Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this series of FFIX-2 please your literte satisfaction?

Quite so. 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
I'm afraid not. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

鈻扳柊鈻扳柊饾暠饾枂饾枡饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枒'饾暯饾枈饾枎鈻扳柊鈻扳柊

User Image

"Well, I'll be happy to help ya get some gil for yourself. So long as I get to keep some too." She said with a small smile. A girl had to earn a living somehow, right? She glanced over to the gil pouch she had snatched earlier. "And you can keep that, for saving my hide. Not like I would have ended up with it anyways if not for you." She would have been caught and living in a cell for the rest of her life, that was for sure. And with that said, she stood up, brushing herself off gently. "So lead the way." She said as she glanced out to the doorway. She always felt Nobles deserved to be stole from. All they do is flaunt their money, with their nice clothes, fancy style of living, and buying things for a high price that they know they'd never need, anyways. And here Fate was, stealing just to eat a days worth of food. Go figure.

Generous Friend

User Image
User Image

"Perfect". Youko fastened his pace as he took the fireball by the tip of his sword and began running up the wall, when he began to slow down he swung it at the wall infront of him as he leaped. The fireball caused an explosion that gave Youko a push towards the roof where the Lobo flower was, and stabbed his sword into it. "Break!" Some of the roots were caused to petrify and fall apart as Youko pushed himself away and stabbed his Masamune into the ceiling as to not fall down as the Lobo Flower did.

"Ha, got him down." The Lobo Flower collapsed from the ceiling to the floor and remained silent, was it dead? Things are just never that easy. From the ceiling, a root broke out and grabbed Youko's foot, pulled him away into the air, leaving the Masamune stuck in the ceiling. "Dammit, my Masamune!" The vine struck Youko down against the floor harshly and whipped down at him.

User Image

Generous Friend

群nast群s R群gn群rok

User Image

Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out...

Hmm - wait let me rewrite that..

Anastas nodded and thanked her for the gil, I suppose it was a reward, who knows, but this girl was understanding. "Anything you steal is yours, I take no share for another thief's hard work. Let's go." Anatas led the way, going through the back exit and creeping on the rooftops. After a while they climbed down some stairs that led to an alleyway, not far after that was the performance play. "People are beginning to go inside. These nobles look like they have quite a bit of gil on them."

Nobles were entering the building on their carriages and only a handful of guards were guarding the front. So, easy enough said, they'd go through the back. Anastas went out along in the open and walked casually, he'd pickpocket anyone in the way. Showing off to Fate, he showed her the gil pouches he had stolen by waving them behind his back and smirked. A guard patroled the side of the building, Anastas obsereved him. His helmet was a bit big, his movement uncoordinated, and he seemed clumsy, perfect. When given the chance Anastas snuck behind him, pushed his helmet down so he couldn't see, tripped him as he panicked, grabbed his shield and knocked him out with it, all without a sound.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching..

Ah yes, yes much better..
User Image

Xavier LeBlanc

Xavier's spirit rose as he saw Youko cut down the beast. However his high spirits were short lived as the samurai was dragged down with it. Xavier rushed to where the man fell, while he was too slow to catch him he was just fast enough to shoot a bolt of lighting at the vine attacking Youko. While it hadn't been the spell he had been planing on it worked just the same.

"How much more can this damn thing take?" Xavier asked as he threw himself between Youko and the monster, his knife in hand.

Generous Friend

User Image
User Image

"Dammit..I noticed from it's vines's strength..that it's not a Lobo Flower..it's a goddamned Antlion." Youko rolled aside as the vine that Xavier had jolted fell where he stood. Youko quickly looked up and saw his Masamune. "I won't use Ramuh, this cave is too small..it'd cave it.." The floor around the Antlion began to turn into sand..not just that, it was a quicksand. The Antlion stood in the middle as he began shooting out hardened spheres of sand, getting hit by those would be that, he'd eventually shoot a Bio spell but we'd easily dodgde away.

"Tch. If I had my Masamune I'd end this quickly!"

User Image
User Image

Xavier LeBlanc

Xavier looked at the sand, "Wait so it was a bad idea to use fire then" he ducked down as a hardened ball of sand shot above his head. "You wanna try to get at your sword, while I shoot blizzard?" Xavier asked as he began forming the spell, waiting for another ball of sand to come shooting his way.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

User Image

Fate had followed his lead towards the theater. She watched as the nobles all started to pile in, and followed Anastas around to the side alley. She smirked as he flaunted off the gil he had pocketed. She had some she had helped herself to, the bags of gil hidden in a bag she had resting on her side. She figured it would be smart not to flaunt what she stole last time, or hold it out openly.

Stopping for a moment, she watched as Anastas took out the guard swiftly and quietly, smirking a little. "Show off." She told him playfully as she stuck her tongue out to him. Though she didn't mean much harm to her words. All the same , she started moving down the side of the building then to go at and find the entrance. The town here was certainly different then Treno.

Generous Friend

User Image
User Image

"No, you did great. I just didn't expect for my prized Masamune to get stuck in the ceiling like that." Youko was getting too attached to this boy, he was out to destroy Gaia, why did he work alongside this boy? Sometimes things never go as planned, but one thing was certain, his Masamune is one of the strongest weapons in Gaia, and he needed it."You're magic supply is low. And my weapon is stuck, we need to get my Masamune so I can summon Ramuh.." Youko kept the monsters distracted as he dodged the sand and his claws. Antlions, were ugly beasts. "Find a way to get my Masamune back if you want to leave here alive."

User Image
User Image

Xavier LeBlanc

"Alright, but I do my best thinking while smoking" Xavier said as almost instantaneously a lit cigarette appeared in his mouth. The mage looked around the room, the walls were sheer, almost too much to climb, and the sword was in the middle of the ceiling. Perhaps if he could get the Antilion to shoot at the sword that would knock it free, but how would he do that? In either case he needed to get to the top of this room, so he took out his knife and dug it into the wall, grabbing another out of his pocket he attempted to scale the wall towards the sword.

Generous Friend

群nast群s R群gn群rok

User Image

Looking back at the guard, he made sure he was knocked out, and silenced. Turning to the girl he smiled and replied. "Hearing you say such sweet words give me butterflies. hahaha." Anastas enjoyed himself as he led the way inside, the back of the building was dark, but they soon approached the backstage area. Slowly, they remained in the shadows and grabbed some disguises from the costumes in a box. Anastas dressed himself as a Burmecian, with a hat long enough to cover his face. The seats were already being filled.

Nobles walked by and Anastas waited for Fate so they could fit into the crowd together, he looked away as she changed into her costume. "Remmember my costume..we'll split up once we're in the crowd. If anything goes wrong, meet here."

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

User Image

Fate followed him indoors, looking down into the costume bin. She dug through it herself, able to find a dress she could slip on over her clothes. She just shoved whatever she had to take off into her bag. It wasn't anything too regal, but it wouldn't make her stick out in the crowd. Though for good measure, she took her hair down from it's messy up do, to let it fall softly around her.

"I gotcha. Don't worry. What could possibly go wrong." Of course she said so sarcastically. There could be a million things that could go wrong. But Fate wasn't going to worry about any of them. She liked to use the 'live life by the moment' card whenever she could, and acted more in impulse then strategy. Which didn't always suit and end well for her, but she didn't mind. she wasn't dead yet, which was good. Waiting for the right moment, she eventually slipped into the crowd then, waving off to the new found friend as she walked in with the very crowd she hated. Oh well. She'd have to suck it up, and deal with it for now.

Generous Friend

User Image
User Image

The boy thought smart, Youko was about to get clawed as he was distracted looking at Xavier do his thing. Youko grabbed the Antlion massive claw with his bare hands, and pushed it back, he then punched it away. Angered, the Antlion began rampaging as he smashed the floor with his claws, causing the ground to shake. Youko lost momentum for a second, but even that was long enough for the Antlion to bash Youko against a wall. A small trail of blood rivered down from Youko's head, it turned his front of his white hair crimson red, as he smiled and charged at the Antlion, annoying it with his speed.

"You're not going to kill me, I've fought alongside Jio! I will not die to an ugly beast!" The Antlion summoned Seedlings and Youko confronted them with his own fists, keeping them back one at a time.

User Image
User Image

Xavier LeBlanc

Xavier was almost there his arms burning as they held him up, the sword was close almost in grasp when suddenly one of his knives fell, falling from the ceiling into a seedling. 'Well at least the knife did something' Xavier thought to himself as he furrowed his brows and began swinging towards the sword. He released from his one hold on the ceiling, and grabbed the hilt of the blade. His weight wrenched the blade free as they both fell to the ground. Xavier fell into the quick sand as Masamune bounced towards its master.

Generous Friend

群nast群s R群gn群rok

User Image

Watching her let her hair down he smiled, it took him a while to look away but now he was focused. As she walked off with the crowd he let out a 'Hmph', but he meant it in a good way, that he's glad to have help. Anastas despised the Nobles as much as she did, maybe even more. Swimming with the crowd, he began to take the most average gil bags he could find, he placed them in a pouch he had around his back, so no one would notice. The play was starting, it was the famous "I Want To be Your Canary" play that Alexandrians loved very much. Anastas took little breaks to even watch the show a bit, but he continued onward. Now he had 49oo gil, thanks to Fate.

Guards kept watch, seems no one had reported anything yet, he constantly wondered how Fate was doing, he noticed a man with blue hair..something about him...didn't feel right. The man walked down the front row and dissapeared from view, he had a feeling he'd see him again.

[[I plan on making another villain, someone who looks like No.II from Organization 13]]

Generous Friend

User Image
User Image

Youko watched as Xavier held his sword, but he fell towards the quicksand, and he was drowning. Youko had given him his word that if he had gotten his sword, he'd get out alive, and he kept his promised. Youko swung his sword in a 360 angle and vanished the nearby Seedlings. Charging up his hands with lightning, he grasped his sword hard and spoke out Ramuh's name. Lightning bolts carved into the rocks of the cave, some struck the Antlion but he wasn't down, an old man appeared before Youko.

Ramuh:"What is thy bidding...?" Youko pointed at the Antlion, followed by a pointing to Xavier. "Vanquish this fiend and free my comrade! Judgement Bolt!" Ramuh tossed his staff at the Antlion like a bolt and it stabbed through the monster, frying in from the heat of the energy, Ramuh grabbed a hold of Xavier's hand and brought him to Youko. The heat turned the Antlion and the quicksand into glass as the cave began to cave in.

Ramuh:"If you survive this my master...I'll be waiting for you." Ramuh withered away and Youko grabbed Xavier by the hand as they began running.

[[OOC:Edited the link.]]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas