3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Albireo of the Crimson Dawn

I am currently: Fighting off plant like creatures

I am with: Guards of the Oasis

As the claws that rend the flesh like a hot knife through butter neared their target, the monk bended his entire body to lean backwards impossibly far. Once the attack passed uselessly over him he straightened up again, eyes opening into a vicious stare into the creatures "eyes". "Yoush gonna hafta do bettah dan dat, fugly." He slurred terribly as he taunted the monster.

Wildberry Flavored Condom

pdragon619

NefiraDaxie

Doctor Wolfington MD

FiendSanctuary123

Quotable Poster

User Image

Wasteland Bob

Theme Song: Mighty Mighty Man
Company: Meryl, Gaige, Deadshot, Lore, and a mystery saleswoman.

Bob turned to Meryl as she began picking about through some junk, apparently looking for something. "you find something interesting Meryl?" he asked, bending over to try to get a peek at what she grabbed, though she put it away before he could. "well anyways we should probably get back to the others huh?" he asked, paying the woman off for the supplies and packing them up securely in his back pack. "no more dilly dallying Meryl lets move" he said, Deathtrap following behind him.

Gaige couldn't help but chuckle as the man completely destroyed Deadshot's offer. As a fine purveyor of snark herself, she had to admit this guy had a certain talent for it, something she could respect. When Deadshot mentioned food she shrugged. "anything but pork and beans is fine with me" she said, hating that stuff. When her embarrased companion suddenly unloaded his smg inside the man's store Gaige tackled him down to the ground, expecting Mundtz to fire back in retaliation. "ARE YOU ******** STUPID! Its bad enough Bob had the local guard coming down on him five seconds in but your gonna go shoot off your gun like an idiot too? Did you ever stop to think that since he's a local and we're complete strangers that the whole town pretty much has his back and not ours?" she hissed, smacking him upside the head with her metal hand. "sorry, we'll be back with the bullets" she said, almost back handing Deadshot, but instead opted to just haul him out by his arm. A few seconds later they met up with Bob and the others again. "all right we found us some work that might help us find the vault" she said, not mentioning that the main reason for the job was just to get a weapon schematic that she really wanted.
User Image

Rosemary_Red

rokuken

The Showoff Perfectionist

Darkness _Chains

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
▇▇▇▇
I live...
▇▇▇▇
They die...
▇▇▇▇
I Kill...
▇▇▇▇
For strife...
▇▇
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇★_★

Merylin The "Boomstick" Corra

▇▇▇▇
Company: Bob, Gaige, and Others
Ooc:
▇▇▇▇

Meryl, having grabbed what she could from the seemingly useless box, had stood from the dirt filled container. She was nearly complete in her construction for one of the weapons she knew she'd be able to use. Of course, the final component would be as dangerous as she was, the straight process of finding one, however, was the real challenge. Trouble was, one hadn't shown up the entire time she wad following Bob, but knew that it would only be a matter of time until one attacked their group. A Deathclaw. The mutant closed her fist tightly, the leather of her glove wringing loudly. It was then did she hear Bob approaching, the woman having packed the rest of her items quickly before he saw anything. She zipped up her pack and re-strapped. He mentioned something about getting back, and called dilly dallying. She looked at him confused, but only just as she decided it was best to leave it alone. Meryl saw the other two people join again, her suspicion of strangers having been negated since she knew them from earlier. By instinct the woman had clutched for her Sledgehammer, but calmed as she realized this. The dirt under her boots began to crack slightly, a sign that it was desolate and whatever lived through here wouldn't last long. The mutant followed behind her suited friend, knowing full well at least where he led, always went somewhere dangerous. Hopefully they'd find her most sought after enemy, else her rage build up again.User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Deadshot

Deadshot fell forward after his SMG was holstered. And kepted silent as she verbally ripped into him ounce outside he looked down to her." What if that man insulted your Robot there? Called it a hunk of scrap? Said it was worthless? Wouldn't that just burn you just a little. Princess?" He said emphasizing his favorite nickname for her just to agitate her. " That was MY gun I put work into every gun I rebuild. Insult my work you insult me, and I don't take insults well. Now I'll get you that food I promised." He said splintering off and purchasing 200 caps worth of food. Afterwards he reached into one of his pockets and downed one of his Nuka's hoping the sugar would make him feel better he put the bottle back and put the cap into another pocket. He has one more bottle but it was in his duffle bag. Maybe he could get some more from the peddler from New vegas?

Quotable Poster

User Image

Wasteland Bob

Gaige chuckled when he asked what if it had been her. "well I don't have to worry about that because Deathtrap's not a piece of crap, and certainly worth more than 250 caps" she retorted, continuing to pick on him, as it seemed she found his nerve. "and geez for how fondly you think of it you were sure ready to give it up in a heart beat" she added as they parted ways. "so what's the job Gaige?" Bob asked when she approached them about the job offer "well we got to go out and find these raiders the locals call mud men, and take some of their bullets.....a hundred to be exact." she said, figuring one of them would chastize the idea for being stupid. "great idea! don't exactly know how that gets us closer to the vault, but I like it!" Bob said, giving her a thumbs up before turning on his foot. "well you heard her guys, we have some mud men to find!" he said, walking off in a random direction, not actually knowing where they were suppose to find mud men.
User Image

(small thing. Del War is a radioactive marshland, so the soil wouldn't be dry or cracking, quite the opposite it would be incredibly wet and muddy.)

Rosemary_Red

rokuken

Darkness _Chains

Quotable Poster

User Image

The man kept watch around the corner as the woman caught her breath. When she was finally back to normal he looked back over to her and nodded, holding a finger up to his concealed mouth, telling her to keep quiet. Without a word between them he crouched down low and began leading her west of the Citadel, not stopping until they reached one of the old metro station entrances. "that was close. It seems the Spaniard will have to fend for himself" he said, refering to Antonio, who had stayed behind inside the building, his fate unknown. "still, you were heading out with that other group Cliff sent out when you left town, why did you come out this way?" he asked, his eyes narrowing suspiciously.

SPECIAL
S.trength: 8
P. erception: 5
E. ndurance: 5
C. harisma: 3
I. ntelegence: 5
A. gility: 10
L. uck: 4

Umbra_Deatie

Quotable Poster

User Image

The creature's momentum carried it forward when Albireo suddenly matrixed out of the way, causing the tree thing to smash into the wall of rock behind him. It turned and shrieked again, the creepy tentacle vines spewing from its mouth just like with the others. If Albireo was observant he'd noticed that the creature was no precariously close to the fire he had constructed not long ago.

NefiraDaxie

FiendSanctuary123

Doctor Wolfington MD

Flyentology

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Theme Song: Born Unto Trouble
Company:

Nikki Gamble

User Image

Nikki smirks as she took the caps from Bob as she then starts to get an idea in her head. If they were helping out the Resistance maybe she could get in good with them and find her way to the Capitol Wasteland easy. She then looks towards Bob as she walks over to her guards and says, "Okay, I want you guys to take care of the caravan alright? if do that I promise ya when I get back I'll double your pay.So don't go running off." She smirks as they nod as they packed everything away except for some supplies Nikki was putting inside her satchel, stimpaks, whiskey, purified water, Crispy squirrel bits, jet, Buffout, Rad-X, Mentats, Rad Away, and of course a lot of ammo for her guns. She then smiles as she made sure she had all of her weapons with her as she made her way towards the group as she was behind them and overheard their conversation about what they were going to do. She smiles as she holds up her and says, "So y'all are helping the resistance? And y'all are about to go mess with these people to steal their bullets, if y'all are lucky you won't be catching bullets in your head. I may have not been here long but I can tell ya one thing. I traveled on foot and I might be able to help ya a bit." She then smirks as she walked towards them a little bit quicker as she was now standing in front of them.

[[Sorry about that, I've been working on my final project for Economics, its done and all I have left are two exams, a project for broadcasting, and a paper for Economics.]]

pdragon619

Rosemary_Red

Darkness _Chains

rokuken

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Elenor Rose
Company: New Guy.

Fallowing the man she wondered if Antonio had made it out to rivit city. When Things were seamingly safe the man had questioned her. Looking away she took a deep breath. "I was wondering if Antonio was going to be okay doing something stupid by him self. Working for a total stranger this close to the BOS stronghold." It wasns't a full lie. She did in fact wonder if Antonio was stupid or crazy for taking a mission like that. Even she knew the Bos wouldn't take such an act lightly. Looking to the guy she looked to him with a faint smile. "Besides the group was going to get large if I stayed. Large groups make for large targets. When one person gets injured the whole team slows down and get picked off one by one. I should know thats how I deal with those drug adicts all the time." Elenor liked Bob and his company. Just figured it was best if she stayed behind to try and help the other guy. In the end that turned out a bad idea.

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Albireo of the Crimson Dawn

I am currently: Fighting off plant like creatures

I am with: Guards of the Oasis

Albireo dropped down, pivoting on his left foot and spinning with his right leg fully extended, sweeping the monsters legs out from under it. As the tree beast fell, the monks hands curled into fists and began to fly at the creature at near impossible speeds and peppering the wooden hide with quick punches. The rain of fists were not strong enough to cause any damage, but each strike moved the creature closer towards the fire.
The monk jumped away as his assault ended, his knuckles raw and bleeding from punching the rough bark skin, and watched to see if his attack was enough to put the creature in the flames.

pdragon619

NefiraDaxie

Doctor Wolfington MD

FiendSanctuary123

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
▇▇▇▇
I live...
▇▇▇▇
They die...
▇▇▇▇
I Kill...
▇▇▇▇
For strife...
▇▇
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇★_★

Merylin The "Boomstick" Corra

▇▇▇▇
Company: Bob, Gaige, and Others
Ooc:
▇▇▇▇

Meryl sighed a bit as she realized that this day was more than likely going to be just like the others. Uneventful. So far all they have done was walk around the wastes, though the mutant couldn't say anything granted she did the exact same thing. But at least then people searched for her, possibly thinking she was some kind of trophy to be slain and ransacked for weapons. The thought caused her to reconsider, and be glad that she had at least some people to help, as she would with them. Meryl continued to follow Bob, though at the cost of feeling her boot sink in a softer, less dense area under her. Might as well have had sunken to her knee, as she caught her unexpected sticky descent only to her ankle. She grunted in both surprise and anger, the woman shaking the murky substance from her boot. As she recuperated, she was now aware of the soft spots on the ground. After making sure she had footing with each step, Meryl felt that it was also necessary to keep an eye out for any hostile individuals. After all, this was the wastes. Anything could pop out and attack, so it was important to stay forever alert. Never knew when one could suffer from a stab of a knife, toa bullet between the eyes. However, Meryl's alertness wasn't a product of her own survival, but for Bob and the rest that followed him. It wouldn't take less than a Fat Man to even consider harming the mutant, but then again there were limitss...User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
((Heyas - just confirming I'm still lurking the thread waiting for everyone to post - I assume people are busy with holiday stuff is why the slowdown.

Happy holidays everyone.

*Hugs!*))

Quotable Poster

User Image

The creature let out a confused shriek as it found itself toppled over. The shriek was cut off however as a blinding furry of punches assaulted the bark, juggling the creature in mid air as it was systematically pounded back a good 5 feet, finally landing in the fire. The creature let out a shriek as its body quickly caught fire, the alcohol that had been sprayed on it earlier acting as a good fuel starter. It writhed around on the ground, letting out even more horrible shrieks than before. More vines spewed out of its mouth, eyes, and even from random places on its body, as if something were trying to get out. However it never did as the creature finally fell silent and started to burn, dark smoke rising off of its body.

Camellia Deville

User Image

Camellia watched as Alberio fought the tree creature. His form liking a blur of manly coolness. Her eyes went wide in awe and astonishment as he actually managed to beat the creature empty handed, where the other had needed a whole mess of guns to do it. After the creature had finally gone still Camellia smiled and raced towards the monk, hugging him tightly. "Alberio! that was amazing!" she squeeled. She had allready had a small crush on Albireo to begin with, and after seeing how awesome he was fighting that monster she was smitten. She looked down at his hands and gently took them in hers. "oh no your hurt..." she said softly, concern causing a look of deep worry to etch across her features. "come on, lets get your bandaged up" she said, draggin him off back towards Oasis.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Strength: 5
Perception: 3
Endurance: 9
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 9
Luck: 3

NefiraDaxie

FiendSanctuary123

Doctor Wolfington MD

Flyentology

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

Quotable Poster

User Image

The man raised an eyebrow at the woman as she gave her reason for joining Antonio. "that 'total stranger' you mentioned happens to be one of the key figures in the resistance, and I reckon he's been acquainted to the Spaniard longer than you have. As for doing something stupid..." he said looking back over the horizon to the smoking citadel. "I suppose that is up for debate" he said, agreeing that under normal circumstances bombing the crap out of the citadel's armory would be considered a bad idea, but since this was a war they had just taken a big step towards taking away their best toys. If they could get that armor from Del War aswell then they might actually be able to even the playing field a little. When she mentioned the other group getting to large he nodded slightly. "I understand the sentiment. Still with them going out on expedition it probably would have been best to stay with them. After all if your going to a foreign land its best to have as many allies as possible, because there may not be any waiting for you" he said before turning and motioning for her to follow. They entered the dimly lit tunnel station and stopped just short of the stairs the led down to the actual tracks. "best be careful from here on. The population of ferals down here has damn near tripled in the past few years. So one misstep and we'll get swarmed. And make sure to keep that pip boy light off" he told her as he slowly descended down the steps. In the large station room alone was about a dozen feral ghouls walking around, though none of them had caught wind of them yet.

SPECIAL
S.trength: 8
P. erception: 5
E. ndurance: 5
C. harisma: 3
I. ntelegence: 5
A. gility: 10
L. uck: 4

Umbra_Deatie

Quotable Poster

User Image

Wasteland Bob

Gaige sighed a Bob just kinda walked off randomly. "idiot we have to go east to get inland!" she said, pointing down the road that lead into town and into the "wild". With Bob leading the way there were definently gonna get lost, especially since everyone, the big dumb mutant in particular, followed him around like a puppy. When the country hick sounding red head stepped into their business Gaige raised a brow. "yeah we are, what's it to you?" she asked. When the woman basically tried to insert herself into the group Gaige held up her robotic hand to stop her. "look here tits, we don't need any strangers trying to jump on board at this point, especially no peddling cons" she said. Gaige ran a shop herself so she knew Nikki's type. Say and do whatever she had to to make a buck. "oh come on Gaige don't be like that. She's really nice! come on we'll be glad to have you along" Bob said cheerfully "No! we are not taking her with. She's just gonna try to use us, can't you get it through your thick, irradiated skull that we can't trust people out here?" she said sternly to Bob, though Bob didn't seem to phased, then again it was hard to tell due to the mask. "Gaige that's not nice. Even if she is a bad guy there are plenty of us and only one of her. Besides we could use the help if we have to hunt down a hundred bullets after all. Relax" he told her, his charsima enough to sway Gaige, though she didn't like it."fine whatever come on" she said begrudgingly as they made it into the marshland.
User Image

Rosemary_Red

rokuken

Darkness _Chains

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items