• Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
" It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster
"

~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ███ █ ███ █ ███████ ██ ( I ƒєєℓ it deep within,

єℓєαиσя ғℓυєя

║▐ █████████ █████ ▌▌ it's just вєηєαтн the skin.
                      xxxxx
                      I must cσηƒєѕѕ that × I ƒєєℓ like a monste r.
                              User Image

Eleanor watched him hesitate because now there were three of them against one. The remark was one way to get a rise out of the three and he flashed her a smile as he mounted the bike and then the two were off pretty quick. What on earth had cause him to smile at her? One minute he was trigger happy the next he was smiling..ok this guy was handsome but a bit weird. “ Five blocks from here in an apartment complex” Eleanor answered as he drove. She would hand him the keys and that was that. Guys always thought they deserved some kind of reward such as having a one night stand with her. She was not that type of woman and that is exactly why she held men at arm’s length and kept the relationship as friends only. Her arms were wrapped around his waist again since she had no balance and her body was snuggled against his backside thanks to her scythe. She could not wait for this ride to be over because her scythe was digging into her back; causing some minor discomfort to the blond. “ So..you never did give me your name” Eleanor blurted out and wanted to mentally kick herself. What were the odds she would even see this guy again? After today he was sure as hell gone, maybe having a one night stand with this guy might not be so bad..or it could seeing as how Eleanor had issues with that. While waiting for him to answer that she let her mind drift off an on between here and dream world.

-xtc kid

Location: 7th Heaven ll company:Yazoo ll outfit:03 ll feeling: overwhelmed ll Equipment:scythe & bike ll theme:Grand battle-GRV
    † Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Which is it, a memory or us?"

User Image

Tifa was relieved that Yazoo and his bimbo retreated and left when they realised there was no point in trying an attack right now, be sides the one they were looking for wasn't even here. Tifa then shot back and ran inside to raid the cupboards for supplies, but first she ran through to the back and opened the back door to get Danzel. "It's safe now, come on lets get a move on, we don't have anymore time to waste." She spoke as she ran back down to the kitchen. She grabbed a few decent sized travelling bags to put everything in. Then instantly headed to fill up bottles of cold water, water was always number one on the list, most foods could be hunted and found in the environment but that was still harsh in the desert.
    As Tifa was running around she remembered Yuffie and San were here, having her mind completely on Cloud she had a blank that they were in their presense.. But then a certain scent filled her nose and she looked to the stove, macaroni and cheese?
    Tifa walked over to it and then eyes the two who were cooking, her eyes then caught the sight of the table that was set up for them..
    Her eyes narrowed angrily for a second but she knew she couldn't be too mad at her friends.
    Tifa grabbed a chuckable container and poured the pasta into it, grabbing a fork and handing it to Danzel. "You can eat it now and save some for later" She said with a smile, Danzel was her first priority and he had to be fed well the most.

Tifa then approached San and Yuffie, "Sorry to barg in on whatever this is, but we have a situation.. We need transport. Please tell me you know something that would help us get Cloud back?" She asked, more like pleased. She felt bad for being cranky but she was just overwhelmed about everything going on, she needed comfort and desperately needed something to help Cloud quicker. She looked at them with glassy eyes, teary almost as she waited for their answers.

User Image

User Image

Company: Denzel, Aerith
    Mood: mixed emotions
    Song:Tifa's Theme

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Friendly 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image
    Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: 7th Heaven Bar
    Who?: Tifa, (Yuffie, San)
    Feeling?: Anxious
    What?: Help pack & Eat a quick meal
    Inventory?: A metal bar, backpack: 3 Healing Materia, 2 summoning materia,
    3 storm materia, 2 plant materia
    & 2 fire materia

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

It seemed that just as Danzel hoped that Tifa would be okay against that guy, did he hear a rumble of a bike, the sound trailing off in the distance, a few minutes later the back door unlocked and opened to Tifa smiling assurance to him, "It's safe now, come on lets get a move on, we don't have anymore time to waste." He nodded and hastened to follow her inside. He helped to pack water rations, filling bottles of water and dry food rations to take with them on the trip. Danzel had just past a photo of this family: Cloud, Tifa, himself and Marlene. He hesitated by it and wondered a what if, what if Marlene got back early and no one is here. "Tifa...is someone staying behind in case of Marlene comes home? Or shouldn't you call her friend's home...?" He wouldn't want to worry Marlene if she comes home and no one is here. Tifa had found a dish of macaroni and cheese on the stove and emptied it into a bowl and gave it to him, telling him to eat up and safe some for later. He would take it to a table to sit and eat.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
    [OOC:]
    "You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image
    User Image
    User Image
                                          Things were quiet lonely. There was no telling what had happened after the fight with Cloud. All he could remember was him melting away as he saw an image of mother. But it could have been a dream. Just lies he told himself and desires he wanted to come true. No one truely understood him. He felt so many emotions but all he could do was what everyone said, don't cry. But eventually a tear would start rolling down his cheeks.

Everyday in the lifestream was the same. There was nothing that changed. But today felt different. Something was definitely bugging his mind. He felt like someone was poking at him mentally, not physically. But he wasn't sure what it was. He felt like something was coming to get him. Was that a singing voice that he heard? No possibly someone was calling out to him or he could just be hearing things like he has been for the last couple of days.

The next thing he knew, he appeared back to the world that he once was at. His eyes widen as he looked around. This was the very place that his brothers and him were at a while back. But where were they? Did they leave him just as mother had done to him? The male looked around and started to cry as he frantically ran around looking for the long silver heads. But they were no where to be found. The male wiped his tears as he randomly chose a destination and worked his way there.

- time skip -

The male stood afar as he saw the Kadaj. But where was Yazoo? Oh well, at least there was one of them. After that they will find the other one-third. The male looked around and noticed a lot of people. He didn't know who they were and what was going on. But he wanted to join the fin as well. He looked around and spotted two females. Last time he fought with a chick at the church and it was quiet fun.

Loz knew that Kadaj was capable of taking care of himself so he decided to have fun with a girl that stood next to a scientist lady. He jumped off of the ledge that he was standing on and landed on the ground. He swiftly, thanks to him being the strength representation of Sephiroth, made his way to the girl. He jumped a couple of feet before he reached the girl and swung his arm back. His Dual Hound, being able to retract, sprung forward, aiming for the females chest, where her heart is.

7,350 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Citizen 200
    • Flatterer 200
    User Image

User Image
                                                          External Reno really was amused. This female clearly was expressing her feelings for the boy. Too bad his won't be able to accept it because his plans for Internal Reno was just about to be reveal. Such a shame. She did put up a great fight with her words. Sephiroth was a little bit mad about her word choices but he had lived long enough to know how to control his emotions. Only a few could really get under his skin.

The male looked a the female with no movement or words coming out of his mouth. He was ready to get out of this body. His potential was being limited and he did not like it one bit. He wanted to slice all these people here into pieces. If he was in his body it would have been done minutes ago. But unlucky for him this body was a lit weaker than he had expected it to be. It still made him wonder, why was she so interesting in him anyways?

Sephiroth's eyes darted forward as the female darted towards him with her two weapons in attempting to slice him. Sure he could easily dodge but that wasn't his goal now. Now he needed this male to die so he could get into his own body. For some odd reason his own body did not accept him back. Possibly he needed to sacrifice this male in order for it to work. If so then so be be it. Reno's body took the attack. It hurt bad but it wasn't his body. However the male jumped a few feet away.

"I wouldn't do that if I were..."

Sephiroth turned his head around to face Alice. Not too far away was Loz. He was planning to attack her. This was not part of the plan. And where had he been? If he was here he would know that she was on his side. The male cursed and ran as fast as this body allowed him. He jumped up and grabbed Loz arm and reinforced the punch into Reno's chest, right where his beating heart was.

The male grasped for air as the weapon nearly went though the male's back. He kicked Loz in the stomach and forced him back. Sephiroth fell on the ground and grasped for air. Suddenly everything went dark. The male blinked a couple of times as his eyes started to turn back to Reno's normal color. Internal Reno was back, but dying.

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
    • Survivor 150
    • Hunter 50
    • Healer 50
    XXUser ImageUser Image

The anger that was pulsating, bubbling, growing, rising inside Kadaj was unbearable. So unbearable he had left his opponent before finishing him off. That only made the anger rise even more. He pulled his hand across the open, but seemingly dry wound that was the only remains of his left arm that he had lost to Glace because he had been careless, believing he could simply re-spawn it just like before. But it was different now. Either the tainted lifestream was different or it had to do with how that scientist had brought them back. Either way, it angered Kadaj.

When his hand had passed by the wound the blood like smoke liquid stopped seeping out of it, the same thing happened to the cut on his back. He missed the ability of bending the tainted lifestream to his will, to be a part of it, completely. A body entirely made of the tainted lifestream. Though, such things don’t happen twice in a row apparently. With his losing interest in Glace he was searching for Yazoo. He hoped he hadn’t gotten as ridiculously wounded as he had. It was mortifying. Yazoo was however more of a ranger fighter, and far less reckless than him, hence he searched for Nel. He was blaming his missing arm at her. And he found her where he had left her.

But then a presence hit him like lighting from a clear sky. He felt it immediately. The sudden joy and confusion sprinkled up inside him. His eyes was directly brought to Loz, attacking that girl that hanged around Nel. Kadaj didn’t know much of her, more than she played some part in Sephiroth’s awakening. Why did he attack her? And then… Kadaj’s face paled in an instant. The redhead, or the current host of Sephiroth’s presence went between them. A confused and dismayed “No…!!” escaped Kadaj’s lips. Why Sephiroth had gone in between, or had the red head claimed the control again? Hardly. Kadaj could feel how Sephiroth’s presence was fading away after Loz’s blow hit the red head. A whirling mess of questions was spinning around in Kadaj’s head.

Since Kadaj had already been on his way towards Nel he was there after a dash. Panting like he had done before, due to his used up fatigue. But once there he stopped by Loz, the fading life of Reno, and the girl, just staring, clenching his only fist. He was glad to see Loz. They weren’t whole without every member of their brotherhood. But this… what did this mean? Did this mean they’d lost Sephiroth? Or did it mean that his presence could finally be brought back to his body?

User Image
                                            Midgar, 123 East Street ::ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
                                            Everyone at the fightscene. Currently facing Loz, Reno, Alice & Nel ::ᴡɪᴛʜ
                                            Confused ::ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
                                            Loz! <3 ::ᴏᴏᴄ
                                            ::ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ::

XXXXXXXXXX"I acknowledge that Shinra owes the planet a lot.
    XXXXXX It goes without saying that my company and
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI put the world in the sorry state it's in.
    XXXXXX Therefore, it's our responsibility to set things right.."

Shinra Rufus

XXXXXX"President there has been a report that there was a fight scene in Midgar, 123 East Street," said Tseng one of his most trusted turks. He was with some of the soldiers in the helicopter and spotted Reno there. "What the hell is Reno doing there?" he questioned himself. Though he did see Reno earlier but never asked where he was headed. Next he recognized three of the silver heads. Kadaj's gang. Plus, two females there with some of Tifa's friends. Suddenly Loz came and attack Reno. "RENO!" he shouted from above sticking his head out of the opening of the copter. "Sire Reno has been attack and hurt!"

XXXXXX Rufus had no idea what was going on there. Tseng sent in a short video clip what was he was seeing from above ground. Once he sent it to Rufus, Rude played the clip. Interesting, it was Kadaj and his gangs. How? He thought to himself. "Tseng alert Experiment #0999 to return Reno back to headquarter now and it is an order!" Shinra ordered. He began to worry. What was really going on.

☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶

User Image

Where is Shinra Rufus: Shinra Grounds
          Who is accompanying Shinra: Rude
          Mood of Shinra: Relaxed
    User Image

IXXXF E A RXXXN O T H I N g....

XXXX Ṯ ë Ṩ t X ubject #0999
    XXXX NAME: ubject #0999
    XXXX CREATION BY: SHINRA SCIENTISTS

TVXQ .:. .:. .:. Catch me, Catch me if you Wanna..:..Catch Me

███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║║███ ▌║███ ▌║║███ ▌║

XXXXX
                                    XXXXX She was order by the president to retrieve one of their turks. She guessed that he was important to them. The blur headed girl leaped up into the air unleashing her attack, using her hair to grow longer. Her long blue hair grew attacked from above Nel and the others who were around or near Reno. Her hair was like worms wiggling their way out from the ground. She landed on her feet slowly. With full force with her hands, she grabbed Reno's shirt and threw him over her right shoulders. She took one last glance at Nel as her eyes glowed green and jumped away with Reno.

XXXXX She had no idea where to go. She did not want to return to Shinra headquarters. But she had to. She was programmed to take orders form who ever created her, Was she even human? Or was one... in the past. Her memories were erased and completely blacked out. All she remember was let out of the tube and ordered to attack anything she was told too. She had so many questions but doesn't know where to get answers.

XXXXX

Where Am I: Somewhere in 123 Street,
                                    With: The Red Head, RENo,
                                    Mood: Lost

User Image
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image
    Vincent ValentinexxUser ImageUser Image
    "All I did was watch. I didn't even try to stop her. And then..."
    [show Lucrecia walking, when suddenly she collapses, as we see flashes of Jenova &, as she holds her stomach in pain, Sephiroth]
    "That was my sin. And this... this... is my punishment."

[we see, through his eyes, his 'waking' to realize he's transformed into the creature know as Chaos, the first time it happens; after the initial shock, he screams in horror at what he's become]

xxx Vincent looked at the girl and back at the guy, but he knew that he was ZACK. Hopefully, maybe it was one of Shinra's clones of his ex- soldiers. But he will soon find out aboutn this guy here. But now he will look for something. Vincent walked away heading to the Shinra building. "No, I have something to deal with. But I have a feeling we will meet each other again." Vincent left and disappeared leaving the two alone to do their business.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Friendly 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image
    Artimis Rayne ¤

User Image

Where?: Shinra base
    Who?: Zack & Vincent
    Feeling?: Satisfied
    What?: Head back to Midgar
    Inventory?: Ignis, cell phone, 5 Fire Materia, 1 summoning materia, 3 Healing Materia & 3 Elixirs,
    Nice loot: Fenrir, Cloud's Fusion Blade

User Image

"What is love? What is compassion? Are they important to this conversation? Are they useful in life...? Are they useful for you?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Vincent seemed to have the sense of humor of a stone, as he only looked at her and didn't react to the little nick name she referred him as Dracula. "No, I have something to deal with. But I have a feeling we will meet each other again." And with that the man left her and Zack alone. Tch what a boring male, looks wickedly badass in that cloak and with that gun but no sense of humor. Well whatever it is worth she has a good load of loot and new toys. She gestured for Zack to follow her back to the bikes. There she unloaded her loot from her bike into the side units of Fenrir then turned to take the Fusion blade she had Zack carry and slide the blade into a slot in the special units on Fenrir. "I'm gonna go back to Midgar for a time, It is up to you if you come with me or not. If not then here." she tossed him her keys to her bike. "You can use my bike to travel, I got a new one right here. And if you need my help for anything you'll find my address and phone number in that compartment." she pointed to the appropriate place on her own bike. Once this is said and done, she hotwired Fenrir to life and straddled the huge bike. She then pulled Fenrir out and hit the exceleration to speed off and away from the base. her Red hair streaming behind her.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
    ".... Bored Now...I guess that means it's time to die..."

User Image User Image
    User Image

Serah Farron
    "I'm not just a girl... I'm a warrior".
    ▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤
    User Image

Before Serah can say anything, the ground kind of shook. She twirled each turn looking at the waterscape. She had a feeling something was come here. "Do you hear that?" she asked Aries. Her ears both twitched each time she head a noise. All of the quick sudden, a whole lot of weird green looking creature popped out of no where. She saw a blonde guy run and hurt. "It's him," Serah said with her eyes widen.

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
    San's eyes started shifted from Yazoo, to Eleanor and back again. It then seemed the two were starting to retreat, and he felt relief flood the adrenaline of battle. Slowly, he lowered his gun, then looked at Tifa as she eyed them back and hurried to Yuffie's side, leaning a bit to have a look at her face and observed her with narrowed eyes, checking for injuries. He heaved a sigh of relief when Yuffie had no injuries, it seemed he had little to fear. The notion of fighting made his blood boil, and even though he hated it, it excited him, though when it came to his friends, he'd fight until the last drop of life was left in him. Softly, he patted Yuffie's cheek, his eyes furrowed with worry."Yuffie, you shouldn't go alone next time." He gently scolded her. Yuffie was energetic and strong, but San still worried for her safety, she was a good friend of his. When Tifa came up with her questions again, he looked at her and then looked down. He slowly shook his head."I'm already winded by the fact that Aerith is alive, Tifa.." He looked up at her with a soft, but angry look, like an angry puppy."You're not the only one with stress to deal with! There's too much going on, Tifa but that doesn't mean you have to turn on us!"He said, his arm loosened from Yuffie and he stood, looking at Tifa."We're going to get Cloud back, but you need to be patient and calm! Nothing good comes out of getting angry at your friends for situations they do not control." He said, his eyes furrowed worryingly, as much as he worried for his friends, it was Tifa he worried for most. She was his role model, and to see her like this was not the brave and cheerful Tifa he fell so hard for. He looked at Denzel and sighed softly, calming down a bit."I'm sorry, Denzel. Marlene should be fine, I think she's over at someone else's place."
    -------------------------------------------------

Where: 7th heaven
    Interacting with?: Tifa, Yuffie, Denzel
    Mood: a little angry
    Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
    Health: 100%
    Theme song: San's theme
    † Ʈifa Ľockhart †

"Which is it, a memory or us?"

User Image

Tifa let San's words sink in like a knife, the reason it hurt so much is because he was right, and she knew she was only letting everyone down. She looked at him and her eyes went gentle "I am sorry, I know everyone must be shaken up about the fact that Aerith is back.." She began as walked closer to San and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I heard Zack is back aswell.. But let's not forget that Kadaj and his gang is also here, threatening our lives once again. Something must of happened in the life stream, but that woman Nel, how much do we really know about her." Tifa replied and then walked to stand behind Danzel, when he mention Marlene.
    Tifa bit her lip in worry as at a moment like this she stressed for the safety of one she could not see or touch. "I'll give them a call to make sure she stays there, you know how she is." She spoke and then turned to face the phone.

Skimming through the phone book she quickly found the right number and dialed it in...
    "Hello? Mrs. Morris?.. Yes, this is Tifa Lockhart ... I am well thanks, I was wondering if I could speak with Marlene for a moment? ... Thankyou" Tifa asked, and thanked the woman as she put Marlene on the phone. "Hey sweety," Tifa chimed and smiled at the sound of the little girls voice on the phone..

User Image

User Image

Company: Denzel, San & Yuffie
    Mood: mixed emotions
    Song:Tifa's Theme
    User Image
    ┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
    » Cloud «
    ┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛
    User Image
    ┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
    » Strife «
    ┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Cloud cast some magic spells. A couple of fire balls and icicles at the makonoids. Slicing each monsters with his sword. Running along the path and jumping over huge masses of tree trucks. He stopped running and sliding with his two feet like a car speeding in the streets and stopping for safety. He saw two ladies standing there. To his eyes, he saw someone, she looked just like- suddenly Cloud tripped and fell onto the ground. He pulled himself back up and back on his two feet again leaving his sword on the ground. He walked past the girl to Aries. "Aries?" he said shocked.

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    ✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Friendly 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image
    Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: 7th Heaven Bar
    Who?: Tifa, (Yuffie, San)
    Feeling?: Anxious
    What?: Get Wheels and Loaded Up
    Inventory?: A metal bar, backpack: 3 Healing Materia, 2 summoning materia,
    3 storm materia, 2 plant materia
    & 2 fire materia

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

While Tifa called Marlene's friends place, Danzel finished eating the macaroni then stored what is left of it in a storage container. Then the boy would go about making sure that they had enough supplies to travel. The guy, Cid had left so his air vehicle is gone. They would still need to get a truck to travel in. He knew some people, without really thinking Danzel slipped out and took off down the street, taking a familiar route through Midgar to Sector 4 where he knew some people from his days as an orphan on the streets, some of the other orphans whom he heard had gotten a place to live owed him some favors. He found the home that they live, Rick who had been a member of the Triple S gang a few years past with Danzel and a few other kids. The Triple S means 'Sector Seven Scavengers. "Hey Rick, How've you been?" the boy looked around from pulling weeds in the backyard to see Danzel standing there looking in on him from the other side of the street, "Danzel...?" It had been in the days when he and Danzel led a group of kids orphaned in the war, they were known as the Sector Seven Scavengers. "You look better." Rick said standing and eyeing the younger boy curiously, "Did you want something...?" Danzel nodded, "You know that favor you owe me, but first I wanted to apologize about what I said...you'know." He had said something rude about Sector 7 that caused Rick to leave thus ended the days of The Triple S Band.

It had been a year or so since then, Rick seemed to shrug it off since both of them were going through a rough patch at that time. "What do you want, Danzel." Danzel nodded then told Rick the predicament he is in now, not too many details, but that he needs to go help out another friend he owes so much too, but he needs a way to travel across the desert. Rick considered the situation then gestured for him to wait there a sec while he went inside to get a favor from an old man in there, the old man came out and said that he would give Danzel and whomever else a ride to this place they need to go to. "Great! I really appreciate this, thanks!" The Old man had gone in to pull on his jacket and cap, then his car keys, then led Danzel to an old but large enough farm pick up truck. Would you know it is the same man who gave Zack and Cloud a ride back when they were on the run from Shinra. Danzel jumped into the passenger seat and redirected the old man back to the 7th Heaven. Upon arrival, Danzel asked him to wait a sec as he jumped out of the vehicle and darted back inside to start lugging their packs out to put in the back of the truck. "C'mon guys lets go, we gotta go help Cloud!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
    "You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items