Welcome to Gaia! ::

-One hundred years ago-
One hundred and One years ago, the summoner Yuna, followed by her 6 guardians, defeated Sin and brought peace to Spira. Because Yuna did not use the final Aeon, the Eternal Calm was brought to Spira. But there was a sad ending. Tidus, a young boy and one of Yuna guardians, who was a dream of the fayth from Dream Zanarkand, vanished.

-One year later-
Yuna, along with her friends Rikku and Paine, have become sphere hunters. Along with Buddy, Brother, and Shinra, they make up the team called the Gullwings. After Yuna saw a sphere of what looked like Tidus, she became a sphere hunter to find out more. Spira was divided into three groups, New Yevon led by Nooj, Youth League led by Baralai, and the Machine Fraction led by Gippal. After many ups and downs, Yuna finds out the boy in the sphere she thought was Tidus is actually Shuyin, a boy that lived 1000 years ago. After stopping Shuyin from using Vegnagun's cannon to destroy Spira, Yuna is finally reunited with Tidus.

-Present-
Its been 100 years sense Yuna stopped Shuyin from destroying Spira and was finally reunited with her lover Tidus. They have both gone off to the farplanes with most of their friends. Statues of both Yuna and Tidus are being built in every temple, to remind and give hope to the people of Spira for there brave acts. But the Calm that Yuna brought, the Eternal Calm, is crumbling under Spira's feet. Sin has returned. New Summoners are being born and trained to fight off Sin. The fayths and aeons have returned to the temples and a new temple is hidden beneath the Calm Lands. The three main groups, the Youth League, New Yevon, and The Machine Faction, and there new leaders, are in a turmoil, blaming each other for the return of Sin. Why has Sin returned? Will there be a new high summoner among the ranks or will Spira finally meet its end?

The Story continues.....
-Rules-

exclaim all gaia rules apply
exclaim no godmoding
exclaim Make your post pretty. 3nodding
exclaim No one liners.
exclaim You can have more than one character just keep up with them.
exclaim no killing people off unless you talk with the person and are given permission from me
exclaim Summoners can have up to 5 guardians
exclaim Summoners must have all aeons from each temple before fighting sin
exclaim Romance is allowed but no cybering
exclaim PM me your profile for you character with the title FFX-3 so i know you read the rules.
exclaim If you want to be one of the leaders of one of the three major groups, PM me with a request first and then your profile after I except your request. First come, first served.
exclaim No original characters allowed.
exclaim Have Fun!
-Spira-

-Small islands that surround Spira-
-Besaid
-Kilika
-Bikanel Desert

-Main land of Spira-
-Southernmost location is Luca

-North of Luca is the Mountainous area of Djose.

-Connecting Luca and Djose are several roads: the Mi'ihen Highroad, the Mushroom Rock Road, and the Djose Highroad that forks north into Moonflow and east to Djose.

-The Moonflow is a large river running through the heart of Spira.

-A path from Moonflow leads to Guadosalam, home of the Guado.

-North of Guadosalam are the Thunder Plains.

-The Thunder Plains lead to Macalania.

-Slightly north of Macalania is Bevelle.

-Further north are the Calm Lands, a series of plains that have been the site of many battles in Spira's history.

-Following the Calm lands is Mt. Gagazet, home of the Ronsos.

-Lastly, is the sacred city of Zanzrkand, which is on the northern tip of the Spira mainland.
-Temples-

*Every Summoner must visit each temple to get there Aeons before they can fight Sin. There are new temples and Aeons*

Besaid temple- Valefor
Kilika temple- Ifrit
Djose temple- Ixion
Macalania temple- Shiva
Bevelle temple- Bahaumt
Calm Lands temple- Chiyo
The sacred city of Zanzrkand- Chika

*Attacks of the two new summons Chika and Chiyo*
Chika- water and ice based attacks.
Chiyo- healing. crystal attacks.

*Summoners can call on Aeons to fight or travel with but can only be out out for a few minutes to an hour*
-Character Skeletons-

Profile Thread

Gaia name:
Name:
Race: (human, Al Bhed, Ronso, Guado, Summoner, Guardian)
Group(if you belong to one) : (The Youth League, New Yevon, Machine Faction)
Appearance: (img please)
Weapons:
Bio:

The three main groups. will be crossed out if taken
Machine Faction
Meyvn of The Youth League
Praetor of New Yevon
User Image
Vidina

"Vidina, fa vuiht cusa haf Sylrehy byndc."(Vidina, we found some new Machina parts.) Vidina turned to look to see a few Al Bhed carry in some Machina parts. "Kuut zup. Bid dras eh dra pylg."(Good job. Put them in the back.) he said as they began to carry the parts. Vidina looked around Djose Temple, his different colored eyes taking in everything. His eyes showed that he was half Al Bhed and Half human. The temple had improved a lot sense he joined and became leader of the Machina faction. He always made sure no one disturbed the aeon, leaving that area untoched. "Summoners should gather soon around here. That will disturb my reasearch some but maybe I can meet some cute girls." he smiled as he began to look around and check on the different Machina.

Loyal Lionheart

Shari Ronso
Guardian

User Image

The trip had been long and rather dull in her opinion, sailing by boat from Luca down into Kilika had taken more time then energy. However the boat did eventually pull into the harbor and the tall Ronso woman stepped off the boat onto the dock. Standing at her full height she could easily see over the head of the humans that also crowded the harbor, but only just. It took her only a moment to get her wits around her before she moved away from the boat and deeper into the city, getting herself away from the mass of people coming to and from the boat she had just left. As she walked along the wooden docks, the sounds of her bear feet hitting the dock was nearly silent, but her armor, and the spear that was stored on her back, moved as she did, making the noise her feet lacked making.

Once she was away from the people she slowed to a more reasonable pace, taking her time to enjoy what was around her. Although she had traveled for seven years, she had only kept to the main land, making this the first time she visited one of the islands. She was happy she decided to go, this was a beautiful place, defiantly worth her coming. Pausing her gait for a moment she looked over the stand of a man who was selling food. She was hungry, but the last of her gil was meant for the return trip to the island. Normally she had enough for trips like these, but business had been more than slow, and the Ronso was very low on gil. So standing in place she looked at the food set before her and sighed, knowing she wouldn't get any, but wanting some all the same.
XXDona nobis pacem
XXXdona eis requiem
XXXXdominus misrere
XXXXXXsalva salva nos
User Image

✖ W I L L O W ✖
If you are lost in your way
Deep in an awesome story

╔═══════════════════╗

Unconsciously, his feet moved forward, taking the tall, lanky man towards his current objective. As he walked through the long and widing road of Mushroom Rock, he couldn't help but feel a fleeting hope. His current mission was leading him straight towards Djose Temple, where he was to take out the leader of the Machine Faction.

His calm exterior didn't reflect the uneasiness he felt inside, which made this trip into an even more difficult task. Hence why he let his body take him as oppose to walking there himself.

He glanced over to a few Youth League members, taking their time to continue doing...whatever it was they were doing. Willow didn't care much for that sort of physical work, although if it came down to it and that was all there was, he probably would make himself enjoy it. His eyes flickered as one of the members said a joke, causing the other two to laugh. He could only wonder when he would be hired to bring down that group.

He continued walking until he saw the temple in the distance. The large formation of rock seemed to remain unchanged, according to the old spheres he had seen.

He stuffed his hands in his pocket and let his feet stop in their tracks. He stared at the objects in the distance before quickly turning his head down and away. He walked to a wall and let himself lean against it, just for a moment. He had to think about it.

He didn't know anything about this leader of the Machine Faction, but everyone seemed to say the same thing, regardless if they knew him or not. He could be a bit childish. It wasn't much to go on, but Willow rarely relied on other's words when the sources hadn't met the person in question.

Yevon...the New Yevon group had called him on this task, although not necessarily the leader himself had arranged it. But the payment seemed appropriate, and it was a time where money was needed for anything and everything. They had two parts to the job, but already Willow knew only the first was within his range--hopefully. Taking out the leader of the Machine Faction was the first, while the second was making sure that no summoner could obtain the summon Ixion unless it was a New Yevon follower.

Che. Screw that.

Willow picked himself up from the wall he leaned on, and once again began walkin towards the temple. He continued on and eventually came to the actual Djose grounds. A small building rested on the right side of the temple, and pass that but before the temple was a path that lead to a small look out area. Then came the actual temple, which Willow had never had the pleasure of actually entering. Not that he couldn't, but he never found himself over in this area.

He stopped once more and stared up at the temple, his expression unreadable except for the slight smile on his face.

╚═══════════════════╝
Don’t be in doubt and stray
Cling to your lonesome folly

✖ JACK-OF-ALL-TRADES ✖
Grant us peaceXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Give them restXXXXXXXXXX
Lord have mercyXXXXXX
Save us, save us, GodXXX
User Image
Vidina

Vidina was about to check over the Machina that they found when two Al Bhed walked through the door. "Vidina, y cdnyhka syh ryc ybbaynat hayn dra dasbma. Ra tuach'd muug mega y cissuhan. Syopa y cbo vnus New Yevon." (Vidina, a strange man has appeared near the temple. He doesn't look like a summoner. Maybe a spy from New Yevon.) they said quietly. Vidina sighed. "You can't expect everyone that comes here to be from New Yevon." he sighed. He told them to look over the Machina as he walked outside.

He walked out the door and looked to see Willow starying up at the temple. His blue and yellow eyes looking at him carefully. 'He doesn't seem from New Yevon. I wonder where he is from?' he thought. "Yo." he said walking up to Willow but keeping a safe distance. Something felt off about him. "Bnaddo esbnacceja, rir." (Pretty impressive, huh.) he said in his usual tone. "Ah sorry about that. Guess not everyone speaks Al Bhed." he laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm Vidina, Leader of the Machina Faction." he smiled. "Who are you?"
User Image
Alice

A young girl came walking out of the dense jungle in the middle of Kilika. She held a small basket of herbs she had found in the jungle. "This should be enough." she said as she headed into the small shop. "Here you are. I hope these herbs will help some." she smiled as she handed the basket to the young lady. "Thank you so much Alice. Your a big help." the lady smiled as she handed her a small bag of coins. "It's no problem. I can't continue my journey without finding some guardians anyway." Alice said. "I will come by later to help out some more." she said as she walked out.

Alice began to walk toward the dock where the boats were loading. "Fewer boats have been coming here sense the return of Sin." she sighed. She stopped when she saw the female Ronso walk off one of the boats. 'A Ronso? What is she doing all the way out here?' she thought. She noticed the Ronso staring at the food vendor. She smiled as she went and bought some of the food the man was selling. She walked over to Shari and held up the food to her. "Here. You looked hungry and I bet the trip took a lot out of you." she smiled. Alice always warmed up to strangers easily, wanting to help out in any way she could.
XXKyasha na hi-ro- dare datte mamoru beki mono ga aru
XXXtatakai no naka de shika sukuwarenu tamashii yo
User Image

✖ W I L L O W ✖
If you are lost in your way
Deep in an awesome story

╔═══════════════════╗

"Charmed, that's for sure." Willow placed a hand on his hip while the other rested at his side. "My name...is Willow." His right foot took a step back, just slightly, showing that the man was on guard. The smile on his face grew slightly, "I'm not too familiar with the Al Bhed language, but I pick up on certain words easily. Like taydr (death), ruhun (honor), yccycceh (assassin), byosahd (payment), untanm (orders), and zup (job)...to name a few." he chuckled slightly.

"Mr. Vidina, I've been assigned to kill you in the name of New Yevon. It's nothing personal." he began to nonchalantly pull his gloves down, tightening them onto his hands. "I do hope you don't scream too loud."

╚═══════════════════╝
Don’t be in doubt and stray
Cling to your lonesome folly

✖ JACK-OF-ALL-TRADES ✖
Fragile hero, everyone has something to protect
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The soul they can only save through fighting.
XXXXXXXXXX

Loyal Lionheart

Shari Ronso
Guardian

User Image

The tall feline humanoid was about to walk away when the movement of a girl handing her something caught her eye. Pausing mid stride she turned and face the woman, looking down at her and the food she was offering. Hesitating for a moment, the Ronso thought about if she should take this from the girl. She was hungry, and this was obviously an offer with no strings attached. Although she didn't smile outwardly, she did on the inside, and her eyes showed her gratefulness to the woman. Taking the food she held it out, not sure if she should eat it now or wait until a more appropriate time. However she did not stay silent.
"Thank you."
She said, her voice deeper then most girls, but still feminine in a Ronso kind of way. As she stood still unmoving she thought again at what else she should add, having not been shown this kindness for some time.
"Shari Ronso. Guardian."
She stated in two distinct sentences, giving the woman her name and occupation as exchange for the food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff