◐ω◑ 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o) 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
(≚ᄌ≚)ƶƵ 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 >

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
                                          ██ na ██ na ██ na ██ na *OH SIMPLE THING, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?
                                          natives natives natives SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN IM GETTING TIRED AND I NEED SOMEWHERE TO BEGIN SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN IM GETTING TIRED AND I NEED SOMEWHERE TO BEGIN SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN
                                          natives natives na SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN IM GETTING TIRED AND I NEED SOMEWHERE TO BEGIN SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN IM GETTING TIRED AND I NEED SOMEWHERE TO BEGIN SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN

those local*▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I'M GETTING OLD { and i need something to rely on }
                                          those local natives those loca( I WALKED ACROSS AN EMPTY LAND ) natives ( I KNEW THE PATHWAY LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND ) natives ( SAT BY THE RIVER AND IT MADE ME COMPLETE )
                                          nati nati nati nati n███████████na███████████na███████████na███████████na███████████na███████████
                                          whuehauea .............................................................................. na................................................ na..............................................................................
                                          native: THIS COULD BE THE E*ND OF EVERYTHING na ♛ ♛ ♛ nati nati nati
                                          natives natives ▇▇▇ ◞ so why don't we goi. & SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW

Welcome new student, we are pleased to inform you of your acceptance into Hogwarts School
                                                    of Witchcraft and Wizardry. To our returning students, welcome back. We hope that this year
                                                    will prove to be an exceedingly good one as each student in the past and present have endured
                                                    through. This time, try to keep your love potions, hexes, snogging, and mischief down to a
                                                    minimum. Of course, we all know that that won`t happen. But if you would at least keep to
                                                    one thing, then please, keep to curfew for your own safety. There have been rumors of Death
                                                    Eaters lurking and doing deeds for what appears to be a new Dark Lord. Fear not, you`ll be safe
                                                    in the hands of Hogwart`s staff. So please, continue further and enjoy the year.

PS THIS IS NOT A CHATROOM FYI
User Image
                                          natives natives natives SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN IM GETTING TIRED AND I NEED SOMEWHERE TO BEGIN SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN IM GETTING TIRED AND I NEED SOMEWHERE TO BEGIN SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN
                                          natives natives na SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN IM GETTING TIRED AND I NEED SOMEWHERE TO BEGIN SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN IM GETTING TIRED AND I NEED SOMEWHERE TO BEGIN SO TELL ME WHEN YOURE GONNA LET ME IN

those local natives those loca( I WALKED ACROSS AN EMPTY LAND ) natives ( I KNEW THE PATHWAY LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND ) natives ( SAT BY THE RIVER AND IT MADE ME COMPLETE )
                                          nati nati nati nati n███████████na███████████na███████████na███████████na███████████na███████████
                                          whuehauea .............................................................................. na................................................ na..............................................................................

GENERALxxifollow the gaia ToS, don't smut or do anything that would ban us, etc etc etc. i really shouldn't have to go over these, y'know? some things that you NEED TO KNOW, though, is that you are NOT allowed to ignore people! in the ooc, in the main thread, everywhere! none of that, y'here? i've been in too many roleplays where someone was ignored, so they just dropped it and never came back because no one would talk to them. it sucks not only for that person, but the roleplay as a whole because it means we lose a really, really awesome roleplayer! so just don't do it, okay? if i see any of that going on, i will call you out on it. it's okay for you to be like, "sorry, i'm kind of busy right now so i'm just replying to so-and-so!" because i totally understand that. just don't ignore anyone without a damn good reason, okay? another thing that we all should know is that you shouldn't godmod/godmode or any of that annoying crap that just ruins it for everyone. if you need to move a character around because you've been stuck since they're on hiatus or something, go ahead! i get that- it sucks to interact with a character then have that person randomly disappear. but other than that, just pm me if you're having a problem and we'll figure that s**t out. ;D

LITERACYxxinow that we've got that annoying stuff over with, i'm just going to say this now. this is a A LAZY MOTHER ******** ROLEPLAY HAHAHAHA. while i expect literacy and decent posts from all of you, i will say this now: i don't give a ******** how much you type. AT ALL. one paragraph, two paragraphs, tWELVE, do whatever you want! just make sure that it can be responded to, and is written to the BEST of your ability! i'm thinking around 250+ words will be what we'll all try to aim for, alright guys? i want this shindig to be fun like chat roleplays, but with more substance! since i'm being pretty lax about posts lengths for this roleplay though, please understand that i'll be doing thorough background searches on all that apply. not only will i be looking at your posts, but also your character, availability and what you bring to the table.

APPLYINGxxiITS SO EASY A CAVEMAN CAN DO IT. copy that pretty little code in the skeleton post below, and pm it to me with the title "mischief managed". if you simply wanna reserve a character, that's fine too :'D SAME GOES, MAN. just make sure you include your character's full name, the series they're in, the house (slytherin, hufflepuff, etc) they're gonna be in and some samples.

CHARACTERSxxiALRIGHT BITCHES SO YOU BETTER STAY IN CHARACTER OR YOU BET YOUR SORRY a** I'LL BE WHIPPING IT. hahahaha nah nah nah man, i kid.... kind of. on a serious note: stay as in character as you can to the best of your ability! even though we're throwing our characters into an alternate universe, that doesn't mean their personalities are gonna be any different! so yeah. stay in character~ no LA characters, please! it throws me off when anime and LA characters interact, whoops hueahuea. so yeah, purely anime/manga/video game characters, please and thanks! as for houses, once a house (ex. gryffindor) starts getting too full, i'll probably stop accepting people into that house until we get more people to balance it out. try to keep your character's in the year/age group they're originally in! adult characters are more than welcome to be teachers at hogwarts- in fact, in encourage it! but of course, there are only so many teacher spots, and adult's are welcome to choose between being a teacher or switching to a younger age so they may attend hogwarts ;D characters shouldn't be OP- spells known should act in accordance to the year they are in (1st through 7th years). ummmm... i'm probably missing stuff- but if you have any more questions just let me know!

ACTIVITYxxi REAL LIFE s**t HAPPENS, so i'm cool with just like, one or two posts a week. c: we all have lives outside of gaia- no worries! just make sure you pm me before you disappear alright? i'd also really prefer if everyone posted in the ooc on a daily basis <3 it's totally awkward when you roleplay without getting to know your partners, SO EVERYONE TALK ALRIGHT. <3

MODSxxi while everyone in this rp should be respected and listened to homo ch r o m a t i c - -, x d--irae, and/or nairi - - C H U are the ones who helped make this rp possible! if you have any questions, or need to settle some sort of dispute, please talk to any one of them!

ANNOUNCEMENTSxxi all ic and ooc announcements can be found here, in the second post of the ooc. this way you guys don't have to scroll down or get lost, and important links will be conveniently located all in one place! c:

User Image

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR PROFILE: if your character doesn't have a last name, make one up!~ if your character is a teacher, please replace where it says HOUSE with CLASS and proceed to fill in which class they'd like to teach! a list of available classes will be in the teacher's profile thread. bloodline shows whether your character is a muggle born, pureblood or halfblood. affiliation is either death eaters, neutral, or good. specialties would include being house boy/girl, a prefect (currently accepting four total, two for each gender; also, they must be fifth years and up, i'd also like for them to be in different years, too), part of the quidditch team (please include your position if part of it! a list will also be in your house's profile thread) etc etc etc. there will only be so many special roles available, so as you've seen in parenthesis, please check your houses' profile threads to see which roles are available! > u<

[imgleft]http://24.media.tumblr.com/5c70ce4f2851f71a6e271ee79570e712/tumblr_mqtrurx3Po1qe6m90o1_400.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/6f55b627e7bf973d0a40ba6a11212fc2/tumblr_mqtrurx3Po1qe6m90o2_400.png[/img]
                                                    [size=7][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [/color]SERIES GOES HERE ALL CAPS[/size]
                                                    [size=10.5][list][list][color=#B38184]
                                                    ∎ ⋮( ♡FULL& NAME)◢ [color=white]xxx [/color][u]here[/u]
                                                    ∎ ⋮( ♡NICK& NAME)◢ [color=white]xxx [/color][u]here[/u]
                                                    ∎ ⋮( ♡AGE& )◢ [color=white]xxx [/color][u]here[/u]
                                                    ∎ ⋮( ♡GENDER& )◢ [color=white]xxx [/color][u]here[/u]
                                                    ∎ ⋮( ♡BLOOD& LINE )◢ [color=white]xxx [/color][u]here[/u]
                                                    ∎ ⋮( ♡YEAR& )◢ [color=white]xxx [/color][u]here[/u]
                                                    ∎ ⋮( ♡HOUSE& )◢ [color=white]xxx [/color][u]here[/u]
                                                    ∎ ⋮( ♡SEX& UALITY)◢ [color=white]xxx [/color][u]here[/u]
                                                    ∎ ⋮( ♡AFF& ILIATION )◢ [color=white]xxx [/color][u]here[/u]
                                                    ∎ ⋮( ♡SPECIAL& NEEDS)◢ [color=white]xxx [/color][u]here[/u]
                                                    [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                    HOMECOMING DANCExxiAll schools, magical or not, need a way to celebrate all of the attending students who are there. Unlike the start-of-term-feast, where you interact mainly with those within your own house, this will give everyone a chance to interact with people outside of their own houses.

HOGSMEADExxiA weekend trip to the only all-wizarding village, which happens a few times a year. Third year students and above are the only ones who may participate, however. There are many things for students to do here and enjoy their weekend, temporarily forgetting about any homework assignments which they may have not done yet

YULE BALLxxiA formal dance occurring on Christmas Day night on the year where there will be a Triwizard Tournament. It is opened by the tournament Champions and their partners, lasting from 8:00 p.m. until midnight. Anyone fourth year and above may attend. Younger students may also come along if invited and accompanied by an older student.

CHAMBER OF SECRETSxxiThere`s a rumor that there`s something beneath Hogwarts, something created in medieval times. The same rumor claims that there is something very valuable down there, but no one can say for sure. A few select students will end up finding this mysterious place and get through the entrance in the second floor`s girls` bathroom to face off against the basilisk and see what is in store for them there.

QUIDDITCH GAMESxxiA wizarding sport played on broomsticks, and very popular amongst witches and wizards. Matches will be held between the different houses in a tournament to see which team can gather the most points and be the overall victor. This will also lead to the winners` house gaining House Points.

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENTxxiIs a magical contest held between the largest wizarding schools to determine Champions` magical ability, courage, and intelligence. This is renown for being dangerous, causing the death of Champions prior, but brings great pride to the school who wins. Restrictions have been placed to make the tournament safer.

DEMENTOR ATTACK!xxiThe Dementors have been called upon by the Death Eaters to attack Hogwarts! Each witch and wizard has a choice to make: to either group together and fight against the Dementors, or to run and hide. It`s the survival of the fittest, Darwinism at its finest. Who will survive?

User Image

User Image

if you have a character that you'd really love to see with, or even a bro or lover you're DYING to
                                                    see, just PM me with the title "REQUEST" and the form below, and i'll put it up here!

CHROM - FIRE EMBLEM (TEACHER) xx♛* REQUESTED BY: ETOLIES
                                                            LUCINA - FIRE EMBLEM (N/A) xx♛* REQUESTED BY: ETOLIES
                                                            TERRA - KINGDOM HEARTS (N/A) xx♛* REQUESTED BY: A SMALL LIGHT
                                                            CECIL AJJIMA - UTA NO PRINCE-SAMA (N/A) xx♛* REQUESTED BY: A SMALL LIGHT
                                                            DAIKI AOMINE - KUROKO NO BASUKE (N/A) xx♛* REQUESTED BY: X D--IRAE
                                                            TETSUYA KUROKO - KUROKO NO BASUKE (N/A) xx♛* REQUESTED BY: X D--IRAE
                                                            SHINYA KOUGAMI - PSYCHO-PASS (TEACHER) xx♛* REQUESTED BY: HOMO CH R O M A T I C - -
                                                            RIN MATSUOKA - FREE! (N/A) xx♛* REQUESTED BY: TIME TRAVEL BABY

ROBIN - FIRE EMBLEM (TEACHER) xx♛* REQUESTED BY: ETOLIES TAKEN

NAME - SERIES [b](HOUSE [put n/a if you dont care])[/b] [color=white]xx[/color]♛* REQUESTED BY: USERNAME

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                                                      S E T T I N G ;

fourth period has just ended and
                                                                                          dinner is currently being served in
                                                                                          the dining hall. it is fridayOCT. O9,
                                                                                          and one month has passed since
                                                                                          school started. the headmistress
                                                                                          has just announced that there will
                                                                                          be a homecoming dance next
                                                                                          weekend, so find a date!
User Image

Q & A ;

1.) Why are some classes in a lighter purple?
                                                            These classes are electives, meaning your character can attend that class, or have a free period. They're also able to use that free period to attend another elective not already listed on the schedule chart. Normally, this would apply to alchemy and apparition (though in the later years, care of magical creatures would be added to this list). Electives are taken by third years and up, and you're required to take a minimum of two electives. You may take more if you wish.

2.) Can my character take apparition?
                                                            They must be seventeen in order to take it. Even then, apparition will take place after Christmas so you'll need to wait until then to be able to take the class.

3.) How old does my character have to be to be a prefect?
                                                            They must be at least fifth years! Along those lines, only seventh years can be head boy/girl, but they can also be prefects as well if those two spots are already taken. As was said before, we're allowing two prefects of the same gender, making it four prefects total. They should be different years from each other.

4.) When do extra curriculars take place?
                                                            After classes and/or on the weekends. Each teacher in charge of one of these clubs will decide what day this takes place on and, if taking place on a weekend, whether it takes place in the morning, afternoon, or night. A list of these times and days will be made for your convenience as roles are filled in.

5.) Will teachers leave Hogwarts as well during the summer months when school's out?
                                                            Yes they will. Since students are required to go home during the summer season, while it isn't enforced during winter break, it's safe to assume this is also applies to teachers as well.
User Image

reserved for a rainy day
User Image

reserved for a rainy day
User Image

reserved for a rainy day
User Image

reserved for a rainy day
User Image

reserved for a rainy day
User Image

reserved for a rainy day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces