Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

User Image
                                                        Reno looked away from Angeline to San. He was glad that he had a potion in his possession. It was good to know that someone in the group was as prepared as him. He turned back around and noticed that she had blushed.

Angeline blushes? What? No way. He grinned widely and let go of her as she helped her creature and left to fight. Hm... this girl was something else. He turned his attention to San, who flapped him on the shoulder, and nodded. He followed the man to where the others were.

Reno was a bit taken back when the girl new Cloud's name. How could she have known his name? If that was possible then she would know everything about them. Reno kept thinking hard. Who was this lady and where did she emerge from?

Not paying any attention like how he usually is, he was punched in the face. He flew back and received a couple of strikes. He looked at the person who attacked him and it was the scientist girl. With her fast skills, he was capture within seconds. With no time to react, he got one more blow from the girl and knocked out.

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User Image

Angeline smiled brilliantly over at Reno when the Bahamut had started to appear, this was going to be good. She had been preoccupied by dodging one the fireballs, following San but on the opposite side of the beast, running along it’s arm, digging her blades into the arm as she ran crouched over slightly. Her twin daggers both creating long deep gashes up the creatures arm as she did so, summoning fire once more the gashes themselves lit ablaze. Granted Fire wasn’t the best thing to use on this beast but the element did affect the creature, damaging it. When she got up to the shoulder joined motion from behind caught her attention, the woman who declared herself as Nel a few moments ago and she was attacking Reno. “Ah, Hell no!” She growled, summoning fire around her she disappeared into the fire- similar to Vincent and his cloak- then fell with rapid speed behind the woman. She emerged from the flames with a deep, burning fire in her eyes. Not only that but the woman appeared different- her hair now appeared as fire as well. From the roots to tips the color changed from golden yellow to orange to crimson to blood red at the tips, red markings lit her body and her eyes glowed momentarily.

This was a form that Angeline had not shown to the others yet, only briefly described it to Reno once a while back and told Cloud about in detail in an attempt to get the male to open up to her. Nel would have not known much about the experimentation done on her seeing as it was neither Jenova or Sephiroth related. In place of her twin blades she was grasping both of her swords and was ready to take the woman down in order to protect Reno. The red headed male might not have been First Class Soldier material when it came to fighting but he was probably the closest thing she had to a friend other than the now deceased Zack, her wolves and Reeves. “You introduced yourself, now let me return the manner.” She said in an icy cold tone, her eyes only shifting from Nel to glance to Reno. “I’m Angeline and those are Ren and Demon.” She said motioning her blades to indicate to each wolf. Demon was behind the woman, standing on a pile of rubble while Ren was to her right with hackles raised growing at the ready to make his move. “And if you do not let Reno go we will end you before you get a chance to bring Sephiroth back.” She wasn’t stupid, she could put two and two together when the woman spoke and by the odd faces on the monsters she summoned.

Holding her katana and Heavens Justice Angeline watched the woman, ready to cut her off and rescue her friend. It was such a strange but wonderful word, friend. Though it might not quite fully express her feelings for Reno, but trying to explain and wade through those thoughts would have to wait until later. Without warning she surged forward with flames sprawling out around her, Ren charged as well aiming to catch the woman off balance or to at least to divide her attention so that Angeline could save the male that he was named after while Demon watched intensely, if the woman ran or jumped he would be there with teeth ready to rip her limb from limb.

Who: Demon & Ren; Reno, Cloud, San and Aio. Nel What: Fighting When: During Fight Where: Midgar Thinking: She will not get Reno
【OoC: Just in case you miss my post in the OoC Nel can get away clean if she drops Reno- but if she needs him for something then she can lead the chase but fat chance getting away with him with Angeline, Ren and Demon on her heels. lol
【Word Counter: 650

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.
User Image

NEL USAGA Hambridge
                                                                    Sephiroth's Assigned Scientist

Once Reno was knocked out, she grabbed him by his back, clinching on his black suit. She stopped and took a huge leap backwards. Taking a huge leap back to the building, standing on the edge. The wind blew her black cape. She laughed at San when he mentioned she was far more terrible than Hojo. Nel threw her left hand into the air while her other hand was occupied with Reno. Her hand stopped Bahamut from attacking, as the creature flew up into the air with its winds flapping like there is no tomorrow.

A computer screen appeared in front of her. It showed Nel, one of the sercurity camera's caught Alice out of her coffin. Nel smirked, "Aw, I didn't get the chance to arm wrestle with Cloud," While putting her hand down. "Aw, I didn't get the chance to arm wrestle with Cloud," she said shaking her head back and forth. "What is lost will reclaim it once again," she let out a laughter again and summoned a whole bunch of monsters to the battlefield to keep her new friends busy. "Shred them to pieces. Oh and make sure not to leave a scar on Cloud's face. Someone would love to do the honor later," As Nel disappeared into thin air with Reno and Bahamut.

Nel returned to the secret hideout. A robot came out from one of the rooms and took Reno to another room, a cell. It threw him onto the bed and locked Reno inside returning to its duty. Nel went to search for Alice who was knocked out on the ground. She carried Alice into her new room. Nel herslef, created this nice pinky room for Alice. Looks more like a princess royal bedroom. She slightly laid her down. "It seem that you learned a new power," She said looking at her screen appearing beside. "Resurrection," Nel did some examine on Alice. Once she was done with Alice, Nel left the room, standing outside the hallway. "Once Sephiroth is revived, I wonder what he has in store,"she said. Now she had to figure out how she is going to help Alice bring Sephiroth back. She could tell that would be a lot of work to do.

User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
San was, at this point, right on the beast's head, smacking the hard scaly flesh with his fist multiple times. The beast took flight and his eyes widened. He quickly rose and ran down the bahamut's back, retrieving his weapons. "Get off of him.get off of him..!" He jumped off the tail and landed, rolling to reduce impact. He pelted it while it flew into the air with sharp pistol bullets. He bit his lip as it vanished, but he only had a moment to breath and then a second wave of monsters shown up. He was getting irritated at this lady, is seemed that she still didn't know the company Cloud kept. Though San was young, he was not to be underestimated. He saw a monster come at him and he turned, poising his katana. In a flash of blue, he was behind the monster. He swung his sword in the air and the monster bursted in half, the two halves laying on the ground and twitching. He glared, The woman will pay for knocking out Reno and hurting Angeline. Speaking of which, he ran over and slid to a stop."We need to somehow blow all of these things out at once."

Where: Midgar
Interacting with?: Some monsters
Mood: irritated
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Cloud «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Strife «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Cloud stood still in his fighting position. The sky sudden started to swirl above the girl. He lifted up his head straight at the dark clouds. What the hell was happening. What was she planning to do. Hopefully something more laughable. Their new villain sure loves to laugh a lot at something that is not even funny at all. Once the creature came out of the clouds, Cloud recognized that monster right away. The flash back of Bahamut appeared in his memories. It seems that Cloud himself had to destroy that thing once again. "So Bahamut is what it's called," Cloud said to himself. He also caught on to her name. Her name was Nel. "What do you mean by "What's lost -," Before Cloud can say more, he was cut off by Nel. He didn't get to question her or get the answers form her.

Bahamut came ragging to Cloud. Cloud then gripped tightly on his sword with both hands and raised the Broad Sword right next to his side aligned in front of his shoulder. Bahamut, with it's winds flapping generating thrusting of winds blowing across the field. Cloud jumped into the air facing the creatures face, slicing and dicing Bahamut's face repeatedly. After the last hit, Cloud fell back onto the ground safely. He switched blades, by other swords stuck inside into one sword. He held his next weapon, making the sharp tip of his sword poked onto the cement. As a blue aura of flame appeared from the tip of his sword burning its way up to his hands. Before he can unleashed the attack, he saw Reno getting beat up by Nel. "Huh" Reno was captured by Nel with a couple of hits. Once she held Reno captive, she returned back onto the house rooftop. She once spoke again about something returning. "Reno!" Cloud shouted. And Nel disappeared into thin air once the monsters appeared more.

All the monsters soon left once Nel had left with out a trace. He looked at everyone that was with the scene. Every one was alright and still in one piece. He wondered to himself, what will be his next move. He planned to leave the city after his last, delivery. Maybe check on Tifa and the kids if they are alright. Secondly, Shinra. That was the only thing that popped out in his mind. Cloud put his sword away and turned to San who was the closest to him, "San," he began. "Do you have any idea what's going on? Why did she take Reno with her?" he asked him hoping he would know about it. If not, this means time to do some researching.

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Place: CENTER OF MIDGARXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WITH: SAN, ANGELINE, AOI & ELEANOR.
User Image

User Image

For the... both of us.
                                                                  That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                  Live.
                                                                  You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                  My honor... my dreams...
                                                                  They're yours now.

Embrace your dreams.
          If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.

Zack, Angeal, and Aries made their way to Banore. Angeal was leading the way to Banore, which Zack forgot how to that place. All he remembered was disaster. Since they are all in the lifestream, how bad can it be. Maybe its lively and more smiles there. He might he happy to see Angeal's mother, who he meet for the first time, back in his missions. Angeal and his mother are now finally once reunited her, in the lifestream. Even better, Zack might probably meet Angeal's father, which he was eager to meet. He also wonder to himself how Genesis was going to help them out. Will, Zack himself will have to find away out of this.

While walking, Zack turned his head to Aries who was walking right next to him. It has been quite awhile since he been with her. He was so busy with his quests that he had no spare time for Aries and help fix her wagon for her flowers. He felt bad for postponing it. But he promise to make one for her. "Aries," he said directly to her. "I promise, when all of this chaotic mess is done, we'll really, really make your flower wagon," he said with his arms crossed giving her a huge smile to make her feel better if not, she can smack him for not if the promise was broken.

User Image
    Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...

Where: Cutting through the meadow and woods to Banora
    With who: Angeal and Aries
User Image

>>San<<

San stood up and was about to attack another monster when Cloud called to him. Looking to the side towards the golden haired swordsman, he thought on the question for a moment and stood straight. His eyes then traveled to the black feathers on the ground and he stayed quiet. He went over and picked one of the feathers up, holding it in his hand. He put two and two together, Reno was one of their best friends and Nel didn't intend to kill him yet. The black feather he held in his hand was exceedingly familiar too and Nel's words were all too haunting. what was lost will rise again. His eyes widened a bit. He brought over the feather and showed it to Cloud."It all makes sense. The black feathers, the mad woman's warnings..she took Reno instead of killing him outright. She doesn't want us interfering with whatever she is about to do." He held up the black feather."Something really..REALLY bad is coming."He said, his tone was grim and he knew what the feather belonged to. It was the very man who filled his nightmares since he had vanished. The Greatest SOLDIER. Sephiroth..

Where: Midgar
Interacting with?: Cloud
Mood: Very concerned.

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
    Glace Genesis
      ┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┓
        ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┛

Glace shuddered while looking up at the sky. Something had passed him, something dark. Whatever it was it made the voices go silent if only for brief moment. That was never a good sign. Taking a deep breath he decided to go against his better judgment. Breaking into a sprint tile he found on his struts that he used to climb to the plate. Glace’s mechanical arm acting like a grappling hook which made the normally daunting task rather easy. Though this was practiced route that he knew by heart.
        Coming up through on the rat like your average rat he carefully looked around. Though Shinra’s dog weren’t o the lookout for him anymore it never hurt to keep an eye out. Looking to the sky again he saw the figure take more of a shape. It was Sephiroth that made man that tried to destroy the planet all though years back. But how, how could he evade death? It was mainly over heard gossip where Glace got his news from but it had never turned him wrong. Managing to get a rooftop he watched the silver haired fly off.
        His gaze turning to the feathers as Sephiroth went back to being the shapeless figure. The voices returning to his head once Sephiroth was fat enough away. The chorus of whispers demanding he should follow him but his instincts told him to do the opposite. The primal fear of that man was rightly so. Glace had not met him but like most he had heard his fair share of stories few of them good. Groaning as put his normal hand on his head Glace grumbled to himself. “I’m stupid for even thinking of following him.” Glance at direction he decided to go with his instincts on this one.
        Instead he turned his attention below. To the yellow haired man named Cloud and good many others he didn’t recognize. Then again the only here reason he knew who Cloud was because he had heard his name from his friends when they visited the church. Watching some woman take the Turk named Reno as Cloud squad fought off monsters all he could think about was the feathers. Sitting down in his perch Glace continued to watch the battle below. “It isn’t my fight.” He kept mentally reciting as the voices chimed in their own opinion. If you could call it that, there were more like orders. Glace doing his best to tune them out like he generally did. Unsure why he was staying to watch the fight in the first place, the reason he had come up here had left. Whatever case he couldn’t bring himself to leave not just yet.

Where I am: Midgar,Plate Center, Nearby Building RooftopWho's Near Me: A Bunch of People Below. How I'm Feeling: Torn
            User Image

((Just making sure bit isn't the lost capital in the northen continent))

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
            • Perfect Attendance 400
            • Frozen Sleuth 100
            • The Wolf Within 100
            ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
            User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
            ▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User Image

Reno was gone, just like that the woman disappeared with him and all Angeline could do was blink absently for a moment in the wake of the disappearing act. “That wrench! That b***h!!” The red head growled followed by a roar of anger as she turned her body to the monsters that were still wreaking havoc upon Mindgar, more of them now since Nel summoned more before her departure. Angeline’s first actions would be to cleanse the city of the remaining monsters; cleaning up this horrid mess that stupid woman had created. As several of the beast ran up on a group of women Angeline rose Heavens Justice with her right arm extended, then slashed downward from her current position- a red energy projectile (somewhat similar to Sephiroth’s and Genesis’s attacks) emitted from the blade, tarring the sidewalk up a little as it went forward then as it got close to the beast it split into eight slightly smaller long projectiles that tore through the monsters and left the women unharmed.

Turning her small framed body Angeline then unleashed a flurry of similar attacks from basically a stationary point until there was nothing threatening left. The woman was furious, it was rather obvious by a red aura that was pulsating around her. Finally her sights landed on Cloud who was chatting up San. The female had to interrupt, as she strode forward her aura died down- her hair returned to normal and the markings faded though her eyes where still lit ablaze. “Really Cloud?” she asked with irritation lurking in the undertones of her voice as she dropped her weapons, they both disappeared in a flicker of flames before they hit the ground. “The kid is right, something bad is about to happen. What normally happens when this type of s**t happens?” Angeline’s eyes didn’t divert from Cloud, though she did c**k an eyebrow at the males cluelessness. Some of his actions reminded her of her once dear friend, Zack Fair. She blinked, this time a little more gently as her wolves approached, “WRO is here.” They said together then walked so one would be on each of her sides.

Angeline looked over her shoulder as ground troops appeared via armored vehicle transport, her eyes scanned the people quickly then she made an audible growl before turning her attention back to the two males. “Day late and a dollar short… And again, no Yuffie or Vincent…” She sighed. The WRO members spread out to kill the remaining monsters in the area and throughout the rest of Midgar but she didn’t budge. “She doesn’t want us to bother her, well she shouldn’t have done this and she really shouldn’t have taken Reno. The b***h will pay with her life, or at least wish she would die when I get through with her.” Angeline wasn’t what one would call ‘Justice good’ or whatever the alignment was where one would do everything right, no. She was one who did enjoy watching people who hurt the ones she loved suffer, she liked being the one to inflict pain and suffering on the bustards. The female then shook her head at Cloud, “If one must spell it out for you…. I think she’s planning on bringing Sephiroth back. I assume that the faces on the monsters are those of Kadaj’s gang, at least by what Reno told me that’s who they looked like.” Her words still held coldness to them, she was dying to get her hands on the woman who took Reno. “Go ahead and say this isn’t your problem Cloud, but you know it is. It’s all of our problem now and that means, until this mess is settled and I... We… have Reno back and make sure that the silver haired maniac isn’t going to return, we’re working together. And you Cloud, do not have a choice unless you want to face my wrath, but I hope that you feel the need to protect those you love more than self-pitty.” Angeline’s words were harsh, especially for someone that she admired, but she wasn’t going to pull any punches to get him to agree to help her or her help him- whichever suited his fancy. If he wouldn't agree she would use their relationship with Zack as leverage.

Who: Demon & Ren; Cloud and San. What: Fighting When: AfterFight Where: Midgar Thinking: Nel will pay
            【OoC: ----
            【Word Counter: 694

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.

Deathgaze_Venom
            Dirty_Harry1991
            User Image
            ┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
            » Cloud «
            ┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
            » Strife «
            ┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Cloud looked at San and Angeline. San was right. Why didn't she kill Reno when Nel had the chance too. Maybe something was up. Cloud told them that he will be heading to 7TH Heaven Bar to see Tifa and the kids. He made his way there. He finally reached the doors of the bar. He grabbed on the handle and pulled it to him. The door opened. He went inside. Tifa has was no where to he found. He wondered where she went. Marlene and Denzel was no where to he in sight. He shift his head side to side. The bar was empty. The sign was set as "CLOSED". He walked to the other side of the counter, where Tifa served customers. He served himself a cold beer. He filled the glass mug. He walked out the opposite side of the counter and sat on the stool and took a drink of the mug.

xxxxxxxx He reached out for his cell phone, just in case anyone called him or left a voice mail. He never usually pick up his phone nor call anyone. Usually he will make Tifa or any other people near call for him. He brought the phone onto his chest level. Flipped the phone open. He had one missed call and a voice mail. He clicked the buttons to see who called him. Once he go to the missed call menu, it showed Vincent's name. "Vincent...," he said. It was odd that Vincent actually uses a phone and he never calls only if it was an emergency. Maybe it was one. He listened to the voice mail. He listened to it. It seems like Vincent has headed to Midgar. He called Vincent and also left him a voice message that he is at 7TH Heaven Bar with the others.

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Place:7TH HEAVEN, MIDGARXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
            WITH: NO ONE.
            User Image

Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ

She wasn't entirely sure what or who they would encounter when they reached Banora but there was no turning back now, plus she didn't want to lose any of her friends and she would risk her life if she could warn them of Sephiroth. Blinking a few times she glanced up at Zack when he spoke her name, but she smiled softly at his words "I understand Zack, I will hold you to that promise" Their friends safety was much more important then her flower wagon, but she appreciate the fact that he had not forgotten. "Thank you"

Her emerald green eyes slowly scanned their surroundings, nothing would suddenly pop out and attack them, right? Then again her company would be more then capable to take down anything that threatened them, unless it was Sephiroth, it seemed he had gotten stronger.. Shaking her head she tried to get her mind off those thoughts as she continued to walk, what was she suppose to do if she ever had to face him one on one. The most she could do would be hold him off for the time being, even she knew herself that she was no match for him on her own, what happened after death in the lifestream; would she be erased from existence?

Normally she could keep herself positive as well as do her best to keep others around her positive as well, but for some reason ever since the silver haired male appeared infront of them she was worried and couldn't help thinking about the bloodshed that would happen if he were ever released on the world once again.

Where:: Heading to Banora.
            Company:: Zack and Angeal.

ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ
            User Image

>>San<<

He could tell that Angeline was furious, she held that fury every time things didn't go her way. It was a trait while for good intentions, it didn't benefit those around her. San could remember a time when he was just as proactive, and just as forward with his tactics without taking the time and patence to plan out strategy. He lost his battles every time with that attitude and it took a lot of maturity that he had to go through to get rid of that habit. He saw a bit of his old self in Angeline, the anger that associated with not getting what he wanted. He then saw Cloud up and leave in the direction of the 7th heaven bar. Cloud had the right idea, they couldn't just rush in head long, they needed to draw back and formulate a plan. WRO made their presence but San paid little mind. He was more focused on the problem at hand. Nel intended to bring Sephiroth back..but why take Reno other than leverage? He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, then turned and smiled to Angeline."Cloud's got the right idea, We need to draw back and formulate a plan. I have a very bad feeling about all of this." San strolled to the bar and opened it, pausing when he saw Cloud pressing his ear to his phone, deciding to stay quiet. When he took the phone from his ear, San strolled closer and sat across from Cloud."Cloud." He began."Do you have a plan?"

Where: 7th heaven
            Interacting with?: Angeline, Cloud
            Mood: Concerned

Fashionable Powerhouse

Aoi Mi Sora
            User Image
            "How many times must my heart break?"
            Aoi continued to stare into the tree's enterance but soon enough, there was so much pain coursing through her from her blood crying out in memory that she turned around to trudge back. Pausing about halfway to Midgar, Aoi felt a calm sense, one that she got whenever Aerith was there. "It can't be.....Aerith?" She looked about, but didn't see her only friend anywhere. But the feeling didn't go away either. "It could mean only one thing, Ascension, she is about to pass through the gate and cross over into the world!"

Aoi paused to listen for the gates whereabouts, eye's closed, ears and mind open. Where was the Ascension Gate now? Where did it locate itself? It was there, in a town, the coordinates showing themselves now, she turned towards it. Yes, it was louder, the gate hadn't shown itself for a while now and such was her bloodline linked to Life Stream that gaurding the gate befell to her. Aoi set off, she knew where it was now and she couldn't wait to see her friend. The Ascension Gate was located in the town of that stupids 1st Class Soldier with the dark red hair........Genesis?! Like Aoi cared enough to barely remember the idiots with names.

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
              Glace Genesis

" Well that solves that, I should go before I'm spotted. " Grabbing a hold of the ledge Glace lowered himself onto the fire escape. When it came to WRO Glace wasn't all too sure what to think of them. They still a relatively new group and though they helped people Glace couldn't bring himself trust a bunch armed soldiers. Because well a portion of his life he spent running from them which a left more than its share of scars.
                  Sighing Glace broke away from his train of thought and look down at the ground. Figuring he jump the rest of the way down he got ready to leap then the voice broke through his mental barrier. Glace yelled and put this and on either side of his head. His cry attracting some for the WRO soldiers to the alley he was in. After moment the voices stop and resumed their shallow whispers in the back his head. " you stay right there we're coming up. " Before take another step Glace used the cause on his battery arm to cut one of the beams hold up the fire escape. He was sure why he did it but as it was about to fall he shot his arm toward the ledge of another building. The fire escape came down with a loud crash preventing the soldiers from following as well as injuring a few. 'So much for staying out of sight." Glace groan within his own mind as start jumping a across the roof tops.

Where I am: Midgar Who's Near Me:No one How I'm Feeling: Annoyed
                      User Image
                      User Image

NEL USAGA Hambridge
                                                                                        Sephiroth's Assigned Scientist

Nel returned to her study room where she always stays in during the days. She sat on one of the computer chairs leaning her back to the chair. She put both of her feet on top of the table filled with some many papers and files. Put her hands behind her head staring at the ceiling with the chair bending back making a squeak sound. The place was so quiet, she can only hear the machines working. Nel stayed there for about a couple of minutes spacing out until it was time to do more work. She removed her feet and sat properly grabbing the the papers and files that were all piled up. Once she was done with the papers, she walked into the next room. The room was filled with even more cabinets filled with files and data. She made her way to the libarby and took looked for an old ancient spell book.

She found the book and opened it skimming through each page and reading the bold headings. "Bingo," she said and flipped through the pages. "In need of a former bloodline of the person to be brought back and a blood of a human who has been or known by the person," she read on. "Ah, Reno. Tomorrow is your lucky day," she smirked and closed the book taking it with her. Nel headed to Alice's room, hoping that she'll be awake by now. Walking there, she opened Alice's door, she was sitting up already and staring at something or in her own little world.

"Alice," she said softly. "My name is Nel and I am your friend. I need your help," she said to her. She didn't want to scare Alice. She pulled out a green file and flipped it open. "You see this man," she pointed to the picture on the upper left. "This is Sephiroth. A great hero of all times. He has saved the world with all his might and now that he has been defeated by soldiers, that Shinra created. And now Shinra and his most powerful Ex- Soldier, Cloud Strife and his gangs are going to tear this world apart. They are unbeatable. So this is why, Sephiroth and I need your help. Can you do that Alice?" she said planning and toying with Alice's mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
                      Manage Your Items
                      Other Stuff
                      Get GCash
                      Offers
                      Get Items
                      More Items
                      Where Everyone Hangs Out
                      Other Community Areas
                      Virtual Spaces
                      Fun Stuff