Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Powerhouse

Aoi Mi Sora
User Image
"How many times must my heart break?"
Who was this guy? Aoi threw Mune into the forehead of one creature apporaching San from his other side and drew her hand inward, the blade wriggling free by the wire attached to both blade and the bracelet. It snapped back into her grip. "Whatever." It didn't matter to her who helped her or not, she could defend herself. Her only friend was Aerith in the entire world. Now she really missed her company and friendship.

She jumped as two cretures charged from either side and they crashed together, throwing both twins into the tops of their heads and snapping her wrist's to retract her weapons. All the while dodging one who lept after her and cutting the under belly. She used the momentum to take out two more as she rolled on the ground and drove them into another going headlong at her.

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

User Image
                                                        Cloud seemed to be battling really well. Better than Reno. But hey look at the size of that sword compared to his rod weapon. Of course he would be doing better. But he always had a choice. Change weapons. As simple as that. But no way will that ever be an option for him. His passion and loyal to the turks code was as solid as a brick wall. Aoi the other was so handling the battle with ease and again, of course because she was casting spells distance a way.

"Heck with it."

Reno said under his breath as he dodge every single monster that aimed for him. He wasn't going to waste his energy on them. Let the other handle it. But that wasn't as easy seeing that three monsters were racing towards him. All three launched at him at the same time. He jumped in the air as the three collided with one another.

"Hahaha! That's what you get when you mess with a turk. Headbutt!"

Reno said as he laned behind the three creatures. He always had a tendency to show off. That was who he was. He was the beauty of faces and the elegance of soothing words. No paying any attention, he smacked in the check with one of the creatures paw.

"Whoa ah! Uh!"

Reno landed a couple of feet away with his face flat on the ground. This is what always happen when he does pay any attention. The last time that happened was with Loz and Yazoo fighting him. Reno turned his body around as he sat on the ground crisscrossed. He rubbed his checks and surprisingly a someone landed next to him. He looked up and started grinning.

"Angeline!"

Reno stood up as he yelled her name even though she was right in front of his face. He was just exicted to see another beautiful girl, the other one Aoi, here along side him. Before he could strike a conversation with her she had run off to battle. Reno scratched his head and picked of his rod weapon and battle along side them. But he wasn't doing so hot and Angeline noticed too. What an embarrassment.

"Hey hey hey! I'm good to you know."

He said flexing his arm up and down only to get smacked the second time on the chest again. He really needs to stop getting distracted. Reno landed with his feet this time. He turned around as he heard a very familiar voice. It was San and he had just helped defend Aoi's back. But she never apreciated anything anyone did for her.

"Hey san! Don't help someone who isn't going to appreciate your effort. Help me out here would ya? Unlike Aoi I'll be in your debt!"

He said as he whacked on of the three creatures in the head. San was more of the cooler and calmed guy compared to Cloud and the others. He always liked to tease Aoi because of her coolness and hot temper
User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
San was so spaced out about saving someone that he gasped when the chain flew past him, attacking a monster at his side. He looked on in shock, then looked at his savior and gave her a thumbs up, grinning. His thoughts were snapped back when someone called out for him. He glanced at the Turk as the manwas being outnumbered by the creatures three to one.Time to even the playing field. He gripped his katana and pelted the monster's behind with bullets. It turned and leaped at him, but San was quick. He leaped up and cut the monster in half, the two halves slamming into the ground and twitching in agony, before succumbing to their deaths. He ran over and yanked one of the monsters back, throwing it up into the air to help Reno have some breathing room. His body glowed a crimson color and he leaped up, raising his katana and slashing down, taking the creature's head. He landed and the monster landed soon after. He drew his gun and shot the remaining monster on Reno in the head, dropping it almosti mmeditately. He grinned and went over to Reno."You have any idea what's going on?" He asked, one good deed needed another.

Where: Midgar
Interacting with?: EVERYONE
Mood: Excited
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%

Fashionable Powerhouse

Aoi Mi Sora
User Image
Aoi had never opened the door to the shrine for anyone in the past serveral years besides to recive the food and supplies from Could or Tifa once a month. Hell, she litratly slammed the door on Reno's face and foot when he tried to barge in unanouced. She'd find a way to permanantly damage Reno so he won't ever have any kids like himself in the future. There was only one person she truely loved and only one friend in her world. She recast the sharpining spell on the twins and danced her way across the opening to the square, defeating enemies on every turn, spin, flip and roll.

The new comer, Angeline, was holding herself up pretty well, but her sword style differentiated from Aoi's. Aoi's was the Focused Dance Blade, where danceing was invovled. She paused to drown out the taunts from Reno by putting headphones on and turning the volume up then taking out a creature that was headed her way, never missing a beat. The music blasted in her ears. Her world.

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User ImageAngeline had spotted Aio, the female black smith was doing pretty good for herself and keeping the beast near her at bay but the female held not interest for the young woman. Red eyes fell on Reno again, he was doing okay and making a reply to her which she cracked a half smirk at, her lips pulling back to reveal one of her sharper K-9 teeth. “You keep saying that if it helps you sleep at night, ‘Sin-de-Clair’.” (Pronounced: Cindy Clair) The crimson haired female snickered lightly, taking ‘Sinclair’ and turning it on the male playfully. Now, she knew that he was good at fighting, he wouldn’t have been able to make it into the Turks if he wasn’t; She had been watching him for some time and the longer the time dragged on the better the male had gotten so she had no doubt in her mind that he was a good fighter. Now according to her current observation Reno wasn’t doing fantastic and not preforming at his best because he was getting distracted. San appeared there as well, the male was only trying to help when Aio told him to back off which made Angeline scuff at her.

Suddenly a roar caught her attention; one of the beasts was almost on top of Reno from the other side. Shifting her weight Angeline started for it when a red blur rammed into the monster sending it sailing backwards and into another three. Standing a few feet from Reno was her wolf named Ren, one of his first appearances in public and the first time that any of those gathered there would see. The red coated wolf had its lips pulled back into a wolfy smile before glancing over its shoulder to look hard at Reno for long moment before looking to Angeline. The crimson haired young woman, nodded to the wolf. “Thanks for that now get them Ren! Activate your Haste and Fire material! Get them with Roaring Blaze!” The female ordered, the red wolf had done as ordered using a haste attack with a fire one- he looked like he was on fire and slashing at the beast with his body and flames at the same time.

A howl that was cut short from around the memorial caught Angeline’s attention; then a black form soared through the air, it was Demon but wasn’t in a leap of his own. The black wolf had been hurled unconscious in to the air in the direction of a corner of a building and right behind him was the beast that had sent him spinning through the air. “Demon!!” Angeline cried out horrified as her feet carried her under the wolf, racing to the building but she knew she wouldn’t make it in time… Unless… She would have to take the hit for the wolf… Angeline didn’t have to think about it, the woman would die a hundred times over for those she cared for, so doing this was a no brainer. With acute tunnel vision she dropped her blades to the ground in her haste. The crimson haired woman jumped up on to a small wall that separated the side walk and the ground of the building that Demon was about to collide with, getting herself in a couching position while she landed, then sprung herself into the air with cat like reflexes. Outstretching her arms in the attempt to keep Demon from hurting himself she wrapped them tightly around the dark wolf, one arm cradling him and pulling him into her while the other one protected the animals head. She didn’t have the time to shift into a position to use the momentum to jump away from the building or to even ricochet off of it. No. All Angeline could do in that fraction of a second was to brace herself for two impacts, the first would be her collision with the building and the second one would be the creatures’ impact to her.

It happened in just a second. Angeline had been standing near Reno one moment, fighting the beast but still kind of playing with him, and then the next moment her short body was crashing into a building to protect her ‘project’ and friend. When the crimson haired young woman had crashed into the building it didn’t really hurt her that bad, maybe a few scrapes on her back would be the worst case, but a more pressing matter than if it had hurt was at hand… Yes. One of those monsters was just a few feet from her when she extended the arm that had protected Demons head and snapped her fingers. As she slid her fingers across each other and the small ‘click’ sounded flames burst forward and sent the monster flying back as she started to fall from at least ten stories from the ground. Angeline shifted herself so that she could land on her feet, when her feet hit the ground she staggered a little and collapsed backwards back near the building. “Ooomph! Damn...” She muttered trying to catch her breath from the collision with the building.

Who: Demon & Ren; Reno, Cloud, San and Aio. What: Fighting When: During Fight Where: Midgar Thinking: Whats going on?
【OoC: Yes- I know my description says something other than the picture... Her hair is crimson and eyes are red- it looks like a fire in her eyes with specks of other colors- yellow, orange, red and even black, when she uses her fire magic it flickers.
【Word Counter: 650

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.
User Image

NEL USAGA Hambridge
                                                                    Sephiroth's Assigned Scientist

Nel hopped from rooftop to rooftop, until she reached to the final building. She looked at Cloud and the others who were fighting of her creatures. Them slicing and dicing every each one of them. Impressed by how they fight with they're own styles. She analyzed each one of them, looking for the weakest one out of them. More monsters appeared behind Nel as she jumped all the way down, landing softly on her two feet. Her cape flew down slowly behind her. She smirked and was excited to meet her enemies. She walked slowly approaching Cloud and his gangs with the city crawled with monsters.

V I N C E N T'S Scene:

Nel's monsters raced each others to find Vincent, one of Cloud's friends. Running through lands, passing abandon cities and places that no one enters or have no use of it anymore. Once they spotted Vincent, they hid in the shadows until they put on a good target on him to attack him when he is unguarded.

Fashionable Powerhouse

Aoi Mi Sora
User Image
The tension in the air stilled among the chaos and Aoi could feel an omnipotent presscence enter. That was the cause, plain and simple. She went into a pirouette, she released Masa and Mune and the blades flew and she controlled the distance by the wires. If one creature came from above, she pulled the wire up and sliced. To escape the momentum, Aoi jumped, flying towards the new reconstructed symbol of Midgar, slowing down in the spin, stabalizing herself as she fended off enemies, then she saw the cause.

It was approaching very slowly, wanting to be known and felt. She landed, crouched to assorb the shock then taking out one that decided to go for her back. She held her posistion on the monument, high ground was a good strength and stratigy. Even of she was in ditch or a gully or even a valley, Aoi would find a way to turn the battle to her favor. She watched from the cornor of her eye, the person approaching as if they had just reigned themselves ruler. 'Arrogant Brat.' Were the words that ran through her mind, it would be a long time before she would bow her knee to anyone!

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
" It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster
"

~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ███ █ ███ █ ███████ ██ ( I ƒєєℓ it deep within,

єℓєαиσя ғℓυєя

║▐ █████████ █████ ▌▌ it's just вєηєαтн the skin.
                      xxxxx
                      I must cσηƒєѕѕ that × ` I ƒєєℓ like a monste r.

User Image

Eleanor fired off Firaga at one of the creatures that attempted to get her from above. Too bad that ended rather horribly from said creature. " geez now people wonder why I am a shut in" Eleanor muttered swinging her scythe at one and blasting another point blank in the face. Once that was over and she had a clear path. Eleanor ran to her bike and started the engine up. " looks like breakfast can wait" she said backing up and heading to the main plaza which was in the center of midgar. The ride there was no problem since the roads for the most part were empty. Eleanor was so tempted to speed but the logic part of her won out so she took to driving thirty miles and over. Which sucked for her. Upon hitting the center she stopped and dismounted her bike in a parking lot designated for her type of transportation. yet something compelled her to stay on the bike to see what was going to happen. Thus far some other people were showing up, one of them clearly worked for shinra because of the uniform he lazily wore. The rest she was not so sure about. One thing was for certain; Eleanor was not going to be getting along with Reno. She despised shinra with a passion just like some people.

Location: center of midgar ll company: none ll outfit:01 ll feeling:meh ll Equipment:scythe & bike ll

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

User Image
                                                        Reno stood up from his position on the ground when the monster had his paw on him. If he didn't have his friends there to help him then he would have died. Where was Rude anyways? He was suppose to be watching his back as he did for him. Maybe Shinra gave him a different mission or something. But usually they were always sent on missions together.

"Thanks man."

Reno thanked San and noticed Aoi putting her headphones on and blasting her music. Was she nuts? With such a loud volume how could she hear them? He shook his head and took his attention away from her and gave it to Angeline as she said his last name. Ah... sexy. Sin-de-Clair. He always found ascents amusing and awesome.

"You got to stop saying my last name like that!"

He yelled at her in a playful way. But then his face got more serious when she was rammed into a building by one of the monsters. He ran over to her and knelt on one knee. He put one arm around her to help her up. He was about to ask her if she was okay until he noticed a lady standing on a building. She jumped down and more monsters started to appear. That had to be the person who was creating the monsters that were similar to Shinra's.

"Cloud! It's got to be her!"

He yelled across the distance to Cloud. Right now they were in close distance where he could just speak in his regular voice volume. He turned his attention to another girl that appeared with them. It was no other than Eleanor. But her face didn't seem to welcome him. He turned away from her and back to the women he was holding.

"You okay?"
User Image

>>San<<

San smiled and patted his chest with his fist."Be careful Reno, I don't want you getting hurt."He said. He glanced back and saw the monsters running around. He narrowed his eyes and then glanced at Aoi as she found higher ground. Angelina's voice reached his ears and he turned his head just in time to see her get hit. He tensed up and clenched his teeth. he ran over to Angelina's side and offered her a potion, looking forward and seeing another lady walk through the streets like nothing was happening, he blinked slowly and glared. Could she be the cause of this? He glanced to Angelina and frowned with worry."Take this, it'll help you."He said, smiling at her, taking note of Eleanor and gave her a sweet smile before covering Angelina while she recovered, firing shots at any approaching creatures that attempted to harm her. He quickly reloaded and twirled his gun, firing at one nearby."These have the Kadaj gang faces on them." What in the hell was going on??

Where: Midgar
Interacting with?: Angelina
Mood: Concerned
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Cloud «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Strife «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Cloud turned his head to see both Reno and San running to Angeline's aid. He then turned his attention to Aoi and Eleanor to make sure the two were okay. The two girls were doing okay helping themselves not needing any rescues. The red headed Reno, shouted to Cloud that that person who appeared was probably the one who summoned the monsters to attack Midgar. Cloud put his weapon in front of him pointed at the person with a black cloak. He could already tell if was a female, but just looking from head to toe. He wondered who this person was. He stand his guard and waited for Reno, San, Angeline, Aoi and Eleanor to align with him to face the enemy. He set his eyes on her. Who ever she is, Cloud could tell something bad is coming soon.

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Fashionable Powerhouse

Aoi Mi Sora
User Image
Aoi clasped her hands together, she needed to make a barrier but only one barrier that could keep these creatures at bay. "Doth the Light shines bright, keep thine ruins far from thee, eradicate those in mine path and raise thy shield to save all! BARRIER PURGE!" An extraordinary sound, that of chimes rang out over the square and a dome of pale light expanded, the creatures in the circumfrences path evaporated and those around the person went also. Soon it had covered the square She tucked the magic needed to keep the barrier up into the back of her mind, it was there to remind her, a warm glow that it was still active.

She jumped down behind Cloud, the twins sheathed and ready to draw but her hand went to her staff on her belt and she uttered a few words to cast a body armor barrier around the others. They sheened an irredencent rainbow for a few seconds. If they were going to talk, then they needed to talk without creatures around. Aoi didn't want any distraction if she was going to listen in then turned her music down.

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User Image
Angeline Soncrest was still a little dazed and trying catching her breath when Reno knelt down by her and put his arm around her to help her up while Demon was still motionless in her arms letting out a soft whimper. She potted the two new arrivals, a very lovely looking young woman and a hooded figure which was probably the source of this attack. Reno called out to Cloud and took notice of the new people as well but looked back to her after a moment. Her cheeks had already started to flush slightly in a light pink color before he looked back to her. “Re-Reno…” The crimson haired young woman said looking up at the red headed male slightly surprised. She wasn’t shocked that he responded to her getting thrown into the building but she was slightly taken aback by how promptly he had appeared at her side and him staying with her. “Yes, I’m okay... Thank you…” She muttered softly when he asked if she was okay and a light red blush crossed over her cheeks as she peered into his pale green eyes for a moment, getting lost in them would have been but all too easy.

When San’s voice reached her ears she snapped out of the daze induced by the hit and Reno being so sincere to her. color=crimson] “Yeah... I’m good not too sure about Demon though...” She said in reply looking at the Potion that was offered to her, she didn’t really need it seeing as she only got a couple of small cuts on her back and the wind knocked out of her but Demon needed it. “Thanks San, I’ll get you back after this mess is cleared up.” The woman had several in one of the compartments in her bike but none on hand so she extended her free hand to take the jar, grabbed it by the top and took it gently from the second male. A little surprised that two men ran to her rescue just after something as little as crashing into a building but she wasn’t going to be rude to them by letting her pride get in the way. Anyways, it was nice to be fussed over once in a while by a couple of good looking men but not something she was going to make a habit out of.

Angeline moved the bottle to her mouth and removed the lid with her teeth quickly, then poured the liquid over her furry companion. Demons limp body started glowing with a faint light blue aura, then suddenly the large K-9 sprung up and landed on the ground a few feet away. “Young men, you both have my gratitude… Angeline, please be more careful, there is no need for you to protect us, remember you developed us to regenerate.” The wolf said ducking his head to the two men standing watch over Angeline. One of the beast approached from the side of the building and Demon let out a tremendous howl, which released a wind attack tore the beast in two.

“I only increased your ability to regenerate faster and equipped you with healing Materia which you can’t use when you’re knocked out; if you die you’re gone unless I have a Phoenix Down on hand when it happens… And I won’t sit idly by and let anyone I care for parish.” She said finally pulling herself up from the sitting position, using Reno’s offered support by wrapping one of her arms around him as well and pushing off with her legs. She staggered a little bit at first, making her have to rely and lean on Reno and but then was alright after a few seconds. The red Wolf rejoined the group, leaping over a few more of the monsters and standing between the group and the figure causing all the madness. “It’s a female… And she is excited... She better be prepaired.” The wolf said raising his hackle. “Easy Ren, wait for your opening.” She said trying to stand on her own but something was preventing her from doing so, she glanced back to see a four inches of a rod poking out of her back and she paled a little knowing it was at least an inch deep within her flesh. “Just my luck…” She sighed still relying on Reno a little.

She buried her head into the Reno’s shoulder, the smell of his skin, cologne and the nice clothing that he wore filled her nose and somewhat calmed her down from the action she was about to make. Reaching around to her back with one hand she wrapped her slender fingers around the pipe, grasping it tightly she wrapped the other around Reno a little tighter knowing she fold under the pain then pulled the pipe out of her back and tossed it aside with one quick motion. As expected her knees folded for a moment but for only that, now when she tried to regain herself it was a lot easier and she only had a flesh wound from her experience with the building. Her face reddened more when she started to pull her face away from Reno’s chest and gave him a small smile, “That’s better… Thank you Reno…” She said softly, after a moment she cut her eyes to the cloaked woman. In a way she hoped the woman would see her as the weakest of the group- that way she would be the target then the other woman would a big surprise. One of Angeline’s favorite things was being underestimated by foes, one of her favorite things next to a particular person of whom she was close to.

Not wanting to miss more of the battle Angeline pushed herself forward, stooping down once to grab her previously discarded blades- the wrist daggers and stood to the left of Cloud roughly three paces away, Ren to one side and Demon to the other. The trio would now their duty to protect the innocent people of Midgar and their friends.

Who: Demon & Ren; Reno, Cloud, San and Aio. What: Fighting When: During Fight Where: Midgar Thinking: Whats going on?
【OoC: Yes- I know my description says something other than the picture... Her hair is crimson and eyes are red- it looks like a fire in her eyes with specks of other colors- yellow, orange, red and even black, when she uses her fire magic it flickers.
【Word Counter: 1010

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.
User Image
User Image
☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱

User ImageUser Image
                                              Alice Nagashima

"Beep. Beep. Beep," the machine beeped while tracking Alice's heartbeat. It was really quiet. All there was just machine making noises and the air conditioner roaring through the vents spreading the rooms with cold air. Alice breathing through a mask for some more oxygen. Her heart was beating normally as it should be. Her eyes squeezed against her bottom lids. Fingers twitching by itself along with her toes. She heard voices calling to her. Sephiroth's face was appearing and disappearing repeatedly non-stop causing her to start having trouble breathing. She saw herself standing in front of Sephiroth. He was holding a bloody sword with him. Speechless, she tried to run, but her legs just froze here as he stabbed Alice in the chest. The pain felt so real that it made her heartbeat was racing like crazy. The machine couldn't keep track with it and shocked itself to the point it shut down.

She opened her eyes. Everything was such a blur. She closed her eyes again and opened them once again getting a clear view of the gray ceiling above her. She slowly turned her head the right to see computers every where. Pain was rushing through her head and veins. Sitting up slowly, Alice was in shocked of so many wires stuck onto her body and a mask helping her to breath. Grabbing on all the wires and torn them off of her leaving small drips of blood spilling out. Slowly, she put her legs over the coffin and hopped out dropped onto the floor. It seemed that her feet were not use to walking again. She felt like a mermaid. She had no choice, but to crawl her way out of this place.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                    Place: Uknown
                    Who is with me: None
                    Mood: Tired
User Image V I N C E N T V A L E N T I N E User Image

D on't W aste Y our T ime

S tart T he R eal F ight O r

Y ou'll N ever G et A nywhere

Vincent dug up more info but he couldn't find anything that interests him. He looked around the room instead of going through computers and files. He traveled to the last floor and and there was a door that was catching his eye. He pulled the know but the door didn't open. He transformed into CHAOS ans broke down the metal door. Then he went back into himself. The lab was dark and he switched the lights on. He examined room and all he saw around the room was papers getting pinned on walls with red markings and red X's. He walked around to the table and there was a folder on the desk. He picked it up and read the papers. It had something to do with a girl and the person who distributed her was Sephiroth. He read through the first few notes and then he felt like someone or something was watching him. He heard something fall in the lab and he turned around but there seem to be nothing. The aura was powerful. He slid the folder in his coat and looked around for more information but he decided to stop since he didn't want to wreck the laboratory.

Vincent started to run out the door and outside to the front of Hojo's Lab. The monsters started to attack him and he dodged the attacks. He turned backwards and took out his Quicksilver and shot them in the head. Their movement was too fast for his gun. He transformed into CHAOS and attacked them with his claws and kicked them to the wall. He broke their heads off and shoved his hand inside their life point. He knew that more would be coming so he transformed back to himself and his cape formed around him outside of Lucrecia's capsule. Vincent pulled out his phone and dialed Cloud's number and like always that guy didn't pick up his phone. Vincent left a voice message for Cloud and went to Midgar to see if everyone else ran into the same monsters that he had. He also wanted to find out who brought them back to life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff