Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reila_Raine25's avatar

Popular Sophomore

User Image
Artimis Rayne ¤

User Image

Where?: Desert Valley
Who?: No one
Feeling?: Resigned
What?: Driving in a Sand Storm...
urgh it will take weeks to wash all of the sand out...xD

Inventory?: Ignis, cell phone, 5 Fire Materia, 1 summoning materia, 3 Healing Materia & 3 Elixirs,
Nice loot: Fenrir, Cloud's Fusion Blade

User Image

"What is love? What is compassion? Are they important to this conversation? Are they useful in life...? Are they useful for you?"


▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

The thrumming rumble of Fenrir's engine sounded like thunder rumbling in a cloudy sky. Artimis had set off away from her target of looting, having left behind her old bike and Zack. She did not know if that really is the guy's real name like that Cloaked figure said or not. 'Ange' hadn't been much of a help during her looting, he had the reflexes of a fighter but it is is like he doesn't know how he is doing some of them. Maybe she should have brought him along with her since he is suffering from some sort of Amnesiea. If that were the case she should have taken him with her to a hospital as a mental patient. But what is done is done. At least she left him with a means of transportation rather then abandoning him entirely. There had to be that much in it, He also has her contact number should he wish to call her for some reason. But hey whatever, she had a new bike and a lot of new and cool loot to sort out, sell and make money off of. She wasn't entirely sure what she is gonna do with this Fusion Blade. It had at least 6 or 7 blades that combine into one big heavy blade. Each blade had materia infused in it, which meant that each blade had its own powers. She would have to experiment to see what weapon does what. Until then she would eternally use her own weapon. Ignis has yet to fail her in any combat.

She drove through a waste land, cracked earth and dunes here and there with jutting rocks in this dry valley. Fenrir left a rising dust trail in its wake as she traveled freely. Midgar had to be another 30 minutes away, at least it is almost sun down. The heat is broiling in the desert. She had pulled her hood up over her head and wore her traveling gargles. Fenrir has good boosters on it as she had experimented with it's speed and capabilities. For a little while she had noticed a certain haze in the distance and at first she passed it off as heat waves but now she saw what it really was. A wall of sand, or at least best way to describe a low fast traveling cloud moving over the plains. A Sand storm, and no shelter in the immediate area to camp out the storm. She had tried to take an alternate rout to go around the storm but now it seems that she has no choise but to go through it. She gritted her teeth with resignation as she steered Fenrir to go into the storm, huddling down over the large bike and tightening her cloak around her for further protection against the sting of the harsh winds and sand that would soon pelt and overwhelming her. It is gonna take at least a week to wash all of the sand out of her hair, not to mention from places she never knew she had. It is difficult to see in the storm, all she could do is slow her speed and struggle against the blasting winds and try and avoid hitting rocks or going over any cliffs as she weathered the storm.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
[OOC:]
".... Bored Now...I guess that means it's time to die..."

User Image User Image
User Image

Serah Farron
"I'm not just a girl... I'm a warrior".
▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤
User Image


                        "Aries?," Serah said looking around. She wondered why he was calling that name. Anyways, she looked at Cloud and checked him out from head to toe."I see you finally manage to take control over the mako that was dancing inside your body. Thad boy! Her hand formed into a fist and slapped onto her palm. She was glad to see him leaning how to control the mako inside of him. No one wants to turn and be a makonoid forever. Knowing this, she knew Cloud is going to have more strength and new powers he will be unleashing soon. Should she plan to tell Cloud that. No, maybe let him figure himself later on.


                        ▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤


                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image



    deathgaze_venom
User Image

                                                                  User Image

                                                                  For the... both of us.
                                                                  That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                  Live.
                                                                  You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                  My honor... my dreams...
                                                                  They're yours now.



          Embrace your dreams.
          If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.


                                          Artemis left Zack with her bike and also with the scary guy. Zack, the puppy had no clue where to start or begin. So he had decided to follow Vincent for the time being. He turned his head and there was Vincent already walking off to somewhere. He didn't want to be left behind, so he jogged after Vincent. "Hey, with up will you?"he said trying to catch up to Vincent. He walked beside Vincent and Zack crossed his arms. "Say, do you mind if I tag along with you dude?" he asked him waiting for Vincent's answer.




User Image
Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...


Out skirts of Midgar
Company: Uknown Woman
User Image

Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ


A small frown formed on her face when Serah asked if she heard what she did, trying to hear her surroundings like the pink haired female. Aerith heard something, but she wasn't entirely sure what it was she was hearing, until suddenly some sort of green creatures were in sight as well as a figure. "It's him? Him who?" What was Serah talking about? She could already tell it was someone she knew?

It seemed this blonde haired male could handle himself fine before he tripped onto the ground, tilting her head to the side curiously when he got to his feet. But she couldn't help but take a step back when he passed Serah and come towards her, could this be.. "Cloud?" As soon as she finished speaking his name her hand moved to her head as it began to throb painfully. But her memories were flooding back, far quicker then she would have like, but every face she ever knew came back, connecting with Cloud was the key it seemed. Her bright emerald green eyes widened at the sight of him as a smile graced her lips, without a second though her arms wrapped around his neck as she hugged him. Aerith missed her friends, and she had always wanted to tell Cloud it was alright that he didn't save her, she always forgave him.

Reaching a hand up and patting his spiky hair with a soft smile, "I'm back, but I'm not sure how long" She had to be honest, she had no clue if she would have a second chance at life again or this was just a limited time thing.


User ImageUser ImageUser Image


Where:: Outside Midgar
Company:: Small Dragon; Serah; Cloud


ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ
User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
San breathed out slowly as he felt his anger dissipate. He saw the hurt in Tifa's gaze and his eyes immediately went downcast, being honest wasn't really appealing sometimes but he needed to be firm with Tifa, to show her that anger always impeded judgment. He heard her footsteps draw close and almost shrunk when he felt her hand on his shoulder, making him look up at her. He listened to everything she said, feeling a little more relieved that she understood. He put his hand on hers that was on her shoulder."Tifa, whatever's out there, we'll face it, and we won't give up." He said before letting go, letting her walk and call the people. He still could not believe Aerith was still alive, it was so surreal..old wounds of Aerith's death played in his head, making his chest twist a bit. He heard Denzel and put up a finger, they'd go in a moment, they just needed to wait for Tifa and make sure Marlene was in good hands.
-------------------------------------------------

Where: 7th heaven
Interacting with?: Tifa, Denzel, Yuffie
Mood: All right..
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
Theme song: San's theme
-xtc kid's avatar

Devoted Streaker

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Yazoo

1/3 silver haired men

┗━━━━━━━━━┛




Yazoo listened as she explained that her home was five blocks away from where they were, he sped up and had a rough idea for where she was talking about. Yazoo was feeling more alive at this point, speeding around, he felt like he was flying as he held a smirk on his face the whole way.
He ignored her question about his name, until he pulled over at the place he thought she was speaking about. "Yazoo, my name is Yazoo." He finally answered after he got himself off the bike and then offered her a hand, when her feet were on the ground he placed his lips upon her soft skin. "And what beautiful name, goes with that beautiful face?" He spoke as he raised his head to stare into her eyes..


User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: Midgar
Who: A girl.
Mood: Curious
-xtc kid's avatar

Devoted Streaker

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image


Marlene Wallace




User Image
Marlene jumped up as she heard Tifa was on the phone to talk to her, it was the perfect time to ask if she could get picked up. As soon as Marlene heard Tifa's voice she smiled, but to hear what words were being spoken she knew there was no way she was able to get back home tonight. It seemed they were busy and Denzel was a friends house aswell. But Marlene could feel something was wrong between the lines of Tifa's voice, but she couldn't argue.
Remebering back to her nightmare before she had a feeling she was being left out of something, but she knew it would only be for her own safety. "Okay Tifa, I understand. But can you tell Cloud I said hello.. Okay. Bye Tifa" Marlene hung up the phone and put on a happy smile for the family she was staying with.
Luthien Tinvuiel's avatar

Dangerous Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster
"




                      ~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ███ █ ███ █ ███████ ██ ( I ƒєєℓ it deep within,

                      єℓєαиσя ғℓυєя


                      ║▐ █████████ █████ ▌▌ it's just вєηєαтн the skin.
                      xxxxx
                      I must cσηƒєѕѕ that × I ƒєєℓ like a monste r.
                              User Image



                He had sped up since she was guessing he had a rough idea as to what she was talking about. The only thing Eleanor could do was hang on and pray she did not fall off. Finally he pulled over at her place and for a moment she felt her world spinning before slowly coming back to reality. She had slipped her hands into his and once her feet on the ground did she have the intention of removing her hand. Yet the shock of having his lips suddenly caressing her skin was literally too much for this woman. One minute he had threatened to kill her and the next thing he was wooing her. Ok this guy was either bi-polar or just downright insane. “ Eleanor.” Was the one word that escape her lips as she stared right back into his eyes. The pupils were slit, reminding her of a cat; a very dangerous cat. “ why ask for my name? we wont be meeting up again” She had snapped back into her usual self and out of that stupor. Handsome or no, he had threatened her life and that was not something she forgave so easily.


                -xtc kid




                Location: home ll company:Yazoo ll outfit:03 ll feeling: overwhelmed ll Equipment:scythe & bike ll theme:Grand battle-GRV
    User Image
    ┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
    » Cloud «
    ┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛
    User Image
    ┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
    » Strife «
    ┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛


    xxxxxxxx Cloud had never seen Serah before. How did she know Cloud. But he had heard that voice of her before. Where? He started to remembered where and how. Right, Zack... she was with Zack and Cloud when they were trying to flee from Shinra. Cloud was so addicted to mako that he could not move. He was not a failure project to turning into a makonoid. Zack friend helped Cloud to stay his former-self by giving the dragon orb to maintain the mako by draining it out slowly. Now that Cloud manage to control the mako inside of him, he was able to turn to his true self.

    Before he can say another word, a familiar voice spoke behind Serah. A lady peeked out from behind Serah. She looked just like... her. It went by so fast that she appeared in front of Cloud throwing her arms around him. Little did he know, he was confused, to the point he was shocked. Cloud was terrified, was it all just a dream? When she said she was back and does not know how long, was she back from the dead? Cloud grabbed Aries with his hands gripping onto her wrists and unlocked her arms that were wrapped around his neck. He pushed her away from him letting go of Aries. He stepped back a little away from Aries. "No you are dead. I held you... at the lake... you- you left with the lifestream. I saw how you died... in front of me... is this my punishment? My sin that I created and let it happen..." Cloud looked onto the ground and shook his head a couple of times looking at his hands and back at Aries.



    ✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    ✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥
    -xtc kid's avatar

    Devoted Streaker

    6,750 Points
    • Consumer 100
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Hygienic 200
    User Image

    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Yazoo

    1/3 silver haired men

    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛




    Yazoo smirked at her remarks as the cat was just merely playing with the mouse, but something told him just to leave this mouse alive. "Well you asked me mine, it's only fair I get yours in return" He stated looking at her in question at why she would want to know his name but yet not give her own. She looked a bit uneasy but also fierce at the same time, which side was she on? Deffinately looked like a no fun goody two shoes.
    "Well then, thanks for the bike. Have a good day" Was what he said next as he mounted the bike again and started it.


    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

    Where: Midgar
    Who: A girl.
    Mood: Curious
    User Image

    Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ


    When there was no response from the male she felt something was wrong, why was this not a happy reunion? The grip on her hands caused a small frown on her face when she was pushed her back a couple steps, her eyes studied him closely before shaking her head softly. "I was dead, I was lost in the lifestream for a few years. Zack, he found me.. But somehow we were both brought back here. We need to warn you, Sephiroth will return" Aerith couldn't help but be sad that he seemed almost in denial the fact that she was alive, she couldn't help but pause for a moment before looking to Serah.

    "You do not require a punishment, Why won't you understand that I do not blame you for my death nor hold you responsible" Taking a deep breath she turned and headed in the direction of Midgar, "Cloud... Your friends care about you, just take care of yourself, for them" Aerith couldn't help but wonder why he couldn't just be excited about her being able to walk along side her friends once more.


    User ImageUser ImageUser Image


    Where:: Outside Midgar
    Company:: Small Dragon; Serah; Cloud


    ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ
    † Ʈifa Ľockhart †


    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image


    "Which is it, a memory or us?"



    User Image



    Tifa hung up the phone after explaining to Marlene that she had to stay as she and Cloud were busy with business, hearing her voice, and her wanting for Tifa to tell Cloud she said hello gave her the feeling she already had a suspision that something was up.
    As Tifa was on the phone she hadn't even realised that Danzel had sneaken out to find some wheels for an easy travel.
    She heard the engine as they pulled up out the front and Tifa looked to San and Yuffie as if to say, who could that be?
    Next minute Danzel comes running in claiming it was time for them to go and find Cloud, Tifa quickly grabbed a few bags and chucked them to her friends and she walked up to Danzel, impressed about how brave he was being at this point, she could see and feel the full determination he was giving off.
    She gave him a soft smile and handed him one of the bags she was holding in her grasp. "Lets go get Cloud, lets bring him home" She spoke soflty and walked passed to head out of the bar, she stood right at the door and held it open for everyone to exit as she need to wait for the bar to be empty for her to be able to lock it up.





    User Image


    User Image

    Location: midgar
    Company: Denzel, Aerith
    Mood: mixed emotions
    Song:Tifa's Theme
    Reila_Raine25's avatar

    Popular Sophomore

    User Image
    Artimis Rayne ¤

    User Image

    Where?: Edge of Waterscape
    Who?: Monsters (Near Cloud, Sarah, Aerith)
    Feeling?: Annoyed, fear & pain & Grim determination
    What?: Attracting a lot of Attention...
    Inventory?: Ignis, cell phone, 5 Fire Materia, 1 summoning materia, 3 Healing Materia & 3 Elixirs,
    Nice loot: Fenrir, Cloud's Fusion Blade

    User Image

    "What is love? What is compassion? Are they important to this conversation? Are they useful in life...? Are they useful for you?"


    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

    Artimis let out a long sigh as she pulled the bike up to a stop near what looked like the edge of a vast jungle, the harsh winds of the sandstorm had driven her completely off course and now she has no idea where she wound up at. She quite literally lost some of her food and and her cloak in the storm. Her skin burned from the sand pelting her. She huffed and scooped some sand out of her clothes and shaking what she could out. Her mouth is gritty and parched, she searched around for her water bottles and to her aggravation found that her saddle bags have been ripped away, no food, no water...nothing except for the loot she got from the base. she had some Elixirs for drinks but she can't just use them up for washing out her mouth... it would be a waste. "A jungle huh, hm where there are plants then there should be water, and with luck some fruit somewhere..." she thought aloud to herself gazing at the trees, some of those trees in the distance that she could make out were huge. Well she didn't know where to look, her best bet is to cruise around and see if she can find something. She isn't about to leave Fenrir out here, she could just use some magic if necessarily to clear a path for the bike.

    She would then check the gas tank on Fenrir, and clucked her tongue with annoyance, Less then half of a tank, a little more then 1/4th of a tank. She checked around on the bike itself wondering if the previous owner kept any spare gas containers on it in case of long journeys... After that sand storm she wasn't sure if there would be any. And no there were not. She has no idea how far off Midgar or better yet any town is from this jungle and she'd hate to run low on gas and leave the bike to travel on foot. I will just look for some food and water then be on my way... She thought with some determination, nodding to herself. She then put Fenrr into gear and cruised on into the jungle taking the widest paths possible for the bike to run through. As she ventured inside she could hear many sounds ranging from insects to birds of all sorts calling here and there. She looked to the plants around her in vibrant colors, they seemed to draw away from the bike seemingly of their own accord. She heard the sudden sounds of a bellow from some sort of creature and echoes of it nearby, she tensed moving one hand to the hilt of Ignis at her side as she steered the bike forward. Just what sort of creatures dwell here...? Something gooey attached itself to her leg as she passed some strange plants, and it burned She let out a his and kicked her leg to knock the offending thing off of her, it clung onto her like some sort of parasight. She went for her pack and equipped one of her fire materia then set the thing a flame, it fell off smoking and rotting. The scent of rotted plants and fire aroused other things in the forest. Then the plants themselves seemed to come to life and attack her.

    "What the hell...?" She used fire to burn away anything that got too close to her and the bike, the use of fire in a forest would so attract more unwanted attention however. Then another bellowing roar shook the area, her eyes widened as something huge came barreling out of the forest strait at her, She jerked the bike to the side and leaned away as it came close to turning herself and Fenrir into a bloody crushed can. She gritted her teeth and drew Ignis from it's sheath, moving to crouch on Fenrir's seat, the red materia of her blade blazed with sudden flames as she drew it out, she had to burn more strange plants away as the lumbering hulk skidded to a halt and came back around. She hopped off of the bike and brought the blade level as it charged her again, using a combination technique she slashed her blade horizontally sending a wave of heat and energy slicing through the air at the thing, then followed this up with a large fireball. Both attacks slammed into the thing with loud explosions, it roared its fury and to her aggravation she heard other roars of other creatures coming nearer. "Great a jungle full of monsters..." She needed to kill this thing and get out of here, or if not kill it then wound it enough to get away! Hopefully before its reinforcements show up.

    She then would try to come at this thing with her speed attacks, trying to be careful to dodge its bulk and long talons, grunting with effort as she caught the side of Ignis in a blow then sent her back several yards, damn it was strong. She had to rely on darting in and out to injure it or using magic. The next time she is knocked back, she winced from the impact, staggering on her feet. She is the one who now needs back up. "D-damnit!" She went for Fenrir and just managed to dodge another heavy blow skidding on the bike itself before shifting gears and taking off deeper into the jungle, hissing from several deep cuts along her arm and side. She needs something more heavy duty to fight this thing, the ground trembled under fenrir as she looked back over her shoulder, the hulk had fallen behind by 3 new monsters have given chase, fast creatures. Blue and orange humanoids chasing her. She thought of the extra weapon she had on her, it is a heavy duty weapon and she has yet to see what it can do. Looks like I may have to...lets see what it can do. She pressed the button that released the side panels on fenrir and pulled the Fusion Blade out, grunting this time from the weight of its combined state, she recalled how to remove a couple of the blades from it and did so, replacing a few in their respected slots on the bike and armed herself with Ignis in one hand and one of the blades from the Fusion blade in the other. Looking forward another Makonoid came out of the jungle in front of her and she had little choice but to jump off of the bike again. The one in front of her looked to have been damaged recently by magic or by another blade, she would get it first to kill it then turn to face her other pursuers.

    Fenrir went on ahead of her as she flipped in the air, without her on it to balance it, it fell to its side and skidded through some brush and coincidentally skidded to stop some several feet away from 3 people, one of which is its original owner, the bike laden with packages and loot with most of the remainder of the fusion blade. Some several yards back Artimis tried to take on the monsters that had chased her down with two weapons on her and injured to boot.

    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
    [OOC:]
    ".... Bored Now...I guess that means it's time to die..."

    User Image User Image
    Luthien Tinvuiel's avatar

    Dangerous Hunter

    9,900 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    • First step to fame 200
    " It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
    There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
    No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
    Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster
    "




                        ~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ███ █ ███ █ ███████ ██ ( I ƒєєℓ it deep within,

                        єℓєαиσя ғℓυєя


                        ║▐ █████████ █████ ▌▌ it's just вєηєαтн the skin.
                        xxxxx
                        I must cσηƒєѕѕ that × I ƒєєℓ like a monste r.
                                User Image



                  “ True” She replied watching him head for the bike while she jogged back up the stairs and grabbed the spare key from the key rack after unlocking the door. “ Don’t forget this and you’re welcome I guess…” she grasped his palm and dropped the key into it then slowly backed up as he revved the engine. Sheesh if anyone saw him and her, they’d think she had stashed away a really hot boyfriend or something along those lines. If anyone asked, Eleanor would probably end up laughing herself to death and then promptly ask them what they’re on and can she have some. Other than that, Eleanor simply watched him prepare to leave and then she herself would head on in and do whatever it is she needed to get done. Probably by tomorrow or the end of the week this would be blown over and Yazoo would more than likely. forget her name and where she lived. That much the woman could bet on it.


                  -xtc kid




                  Location: home ll company:Yazoo ll outfit:03 ll feeling: overwhelmed ll Equipment:scythe & bike ll theme:Grand battle-GRV
      Reila_Raine25's avatar

      Popular Sophomore

      User Image
      Danzel ¤

      User Image

      Where?: 7th Heaven Bar
      Who?: Tifa, (Yuffie, San)
      Feeling?: Anxious
      What?: Get Wheels and Loaded Up
      Inventory?: A metal bar, backpack: 3 Healing Materia, 2 summoning materia,
      3 storm materia, 2 plant materia
      & 2 fire materia

      User Image

      "I want to be as strong as Cloud."


      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

      Danzel only had to wait a few more minutes for Tifa to hang up the phone from calling Marlene's friend's house before she focused on him and smiled, she moved outside, "Lets go get Cloud, lets bring him home" Danzel smiled and nodded his total agreement and went outside to get into the front seat, supposedly with Tifa, the others would ride in the back of the Truck. He hoped that Cloud is doing okay and hoped that this delay didn't do any lasting harm.

      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
      [OOC:]
      "You...Son of a b***h!!"

      User Image User Image

      Quick Reply

      Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games