Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dranzen
"Specters," Solitary smirked. "And none attacking my dear sister?"

Alex clenched the dirt beneath her hands. The Shadow Specters seemed confused...where was the on controlling them?

~~~

Kai clenched his sword tightly for a moment and then turned back to the specters. Immediatley they halted in their drunken movements and attacked Natalie's shadows.

((WHERE THE HECK IS SERENITY???))

~~~

Alex felt a chill run up her spine, and the jewel around her neck glowed brighter...how much more danger could there be?

She stumbled to her feet, looking around and saw the point of a bolt within a tree...aimed at her sister.

"Solitary!!! Watch out!!!"

"Curses!" Elsa hissed. There went her element of surprise. In an act of pure instinct, she pulled the trigger and fled into the forest to prepare for a chase.

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
"so your the one that sent these stupid shadows?"said natalie, not turning to face kai."i must say it was a great try. but the real question is why you sent them?" once again trying to help alex.

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kawaii couln't stand staying still much longer, so she stood up and dusted off anything that may have gotton on her when she was sitting down. Then she streched and turned towards the people behind her. "Hello."

Greedy Capitalist

Ashet brought her burnoose tighter around herself, shivering against the cold. SHe hated the cold more then anything in the world! Walking along the trodden dirtpath, she glanced up, smelling soot and smoke in the air.

There's fire under that smoke. She thought silently to herself, but kept her steady pace. She didn't much care about fires, although the warmth of it was welcoming. I hate the light but love the warmth, I hate the cold yet love the dark. Strange, really.
Alex stood up, staring open mouthed at Kai. Solitary's own dark orbs were wide as well.

Kai stopped, the shadows retracting as he sheathed his sword. He closed his eyes, shaking his head.

"That doesn't matter. Right now, I think we've got an attempted assasination on our hands."

"Kai..." Alex took a step forward but Kai cut her off.

"We'll talk later, and I think this would include you too Soltitary." his eyes narrowed at the taller girl.

((ARG!!!!!!!!!! Real Emotion won't work...completely off topic. Everyone BUT anime_girl9000 ignore this.))
Elsinore eyes were screwed in confusion, as she kept her attacking poise in the trees. Why weren't they coming after her?

Were they still engaged with those pathetic shadows? Gods! she fumed angrily. How dare they think that she was the smaller threat!

She would show them!

Irrationally, she staulked out of the trees and over to where the group was still involved with the demonic shadows.

"Who is the leader here?!" she raged, pointing her greatsword towards the girls.
Miyanon
Elsinore eyes were screwed in confusion, as she kept her attacking poise in the trees. Why weren't they coming after her?

Were they still engaged with those pathetic shadows? Gods! she fumed angrily. How dare they think that she was the smaller threat!

She would show them!

Irrationally, she staulked out of the trees and over to where the group was still involved with the demonic shadows.

"Who is the leader here?!" she raged, pointing her greatsword towards the girls.

((Kai: HEY!!!))

Alex and Solitary looked at Elsinore, both their eyes equally as intimidating.

"I suggest that you don't meddle in affairs that don't concern you!" Solitary swished her hair behind her hair and looked at Kai. His crimson orbs looked back.

Alex loked from Kai to the the specters taht were slowly diminishing. "Kai-chan..." she muttered, looking about her eyes teary. "You just left...to hell..."

Kai frowned, not saying anything. He pointed his sword at Elsinore. "We'll talk later."

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((heh. try again))"I'm sorry, but the lot of you are all in my way and i've got things to destroy and people to kill, so, what is going on?!?!?"said natalie taking a better grip on her sword. she was starting to get mad.

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kawaii stared at them all. "Maybe i should run and hide." Kawaii said as she slowly walked backwards still looking at them all. Then she tripped and towards them and bumped into one of there feet.
((I GOTT GO!!! BYE!!))

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Greedy Capitalist

Reaching where a small village was set aflame, she felt awkward. Strangers. She hated strangers. She might not be able to see them, but she could smell them fine. Shaking her head, she decided just to ignore them, walk past them as though they aren't there.

Greedy Capitalist

Elsinore's eyes widened in shock as she saw Kai disappear. "What the-" she whispered.

She turned to the remaining people, her eyes glowering once more and her grip tightening about her sword.

Dapper Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
"what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!"cryed natalie"tell me!!!now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers