oldies 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
welcome back 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
have fun guys 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
college sucks 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 > >>

QUNARl's Secret Admirer

Hopeful Star

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            User ImageUser Image
                            x✦`: WE'VE WAITED SO DAMN LONG WE'RE SICK AND TIRED
                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I WON'T LEAVE ANY DOUBT OR STONE UNTURNED
                                i've got a collar full ⊹ i've got a collar full ⊹ i've got a collar full ⊹ i've got a collar full ⊹ i've got a collar full ⊹ i've got a collar full
                                i've got a collar full ⊹ i've got a collar full ⊹ i've got a collar full ⊹ i've got a collar full ⊹ i've got a collar full ⊹ i've got a collar full
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    SO MAYBE TONIGHT I'LL BE A LIBERTINE
    ██ ( so baby tonight just be the death of me )
    ──────── » crystal v i s i o n s a HEALTHY ✦ SNACK &&: w o n d e r e y e
        ██ xx : purahxxxxxbored
        ██ xx : excavatingxxxx nope!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS TIME FOR SECOND GUESSES ✦
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI DON'T WANNA KNOW ✦

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

ren
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

is it? it's not that bad, or maybe it's just something that you manage to get used to over tim? who knows
really. well hey man if rocks are all that you have then you kind of just adapt to eating them. as long as they aren't
alive then it shouldn't matter, right? ✦`: ;laughs, just watching him for a minute before waving
dismissively
nah, it's not that bad, and i have friends down here too, it's not like i'm just living all on my
lonesome in some huge cave, that'd be dumb. i appreciate the concern though, maybe i will
bother to visit then. can't be too hard to find you, i'd think. oh? well if you don't blind me then i guess it's
fine, not sure how well everyone else will like it though. we live in a cave for a reason. buuut, i guess i
can show you where a few things are, no harm in that. not like i'm gonna eat all of them, after all.
sure. ✦`: grimaces ew, meat is gross, why would anyone eat something like
that? it's weird. berries are nice enough though. i can handle eating them, yeah, i just prefer rocks if they're available.
✦`: looks at him curiously, nodding yeah, i'm a ghost. not sure if i'm actually dead though. maybe?
i don't remember much before i showed up here, so it's a possibility. yeah, guess i might be dead then. damn,
that kinda blows, huh? but no you can touch me, not like i'm a gastly or something. ehhhh... fair enough though.
probably shouldn't go looking for a cave of cannibals, huh? not safe. ✦`: laughs, nodding along
probably, i doubt you'd taste good anyway, and i'm not about to bite something that can shock me somethin' good.
besides, i already said i don't like meat. i'm not a hostile person, so you're fiiiiinee. oh, really? damn if you like them
that much then i have plenty. if i ever do meet up with you then they're yours, go for it. mn? yeah? cool,
you should show me some time. ✦`: grins, shaking his head and swallowing nooope, they're good,
and i usually don't find anything more than quartz or sapphires down here, so rubies are a treat.
besides, if i'm dead i guess i don't have to worry about that. huh? ✦`: smiles, nodding and
crossing his legs
not saying that, just i don't know you that well. if you wanna be friends then sure
thing, i'm sure we can get along just fine, right? i'm game.

sparkle
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pfft, hey kiddo if you're gonna go trying somethin' like that then you might wanna make sure no
one can see you. unless you feel like putting on a show and all, in which case more power to you.
still, unless you want a bunch of people watching you should probably keep it in your pants until you sign
out of this thing. pretty sure no one wants to see all that.

Anxious Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab
          tab tab tab tab everything tab tab you tab tab see tab

ha tab tab is tab just tab a tab century tab of tab anarchy

tab tab tab ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

tab tab we can attest, arrange tab we can attest, arrange tab we can attest, arrange tab
          tab tab tab we can assess, we can attain tab we can assess, we can attain tab
          tab tab tab we are the integral entities tab we are the integral entities tab
          tab tab to entice and entertain tab to entice and entertain tab to entice and entertain tab

tab tab tab tab tab tab ALL EYES ARE ON YOU

tab tab tab tab tab tab thor tab hehehe tab chilling

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ❀sparkle!dork☇KITTEN(brat) ∞ fluffybutt

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ GLEAMING
                          eh? ❋ notices the chatroom.
                          dude, were you watching me?
                          that is so gay. seriously, stop perving on me. tch, i bet you like butts. that's why were were spying!
                          that is so gross, you homo. ❋ leers. you don't know what that means?
                          whoa, bro you're totally a virgin aren't you? ❋ smirks. you don't even
                          know what boobs are. listen guy, keep away from dudes because girls, they got titties. and
                          they will make you feel wonderful. ❋ so not stating the fact he's also a virgin.

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ CRYSTAL
                          eh? ❋ huffs. s'not my fault you're looking.
                          what are you, someone who creeps on young pokemon? i should call
                          the cops. 'cause that's not cool. i feel violated! you're undressing me with your eyes!
                          ❋ covers his chest with his hands. what are you, gay? keep your
                          eyes elsewhere and stop hacking my computer.

QUNARl's Secret Admirer

Hopeful Star

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
            User ImageUser Image

ren
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

is it? it's not that bad, or maybe it's just something that you manage to get used to over tim? who knows
really. well hey man if rocks are all that you have then you kind of just adapt to eating them. as long as they aren't
alive then it shouldn't matter, right? ✦`: ;laughs, just watching him for a minute before waving
dismissively
nah, it's not that bad, and i have friends down here too, it's not like i'm just living all on my
lonesome in some huge cave, that'd be dumb. i appreciate the concern though, maybe i will
bother to visit then. can't be too hard to find you, i'd think. oh? well if you don't blind me then i guess it's
fine, not sure how well everyone else will like it though. we live in a cave for a reason. buuut, i guess i
can show you where a few things are, no harm in that. not like i'm gonna eat all of them, after all.
sure. ✦`: grimaces ew, meat is gross, why would anyone eat something like
that? it's weird. berries are nice enough though. i can handle eating them, yeah, i just prefer rocks if they're available.
✦`: looks at him curiously, nodding yeah, i'm a ghost. not sure if i'm actually dead though. maybe?
i don't remember much before i showed up here, so it's a possibility. yeah, guess i might be dead then. damn,
that kinda blows, huh? but no you can touch me, not like i'm a gastly or something. ehhhh... fair enough though.
probably shouldn't go looking for a cave of cannibals, huh? not safe. ✦`: laughs, nodding along
probably, i doubt you'd taste good anyway, and i'm not about to bite something that can shock me somethin' good.
besides, i already said i don't like meat. i'm not a hostile person, so you're fiiiiinee. oh, really? damn if you like them
that much then i have plenty. if i ever do meet up with you then they're yours, go for it. mn? yeah? cool,
you should show me some time. ✦`: grins, shaking his head and swallowing nooope, they're good,
and i usually don't find anything more than quartz or sapphires down here, so rubies are a treat.
besides, if i'm dead i guess i don't have to worry about that. huh? ✦`: smiles, nodding and
crossing his legs
not saying that, just i don't know you that well. if you wanna be friends then sure
thing, i'm sure we can get along just fine, right? i'm game.

sparkle
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

shrugs, fair enough i guess, but still. you should probably check that sort of thing, y'know?
spying? nah, that ain't my style, that's pretty gross actually. call the cops if you wanna you're
the one who was on this thing, yeah? violated? pffftt!! ✦`: laughs, shaking his head and going back
to eating
kid, you're like five. try again. ✦`: shrugs, nodding i mean yeah, i'm pretty
gay but so what. that supposed to be a bad thing? also what's hacking because i'm pretty sure
i didn't do that.

ooc: finishing up some chores so im just gonna leave this here fore now c:

noct-kun's Significant Otter

Dreamer

xxxx

User Image
                                                xUser Image
                                                xxxusr:xx» g—leaming*█ p✶pils◟♥ H U S H E D w.h.ispers❞ ℓ -ℓonely⊱BITE*
                                                xx★_TAKE MY EYES* xxxTAKE THEM ASIDExx !!
                                                xxxxxTAKE MY FACE AND DESECRATExxxxMY ARMS AND LEGS THEYxxxx GET IN THE WAY
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx「 AND T❁KE MY ❥HANDS 」
                                                xx██████████████████████████████████ ✶ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHEY'LL UNDERSTAND
                                                xxxxx➠: Rentora...Yuck❞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTAKE MY HEART
                                                xxxxx➠: They're gone now❞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPULL IT APART
                                                xxxxx➠: MY BEST FRIEND❞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND TAKE MY BRAIN
                                                xxxOR WHAT REMAINSxxxxxxxxAND THROW IT ALL AWAYxxxxxxxxCOS IVE GROWN TIRED OF THIS BODY !!
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA CUMBERSOME AND HEAVY BODY❞
                                                xx███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

xxxx╰★╮__PU*RAH⇡⇡

twiddles thumbs⋮ i guess if they aren't alive, then sure then..you're
                                                  right..Which also spawns another quuuestion of mine.. i mean, you didn't need to *adapt*
                                                  there..weird how these kind of things work..huh..◟ muses; shakes head quickly⋮ oh dont
                                                  mind that! i guess that just makes me the lonely one then. ◟ soft smile⋮man, as long as
                                                  you're surrounded by friends i wouldn't mind living anywhere else...O-oh, i'll be waiting for you
                                                  then, don't go sneaking up on me if you visit though, got it?! ◟ proud⋮why WOULDN'T they
                                                  like it? it'll be the substitute for the sun! aww...come on.. i don't think its THAT bad. the injuries
                                                  aren't permanent... Pfft, i'm surprised you didn't eat them all already. i guess it's just like when
                                                  people eat iron? but you know, whatever floats the boat-! i think i'm more kind of a vegetarian
                                                  anyway... getting those kind of meats seeem kinda...troublesome if you know what i mean.
                                                  cringes ⋮ what? how can you be a ghost and not know if you're dead?! G-geez.. I guess
                                                  you kinda popped out of the blue then. oh great! that means we can do all sorts of friend things
                                                  since you're not transparent, like, uh, throw stuff at each other? that's what friends do, right?
                                                  hums ⋮yes, definitely not safe. what would i do without you?! how can i mourn your
                                                  death, t-that's scaring me! ◟ yawns⋮ i'm soo lucky to meet a nice person, some of the
                                                  people up here are mean and bully me. y`know, i even think they may try to eat me. i wish there
                                                  was a moment where i wasn't running for my life! ◟ frowns⋮ aww don't think about things
                                                  like that! maybe i shouldn't brought it up, but that's kinda interesting y`know.. i uh, know some
                                                  first aid and stuffs...so, you're not going to be dead dead for sure! ◟ started tearing up
                                                  again
                                                  ⋮ whaaat! ok, then tell me everything about you! I'll tell you everything about me too,
                                                  then it'll be even. And we'll be even better friends! not like you're my first or anything, that'll
                                                  show that bidoof i can make some!

W..I'm so happpy i think i can cry.. ◟ sniffles

TAKE MY HEARTxxxxxxRIP IT APART

xxxx╰★╮__SPAR*KLE⇡⇡

moves his hands up to cover his eyes⋮n-nOO why would i ever look all,
                                                  i wanted was to make friends! how could things go so wrong... ◟ peeks through one eye
                                                  C-can you not say that, ok?! that's so weird..you're weird... I never seen anyone weirder
                                                  than you before /// I'm pretty sure that's NOT even how you talk to people! ◟ leans back ;
                                                  redder than the sun
                                                  ⋮ I-I'll shock you right now if you don't cut me some slack! I-I'm not
                                                  really looking into those?! what the heck do you mean! Don't you um, like
                                                  some kid stuff or something...Uhh, anything that doesn't look *illegal*. s-sides i-i..u-ummm..
                                                  i'm not sooome guy, i have a name y`know! it's Ren..

Anxious Star

tab

tab tab we can attest, arrange tab we can attest, arrange tab we can attest, arrange tab
          tab tab to entice and entertain tab to entice and entertain tab to entice and entertain tab

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ REN
                          holy crap dude, you have a weird way of making friends! watching them do
                          the nasty. that's groady. you're a bigger pervert than you let on. ❋elbows ren.
                          that's on sick mind you have there. psh, maybe that's not how you talk to people
                          but it certainly is how i do. kid? whoa, bro. i ain't just some kid. i'm the lord supreme
                          of titty land. you're just jealous that you don't have a bitching title. ❋sleazy grin.
                          go ahead, electrocute me. won't bother me none. ren? ❋ blinks. ha!
                          that's not your name. i think i'll call you baby. ❋ winks. dude can be smooth
                          when he wants
                          hey there babycakes, what's that blush i see? do i make you
                          uncomfortable?

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ CRYSTAL
                          whatever! you're just astounded by my beauty. i can see it in your eyes, you
                          want a piece of this! eh? you are! ❋ face goes beet red. i-i, jeez you can't -
                          ❋scrubs his hand over his face. you like butts?! like seriously you do? whoa.
                          i was - i wasn't expecting that. ❋awkward cough. i knew it, you're enamored by me.
                          and to think i was going to look at boobs with you watching. that's gross, man.

noct-kun's Significant Otter

Dreamer

xxxx

User Image
                                                xUser Image
                                                xxxusr:xx» g—leaming*█ p✶pils◟♥ H U S H E D w.h.ispers❞ ℓ -ℓonely⊱BITE*
                                                xx★_TAKE MY EYES* xxxTAKE THEM ASIDExx !!
                                                xxxxxTAKE MY FACE AND DESECRATExxxxMY ARMS AND LEGS THEYxxxx GET IN THE WAY
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx「 AND T❁KE MY ❥HANDS 」
                                                xx██████████████████████████████████ ✶ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHEY'LL UNDERSTAND
                                                xxxxx➠: Rentora...Yuck❞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTAKE MY HEART
                                                xxxxx➠: They're gone now❞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPULL IT APART
                                                xxxxx➠: MY BEST FRIEND❞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND TAKE MY BRAIN
                                                xxxOR WHAT REMAINSxxxxxxxxAND THROW IT ALL AWAYxxxxxxxxCOS IVE GROWN TIRED OF THIS BODY !!
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA CUMBERSOME AND HEAVY BODY❞
                                                xx███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

xxxx╰★╮__PU*RAH⇡⇡

twiddles thumbs⋮ i guess if they aren't alive, then sure then..you're
                                                  right..Which also spawns another quuuestion of mine.. i mean, you didn't need to *adapt*
                                                  there..weird how these kind of things work..huh..◟ muses; shakes head quickly⋮ oh dont
                                                  mind that! i guess that just makes me the lonely one then. ◟ soft smile⋮man, as long as
                                                  you're surrounded by friends i wouldn't mind living anywhere else...O-oh, i'll be waiting for you
                                                  then, don't go sneaking up on me if you visit though, got it?! ◟ proud⋮why WOULDN'T they
                                                  like it? it'll be the substitute for the sun! aww...come on.. i don't think its THAT bad. the injuries
                                                  aren't permanent... Pfft, i'm surprised you didn't eat them all already. i guess it's just like when
                                                  people eat iron? but you know, whatever floats the boat-! i think i'm more kind of a vegetarian
                                                  anyway... getting those kind of meats seeem kinda...troublesome if you know what i mean.
                                                  cringes ⋮ what? how can you be a ghost and not know if you're dead?! G-geez.. I guess
                                                  you kinda popped out of the blue then. oh great! that means we can do all sorts of friend things
                                                  since you're not transparent, like, uh, throw stuff at each other? that's what friends do, right?
                                                  hums ⋮yes, definitely not safe. what would i do without you?! how can i mourn your
                                                  death, t-that's scaring me! ◟ yawns⋮ i'm soo lucky to meet a nice person, some of the
                                                  people up here are mean and bully me. y`know, i even think they may try to eat me. i wish there
                                                  was a moment where i wasn't running for my life! ◟ frowns⋮ aww don't think about things
                                                  like that! maybe i shouldn't brought it up, but that's kinda interesting y`know.. i uh, know some
                                                  first aid and stuffs...so, you're not going to be dead dead for sure! ◟ started tearing up
                                                  again
                                                  ⋮ whaaat! ok, then tell me everything about you! I'll tell you everything about me too,
                                                  then it'll be even. And we'll be even better friends! not like you're my first or anything, that'll
                                                  show that bidoof i can make some!

W..I'm so happpy i think i can cry.. ◟ sniffles

xxxx╰★╮__SPAR*KLE⇡⇡

bites lip⋮ why do you keep insisting oon that?! i already told you that
                                                  i don't wanna.. A-and don't call me that either! ◟ twirls lock of hair⋮ Look buddy,
                                                  y-you wouldn't like it if i said you were some tiny baby or something, right? umm, well i'm
                                                  not going to speak your language. ◟ cringes⋮ and just where did you learn that
                                                  kind of title? OoOO n-no you're right! ◟ flustered; looks away⋮ I mean i wouldn't
                                                  even electrocute you in the first place but.. you would just absorb it after all. that's so unfair..
                                                  nnoow you're gonna b-bully me! ◟ blinks; slow realization at the name; hides his face
                                                  nOO! Anything but that ok! Y-you're embarraaassing me, i think i'm gonna die right here...
                                                  I-I thought you weren't gay or something?

QUNARl's Secret Admirer

Hopeful Star

User ImageUser Image

ren
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i guess you're right? i guess i kind of just got here and was fine with everything, i dunno. just
seems kinda normal to me. ✦`: hums, nodding are you lonely then? you don't have to be.
like i said you're welcome to come here any time, and if i can find my way back to the entrance i might
bother visiting you too. yeah? then i'll be sure to stop by sooner or later, where around are you anyway?
i'm near a port so i can probably get there. ✦`: laughs, shaking his head because they live in
complete darkness every day? most of us are nocturnal, man, we don't see the sun anyway. nahh,
there's a lot here, surprisingly. i guess humans value these things a lot? kinda weird, they're just a good
meal to me. ✦`: shrugs yeah, i just don't like the taste, and having to hunt things down just
seems like more of a chore than anything else. ✦`: laughs i guess? but i mean... probably dead
then if i'm a ghost. oh well. not like i'm sad about it if i am, i'm happy as i am right now. mn? throw
things? not sure if that's what friends do but i'm always alright with hanging out. and if you have a ball or
something we could toss that maybe? ✦`: laughs, waving dismissively i guess? why are they
mean to you then, that seems kinda unnecessary, y'know? bullying someone, that's just mean. i mean,
a trick or two never hurt buuuuuttt... ✦`: grins too late! you already brought it up, no helping it
now. still, don't say that, i might have to bite you for real then! ✦`: blinks, sort of surprised uh. there isn't
much to tell, really. i kinda just appeared one day and i've lived here since then, nothing too interesting
to report really... but what about you? what's the surface like then? pft, well i'm glad we're friends then.
you can relax, man, i like talking to you.

sparkle
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pft, sure kid, why don't you keep believing that then? you're not that hot kid, you can get over yourself.
arrogance isn't attractive, trust me. uh, yeah? i am. ✦`: grins, kind of amused why, what's
wrong with that? ✦`: laughs lightly, resting his chin n his hand well yeah? but i mean everyone
has butts, so that's fine. i like d**k though if that's what you're trying to ask. it's fine though, not like you
can tell by looking at me soooo. ✦`: shrugs nah, i'm good. my standards aren't
that low, ain't gonna spy on a toddler thank you very much.

Anxious Star

tab

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ REN
                          eeeh? i'm not gay! ❋ stumbles over his words. s'not
                          my fault it's fun to make people blush. doesn't matter what gender they are. doesn't mean i dig 'em.
                          capiche? ❋places his hands on his hips. i don't like guys, but that doesn't mean
                          i can't tease. whatever. you're dumb, baby cakes. ❋getting all worked up.
                          c'ha, i'd totally absorb your electricity if you know what a i mean. ❋eyes go wide and he looks away.
                          do i even know what i mean? ❋ mutters to himself.

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ CRYSTAL
                          ❋if had had been drinking anything he would have spit it out.
                          dicks? dude, that's the - no you already said you were gay. jeez, how the hell could anyone like dicks?
                          they're floppy, hell i hardly like my own. ❋ scowls. toddler?! i'll have you know
                          i am so not a kid. i'm an adult! s'not my fault my dude makes me hold a ******** everstone. i could
                          be a magnficent luxray, but y'know being a shinx is a pretty sweet deal. chicks dig me.

QUNARl's Secret Admirer

Hopeful Star

User ImageUser Image

ren
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i guess you're right? i guess i kind of just got here and was fine with everything, i dunno. just
seems kinda normal to me. ✦`: hums, nodding are you lonely then? you don't have to be.
like i said you're welcome to come here any time, and if i can find my way back to the entrance i might
bother visiting you too. yeah? then i'll be sure to stop by sooner or later, where around are you anyway?
i'm near a port so i can probably get there. ✦`: laughs, shaking his head because they live in
complete darkness every day? most of us are nocturnal, man, we don't see the sun anyway. nahh,
there's a lot here, surprisingly. i guess humans value these things a lot? kinda weird, they're just a good
meal to me. ✦`: shrugs yeah, i just don't like the taste, and having to hunt things down just
seems like more of a chore than anything else. ✦`: laughs i guess? but i mean... probably dead
then if i'm a ghost. oh well. not like i'm sad about it if i am, i'm happy as i am right now. mn? throw
things? not sure if that's what friends do but i'm always alright with hanging out. and if you have a ball or
something we could toss that maybe? ✦`: laughs, waving dismissively i guess? why are they
mean to you then, that seems kinda unnecessary, y'know? bullying someone, that's just mean. i mean,
a trick or two never hurt buuuuuttt... ✦`: grins too late! you already brought it up, no helping it
now. still, don't say that, i might have to bite you for real then! ✦`: blinks, sort of surprised uh. there isn't
much to tell, really. i kinda just appeared one day and i've lived here since then, nothing too interesting
to report really... but what about you? what's the surface like then? pft, well i'm glad we're friends then.

sparkle
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

✦`: laughs, having fun messing with him yeah. i do. and i did say that so i don't get why you sound
so surprised. i dunno, they're just fun i guess. why don't you ask a straight girl why she likes them? it's
not that big of a deal really. ✦`: grins, sitting back a little oh, are you now? could have fooled me
man. quite a baby face you got there. i couldnt tell. still at least you're having fun with it then. enjoy it
while you can kiddo.

Anxious Star

tab

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ REN

my fault it's fun to make people blush. doesn't matter what gender they are. doesn't mean i dig 'em.
                          capiche? ❋places his hands on his hips. i don't like guys, but that doesn't mean
                          c'ha, i'd totally absorb your electricity if you know what a i mean. ❋eyes go wide and he looks away.

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ CRYSTAL
                          ❋makes an awkward squeak. no way! they so aren't fun. nu-uh.
                          ...girls just like d**k, right? ❋ total change of subject in 1, 2, 3 -
                          uh, how about that weather. it's very weather. maybe rain, i -.
                          ❋ makes an exasperated noise.
                          i can't do this! ❋ moves closer
                          to the screen.
                          you're not going to like... eat me in my sleep right?
                          you're not a monster. ❋ who the heck has been telling this
                          kid about gay guys?
                          'cause i don't think i'd like it.

ooc: i'm so sorry for this close minded idiot.

QUNARl's Secret Admirer

Hopeful Star

User ImageUser Image

ren
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

sparkle
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
they aren't fun? but you like messing with yours just fine, right? so what's the
big deal? if girls can like it then so can guys, right? ✦`: laughs lightly, watching him in amusement
and sitting back a little more when he moves closer; surprised
uhh. eat you? why the ******** would i do that?
seriously kid, where are you getting your information because if that's what you think gay people are
that's just sad. ✦`: shakes his head, sighing dude i'm gay but that doesn't make me some freak all of
a sudden. i'm just not attracted to girls, don't know why. never have been, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna
lash out at you or something. you can relax, alright? ✦`: shrugs

ooc: oh man this kid. this stupid stupid dumb.

Anxious Star

tab

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ REN

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ CRYSTAL
                          ❋ furrows his brow in confusion. that doesn't make sense.
                          tv makes you guys seem to be like total dickwads who eat babies. n-not that i'm a baby.
                          i'm an adult, or else i couldn't be on these delicious porn sites. because, that'd be bad. yup
                          definitely not a kid. ❋ awkward laughter. but let's get serious bro,
                          you were totally being a peeping tom. regardless of gender, and dude that is so not cool.
                          who said you could watch me in my vulnerable moments! that's like, almost ...weird?
                          that's weird, right? yeah totally weird.

QUNARl's Secret Admirer

Hopeful Star

User ImageUser Image

ren
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

sparkle
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

what doesn't make sense about it then? i can try to explain if you feel like listening. ✦`: sighs i don't watch
tv but if that's how they're portraying it then that's just sad. i'm not a bad person for it, i like to think that
i'm usually pretty nice about things, actually. right. right, total adult, sure, i'm gonna let that one slide okay?
in any case, yeah. tl;dr it's really not that weird. ✦`: pauses, shrugging nah, man nah. hear me out
though first before you start getting defensive. i didn't do anything to make that happen, yeah?
and i spoke up to warn you about it before you actually got into s**t. why would i do that if i was trying to
peep? that's your own s**t man, you wanna jack off that's fine, but i didn't want any part in it. ✦`: laughs lightly

Anxious Star

tab

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ REN

▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ CRYSTAL
                          wait, they would've called the cops? ❋ his voice crack.
                          they would have done things to me there. bad things! oh arceus. ❋covers his face.
                          i s'pose i should thank you. you saved me from a horrible mistake. even though
                          the execution of the mistake would have been balling! ❋ holds hand out.
                          'm thor, what's your name? i probably should be callin' you super homo guy. ❋ pauses.
                          o-or i totally should. that's an awesome name. no- no. i shouldn't. ❋frowns.
                          but dude, what do you do on the computer if it's not lookin' at porn? i'm so lost!

QUNARl's Secret Admirer

Hopeful Star

User ImageUser Image

ren
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

thor
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hmnn, maybe? who knows honestly, probably depends on who catches, you, right? ✦`: smiles, shrugging
nah. you probably would have been fine either way, not like there's gonna be crazy experiments
and stuff, this isn't some late-night crime drama. pfttt, yeah i'm sure it would have been. what a shame.
✦`: laughs, pretending to shake his hand through the screen thor, right, got it. a little late for
introductions, but ah well. i'm purah, and yeah. please don't call me that, it's not exactly a compliment.
✦`: shrugs hmn... i don't know? i don't really jack off or anything sooo i kinda just use this
to talk i guess. someone left it in my cave so i stole it. tl;dr there's options besides porn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff