Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Albireo of the Crimson Dawn

I am currently: Being dragged by Clueless Vault Dweller.

I am with: Oasis Guards, Vault Girl, Ghoul Guy

The inebriated monk gasped in surprise when Camellia embraced him, staggered as the vaultgirl pulled him away. He managed to pull free after a few steps and wiped his bleeding knuckles off on his red robes. "Ish nuffin', I'm fffffine." The monk slurred drunkenly, "Drunken fished ish the greatesht Gung Fu that is sh-till practished." He wobbled slightly and suddenly decided that sitting down was an imperative, flopping flat on his backside right there without another word. He sat silently for a moment before speaking again. "Go shee if anyone elshe needs medical attentshion." He said in his slurry voice as he looked at the girl, his eyes telling her he was in more pain than he was letting on, but that he was more concerned about the guards who had been left to deal with the other two.

If left alone, the real pain, the pain of seeing that young man mercilessly slaughtered by the treebeast's parasitic tentacles, would haunt him even through his drunken haze and it would show in his eyes. The scene played over and over in his mind, each replay forcing more and more of the emotions he felt that moment to resurface again from his heart.

((Camellia has a crush on Albi? XD That's terrible. Poor girl.))

Wildberry Flavored Condom

pdragon619

NefiraDaxie

Doctor Wolfington MD

FiendSanctuary123

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Deadshot

Deadhot snickerd at Gaige and Bob's conversation. " look, i'd be happy to keep an eye on her," he shot a quick glace at the busty redhead." Verry happy." He smiled in hopes of charming the Peddler. As they walked into the masrhlands Deadshot kepted his voice low as he talked to her again." So? What's it like past the Mississipi?" He said trying to gather as much intel from his comrads, just in case any would splinter off their plans.

(Sorry I had been bussy with work lately since they realy uped my hours.)

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Theme Song: Born Unto Trouble
Company: Meryl, Gaige, Deadshot, Lore, and Bob.

Nikki Gamble

User Image

Nikki looks at Gaige with a smile as she just smiled, she could tell Gaige wasn’t too happy with her presence here in the group but she was willing to help sway her. She smirks as she heard her mentioning her breasts. Nikki looks at Gaige and says, “Ya like? I heard ya can help make them bigger by massaging them if ya were wondering how mine are big.” She then giggles as she continued to listen to them as she smiles and says, “No worries I’m not going to steal from y’all, I’m just saying if there is an interesting gun out here I would like it. Y’all can have everything else in that Vault cause lets face it, I’m not going to be able to sell all of my merchandise in that combat armor, takes away from my beauty, besides my girls would be smashed up against it. Not my style. Oh that reminds me...I haven't told y'all my name yet. Its Nikki Gamble.” She then looks at Deadshot who spoke to her talking about how he really would like to keep his eye on she could already tell Deadshot thought she was cute so if anything if she wanted to get something from the group it should be from him or Bob. “Oh ya mean how my trip was getting here or do ya mean how was it while I was here. If its before I got into Del War I have a lot of stories some stories that are straight unbelievable to believable. But if ya mean Del War quite honestly I am not feelin’ this marshy and swamp landscape. While walking we saw this giant lizard thing. We managed to not get noticed but that thing had to be as big as a Deathclaw. But most importantly of what I have learned from my travel here, its stay away from water or mud. I ran into this town who warned my right away of what they call there their Boogeymen. They come up just drag ya down into the abyss to never return. One woman was tellin' me how she lost her little girl to them, all she was doing was playing with her toys close to the water, she was no older then ten years old. Messed up story ain’t it? Kind of story that leaves a nasty taste in your mouth and it ain't because of the tobacco ya be chewin'.” She sighs as she takes a cigarette and sticks it in her mouth and lights it. She blinks as she realizes she didn't ask. "Y'all mind if I smoke sometimes?"

pdragon619

Rosemary_Red

Darkness _Chains

rokuken

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

After a few good minutes of working on a computer. Maru managed to reopen the lab that held him for the years inside. The thick doors slowly opened almost sounding as though they were going to break apart from not being maintained. Pure dryness and dirt kicked up and brushed against him as his eyes adjusted to the new environment. What he read up was true, the fallout did happen...However he survived it, he was sure there was more that did as well.

Just as he was leaving, Maru sealed the doors from the other side and wrote a log on the computer.. "I'm leaving this location in search for any survivors. For those needing shelter there isn't much but unopened rations and a medical bay. Take only what is needed, and touch nothing you wouldn't place your life on." He turned off the computer and headed into the open. For the most part his second skin suit protected heat and dirt. However a man with a blade didn't really show signs of being friendly. Risking his chances, Maru continued onward, his location was unknown, he saw nothing but empty fields of ruins, abandon cars, and what appeared to be...death.

Shirtless Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
Zeran-Shu "Zera" Zyrax-Shi

I'm at Oasis
&
I'm with Avani, Teddy (Camelia), Sergeant Sardonic (Dameon), Rambo (Albireo), Ezekiel (Cedar), Hokōtsurī (???)

User Image

“Well we had best get a move on then, if we’re lucky we might have time to observe the strange creature we saw earlier fighting the monk… hopefully the monk survives, although if he ends up a bit roughed up, I won’t certainly complain.” After all, while the monk was annoying, he didn’t want him to die against the strange creature he had dubbed ‘Hokotsuri’, sure he would be heavily amused by the monk getting his comeuppance, but really it took a lot more than that to really get Zera to wish you dead, and the monk had not yet done anything serious enough to warrant that kind of animosity from the F.E.V. - Enhanced human. And from what Zera had observed from the search thus far, there really wasn’t anything that seemed to suggest that these Oasis folk were anything but normal people who just so happened to live in a lush greenery of a home, so Zera was feeling that eventually they would have to end it, unless Avani decided that they had to search further… as in sneaking around in any restricted areas. With that in mind, Zera decided to speak up, “at this rate, we’re going to be done soon, if we’re lucky we’ll be able to go over and collect some samples from that creature… while I am a decent warrior, I pride myself more as a scientist like my parents – despite my misgivings about their allegiance to the Enclave – were before me, even if I haven’t gotten around to doing much in relation that didn’t involve creating things that would help me kill or torture. That creature might be the key to finding a radiation-resistant fauna that can flourish and possibly return the Wasteland to a more lively land of life, and maybe… we could build a stairway out of this hell we call Earth.”

pdragon619

NefiraDaxie

Doctor Wolfington MD

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

[OOC: I am beyond sorry abut my absence, but life has basically been keeping me prisoner, and I only just managed to escape!]

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Entourage: Oasis
Activity: Relative silence, traveling towards old noise

Having made their way back to their starting point Avani breathed a sigh of relief - they hadn't discovered anything TOO odd and the gunshots outside had subsided for better or for worse... there had been a bit of seemingly randomly placement of objects, an odd semi-transparent chemical compound she didn't recognize and a few Treeminders worried about the noises of battle outside their gate - exactly what someone would expect to find in a peaceful community under attack... which obviously made it a trap! No, not even Avani would have actually believed that, paranoid woman that she was. Again turning to Zeran she returned to a whispered tone after he had finished checking his last container - assuming she had not been the one to search the last object.

"I didn't spot anything worrying, did you? Maybe Camellia was right about trusting this place... and yes, those words do leave me a bit more worried with my ability to spot danger."

With a shake of her head she started in the direction of the now quieted battle, as she was sure the pair of them had wanted to do from the beginning - certainly it would be less useful trying to get other people to recount their experiences than having watched it themselves, but were Avani and Zeran there they probably would have been expected to help fight the creatures anyway...

(X)

Doctor Wolfington MD

pdragon619

FiendSanctuary123

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

((Don't worry too much about it... I have a 61 hour work week this week, and similar the next. In addition I spend an extra 2 hours driving each day... so... 75~ hours a week? And 54 hours sleep (one of the days I only get 6 hours sleep maximum)... I should come out to having a grand total of about 39 hours free time per week? If my math is right... 16 of that is in the form of 1 day off per week. crying ))

O.G. Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
För kriget det kan Förgöra en man. Men vem saknar mig?

[Where am I?]
Oasis ←←
[Who do I march with?]
a scientist, a soldier boy, a hippie,a monk,and a vault dweller ←←
[What is my current objective?]
Poking about. ←←

Dameon took a second to register that the shooting was over the drug adding a bit of a cloud against the backdrop of the real world. Regardless he thought he had done a pretty good job luring the creatures into the kill zone, only one slipping in and injuring the monk, but even he had taken care of that. "What in the name of hell were those things?" Dameon muttered to himself as he walked on over to the closet crouching down as well as extracting a few small glass vials from his coat. The first thing he noticed was that his onboard Geiger counter started ticking just a little bit faster the closer he kneeled down to the creature, nothing to bad but it would have you sipping radaway after prolonged exposure. This wouldn't affect him anyway so he went right ahead collect bits and bobs from the creatures, the green fluid that acted as their energy source perhaps, bits and pieces of their bark, the creature's bright emerald green eye, and finally some of the mystery red fluid. Standing up again he noticed the monk laying down bleeding, rather heavily from his knuckles "need a hand?" he asked attempting to sound a little bit less of an a*****e than normal.

((OOC: Bugger all I am really sorry for the disapperance the finals and holidays have taken their dual tolls on my free time.))

pdragon619

FiendSanctuary123

NefiraDaxie

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

Quotable Poster

(sorry everyone for the delay in posts, between trying to get the next abridged episode out before christmas and back to back closing shifts I've been a bit haggled for time. I'm off at midnight so I should have posts up then)

Quotable Poster

Violet Deville
Pepper Deville

User Image
User Image

Not far from where Maru had emerged out into the wastes, two young, crimson haired vault dwellers were seen making their way through the ruins, both looking very anxious and non to happy. One wore her hair in a ponytail and over her jumpsuit wore a leather jacket with the emblem of the Tunnel Snakes emblazoned on the back. The other had short cut hair and had her jumpsuit mostly covered by a sand colored shroud. She also happened to be sucking down cigarette's as fast as she could light them, trying futilely to calm her nerves. "god damn it I STILL can't believe we lost her. I mean of the three of us she was the ONE person who could not afford to be left alone!" she shouted, cursing under her breath. "look calm down, its gonna be fine" The leather clad one chipped in. "Fine? FINE!? do you understand the situation we're in Violet!? Camellia is somewhere out here ALONE! Do you understand what could have happened to her? The kind of people she could be with? If we don't find her, Mom, Dad, Rose, everyone is going to kill us!" she said grabbing Violet's shoulders and shaking her a bit, though Violet didn't seem all that phased. "look like I said its going to be fine Pepper. We all ready planned what we were gonna do if we ever lost her, so just stick to it. She couldn't have gotten that far. Besides she may be dumb as a sack of hammers, but she's got a way with swaying people. Unless the brotherhood got her then she's at the worst being used as a sex slave right now" she said "AND THAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE A GOOD THING!?" Pepper shouted, shaking her more. "it means she's more likely to be kept alive than killed, so yes. Now let go of me before I crack your jaw" she said, starting to get made herself. Pepper released her and let out an aggitated sigh. "you know those Tunnel assholes really changed you for the worse you know? This is a crisis and your acting like nothing happened" she grumbled, lighting up another cigarette. hey, The Tunnel Snakes rule" was all she offered up in defense. As they continued on they noticed a man in some sort of strange armor wondering about aimlessly. "hey who's that guy?" Violet asked, putting her arm out to stop Pepper. "no clue, but that armor doesn't look like Brotherhood....or Enclave for that matter" Pepper said, studying the man. "yeah but it does look pretty damn fancy. He looks like a guy that knows things right? I mean I can't imagine how many caps a suit like that would cost, so he'd have to have been hanging around the wasteland for a long time to make that much, seen alot of s**t and all that" she said, her tone obviously implying where she was getting with all this. "you got a point, doesn't hurt to ask, I'll cover you, go in and ask" she said. "why me?" "because your better at close range than I am idiot" she retorted, pushing Violet forward. The Tunnel Snake sighed and stepped forward, approaching the man carefully. "hey...me and my sister were looking for someone, and you look like you've been around. You haven't seen a girl with red hair like mine and a vaultsuit on wondering about have you?" she asked, hands in her pockets, though only because that's where she stored her spiked knuckles. As she spoke Pepper had stomped out her cig and crouched down behind a ruined car, one that had allready been blown out, and used the hood as balance for her sniper rifle. She kept it trained on Violet until she reached the man, then switched over to him, keeping him in her sights in case he tried anything. Violet was good in a hand to hand fight, but she prefered going in with her fists, and even with her spiked knuckles she wasn't sure if she'd be able to break through that guy's armor or not.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L(s) (red= pepper) (purple=Violet)
Strength: 5 8
Perception: 8 5
Endurance: 4 7
Charisma: 4 6
Intelligence: 6 5
Agility: 8 5
Luck: 5 4

Shomaruki

Quotable Poster

User Image

Wasteland Bob

Theme Song: Mighty Mighty Man
Company: Meryl, Gaige, Deadshot, Lore, and a mystery saleswoman.

Bob turned and gave Deadshot an enthusiastic thumbs up. "good going man! See Gaige? Deadshot knows how to be a team player" he said happily, oblivious to Deadshot's true motives behind remaining so "vigilant". "yeah sure team player, maybe if you drop the team part" Gaige grumbled, obviously picking up on Deadshot's sudden interest. Not ten minutes in and this woman allready had the men in the group under her finger....well at least Bob just so happened to be trusting of everyone, Deadshot got no such excuse. When Nikki suggested massaging her breasts to make them bigger Gaige just shook her head. "as if I'd actually care about that sort of thing" she said shifting herself on Deathtrap's shoulder. Riding around on him was particularly convenient now since he hovered above the ground, allowing them to avoid to murky ground all together. "Gaige" was all she said in response to her introduction. "don't worry, there's sure to be plenty of stuff in that vault for everyone, no use worrying about who gets what until we actually get it" Bob said cheerfully. "I'm Wasteland Bob by the way, though most people just call me Bob" he said, forgetting whether or not he had introduced himself or not, giving her a thumbs up. Bob listened intently as Nikki told her stories about giant lizards and boogeymen. It sounded pretty scary, but Bob didn't show it obviously. They reached the swamp lands proper a few minutes later, nothing but low rickity bridges connecting the few patches of solid ground now. "wowza, wouldn't wanna that to happen to us, good thing we've got such a big-" Bob never ended up finishing that sentence as suddenly a figure rose up out of the mud and grabbed him, pulling him into the muddy water. Simultaneously 4 other figures popped up, reaching for Deadshot, Nikki, Meryl, and Lore. "oh s**t guys!" Gaige shouted, quickly reaching for her Alien Atomizer. Out of the mud rose another Mud man, however after taking a look at Gaig perched atop the large robot instead of trying to grab them it reached for a holster strapped across its chest and pulled out a flintburst pistol. It quickly took aim and fired off a blast at Deathtrap. Gaige turned her own pistol on the geared up raider, but his shot hit Deathtrap's arm before she could get a shot off and the impact took off a chunk of his armor and threw Gaige off of him. Death trap's shoulder mounted mini guns started up, but the Mud Man sunk back down into the water before he could unleash a spray on him. "Deathtrap quick! help the others!" she shouted, before lunging into the water where Bob had gone down. Deathtrap likewise began floating over the water, arms reaching down trying to fish out one of the others.
User Image

User Image
(our first encounter with the mud men dun dun duuuuun)

Rosemary_Red

rokuken

The Showoff Perfectionist

Darkness _Chains

Quotable Poster

Camellia Deville

User Image

Camellia looked at Albireo as he pulled away, concern in her eyes. "no your not fine. If you don't get your hands fixed up then you'll just hurt yourself more if you have to fight again" she said, suprisingly making sense for once. When he sat down and told her to go check on the others she shook her head and knealt down beside him. "no. I'm staying here with you to make sure you get yourself healed up. Besides I'm not smart enough to heal anyone anyways" She said, knowing she wouldn't be any help regardless, so she may as well stick with Albireo, plus in the absence of Avani he was the person she trusted most, though she might have been confusing trust for attraction. "that was really brave by the way" she said, leaning against him, "accidentally" pressing her breasts against his arm. "at first those things terrified me, but when I saw you beating that one up I knew I was safe" she said, resting her head on his shoulder and gently rubbing his back. She looked up at Dameon when he approached them. "yeah can you help me out? he refuses to get his hands looked at even thought they're bleeding" she said, trying to push Albireo from behind as if to prompt him to get up.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Strength: 5
Perception: 3
Endurance: 9
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 9
Luck: 3

NefiraDaxie

FiendSanctuary123

Doctor Wolfington MD

Flyentology

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"You and your......sister" Maru eyes shifted around scanning the area until they made a contact near the car but he continued to eyeball around as though everything was normal to keep searching the area. "I've been frozen in a medical bay for years....I haven't seen anything and have little information on what happened to the planet." That was when Maru shifted a little towards the right trying to block the car from his view using Violet. Placing a block between him and someone aiming at him. Maru crouched down for a moment and that's when his armor started to blend in with the environment before he stood again. "I respect the fact that you two are being cautious, however I mean no harm...I CAN be harmful if people continue to point weapons at me." His helmet piece opened so his face could be fully seen as he tilted to the side to shack his head at Pepper. Maru had taken one step the side and pointed from where he came from which really wasn't but a minute or two away. "My medical bay is right over there, it's protected by blast doors and has a password. If you can spare a moment in giving me information of this area, I would offer you supplies in return, and even assist in the finding of your sister.

"Do allow my serious look fool you, I really don't show too much emotion after everything that's been done to me. I was suppose to be the soldier of tomorrow...but I can only assume tomorrow never came. Follow me if you wish, I'm returning back to the medical bay."

(x-x sad part, I have to work again......;~; Of all the days I've been working none stop...)

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
▇▇▇▇
I live...
▇▇▇▇
They die...
▇▇▇▇
I Kill...
▇▇▇▇
For strife...
▇▇
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇★_★

Merylin The "Boomstick" Corra

▇▇▇▇
Company: Bob, Gaige, and Others
Ooc:
▇▇▇▇

Meryl followed nearby the small group, the smell of dank air having clouded the area a while ago. She could feel the danger around them, as her every muscle was tensed due to adrenals. Her breathe drew heavy, though almost almost silent despite it. "Bad... feelings." She grunted in a low tone, a grit on her as she slowly reached for her Sledge. It was then did Bob was suddenly attacked, as several muddy figures burst from the water. Though before she could react to help her friend, she felt a strong grip at her leg, the mutant by instinct, looked down. There was a thing, a mask on his head. It reminded her briefly of Bob, but this things could be killed. The woman shook her leg free, and watched as the man fell to the ground. She didn't give him any time to react, as she came down with a crushing blow to his head. The mild crunch of metal and bone was prominent, and allowed Meryl to help out the others. However, two more of the muddy people shot from the water, both attempting to drag the woman in. One caught hold of her arm, though felt himself flying back from a wrenching backhand. The mutant roared with fervor as the second was paralyzed with fear, and met an overpowering Sledge driving into his entire torso. He shouted in agony as he landed on the marshy land, now crawling away with whatever he had left to move. Though the mutant knew to never show mercy, she simply walked over to the injured individual and stomped on his back. She did it again for good measure, but groaned with shock as the rush of flame covered her back.

Meryl was in the heat of battle, though managing to crush some of the ones that tried to harm her friends. Several attempted to leap, some landing on her shoulder and torso. It only made the woman even more rage-built, the mutant now drawing her shotgun. she swung with her hammer, and blew though a couple before releasing a barrage of buckshots into her enemies. The rush of swift kills was she needed, though being careful to not let these men take her to the unknown water. It was definite, however, that whoever these were did not want to let up. After a couple of minutes, Meryl had decided to take out these men from their source, the mutant stomping her way to the shallow murk. It reached to her waist, but the sticky substance under her was enough to keep her from tripping. Shot after shot she blasted through their armored bodies, and soon enough some of them started to float on the water's surface. Her Sledge was covered in blood and mud, as the battle seemed to wither just a bit.
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Albireo of the Crimson Dawn

I am currently: Being dragged by Clueless Vault Dweller.

I am with: Oasis Guards, Vault Girl, Ghoul Guy

The monk barely managed to suppress the urge to crawl away screaming as the young and clueless girl draped herself over him. It may have been an innocent enough gesture, and he knew it in his rational mind, but his emotional/irrational side was screaming "This is wrong!" at him. While he did not act out at her, his discomfort was clear on his face.

The drunk smiled at the man in riot armor as he asked if he could assist, replying at the same moment as the vault girl did. "Yesh, could you tell her I'm fine and a little bleeding ish noffing to worry 'bout?" He said complainingly as he shook his shoulders to trying and get her off him gently. The monk was not taking to the girl's affections at all and never would, as well he would never say why until confronted about it. "Come on get offa me, please. Mm fine."

pdragon619

NefiraDaxie

Doctor Wolfington MD

FiendSanctuary123

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
"The Sap will purify your mind and body..."

Company: Travelers and Treeminders

Cedar the Treeminder

Once the fight subsided and the creatures had been slain, Cedar tended to some of his wounded men and turned to Elm and Fir,"Do you know what those things were?""No idea, sir," Elm replied. Cedar wondered that maybe the trees starting to grow outside of Oasis might be reacting with something in the outside world... or maybe just a strange mutation. Whatever it was, was gone for now and he rallied his men back inside the gates and walked up to the travelers tending to the downed monk.

(Yea, I've been pretty busy with school and the holidays. I'll post a lot more after New Years though.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff