Welcome to Gaia! ::

o_o :: looks at the posts and pokes SprPltLmtEditPeopleHater :: I almost hit you with the motorcycle? xd

Bleh, shouldn't have been playing games. Missed so much. : P

Hygienic Gawker

Well, it's not your fault. I just thought it easier than wandering around for 5 pages before I meet you. redface

Hygienic Gawker

Is anyone on anymore? No one seems to be posting. crying
xd I am. I think. :: thinks she might go play DDR for a while o_0 ::

Well that's true for the meeting up part. xp

Hygienic Gawker

I hate archiving. I made this really long post, and now I'm not sure if it's too late to have it in effect.
Sry I wasn't on last night >_< I fell asleep on the couch at 6pm, then I woke up at 10, and plopped down on my bed and stayed asleep till almost noon today sweatdrop But I decided not to go to the party and now I can stay on late tonight! Of course I will take occasional brakes for homework stare But I'm gonna try to stay on for songstress..why can't I remember her username?!
This may sound extremely stupid and newbish of me, but what does archiving exactly do? If it's to place it somewhere, where does it go? :: random thing :: And yea.. I've had it happened a few times, which made me learn why I should always copy my posts. xd

:: pokes Pinkumuundo and Shinji :: Need responses over here! :: waves her hand wildly about ::

Edit ::

Ah, homework is hell, isn't it? And Songstress, right? She didn't remember her character's name so gave it a new one I think. xp
Haha yeah. It's so pathetic how me and her get on at diff times so we only have one post a day >_< When does she usually get on? I'm assuming she lives on the west coast or midwest, cause I live on the east coast and it's pretty late when she gets on..
I have no clue either...
Odinn, could you please adjust your font color so it's darker or something? I can barely read it..
am i the only fricken person who wants to head away from the light stressed ....wait did i make this point before...oh well, new people meant they had a choice so im rambling. well as said before, i think, my character has a reason to head away from the light...
Shinji Miruma
am i the only fricken person who wants to head away from the light stressed ....wait did i make this point before...oh well, new people meant they had a choice so im rambling. well as said before, i think, my character has a reason to head away from the light...

xd I guess I should put up a notice that we're only accepting characters who don't want to head towards the light?
But isn't the whole point to head towards the light???
no its ok, im just messing with everyone thats heading for it....anyway....umm my character wont be going towards the light, that can cause in intresting conflict later when (if we get in a group) the rest of the group want to go to the light
If we ever get into a group xd We're all in diff places..it's probably gonna take a while with so many people..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff