Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

"Good job Mizu." Fair said cheerfully. The village had deffinately put her in a better mood. She handed back the food to a man who was suspiciously thin. A thin cook is a bad cook they say, and the fact that this man had the idea of feeding horse bread at lunch proved it.

"I think that's all. Well, now we have a choice. Skilt stables, Gryph stables, living grounds, training grounds..." Farore counted off names on her fingers, adding after training grounds, "Plenty of people your age there."
"That's wonderful!" She smiled warmly after handing back her food. "I'd like to meet people my age, since I really haven't had the chance to. Wherever they are, I'll go there."

Greedy Capitalist

"Probably in the archery yards. In here, if you can't shoot, you can't go out." Fair said, and headed out of the mess hall, making a quick pace to the western side of the village. The sun seemed to be filtered here, making everything seem greener then it should be.

A small group of creatures like Kaij tumbled by, and a large one trotted after them. They were noticably younger then Kaij, not yet at the talking stage.

"They always gather here. Their kind has always been with ours, they were built to be together."
"I'm good with aim, so I shouldn't be too bad, right?" She watched the creature's run by and crossed her arms lightly. "They're really cute."

Greedy Capitalist

"Often irritating too." Fair said coolly, and pointed to where a group of people, both male and female, were practicing their archery. It was an easy atmosphere, and the teenagers would often laugh at something said.
"Do they hold tournaments? I heard humans do that, and I didn't know if we did the same?" she asked, giving a thoughtful look toward to the archery field.

Greedy Capitalist

"Every year. Oh get out of it you thieving little weasel." She kicked away a cub that was trying to investigate her pouches. "Take what they want, leave thigns a mess."
Mitsuko nodded, looking shyly at the others. She watched her kick the cub away and gave a small 'aww' in defense, though she would have kicked it away as well.

Greedy Capitalist

Fair ran a hand through her hair, and looked to Mizum telling her, "Don't worry, they aren't gonna bite. I'm going to keep an eye on things here though."
((*sigh* this always happens...I'm going to wait until the time is right to come back...if the time gets right...))
[ooc] Aww, it's okay.

"I don't know what to say though. I'm not a conversation starter." She frowned, tilting her head down.

Greedy Capitalist

Quote:
[ooc] Aww, it's okay.

"I don't know what to say though. I'm not a conversation starter." She frowned, tilting her head down.

[There there, *pets* maybe you could... Wander around town and bump into us?]

Fair tapped her high in thought as she looked from the trainers to Mizu, then leant down, and told Mizu, "Follow me. You aren't gonna strike conversation with them from over here."

She strode purposefully over to the laughing group, and called ahead, "You lot training well enough?"

One boy grinned, showing a mouth of white teeth, and answered, "Yeah, we actually spent some time trying to hit the targets today!" And was rewarded with a burst of laughter from his friends.
She frowned, feeling bad for making Fair help her. But really, she didn't know what to say since she didn't know what they talked about. Mizu looked at one of them with their bow and arrow, and slowly inched her way over.

"May I see this?" she asked quietly, gently plucking it from their hands. She examined it, smiling faintly, and gave it back. "They look so much better than the human's."
((eh I suppose that could work...))

After a while of jsut standing around, Trent and Steph had started to wander aimlessly around tonw. trent was eager to go off and start talking to people and was overly eager to see the strange cratures that passed for way of transportation here, but Steph's firm hand on his sholder and even firmer gaze stopped him.

Greedy Capitalist

The boy smiled widely, and nodded, eager to talk about the object.

"It's hand made by Fair, every weapon is. She doesn't tell what wood she uses though. You'd think we'd be able to tell." When he said Farore's nickname he poked a tongue at her, which caused the adult to grin. At the last bit of his message, he luaghed aloud, and offered a word hardened hand.

"Raskal." He said simply, and it was meaning enough.

"That's Roscoe, everyone calls him Raskal though. Ant that's Farant, and that's-" Fair stopped in mid introduction, and actually blushed, muttering something under her breath.

"Uh, I guess I interrupted." She smiled awkwardly, and took a floursihing bow, telling them, "Just call if you need me. And take care of her!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff