• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Blinx_Strife
shadow_stride0112
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair
shadow_stride0112
Lily lookes at sephiroth then to kyte.. " i.. i dont know i.. my granpa... but I DONT KNO maby.. sephiroth you wouldnt have done the same for me would you??

Sephiroth looked at her "i would have disposed of you after mother came back... after all you are the cetra's friend mother wouldn't allow their kind to live except me"

"OK THAT'S IT KYTE, LILY MOVE I'M GOING TO TRY SOMETHING "yelled Blinx
" well im sory this worked out this way for you sephiroth" lily said while moveing out of blinx's way.

"i not telling you to leave you idiot i telling you move out of my way or im going to hit you" Blinx said "thank you Lily"
"let me do this first!" he said pulling out the holy materia and putting it into his sword "holy omnislash!!!!" he charged at Sephiroth getting ready to attack

Romantic Trader

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife
shadow_stride0112
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair
shadow_stride0112
Lily lookes at sephiroth then to kyte.. " i.. i dont know i.. my granpa... but I DONT KNO maby.. sephiroth you wouldnt have done the same for me would you??

Sephiroth looked at her "i would have disposed of you after mother came back... after all you are the cetra's friend mother wouldn't allow their kind to live except me"

" well im sory this worked out this way for you sephiroth" lily said while moveing out of blinx's way.

"i not telling you to leave you idiot i telling you move out of my way or im going to hit you" Blinx said "thank you Lily"
"let me do this first!" he said pulling out the holy materia and putting it into his sword "holy omnislash!!!!" he charged at Sephiroth getting ready to attack

Sephiroth stood there getting ready for the attacks expect Blinx and Lily to attack him too "you can not defeat me! not even all together"

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KyteFair
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife
shadow_stride0112
Blinx_Strife

Sephiroth stood there getting ready for the attacks expect Blinx and Lily to attack him too "you can not defeat me! not even all together"

"Limit Break" Blinx said has his hands lit up with increasing power "alright Kyte i'm Ready"
Lily just standing ther watchin not wanting ot get involved more than she already has.

Romantic Trader

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife
shadow_stride0112
Blinx_Strife

"Limit Break" Blinx said has his hands lit up with increasing power "alright Kyte i'm Ready"
Kyte ran at sephiroth unleashing his attack then backflipped behind Blinx "now!"

Sephiroth looked at his blood dripping then looked up at Blinx "what more could you do? you weakling"

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife

Kyte ran at sephiroth unleashing his attack then backflipped behind Blinx "now!"

Sephiroth looked at his blood dripping then looked up at Blinx "what more could you do? you weakling"

"HOW ABOUT A FACE FULL OF BATTLE BEAM" Blinx came up right behind Kyte and point his hand in Sephiroth face unleashing a beam of pure thunder energy 60ft in diameter right in his face

Romantic Trader

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife

"HOW ABOUT A FACE FULL OF BATTLE BEAM" Blinx came up right behind Kyte and point his hand in Sephiroth face unleashing a beam of pure thunder energy 60ft in diameter right in his face

Sephiroth flew back and landed on his back "why... who gave you them powers?"

Kyte looked at Sephiroth "my mother... she gave us both these powers so begone memory..." he said as Aerith and Zack's ghost appeared "we won mother... father... thank you..."

"it's... not... over... yet..." Sephiroth said then spread his wing and flew off

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair

Kyte looked at Sephiroth "my mother... she gave us both these powers so begone memory..." he said as Aerith and Zack's ghost appeared "we won mother... father... thank you..."

"it's... not... over... yet..." Sephiroth said then spread his wing and flew off

"whoa whoa to much out put" Blinx get sent flying back words like Team Rocket in Pokemon "i need to work on thissomemore"

Romantic Trader

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair
Blinx_Strife
KyteFair

"whoa whoa to much out put" Blinx get sent flying back words like Team Rocket in Pokemon "i need to work on thissomemore"
"not so fast sephiroth!!!" he said chasing sephiroth

Sephiroth looked back and seen Kyte following him "you will not keep following me..." he said

"think again!!!" he said as he flew faster to catch up and got close to Sephiroth

Sephiroth then slashed Kyte with the masamune and cut his eye.

"Gah!" kyte said falling to the ground as Sephiroth flew off
"KYTE!!!!!" Lily screamed while runnig twordes the direction kyte fell in.

Romantic Trader

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
shadow_stride0112
Kyte was unconscious from losing too much blood Aerith and Zack's ghost disappeared and Sephiroth got away
KyteFair
shadow_stride0112
Kyte was unconscious from losing too much blood Aerith and Zack's ghost disappeared and Sephiroth got away

"kyte kyte" Lily cast curaga to see if if that would help him any.

Romantic Trader

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
shadow_stride0112
KyteFair
shadow_stride0112

he still wouldn't get up and had a dream his family was together again....
KyteFair
shadow_stride0112
KyteFair
shadow_stride0112

he still wouldn't get up and had a dream his family was together again....

Lily says "please work" as she tryes casting life and throws a potion on him to see if that worked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff