Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Shade

User Image

š¯”‰inal š¯”‰antasy š¯”—actics š¯”„dvance: The Sloth, the Coward and the Runaway

Aged Shade

Story:

Twice now it has occurred where strangers from some unknown land have appeared in Ivalice with little idea of how. Both times the strangers were children, and both times their adventures led them home though one mystical power or another. The means by which these children were transported to this land of fantasy was nothing more than a book, an ancient book that supposedly grants wishes.

There exist more copies of this book, though very few exist and fewer still are attainable. As a chance find in an old book store a jaded college student picks one up thinking the spell book would make for an interesting anthropological read or if little else a good Halloween decoration. One night he decides to show the book to a small group of friends and acquaintances as they sit around his apartment drinking. They all dismiss the book, assuming it isnā€™t even as old as it looks as some of the characters are written in some unintelligible language while other pages are simply in English. The legible text however does mention the ability to grant wishes and so the group takes turns explaining what it is they would wish for: all being rather earthly and grounded young adults their wishes are mostly simple wishes of avoidance of responsibility or to not have to worry about things like paying bills. In the back of each of their minds they wish for something much greater than theyā€™re willing to admit. That night they all return to their homes, dorms and apartments to sleep. The next day they would wake not in the comfortable settings in which they feel protected and safe but instead in a strange land of creatures and magic that could be the answer to some of their problems. The question now is do any of them want to return to the lives they once lived?

Aged Shade

Rules/Ect:

User Image- Double down, follow all gaia and forum ToS and rules

- I (SgtSpecial) have final say over what goes here, I'm not a tyrant...

- PM all profiles to me with the subject "montblanc"

- please start with one character, one or two can be afforded to people as needed/under the right circumstances

- we will be following a half-ashed version of the job system so please chose a "basic" job class for your race to start

- you can chose to be non-hume, in this instance some of those transported to Ivalice may be turned into another race (for story reasons)

- Basic Classes:
*Hume: Soldier, Thief, Archer, Black Mage, White Mage
*Nu Mou: Beast Master, Black Mage, White Mage
*Viera: Fencer, White Mage, Archer (we have quite a few viera so choosing another race would be preferred)
*Moogle: Animist, Thief, Black Mage
*Bangaa: Warrior, White Monk
*Gria: Hunter
*Seeq: Ranger, Berserker

- Given that all transported characters will be taken to Ivalice they have to have at least a minor knowledge of Final Fantasy 12, this does not have to be mentioned in a bio specifically and it also doesn't mean the RPer has to know everything (or anything) as references will be offered as needed, just know that Ivalice is a fantasy land of magic and monsters run mostly by a system of groups called clans that do missions for anyone who asks and is willing to pay, a link to a wikia will be supplied in the OOC thread and feel free to just ask about anything you don't know or are confused about

Aged Shade

Profiles:

[imgleft]imageurl, not too big please[/imgleft]
[b]Puppeteer:[/b] (Username)
[b]Name:[/b] (Characters birth name)
[b]Nickname:[/b] (what is your character known by, if she is)
[b]Race:[/b] (Hume, Viera, Moogle etc. If human are you one of the transported?)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (What does your character act like)
[b]Bio:[/b] (Quick of character's history before Ivalice)
[b]Wish:[/b] (What did your character wish for. IF NOT ONE OF THE TRANSPORTED REMOVE THIS SECTION)
[b]Job Class:[/b] (pick basic job class as listed for your race)
[b]Clan:[/b] (will most likely be decided after the RP has been started)

Profile Page

User Image

Aged Shade

Extra:

OOC chat

7/23/14

- RP was just created, it is not open as we have no characters yet but we will accept profiles as of this moment, limited amount of roles for those transported to Ivalice, most I believe are spoken for however if you can convince me why to add another try, otherwise Ivalice natives are quite welcome

7/28/14

- Should be ready to begin soon, could use one or two more characters who are not originally from Ivalice.

7/29/14
- Only one spot left if you want one of the characters transported to Ivalice via the book. Two if you can really convince me why I should accept an extra character. Otherwise should be able to start this week.

7/31/14
- RP starts tomorrow woot!
I'll probably take first post, if not I'll still post saying when everyone can.

8/7/14
- RP is going pretty well so far, still going through intro stuff but it's moving along. Viera seem to be pretty popular, and while I'm no necessarily trying to keep some quota of all races if you're debating between making a viera or another race, non-vieras would be appreciated. Anyway, keep posting and having fun.

Aged Shade

Lists:
or something

Aged Shade

Aged Shade

Aged Shade

Aged Shade

Aged Shade

Aged Shade

Aged Shade

Aged Shade

Aged Shade