Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inoke gave him a weird look.

"Whatever."

Inoke ran at Grey as she tried to slice at him with one of her daggers. She figured he'd give up after a few hits..

Eloquent Explorer

Grey stood there watching her closely as she neared him gradually trying to foretell what her next move was gonna be. He smiled and chuckled a bit as he closed his eyes and let his guard go letting his muscles relax.
Once Inoke was close enough she slashed upwards with the dagger in her right hand while she turned, planning on bringing the dagger in her left hand around for a stab at his stomach after she turned.

Eloquent Explorer

grey opened his eyes and noticed her tactic, "Cmon and stab me already is it that hard," he sighed and waited for the the feel of the blow to see if truly he was prepared fors his battle with vyne and make sure his motive was true.
Inoke went through with her attack, and jumped back. She wondered what the heck he had planned, having not moved or so she thought.

Eloquent Explorer

Grey stood there and felt her dagger pierce his skin and grunted, withing seconds he began to breath in deeply and and closed his eyes as he got into a fighting stance. His blood ran down like deep crimson river a small puddle forming around him little by little. "hmmm not bad..." he smiled he stood up straight relaxing his muscles and reaching in his back pockest and pulled out a coin and flipped it towards her. "There you go...theres your money, now leave me be."
"....Drake?" she asked curiously, her questions earlier not illicting any respons from him. He was really acting strange. She wondered if he was feeling alright. Perhaps he had spent too much time in the archives?

"...Are you okay? Drake...?" she asked again, hoping to get some reply this time.
He turned around and gave off a weak smile. "Yea...fine, now where do you want to go?" he asked, his voice shaking a bit. He turned back around not wanting to look at her right now.
"...Drake...?" she asked softly, wondering why he was so quiet, and that he refused to look at her. Was it something she had done? She couldn't imagine why all of a sudden he was so introverted.

"...Would you rather press on to the next temple?" she asked, wondering if obliging in his wishes would make him feel better.
"It would be better to be prepared like you said," He started walking, not waiting up for her. Can I really do this? he thought to himself.

((is going to sleep, tired smile ))
Inoke raises an eyebrow.

"This can't be all you have...I'm not some newbie theif." Inoke repsonded as she glared, not moving to pick up the coin, yet
"...Okay...." she said softly, following after him as he took off on his way without even waiting for her. He was acting strange, but she didn't want to push anything.

She decided to just tag along quietly, not asking anything.
Matt carefully eyed Nikinya as she moved around on the crutches. He had to admit, he was always facinated by the half people half neko people. Ever since he was a child, he wanted to study them. His father, however, brought him up to be the physician that he is now. Much like a cat, his curiosity wandered to how Nikinya got her wound. He would wait until after she had the tour from Ciara to ask though. She appears to be such a nice person. Also, I heard her speak her language. If memory suits... she is Keidran. I wonder how old she is... Matthew thought to himself as he took off his glasses and checked them, to make sure they weren't dirty.
Nikinya was in thought as she moved around in circles. One major thing was on her mind; when her birthday was. I've been so busy the past years that I can't remember the proper date... All these human calendars are so confusing... I really need to know so I can warn Vyne and everyone here about my seven and a half year... She sighed. Why can't the male Keidrans go through the stuff that femal Keidrans do? Ed'c bucedejamo ihvyen yht ehcyha....

Eloquent Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sen left the inn and looked left and right. He let out a deep sigh. First, he was lost in a forest. Now, he was lost in a city. He moaned in depression and began to wander the city. Maybe he'd find someone nice that would help him. ...I doubt it..

Eloquent Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sen continued through the city. He kept his ears hidden under his hair in case anyone didn't take kindly to him. He wandered for a while until he was too tired to walk anymore. He sat down against a building and sigh. This could get worse...I just know it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff