Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Apollo Marshall Graves
"Dai san Rokurou"

"Step off or I'll beat the crap outta ya!"

Zero's Jaw dropped when the teacher's blastoise pointed it's cannon at Roku. "HEY! Wait a sec! Are you insa-" He was cut off by the blastoise using icy cold water.

That woke Roku up, and sent him scurrying across the room. "COOOOOLD!!!" He skidded to a stop under a table and turned around to try to figure out what just happened. Well, it didn't take him long to figure out that it was the blastoise that woke him up. "ARE YOU NUTS!? You could've sent me through the bottom of the ship with that!!" He shouted, resisting the urge to throw the table he was under. After a moment, he got out room under the table and straightened up.

"That's it! I'm whuppin' ya with my weak hand!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Gordon Fancis Graves
Academy Headmaster

"Booyah!"

The intercoms of the cruise ship seemed to come to life as a loud voice blared through them. "Gooooooood afternoon students! This is your captain and headmaster speaking, and welcome to the Sun Princess! The only cruise ship that goes to and from Fantasma Island! I hope y'all are enjoying yourselves on this glorious and beautiful day! Unfortunately, due to a food fight instigated by someone who lost his pants, we're currently running low on food. But fear not! Once the buffet room is finished getting cleaned by the participants of the food fight, more food will be getting prepared. I request that future food fights take place in the banquet hall at the academy instead of on this ship. We will be arriving in about an hour and a half. Enjoy your day!!"

Gordon let out a sigh as he turned the intercom off. "Damn... I was looking forward to the strawberry cream pie that was in there..."

"Keep it styin', kids!"

Alpha

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David swiped the towel from the table and frowned at how small it was. Regardless, he took his glasses off and wiped his face and hair. Maybe I will head back up to the deck. With that, he put his glasses back on and set the towel aside before heading up the stairs. At least it was sunny, and therefore, warm outside.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Blake Marshall Ghaell
The Forsaken Prince

█████████ ███ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██████████
It makes since that life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone...

Blake was about to speak to Mira again until his attention went to a booming loudspeaker, with Gordon's voice blasting from it. Alouette looked toward it too, and she always looked so proud and dignified on Blake's shoulder... this was one proud pokemon.

"Gooooooood afternoon students! This is your captain and headmaster speaking, and welcome to the Sun Princess! The only cruise ship that goes to and from Fantasma Island! I hope y'all are enjoying yourselves on this glorious and beautiful day! Unfortunately, due to a food fight instigated by someone who lost his pants, we're currently running low on food. But fear not! Once the buffet room is finished getting cleaned by the participants of the food fight, more food will be getting prepared. I request that future food fights take place in the banquet hall at the academy instead of on this ship. We will be arriving in about an hour and a half. Enjoy your day!!"

This caused him to blink... and pause... only to release a saddened sigh about the food just shortly after Alouette gave a disheartening 'coo.' It was nearly in sync, really. It was kind of creepy.

...but even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted.
███████ ████ ████████ ██ ████ ██████████

Alouette

Friendly Duck

User Image

xxXXL ɪ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʜ L i l y Jᴇɴᴋɪɴs
xxXXᴀsᴘɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

OOC:

Lily smacked her lips at the water's edge, pondering the chemical mix of pool water and cream pie. She curled her fingers over the lacquered hardwood lip and swung her feet around before plopping them into the water. Yes, yes she was already barefoot. Lily had a bad habit of taking off her shoes, one that Livi silently protested while nevertheless toting around a pair of black and white checkers. Lily didn't play chess, but boy did she like the pattern on her shoes.

A horn sounded from behind and the ship's intercoms crackled to life. Lily leaned back and tilted her head, looking for the source, but all she could see was sky. "Food fight..." Oh yes, yes Lily was well aware of that, and quite disappointed she'd missed the whole darned thing. Well, she didn't miss the pie, she thought and giggled. "One and a half hours..." One and a half hours! That wasn't nearly enough time to explore! It also wasn't nearly short enough for her to wait...

She may have been torn between excitement at landing and excitement to explore, but there was no use fretting. After all, thinking about the island wasn't going to get her there any faster. Lily leaned back and craned her neck, blowing red curls from her face, although a few wet ones clung to her cheek. Aha, yup, there was Blake and Mira and that other girl. Hmm, she should go back and say hi... In a rare moment of peace Lily looked back toward the water and stared into the pale blue, thinking. Of course, it would only be a moment before she sprang once again to her feet.

User ImagexxXXxxUser Image

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
Mizuho Tensio
Location Somewhere on the ship
What I'm doing Trying to listen to This
My thoughts Why did I say that?
My Partner BuudahUser Image...
OCC ...

Mizu and Buudah both blurted out with laughter at the student's reaction it was priceless. Mizu began to weese out between fits of laughter.“ You... Were.... fine! He.... He knows.... how to... control his.... GAH That WAS SO FUNNY!!!!”She and Buudah continued to laugh for a bit before the both of them calmed down and wiped away the tars from their eyes. Mizu and buudah both smiled at one another as they spoke out in synk.That was just funny.“That was just funny.” Buudah chuckled as he walked over and patted Roku on the back.I'm a level 89 blastoise my boy. I know how to control my hydro pump to work however I want it to. Mizu smiled as she listened to Buudah Gloat about his control.“Don't gloat you over sized squirtel, it's not appealing on you.” She smiled lightly as her friend began to blush slightly at her comment and made a note of that for when and if he had the courage to try and tell her about his feelings for her. She smiled as she looked around as she saw the fello head to the upper deck more than likely to get a sun bath to dry himself off. and the two that where still here well four incluing their pokemon. She tired towars Roku with a raised brow.“Just wondering but why did you pass out earlier? I mean you just did it so suddenly I'm just concerned for your well being.” Mizu placed a hand on her hip as she looked at the student not really sure as to why he had fainted hoping it wasn't because of her admiting about the shell earlier with him.

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Thomas "Jack" Valentine
01010100 01101000 01101111 01101101 01100001 01110011 00100000 00100010 01001010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100010 00100000 01010110 01100001 01101100 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100101

01001001 01101110 00100000 01101111 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110010 01110010 01100101 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 01100001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100110 01100110 01100101 01110010 01100101 01101110 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
In order to be irreplaceable, one must first be different...

...-plop-....

...-mop-...

...-grrr-....

...Poochiena advanced mop head....

...-grr-....

...but in my case, no one seems to care either way.

00101110 00101110 00101110 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01101101 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100101 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00101110

Poochyena

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image
Kaitlynn Rose Davids
The heir to a breeding company
★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★

All my life I have been told to be something I am not…
★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★

Katie was watching Mira as she all but ignored Blake. She thought it was rude of the girl to ignore them. Before she could say anything though, a voice came on over the loudspeaker. She turned her attention to it to listen. Rae on the other hand was climbing up Katie's arm to sit on her head.

Katie raised an eyebrow as something about a food fight was mentioned. And then the headmaster announced that they still had an hour and a half. She looked over at Blake. "Is there anything you want to do to kill an hour and a half?" She asked curiously.

…Now, I am going to live my life how I want too!
★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Rae

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David felt a light breeze blow through his hair as he made it to the front deck. This weather was perfect. He proceeded to untie the jacket around his waist, then take his shirt off. Anyone around him would notice a nasty looking scar on his stomach. He hung the shirt and jacket on the rails so they would dry in the sun. "Oh...I should let you out too, huh?" David reached into his bag and took out a Poké Ball and from out of that ball emerged a small Sandile, who let out a big yawn before looking up at his trainer. "Good thing you weren't downstairs. All that water wouldn't have been good for you." Sandile growled out its name once before lying down on the deck for a nap.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Blake Marshall Ghaell
The Forsaken Prince

█████████ ███ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██████████
It makes since that life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone...

Blake looked to Katie and listened to her question. Of course he wasn't to fond of Mira ignoring him like that, let alone Katie as well. Thankfully his newest aquatience go him into another train of thought. "You mean other then eating? I havent had a thing in mind..." he admitted. "I suppose it would be best to try and get acquainted with our fellow classmates..."

Of course there was always a pokemon battle thought, but Blake knew that he was at a disadvantage with a pidgey while his opponent had a special Pichu. That was just asking to be defeated. Besides, he couldn't ruin Alouette's beautiful feathers with something as rough and down as a 'battle'. he loved her to much to go about and send her off into any fights.

Alouette on the other hand was thankful that her trainer was never down in the 'mess hall', so to speak. She would be furious with him ruining one of his good suits, even if this is all he ever wears. Just him becoming messy in those kinds of events is not gentlemanly-like, and she, being picky, wants her trainer to look the best as he could be, all the time. She was proud of him, and she was proud of herself.... she wouldn't go out of her way to embarrass him, or make him look bad, and she honestly expected the same respect from him; which he indeed held up. It was a strange relationship, but i worked for them.

...but even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted.
███████ ████ ████████ ██ ████ ██████████

Alouette

Regular

C O R B Y N    H A W T H O R N E

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                            xxxx

The pool's inhabitants fluctuated constantly, but as the hour passed, it appeared that the numbers had dwindled excessively. There were now only about six people in the pool, and one red-headed female who had just her lower legs dipped into the water. Truthfully, Corbyn probably would've preferred if he was the only one in the pool, possibly due to his sexual state at the moment, but primarily because he was partial to recreational solitude. He settled for being content that no one had been rowdy enough to get the top of his head wet - his companion wouldn't be too happy about it, after all. He let out a relaxed sigh as he looked up at the sky, which was just as clear as the water, save for a few specks of cloud.

His ears twitched lightly as he head a shout from across the deck, and his eyes grew wide as he saw the source - that pesky kid with the Totodile from earlier. He leaped into the pool headstrongly, probably not realizing that this was the shallow end - Corbyn didn't think that the kid would even know what the word "shallow" meant, however. Even these condescending thoughts were brought to a halt when he registered the cool water splashing over his face from the kid's jump - he froze. In a moment, he heard the distinct crackle of electricity from his head, ad without any more warning, the entire pool was electrified with a strong discharge of electrical energy from the small, furry bug atop the blonde's head.

Corbyn was used to electrical shocks of this caliber from his pokemon, so he only blacked out for a few seconds, but he noticed that the kid was completely unconscious submerged under the water, and his pokemon was floating above him - fainted for the second time today. With a grumble, the male placed his pokemon on the side of the pool and dove under to pull the kid up - which was a bit of an effort, due to the younger male's stout body size. Corbyn eventually succeeded in placing the kid on the side of the pool, just a few moments before he awoke. Corbyn decided to make himself scarce from the rowdy kid, as he was sure that he would end up shouting 'demon!' or something again.

Corbyn climbed out of the pool, grabbed a towel, and began rubbing the water out of his golden-hued hair. As soon as he decided that his hair was dry enough to act as his companion's perch again, he glanced over to where he left the electric bug - only to see that the Bachuru had decided to cling to a relatively fluffy Swablu, discharging slight amounts of electric energy that would feel like the equivalent of very irksome pinches to the flying type pokemon. Corbyn pinched the top of his nose in annoyance, but couldn't help but smile a bit at his companion's behavior. When getting wet, his Bachuru tended to act aggressively towards whatever was near - unfortunately for this Swablu.

[ooc]
                            INTERACTION TIEMZ : D
                            [/ooc]

Anxious Flatterer

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser Image
Alphonse D. Clannon
The Sickly Boy
User Image

User Image
Sleeping quietly in his bed on the boat, Alphonse was woken up with a start as an announcement rung out over the loud speaker on the boat. He realized quickly he was not the only one startled, as his Charmander, Zippo, had fallen right out of the bed. He laughed childishly as Zippo sent him a glare while climbing back up onto the bed and then pointed at his clothing as if to say it was time to get up. Sighing, the blue haired boy got up and put on some fresh clothes, a plain white t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans.

About to leave the room, Zippo had, what Alphonse could only describe as, a hissy fit. He freaked out before jumping down over to the bed, walking to Alphonse's suitcase, and taking out his pills. "Oh, riiight." the boy smiled and shrugged it off easily. "I must have forgotten." he passed it off so nonchalantly that the fire on the Charmanders tail practically trippled in size from pure anger. After taking his medication Alphonse and Zippo headed up to the top deck. Once there, the sun was practically blinding in comparison to his dark room. Alphonse leaned up against the railings and looked out at the ship deck and beyond, it seemed there was a lot of people talking on the boat. It made Alphonse worry because he had still not made any friends yet.

User Image

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image
Kaitlynn Rose Davids
The heir to a breeding company
★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★

All my life I have been told to be something I am not…
★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★

Katie smiled at Blake as he suggested getting to know the other students. She looked around, trying to figure out where to go first. "Looks like there are more people out here, want to go and meet them?" She asked curiously.

((Crap post...brain dead right now.))

…Now, I am going to live my life how I want too!
★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★★ ☆ ★

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Rae

Friendly Duck

User Image

xxXXL ɪ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʜ L i l y Jᴇɴᴋɪɴs
xxXXᴀsᴘɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

OOC: Sounds like a plan emotion_awesome
I shall call it a Bachuru as well!

You know that thing Lily was going to do, where she would spring to her feet and gallop over to Blake and Mina and strange girl #1? Well, that plan was soundly zapped out of the water when Lily was, almost literally, zapped out of the water. She had about a second to think "oh, what are those yellow-" and then the sparks of electricity from one very startled, very tiny Pokemon were zipping and zapping through her body as if she were a connect-the-dot game and the sparks were the pencil. Now, Lily didn't really have any idea what that shock thought it was drawing, but it was sure enough to conk her out cold. It kind of looked like she was just laying on her back, looking peacefully at the clouds...aside from the left eye twitching every now and then.

But one does not grow up in a Pokemon house without meeting a few timid and a few testy electric types, so the girl was soon blinking her eyes as a bright blue consciousness brought her back from the dead. Lily moaned and pulled herself up into a sitting position, frowning at how weird her head felt. Maybe she was hurt?... thought the girl with the mane of red hair poofed and frizzed into every conceivable direction.

Lily looked left, looked right...then spotted Livi twittering around in an alarmed -for Livi- circle. "Oi, Livi, you okay? You know what that-" Lily's eyes squeed like saucers when she spotted the yellow bug clinging to her poor Swablu. "I don't know what you are -Livi, stay still- But you are -Livi, stop squirming!- adorable." Lily rolled and stepped and crawled around the Swablu, trying to get a good view, but whenever she went near the bird would shiver and turn away. Finally Lily reached out a finger and brushed the little Bachuru ever so lightly with the tip of a finger. A stray hair sprung from the top of her head like an antenna.

User ImagexxXXxxUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Miguel Natsukeito
User Image
Pokemon ranger / academy teacher
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Traveling across the vast ocean was nothing new for one perticular young man. He did a lot of traveling as a boy once he became a pokemon ranger. And yet each chance to embark on a journey felt like the day he first left home. Exciting, breathtaking, free as a pidgey. And to say the least this boat ride was far from dull. So why was the blonde male here with his trusted Ninetales? He applied at the academy to teach the next generation about being a pokemon ranger and generally just how to get along with pokemon. It was something new to try. Maybe his own past experiences might teach these new students a thing or two.

Miguel was a bit disappointed that he missed out on the earlier food fight. But he was only a shout away if anyone really needed to be rescued. At that time he and Kushina (his ninetales) retired to their cabin for a quick nap. It was the announcement made by the headmaster that woke the pair up sometime later. Snuggled under the blankets, wearing only a pair of white shorts, he sat up to find Kushina curled up on his feet. He found the announcement quite amusing and got up out of bed with a light chuckle. "hehehe. Kids will be kids, and it seems that they're getting due punishment for it." The fox pokemon lifted her head up off the bed with a smirk on her muzzle. She shared her master's outlook on the whole situation. "niiiiinnnn" "Looks like we've got out work cut out for us." The blonde teacher scurried about to get dressed in a dark blue sleeved shirt, matching pants and sandal-like shoes, complimented with a teal vest. "Time we get back to patrol," he smiled to his companion. Dressed and ready the pair strolled out of their cabin and headed onward to the outer deck.

The sunshine and beautiful weather greeted Miguel and Kushina. Making a prior agreement to patrol the ship they came out onto the deck. Curious to see who was out enjoying the day they walked about at a leisurely pace. It was then the pair spotted a boy and his Charmander (Alphonse and Zippo) looking out into the distance. Without hesitation the blonde teacher approached the younger pair, the fox pokemon following at his heels. "Beautiful view isn't it," he came up beside the boy while addressing them with a sincere / calm smile. "Have you traveled on a boat before?" Attempting to strike up a friendly conversation he leaned onto the railing, resting on his arms. Bright blue eyes shifted from the scenic view to this boy and small fire pokemon curiously.

User Image
                                  "The most important thing for pokemon and people is teamwork."

User Image
The world is our classroom:xxx
Sun Princess ship on-route Fantasma Island xxx

Friend or rival?:xxx
Alphonse (w/ pokemon) xxx

Battling to the beat:xxx
Never Close Our Eyes ~ Adam Lambertxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash