Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

Violet Deville
Pepper Deville

User Image
User Image

Violet nodded slowly when he mentioned her sister. Violet noticed him scanning the area, no doubt looking for Pepper. No matter, unless this guy could dodge sniper rounds it didn't make much of a difference. When he revealed he had been sealed in a medical bay for years Violet let out an aggravated growl. "well ******** I guess I was wrong then" she said, obviously her assumption had been the complete opposite of reality. When the man shifted to the right a bit, Violet shifted an equal portion to the left. This guy wasn't going to be able to help them at all, but that didn't rule out the chance of him attacking them. When he crouched down and blended in, only to reappear a few seconds later Violet raised a brow at him. "seems like a waste of a stealth boy doesn't it?" she asked, not knowing that it was actually his armor and not just a one time use device. When he "warned" them that he could be harmful Violet chuckled, clearly not intimidated (your ability to be intimidating is tied to your charisma). "sorry, but out here people in super fancy armor like yours have a habit of gunning down people in jumpsuits like mine, so I think we'll just play it safe until your a safe distance away" she said, noticing his sword. It was the only weapon she could immediately see, so she assumed it was his main weapon. When he pointed out his "medical bay" Violet glanced over and nodded. "Allright I guess. Sounds fair. Lead the way big boy." she said, raising up three fingers to give Pepper the sign that it was all clear. At his comment about the soldier of tomorrow Violet chuckled. "look around you man. Tomorrow came allright, just wasn't as sparkly as you pre war guys thought it'd be" she said following a few feet behind him, out of sword slashing distance. A few seconds later Pepper caught up to them. "so does this guy know anything?" she whispered to Violet. "nope, guy just woke up out of a vault of his own, though he's got plenty of stuff apparently, and we can have it so long as we fill him in on what life's like out here" she said with a triumphant smile, feeling like they got out pretty damn lucky. Pepper gave the man a suspicious glance, not so ready to trust him. "I hope you know what your doing" she muttered to Violet. "oh when have I ever not?" she retorted. "oh I don't know only when you LOST CAMELLIA!" Pepper growled back.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L(s) (red= pepper) (purple=Violet)
Strength: 5 8
Perception: 8 5
Endurance: 4 7
Charisma: 4 6
Intelligence: 6 5
Agility: 8 5
Luck: 5 4

Shomaruki

Quotable Poster

Camellia Deville

User Image

Camellia pouted a bit at the face Albireo was making at her, and poked his cheek a few times to try to get him to loosen up. "you know you look like someone just kicked your dog or something. You should lighten up a bit ok?" she said. "your not fine, come on you really should get your hands looked at" she said, only pressing herself more firmly against him as he complained. When she told her to get off of him she gently scooted back and crossed her arms. "fine you big dummy! Its not like I care about you or anything" she said, turning childish as the object of her affection shrugged her off. He had done that before when they had first met, though she didn't know why.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Strength: 5
Perception: 3
Endurance: 9
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 9
Luck: 3

NefiraDaxie

FiendSanctuary123

Doctor Wolfington MD

Flyentology

Wildberry Flavored Condom

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

O.G. Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
För kriget det kan Förgöra en man. Men vem saknar mig?

[Where am I?]
Oasis ←←
[Who do I march with?]
a scientist, a soldier boy, a hippie,a monk,and a vault dweller ←←
[What is my current objective?]
Medical service ←←

Dameon watched the whole thing slightly amused taking this moment to pull out some cloth from one of his coat's plethora of pockets. As Camellia scooched off then gently took the monks hands in his own examining them to the best of his ability. "They're not as bad as you think Camellia but they do certainly need some bandaging." he said reaching down to grab a bottle of vodka in which he dipped the bandages in. "Now this is going to sting, it probably wont hurt as bad as punching the s**t out of that tree though." he said chuckling at the monk's insane bravado at going up against the monster essentially single-handedly as he wrapped the man's hands with the liquor infused bandages.

pdragon619

FiendSanctuary123

NefiraDaxie

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
As Maru returned to the medical bay, he accessed the computer and opened the blast doors. As he walked in, the lights came on after flickering for a moment. "It hasn't been maintained in years, but I've noticed I've had a good source of information on a few stories that's happen just after the fallout." He removed his blade and his throwing knives and placed them on a table. He looked at the two behind him and pointed at his weapons just to show he was unarmed and they had nothing to fear. "The door is going to shut in a few moments so please hurry so you don't get crushed."

Maru went into one room that had the words supply over the top of it. He returned with a single box out of multiple ones that were in the room. "Here are some expired medical gear. Well... it say's expired but it's been sealed so you shouldn't have a problem." He then pointed to a room to his left. "Down that hall is a few rooms, and further down is a large computer room where development of weapons can be done. You said stealth boy? If I'm not mistaken...that was old technology..the newer model or models rather allow me to use the stealth boy just thinking it, and the one you saw earlier was just a camo feature my suit has when I stand still."

Maru then closed his eyes for moment allowing his helmet to adjust and release. "I don't expect you two to trust me, even after everything I've given and shown you. Just to prove my point, no one else is here, I have plenty of supplies, killing you wouldn't do me any good. I have the ability to sneak around and kill people if I thought it would allow me to gain anything." He sat down in a chair near a computer and hit a few switches trying to see what else he could power up. "This place requires some repairs...but other then that, I have everything you could need to survive...and my offer stands. All I ask is that you don't be a stranger and you are more then welcome here. Don't cause trouble...and we can become great friends."
Maru then tapped the table with his finger. "So what do you say? My home is your home, I need your experience on the outside world, and I'm sure you need a safe spot at night to avoid people who don't show random acts of kindness." He gave a smile before leaning back in the chair. "I'll let you two think over it.."

Strength: ( 7 )
-Perception: (9)
-Endurance: (5)
-Charisma: (2)
-Intelligence: (5)
-Agility: (10)
-Luck: (2)

Business Tycoon

((Christ finally free from work and responsibilities until school starts, should be able to post regularly now.))

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Deadshot

Deadshot instincts kicked in when the mud men started to attack Gaige first. He drew his SMG as another started to rise out of the mud reaching for him, but recoiled as he was kicked square in the face.The mudman stuned, Deadshot shot in three round bursts on into the chest/ head of the stuned one. And turn to see Maryl the half mutant woman club the mudmen to a meaty pulp." Wow, she's a force of freak of nature.." he mumbled when he noticed a sharp tug on hisleg as another mud man tryed to drag him down. He reached for deathtrap to hold him as he aimed his SMG down takeing a breath time seemed to slow down as he focused on his next shot to hit the attacker in the head, and not his leg.

Quotable Poster

Violet Deville
Pepper Deville

User Image
User Image

Violet and Pepper kept silent the whole time. Pepper's hand uneasily gripping her riffle the whole time, just waiting for him to suddenly turn on them, or for this..."mini vault", to suddenly turn into a death trap and kill them. Violet by contrast was lax as ******** lax really considered the very real threat Maru could present if he choose to. Her hands were tucked away in her jacket and she was whistling a casual tone to herself. When he warned them about the doors Violet nodded and followed in, Pepper as well though her pace was a bit quicker and she seemed more paranoid about it. They were sealed inside now, inside someone elses world. Violet took the box of supplies, raising a brow as they both didn't really need them nor had the space for them, but kinda shrugged and held onto them as the man explained the rest of the facility and everything it held. "pretty damn nice pad here huh Pepper? Have a damn good set up living here" she said. "we don't need a new place to stay we need to find Camellia before she ends up dead. Besides we're suppose to be on pilgrimage right now remember? We can't stay someplace this advanced its...like cheating" she said. They were supposed to be out her to learn how to survive in the wasteland, that way when they came back they'd be valuable assets to the vault and earn their place there as adults. Considering how this place had supplies and technology up the wazoo it wasn't exactly a good way to learn the wasteland. "your a major ******** kill joy you know that?" Violet said, sighing and plopping down the box of supplies. She turned to Maru, who was flipping through switches near his chair, and smiled and gave him a friendly punch to the shoulder. "hey don't worry I love having rich friends...and I don't even know the meaning of the word stranger" she said "look we're sorry for wasting all your time showing all this stuff off, but really we just need to find our sister. We don't need all this stuff and quite frankly we'd be breaking our code if we accepted it. We can help fill you in on what you need to know but considering our sister could be anywhere in the wasteland by now we can't afford to be tied down to one spot" Pepper said cutting in. Violet frowned and placed a hand on Pepper's shoulder. "hey Pepper you ever hear of glory before valor? This guy has more s**t than he could ever need, more than WE could ever need. And your just gonna turn that down because its not 'the right thing to do'? Screw that we got booted out of the vault and were expected to be able to take care of not just ourselves, but Camellia aswell, and as you can see by how empty our pockets are and the fact we look like twins instead of triplets we are not doing to well on either end. We need to take advantage of every opportunity we can get or we're gonna end up plum ******** and left dead in the dirt" she growled under her breath. Pepper looked angry at first, but she let out a sigh and conceded, knowing Violet was right. The girl might be a shameless opportunist, but from what they had seen those were the kind of people who actually managed to live long out here. "ok...so what do you need to know about the wasteland then?" Pepper asked, deciding they'd iron out the details of just how much they'd take advantage of the stranger's offer later.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L(s) (red= pepper) (purple=Violet)
Strength: 5 8
Perception: 8 5
Endurance: 4 7
Charisma: 4 6
Intelligence: 6 5
Agility: 8 5
Luck: 5 4

Shomaruki

Quotable Poster

User Image

Wasteland Bob

Theme Song: Mighty Mighty Man
Company: Meryl, Gaige, Deadshot, Lore, and a mystery saleswoman.

Gaige dug down deep and managed to get hold of Bob's hand. "your not dying just yet you idiot" she growled, using her cybernetic arm to yank Bob back to the surface, hoisting up the mud man with him. When the heavily masked head emerged to the surface Gaige immediately turned her pistol on him and blasted his head off his shoulders, point blank with an alien atomizer. "gee thanks Gaige" Bob panted as he rolled back onto dry land, wiping the muck away from his mask's filter so he could breath. He shakely rose back to his feet and looked down to see one of the corpses of one of the mud men Meryl had dropped. He reached down and found the gun strapped to his chest, and began rummaging through his pockets to find about 6 bullets on him. "Hey Gaige, are these the bullets we're looking for?" he asked, holding one of the overly large, neon blue striped bullets up. "how about we worry about looting them for after they're all dead?" she remarked, just then a Mud man rose up behind her, grabbing her in a headlock. Instinctively Bob turned the pistol around and took aim at the mud man, blasting him in the face with a shot from the flintburst, sending him off his feet and back into the water, twitching and convulsing all the while from the electric shock the bullet packed. "you ok?" he asked, pulling her back onto dry land. "Am now." she said rubbing her throat.

As Meryl was tearing through the Mud Men they quickly stopped coming after her, not being as stupid as normal raiders. They drew back from her, out of the range of her shotgun and sledge. Seeing as she was obviously the biggest threat they focused on her and formulated a strategy. Suddenly a group of four surrounded her, all brandishing thick lengths of chains with bear traps attached to the end like makeshift maces, very freaking sadistic maces. They swung them in synchronization and each one hit its mark and latched onto one of her limbs. They pulled the chains tight, trying to restrict her movements by pulling her in all directions at once, and then each of them at once took out their pistols and prepared to fire at her, Meryl finding herself at the center of a circular firing line.

Meanwhile the other Mud Men fell back, disappearing back down into the water away from the other's gun fire. They seemed to vanish completely, leaving only the four assaulting Meryl left.
User Image

User Image

Rosemary_Red

rokuken

The Showoff Perfectionist

Darkness _Chains

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"I was outside for not even an hour and I could tell you more about the wasteland then you could tell me."
Maru continued to observe the both of them and then he compared everything and world he seen. (Perception Observation)

"The wasteland has all the possible followings. You have people like me that help others try and survive in the land and in return they help one another and spread what they learn with others on their travel until there is an endless cycle where people can adapt and depend on one another as they learn."

He pointed towards himself.

"Then you have the other type who believe there is only just one way of surviving and that's using only what they encounter alone believing any other forms is a sign of weakness."
He then pointed towards Pepper.

"THEN you have the type that accepts help however don't really examine every little detail and as a result could place him or her into unknown danger. IF any of coarse."
He smiled and pointed towards Violet.

"Finally, you have the kind that believes in taking everything for themselves and killing off the weak for personal gain..."
After he was done, he closed his eyes. "So...In a nutshell..was I semi close to what the world has turned into?"

"I'm placing just as much trust in you as you are me, For all I know there could be one hundred of you outside in a distance waiting to take all my supplies and kill me...Just as I know you guys might think I could cut one of you in two. Whatever the reason...I don't want to explore this world alone....you both don't want to find your sister being someone's meal ticket.

Strength: ( 7 )
-Perception: (9)
-Endurance: (5)
-Charisma: (2)
-Intelligence: (5)
-Agility: (10)
-Luck: (2)

Quotable Poster

(sorry all, but I burned my hand pretty badly at work today, so I don't think I'll be able to type out a whole post for this or any of my rps really)

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
(( Noooooo......Use your toes crying ..))

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
((FREEDOM! FREEDOM AT LAST! The holiday are over! I can actually post again! *Hugs for everyone - carefully avoiding hurting pdragon's injured hand.*

Be seeing you all soon. Mwahahaha?!))

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Entourage: Oasis
Activity: Avoiding mentioning why she was busy

Avani may not have had exceptional experience with men like Albiro but she had experience with spotting aggressors and 'prey' thanks to Paradise Falls... as she approached toward the gate - and the trio of friendlies, one injured - she couldn't help bit notice the injured monk was giving off all the wrong body language toward the younger woman...

Yet it wasn't any of her business to investigate the reason why he wasn't cooperating with Camellia's advances - to the contrary, she was rather relieved that he was pushing her away and proving he could be trusted to be alone with her, rather than taking the opportunity to abuse her in turn.

Unsympathetically pretending she didn't notice Camellia's angst toward the man would be easy enough - if he hadn't clued her off she wouldn't have spotted it at all.

"I heard the fighting but was indisposed... do any of you require medical attention? I have stimpacks and we could make bandages as well as splints if they're needed. Information about what happened would be helpful in exchange."

(X)

Doctor Wolfington MD

pdragon619

FiendSanctuary123

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Albireo of the Crimson Dawn

I am currently: Being dragged by Clueless Vault Dweller.

I am with: Oasis Guards, Vault Girl, Ghoul Guy, Science Gal

"If it'll get the vault girl to calm down, pleash look at my handsh. Apparently they are injured." The monk slurred softly as he raised his hands up with the ragged knuckles presented. The bleeding had lessened but the skin was still scuffed and bruised from punching the bark hide of the tree creature. The monk was clearly not pleased with the untoward attention he was receiving from the vault girl and went so far as to ask Avani for assistance, once she was close enough that he could whisper to her without Camellia being able to overhear.

pdragon619

NefiraDaxie

Doctor Wolfington MD

FiendSanctuary123

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
[[I will post tomorrow. Some personal things in life has been making me come up with crap posts which I do not want to do for this rp. I'll try my best tomorrow.]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff