ █║██ █ tab ▌:▲ xSILENCE FALLS tab tab the ◞ GUILTY SUN
                                                        tab tab ONE S!MPLE TRUTH tab tab tab SHE DARE `NOT ◣ SPEAK
                                                        tab tab HER L ! G H T x CAN ⊹NLY ↳ BL!ND AND BURN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tab tab █║: ↷ I. n/a tab tab tab █║: ↷ II. curious
                                                        tab tab tab tab tab █║: ↷ I. there's actual people..? tab tab tab █║: ↷ II. library of the lunari

▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁▁ ▁▁ ▁ ▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁ ▁ ▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁

Blood so silver BLACK BY NIGHT upon their faces pale white xx

████████████████████████████████

tab tab tab tab tab sc◞ ↻rn .ofthe moon :║█ no MΞRCY! ▬ for the ☪ gui`lty /✖
                                                        ∂ιαηαxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☪ ┋ `o n l i n e xxxxxxxxxx

★ ✩
                                  tab tab tab ⇨ ▌█ ✩ maya
                                          ☪ :║ furrows brow in displeasure tab Why do you not worship the moon, Siren Maya?
                                          What of the sun? Do you know nothing?
                                          Silence will not bring you power.

tab tab tab ⇨ ▌█ ★ lucy
                                          .. Hello. Are you not certain on what this is as well?
                                          ☪ :║ head tilt tab What information have you gathered?

tab tab tab ⇨ ▌█ ★ satan
                                          Torment? tab ☪ :║ loud, single laugh that fades into a frown tab How ignorant..

Prophet

morbid circuit
morby ゝ*WE'LL SNEAK OUTxx» ♚while they sleep!◟ ▬▬▬
morbid circuit morbid circuitand x sail x off x in x the x night xx and x sail x off x in x the x night
morbid circuit

HAB▓▓▓ `& we'll come clean and start overxx
toki wa tomare layout yeTHE REST OF OUR LIVES ✖ THE REST OF OUR LIVES ✖ THE REST OF OUR LIVES ✖ THE REST OF OUR LIVES
toki wa tomare☢ : ( church. ) ___ ☢ : ( annoyed as hell )
tok【 when we're gone, we'll stay gone 】━━━━━━━━━
TOKIIII◤ &:OUTTA SIGHT; outta mind↻ ███
_______► `weightof:↙ living █ ☣ im; perfect √imposter ✄ hidden? iterαtion❛
toki wa tomare☢ : ( target practice ) ___ ☢ : ( ******** off... )

morb▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♚ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                  we have the rest of our lives : ( name )
                                                    oh come the ******** on!! » :xgroans and lowers his sniper rifle) i ******** missed .. again! the sights on this thing are seriously messed up.
                                                    uuuugh .. i know i'm know i'm here alone but can't a guy get a perfectly working sniper rifle for once in his damn life?! » :xruns a hand down his helmet face and sits down)
                                                    okay .. what the ******** is this now .. since i couldn't ******** use it as target practice .. a laptop? out here? command sent me a laptop
                                                    and not a working scope?! ..******** vic.. whatever. hello? don't tell me this is one of those things tucker would enjoy more than i would ..

[ yes hello i am church. if you wanna talk to lucy that's fine but church is just here for the blue buddy for now! ]
User Image
the devil's carnival
the devil's carnival
the devil's carnival
the devil's carnival

▀ ▄▀ daddy ιѕѕυeѕ // вoυnd вy ғaтe )) --- н-н-нavoc prιnce ▀ ▄▀ mochis layout, no steals porfavor
is ll online ll away ll mobile ll offline llmochis layout, MINE no steals porfavor

where do you think i am?
a dumb teenager's room

And the Devil jumped upon a // hickory stump and said "Boy, let me tell you what."

what...? i am definitely not too embarrassed for anything.
if that's what you're implying then you are most assuredly wrong.

you couldn't threaten me if you tried.
if it reeks havoc, then it's wise on my part. end of story.
...g-god? [// looks slightly ill for a second ]
tch. i have no relations with any god if that's what you mean.
and i don't have any interest in any heavenly bullshit either!
[// looks slightly irritated; but suddenly remembers this wasn't the conversation topic ]
err...not that the topic has anything to do with uh...what we were talking about..
sign me up to make my next contract with someone from this borderlands then.
i didn't ask you, girl. why don't you wipe that look off of your face?
it's making me want to puke.

[// scowls ]
i hope that it's not me that you are accusing of being ignorant...
that might not end so well for you.

well pleasant isn't exactly my shtick, girl.
well too bad, because despite how it looks to you, i'm seeing it that way.
sister? bah. no...a thorn in my side, if anything.
a very sharp, annoying...and very...VERY...stupid thorn.
satan, you can call me satan.
since OBVIOUSLY, trying to introduce myself properly has gotten me no where...
[// grumbles irritably ]

█████ ████████████ █████

User Image

Tipsy Cultist

xxx ███████████████████████████████x███████████████████████x█████████████
gildartsclive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExofflinexaway
    User Image

xxxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
xxx I'm passing over you like a satellite
kagura
xxxxxxxx... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
kagura
________o1. Aiden Pearce
________o2. laying low
________o3. ...tch

gildarts
xxx--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
xxxxxx↪ ┋at night we're conspiring by candlelight
gildarts

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx───────────────────────
xxxxxvigilante and vengeance - ruthless hacker - info is my business
fillerspacehere

xxx:( `lucyxxxxxxx
                  That isn't necessarily a bad thing. I would like it a whole lot more if all these cops weren't around.
                  ...They can be...problematic sometimes. [/frowns]
                  Yeah...all fine and dandy.. [/doesn't plan on telling her how the police are after him]
                  Lucy, huh? Hn...I'm Aiden.

Prophet

☨crownof ▀ &:thorns×「 ticket to ❜!ride⋆ ( steel ◞↓loyalty ) ◥
xx xx xx xx xx xx ❤ ❤ ❤
xx xx xx xx███ xx ███ xx ███ xx ███ xx ███xx███
xxx xxxcrownof ▀ &:thorns×「 ticket to ❜!ride⋆ ( steel ◞↓loyalty ) ◥

xxxx xxx
__________SOMETIMES WE LIKE TO ACT x WITH OUR ACTIONS BEFORE WORDS
xwith something to ۹fight against x
toki wa tomare__BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK
toki wa tomare warudo__________WAS IT SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST? x WAS IT SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST? x WAS IT SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST? x WAS IT SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST?
toki wa tomare xxx xxx xxx__BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK x BUT IN THE END WE HAVE TO ASK

morby; lucy steel •◝
morby; waiting for steven •◝
morby; a little tired •◝
morby; my husband, of course! •◝
xxx██████████████████████████ : █████████
__________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xSOMETIMESYOUSEETHELIGHT
xxxxyou see straight through the fight and you know whats right and you know what's right

xxwas it really worth it
                                                  chat .. room ... ? but we are not in the same room .. how are we chatting? this is all very strange! i hardly understand but i think i'm
                                                  slowly beginning to put together the pieces. a - ah .. alright then, maya! » :xgiggles softly)
                                                  dead .. ? why would you be dead? ..a-are you in some sort of danger? my evening though .. well, it's hardly anything interesting.
                                                  steven is still working and i am just waiting for him to return. ..i don't quite feel comfortable sleeping alone yet..

_____________ : ( maya ) ?

xxwas it really worth it
                                                  ..you're reminding me more and more of diego brando .. » :xpurses her lips a moment in thought)
                                                  well i am not! and i would prefer if you didn't treat me as such. a thorn? well that's hardly a proper thing to call someone you're allowing to sleep with you.
                                                  ..satan? » :xknits brows together, looking around somewhat nervously) as in .. the fallen angel .. ? ..t-there's just no way..

_____________ : ( satan ) ?

xxwas it really worth it
                                                  oh .. no, not at all really. i thought it was a typewriter at first but that appears to be wrong. i wonder exactly where it came from .. » :xtaps her lips)
                                                  well .. it's similar to a type writer, that is certain but it emits a light and makes noises i've never heard before. ..and i can apparently speak to people as if it were a telephone but .. like writing a letter ..
                                                  that's about it, for the most part. ..i wonder if mr. presi -- ..mm .. funny valentine brought it back with him .. or diego .. from one of those others ..

_____________ : ( no mercy ) ?

xxwas it really worth it
                                                  my .. it seems everyone is having eventful evenings but me .. ! perhaps i've missed a memo of some kind .. » :xfaint frown)
                                                  t - though if there are police around you .. i am a little worried .. is everything alright? oh! before we speak further, my name is lucy. lucy steel. and you are?

_____________ : ( ruthless hacker ) ?

Romantic Garbage

User Image
                                                ddd
                                                x
                                                xx
                                                xxx x░░xO1 .❜ ⋮xxmaya
                                                xxx x░░xO2 .❜ ⋮xxcurious

then suppose your reason will remain a mystery. though embarrassment seems accurate.

i could threaten you, but it remains to be seen if you would feel threatened.
                                                    very well then ...
                                                    no it is not. simply god's can bleed, fall, shift, change, alter, be destroyed.
                                                    ... ↻ raise brow you are weird.
                                                    i'm surprised someone who praises havoc isn't already here.
                                                    i rather like the look, so i beleive i'll keep it here for now.
                                                    that is your problem. not mine.

x x x xxsatan

i no longer seek out religions ... idols fall. religions changes. monks lie.
                                                    though if you are a follower of a religion i do fully respect that.
                                                    the sun? i worship no interstellar system of being. no star, no piece of rock.
                                                    ﹙↻ phaselocks a nearby corpse i do not need more power.

x x x xxdiana

it is an expression. we are lobbying in a "room" of sorts. i'm sure you will learn in time.
                                                    because of the countless bandits that "own" this territory that i am currently in.
                                                    i would hardly call this danger, more like ... entrainment. steven? a friend i presume?

x x x xxlucy

Tipsy Cultist

xxx ███████████████████████████████x███████████████████████x█████████████
gildartsclive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExofflinexaway
    User Image

xxxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
xxx I'm passing over you like a satellite
kagura
xxxxxxxx... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
kagura
________o1. Aiden Pearce
________o2. laying low
________o3. ...tch

gildarts
xxx--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
xxxxxx↪ ┋at night we're conspiring by candlelight
gildarts

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx───────────────────────
xxxxxvigilante and vengeance - ruthless hacker - info is my business
fillerspacehere

xxx:( `lucyxxxxxxx
                  That isn't necessarily a bad thing. I would like it a whole lot more if all these cops weren't around.
                  ...They can be...problematic sometimes. [/frowns]
                  Yeah...all fine and dandy.. [/doesn't plan on telling her how the police are after him]
                  Lucy, huh? Hn...I'm Aiden.
User Image
the devil's carnival
the devil's carnival
the devil's carnival
the devil's carnival

where do you think i am?
a dumb teenager's room

...it's not embarrassment.

correct, actually i would enjoy it more than feel threatened.
weird? heh. sure, if you say so~
as long as i'm unpleasant and uncomfortably weird, then sure...let me be weird.
praise havoc? hah. you're mistaken.
i invented havoc.
hmph.

[// scowls ]
i hope that it's not me that you are accusing of being ignorant...
that might not end so well for you.

who...? whatever. i don't care who.
don't even bother explaining that. i won't be listening, or reading it rather.
tch. very funny. but i don't sleep. it's not something i need to do.
actually i don't even known if i can. i've never tried.
mm? [// claps victoriously, as a snarky smirk spreads to his lips ]
finally~ someone knows who i am.
yes girl...i am that fallen angel. though i will warn you now
that it would be ill advised to talk of that side of me too terribly much.
you see...i despise angels, even if they are my brothers.
especially a /certain/ brother by the name of michael
who would do well to have his head displayed on a pike. [// sneers ]
but that's beside the point~
i'm relieved at least some one seems to respect my position.

█████ ████████████ █████

User Image

Romantic Garbage

User Image
                                                ddd
                                                x
                                                xx
                                                xxx x░░xO1 .❜ ⋮xxmaya
                                                xxx x░░xO2 .❜ ⋮xxcurious

very well.

yes, you would certainly fit in here.
                                                    it takes more than just odd wording to make me uncomfortable. but perhaps you are close.
                                                    invented? .... explain.

ah hold that thought. it appears more bandits have finally showed up. ↻ amused smile. grabs gun
                                                    time for some fun. i'll speak to you again perhaps .... cya.

user has logged off

x x x xxsatan

user has logged off

x x x xxdiana

user has logged off
                                                    x x x xxlucy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers