• Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Yazoo

1/3 silver haired men

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Yazoo began to think he was wasting time right about now, and wondered what Kadaj was up to, maybe he needed some help? Yazoo placed his velvet nightmare back in its rightful place, on the hip. Yazoo then mounted the bike and took hold of the handle bars, feeling good and loving being able to ride a bike again.
"If you're coming them get on, but there is something I have to do first.. Then I will take you where you need to go as long as you don't get in my way" He said staring at her from over his shoulder, he was serious and she would be able to see it in his eyes.
He knew what he wanted to do, if Kadaj had his situation under control he was interested in finding brother. Cloud, he would be here somewhere and heading in the direction of the brunette girl seemed to be his first option.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: Midgar
Who: A girl.
Mood: Curious
User Image

•─•─•─•─•─ "All right, who's been touching my materia!?"•─•─•─•─•─

Yuffie nodded at San's idea, it was best they were out there helping out. Hopefully the bar would stay standing in everyones absense, but when San began answering her other questions she noticed his saddness at the mention of Aerith, he was closer to the female then she was and now she felt bad for how she had spoke about it. She walked closer and gave him a hug from behind, but all she could do was see the positives right now. "Hey, at least now you will get to see her.. And let her know how much she had been missed. Though I am sure she already know San, she has obviously come back for a reason, so make sure we do everything in our power to make sure she succeeds in her quest" She spoke hoping her words were comforting and correct.
Yuffie than took hold of the sodas that San had poured and walked them over to the table in which they were previously sitting. She set up some cutlery aswell, and even found a vase, smiling she put it in the middle and alked over to the door.
"I will be right back!" She giggled as she ran out to find the perfect flower to fit the vase, as she searched around her smile grew as she thought about San

User ImageUser Image
•With: San
•Feelings: Like a little school girl crush.
User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
Yuffie's words and her hug from behind made him blush red. He placed his hand over her arm. Though her words provided him comfort, he still felt confused about the whole situation, was he really ready to see Aerith? Was he ready to see her face, the same face that had been an object of his nightmares? Aerith's death tore him apart, and even though they had casted away Sephiroth from the Planet at that time, the memories of her death plagued his mind. He grinned back at her and turned to her, just in time to see her grab the sodas he fixed and walked them over to the table, even setting it. He smiled brightly and rubbed the back of his head."You're a great help Yuffie, thanks. Okay, just be careful out there!" He called after her and waved. He wanted to go with her, but he had Macaroni to manage. He turned to the pot and watched the water boil. His smile faded, expression serious. 'Would I even be ready to see Aerith? She's been gone for too long. Yuffie's a sweet girl though.I didn't know she had those feelings..' He shook the thought off and smiled, He got the hint that Yuffie gave to him, and he considered Yuffie like a little sister, would it feel wrong to feel like she was more?

Where: 7th heaven
Interacting with?: Yuffie
Mood: better
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
Theme song: San's theme
† Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Which is it, a memory or us?"

User Image

Tifa kneeled back down to Danzel's height, he was right they needed supplies otherwise there was no way they would have the strength to survive the environment, even if they did the battle against monsters and to get Cloud back safe and sound would be unsuccessful.
When Danzel requested to go back to the bar Tifa had no questions only that she would be assisting him in the act.
"We will head back to the bar and grab what we need" she spoke to Danzel before standing back up as she thought more about what the small dragon had said, and it seemed Danzel had caught interested in the one named Zack. Tifa looked down to him as he asked who he was, he must of heard her mumbles and she knew explaining one things would lead to other things so she decided she would tell him everything he wanted to know on the back to the bar.
"I'll explain on the way back, I promise" She said and stood closer to the other females. "Aerith.. I may have a few things that could help your memory. I am Tifa, we were... Friends" She spoke, trying to give some sort of clue.
Tifa had to get this on the way, if Aerith had her memories she would be way more determined than she is now..

User Image

User Image

Company: Denzel, Aerith
Mood: mixed emotions
Song:Tifa's Theme

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
" It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster
"

~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ███ █ ███ █ ███████ ██ ( I ƒєєℓ it deep within,

єℓєαиσя ғℓυєя

║▐ █████████ █████ ▌▌ it's just вєηєαтн the skin.
                      xxxxx
                      I must cσηƒєѕѕ that × I ƒєєℓ like a monste r.
                              User Image

Ok, now Eleanor was surprised and it briefly shined in her blue eyes as he put his pistol up and mounted the bike. Reluctantly did she situate herself behind Yazoo, arms coming to wrap around his waist. She did nothing more since he was still the bad guy here and probably half these people would get the wrong idea seeing them like this. “ Very well” Eleanor simply stated and she easily knew he was very serious about what he had just stated. Her scythe she had put behind her and it was digging into her back since there was no room on the bike. She leaned forward till her body molded itself to his. She had hoped to not be touching him and instead here Eleanor was, her front pressed to his back along with her cheek as well. Eyes were shut and she was flinching as she made contact with him.

-xtc kid

Location: 132 east street ll company:Yazoo ll outfit:03 ll feeling: overwhelmed ll Equipment:scythe & bike ll theme:Grand battle-GRV
    User Image

Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ

The small dragon stared at Aerith for a moment "It was unsure where we would land; But Aerith returned to the place she died, Zack must have as well.. Sorry I couldn't only keep track of one" The dragon explained to Serah.

"It seems the little dragon can keep you more informed on where Zack is better then I can" Giving a small shrug, everyone else seemed to know about what was going on, she was just trying to regain her memories and help out where she could. "Wait, Zack is in trouble, or Cloud is?" They already knew Cloud needed help but she knew nothing of Zack until recently, and only her memories of him before she died and that she was to meet him in Midgar. Her emerald eyes slowly examined Tifa when she spoke of explaining "Sorry, I can't explain too much to you until my memories return.. I mean I vividly remember my.. death.. but how I can possibly be alive once more"

Nodding her head to Danzel's comment about getting supplies "Now do we have another means of travel, or is going on foot the only option?" Crossing her arms over her chest she relaxed a little, though she couldn't help but keep glancing at Tifa but at the mention of her memories she perked up a little more "Really? Ah.. I'm sorry Tifa; I'm sure when I get my memories back everything will be alright.." What was she to say, she had no memories of Tifa but if she said they were friends then it must have been true, why bother telling her a lie? Looking to Serah and the creature she waited for their response, would she come to find Cloud or would she go off looking for Zack? No matter how much she wished to find the one named Zack, she knew she had to help Cloud.

Where:: Outside Midgar
    Company:: Danzel; Tifa; Small Dragon; Serah

ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Friendly 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image
    Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: Midgar
    Who?: Aerith, Tifa, Sarah, & Dragon
    Feeling?: Curious & anxious
    What?: Head back to the 7th Heaven with Tifa
    Inventory?: A metal bar, backpack: 3 Healing Materia, 2 summoning materia,
    3 storm materia, 2 plant materia
    & 2 fire materia

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

"We will head back to the bar and grab what we need" that Tifa is willing to work with him instead of deter him from his decision allowed the young boy to relax and him being impatient to get going, he didn't want to waste time, had started to jog down the street, he paused some ways down to look back impatiently waiting for Tifa to come along. She promised to talk about Zack on the way, he looked to the other two ladies and the dragon. "We'll meet you guys back here, right?" There is also the issue of wheels as Aerith had pointed out, it would be easier if they had a vehicle to ride in to get across the desert. Maybe San or Yuffie had an idea, if they had returned to the bar.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
    [OOC:]
    "You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
    • Consumer 100
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Hygienic 200
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Yazoo

1/3 silver haired men

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Yazoo felt the woman's hands and arms wrap around his waist as he stared up the bike, he smirked and took off feeling her hold onto him tighter as she leaned one side of her face to his back.. Driving out of the alley way his landed upon Kadaj, Reno, Nell up against the woman named Angeline and the emo looking male Glace.
    Yazoo thought their battle was easily won especially if Sephiroth was taking over Reno's body.
    Yazoo again pulled out his Velvet Nightmare and fired some shots towards the woman and male not on their side as he drove passed.. "I'm going to find brother!" He yelled wondering if Kadaj would even hear him or not as brought his eyes forward and took off with a beauty.
    His cat like eyes stalked the surroundings as he needed to remember the road to where he was going, his memories of this place were partically blank and he hestitated a few times.. Slowing down a fraction to second guess his opinions on which way to go.

Finally things were coming clearer as he noticed his destination up ahead, it was the bar that Cloud would be seen regularly on a day to day basis. Yazoo sped up and smiled evily again as he reached the bar and came to a sudden stop, turning off the ignition and stepping off gazing at the building and wondering if Cloud was here..
    He instantly spotted a girl that he remembered seeing at the battle where he and his brothers fell. But, he had no idea of her name only that she was his enemy, he marched over to her and held her at gun point "Where is he?"

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
    • Consumer 100
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Hygienic 200

Marlene Wallace

User Image
    "CLOUD!" Marlene shrieked as she all of a sudden awoken from her sleep, though this sleep was different from all of the others she had had.. In her sleep she re lived the events she had seen with the silver haired men. Why?
    Little Marlene was at a friends house, and had fallen asleep during a movie.
    "Marlene, are you okay? You must of had a bad sleep story" Her friend asked as she sat next to her and gave her a comforting hug. Marlene smiled and hugged her back and knew her nightmare was only because of what had happened in the past, but never had she dreamt about it before? She had a slight eerie feeling that something wasn't right, but let it slide as she did not want to worry her friend or her parents.

The smell of a well done cooked meal filled her nose and her stomach grumbled instantly, and the two jumped with joy as the call came that they had been waiting for.. "DINNER IS READY" Marlene approach the table smiling and sat where the guest would usually sit, and before she started eating asked a simple question "Mr and Mrs. Morris, if it isn't much of a hassel may I be taken home later? I am feeling a little home sick." Her small voice spoke politely as she didn't want to be rude, but it was true.. She was feeling home sick.
    † Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Which is it, a memory or us?"

User Image

Tifa knew it would take some time for Aerith to start remembering certain things, and there was no point on trying to force her to remember right now.. Tifa looked to Danzel who was anxious to get going as he told the other they would meet them back here. Maybe they could search around for transportation in their absense incase of nothing being at the bar, the only thing that could be there would be Cid's ship but who knew if he was even still there.
    "Alright, you two stay safe.. We will be right back" She said and took off after Danzel not wanting him to get to far ahead but she wasn't going to order him to stay right by her when him being a little in front gave her more of a sight to see what was ahead, to the side and behind them, knowing that if any danger where to confront them he would listen to her words and do as told for his own safety.
    The bar came into view and there it was.. The danger she was waiting for. Tifa picked up her pace but did not shout out to Danzel as Yazoo, with a woman was on a bike pulling up to the bar from the front. Being on the side Tifa swooped Danzel up into her arms before they could be seen in any way. Heading the back way Tifa placed Danzel down near the back door and kneeled down facing him. "Stay right here" She whispered seriously as she stood and jogged to the other side of the bar to sneak around and peak from the side the situation she was about to get herself into.

Peering from the side her eyes widened when she saw Yuffie standing there with a gun pointing right at her and remembering that Tifa was in that same exact situation just an hour previously. Tifa was beginning to angry, not only was she in a hurry to get Cloud back, but these bastards thought they could come and take over her bar, not just a bar, a home.
    Tifa stepped out as she heard him asked 'Where is he?' Pissed off expression as she pulled on her gloves to confront them. "He isn't here! Why don't you go back to your redhead b***h and ask her yourself what happened to him.. She is the only one that probably knows! NOW LEAVE.. Or regret ever stepping foot onto my property" Tifa's fury was booming from her voice, one wrong word with their replies and she would lose it completely.

User Image

User Image

Company: Denzel, Aerith
    Mood: mixed emotions
    Song:Tifa's Theme
    User Image

•─•─•─•─•─ "All right, who's been touching my materia!?"•─•─•─•─•─

Yuffie was looking around for the perfect flower when she suddenly heard a motorbike come speeding up the road towards the bar, she didn't look at it straight away though as she thought maybe it was just someone on the road wanting a nice cold drink. But then she turned around when they came to a hault and there stood one of those silver haired men? They were meant to be in the lifestream aswell, first Aerith and now the bad guys aswell? This couldn't be good..
    Yuffie turned her face to a confused one, but next minute his gun was pointing at her as he was asking where he was.. Who was he talking about, but of course she knew, she just didn't want him to think that she did. "He? Does he have a name, I know many he's.." She barked back but then turned her attention to Tifa who stepped out from the far side of the bar. She was furious, it was all in her words and her actions, she wasn't backing down from this one. Yuffie placed her hands on her hips and gave a cheeky look to Yazoo as if to say well, what are you going to do now? "And then if you mess with her, you mess with me.. And I am pretty sure there are a few people inside who would love to take your head.. So your choice." Yuffie added to Tifa's words.

User ImageUser Image
    •With: San, Tifa, Yazoo
    •Mood: Not Now!
    User Image

>>San<<

At this point, San was done with the Macaroni and put the cheese into it. He took the pot off of the stove, but then wondered, it had been about ten minutes and Yuffie had not been back yet. he could tell the time because he usually timed cooking pasta. He began to worry, the streets were dangerous today, could she have gotten hurt? He grit his teeth at the thought and went to the door, opening it. He saw the motorbike outside. He blinked, it looked similar to Cloud's, darker in color though. He went out and closed the door behind him, walking around the bar and froze when he discovered Yuffie, at Gunpoint by a man. He didn't need to guess who the 'stranger' was though, because he was quite acquainted with him. He drew out his pistol and used his free arm as a sort of aiming stand, prepared to fire at Yazoo without a moment's hesitation."Get away from Yuffie" Though his voice was calm, the venom and killer intent under his silky warning was more than enough to get the message across, he was fully ready to kill Yazoo if he caused any harm towards his younger friend. Though this may be the first time Yuffie had ever seen San get serious.

Where:7th Heaven
    Interacting with?: Yazoo, Tifa, Yuffie
    Mood: Not good
    Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
    Health: 100%
    Theme song: San's theme

Roamer

32,825 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Master Slayer 200
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    " It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
    There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
    No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
    Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster
    "

~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ███ █ ███ █ ███████ ██ ( I ƒєєℓ it deep within,

єℓєαиσя ғℓυєя

║▐ █████████ █████ ▌▌ it's just вєηєαтн the skin.
                        xxxxx
                        I must cσηƒєѕѕ that × I ƒєєℓ like a monste r.
                                User Image

Eleanor had her eyes shut as the bike started up and the two were off to some random part of town. Well random for her in this case, it seemed Yazoo knew what he was doing pretty well. Though as they were driving she did flinch as he pulled out his Velvet Nightmare and fire a few rounds while shouting he was looking for someone. Her ears were ringing from the shots he had fired earlier as he came to a halt outside the Seventh Heaven. Oh boy, things were probably gonna get ugly. The warmth she had felt coming off him was replaced by a vacant yet still warm seat as he turned the bike off and got up from the seat. Outside was a short haired woman with a band tied around her forehead, she looked like some ninja. Yazoo had pointed his gun; demanding where some guy named Cloud was and was soon confronted by two others."great.." Eleanor muttered as she leaned forward to watch what was going to happen.One of them she recognized from the fight earlier they had with those beasts. Though Eleanor never got his name since she did not feel like getting it or introducing herself at the time. Another one was a brunette that had quite the temper from what Eleanor was seeing. Her hands reached behind her to grasp the hilt of her scythe. These people did not know her and probably though she was one of the bad guys. When in truth Eleanor was neutral in all this and she was simply handing her bike over to Yazoo.

-xtc kid

Location: 7th Heaven ll company:Yazoo ll outfit:03 ll feeling: overwhelmed ll Equipment:scythe & bike ll theme:Grand battle-GRV

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
      • Consumer 100
      • Window Shopper 100
      • Hygienic 200
      User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
      Yazoo

1/3 silver haired men

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Yazoo heard three different voices from different angles and knew they were all targetted at him, his smile died down a bit as he knew the heat would be too much for him to take alone, and he was unsure if the blonde would help him out if he were to continue on an attack.. Yazoo wasn't expecting many to be here, probably only expecting Cloud's little girlfriend.
      His eyes went over to her, her threat was tempting and he wanted to challenge her as they didn't get to finish off their previous fight, he lowered his gun down and pointed his finger at Tifa instead.. "We will find Cloud, by the way thanks for letting us use Reno's meat suit, Sephiroth will be so proud." He laughed and approached the bike, knowing.. that maybe those remarks that had left his mouth would make a few of them angry.
      He smiled at the woman as he got back on and quickly drove off in case of being shot at.
      "So, where is it you live exactly?" He asked, thinking he deserved to have some fun for his first day back.. All the other stuff could come tomorrow, but right now he had a beautiful woman with him, and it had been a while since he had ever gotten in with a woman.
      Even if she was a goody goody, he would bring out more of the bad in her, it was possible? But right now, he was just looking for a good time, was she up for it? He didn't know, but no harm in finding out and if not then well he will just have to look else where.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Friendly 100
      • Popular Thread 100
      User Image
      Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: Midgar
      Who?: Tifa, (Yuffie, San, Yazoo)
      Feeling?: sickened and scared
      What?: Head back to the 7th Heaven with Tifa
      Inventory?: A metal bar, backpack: 3 Healing Materia, 2 summoning materia,
      3 storm materia, 2 plant materia
      & 2 fire materia

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Danzel trotted only a little ahead of Tifa, making his way back to the 7th Heaven bar. He wasn't keeping an eye out for trouble as she was doing, he just wanted to get the supplies and go find and help Cloud. They were just turning onto the main street and the bar is ahead of them. He only just caught a glipse of a motorbike with a silver haired man holding a gun on someone when abruptly Tifa scooped him up and dodged to the side out of sight, his breath had caught and he looked to Tifa questioningly, she moved him down an alley to set him down by the backdoor to the bar, telling him to stay there and out of sight. He didn't know what is going but he had promised that he would do what he is told for his own safety. He wanted to ask what is going on. But she had already turned and darted off back to the main street. He stayed there standing by the backdoor and tried to think where he had seen that silver haired guy...he had looked familiar...where...then abruptly his breath froze in his mouth.

Almost 6 months ago, he still had Geostigma, he had been lingering outside doing nothing in particular when another kid, that girl with the stuffed bunny and approached him. "You have the stigma too? C'mon they are going to cure us." She had led him out in the open where a bunch of other kids were gathering around a truck and climbing aboard. There had been that silver haired man who had been there to collect him and the other children claiming to have a cure for the stigma. He had gone with the other kids. He had been taken to the Forgotten City and had drunk blackened water by the will of the other silver haired guy who had called him and the others 'brothers and sisters of 'Mother''. When he had drank that liquid, all he could think of was please 'mother'. And when Cloud had shown up, he had wanted to hurt Cloud because he is against 'mother'....

Danzel gasped as he jerked out of those horrible memories, feeling sick to his stomach and scared. Was...wasn't those guys defeated...didn't Cloud get rid of them? Why is He here? What if they planned to spread the stigma around again. He couldn't go back to that pain again! He didn't want to hurt Cloud again! He had crouched down and crossed his arms over his stomach as if to try and hold in the bile that wanted to come up. He hoped that Tifa is okay.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
      [OOC:]
      "You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items