2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image
Kaitlynn Rose Davids
The heir to a breeding company
★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★

All my life I have been told to be something I am not…
★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★

Kaitlynn was exploring the ship, taking in the luxurious look of it. Her Pichu, Rae, was perched on her shoulder looking around happily. Kait made her way to the upper decks to enjoy some sun. ”Let's hope Grandfather is right and that we will enjoy it at this school.” She said, smiling as the sun surrounded the two. Kait closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, brushing a stray strand of blue hair behind her ear. Rae jumped from Kait's shoulder and spun in a circle happily, enjoying the sea breeze.

…Now, I am going to live my life how I want too!
★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Rae

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

(Well, someones got to earn some money...)

Mira responded by taking his hand and put th candy bar in his hand. though seeing the pidgey, she was sure that was who he was actually talking to. Either way, it never hurts to be prepared. "There you go, chocolate, peants, you enjoy that." she said as some girl came up and started seemingly badgering him. "Hi Lily!" she said, having overheard the girls name from before.

Friendly Duck

User Image

xxXXL ɪ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʜ L i l y Jᴇɴᴋɪɴs
xxXXᴀsᴘɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

OOC: Of course, making money is always good~
And, her, I hope that Eevee is actually out of its PokeBall...if not just ignore and I'll edit.

Lily managed to stare hungrily at the chocolate for only a few long seconds, quite the feat for a girl like her. Ahh, chocolate and peanuts though... She shook her head to clear her thoughts of dancing chocolate bars and peanut rain. Ooh, now she was hungry...

"Hi!" she replied to Mira, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically. She was mostly just responding to the energy she had managed to find in the other girl's voice. She looked down to noticed a cute little Eevee and bent into a squat. "Hello," she said, holding out a hand for the little Pokemon to sniff, "What's your name?"

User ImagexxXXxxUser Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Blake Marshall Ghaell
The Forsaken Prince

█████████ ███ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██████████
It makes since that life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone...

Blake watched as the girl circled around him, turning only his head to watch her go about her business of checking out--probably her first ever albino in her life. It's not like crossing someone like him was an every day occurrence... but then again, with them attending the same school, it could be now. His silver gaze stopped when Lilly did right in front of him and tried to offer her hand out to him... of course he lightly smiled, and was about to turn his 'charm' on.. aka, what he was taught to treat young ladies, with the up most respect; even if they said their pokemon's name wrong. He began reaching to accept her hand, only to have Mira practically slam a candy bar in its place, stopped mid way of his action.

Now you could say that Blake was slightly confused. Not to so much the candy bar as it is the fact that, least to him, the girls could be silently fighting over him. Here Mira came in, and gave him candy instead, while here Lilly rushed in and started checking him out. Course, now seeing Lilly was paying attention to Mira... he just stood there with the Candy bar in hand, watching this strange interaction. Perhaps he was wrong about the silent fighting after all... Lilly just seemed like an incredibly hyper person.

Course Blake being a calm person... he just stood there, and blinked, with the anime 'poit' sound when he blinked a few times in a row, as though he were debating what was going on. Strangely, Alouette was doing the same blinking motions at the same time as Blake while watching Lilly...

What a strange person... Then again that's what Lilly thought of them too, but its not like he knew that. (LOL!)

...but even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted.
███████ ████ ████████ ██ ████ ██████████

Alouette

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Apollo Marshall Graves
"Dai san Rokurou"

"Step off or I'll beat the crap outta ya!"

Roku wandered the halls of the ship, looking about as if he were searching for something, his loyal oshawott, Zero, sitting on his head like a hat, arms crossed. "It's about time Granny let me leave to attend the academy." He grumbled, his stomach grumbling as well. "....Maybe I should get something to eat..." He said, mostly to himself. Zero simply nodded in agreement as the older-looking boy started searching for the buffet that the ship was bound to have.

"That's it! I'm whuppin' ya with my weak hand!"

Zero

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Mira looked over to Lily and smiled a bit. "I'm Mira." she said happily. She seemed nice enough. Though she had barely met the girl more than 3 seconds ago. Shiloh the Eevee walked about and sniffed at both Blake and Lily, making sure they weren't thinking anything she didn't like. She was a very picky Eevee. Satisfied that everyone was goon, she sat right next to Mira, who was still wearing her swim suit. She might need to change to some proper clothing soon.

Friendly Duck

User Image

xxXXᴀsᴘɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

OOC:

Lily smiled lightly at the Eevee, glad that, as far as she could tell, the little brown pokemon approved of her. Or at the very least didn't hate her with a fiery passion. "Well, nice to meet you all," she said, suddenly spinning up from her crouch to again face Blake and Mira. "Mira and Blake and Alulette." Lily paused and frowned. No, that wasn't right. "Alou...Alue...Lulu..."

Lily made a strange motion with her mouth, as if she were rinsing it out with mouthwash. "Yes! So, anyways... What have you guys been doing so far? I've been exploring the ship...It's actually what I'm doing right now! Except, well, I'm talking to you right now, so I guess I'm not exploring..." Lily had bounced back once again, to get a good look at the Pidgey-Person duo now that she knew their names. Yep, they were certainly an odd pair, gold and white. Heck, she didn't even know Pidgey came in that color, much less people!

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Mira shrugged as she yawned a bit from laying about on deck. It was then she remembered she was still in her swimsuit. "Hmm....maybe I should change into something less........not proper clothing." she said almost to her self as she looked to see Shiloh pointing her tail at her bag back where they were. She then proceeded to go and fetch the bag. Mira just shook her head. "Well, I got to go get changed, so I'll be back in like 3 minutes," she said as she waved to them. "BYE!" she said as she rushed off after Shiloh.

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Blake Marshall Ghaell
The Forsaken Prince

Blake blinked, as did Alouette... only to shift their eyes to each other then back to Lilly quietly as Blake's hand moved backwards into his pokemon traveling messenger bag to put the candy bar away. Both were thinking the same thing really. 'Will she ever get the name right?' ...of course Blake, being a nice guy just said it again. Perhaps if he said it enough times it would stick.

"It's... Alouette... it's French..." Blake spoke up, giving a small, innocent smile to boot... shame that a anime sweat drop followed afterward.

Alouette on the other hand, or wing rather, sighed out a mushroom shaped clouded sigh and partly slumped there on Blake's shoulder, in a way of giving up on expecting much of 'foreigners' saying her name properly. She knew it was a hard name to pronounce if you weren't French, or knew the song, but it was better then most other nicknames that she heard.

OOC: James/Arononkorr just went to work.

...but even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted.

Alouette

Friendly Duck

User Image

xxXXᴀsᴘɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

OOC: Okay~

Lily waved goodblye -for now- to Mira, only just now realizing the girl had been standing there in a swimsuit. A two piece at that! She watched her walk off, remembering the two piece -her first one, actually- her mom had insisted she bring with her. Something about impressing the boys or something, to which her dad had protested greatly.

"Ah...yeah..." Lily was not amused by Blake's friendliness; she was sure that behind the joking smile was some sort of judgement about her lack of manners or culture or etiquette or education or...something. So she pouted for about a second before brightening right back up. "Well, sorry Lulu, guess I'll get it eventually. This here is Livi by the way," she said, motioning the goggle-capped swablu floating above their heads. Livi chirruped a hello.

"So if your French...is that what you said earlier? I mean spoke, earlier, were you speaking French?" Lily was surprised to find herself a bit tongue-tied, she assumed because he seemed so good and proper and fancy and she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of him. Hopefully he'd chalk the jabbering up to her energetic nature.

Her stomach growled, a reminder of how she was hungry. She had, after all, a few moments ago realized the fact. "Ahh, sorry, I just realized I haven't eaten since we got on the boat, being so excited and all..." she trailed off, rubbing the back of her head with her hand and laughing nervously.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Apollo Marshall Graves
"Dai san Rokurou"

"Step off or I'll beat the crap outta ya!"

Roku eventually found his way to the buffet, which, for the most part, was unoccupied, and just finished getting set up. "Hmm... With where we're going and who all the passengers consist of, you'd think that this would've been all set up and mobbed before we even left the dock." He said, Zero nodding as Roku walked over and grabbed a plate, starting to help himself to some food. A plate of various foods for himself and a plate mostly of seafood for Zero were put together and Roku went to a table to sit and eat, possibly as the lunch rush started.

"That's it! I'm whuppin' ya with my weak hand!"

Zero

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Blake Marshall Ghaell
The Forsaken Prince

OOC: It was Alouette thinking that about her XD

Blake lightly nodded to Lilly's apology, even if she got his pokemon's name wrong, again. Course he figured instead he would get used to it. Was it really that big of a deal? Not really, at least not to him... Alouette on the other hand, even though she given up, really, was a little huffy. She didn't want to respond to anything short of her name, if only because it would prevent her from turning and looking at every other name that was pitched at her.

Though he listened to Lilly's question about French and the like, and was about to answer until he heard her stomach growl, only to get the explanation of 'I haven't eaten since we got on the boat' ....

He blinked.... if he wasnt confused then, he was definitely confused now. "Didn't we just get on the boat ten minutes ago?" Blake asked, not in a rude way but more of a confused 'what?!' kind of tone as he turned his eyes down to draw out his Reshiram Pocket Watch, which, once opened, the numbers glowed brightly, to show him that it was indeed ten minutes ago when they left port.

How could that possibly be? Then again with how bouncy that she was, it was possible that she burned off that energy already. People with high matabalisems do that... But Blake slipped his pocket watch away once he was confirmed on the time stamp, and looked back to Lilly.

Alouette

Friendly Duck

User Image

xxXXᴀsᴘɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

OOC: Yeah, but Lily doesn't know that
Also, cool pocket watch.. -drools-
We should wait for arononkorr and then go get some noms! (Or if not Lily'll just run off at some point to get some food )

Lily leaned in to look at the pocket watch, holding her hair out of the way with a hand behind the back. "Ooh, neat watch. Is that a Pokemon?" she asked. It sure looked like one, but not one she'd seen before- and she'd seen a boat load of Pokemon. It must be pretty rare, then...

"Huh, only ten minutes? Must've lost track of time..." Lily trailed off. Normally she'd lose time, but every once in a while she entered a state of zen, where an hour or a minute could pass and she wouldn't know the difference. Like when she sat down right after boarding to sketch and was yanked out of her concentration .by an angry crew member. Normally she'd know how long she'd been under by how much she'd drawn...this time she hadn't bothered.

"Well, either way I like to eat a lot. Um..." she paused, wondering if that wasn't something to be embarrassed about, "...And I guess I didn't have anything right before I got on the boat...." That's right, she spent at least twenty minutes in line after getting that ice cream. "They do have food here, right? They said they'd have food in the pamphlet," she panicked, looking to Blake with eyes wide as saucers and comically genuine fear at there being no food.

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Blake Marshall Ghaell
The Forsaken Prince

Blake couldn't help but smile to the look that she was giving him. It was kind of funny in a way. It was sweet, innocent, cute, even though it was probably an act. It reminded him of a little bird-type hatchling, begging for their first taste of caterpie from the Mama bird. He lightly chuckled, and he looked behind him, to draw his poke-messenger bag ahead of him, opening it and began to shift though it.

"It just so happens that I have a few extra maps of the ship. The person handing them out at the docks apparently wasn't counting them out right, and left about five minutes after they started passing them out." He informed as he went about and drew up an extra map of the ship. Take it that whoever was handing the maps out doesn't do a very good job. That or they just wanted to get it over with and go home because f how early in the morning it is. Which ever the case, at least now Lilly had something to go by.

>>>ITEM ACQUIRED TUNE<<<

-Lilith has gained the Sun Princess Map. It is placed in your Key Items inventory!-

OOC: Sorry. I had to. XD

Alouette

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Mira was gone for a few minutes, as she had to get to her cabin and find some proper clothings. she had forgotten her cabin was so far into the ship, being o the second level at the far end of the ship. after she got to her cabin she hurriedly changed and went back out, hurriedly grabbing her bag and locking her door.

"Man, I would have to get the farthest cabin." she huffed as she made her way back to where Blake and Lily were.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff