Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
San smiled brightly at the show of gratitude and nodded once. He quickly eyed the monsters running around and attacking the city. He twirled his pistol and shot a monster in the head, dropping it. He turned his head as one of the canines thanked him and Reno. He grinned and reached, ruffling Ren's fur before smiling to Angeline."We watch each other's backs, that's what friends are for."He looked on as Cloud faced down the woman responsible, then saw his three friends running forth to the fray. He slapped Reno gently on the shoulder and grinned to him."Come on, let's join in"He suggested, grabbing his katana and ran forward, sliding to a stop at Cloud's right side, holding his sword forward and his gun back behind him, preparing for battle."Cloud, we'll fight with you!"

Where: Midgar
Interacting with?: Everyone
Mood: Excited
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
User Image

User Image

For the... both of us.
                                                                  That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                  Live.
                                                                  You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                  My honor... my dreams...
                                                                  They're yours now.

Embrace your dreams.
          If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.

Zack spent the whole time talking with Angeal about Sephiroth and other important things. How to get back to the real world and warn Cloud about this chaotic. He wondered why and what is the long sliver haired guy up to now. While talking, Angeal mentioned that the only way to go there is a help with an old friend Angeal knew back. He told Zack that that person was Genesis, the sagacious person with magic and poems. Zack never really liked that guy. He seemed hard headed and annoying to knock in some sense into the guy.

(OOC: I accidently wrote over this post from the other day! Fudge!)

User Image
    Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...

Where: Aries house.
    With who: Aries? I'm not sure where she ran off too. With Angeal chit-chatting

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
" It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster
"

~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ███ █ ███ █ ███████ ██ ( I ƒєєℓ it deep within,

єℓєαиσя ғℓυєя

║▐ █████████ █████ ▌▌ it's just вєηєαтн the skin.
                      xxxxx
                      I must cσηƒєѕѕ that × ` I ƒєєℓ like a monste r.

User Image

A glance from Reno and a sweet smile from the strange guy is what she received as a welcoming. seriously? some idiot was smiling at her, surely this guy had a death wish. "I'm fine dude" Eleanor waved Cloud off, not really knowing him so therefore her guard was on high alert. Few seconds later some wolf showed up and apparently was friends with Reno with the way she was acting towards him. Her eyes went to the woman that Reno mentioned, who was more than likely responsible for this whole mess. The kid was more than happy to go fight and Eleanor stayed back. She was no newbie when it came to fighting. Eleanor was going to stay back for a bit to watch for an opening and that is when she would make her move. Meanwhile, Eleanor was busy fighting off the monsters that were still attacking. With her great dexterity she had no trouble wielding the scythe at great speeds that would make people wonder if she was human at all. " this better be worth it all." Eleanor muttered while cutting down one monter and punching another directly too the face. At this rate it would be a good few hours before the entire area was monster free. So they'd have to kill the source; mainly the girl in question. .

Location: center of midgar ll company: a lot of people ll outfit:01 ll feeling:meh ll Equipment:scythe & bike ll
User Image

NEL USAGA Hambridge
                                                                    Sephiroth's Assigned Scientist

Nel view everyone who all stood side by side with Cloud Strife. She gave out a laughter. She was having such a amazement today sending monsters trashing the whole city. Walking up in front of the monument, Nel glared at each every one of them. She knew everybody's names and their background. Homework and researching was her pleasure. Reaching her pocket, Nel pulled out a cigarette, popped out a lighter burning the tip her of the cigarette. Quickly putting the light back into pocket. She smoke a few puffs and threw in it into the ground not stomping it. "Cloud Strife," she called out to him. She started to smile. Crossing both of her arms,she leaned her face forward to get a better view of Cloud. "It's been awhile. You've grown into such a stronger buff soldier. How is the mako inside you doing? Is treating you well?," she teased him.

User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Cloud «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Strife «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Cloud stared at the girl who came closer. She smoked a cigarette and threw it to the ground. He stood on his position stance and drew his sword in front of him for defense. He heard San's voice, in coming to help Cloud out. San stood next to his side, as well with everyone who joined the battle. Innocent citizens ran to safety watching Cloud and his acquaintance face off the new villain. To his surprise, she knew his name. He had no idea who this person was and how did she know his name. He had no memory or idea about this. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?" he questioned her.

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Place: CENTER OF MIDGARXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WITH: SAN, RENO, ANGELINE, AOI & ELEANOR.
User Image

Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ

Aerith squeezed her eyes shut tightly as her hand grasped the area that Sephiroth's sword pierced her chest, she felt some sort of pain from it which was unusual.. But she snapped back when she heard Zack's voice, at least he was awake now, but even if she told him to stop moving he wouldn't listen so she didn't even both trying. Taking a deep breath she pushed away from the wall and wandered away from her home going to grab some water so she could water the few plants she had put in pots around her home to make it seem a little more inviting. But on her way back she saw a man entering the house, it must have been Zack's friend, plus something about him seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Setting the bucket of water down she leaned against the wall once more and listened to Zack speak to his friend, Aerith had a right to know if there was any knowledge towards the silver haired males sudden appearance. Nibbling her bottom lip she listened closely, her left hand held over the area that was in pain trying to ignore it.

But as the conversation continued she couldn't quite wrap it all up into an answer, she was missing parts of the story and wasn't there for them all. Zack had a life before he met her, but now was he going to leave her behind again because she would be safer? She would not allow that.

Picking up her bucket she opened the door and stepped inside with a small smile "Sorry to intrude on your conversation.." Pouring a bit of the water into her plants, her eyes looked to Zack with worry. "Peace doesn't seem to last forever, even after death.. Does it?" He had to find this Genesis so that he could find a way to warn Cloud and everyone else, well they were her friends too so she was coming along. "Please don't leave me behind again, okay? I'm coming with you" She hoped he wouldn't refuse her, either way she would follow but it would be so much easier if he just willingly brought her along.

Where:: Aerith's Home.
Company:: Zack and Angeal.

ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
    Glace Genesis
      ┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┓
        ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┛

Glace sat in the rafters of slum's church. His gaze currently on the flowers and pool water of water they surrounded. Despite the chaos outside this place seemed peaceful. It was the one place Glace felt safe and where he came to think. He had seen others come here once and awhile but he avoided them. He didn't exactly want to take his chances. The main reason behind that is they seemed to get alot trouble and Glace didn't want to get caught up in that. It would bring to much attention to him. A shudder went down his spine as a memory of the lab came to his mind. Look up at hole in the ceiling as the sound of fight made it to his ears. It was faint but it was there. "What's going now?" Thinking aloud as his metal hand digged in the would. Using it as grappling hook he lowered himself down till he was few feet off the ground before letting go. His arm retracting during the brief fall. "Whatever it is hopefully won't be come here. Well not while that blonde guy and his friends are not here." Sighing once more Glace gave one last look at the flowers. He tried not get to close to them, the first time he had end up creating a dead patch where he place his hand. Turning away he started to make out.

Where I am: Midgar, Church in the Slums, Leaving Who's Near Me: No One How I'm Feeling: Uneasy
          ┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┓
            ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┛
            User Image
            User Image

User Image

For the... both of us.
                                                                            That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                            Live.
                                                                            You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                            My honor... my dreams...
                                                                            They're yours now.

Embrace your dreams.
                    If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.

Zack Fair nodded his head to Angeal who was still sitting on the chair. Zack put his hands on his waist and bit his lips. "I guess it's time to find Genesis," he said. He looked back at his friend still dazing off to space. Have any idea where he might be Angeal? Zack thought maybe his friend would have an idea where Genesis would be. Cause they new each other during there solder days at Shinra training and fight each other showing who is the more powerful hero.

"I know where he is. Back home," Angeal responded to Zack's answer.

"Banora Village?," he said with one eyebrow raised. "Why there?," he wondered.

"That's where his happiness is," he told Zack who understands Genesis more than anyone.

"Alright! Banora Village it is," He punched his fist against his left palm. He seemed to be in a exuberance mood. He turned to where he left and place his Buster Sword that was leaned against the wall. He reached to it and gripped in the handle, and took a few seconds to think."Cloud, I'm coming,"," he said in his mind. When he was done, looked at Angeal and nod to him, lets go.

Before he can leave out the door, Aries stopped him telling that she wanted to go as well. "Aries, it is too dangerous. Are you sure you want to tag along?," asked her. Just in case she changes her mind not going anymore and stay here where it is more safer. Just by viewing her expression on her face, Zack decided to let her go with them since, Aries might come in handy. "Alright then. Lets get going before chaos starts soon,"he said. Angeal and Zack went out first and following along with Aries. Heading to the village.

User Image
              Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...

Where: Heading to Banora
              With who: Angeal and Aries
            User Image

Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ

Of course the first words to her was that it was too dangerous but she didn't care, when Zack first met her she didn't know anything of the world, but after he joined to lifestream she did travel with Cloud and experience dangers before, and in the end she died from a dangerous man that was once again threatening their friends. Nodding her head "I'm sure. I can't just stand by when Sephiroth threatens to destroy any sort of peace our friends have" The world had not found peace, but the others had settled a bit more after Sephiroth was gone, and she wanted them to keep that little bit of peace.

Smiling she grabbed her Mythril Rod and her pouch that contained a few first aid items before following after the two taller males that lead the way. She didn't know how to get there, but these two did, she would just stand back in the shadows when they went to see their friend, she didn't know him nor did she want him to be angry she was around. Aerith let out a small sigh as she followed along their path, how would this all end? If anyone was killed within the lifestream what happened to them? She had just found Zack again and didn't want to lose him, he was the one person she wanted to live with in the lifestream, of course if they were living it would be so much better, but that's impossible, isn't it?

Where:: Heading to Banora.
            Company:: Zack and Angeal.

ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ

[[Sorry its so short >< Braindead]]
            User Image
            Sephiroth
            Who I'm speaking with: Nobody

Tell me what you cherish most.......

Sitting on a rafter inside the church located within the slums of Midgar, Sephiroth stared at the pool of water surrounded by flowers with a scowl on his face. His time in the Lifestream has been nothing if not enlightening. While unable to do anything physically to further his goals the former Soldier had more than enough time to plan his next attack down to the finest detail..... and how to mislead and manipulate Cloud and the others to do his work for him. All he needed was for his Remnant to finally realize her destiny and pave the way for his return.

Rising to his feet, the silver-haired swordsman took a step forward and slowly lowered himself from the rafter to the ground. This building would be one of the first he would raze to the ground.... From the memories he gained from Kadaj during his last revival he knew this building held a special place in Cloud's heart. What better way to guarantee that Could would follow him to the ends of the earth than by removing one place that he held so close to his heart. Then, of course, there were his friends. Such weaknesses would serve his purpose well. "Cloud.... How will you handle the coming storm? I wonder.... Will you triumph again or will you drown in your despair?" His face twisted into a sinister grin as he looked down at the water one more time before turning from the water pool to walk out the door. Soon he would live again and then nothing would get between him and fulfilling his Mother's wishes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGive me the pleasure of taking it away.
            User Image

NEL USAGA Hambridge
                                                                              Sephiroth's Assigned Scientist

Nel laughed out loud throwing hands out with her elbows pressed against her side of her breast. She put left hand down and still having her right hand out. She looked at Cloud and started to once more again. "How frivolous of me not introducing myself," she said and out her hand down. " My name is Nel," she gave out her name to all of them. She stalled Cloud and his friends for a couple of minutes, until he finally found which one of them was the weakest human. She set her eyes on the red haired dude. Which his name was called Reno. She knew Reno back in the days, but never talked to him, no once.

"Be ready for the greatest darkness once again. You humans don't preserver a happy ending," she said with an evil laughter. She has had this much fun and enjoyment. Nel raised her hands up into the air and stopped for a couple of second, then snapped her fingers twice. A huge dark gray clouds above her swirled above her, like something was going to come out from the inside. " I hope you will recognized this beast, Bahamut," Nel summoned Bahamut, which she couldn't have the power to, but she created and another version of the previous one Cloud fought back then.

Bahamut slowly appeared and roaring with thunder crashed inside the black dark clouds. Once it dropped on to the ground of Midgar behind Nel, she laughed once again. "Bahamut, destroy everything!" It ran towards Cloud and his friends, swinging it's claws around and shooting fireballs. Nel quickly ran underneath Bahamut, she was run as if she was ice skating. She head to Reno, and attacked him, and captured him with a couple of strikes.

User Image
            User Image
            Alice Nagashima

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱

User ImageUser Image

The pain hurt so much that she was going to be insane. She sat back up from crawling. Sitting in her legs, she threw her hands onto her head and started to scream at the top of her lungs. She started to cry with tears rolling down her eyes. She press her hands against her head to make the pain go away. Images of Sephiroth flashes in her head. Jevona's face appearing inside her mind. She didn't understand what was going on. "Se-Sephi.... Sephi---roth...," All of the sudden, she screamed out Sephiroth's name. As the echo of her voice shattered everything that was made out of glass. A purple aurora steamed out form her body and surround her. She finally unleashed one of her power, Resurrection. Once she fainted, the next step into bringing Sephiroth back, is Nel go to the pond where Kadaj once took over a bunch of sick children to do his bloody work.

Place: Uknown
                              Who is with me: None
                              Mood: Tired
            User Image

>>San<<

Both of San's brows raised as the woman spoke as if she knew Cloud inside and out. He then glared a little and bent his front knee.All she has is Cloud's name, she doesn't have anything on all of us.. Not aware that this woman did have information on the young warrior. He breathed in as she laughed maniacly He then saw the clouds darken and out of them emerged a beast most familiar to all of them. It was either a ressurected Bahamut or a great copy. "She's worse than Hojo." San said to Cloud in barely above a whisper. His eyes were sternly set, he meant business. As the bahamut attacked the group, San sprung into action, leaping on the bahamut's arm and ran his way towards its face, pelting it with bullets.

Where: Midgar
            Interacting with?: Everyone
            Mood: Ah crap..
            Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
            Health: 100%
            User Image
            Sephiroth
            Who I'm speaking with: Nobody

Tell me what you cherish most.......

Stopping in his tracks, Sephiroth felt a sudden surge of strength course through his body that he had not felt in years. It was finally time.... His return was finally at hand once more! He would have to remember to introduce himself to his newest Remnant and thank her for playing her role in his scheme so flawlessly. Wasting no time, Sephiroth quickly made his way out of the church and took to the air, his black wing extending from his right shoulder as he went to the location of his revival.

Soaring over the site of the battle between Nel and Cloud's group, a small handful of black feathers from his wing managed to escape the Lifestream due to the surge of power he gained from Alice releasing her power. As Sephiroth continued his path, the feathers slowly fell down onto the battlefield. Soon if all went as planned Sephiroth's power would once again transcend death itself and he would tear his way out of the Lifestream and resume his assault on the Planet and all that inhabited it. 'The time is finally here. Nel.... You know your role. Do not fail me.' Putting the battlefield behind him without a second thought, Sephiroth made his way to the forest known as the Forgotten Capitol and the pond which would serve as the doorway for his escape.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGive me the pleasure of taking it away.

Fashionable Powerhouse

Aoi Mi Sora
            User Image
            "How many times must my heart break?"
            If this person tried to dig evertything up on her, all she left was her name, age, date of birth, residency and occupation. The truth about her name was far far hidden from the world. A sudden ache grew in her heart as the beast's managed to escape through the barrier towards them. She shut it down. Then looked towards the sky and saw something, black and silver overhead. Then the cry of her lost child. Turning on her heel, she ran, dodgeing creatures and soon taking to the roof tops. 'Could it be?' A black feather she caught in her hand.

She followed as far as she could go, that was to the tree line of the glowing tree's. Some how, her blood was crying, so many memories through her blood line. "It had to be...." She couldn't say the rest for she felt like she was about to cry. Where was her dear friend, where was Aerith? She felt alone with out her to comfort her.

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff