Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

Ayame_Morinozuka

User Image

Sid Ajax Stephenson

"You're no better than me, I'm just honest about who I am..."

User Image

Ajax had finally gotten to the page of his magazine he had been searching for with little do no distraction "Ah, finally..." he said looking for the number "Here we go" he then stated with a satisfied smirk as he finds a number and pulls out his cell phone dialing a number before it starts to ring "Hello?" he calls out into the phone "I want to order something I found advertised in the woman crush wednesday magazine..." he explained "No, it was the second to latest issue" he said before giving them his credit card number and address, he then hung up the phone and got up from his bed before putting on some black denim shorts, a tanks top and some black sneakers, he then walked out into the living room and out the door leaving the apartment for a while

User Image

Machinae Supremacy - The Villain Of This Story

OoC: You should join the MDA introduce yourself to everyone

Fang Massacre

User Image
Jaylyn Rose Mason

"You don't know my hardships, so don't act like you do."

User Image

Jaylyn stayed asleep on the couch. She had no clue that Ajax had left, or what he was doing. She was perfectly happy and content sleeping on the couch. Her dream was all she needed for now and nothing more. Nothing else in the world seemed to have an effect on her while she was sleeping.

User Image

Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest

OoC: I don't know. I mean I feel like I'd just be a waste of space there.

Hilarious Lunatic

Ayame_Morinozuka

User Image

Sid Ajax Stephenson

User Image

Ajax after a couple of hours out finally returned unlocking the apartment door, entering it and heading inside before he closed and locked the door behind him, he now had two pairs of keys in his hands as he twirled around the end if his index finger in a bored manner as he whistled a tune and set one of them on the living room table as he noticed Jaylyn sleeping on the couch and not wanting to wake h er up from her sleep he shrugged before turning and walking right out the room, He wanted to know if she wanted to come with him to a house party but at the same time he did not want to disturb her from sleeping so peacefully so without single word he headed back out the door and left the new set of keys on the table so Jaylyn would be able to see them before anything else when she woke up

User Image

OoC: Not if you actually post there with me and Side

Fang Massacre

User Image
Jaylyn Rose Mason

User Image

Jaylyn woke up not too long after Ajax left. She saw the keys and smiled picking them up. After straightening out her clothes and fixing her hair she grabbed her clothes and changed before leaving to go get some clothes from her house. She was glad that she finally had her own keys to the place.

User Image

OoC: Alright...I'll give it a try. As long as you and Side are there...

Hilarious Lunatic

Ayame_Morinozuka

User Image

Sid Ajax Stephenson

User Image

After a couple more hours the sun was down and the night had risen filling the night sky with bright glowing stars that illuminated the dark sky as Ajax walked down the street with his hands in his pocket as he walked towards his home "What a lame party..." he mutters to himself shaking his head with an amused smirk playing on his face before getting to his building and up stairs to his apartment where he headed to the living room to see Jaylyn and the extra pair of keys were gone which meant she went out, Ajax soon when to his room and reached under the bed pulling out a laptop and opening it before turning it on and finding a video streaming website where he began watching videos, the party had liquor which meant Ajax was a bit drunk when he left

User Image

OoC: Me and Side are having fun, it's another guild for testing out characters and practicing RP skills... plus It's our attempt to get all the role players we know on gaia to get together for future roleplays

Fang Massacre

User Image
Jaylyn Rose Mason

User Image

Jaylyn returned a while after Ajax with two bags. One had some clothes in it and the other had her electronics in it. It wasn't much but she didn't need very much. She put the bags down by the couch and put her keys in her pocket. Once she had sat down she opened her laptop and turned it on to finish writing her paper for one of her classes.

User Image

OoC: Okay.

Hilarious Lunatic

Ayame_Morinozuka

User Image

Sid Ajax Stephenson

User Image

Ajex glanced at the door to his room when he heard the sound of the apartment door open That has to be Jay... he guessed knowing that there were only too sets of keys to get in and she had one of them while he had the other, he heard the sound of Jaylyn's footsteps as she headed to the back where the living room was, it couldnt be anyone else but her "This day went by pretty fast..." he muttered to himself annoyed that it was dark already, the liquor and food he had at the party had finally settled in leaving him full and satisfied as he rolled over onto his side clicking away on his laptop on different links to different videos, the sound of women could be heard from the next room, what a pervert

User Image

OoC: Great, I accepted your request... You should like TOTALLY introduce yourself to the guild and say Hi to Side

Fang Massacre

User Image
Jaylyn Rose Mason

User Image

Jaylyn kept typing and once she heard the noise she simply put in some head phones and started blasting country music in her ears to cover the sound. It was not something she wanted to hear. She also need to focus on writing the last five pages of her paper on World War Two. The sound of her typing could be heard in the next room over due to her fast typing speed.

User Image

OoC: I did introduce myself. I'm also working on my first profile for it.

Hilarious Lunatic

Ayame_Morinozuka

User Image

Sid Ajax Stephenson

User Image

Ajax remained quietly staring at the screen of his laptop before his cell phone began to vibrate rather loudly. he picked it up to see that he had gotten a couple new notifications that he had yet to look into before checking his text messages, they seemed to be gibberish from an unknown number which made the redhead frown a bit slightly annoyed by the thought of something like this happen, he could hear typing in the other room which had to by Jaylyn, he then noticed it was almost morning and he had to feed his pet, he walked over to the window across the room from his bed and lifted the lid over the tank where he had glanced over to his pet cobra and then under his table in a cabinet he opened he pulled out a cage full of small white mice and pulled one out before closing the cage and placing it back where into the cabinet where he found it, he then went to drop the mouse in the snake's tank but realized he could not see the snake "Wait... What the hell?" he thought to himself confused by it all

User Image

OoC:

Fang Massacre

User Image
Jaylyn Rose Mason

User Image

Jaylyn kept typing not aware of the time. She was just focused on her essay. Her phone then began to vibrate. The camp director had a cell phone that he used for emergencies only. She looked down at the text and frowned, quickly she finished and submitted her paper before closing her computer and opening her suit case to pull out some close before running down the hall to the bathroom to change.

User Image

OoC:

Hilarious Lunatic

Ayame_Morinozuka

Slitherz
Ajax's Pet Snake

User Image

Meanwhile as Ajax searched his bedroom for his pet snake, Slitherz had made his way though the crack under the door and down the hallway until it came across the bathroom door and without second thought the reptile invited itself in where it came across Jaylyn who was getting ready to change clothes, though timid this did not stop the snake from slithering over to the girl's leg and brushing against her unintentionally

Fang Massacre

User Image
Jaylyn Rose Mason

User Image

Jaylyn kept calm and made slow movements to change her clothing. It wasn't average every day clothing. It was her camp clothes that held a leather vest and leather gauntlets as well. Her hair then got braided into a french braid. She then looked down at the snake. "Let me guess. You belong to Ajax and he left your tank lid off...." She slowly sat down in front of the snake trying to avoid challenging or scaring the snake.

User Image

OoC:

Hilarious Lunatic

Ayame_Morinozuka

Slitherz
Ajax's Pet Snake

User Image

The snake's reptile eyes met the eyes of the woman as she crouched down and began to lower herself down to it's level before it began side winding "Ssssss..." it hissed lightly as it's forked tongue could be seen sliding out it's mouth before arching back up almost defensively, it's tail in the back began to wiggle a bit while the woman spoke though the creature did not understand her words

Fang Massacre

User Image
Jaylyn Rose Mason

User Image

Jaylyn frowned, "Ajax! Come get your snake. Would ya? I kinda need to change." She didn't move for her close or anything else. Her eyes remained on the snake.

User Image

OoC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out