Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you be interested in joining? and spreading the word about this rp ?

yes!! 0.60759493670886 60.8% [ 48 ]
no 0.39240506329114 39.2% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 299 300 301 > >> >>> »|

King Champion

RP:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SITUATION/SCENARIO:

how do we live together?

*under the same roof... arrow Old Mansion*

we fixed up the old mansion in twilight town one day, it was pretty abandoned, no one lived there so we decided to make it our own, and that is where we spend our vacations now...some people still think its haunted... I dont know why everyone in town says that.. we've been living here for quite a while and things here have been pretty normal...

Well kind of...I don't know how it happened or whose idea it was to call everyone and invite them to stay at our place
(Which seemed pretty neat since this place is huge and has alot of empty rooms)

But how did we all end up under the same roof?

How do we live together?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the calm before the storm

THIS RP HAS RESTARTED AND IS GOING TO MOVE TO A NEW THREAD.

STILL ACCEPTING

Links:

Rules/kh character list:

available kh characters list and rules

Post your Oc profiles:
here

Rp page:
here

King Champion

Nori:

*gazes through the window of the living room of her house and looks across the street, knowing Sora and Kairi always pass down that street when they walk home to the mansion in the afternoon when school is over...and on their way down the street they would always stop by Nori's house and say hi...and sometimes they would invite her over to the mansion to play, sometimes a round of extreme hide and seek. They had a lot places to hide in the huge house
And since Nori was the smallest she found very good hiding spots and always won...
So now she sits looking outside her window searching for Sora*

King Champion

(Post by: Pr0digal)

Luxian is walking through the forest to the mansion. He wondered if Karina had made it there yet. Well he hoped she did, because he hated being alone with everyone. He approaches the mansion's gates and sees someone looking out through the window. It was Nori. He looks up at her. "Nori...!" he says her name to try to get her attention...

King Champion

Nori: *hears a familiar voice and turns her head looking for the face of the voice that called her name* *immediately recognizes Luxian and smiles happy to see him*
*she goes outside and runs across the street and hugs him*
*she looks up at him*

Hi Luxian

King Champion

(post by: Pr0digal)

Luxian lightly gasps as she hugs him. When she looks up at him he look up at him saying hi in her adorable little voice he looks back down at her with a small smile "Hi, Nori. How have you been?" He was happy yo see Nori. For some reason seeing her always seem to somewhat brighten his constant foul moods.

King Champion

Nori:
*has her hands behind her back hiding something*

I was really bored...all of my friends haven't come to play with me today and I don't know why *shrugs*

oh, guess what? *she smiles at him*
I have a surprise for you Luxian *giggles*
close your eyes ^_^
Mean while in a different part of Twilight Town past the sandlot where there was more houseing, and apartments with a park.

Leon:

"Reads book with no important title" In his room of his, and Cloud's shared two bedroom, two bathroom small, nice, cheap house with a backyard in ground pool.
Cloud:

"Listens to music on the comp that was a gift." Being bord, Cloud turns his comp off, and peeks in Leon's room.

"Knocks"
Leon:

"Notices the knock, but reads one more sentence before looking up."

Yes Cloud?
{Please ignore the signiture. I don't know how to disable it.}

Cloud:

"Opens door wide enough to walk through it, but just stands close to the door frame."

Want to go on a walk with me?
Leon:

"Looks at Cloud with an amused face after bookmarking his book."

What's wrong, can't take another day of enjoying music 'til dinner time?
Cloud:

"Walks over, and pokes Leon's face with an scroll on his face."

No, I ratter do something else, and hang with my "friend" today. So do you want to go walking with me, or not?
Leon:

"Just smiles having too much fun teasing the spiked haired blonde"

Yeah I'll go.

"Gets up from bed"
Cloud:

"Scrolls, and walks out of room planning to wait outside the front door."

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
As soon as Leon was outfront they started their walk, exploring the parts of town they hadn't venture to yet. Leon getting excited as soon as they walked on the path that neither of the two knew that led them to the abanded mansion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff