Welcome to Gaia! ::

so either people did not read or forgot but let me remind some of you again

this is a heterosexual chat 0.67647058823529 67.6% [ 23 ]
which means no yaoi or yuri is allowed here guys 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
so my apologies if that throws you off your groove or something 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████

hello and welcome fellow gaia rpers !
                                  so this here is another chat room rp. but , here's the thing , this is a heterosexual chat rp. which means no yaoi and no yuri.
                                  my apologies but that's just how its going to be here. some of us just want a break from all of that,
                                  which is no problem so , if you do have a problem , go down below and you can vent there at a link that is given.
                                  Anyway , for those who want to join just scroll down and read the rules , well I hope you all do I know many don't , and fill out the profile and what not and join ~.

x x x██████████████████████████████ ♕ ███████████

d e e e e e e e e e e e e e nprofiles. offline. ooc.

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████ xx ███████

███ █ rule one
                                  well first things are first ! for those who are angry and pissy at this chat and think that everyone here are ' homophobes ' and wont listen to reason you can direct yourself here.
                                  so the only thing I ask is that you use appropriate language and actually sound mature when trying to argue. honestly if you're going to be rude and sound like a arrogant jackwagon , I will just reply back to you with sarcasm and be a jackwagon myself. so if you treat me with respect I'll treat you with respect , get it ? so again , use appropriate language and be mature about it if you're going to complain.

███ █ rule two
                                  so as we all know follow gaias rules blah blah. we hear this all the time I'm sure you all got it memorized by heart.
                                  so this chat will be PG-16 no higher. which means no dirty nasteh stuff. take the howdy doody stuff outside of the chat if you must but do not have it here. a lot of us don't want to see it so , meh.

███ █ rule three
                                  when playing your characters we expect them to be in character. which means if you don't think you can play your character right , maybe you shouldn't join as them and try again later i you have more confidence in yourself for it. I mean if its your first time its totally fine and just try your best. and for those who think its ' funny ' to play your characters out of character , get out. now. just get out. don't even apply here.
                                  then also do not ignore other people. cannot stress this out enough. we just get so sick and tired of being ignored and it makes us really upset and hurt. if you're busy its totally fine and you can just limit to a few people but if you're not , don't ignore just because you don't like that person or whatever.
                                  character limit is 8 right now by the way
                                  not sure if this chat rp is going to be very popular in the first place so lets just keep the limit to 8 at the moment c :
                                  annnnnd I'm just going to keep it to where online anime / manga / video game people will be accepted no book or real life characters please sorry ;;

███ █ rule four
                                  I ask that everyone make at least decent layouts. they don't have to be godly holy like , just decent. I don't want to see a bunch of pictures crowded together or text stuff crowded together , it gets really irritating and bothersome to look at.

theft will not be tolerated here.
                                  if I get pm's about you stealing anything I'm kicking you out of the rp. I wont kick you out right away , I will request that you change your layout if that is what you stole , if it is a picture or a username that you stole I will request that you delete it , but if I get another report that you stole something , I will kick you out. this has happened before in the past in another chatroom and honestly it wasn't really that fun and its a real drag when someone's layout gets stolen or pictures or usernames too.
                                  so theft is a no - no here.

███ █ rule five
                                  last but not least , have fun ! enjoy your time here with everyone.
                                  and there may be rules added later on or the rules may be edited. just depends c :

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

so here is where all you lovelies will find the profile skeleton and fill out. now do not change anything in this profile. if you do , I will know. and I will reject you.
                                  send all profiles and reserves to me. title your PMs for profiles as ' destroyed dreams ' and reserves as ' one last final dream '.

User Image
                                  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _↻FIRST NAME. ♔`LAST NAME.
                                  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _████████████████████████████
                                  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _because I don't wanna loose my sunshine
                                  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _I wanna forget all those bad memories from hell

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _⊹` series. _ _ _ gaia username:↻
                                  _ _ _ _ _ _character username

[imgleft]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm238/Kaboom-Deidara/000.png[/imgleft]
                                  [size=6][color=white]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/color][/size]↻FIRST NAME. ♔`LAST NAME.
                                  [size=6][color=white]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/color][/size][size=14][color=white][strike][color=black]████████████████████████████[/color][/strike][/color]
                                  [size=6][color=white]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/color][/size][size=7][b]because I don't wanna loose my sunshine[/b][/size]
                                  [size=6][color=white]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/color][/size][size=7][b]I wanna forget all those bad memories from hell[/b][/size]

[size=6][color=white]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/color][/size][size=10]⊹` series. [color=white]_ _ _[/color] gaia username:↻[/size]
                                  [size=6][color=white]_ _ _ _ _ _[/color][/size][size=10]character username[/size]

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

User Image
                                  d e n d r a██████████████████████████████
                                  d e n d r a - c h a n2nd owner. Distant-Dendra. crazy mofo
                                  why hello there. greetings to all who are reading this. my name is Dendra and I am a senior in highschool and a artist.
                                  well , there's not really much to even say about myself I'm a rather boring person in reality so,
                                  I don't even know why you'd want to know about me lol. but aside from all that , if you want
                                  to ask me any questions or anything like that you can message me I'll gladly answer any of them.
                                  SO YEA THIS IS ALL I'LL REALLY SAY BECAUSE AGAIN I'M BORING SO YEA.

User Image
                                  d e n d r a██████████████████████████████
                                  d e n d r a - c h a nowner. lethope-shine. cutie pie.
                                  hiii! 8D this is mizuki, though right now i`m lethope-shine. but if you knew me back when i was mizuki mitsukai, then by all means if you want call me mizuki. i don`t mind. other than that, hope or shine will work. or michie. i like michie. uhm- but but. uh. makes sure to follow all the rules and don`t ignore people. BI you know why? cause .. my boyfriend is a very dangerous hamster. don`t want to mess with that. D': /lololol.dja kda UHM. so .. yeah. ohgod--

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

Jan 27th. chat is under construction

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

event stuff

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

PAAIIIRRRIIINNGGSSS. YEESSS CRACK DELICIOUS CANON PAAIIRRIINNGGSS

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

reserved reserved

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

reserved reserved

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

reserved reserved

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

reserved reserved

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

reserved reserved

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

reserved reserved

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

reserved reserved

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

OPEN OPEN OPEN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff