Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                      User Image

• Alistair took his time eating, cutting the scrambled eggs into pieces and scooping them up to eat. He paused to give some to Pudding every once in a while. The little azurill happily chomped away, eating messily on his lap, which was why he only gave little pieces she could eat whole. The red head didn't eat as hastily our loudly as Jeremy did. The burp startling him enough to glance up at the other before finishing up his eggs. "No... I mean.. I like apple pie, but eating it like that will make me never want to eat apple pie again." Axel wrinkled his nose. Overeating was not something he did. He hated eating too much and eating all that apple pie was going to make him sick to the stomach. No thanks.

When he finished his meal, he set Pudding down and nodded his head, setting his empty plates in the sink. "Oh, I can-" Axel started, dropping it however as he shifted slightly. Jeremy and Kobi went about cleaning up the dishes, though he didn't mind doing them since Jeremy did the cooking. He grabbed a dish rag and cleaned off the table instead, wiping up all the crumbs and cleaning the table top. Then he sat down and picked up Pippa to give her some much needed attention. They'd slept in the other room last night, so he snuggled up to her, giving her a kiss and loving on her.

"No, I've had my share of alcohol before. I don't get drunk that easily." Alistair shrugged, tickling Pippa's tummy a little the way she liked before his fingers scratched at the spot behind her ears that she absolutely loved. She slumped into his lap with a sigh and he moved to massage her cheeks. "You eat too many, you're going to get fat." Axel commented with a soft snort. Jeremy had such a soft spot for macaroons. But he didn't mind going to buy some for him. He'd buy them for Jeremy any time!

Alistair jerked his head over when he heard Ginger meow loudly at Nero. "Pudding!" He reached over quickly to pull the little blue water pokemon into his arms, glaring at Nero for just a second before he looked away quickly, cuddling his poor little babies. He cuddled her and kissed her a few times. "You're okay. You're okay." He cooed softly. He didn't relax until Nero walked off and left the room. Afterwards, he set his pokemon down and went to the room after Jeremy, changing into a pair of jeans and a gray sweater. He ran his fingers through his hair before tugging on the bottom of his sweater and headed out at Jeremy's yell.

"Can I bring Pudding with me?" Axel asked, she could curl up in his hood. Pippa could get feisty when they went out unless it was for walks or runs. She had more of a tendency to run up to other people while Pudding liked to just watch from wherever she had been placed, all curled up and cozy. Not to mention, he didn't like leaving the poor defenseless little thing behind with Nero.

Sarangkohane

Pesky Detective

User Image
J E R E M Y x A N D E R S O N

"Oh, well." He paused, stopping himself from suggesting the baking contest. Oh no, no way he was going to have Alistair start baking and cooking in the kitchen! That boy always asked Jeremy to be his taster. Not that Alistair was a bad cook, it was decent enough. He just didn't like him using his kitchen. He would rather make food for the both of them than have that boy touch his pots and pans. Besides, he didn't exactly trust Alistair a hundred percent yet. He didn't know if Axel would try to poison him one day or something! People can change, people are great actors. He knew from personal experience. No way he'd ever trust Alistair fully yet, even though it appears as though the boy is completely loyal to him. "Could enter the carving contest next year. Got plenty of pumpkins to practice on downstairs." He suggested. "If they're still doing sign ups, you could give it a try for this year." He shrugged his shoulders.

It'd be nice to get some a lone time to himself so he could perhaps flirt with someone. Oh, he hopes to see Irving there. That man had a nice physique. Licking his lips, a small grin grew on his lips. Mhmm, I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that. Or Emiko, he wouldn't mind tapping that a** either. That b***h took his money, might as well get some sugar for it. He leaned against the railing of the staircase, waiting for Alistair to come by. When he finally came, he nodded his head at his question. "Yeah sure, she can come." Better than Pippa, he didn't like that little runt too much. Always running around, always the one to try to rebel. Good thing that Pippa was staying at home with Cain and Nero. Those two would keep a good eye on Pippa. Well, Cain would. He knew that Nero was taking a nap right now. That dragon needed more exercise, he contemplated on forcing him to go stretch his wings. But then, he'd whine about wanting to go home early. He thought, deciding on letting him stay home. They could go for a walk after the festival.

He headed down the stairs with Kisa floating next to him. Patting his pockets, he realized that he had forgotten the keys! Kobi had them though, the typhlosion handed them to Jeremy with a grunt. "Thanks Kobi." He patted him on the shoulder, pocketing the keys before unlocking the front doors. "GINGER!" He called out loudly, waiting for a few seconds. He heard a soft meow, indicating that she was either upstairs or had a sore throat. Most likely upstairs considering that she appeared fine a few minutes ago. Ginger was bidding the little ones good bye, asking Cain to be gentle with them and make sure Nero stayed asleep until they got back. She tip toed down the stairs, making her way to Jeremy's side. "There ya are, girl." He patted her on the head before opening the door for her. Once they were all out of the general store, he closed it and locked it up. Pocketing the keys, he led the way to the festival. "Where do you want to go to first Alistair? I don't think they start the contest 'till later." He was lax today, nothing much to worry about. Alistair had been on good behavior so far and Kisa was there by his side to keep him in check.

"We need to stop by at the bakery tent later, definitely. See if they got anything new for sale. Definitely gotta get some of those macaroons too." He licked his lips, craving for them. Macaroons just reminded him of his childhood. It gave him a good feeling inside. Also they were scrumptious and hard to make on his own. "And I'm not going to get fat." He inched closer towards Alistair, his eyes shifted from side to side to make sure no one was looking as he pinched Axel's upper thigh. "Not as long as we exercise." He whispered before moving away again. "MACAROONS!" He boomed, quickening his pace towards the stand. "'Less you see something you like right now."

there's nothing here but surviving 'till something goes away

OUTFIT: Here
CREW: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
COMPANIONS: Kisa, Kobi, and Ginger.

sayamame

Pesky Detective

User Image

( ) BONJOUR MON CHER !!

It was going to be a long day! Christian knew that yesterday while he was enjoying karaoke night at the bar the day before. He had excused himself early before any of the fun stuff actually happened unfortunately, he had a tent to set up for the festival! He was at the tent with Javert in front of the bakery. Even though the bakery was technically closed today, it actually wasn't. Since it was the fall festival, he wanted to advertise his shop! Yawning, he began setting up his stand in front of his bakery. It was a lot easier to set it right there because then Colette could be inside the kitchen baking various goodies. She wouldn't have to travel far to get them to Christian. They'd be fresh too! Once he finished setting up the table, he grabbed a few chairs from inside the bakery and placed it one of the tables. He had two white, rectangular ones out that was draped with a golden cloth. Colette came out with the first batch of goodies, they were macaroons. She had packaged them into cute little bags, putting six cookies in each and tying them with a red ribbon. On each bag there was a picture of a silhouette of two ninetales walking side to side.

"Delicieux!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands together. Colette did an excellent job making these! She was one of his top bakers! "Now we need some cookies too. Peanut butter! Also cut the macaroons in half so we can give them as free samples." He ordered, putting the macaroons to the side. He laid them out in a row according to flavor. Vanilla bags were first then coconut followed by pistachio, coffee, and assorted. Colette was going to make more flavors, but for now this was what they had. It wasn't a bad start, they had six bags of each flavor. Colette headed back into the bakery to bring out more batches. She was in there with Laurent today, baking sweets for the festival. No one would want bread today, surely they'd want something sweet which was why was focused on pumping out cookies!

"Javert, je suis faim!" He laughed, getting hungry at the sight of those delicious cookies. He'd have to take a sample later when Colette came out with the tray! He rubbed his stomach, ignoring his urge to open up a bag and start chowing down on one of those! Oh those colorful cookies really tempted and tested his patience. Biting his lower lip, he reached over to grab one of those bags just to have a little taste. Smack! Colette was back out with a tray of macaroon samples no time flat. She scowled Christian, setting them down next to the bags. "Christian! Non! Ce n'est pas pour tu!" She went shook her head at him in disappointment before rushing back into the bakery. She went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing an apple out of it. Heading back out, she handed Christian the red apple, saying, "Ça! Pour tu!" Grinning from ear to ear.

Frowning, he took the apple and sighed. Slumping down in his chair, he started to munch on it slowly. It was good and juicy, but he would prefer getting a taste of those macaroons! "Ah, Colette, before I forget. I know Laurent is baking his pie for the contest, but could you ask him to whip up a few cupcakes? The popular flavors like chocolate and vanilla. Also, tell him to set aside a few to cut them into fourths. They will be used as samples." His eyes stared at the sample macaroons that were just sitting there in front of him. Laying down on that silver plate, just asking to be eaten. Temptation was too grand, good thing Javert was next to him! Javert made sure to keep Christian's sweet tooth under control. Thanks to both, Javert and Colette, he is still fit and healthy!

Colette walked back to the kitchen, cleaning her paws at the sink again before drying them and placing on some gloves. She needed to wear gloves to make sure fur from her paws wouldn't get into the food. These gloves went all the way up to her elbow and she wore an apron at all times. She was always extremely careful at keeping the food fur free. Heck, these gloves were specially made by Christian to accommodate for her round spikes at her forepaws! "Laurent, Christian wants some cupcakes for the front! He wants you to set aside some to cut into samples." She told him as she brought out another batch of macaroons from the oven. She placed them on a counter, letting them cool off before bagging them. Now it was time to start working on the batter for peanut butter cookies! "Oh! And if you could help me make a batch of brownies too, that would be perfect." She added in while beating up butter, eggs, sugar, and peanut butter together.

Christian is out in front of the bakery.
Wearing this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Javert xxx Colette xx Aurora xx Marcèle

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHAT IF I CAN'T FORGET YOU? ↘︎↘︎ xxxxxxxxxxI'LL BURN YOUR NAME INTO MY THROAT

xx↳ THE LOCAL TATTOO ARTIST xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♱♱♱ xxxxxxxxxxI'LL BE THE FIRE THAT'LL CATCH YOU

WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT PICKING UP THE PIECES?

NONE OF THE COLORS EVER LIGHT UP ANYMORE IN THIS HOLE.

"I promise to not say a word to them," Mikhail claimed, puckering his lips to show that they were sealed since both hands were occupied. "I'll make sure to pay a little extra special attention next time to make up for it," He claimed with a light chuckle. Even he had to admit that the two bellosom were rathe adorable, and he wasn't overly fond of flowery, girly things. Maybe it was just part of the tea house experience that made him think so. The tattoo artist had never even set foot into a tea house until Emi had convinced him to go, nor would he ever have thought of it. Emi had been rather persistent in the matter, however, and Mikhail was still going and paying for her company.

"Any time of the year is a beautiful time for drinking," Mikhail commented with a chuckle to Emiko's words. "Although, I do suppose that fall is the very best," He added on, not wanting to demean what she had said. "It's when all the harvests happen and they ought to be celebrated," The tattoo artist claimed. When Emi suggested that they go taste the wine, Mikhail pursed his lips slightly as he thought about it. He wasn't that much of a wine drinker. Too classy for someone with his upbringing. But it was the Cooking and Wine Festival. Meaning, he probably should try some of the wine since that was what was being celebrated. He shrugged slightly as he replied, "I'm more of a beer person myself, but I wouldn't mind trying the wine. Especially with such a lovely lady by my side." He could flirt a little, right? It wasn't going to hurt anything . . .

When Emi said that she wanted to see some of his drawings, Mikhail arched an eyebrow, a little surprised. "You really want to see my drawings?" He inquired with a curious note to his voice. Most people already had an idea of what his art style was and the way his drawings would look, given the amount of artwork that was placed on his body. "When is your next day off? Maybe we can plan for you to come and get a gallery view," Mikhail claimed with a chuckle. His art "gallery" was one of the extra rooms in his house that he really had no use for. It was filled with all sorts of art supplies and pieces he'd worked on. No one had really gone in there other than him, however. If Emi agreed, he'd have to clean it up some.

"She could potentially be dangerous Emi. I just don't want anyone getting hurt by her. . , Especially you," Mikhail claimed, hooking his harm gently back into the geisha's so that they could continue strolling and enjoying the morning. He couldn't make her do as he asked, but he sure hoped she did. That would allow him to know what his ex was up to with her scheming. In a way, it was a good thing that Alicia had found a job at the salon, that way he could keep a closer eye on her. "I'm not going to let her," He stated, his lips setting in a firm line to show that he was determined to do so.

The setup may have began, but the festival really wasn't in full swing quite yet. When Emi told him to cheer up and that they should go and enjoy the festival, Mikhail smiled and nodded, letting the geisha lead him. She had a point, he was letting Alicia win the battle if he kept his head down in the gutter thinking everything was going to go bad. "How about we stop at the bakery? Get the lovely lady something as sweet as she is?"

↘︎ Location: [ Momiji Square] ↘︎ Company:[Emiko, pokemon] ↘︎ Feeling: [Okay?]

sayamame

User Image
                                                                      walking around momiji square
                                                                      with Mikhail
                                                                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                                          Rebel x Aria x Allegra x Hotaru x Wraith

• "Ooooh, they'll absolutely love that!" Although Alta was usually a bit shyer than Allegra, the two both shared a common trait of preening at any sort of praise an attention given to them. The just soaked it all up and giggled about it later like some little high. They were at their sweetest too in those moments. Emiko could ask them to do anything when they were like that, especially chores. Those two just hated chores.

"But fall is the very best! Especially a nice hot sake and cozying up under a blanket." Emi sighed a little, that was definitely the very best. She snuggled a bit closer to Mikhail. Fall wasn't the coldest, but it was chilly enough to enjoy the warm things. She bobbed her head in agreement with Mikhail's mention of the harvest. That too! The geisha smiled, "The vineyard has so many samples to try! Maybe you'll like one for special occasions." She suggested, she personally liked to sip a bit of wine in the evenings, curl up with her pokemon and watch some tv or read a book.

Emiko scoffed, "Why wouldn't I? We've known each other for a little while now. I have yet to see some! And I mean not on your gorgeously sexy body." She gave his arm a pinch, "A girl can't concentrate with something like that dangling in front of her, you know." She giggled, "Well... we're closed Sunday, so I guess that's my next day off!" Emi hopped a little on her next step, "Ooh! That would be really fun! I can't wait."

She'd have to look extra nice. Hey, you never knew what could happen! She wasn't even going to bring any of her pokemon with her. Nope, they could stay home. Emi glanced around a second, noticing that Wraith had disappeared for a bit. She wasn't worried though, the liepard was an independent feline and would reappear later.

"I promise, Mikhail. I'll be extra careful. Though I'm not quite as fragile as I look." Emiko smiled, inwardly fluttering with how adorable Mikhail was with this whole protective thing. Granted, it did annoy her just slightly given she had left her grandparents for the very same reason. They had never wanted to allow her to do anything without their supervision. It had taken a long time of begging to even be allowed to go off to a pokemon academy. They would never ever let her go on a journey, but they didn't have much of a say when she left the academy anyway.

Emiko laughed sweetly, shaking her head at Mikhail's suggestion to go to the bakery, "Well aren't you a charmer? I think they set up a booth around here for the festival. But seeing as they're not here yet, let's see if we can beat the crowd. I bet Christian will let us have a couple samples beforehand!"

English_Artisan
              User ImageUser Image

• Augustus Ellis had never been more excited to get up in the morning. He was always an early morning riser, but, today he'd woken up exceptionally early despite last night's exciting and pleasureful activities. He stretched slowly, sighing happily at the light ache in his whole body. After slipping out quietly from Minh's arms, letting Nadie hop onto the bed after him, he disappeared into the bathroom to shower and change into jeans and apparently, one of Minh's shirts by accident. Oh well, he buttoned it up and messily tucked the extra length into his pants. Then he had to fold up the sleeves a couple times so they didn't keep falling down.

When he stepped back into the bedroom, he grinned at how cute Minh looked all cuddle up to Nadie. He leaned over to give his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek before dashing off down the stairs to get started on his apple pie. He had found a recipe and written it all down, the ingredients he had sent off to Raja so that the hitmonchan could buy them. So now he had all the ingredients and stuff and all he needed to do was get to work.

Since he was just cooking for himself, he kept his clothes on and tugged on his apron, washing his hands and searched for the pie pan. Beni tried to be quiet since Minh was still sleeping, but Ori was in the kitchen with him and Raja was poking it but he frowned, huffing silently and pointed towards the door.

"No help, Raja! I can do this myself! I'm the one in the pie baking contest, not you!"

That hitmonchan had been hovering since he got in the kitchen! Beni grinned as he told Ori to shoo him out and then turned back to his work. The baby girl was tucked away in Nadie's room in all her cushions and sleeping still. So he was free to bake! He held his little recipe close and worked very hard, peeling and cutting the apples first and then measuring the flour and such carefully. It was a lot of work! Ori patted his forehead with a dish cloth and he thanked the dragonite, enjoying what he was doing though. Oops! There went some extra sugar in there!

The oven was all heated up and he'd just finished making the little crimps on the edge of the pie when he heard Minh. "Minh! Yup! I'm putting it in the oven now! It'll be ready soon and we can go to the square to enter it! Um... I told him to leave the kitchen. I didn't mean to make him upset! But I wanted to make this all by myself!" Ori spoke for him, even as Beni shoved the pie in the oven. He didn't always need to sign, his partner knew what he was thinking!

But the blond did look apologetic as he wiped off his hands and set the oven mitts aside. He went right over to his boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the lips, smiling brightly, "Good morning! Sleep good?" He smirked a little, "You looked so cute all snuggled up with Nadie. I should have taken a picture!"

──────────────────────────────────────────
                                                  Ori speaking for Beni && Beni signing
                                                  with Minh
                                                  in the kitchen making apple pie
                                                  journal
                                                  pokemon
                                                  ooc

Greedy Trader

User Image
                                                    User Image

| | F I R E F I G H T E R - Hope Renee Hartford
                                                    | | P O K E M O N - T E A M - BoiboiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MaryUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DexterUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    | | P O K E M O N - T E A M -
                                                    GregoryUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.CharlieUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    ████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

Hope was having a wonderful dream. She was setting at a long table surrounded by chocolate sculptures and in each of the other seats surrounding the table, for as far as the eye could see, there where bunnies. Bunnies everywhere. All fluffy, with different hairstyles, and cute Victorian costumes. Anything, and everything, that Hope could every want to eat was laid out before her and there was even this gorgeous guy, with bunny ears and a tail! He looked like a butler. Her own gorgeous bunny butler! He was asking her what she would like when the alarm clock went off, three hours earlier than she had set it for.

Charlie did not like alarm clocks. The young Archeops did not like many electrical devices, period. Once the sound started up, as Hope forgot to put him in his pokeball, again, he flung himself from the bed and flew around the room screeching and crying out in fear. Gregory cried out as well as he was woken up by Charlies cries. He clung to Hope's neck and she, gently, tried to pry him off. He wouldn't budge. “Charlie! Charlie calm down you crazy bird for brains! It's just the alarm clock!” Hope shouted as she smacked around to turn the device off. Charlie descended upon the alarm clock first and took to ripping at it and tearing with his claws. He ripped the device from the wall and flew around the room as though he had caught some great prey.

Boi and Mary just looked at Hope and then at each other and nodded. “No! Nope! DO NOT! I repeat! Do not do what I think you are about too!” Hope cried in vain as Mary shot out a stream of water at Charlie, missed, and hit Arcanine in the face as he was hopping around trying to catch Charlie in his mouth. “Oh my god why do I even-” Hope began as Charlie slapped her in the face with his tail. “Argh! Enough!” Hope shouted as she gave up on trying to free herself from Gregory's death grip and grabbed a pillow, swatting Charlie on the bed and then putting him into his ball before he could do anymore damage to the area. So far, her room was a mess, Archie was wet, and the new alarm clock was history. Hope just signed and opened her door for the others to move about the house as they wanted.

She then proceeded to clean up the things knocked about in the wake of Charlie freaking out, yet again. Luckily, Charlie hadn't broken anything of Marina's, this time. Hope really needed to leave him in his ball until he learned to control himself. She felt bad for leaving him there though, he hated it. Once the room was clean, Hope checked her phone to see the time. 7:15 am. “Marina.” Hope thought suddenly. There was no other explanation for why her alarm clock had went off early, again. Why did the woman feel the need to whip Hope into shape? Did she really sleep in that late? Hope knew she didn't have work today. Wasn't it a holiday or something? She could have gotten more rest! And the dream! Oh no now it was too late to finish it!

Defeated. Hope grabbed some clothes as she went to shower. Gregory still clinging to her neck. He snuggled up under her hair and would not be moving for the next hour, or two. Hope was used to this though. Ever since she had saved him from some sorry excuse for trainers back home he had stuck with her like glue, barley getting used to anyone else in all this time. Once the shower was out of the way, and Hope fixed breakfast for her team, she got dressed and headed out the door, grabbing a bunny hat with scarf mitten sleeves. Crobat loosened his grip on her neck to climb her head and hide within the hat.

Hope wasn't sure where they would go, after locking up the house. She hadn't really done much of the festival stuff last year, nor did she really remember what festival was going on this year. Looks like the station would be a first stop! Maybe she would bump into Marina? And hopefully Noah! Sweet cousin Noah would know what she should do! He was good with this festival stuff. With Charlie in his ball, Hope left him with Boi before she left the house. That left her with Archie and Mary walking beside her and Gregory hiding on her head. No, he was back on her neck now. Hope really wished he'd make up his mind. She chuckled lightly as she reach up and pet Archie on the head. The station was coming into view and soon she held the door open for her pokemon to enter, via the side entrance.

“Aye Captain! My Captain?” Hope called out lightly, looking for Marina. “Anyone here? Noah? Lance?” Hope looked around until she heard Noah. “Hey you two! Good morning!” Hope called as she exited the front door to catch up with both of them. How'd she miss them out in the street? As Hope looked among them she noticed Holly all dressed up and couldn't help but comment. “Oh gosh Holly! You're so adorable today! I mean, you're adorable everyday but that Kimono is just so cute on you!”

User Image████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████
                                                    where - near the station
                                                    with - Marina, Noah, and the mons
                                                    etc -
                                                    [CHANGED POKEMON! Only Crobat and Milotic are with Hope. Wiggltuff and Bunnelby are at home.
                                                    Dynamo Bunny
                                                    sayamame

Timid Lunatic

User Image
[Where am I??] - The Shrine --& Town Center
[Who am I with??] - Myself --& Everyone!
[How do I feel??] - Quite Happy!!

[:tab][tab]
[:tab]

Eden wiped the sweat off her brow, tired from working on the shrine. While there was still much work to do on the deserted building, it's appearance had improved a great deal. Fresh paint glistened in the morning light, the smell of freshly cut wood hung in the air. Eden smiled as she saw her pokemon helping as well. Galaxy was watering the plants, while little prayer was trying to help. Guard and Echo were sweeping dirt and leaves off the path to the shrine. Even Duchess was helping for once, removing leaves and sticks that have fallen onto the roof. The priestess was proud of their work, but she needed a break, and what better break could she have than a festival?!

"Alright guys, that's enough for today!" The blonde called out as she went back into the shrine so she could enter her small private room. Shedding her sweaty work clothes, Eden carefully put on her white kimono top, tucking it into her long red trousers. Hearing a knock on the door, she called to the outsider without turning around, searching for the correct hair ribbons. "You can come in Guard, I'm dressed" The Breloom came in, taking the ribbons from the priestess' hands and carefully tying them into her hair. Maybe it was from years of spending time with Derin, but Guard often reminded her of her departed dad. Maybe it was the attention to detail, or the protectiveness, or gentleness with her hair, but whatever it was, it made Eden feel a little less lonely.

Finished getting ready, Eden first grabbed the special meal she made for one of the contests, then called Galaxy and Prayer, leaving her other three Pokemon to watch over the shrine till she came back. The Staryu jumped into water, allowing the small woman to carefully get on the pokemon. "Alright, let's go to town!" The blonde giggled.

`~`~`~`

Eden was very hungry, she had been busy all morning cooking and cleaning. When she finally finished making the wine dish, she had been tired to even make breakfast. Part of her was ready to just quit the contest and eat it all! Trying to avoid the temptation, Eden quickly walked to the contest table and placed down her submission. Now what should she do? It was still sometime before the meals would be judged, and just as long till the pumpkin carving contest.

"Sol-Sol!" Prayer called out, floating towards the bakery. "That's a good idea buddy, lets go get something to eat! She smiled walking quickly behind the happy Pokemon as her stomach growled. Outside the bakery, Eden spotted two of the villagers. "Ah, good morning! Eden gave a polite bow as she desperatly tried to remember these people's names. Matthew and Emily? No that wasn't right... Mikhail and Emiko, that was it! The priestess struggled to keep a calm look on her face as she felt a tinge of pride being able to remember their names. "I hope you are having a great festival day" Eden smiled as her Solosis took an interest in Mikhail, wondering what all the strange marking were on the human's skin. "Solosis?" Prayer asked as he stared at the tattoos on the man's arms.

With:
User Image PrayerUser Image Galaxy

English_Artisan
Sayamame
User Image
                      User Image

• Alistair bobbed his head in thought, "I'll think about it. There are a lot of pumpkins downstairs." He mused, though he doubted Jeremy was okay with him wielding a knife around even if it was just to stab at the pumpkins. He wasn't very good at that stuff anyway. "I think I would like to just watch today and check out the booths at the square and stuff this year." He headed for the door, sighing in relief when Jeremy said he could bring Pudding. He fit the tiny little azurill right into his hoodie, making sure she was comfortable and cozy. She gave a little trill and he knew she was all set before nodding his head, "I'm ready to go!"

Axel chirped as he hopped the last step and was out the door after Jeremy. He waited as the other locked up, scowling slightly to see Kisa floating around. Oh well, it was fine outside, but he wished he could kick the chimecho outside of the house. Stupid pokemon, always putting Jeremy in such a pleasant mood when he didn't want him to be!

Ginger came meowing and daintily walking out, which made Axel smile though. Ginger! His precious baby. Well... not his anymore. But he'd raised her as a skitty and everything with Kobi. They were supposed to have raised her together. Not... not like this. which made him sad to think about sometimes, but he pushed the thoughts away. No need to think about those anymore. It was bad enough he sometimes had nightmares of seeing the real Jeremy's body lying on the floor.

Alistair flushed a little, jumping when he felt the pinch to his thigh. "I-I guess..." He blushed a little deeper at the thought before trying to think of where they could go first. "Um... I guess we're going to the bakery tent first." Axel smiled a little in amusement. He didn't mind just following Jeremy. If they went to the square they were bound to see a lot of things there. And then he'd see if there were other things to look at that were interesting.

Sarangkohane
Duncan Matthews
The Mayor

User Image

The air was alive with festive preparation. Kids scampered about between their parents and their friends. Adults conversed casually while setting up their stands. Pokemon were just considered a staple to each stall at this point. At one small food stall in particular there were three pokemon standing around a large old man. Draped around the old man’s shoulders like a cape was an oversized coat. Underneath the coat, if one looked hard enough, they could see a small Pancham providing dramatic flair by flapping the coat in the non-existent wind. Of course, this was hard to see, as two large bears stood at his back, facing towards the street. One was an Ursaring, who looked un-alert yet solid. The other was a menacing Beartic, who snarled at anyone who dared approach. Both of them wore sunglasses, as if they were some sort of secret service. However, not only did the sunglasses only impede their ability to keep watch at this time of day, but because the maker of said glasses never intended them for a bear's face, they also lay very crooked and barely even on at this point. The two of them, however, remained absolutely professional about it, neither wanting to admit anything to the other.

The man sat alone, aside from the previous mentioned. All except the merchant, who had not the guts to scare off such a guarded and valued customer, simply avoided him out of principal. He had been out earlier testing wines for quality, to ensure everything goes smoothly. However, instead of going to each stand for a sip and then moving to the next, Duncan had simply brought with him a large beer mug. In this mug was gathered various wines and drinks from each stand, all mixed into a volatile concoction that scared off most small critters.

Alongside this deathly drink he had a simple bowl of noodles. Not yakisoba. Not ramen. Not even spaghetti noodles. Just non-descript noodles in a very ordinary bowl. It's unsure why he would come to a food stand like this, as some stands were already up and running with much finer foods. However, sneaking suspicious hinted at it being only five minutes from his office. That or they just had really good 'noodles'.

OOC: I need a layout >.> Company: N/A Location: Outside the Mayor's office

Gekko

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                            { SWEET DREAMS αяє мα∂є σƒ тнιѕ ❄ ❄ ❄
                                            . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                  travel the world and the seven seas everybody's looking for something
                                                  travel the world and the seven seas everybody's looking for something
                                      L

мσσ∂;excitedxx locaтιon;on her way to the festivalxx тhємє;Sweet Dreams
                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      coмpany;her pokemonxx αттιяє;wearing

Red eyes moved from tree to tree, as if they were looking for something that was hiding within the branches. Moving her hand towards one of the leaves, a small frown spread across the girl’s faces as she noted the changing color from green to orange that had already began to spread through the leaf It’s such a shame really… She thought to herself making a mental note of how fast the leaves began to change since the fall season just started. A sudden rustling coming from the branches deeper in the tree caused Bella to take a step back. She could feel her arms tighten up as she waited rather patiently to see what was going to pop out at her. A quick flash of yellow followed by black seemed to fly straight at her. Quickly dunking out of the way, a small buzzing sound seemed to float over her as the Pokémon curiously looked down at her. Looking up a smile seemed to spread across Bella’s face as she slowly moved back into her standing position. Taking a piece of her blue hair that had fallen into her face from when she had quickly dunked, the woman moved closer to the Combee. ”I’m glad it’s only you…You nearly gave me a heart attack.” She said with a light sigh as she placed her hands on the side of the bee Pokémon making sure not to touch its wings. There were a couple other Combees’ that lived among the Orchid’s trees, but she would have thought that they would be off enjoying themselves. This meant that this one was Bo, the trouble maker.

”Now next time I don’t want you to jump out like that…You know how jumpy I get and who knows what I would have done.” She said rather sheepishly as she stuck out her tongue jokingly at the Pokémon. A grin seemed to spread across all three of its faces before turning around and flying down the row of trees. Watching as the Pokémon flew away, Bella placed her hands on her hips as she shook her head. That Bo… What am I going to do with him? She thought as she felt another guest of wind pass by her. She couldn’t be mad at the Combee. It was young and liked to play and besides it was the first day of the Festival and to go into the festival already in a foul mood surely would have spoiled the festival for her. Sticking out her foot, she turned around causing the entrance to the road to come into her view as well as a little green object running towards her. Narrowing her eyes as she watched the Pokémon run towards her, Bella quickly kneeled down as she rested her hands on her knees. ”Chik... Chikorita!!” The sound of the Pokémon’s rather loud cheers echoed down past her as Bella realized who was running her way.

Feeling the small, yet heavy Chikorita jump into her arms Bella closed her eyes as she felt the Pokémon rub her head against her neck. ”Well it’s good to see you too Annie.” She said giggling as the Pokémon looked up at her as if it hadn’t seen her in a few days. Now that was a lie. The Chikorita was one of her Pokémon that never left her side but was constantly concerned about the littlest things. Gently placing the Pokémon back on the ground, Bella continued to look at the grass Pokémon. ”Since you’re here I’m guessing that everything is all set with the fields.” It She said raising her eyebrows as if she was questioning the little Pokémon. Nodding its head the Chikorita seemed to beam with pride at the job it had done. Letting out a sigh, the woman bent down and petted the Pokémon’s head. ”Well if that’s the case then we can head out now.” She said heading towards the path that lead out of the orchid fields and towards the road. Bella knew that there was still some time before the festival started, but she wanted to get a head start so she wouldn’t miss anything.

Reaching the end of the path she could already see that a few of her Pokémon were already waiting patiently for her to meet them. ”Antheia already told me that everything looked good, so I’m counting that she was right and I don’t have to worry about anything while I’m gone.” Bella said walking over to a small basket that rested against the stairs of the farm house. Taking the basket, she rested it on her arm as she held the bottom with her free hand. She knew the festival was mostly for food, but she thought that she would bring the stalls some of the orchids that were ready to get picked before dying as a small thank you gift. ”Well if we’re ready then we can head out!” She said smiling as she watched her Pokémon jump in the air in excitement. Heading down the road she wondered if Adelise had already left or not.

Quote:
                                      POKEMON ;;

IN-PARTY ;;User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

utXXXXharacter { 。。。

"S P E A K I N G"
          T H I N K I N G

Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
H A N A K OxxM I Z U S H I M A
h a r v e s txxg o d d e s s
User Image

• Within the tent, both Greg and his Chansey were working hard to get everything ready for whatever injuries might come up at the festival. She almost felt bad about interrupting him, but he worked himself so hard anyway that she figured this short break would be good for him. Besides, she didn't intend to stay there the entire festival. She just came to see him for a little bit and apologize. She grinned when Greg took the tea. "It is a chilly morning." She explained as secondary reasoning for getting the tea. He seemed to enjoy the tea, which made Hanako even happier. "The next time I see Michiru, I will be sure to tell her that you like it." She promised him, and took a sip of her own tea. Butterfree had moved to her Ninetales' back and decided to rest there, absorbing Nintales' warmth.

She listened, though disagreed. Of course there was a reason for her to apologize. While they never specifically agreed to collect herbs every Tuesday, it seemed more like an unspoken understanding that they would, and she had missed out on it. Not only that, but she had skipped on one of the days when he needed to collect more than normal. However, he didn't say any more about the previous day, so neither did Hanako. There wasn't much more that needed to be said, though Hanako could have done without the silence that lingered in the air. It made he feel more guilty than she already did.

As he mentioned the herbs he had gathered, Hanako turned her brown eyes to the table to look at them. He really had been busy the previous day, and that feeling of guilt momentarily grew. She would have to make it up to him somehow, though at that moment she wasn't quite sure how she would accomplish that task. She laughed when he complained about someone getting sick at the festival. "Greg, it is the Cooking and Wine Festival. I have no doubt that there will be stomach aches and hangovers." She replied, still laughing. "I'm pretty sure the festival is only considered a success if a certain percentage of the town has a hangover the next morning."

At his request to walk around the festival with her later, Hanako didn't quite know what to say. His request surprised her. However, once she assured herself that she had heard him correctly, she nodded. "I would like that." She replied, "assuming Bella let's you leave." She joked.

It was Ninetales who drew her attention to the tiny vuplic that had run up to them. Hanako listened to the Vulpix and frowned. "Butterfree, Ninetales, find them and lead them here." She ordered the two pokemon. Ninetales sniffed the vulpix so that so that he would know the scent he needed to follow, and rushed out of the tent. Butterfree flew from his back once they were out in the open.

Once they left, Hanako took a bowl and filled it with water, placing it out of the way and on the ground. She then picked up the vulpix and placed it near the water. The vulpix didn't seem very tired, despite running all the way from the forest, but Hanako imagined that it was still thirsty. "Ninetales and Butterfree will bring them here." She assured the little fire pokemon. Hanako glanced at Greg and stayed to the side of the tent near the vulpix, out of his way.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Location :: Medical Tent | With :: Greg, Chili

English_Artisan

sayamame

Dark Doe Alysse

Gekko

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
User Image
feeling: curious//company:Kenta, Widow //location:festival entrance //appearance:this

A loud ringing seemed to echo through a small bed room causing the occupant of the bed to turn in anguish. ”Make it stop.” The sounds of a low toned and rather pissed off woman’s voice mumbled from beneath a white pillow. Moving her hand from the pillow to the still ringing clock, Chiyo slammed it down onto the clock causing it to go silent. Moving her legs underneath the bed sheets the girl slowly began to rise from underneath them. Sitting up, her body still half covered by both the sheets and the kimono that she normally slept in.

Opening her mouth, Chiyo let out a yawn as she rubbed her eyes still tired from the night before. Feeling a smaller, more hairy body next to her the woman looked curiously over at the being sleeping next to her. ”Kenta...What are you doing?” She said rather sluggishly as she rested her hand on Zorua’s head. The Pokémon slowly looked up at her as if she had just woke him up. ”Hey don’t be a grump this morning.” She said as she slowly scratched behind the Pokémon’s ear. Watching as the Zorua rested his head back down and closed his eyes, Chiyo adjusted herself under the sheets. Bringing her legs up to her chest, images from last night’s Karaoke at the bar spread through her mind. A small smile spread across her face as she thought of all the laughs and sake that went around. Turning to look at the clock she could see that it read that it was time to wake up. Not wanting to get out of the warm bed, she slowly let each leg out until she was fully out of the bed. Wrapping the kimono around her slim body she headed towards the bathroom. She would need a nice warm shower before heading to the festival.

- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - --- - - - --

Closing the door behind her, Chiyo looked down at Kenta. He was back to himself after having another nap and his normal breakfast. Her hair was down resting on her shoulder making her appear rather younger than she actually was. Her hazel eyes spotted the few people starting to head over to the festival grounds. ”What do you say? How about we head over to see if Michiru has a tent that needs to be set up?” She said grinning as she crossed her arms over her chest. She knew that the festival was mostly for the business that served food like the restaurant and café, buy they were a tea shop and what went better with then then some delicious pastries? The idea seemed to make a growl escape from her stomach. A small giggle seemed to escape from Widow’s mouth as the bug Pokémon crawled up onto her shoulder. Narrowing her eyes at the Spinarak, Chiyo scoffed at the Pokémon. ”Just because I just ate doesn’t mean I can’t still be a little hungry.” She said sticking her tongue out at the Pokémon as it crawled back down onto the ground. Still crossing her arms over her chest she headed over to the entrance of the festival. ”Come on guys, I want to see if Emiko has any news from the night before.” She said grinning as she began to play with her hair.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta ---- Yoko ---- Widow

Sparkly Trash

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
()xx▓▒░xxL A U R E N T A L A I N D E S R O S I E R S˚
▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰
SO HOT, OUT THE BOX, CAN YOU PICK UP THE PACE? TURN IT UP, HEAT IT UP, I NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED. PUSH THE LIMIT ARE YOU WITH IT?

User Image
User Image
xxxxx🍡 P A S T R Y 🎂 C H E F 🍪xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIxN E E DxT OxB ExE N T E R T A I N E D ↘ ↘
ღ ღ
xxxxxD O N TxT R I Px O F FxT H ExG L I T Z xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H A TxI MxG O N N AxD I S P L A Y

Oh man did his head hurt. Laurent was moving a lot slower, with a lot less of a pep in his step. Maybe the flamboyant gay party boy shouldn't have been out as late as he have, nor drunk as much as he did. It was all over now though, and he had to deal with the consequences of his actions. He had woken up much later than he should have. He had a fabulous pie to bake after all! When he had woken up, he'd rushed through a shower and skipped breakfast in order to get to the bakery so that he could get to work on baking the apple pie that would win the apple pie baking contest at this years Cooking and Wine festival.

"Oh man," Laurent grumbled, pouring himself a rather large cup of coffee, taking it black. He carried that, along with a large bottle of water over to the station that he set up for making his pie. Lucky him, he had an entire bakery at his disposal. The ravenette moved, gathering all the supplies he would need for this fabulous pie. He had actually made his pastry crust the day before so that it could spend plenty of time setting in the freezer. That was the first thing that he pulled out of the fridge. Having that crust be perfect was only half the equation, however. The other half was the utterly delicious filling that still needed to be made. The pastry chef grabbed all sorts of spices, butter, four kinds of apples, brown sugar, white sugar, maple syrup, and a whole slew of other things. After laying his supplies out, the chef took his apples to the sink to wash and peel them. First step.

As Laurent worked to slicing up his apples for the filling, Collette came back into the kitchen after taking something out to Christian in the front. Laurent had been brief in greeting his boss since he was running late and nursing his hangover. At her request from Christian for making cupcakes and to help her make brownies, he held back a very heavy sigh. "Of course. Just let me get this pie finished up and in the oven," The pastry chef claimed, stopping to take a large gulp of coffee. Oh liquid optimism, it tasted so good.

Laurent finished cutting his apples up, mixing them with lime juice and a little bit of lime zest to give the pie a little zing. From there he got the apples cooking in butter on the stove and added his spices. Unfortunately, he was going more through the motions rather than paying attention to what he was doing. Part of it was due to his need to hurry up and get the pie out to the judges. Part of it as due to his hangover. Another part of it was just that he was so cocky and confident in his abilities. Unfortunately, it led to Laurent making one major mistake of putting chili powder in the mixture instead of cinnamon. If he had just tasted the mixture, he would've known how much he ******** up, but he didn't. He got the mixture in the pan that was lined with crust, then cut and put the lattice top on. After a wash of egg on top, the pie was in the oven baking, soon to go to the judges.

Once the pie was in the oven, Laurent got to work on making the batters for the cupcakes that Christian had requested. "Oi, Collette, what kind of brownies were you thinking?" The ravenette inquired as he started scooping batters into the cupcake trays that were lined with cupcake wrappers.

Location: Bakery xEmotion: Ugh! Hangover x.xx With: Christian, ColettexOutfit: x Journal

Sarangkohane

NO ESCAPING WHEN I START. ONCE IM IN I OWN YOUR HEART

Wealthy Gekko

i’m not crazy i’m just a little unwell
sometimes you can’t tell
i’m not crazy i’m just a little impaired
sometimes i don’t care
i’m not crazy i’m just

xxxxxa little bit Y ɐ и ɗ ε ɹ з

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇↘↘↘『ダリウスグレース

DARIUSGRACE

User Image
User Image
"it doesn’t make sense. your bluff and lies"
"fly about"
"it doesn’t make sense. your bluff and lies"
"your superficial words"
TAKE IT AWAY

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                              xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                              GOTYOURDESIRE.LOSTTHEHEART.GOTYOURDESIRE.LOSTTHEOTHERS.GOTYOURDESIRE.LOSTTHEWARMTH.ANDWHATWOULDBELEFTINYOURHANDS?
                                              GOTYOURDESIRE.LOSTTHEHEART.GOTYOURDESIRE.LOSTTHEOTHERS.GOTYOURDESIRE.LOSTTHEWARMTH.ANDWHATWOULDBELEFTINYOURHANDS?

xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

」 | The strong addictive aroma and vanilla clung to air. The second floor to the coffee shop, also Darius’s home, was currently the host of two particularly nude young adults knocked out and asleep in the shadow of the sun. Today was the Wine and Food Festival, a day which graciously have Darius the day off and an excuse to sleep in. His heavy eyes barely opened to have him lift himself off the pillow and into a stretch, lips smacking as he tasted an unusual flavor. Why did he taste like… a girl?

xxxxxxxxx His usual morning routine would have consisted of staring at the door for a little bit before going back to hibernating, but the messy blond head of hair sleeping soundly on the pillow next to him threw in a wrench to his schedule. His mind finally clicked in place, gears turning and light turning on in his little head attic as he remembered exactly what had happened last night.

xxxxxxxxx He’d gotten laid.

xxxxxxxxx Lily, the blind little angel he’d had the pleasure of indulging in last night, was a quiet picture spread across his bed. The girl was, without a doubt, absolutely stunning. Even more so with sex hair and sleepy eyes. The morning light that curved on her skin made her seem almost unreal. Compared to his shady, almost intimidating bad boy look, he couldn’t help but feel a little proud he’d managed to catch a dream. Holding back a satisfied smirk was easier said than done as he carefully and quietly threw his legs off the side of bed. Images of the girl in her more vulnerable moments and the memory of her breath and voice tipping over the edge only managed to keep his morning wood lasting longer. If he wasn’t such an avid morning hater and had enough energy to function, he’d try and get morning sex out of the situation. Too bad he was a lazy bum sometimes.

xxxxxxxxx The chilly morning air tickled his pale skin and raised the hairs on his arms as he lazily began to dress himself, only bothering to throw on boxers, jeans, and an unbuttoned short sleeve on. The black tattoo of a Chinese dragon that crawled up his chest was a show for none to see. With one last look at his sleeping buddy, he made his way to the kitchen to cook the two of them breakfast. What was on the menu, exactly? He was feeling like toast with eggs cooked on top and some of his special coffee stash that he knew she’d love. Simple, but effective.

Kathryn Anon

ooc: Sorry for the short post uuguguguguguguguhhhh
                                                      Location | Latte Grace, 2nd floor
                                                      With | Lily
                                                      Feeling | sleepy and satisfied
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff