Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Entourage: Oasis envoy
Activity: Helping Albireo

It didn't take Avani too long to assess the damage to the man's hands - nothing looked out of place or broken even as she moved closer to examine them... though Avani noted the smell of alcohol - which meant he was less likely to notice if he had sustained damage elsewhere, regardless of his training style. But before she had a chance to announce her analysis she had something else to do first...

While she had been assessing the wound she had also been debating how to handle the man's request to help him get away from Camellia - and she figured she had a decent one. "I'll make sure he's fine Camellia, thank you for your help. Perhaps you should go speak with the leader here now that the fighting is over to ask what sort of responsibilities you'll have as a resident?"

If or if not Camellia went for her advise she would then return her attention to Albireo - ushering him into a clear patch of sunlight between the trees to be sure that her original check hadn't missed anything.

"Flesh wounds - minor damage to the knuckle and fingers and a few splinters that should be pulled out in case they're toxic... a stimpack would reduce the swelling and close the wounds, or if you're not worried about the discomfort we should wrap the wounds to prevent infection... cleaning it first would be ideal, but applying alcohol to it isn't a good idea unless you've got medical grade - and you shouldn't be drinking that."

(X)

Doctor Wolfington MD

pdragon619

FiendSanctuary123

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

Wildberry Flavored Condom

Quotable Poster

Violet Deville
Pepper Deville

User Image
User Image

Pepper's eyes narrowed and gritted her teeth at Maru's comment about knowing more of the wasteland than them. "that was the whole reason you brought us here!" she growled. They had to suspend their search for Camellia to mess around with this a*****e, and now he was saying he didn't need their help? Violet firmly grabbed onto Pepper's shoulder, knowing with her temper she might say or do something she'd regret. When he began pointing to the three of them, listing off types of people Pepper's temperment only worsened. "congratulations a*****e you took a highschool psychology course. Your a f*cking idiot if you think you can define what's out there in such broad, vague, terms" she spat sarcastically. Violet pulled Pepper away a few feet, stepping forward. "yeah you came pretty close, save for the constant threat of starvation, heavily irradiated water, slavers, Raiders who kill just because they feel like it, radioactive monsters, crazed super mutants, feral ghouls, and Enclave remnants, so there are a few more possibilities than what you listed...oh and the brotherhood of steel, but don't worry. I'm sure they'd love a guy like you. Just show them that cool technology you got with you and they'd accept you into their fold in a heartbeat" she blatantly lied. Infact if a squad of Brotherhood ever came across Maru they'd kill him and take his suit in a heartbeat. She nodded as he explained how he was putting his trust in them as much as they were in him. "you make a good point, I guess we-""and why would we bring a pompous a*****e like you along? You obviously don't know anything about the wasteland yet you think your above it all. All you'll do is waste our time or get us killed" Pepper cut in, Violet turning and cupping her hand over Pepper's mouth. "hey Pepper you wanna shut the hell up and keep those opinions to yourself for now?" she muttered to her. ""take a chill pill and try planning ahead. If this guy wants to tag along let him. If he becomes a burden we can just split latter, but until then its an extra set of eyes and ears to help us look" she said, Pepper reluctantly calming down.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L(s) (red= pepper) (purple=Violet)
Strength: 5 8
Perception: 8 5
Endurance: 4 7
Charisma: 4 6
Intelligence: 6 5
Agility: 8 5
Luck: 5 4

Shomaruki

Quotable Poster

Camellia Deville

User Image

Camellia pouted at Dameon and Albireo, not speaking up again until Avani appeared. "Avani!" she called happily, getting up to hug her. "where were you? did you see those tree things attack? it was really scary, but everyone fought them off.Albireo even beat one with his bare hands." she chirped, pulling her over toward Albireo by the hand. "Albireo hurt his hands fighting that thing. You gotta look at him" she said. Since Dameon hadn't taken her concerns seriously she'd just turn to Avani instead. She watched as the woman looked over Albireo's hands, a bit uneasy since they still looked really bad. When Avani suggested she go see Cedar about her responsibilities Camellia nervously glanced over towards where the other treeminders were, obviously not wanting to leave Albireo's side. However she reluctantly nodded and took her leave, approaching the big man before speaking up softly. "umm Mr. Cedar sir. I was wondering, since I'm gonna live here, what exactly do I have to do?" she asked, never having considered there actually being requirements to stay here.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Strength: 5
Perception: 3
Endurance: 9
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 9
Luck: 3

NefiraDaxie

FiendSanctuary123

Doctor Wolfington MD

Flyentology

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Maru remained quietly before returning to his feet heading over towards his gear picking it up. He headed towards the door and opened them and reached for his blade. "I might not now much...but I do know what thing is certain. If I'm JUST getting by with one family member in such a dangerous world....image how your sister is doing at the moment.."

That was then Maru walked passed both of them. "Fill up your water bottles and leave. Hope you won't have to sneak her out of anything." He leaned against dark wall in the shadow just as his suit started to blend into it. The only thing left being seen were the red lights on his helmet.

"I'm going to leave shortly after you two, and I'll keep an eye on both of you from a distance. I'll kill anything that you DON'T see. If you see a random head or limb fly pass you and land in front of you it means I killed it and you didn't know it was nearby. I'll try and keep a birds eye few from higher ground but don't expect me to help you every time you are in trouble."

As Maru explained. "Think of me as your Guardian Angel. "

Strength: ( 7 )
-Perception: (9)
-Endurance: (5)
-Charisma: (2)
-Intelligence: (5)
-Agility: (10)
-Luck: (2

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
((Just want people to know I'm still around - waiting for posts. *Wanders back to the shadows.*))

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Albireo of the Crimson Dawn

I am currently: Being dragged by Clueless Vault Dweller.

I am with: Oasis Guards, Vault Girl, Ghoul Guy, Science Gal

The monk gave the girl a sour look when she advised him to not drink. "Had you told me three years ago I might have lishened. But... I feel my body has... changed shince then. I thinksh I would get deashly shick if I shtopped drinking boosh." He shrugged lightly without letting his hands be pulled from her grasp. "I shometimesh think that I needd the boosh more than I need water. And you musht think me shtupid to think of washting my boosh treating a wound sho minor as thish."

Having explained his stance on his dependance on alcohol, Albireo decided to shift the conversation back towards Camillia's unrequited affections towards him. "I need your help with the girl, she'sh a shweet kid and all but I ugh...ow!" He whinches as Avani handles his injured hands, realizing that his empowering buzz was fading now. "I don't, you know... shwing the shame direction as normal guysh." He finally admited with not small amount of discomfort. "I want to let her down gently, see?"

pdragon619

NefiraDaxie

Doctor Wolfington MD

FiendSanctuary123

Quotable Poster

Violet Deville
Pepper Deville

User Image
User Image

Pepper growled at his remark about their sister, Violet having to hold her back to keep her from doing something she'd regret. "don't you talk about our sister!" "hey hey hey..breathe...breathe" she said as she pulled her back, calming her down a little. She sent Pepper to go fill up the water bottles, just to keep her away from Maru. yeah ofcourse, thanks for the back up" Violet said, now just hoping to get out of there as quick as possible since Pepper had ruined their chances of getting much out of the guy. When the bottles were filled and their suplies replenished Violet nodded and lead them out the front "see you later Mr. Angel, try not to stare at my a** to much
"
she said with a wink as they headed out into the wasteland.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L(s) (red= pepper) (purple=Violet)
Strength: 5 8
Perception: 8 5
Endurance: 4 7
Charisma: 4 6
Intelligence: 6 5
Agility: 8 5
Luck: 5 4

Shomaruki

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Entourage: Oasis
Activity: Helping Albiero

Avani wasn't planning to correct Albeiro's assumption that she was saying he shouldn't be drinking at all - she did after all have a distaste for the effects of alcohol - though that he didn't plan to use low grade PPV beverages to cleanse wounds was her primary concern. With a nod she went about shredding the right sleeve of her shirt to make bandages to apply them to his wounds - the coat was important to her, the shirts were not.

She gave a brief automatic apology when the man yelped - she would have given one at proper length were she not concentrating on how to help with his injuries and his problem with Camellia. When finally his hand was as clean as she could get it without proper water or medical supplies she gave a sigh of relief and looked back to the man's face, a bit of confusion hinted in her expression at how to deal with his request.

"I'm afraid I haven't had much experience telling people I'm not attracted to them because of their gender... but I imagine telling the truth is the best bet - if someone I cared for wasn't interested in me in the same way as I was for them I would want to know so I could avoid making things awkward.

I also imagine it will hurt her no matter how she finds out and I doubt she'll believe it from anyone's lips but yours... so as long as you're as polite telling her about it as you were telling me you shouldn't worry - she needs to remember not everyone in her life will want to be that sort of friend.
"

Giving Albiero an apologetic smile and a brief respectful pat on the shoulder she motioned toward Camellia and added in a combination of humor and serious tone: "Alternatively you could just avoid her a bit longer, leave with us and not visit Oasis until she finds somebody else to be infatuated with."

(X)

Doctor Wolfington MD

pdragon619

FiendSanctuary123

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"Your butt is a weak area without me covering it, don't want that weakness to be exposed in the wasteland. ." He smiled as they left, Maru couldn't help but to take one quick (glance) before giving covering it up with a fake cough. With his lab now shutdown and locked up, Maru waited for the Pepper and Violet to head out into the distance before trailing them. Every so often, he would station himself for his active camo to adapt into the environment. Scanning back at them, Maru couldn't help but to zoom back in a certain area being told not to stare at for too long. "No dangers so far...." He couldn't help but to smile again as he even ran up ahead of them from higher grounds to inspect the area."Have to stay on duty, here to protect not flirt....I'm not here for love...here for the future...that won't come]."
Strength: ( 7 )
-Perception: (9)
-Endurance: (5)
-Charisma: (2)
-Intelligence: (5)
-Agility: (10)
-Luck: (2

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Elenor Rose
Company: New Guy.

Elenor nodded to the guy before fallowing at her own slow pace. She had a reason for being a bit slow and careful. "Got to be careful about mines as well." Saying in a low light tone. She her self set a few just a week ago. Taking the sewers were one of the tricks she learned years ago. When weather hits they make for good shelter if you stay quiet and keep in the darkness. After a bit of walking she would speak again in a low tone. "Whats your name any ways?" Asking lightly as she fallowed the guy. She didn't really care if he gave her a real name. Just something to call him other then "dude" or "hey you".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff