Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Spotter

Gin let out a smile while taking in the stale air of his old home. Releasing his concealment knowing it would be impossible to tell the difference between him and the valley. "I wouldn't ask you to do that. I was going to go in that one for a quick chat." Before doing that he would do what he was planning with that bag full of sabers he could use. Tossing the bag into the air he applied force to the contents forcing it to rip apart while making the sabers fly over the valley. Landing in a literal random formation around them.

Having a plan in mind while he waved to her. "I will be back. Hope to see you able to with stand this place when I get back." Saying lightly before walking to the tomb. It was marked off from time on whos it was but he knew. Pressing a hand on the stone door he closed his eyes. After a bit of coaxing the force that held it shut. The door would open for him. Even he knew going inside was risky but something he wanted to do.

Canny Trickster

Jaden watched as merrick pulled the zabrak to the wall. he nodded at his suggestion and made his way out to see the women. Once outside, he noticed they were sitting together around the unconscious man and to what he could see, no one was injured. "Everything go well?"

Laura nodded, getting up she pushed the man out of his seat and onto the floor. he was heavy...

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ayeshaa nodded " everything well, we are bith alive and the bounty... There" she said calmly " i think still worth some" she peeked behind Jaden, and aighed deeply " we should gather and head back to deliver the bounty"

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Gwaine nodded and said "Here, I'll get that." He then used the force to lift the Nautolan's prone body off the floor and towards the door, making sure to place some credits on the table to pay for the drinks. As he got to where Merrick had the Zabrak against the wall he nodded and said "All went well for you two I see."

Merrick nodded and said "Yeah, almost too easy. Jaden's outside checking on Ayesha and Mira. Hopefully they got the last one without too much trouble." He then looked over at Laura and Kroz before saying "You two make a very good dance team. If this bounty hunting thing doesn't work out we could make our own troupe with you two as the stars."

Mira got up from the wall where she was sitting when Jaden talked to them. She knew he would be able to see her wound so she looked at him with a face that asked him not to make a big deal out of it. She looked down at it and said "My own fault. I did not prepare properly. Left my lightsaber on the ship."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ayesha poked at the one on the floor " she is healing and did well. Lets head back" she said softly she wasn't trying to avoid looking at Merrick. Just well it was hard to face him after the small glimpse of her lost past .

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Elani sighed as she watched Gin going into the tomb. She wanted to stop him, but her own concerns and weaknesses stopped her from doing anything about it. She decided that she should, as Gin suggested, get used to being in the valley. She walked forward until she could take the negative feelings no more and wait there. Once she was used to that she would go a few steps further, and a few more steps after she was used to that. Hopefully this slow approach would allow her to get used to the feeling without it overwhelming her.

Canny Trickster

((gonna be gone a while. auto-play jaden and laura for a while.))

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
((ok. I'll do separate posts for my characters and korinzus for now then))

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Jaden nodded at Ayesha's response, but stopped in his tracks when he saw the bindings on Mira's arm. Seeing the expression on her face and the plea in her voice he prevented himself from making a fuss about it. When Mira had finished her explanation he nodded and said "Well I'm sure you'll prepare better next time. Anyway, my master said that battle scars were badges of honour, not shame." When Ayesha suggested they take the bounty away he nodded and said "Merrick and Gwaine looked like they were planning the same thing. Let's go, I'll carry him." Using the strength acquired from his warden training, and boosted slightly by the force, he heaved one of the Chiss's shoulder over his own and started carrying the man towards the spaceport.

Laura smiled and said "Why thank you Merrick. I'm just glad to see I can still move like in the old days. Might need some more practice though, I'm a bit out of shape."

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Gwaine chuckled and said "Well if that is how you dance when you are out of shape I can't wait to see how you dance when you are at the top of your game. A sight light that would probably blow a protocol droids' brain, especially if Kroz is with you as well."

Merrick nodded and said "Well let's now let our mind get distracted quite yet. We need to get these two back to the ships and meet up with the others." Seeing that the nautolan was being suspended with the force Merrick stood up and employed the same technique to lift the Zabrak. He looked at Gwaine and said "Lead the way."

Mira blushed a little at Jaden's comments and whispered out a soft "Thank you." She then followed Jaden and Ayesha back to the ships.

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ayesha followed the party watching their back, knowing that after the force display of the floating bodies, well, nobody would dare try back attack on them .

Kroz moved smiling always next to Gwaine, happy it all had gone well.she too shared the idea that Laura was a superb, maybe she could learn new steps and all

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Jaden's group got back the the ships before the other's could arrive. Since they had agreed that they should be transported on Gwaine's ship, due to the already installed holding cells, he used the coded Gwaine had provided him and lowered the entry ramp to the ship. After carrying the Chiss inside and locking him up he exited the ship to wait outside with Mira and Ayesha.

Laura was quite happy walking back to the ship with the others, the cheers and compliments from the dance lifting her mood higher then it had been in ages. When they got into the hangar however she was stunned to see that Mira's arm had been bound and was, unmistakably, bleeding. She dashed over and said, is as frantic a voice as her collar would allow, "Oh my gosh Mira, you're hurt. How did it happen? I thought Ayesha was meant to protect you."

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Mira was taken aback by Laura's reaction to her injury, but she had to admit, she had been expecting it. She held her mother's hand and said "It isn't Ayesha fault mother, it's mine. I left my lightsaber behind and the target was armed. I... I rushed in without thinking. Fortunately Weldshot were able to take him down before he could do worse and Ayesha healed my arm right up." As if to emphasize this the training remote chose that time to hover up behind her.

Merrick sighed and said "Well you'll know better for next time then." He put a hand on Laura's shoulder and said "It's all part of the lifestyle Laura. Even if she was a part of the Jedi order she would still get injuries from time to time. Let's just chock this one up to a learning experience. Ok?" He looked over at Ayesha, and found that she looked troubled about something. He supposed he would talk to her about it when they were alone together. Hopefully it was something he could help her with.

Gwaine sighed and said "Well then, let's get these two on board then we can get going." He then looked at Kroz and said "The sooner we get home, the sooner we can relax and have fun."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
( we couldskup, as planned till after the kids have born, when Korinzu comes back :3)

Ayesha blinked abit when she heard her name apoken by Laura " yeah" she said absentmindedly " that wound will always remond her to stay sharp and have her weapon at hand." She said calmly without getting angry or offended " she smiled a bit al Laura " she is alive and well, patched up too. Do well and encourage her, make her wings stronger to be able to fly all the way back" she said softly " if you excuse me, once we get back to thevfarm i would like some time alone to meditate"

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz peeked at Gwaine and smiled happily. This was so fr a good day, till she saw Laura worried. She felt something heavy hit her heart, hurt a bit this pain. She had beena slave as long as she could remember. And all her masters had died ashortly after she was purchased. So merchants began to resell her cheaper and cheaper saying she was jinxed. She just had a strong will to live, and felt that with the thing master had taught her was the -Force-.

She let out a deep sigh then moved to take her usual seat -must be nice to have a mom to care and worry about you- she thought distractedly then poked her stomach - mom- she still couldn't believe she was carrying life

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff