Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ven:

"Ventus, but Ven works for me."

He was confused of what Auron ment, and thinking about it more Meg was sort of the same way.

King Champion

GracefulCadence
shadow fist 531

ROXAS WITH BLACK HAIR
~Kairi~

User Image
Sora was quiet.. When she turned to him, he was smiling at her. She was a bit surprised at first, turning to him, staring back at him, catching the gleam in his eyes as he looked into her own.
But then again,

...Not really.

For a moment her heart skipped a beat. but knowing him, she couldn't allow herself to be too surprised if it was something else...

she blinked, then chuckled.

"Sora, were you listening?"

she asked him, knowing. He was thinking. She smiled back at him.

"What's on your mind?"

She could guess. He was pretty excited about showing everyone the ice cream here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Don't ever forget. Wherever you go, I'm always with you."

Destination:
Radiant Garden
Mood:
hopeful/eager/longing/amused
Thoughts:
its the ice cream... Isn't it?
Company:
Naminé/Zene/Sora/Sebastian/Roxas

OOC:
@ROXAS:

Lol.

Welp. Mission accomplished. He made her laugh. X D

That smile tho. ^_^

@everyone in general

(well the girls mainly. But if you Guys wanna know what things I think about as a girl, feel free to read. The reason for my post is to share):

That moment when you catch him staring at you and smiling like that, would read he made a:

'I-didn't-hear-a-word-you-just-said-but-God...-you're-beautiful.' face.

Ha. Been there. When I asked him what he was thinking about, thats what he said. X D

He would keep doing that often, and at the randomest times.

Then that one feeling you get when you were right. ^_^

Good times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@ROXAS:
On a side note, I have no idea whats up with me making up thoughts and moments like that as a response for Sora..

I can turn the simplest things into something sweet and beautiful.

No matter if you make him say or do alot, or nothing at all.

All you made him do in your last post was smile, and look what came of it.

....It was just a smile!

o.o
and thats odd. He's the only character I've done that with. I think I might be in love. X D

Pr0digal

~Karina~
User Image

"Well.. When we made a barrier to protect Twilight Town from the dark storm, Vanitas came to look for Ven... And The unversed were everywhere... But they didn't seem to attack us directly... They attacked anything and everything that seemed to be in their way, they even helped take out the other strange dark creatures that came from the storm.."

she said, having a flashback to the memory of nearly striking an unversed, stopping, shocked, as it suddenly and viciously attacked the other creature that tried to attack her and her friends.

"It was really strange.. They were infuriated and out of control.. But then I realized... since the Unversed are beings formed from his negative emotions... He must have been feeling miserable... we've encountered him so many times. And.. he's always had the control over them... It was unlike anything I would have imagined."

her brows furrowed a bit.

"Now that I think about it, there are so many reasons why he would let off so much negativity... I could see why he would have felt so much anger, hatred... pain..."

her heart clenched suddenly, and surprised, she blinked and instinctively reacted, putting her hand over her heart to ease the sensation.

"Master Xeahnort had taught him, built his strength.. gave him a purpose... And now he's gone... "

she gave a brief pause before she continued.

"He's had more time to himself... To feel the connection he has with Ven."

"I think.. I felt it too... I spoke to him, Master.. and I learned all of this is hurting him... I discovered that there are some things he was deprived of because they all belong to Ventus. And that torments him because he feels empty.. Ven gets the light and he can feel it... Their connection is that deep... almost like twins... But he gets the shadows... And its probably always been that way.. Ven is his scapegoat for it all. He said the only way to end his restlessness was to put an end to him..."

she shook her head slowly.

"But its not true.. If they fight they will both just loose their lives.."

"We've been enemies for a long time... None of us truly knew or wondered why we were.. all we knew was that Vanitas caused an unbalance in the worlds, that he's after Ven and that he had to be stopped."

"..I believe it doesn't have to be that way. I know Destiny has something better out there somewhere for Vanitas.. and that he could find peace within himself... Its all he really wants... Master, I wanted to help him... If it means he could find a purpose for himself, somewhere to belong, If it means I could save him and Ven, I'll help him."

"So ... I reached out to him, but it was too much and I confused him instead... His pain and hatred blinded him...And he destroyed Twilight Town.. So really..I was the one who pushed him... "

"Mickey and I ended up in a desolate world when it was over... I don't remember much of what happened, but Luxian was there too... And he didn't know what I knew... He fought Vanitas, trying to protect us from him, and I stopped him. I protected Vanitas... I had told him I believed in him.."

"...In the confusion, he hurt Luxian, I saw his keyblade pierce him through his heart... I-It was awful.. I couldn't stop him... For a moment, I thought I'd lost Luxian... "

she sobbed quietly, for a few seconds remembering those awful moments.

"I was so afraid... Were it not for a miracle... "

she breathed and wiped her tears.

"I thank the stars He's alright..."

she sighed.

"There has been so much happening... Twilight Town got destroyed, we are still searching for The Prince's soldiers... Nori got kidnapped, Aqua is still missing, Psymon is out there somewhere under a curse, Ven left and decided to go out and fight Vanitas alone..."

"Master Yen Sid... Can you please tell us what we can do to help them? I know we have to find them first, but we don't know where to start... "

"no matter what you decide, or where you go, I won't ever leave your side. As long as theres a light, you will never be lost. Through the light we'll find our way. Take my hand, I'll be your guiding star."

Destination:
Mysterious Tower
Mood:
feeling the elixir working/conflicted/self disappointed/confessing/guilty/hoping for a solution
Thoughts:
Master.. I need your guidance..
Company:
Mickey/Luxian/Mike/Master Yen Sid

Master Yen Sid

User Image

As Yen Sid listens to all of what she has to say he strokes beard once again taking it all in, and pondering it as she talks.

"Hmm...I do not know where Vanitas could possibly be, but I have sensed a change in Vanitas. Although he is still dark and twisted, now that he is free of Xehanort's influence Vanitas has been questioning himself. But be warned I do not know if these changes alone could lead to Vanitas's salvation. I am sorry, child, but if you do wish to save Vanitas from his Dark Negativity you will have to search your own heart for the answer on how."

He pauses for a moment and stops stroking his beard, thinking of what she had said about Vanitas piercing Luxian through the heart. Judging from her statement about it, he could tell none of them knew yet what Luxian that Luxian had separated his body from his heart. He decides to leave that issue for now. At the moment it was more important to inform of their friends and how they could get them back.

"Now...As for the others, I have already informed Luxian of everything, but there is more information to give. So, everyone listen carefully...."

He looks over at Mike.

"Firstly, there is a way to remove Psymon's curse. However, you must know, this will be no easy feat. The task you must complete will be perilous. The first and most important thing to do is find Ky-"

He stops his sentence when he notices the door to the room they are in open, and someone enters. He sees it's a young woman. No doubt the visitor he sensed earlier. Although he wondered where his Good Fairy was? Yen Sid stares at her for a moment as she enters.

"Welcome, Volf."

Although he knew her name did not he know her. He was able to ascertain her name when the Stars gave him notice of her presence.

Captain Swaggalaggin

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Predatel Volk

OOC: I thought having him stop right before he got to telling them would idk increase suspense or dramatic effect or something idk lol xD
--Luxian--

----------

"My friends are all I have left now. I've already abandoned my morality, my desire to bring my parents back, and even my heart. So I won't abandon my friends. If I did, then nothing would be left of me."

----------

User Image

As Luxian listened to the whole story Karina told, this time in detail, he wondered about Vanitas. But that didn't mean he was about to try and 'save' him. As far as he was concerned Vanitas was a danger and should be eliminated, but they would have to be careful. Since Vanitas and Ven are connected he wouldn't want Ven to die too.

After hearing Karina speak and ask Mister Yen Sid where they should begin he hears Yen Sid start to reply to Mike about Psymon's curse, but was cut short when the door opened. He looked over to see a girl, with a blood-tattered coat on. He heard Mister Yen Sid call her by the name, Volf...

+Where Am I: Mysterious Tower->Mister Yen Sid's Chambers

+How Am I Feeling: Calm

+Who Am I With: Karna, King Mickey, Mike, Mister Yen Sid, Volf; Near - Flora, Scorpion Creature

+What Am I Doing: Noticing strange girl walk into room..

+What Am I Thinking: hm?..

+OOC (Out of coolness): ..

User Image

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Captain Swaggalaggin

Predatel Volk
Mickey Mouse

King Mickey

--"Don’t worry. There will always be a door to the light."

--"The light'll never give up on you. You'll always find it, even in the deepest darkness! But you have to believe!"

--"All for one, and one for all!"

User Image

User Image

User Image

Aftet hearing Karina tell Master Yen Sid everything that went down in Twilight Town with Vanitas, Mickey looked at Karina with a sad face. He knew she really wanted Vaitas to be free from his despair and anger. Mickey straightens his face, though when she asks him to instruct them on where to begin.

Mickey puts all of his attention on his Master paying close attention. However before Master Yen Sid could finish, or even start explaining for that matter a woman entered. Mickey looked at the girl. When Master Yen Sid welcomes her, calling her 'Volf', he just looks back at the girl curiously, interested in who she could be. Was she the 'unexpected guest' he sent Flora the 'Good Fairy' to get? Plus Mickey also noted Flora had not returned with her. But still he looks at the mysterious girl kind of eager to hear her introduce herself...

User Image

*I'm At: Mysterious Tower->Yen Sid's Chambers
*I'm Feeling: Interested/Curious
*I'm With: Karina, Mike, Luxian, Master Yen Sid, Volf; Near - Flora, Scorpion Creature
*I'm Doing: Wondering about mystery girl
*I'm Thinking: Who could she be?..
*OOC (Out of care): ..

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Captain Swaggalaggin

Predatel Volk
Auron

User Image

As Ventus states his name Auron simply keeps his stoic expression on his face, even with the shades on.

"Hmph. Well then, Ven. Since you went through all the trouble of finding me, what is it you want?"

User Image

User Image

ROXAS WITH BLACK HAIR
Ven:

He just scratched his head, "I was hoping someone that knows the way around down here could help me lock up the dark tournament."

Divine Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Volf looked around the room not sure what she walked into, yet she flinched when the man behind the desk knew her. "Where am I?" She asked in a rough voice, she cleared her throat and spoke more clearly, her voice sounded more foreign this time. "I fear I need some help."

Divine Entrepreneur

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mike waited patiently for Yen Sid to finish, and when he finally turned to Mike, he could barely keep his anticipation. So when Volf interrupted him by walking in he could barely contain his annoyance. But it was soon replaced by curiosity at this bloody woman. She kind of reminded him of Kyle...

"Grah!" A soldier was sent flying across the throne room by Lord Chilled, who was incredibly annoyed. "Why can't I summon it? Why?! This has never happened!"
Some of the other soldiers took a step back, fearing for their lives as their tyrant had a temper tantrum. "Kyle's heartless, it has to be somewhere! Why has it resisted me? I have complete control over them!"
"M-My lord, maybe i-"Zarbon was cut off as darkness began to cover the floor, a lone figure crawling out of the center. It was obviously a heartless, but the way it moved was incredibly unnerving. "...There...there he is..."Lord Chilled mumbled out, for the first time in his life he was stunned. He quickly regained himself. "Well it seems I have succeeded! You are just a puppet of the darkness and soon you'll be mine..."
The creatures head snapped instantly towards Chilled. It's face looked like a mask, but you could tell that he was mocking the tyrant. "P̧̛u͘͏p̵͞pet?̧"
"What?! You talk?!"The tyrant took a step back as the creature swayed back and forth, its presence invoking a subtle terror in everyone in the room.
"I̡'v͘͝ȩ́ ̢̕͢g̡͢͡o͢t̸͟ ̴̨ǹ̵o̷ s͏t͘͜͠ŕ̨͢in͏̀gş̷͝ T̴͞o͢ ̕͡h̨͞o̧̨l̶d͡͡ ̸͜͡m̴̕e ̵̸ḑ̨o̶̢w̴n ̶̧͞" He slowly advanced towards Chilled, soldiers immediately running towards him with their weapons ready.
"̛To͏̧̀ ̛͝m̴͞ak͟͡e̴͏ m͠ȩ͏̧ ̷͠f̵r̡et.̴́..̛͝͠"A soldier tried to tackle him but the creature raised a hand and a dark tentacle spouted from the ground, grabbing the soldier and dragging him into the darkness screaming. ".͠.o̶r͝ ͝m̀akę͜ ͏̶m͏͞e̡͘ ̷̡̕f̨҉̵ŕ͝͠o̢͏̵w͟ņ͏̵ " The same thing happened to the other soldiers rushing him, only a bit more aggressive. The tentacles would smack them around while in it's grasp.
Zarbon ran to the door, but found it covered in tentacles as soon as he got close.
"̵I̡ ͜͜͢ḩa̷ḑ̛ ş͝t͢r͡i̸̡͝n̴̢gs ̨̕" The heartless stopped right in front of the tyrant, looking up at him with its head cocked unnaturally. Then he threw up his arms and his voice became singsong, "͏̢͠Bu̕t ̢̢n̕͏o҉́w͝͡҉ ̴I'm͢͢ ̵̧f͟r̷ę̕͢e͏è̸ȩȩ҉e͘͢!̴̕ ̴" Everything became silent and the creature stretched it's neck up to Chilled's ear. "̷̴̧́́͝.̧̢͝͠.̡̀͏͢.̷͘.̡͏T͜͞h̸͡e̷̵r̴̢͘͠e͘͝ ̶͘á̵̢̢͟r̕͟͏ę̸̵͢͞ ̵̡͘n͏̷́͘͟ò͜͝͠ ̨́͢͏͡ś̡́t͏̶͟͡r͡͡i͜͏͟n͏͘̕g͏̷̶͠ş̸́ ̡̧̕͠o̴̶̡̢͟n͢͞ ̴̢m̷̨è̡͏̢.͘͘.̨̛͢͢.͢" With a flash the heartless disappeared, the darkness covering the floor disappeared, and the shredded armor of the soldiers who where dragged away fluttered through the air.
Auron

User Image

After hearing Ventus say he wanted to lock up the Dark Tournament he looks back up at the Dark Cosmodrome.

"I can show you around, sure. But I don't know who else but Hades would have been able to revive this Tournament. Thing is, I remember defeating Hades alongside Sora and his friends some tome ago. So you know who it is? Is it Hades?"

User Image

User Image

ROXAS WITH BLACK HAIR

King Champion

Pr0digal

~Karina~
User Image

Karina listened closely to Master Yen Sid's words... and she felt he was right... in her heart was the answer. She could feel it... but as she paid attention to what he was going to say next, A girl Their Master called, Volf came in.. so she was their uninvited... she gave a small nod in greeting. Though she noted her coat was bloody, she wondered if maybe she was from Kyle's world... perhaps even a warrior from his land? when she said to Master Yen Sid she needed help, she blinked and looked over at him.

"no matter what you decide, or where you go, I won't ever leave your side. As long as theres a light, you will never be lost. Through the light we'll find our way. Take my hand, I'll be your guiding star."

Destination:
Mysterious Tower
Mood:
feeling the elixir working/wondering/hopeful
Thoughts:
Master.. I need your guidance..
Company:
Mickey/Luxian/Mike/Master Yen Sid

!!!

As the young woman the Fairy was talking too left upstairs the Scorpion Creature, knew now was its time to strike. It was so hungry and needed its strength. The Fairy was alone, it was finally time to eat.

It rushes to get in front of the door entrance and grabs the Fairty between its pincers, pulling her out.

*World:Mysterious Tower->Entrance->On Side of Tower
*With: Flora; Near - Karina, Mickey, Luxian, Mike, Volf, Yen Sid
*Feeling: Hungry
*Actions: Attacking Prey
*Thinking:..
*OOC (Out Of Cynicism): ((yummy Fairy xD:..))

Predatel Volk

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Captain Swaggalaggin
Good Fairy

When the young woman said she would instead like to find her own clothing and left Flora respected her wish, even though she was about to use her magic out a new set of clothing on her.

As she headed up the stairs after her, Flora noticed she heard something outside and wondered what it could be. She heads towards the entrance when a claw of two pincers grabs her pulling the Fairy outside. She lets outs loud scream.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Predatel Volk

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Captain Swaggalaggin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items