Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Powerhouse

Aoi Mi Sora
User Image
"How many times must my heart break?"
A sudden scream filled Aoi's head, something was coming and the Life Stream was warning her. She continued to try to keep herself upright as her knees began to give out, the scream grew louder and higher. She gripped her head, then it was quiet. Silence filled the air. "TALK LATER!! WE GOT COMPANY CLOUD!!!!"

Aoi partially drawn Masa and Mune, she could wield them back handed as well as regular way but she felt most comfortable with them pointing in reverse. Her sense's on high alert, feeling for the distorion around her. "They come." She shifted into battle mode, her stance relaxed and calm. At least one of her children, swords, was nearby. Aoi's third to last master peice, one she had to lock away for a time, Fusion Blade, wielded by Cloud himself now.
User Image

User Image

For the... both of us.
                                                                  That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                  Live.
                                                                  You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                  My honor... my dreams...
                                                                  They're yours now.

Embrace your dreams.
          If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.

Zack felt kind of bad for Aries. He doesn't blame her for this. The lifestream is pretty weird at times. The lifestream is just like earth, everything is in place, still looks the same, but the only thing missing is their loved ones that are still alive living in the real world. "Hey, it's okay. Cheer up Aries. You're going to be fine. Come on let me take you home, so you can rest up. And maybe I'll help you out with the wagon for you flowers. How does that sound?" he said with a fragile smile. He placed his hands on her arms to pull her up with him, so they can stand on both of their feet.

All of the sudden the place started to changed scenes. Everything turned grey. Both Aries and Zack were standing in a middle of Sector 7. The clouds were dark gray and lighting crashing out of the clouds. Zack was confused of what's going on. The lifestream seems to be a peaceful place where no such darkness can happen. "What the heck is going on?" he said standing in front of Aries. He looked at his direction, he didn't see anyone or anybody. He remembered there was people and children roaming around this area the other day. Suddenly he said something up in the air flying down from the sky. It landed on top of one of the houses. It had wings and suddenly revealed itself to Zack.

"Sephiroth," Zack said terrified. He threw his fist out and back down. " The lifestream locked you away in another dimension," he said. He thought about it. How could he have gotten out? Did someone let him free? There's noway the lifestream would set him free. Sephiroth drew out his long katana and aim towards Aries and Zack. He flew right at them two. "Aries!," Zack yelled out. He pushed Aries away and quickly held onto his blade un-clicked the hook that was attached to his sword. The two collide their swords together.

"Sephiroth," he said trying pushing his strength to his sword to defend hiself.

Sephiroth smirked and put more force into his Katana. "Go back to the begininng," he said to him. "Back to where it all started." He jumped back away from Zack and disappeared and appeared behind Zack launched a hard kick on him. Zack flew into the house making a hole on the wall. Sephiroth went towards Aries and swung at her.

Luckily, Zack blocked the attack. Blood was dripping down his side of the head. His left arm started to bleed from the metal pipes that scrapped him. He put all force into his hands and a blue aura appeared on his sword as it exploded out causing Sephiroth to fly across the floor.

"What do you mean "Go back to the beginning and back to where it started," Zack had enough of Sephiroth's mindless games. "Answer me!,"

"You'll soon find out." he said. He swung his sword across unleashing white slashed of his power towards Zack and

Zack blocked with a barrier to protect them two. The attack was so strong that it broke through his barrier causing the two to flew back and knocked Zack out. Sephiroth disappeared. The sky went back to normal. Birds chipping and flying. People started to come out of their houses and hiding placing. They asked Aries what happened and is Zack going to be okay.

User Image
Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...

Where: In the lifestream at Sector 7
With who: Aries, battling Sephiroth.
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Cloud «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Strife «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx About to leave, Cloud saw Aoi on the side of 7th Heaven Bar. He nodded his head at her as in saying hi. He was not much of a talker to people. Mostly kept himself being the anti-social type of person. Cloud heard voices screaming out in the distant. He shifted his attention to where his ears heard all the commotions. "..." wondering what was going on, his waist turned couple of inches to his right side. He saw citizens of Midgar running from something. He squinted his eyes to get a clearer view. Until he saw creatures roaming around the city attacking innocent people. It was odd. All of the sudden, a monster was coming straight at him. What a hideous creature dog looking. It looked almost like those black creatures Kadaj summoned and attacked him with, but a lot bigger and different. Once the monster aimed at Cloud, leaping into the air, the front of his black motorcycle popped open. He grabbed onto his broad sword, with full strength, he swung it at the monster slicing it into two pieces a it fell flat on the floor with its tongue sticking out and moving around for it's last breathing moment.

xxxxxxxx Cloud questioned himself what was these creature here for? Did they come out of no where. Did these things belong to Shinra? Curious, he got off the riding object and ran to where Reno was standing. He grabbed onto Reno's white colored shirt and pulled him closer to where he met Cloud's mako eyes. "What is Shinra pulling?." Cloud asked Reno wanting some clear explanations laying his arm relaxed next to his side holding his sword.

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Fashionable Powerhouse

Aoi Mi Sora
User Image
Among the chaos around her, the people of Midgar running into house's and stores to seek shelter, she was calm and focused on the number of beast's comeing straight towards her. "Power of the planet, grant your servant the elements of fire and ice, for she wishes to protect your people..." Masa glowed a bright red while Mune glowed a chilling blue inside their sheath's. "BLAZING SNOW!" She drew at the last second and slayed them all the while remaining in the same spot.

"Get your head in the game!" She yelled over her shoulder at the two idiots behind her. Aoi continued to slay them while dancing. Then it came, the monster with Kadaj's face, at least she might buy Cloud some time to wring all of the information out of the monkey. "Glimmering white and blossoming pink, falling in season's time! Burning Sakura Spears! Aoi arched Masa and it rain fire in the shape of Sakura blossom's, then swang Mune and a path of ice made its way to Kadaj monster. The ice path sprout ice cicles to impale it and the fire burst like bombs when it landed on its back.

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

User Image
                                                        Seventh Heaven was a very popular place these days. He wasn't sure if it was because the service was good or the items were tasty. But he was sure it was all for sexy Tifa. Before Reno could make a move to go inside and get himself a drink, Cloud came soaring out of no where.

"Ah... just the guy I was looking for."

Reno said as he stuck his hands into his pockets. Wanting to say more, he was stopped by another person approaching them. A girl, or course, Aoi. Who else. But right now wasn't the time for him to flirt with her and tease the heck out of her. He was here on business and business meant business.

What was up with these people these days. He didn't even get an action or get to say what he wanted beside his earlier line. Reno turned his head back to where the screams came from. People where running all over the place. Then his eyes stopped at a monster that came straight for him. He jumped to the left and watched as Cloud sliced it in half. He turned back to look at him, he wasn't very please. Aoi, herself was chanting away and killing some. Not paying any attention to what was around him, he felt himself being lift up by no other than Cloud.

"Dude! Chill man! What does it look like? I just barely got out of the helicopter. Did you think that I was racing these monster to get here first and tell you that you are going to be attacked? Hells no it's not from Shinra. If it was from Shinra I wouldn't be here because I know you would kill me."

Reno pushed Cloud off and dust himself. Sheez people these days. Reno was as innocent as pure water. He didn't a single thing about this. He too started to wonder where these replica monsters were coming from. They did look similar to Shinra's but he just knew that it was not from his boss.

Reno turned his head back as he heard a loud cry. It was a huge monster. Reno ran towards it rather than letting it come over to him. He jumped over it and landed on his head. He took his rod and jabbed it into its neck. The monster yelped and fell to the group. He jumped off and landed on his feet perfectly. He turned to face the other two and gave them a thumb up.

"You know, you should really consider thinking before you act. Let's go to the center of Midgar and see what we find. Staying here and waiting isn't going to help."

Not waiting for the two, ran ran off first.

Dangerous Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster
"

~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ███ █ ███ █ ███████ ██ ( I ƒєєℓ it deep within,

єℓєαиσя ғℓυєя

║▐ █████████ █████ ▌▌ it's just вєηєαтн the skin.
                      xxxxx
                      I must cσηƒєѕѕ that × ` I ƒєєℓ like a monste r.

User Image

A typical day for Eleanor involved boredom and waiting for the handsome paycheck. A free lancer artist who makes good money since people loved her artwork. Plus she does a bit of mercenary work here and there for honorable people. She was no fool, Eleanor did not do the work if it effected the innocent. Sighing she stretched her limbs out since for the past few hour she had been drawing a terrian scene that was out of this world, literally. hues of red, orange and yellow made it up for the most part and she found herslef cringing at it. but all in all it looked excellent. " gah my eyes, I dont know if I can stand it much longer" Eleanor groaned as he decided to save her artwork and from there just head outside to the garage where her bike sat. Yeah the first thing people notice is how artsy and nice the bike looks. Its durable and it has seen wear and tear, so there fore the bike can go places.

She got comfy in the chair and revved up the engine. The bike rolled out onto the street and from there she was just heading somewhere. Eleanor was not a person for a specific place, she loved totravel and go to new places. Thankfully, Eleanor had the money to do all of that. she stopped at a red light and just watched people cross the side alk, often stopping to admire the bike she rode then moving on with their lives. All in all today was one of those normal days. " 7th heaven sounds likes a nice place to stop by" Elenaor murmured over the roar of her engine. the light turned green and she went left to the bar. Her bike she parked in the closest parking spot and made sure it was secure before turning it off. She was not a regular customer but she was guessing Tifa knew her by now, at least she hoped so since she came in alot. One last look around and Eleanor was heading for the door. She opened it and the door chimed her entry. Not too many people were around so she took a seat at the window table. Even if people were here, Eleanor was not one for socializing and her demeanor proved it. It radiated coldness and just down right rejection if anyone wanted to come close to her. A good few minutes later she saw these huge monsters just appear outta no where. " The hell!"she swore unsheathing her scythe and adding some materia too it. Firaga was the main one and she had curaga in her vambrace. Within seconds she was fighting these things that were attacking innocent people.

Location:midgar- ll company: none ll outfit:01 ll feeling:meh ll Equipment:scythe & bike ll
User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
The cheerful dar was interrupted by the sounds of screaming people. San paused mid- drink and dared a look outside, seeing the monsters attacking people. He gritted his teeth with anger and went out, closing the door behind him and unsheathed his Katana and pistol, running forward and aimed, shooting at the hounds that was pinning an innocent down, dropping it with a good shot in the head. He helped the male up."Tell everyone to evacuate the area, now!"He exclaimed, seeing the male run off. He glared and faced a group of monsters, clutching his katana in one hand and his gun in the other. He twirled both and xed his arms, smirking."Come and get it.."He murmured. Two of the monsters leaped into action and San leaped up, dodging a swipe of one of them and swing, splitting one in half at the waist.

Where: Midgar
Interacting with?: No one
Mood: Excited
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5) Fire Materia
Health: 100%

Fashionable Powerhouse

Aoi Mi Sora
User Image
She was already on her way, dancing and slicing the creature's. Aoi Sheathed Masa and Mune, "From the Planet I pray, I ask you bequeth me the power of water and lightning, this I wish for the dystruction of mine enimies." The swords glow changed, Masa to a ghostly silver white and Mune to a neon yellow. "Heavenly Earth Blades!" She redrew them, Masa sending a water dragon coiling around and Mune with a electryfying charge. "Drown mine enemines in the sea and char their souls black! Ragnorak!" Water spalshed on the kadaj creature and a powerful jolt rained down on him.

Aoi had to get to the root of the problem, she had to search it out. "Oh where are they?" Cause trouble woudn't start without the cause watching. "Cloud, someone has released these monsters!" She managed to stop kadaj creature from trying to ram Mr. Chocobo into a building, she held her ground. "Heaven's anger from above and angry seas' from below, punishment is your call! Devine Judgement!" A huge bolt of lightning fell from the sky and struck the monster as a gyser of water exploded upward. The water pillar acting as a huge conductor.
User Image

Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ

Smiling softly at Zack she nodded her head, she finally wasn't alone in the Life Stream anymore so she could at least be with him forever even if she wouldn't see any of their other friends again. "Sound good to me, the flowers in the church are growing so well, they will need to be picked soon. How long has it been since you have visited the church?" She questioned as he helped her to her feet, dusting her knees off she glanced around as everything began to change, she took a step closer to Zack feeling uncomfortable with their new surroundings.

"W-What's going on, I have never been here before, not within the lifestream.. But it seemed her question was answered far too quickly, when Zack called out Sephiroth's name her eyes darted to the silver haired male as she stared at him, that was impossible, he couldn't be here. Placing her hand over the area where the mans sword pierced here body feeling it almost pulsate, she was here because he decided it was time for her to die, now he wishes to torment them once more? Zack reacted quicker then Aries could when Sephiroth came at them, feeling his hand push her she stumbled a bit but couldn't catch herself and fell on her butt as she watched the two clash swords. "Zack, becareful" Could you die in the lifestream? What happened after you died here? Where did you go..

Getting to her feet in time to see the silver haired male kick Zack into a wall then come towards her, she was more worried about Zack then the fact that Sephiroth was now coming after her. "Zack!" Her voice called out as the black haired male was soon infront of her blocking the attack that was aimed for her, she felt so weak at this point she needed a weapon she had to help.
Aries kept herself being Zack but when they were sent flying backwards she let out a small scream, more of suprise then anything as they hit the ground with a small thud. When she looked up for their enemy he was gone and they were back in the lifestream version of Midgar. Letting out a small sigh she looked over to Zack, his eyes were closed "Zack.." Her fingers trembled as she ran them over his face, he was breathing but he was out like a light and she needed to treat his wounds.

Looking to the people that approached them, she wasn't entirely sure how to explain what happened and got to her feet requesting help from a few young men to help carry Zack to her home. Luckily people were willing to give her a hand, walking ahead of them leading the three to her home where they laid Zack down on her bed then took their leave to their own homes now. "Why is he here.. What was he talking about to you Zack.." Shuffling around her house as she got a bowl of warm water and a clean cloth as well as some bandage wrap before she took a seat on the side of her bed and began cleaning the blood away from the wounds. "You always protect me.. Thank you" Her voice was gentle as she cleaned his wounds before wrapping them up, getting to her feet she stepped outside of ther home leaning on the wall she stared at the sky, something wasn't right..

ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Cloud «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Strife «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Cloud who was still holding onto Reno's shirt, wanted answer. He told Cloud that these monsters had nothing to do with Shinra. Maybe Reno was right, he wouldn't be here. Reno suddenly broke free from Cloud, he ran off to another direction. He mentioned something about going the center of Midgar. Cloud turned his head to Aoi, where she was standing, nodded his head once to give her a sign that he was going after Reno. If she wanted to come she may. Gripping onto the handle of his sword, he ran after Reno, seeing him running in front of him. He came to the center of Midgar where the huge monument. Stopping, slashed every monster that was coming towards him. Man these monsters appears constantly after each slice. Who is unleashing these creatures Cloud wondered.

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥
User Image

User Image

For the... both of us.
                                                                  That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                  Live.
                                                                  You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                  My honor... my dreams...
                                                                  They're yours now.

Embrace your dreams.
          If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.

Zack, unconscious, in his own little world. He was drifting in the depths of darkness. Just lying there still out of it. Sephiroth must had have hit him hard. The scene started to change into a white color. The soft cool air as blowing at him bushing against his face along his face. Now he lying flat on the ground. Where he was sleeping appeared to be a meadow filled with many different kinds of flowers. There was a wolf stand couple of inches away as it come crept closer to him. It walked to Zack and sniffed his ear up to his head and licked his bleeding cut on the side of his head. He felt something touching his neck he opened his eyes slowly, it felt like some one had glued his eyes shut. He saw a gray wolf above him looking down at him. "..."

His head started to throb like crazy, which awoke from it. He opened his eyes. Where was he? "Argh," he let out a small sigh of pain when he quickly sat up. He looked around the place. It looked kind of familiar, but wasn't sure where. Sephiroth! He thought to himself. Aries? She was no where in sight. He panicked for a second. Shifting his head to the left, he saw a bowl sitting on the table next to him. Where there was a white towel next to the bowl. "This probably Aries home," he said in his mind. Zack stood up and ignored the pain. Pain is not going stop him from doing what he was going to do. He wondered here she had gone too. Before he can get to the exist door, his cell phone rang. Quickly, he search his clothes for his cell. When he found it, he took it out from his pocket. He flipped his black phone open, it was Angeal. "Funny," Zack said laughing. "I sworn I didn't carry a cell phone before I died," he put the cell near ears and begin to greet Angeal with his amazing story about Sephiroth.

"Angeal," Zack said. "I saw and fought with Sephiroth earlier," he informed Angeal.

"I know," Angeal said. "I need to talk to you about that. where are you right now?," he asked him.

"I'm at at a friends place right now. I think it will be safer if we talk here. I send you the address signal through my phone to you," he said as he ended the call. He quickly texted Angeal the message. Closed his phone and put it in his pocket leaving outside. He opened the door and stepped out the door. The air was fresh and nice.

User Image
Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...

Where: At and in Aries house
With who: Aries and waiting for Angeal.

Fashionable Powerhouse

Aoi Mi Sora
User Image
The creature was starting to annoy her. She jumped backwards towards the square, flipping in mid-air and threw Masa and Mune up, "To the Earth I request the cutting edge to slice my enimies clean. Sharpness!" The edge of the blades glowed. The creature followed her to her plan, and a smile appeared on her face. It was time to unleash her devistating attack.

As the creature got closer to her, she sent it upwards with a powerful kick, passed the blades. "I return thee to the Life Stream...." She landed on the ground, coiled up and sprang after it, "To the infinate memories that surround this planet. ENDLESS TRACK!" She threw Masa up after it and grabbed Mune, both blades delivering blows, grabbed Masa, then came right back down, spiraling around it, sending 50 blows each.

She landed as the creaure fell after her and she raised the twins up to impale it, upon kadaj creature's impalement, it evaporated into the Life Stream. She stood then took out two more. "Where are they?" She needed to find the cause. If she couldn't find them, then Aoi would have to beseech the Life Stram for help.

Lupine Wolf

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User ImageAngeline had been driving through Midgar heading in the direction of the bar that Cloud ran his delivery service through when the commotion started. People started screaming not too far ahead of her, she pushed her goggles up to push her hair out of her face and she perked her head up a little, obviously it wasn’t just her imagination because Demon and Ren both became alert. Scanning the streets the beast finally come into view, quickly the female pressed a button on the handlebars, a little screen flipped up where the left mirror was, nobody was at the desk but this would record anyways. “Angeline reporting, Midgar is under attack near the monument. WRO support requested.” The message was short and to the point and with that she released the button and her mirror had come back up. “Beware, there is trouble ahead.” Demon said shifting on the bike so that he was standing facing to the right side of the street. Ren, who had been named after a particular spunky red headed male, jerked up into a standing position facing the left of the street- he was anxious for the fight. “Here they come!” His voice rang out then he leapt from the bike. The crimson haired young woman let both of the wolves jump off to face their own foes, she had her sight set already; the statue in the middle of the city square seemed to be a hot spot and she noticed two very familiar males fighting off the beast.

Angeline sighed in relief; at least Cloud and Reno were alright. It had appeared that both the men were outnumbered so she pressed on the breaks quickly, the motorcycle skid to a stop, shifting to the side where Angeline was already readying and bringing herself up in a crouching position ready to jump off. Pressing the lever for the automatic kick stand Angeline had jumped high into the air when the bike came to a sudden stop. With an acrobatic flip she pulled out both of her Twin Blades out of their sheaths and summoning a flame through her natural magic. With the increase of the ‘maxed out’ fire materia that was in each of her weapons she released a fire storm upon the large beast. It started as she spun in the air, almost like whips extending from her wrist but it spread quickly into several flaming projectiles that collided with the beast that had been chasing and attacking innocent people.

When Angeline landed she was closer to Reno. “Oi! You know what’s going on?” She asked, her red eyes catching the handsome males face. She didn’t have time to just sit and stare at the slender male, another beast was upon her. It was approaching with increasing speed and she let out a small laugh as she surged forward at top speed. Springing from the ground Angeline soared through the air, above the creatures head- she turned her body in the middle of the air and dug one of her blades into the beast shoulders. Using her fire magic again she lit the blade on fire, the thing let out a scream of pain which only made the female smirk slightly as she drove her right dagger into the monsters skull. Before the beast hit the ground she freed both blades and was once again air born, fire licking up around her as she collided with another one of the monsters. When she did so the monster burst in to flames, crashing to the ground the female used her momentum to tumble into a summer salt and skid to a halt in a crouched position just feet from Reno. “How’s it hanging?” The shorter woman asked through a wicked giggle, looking up to the red headed male then glancing over to Cloud who seemed to be handling himself well enough.

Who: Demon & Ren; Reno and Cloud What: Fighting When: During Fight Where: Midgar Thinking: What the hell is going on?/color]
【OoC: Yes- I know my description says something other than the picture... Her hair is crimson and eyes are red- it looks like a fire in her eyes with specks of other colors- yellow, orange, red and even black, when she uses her fire magic it flickers.
【Word Counter: 650

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.
User Image

>>San<<

San ran along the walls and hopped down, turning towards a Kadaj creature and smirked lightly. He gripped his katana which glowed a blue color and launched himself at the creature, slicing right through it at the waist. He landed and a second later, the creature fell to pieces. He twirled his blade and aimed his gun at a monster going to attack Aoi from behind. He shot, and the bullet slammed through its head, dropping it instantly. He grinned and twirled the gun. He ran over to join Aoi and the others."Looks like we gotta stick together eh?" He said.

Where: Midgar
Interacting with?: Everyone
Mood: Excited
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces