Welcome to Gaia! ::

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Saans
Traveling with:Ghoul, Dog, Amazon Lady, and female (merc from the looks of things)

After seeing Bob's action and surprised at the amazon's gesture, Saans felt somewhat relieved and lowered his rifle."Well, now that we have a some what of a cease fire, would you kindly help me out of this? It kind of hurts, now knowing that my leg is actually broken." HE wasn't the most charismatic person, so the reply came out in a fairly harsh tone. A slight wave of nausea rolled through his body. This feeling..... There was radiation, most likely from the ghoul.... Maybe the amazon as well, but he wasn't sure, but he did notice that she didn't seemed to be fazed by the amount of radiation in the area.

Coughing a bit, Saans managed to reach his backpack and started searching through it and found what he was looking for. Opening the small booklet, he fumbled a bit then pulled out a syringe, a Stimpack. Quickly, he plunged the needle through his pant leg and into his thigh, and started to inject the medicine. The pain would dull and his leg would heal faster, but he needed to get the leg free so he could use his doctor's bag. "So, while being trapped under here, miss, do you know where I can get supplies, or are you uncivilized enough to let me die here?"

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Elenor Rose
Company: Bob, Target. Amazon, Saans

Giving the situation some thought it didn't hit her till she had a small headach that something was wrong. She figured Bob as a friendly ghoul (sp) but when she looked down her radiation meter thing was bouncing around like crazy. It wasn't saying accuratly what her exposure was or even the rads in the area. But it was a sign that at least Bob was radioactive. To her knowledge glowing one's were the only ones that did that. "I think I am going to need some rad away stocked on me if I keep traveling with these guys." Saying before hearing Saan calling for some help.

Reentering the building she would look to what he was trapped under. While not as strong as Meryl. She could at least lift the metal up enouph for him to slip out. That was the one thing she was proud about given her upbringing. Taught to have some strength when its needed. Walking over the two feet she needed to. "I will lift up you slip out. I cant hold it long so make it quick if you can." Positioning her self partly over Saan she would then lift up on the metal the best she could. Feeling the metal dig into her palms slightly she knew she couldn't hold it still for long. Of course this was done when Saan was ready. Deciding to let Bob work his charm on the other woman.
Saans
Traveling with:Ghoul, Dog, Amazon Lady, and female (merc from the looks of things)

Saans quickly removed the leg that was caught under the metal debris. He owed this woman a debt."Thanks. Maybe we should move a bit from these two. From the sounds of your contraption there, it doesn't sound like we are in a friendly environment." Using his rifle as a brace, he lifted himself to his feet. "If I recall there's a back room around here that has some medical supplies. Raiders seem to always come back here and restock the place." Moving slowly, as his left leg was now crippled, Saans started to make his way towards the north west corner of the supermarket.

What would have taken about thirty seconds, Saans managed to get to the back counter in about a minute and a half. Sweat covered his forehead, from pain as well as the radiation. 'I should have stocked up on Rad Away last time I was at a settlement...' he thought, as he mentally kicked himself. Turning the corner, Saans heard someone move, but he couldn't turn fast enough as a lone Raider swung a pool cue, smashing him in the ribs, knocking him off his feet and knocking the wind from his lungs.

Quotable Poster

(allright gonna make this clear since obviously no one read the profile. Radiation suit= Bob doesn't give off radiation. I know its a mute point since Meyrl does, I just want that to be clear for future reference)
pdragon619
(allright gonna make this clear since obviously no one read the profile. Radiation suit= Bob doesn't give off radiation. I know its a mute point since Meyrl does, I just want that to be clear for future reference)
((Ah, but he does emit some (It's just not enough to kill people or make them sick. standing in a rad infested river would give more rads than Bob emits.). It's not your radiation that's making Saans sick, it's Meryl's, and the fact that Saans hasn't been in town for a while, exploring some very unsavory places. Note taken though. biggrin ))

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Elenor Rose

((The rad idea from Bob was kind of enforced from my post. Sorry. XD))

Elenor wasn't sure who was giving off the rads but her broken pos of a Pip Boy was going nuts. Maybe it wasn't much but it was reacting none the less. She wasn't behind him right away as she noticed Target doing something with canned food. Picking up one of the cans she would read the lable before taking the route that Saan had taken. Hearing something like he hit a wall. She had quickened her pace to find the lone raider Meryl hadn't killed. Probably hiding in the restrooms or something.

Before the guy could get a second hit in. He would find the teen right next to him. While it hurt to grip the revolver she had taken in her cut hand. She pressed the barrel on the side of the mans head. Pulling the trigger knowing she couldn't miss being as close as she was. This caused blood and what little of the mans brain to spray all over. Closing her eyes to keep blood from entering she pushed the corpse to the ground before stepping back from the dead raider. Shaking her head feeling her hair was coverd in the mans blood. Dropping the gun she would offer Saan a hand. While doing so she noticed that the med box was open from behind the counter. All she saw were drugs that would do no good for them. Unless they were to get high.
Saans
Traveling with:Bob, Target, Amazon Lady, and Elenore

Saans gladly took the teen's hand and looked at the raider who had ambushed him. "That two I owe you. You have my thanks once again." He noticed the medical box and took a look inside. Two syringes of Psycho, a tube of Jet, and a container of Buffout that was hiding behind the Psycho. He quickly grabbed the Jet and Buffout, while leaving the Psycho in the box. The Jet he could use to dull the pain and it didn't use a stimpack. The Buffout was for what happens once the withdrawal kicked in. While he didn't like using this method, he knew how well it worked for travel, as he learned as a child. Taking the injection gun, he slammed the syringe into his neck and injected the Jet.

His vision heightened, with beautiful colors, but that's now what not needed it for. Quickly searching about, Saans found a medical brace and a pair of crutches. He then wrapped the brace around his leg and tightened it until he heard a slight snap. His splint was finished as his leg's fracture was snapped together. "I'll never get used to this..... he mumbled as the crutches were adjusted for him. "By the way.... your revolver has two shots left, if I recall." His mind was moving faster than it normally would, and with his pupils dilated as much as they were, he could take in a lot more visual information. The downside was the sickness once the drug wore off..... It wasn't going to be pleasant, even with the Buffout.

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
Antonio Avila
Spotted: In a building right next to Grey Ditch’s dinner
With: With this Man
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
User Image
The man seemed to agree to the terms laid out with the second one seeming be the one that would be the hardest to fulfill, but he would try to limit the numbers, which was ok. Antonio was more relieved to hear about not getting shot in the back if he was left was a nice part, but soon the detail began to roll out about the Brotherhoods of Steel natural of being a group of collectors and using their power to force the people to help by forcing a tax. 'So it not like a government upraising deal, more over a group take over and the other trying to break free.' he thought to himself while still listening in when the man gave out the plan using a weapon that disables machines on them, but the problem was that they need ten fission batteries and the plan was to use it pay the tax then have Antonio steal afterwards so Megaton would be fine. Now the last of it was making the bomb, but it seemed them won't the smart in the field just as he was. He knew, was how it all worked, but making one was a whole other story. If he wanted to be like that, he hoped to be placed in as a Demo Troop.

Antonio finished up the steak before speaking to the man. "Just like the rest of you, I'm not a bomb guy, but I bet I could find a person that can figure it out and make easy to understand steps so you boys can make more. Now first of the bat, I need to know few before I get those batteries, like the routes the take, the average size they have, and the gear they have." He said to the man needing only this to help him take care of this job with no problem.

Packing: A PR sniper rifle & 1911 handgun. 4x frags & 3x Flash
What I look Under

Quotable Poster

User Image

The man nodded and a few seconds later a woman came in to take the plate, though she had slave collar around her neck, she bowed her head and left back to the kitchen before the dark haired man spoke again. "like I said it doesn't have to be you, but if you could find someone that would be greatly appreciated. As for the Brotherhood...." he let out a deep sigh and sat back in his chair. "There's a reason they're in a position of power. Their main seat of power is the citadel and the Jefferson memorial, they're across from each other on the river down toward rivet ci....well down towards the south east" he corrected himself, figuring that if he didn't know who the brotherhood was then he probably wouldn't know the settlements and their locations either. "anyways their routes branch out from their. They have water caravans that bring water to the settlements that pay the tax, but they have security from Rivet City man them so there aint no point worrying about them. Their normal troop routes usually lead through the D.C. ruins and out a bit into the wastes, but understandably they don't go to far out west since there really aint much out there for them. but the thing is they regularly use scouts to help map the wasteland, and those sniper wielding f*cks could be anywhere" he said. "generally they'll work in three or four man groups, unless they're working on a big operation then you'll see a hell of a lot more of them. As for equipment thats where they really excel. Even the most basic grunts get set out into the field in full power armor, and they've got f*cking boner the size of the Washington monument when it comes to energy weapons. Usually they carry laser weapons, but higher ranking members get old enclave plasma weaponry, and even use upgraded forms of power armor. Still don't think because they love energy weapons doesn't mean they won't use an old fashion one if its big enough. Their suits increase their physical strength, and they take advantage of this and almost allways have atleast one member of their squad lugging around a minigun or missle launcher" he said. "so I guess in summary if you see them, don't ******** with em. Even if you can take em out they have a means of tracking their dead, and if they see a suspcious number of their men gone they might break out liberty prime and go on a rampage. We need to wait for this operation to work before we even think about fighting them openly" he said, knowing the key to defeating the brotherhood was disabling Liberty Prime first. "so, for the task at hand, we got radio of the courier's general description, strange fella named Bob, walks around in a hooded duster and a gas mask, so I suppose he shouldn't be to hard to find. Also as far as we know he's traveling alone. Head out towards Megaton and intercept him saying your Larry's cousin, thank him a few times then send him on his way. Then start asking around to see if anyone smart enough or skilled enough to help rig up the protectron. Once you have both the batteries and our tech guy get back here as fast as you can." he told him, standing up and holding out his hand to the man. "by the way I know I'm a little late on the introductions, but I'm Cliff, Cliff Jacobs. Former Regulator turned freedom fighter. Welcome to the resistance" he said, a hopeful smile on his face.

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Elenor Rose

While not the luckest person she knew. Elenor was quick on her feet and good with most forms of fighting. Even knew her share of how to repair weapons. Something she had to learn the hard way on he own. What good was a weapon if it was broken. So when she killed the last raider. It was nothing for her to get up close. Smiling she turned to Saan before looking to her hand. "It's on the verge of breaking. I could tell when I shot the gun. The trigger was hard to pull and felt like it was going to snap in half from the recoil. Not to mention using a gun with out patching my hands up first was a bad idea." Saying as she sat on the counter.

Turning away from Saan she would pull off of her back the small backpack. Resting it on her lap she opened it up and took out the supplys she had. While not able to preform life saving operations. The teen knew enouph medical to do first aid till she could visit a doctor. After spending sometime wraping her hand. Taking out a bit of tape to keep the bandages on. Using a gun would be a bit difficult. But if she fired with two hands she could keep her aim jonny on the spot. That or just get point blank again. Remembering something she would put her stuff back into the bag before putting the backpack back on. Taking out her 9mm pistol and her spare clips. Slowly she poped the rounds out of the clips onto the counter. Planning on putting all the rounds in one clip. She was in need of a resupply despratly and had nothing worth selling.

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
Antonio Avila
Spotted: In a building right next to Grey Ditch’s dinner
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
User Image
As Antonio sat a woman came into the room to take his plate, one thing he noticed was metal collar around her neck, with wires and light on it. The man told him once again that Antonio did not have to be the person, before explain about the Brotherhood in detail, with area names and location with the person stop with the landmark and gave a better method, but it did not matter for a person gathering info and sure enough the something close to what the man was starting to say came out. What the man was giving out was a treasures trove, from gear, weapons, routes, size, and formations, even telling a bit about the power armor giving them enhanced strength. The man gave out about the something called Liberty Prime and it going on a rampage with the man telling him they need this to work this out fighting before going out in to a full on fight with the Brotherhood.

The man moved more in this the job my giving Antonio a description of this person named Bob and told him that he was Larry's cousin. 'Thank the guy a few times, than from there go look for the one that can do the bomb, easy.' he thought to himself just before the man finally gave out his name. Cliff Jacobs, a ex something now freedom fighter. "I'm Antonio Avila, an outsider from far away." Antonio replied to Cliff while standing up and giving a firm handshake.

Antonio released the man’s hand. "Time to head out. I’ll be back soon." He said before starting to move out of the room and towards the exit of this place.

Packing: A PR sniper rifle & 1911 handgun. 4x frags & 3x Flash
What I look Under

Quotable Poster

User Image

Cliff smirked a bit as the man finally gave his name. "Antonio huh? well Antonio if this plan goes off how its suppose to it looks like I'll end up owing you another steak, and alot more" he said with a chuckle as he released his hand. The part about him being an outsider got him thinking though. Antonio.....sounded spanish, and the man's darker skin certainly made him look mexican. So out west? Out by the Mojave maybe? Ofcourse this was an incorrect assumption, but Cliff had no way of knowing that. "odd a fella from that close to the coast wouldn't know about the brotherhood though" he thought, but dropped it soon after. All that mattered was that he wasn't allied with the brotherhood and he intended to help. "allright, me and the boys will start on getting things set on this end, get back here as quickly as you can" he said, walking out into another room. When Antonio approached the exit one of the rebels posted by the door unlocked it and let him out.
Saans
Traveling with:Elenore

((Sorry about the delayed response. I was dead tired after work last night.))

Saans kept a close eye on Elenore as she started to prepare herself for any future encounters for a few moments before he started to hobble off in search for more supplies.Reaching the door that he walked through earlier to get to the back room, he decided to take a left and explore more of the supermarket. Slowly checking around the hallway, he saw the body of a raider with a laser burn on his chest and neck. Obviously he was dead from the wounds, therefore an easy loot for Saans. He lowered himself slowly and started to search the man when he heard the man moan in pain. As fast a a blink of an eye, Saans drew his pistol and shot the man in the head, before resuming his search. Twelve bottle caps, two bobby pins, and a 10mm pistol with seven rounds left in the magazine were all that he found on the man, aside from his belted clothing.

"Elenore, I shink I found someshing for you to ushe themporarily," Saans announced loudly with a slight slurring, forgetting to be somewhat cautious. Taking notes of the belts, Saans decided that packing the clothes to use to mend his own would be a good thing, and he started to strip the now nearly headless corpse. The clothes were fairly hard to take off the man, until Saans realized that he was still holding his pistol. Laughing at himself slightly, he holstered the weapon, and found a much easier time gathering what he had needed. "Damned drugs are messing with my mind. Makin' me forgetful..." he slightly slurred to himself

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
Antonio Avila
Spotted: Paring lot of a Super Duper Mart
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
User Image
Antonio was set free from the place and back out into the world. Now he kind of remember where Megaton might be, because he had stopped to speak with the robot in front of the town. It only gave him little info and it was not of much use so it skipped the place to come back to it later. Now that later had come and so he began to make his journey out of the Graydutch and into the waste in hopes of finding this Bob guy.

Just a few minutes out of the town he came just on a hill overlooking the parking lot to see the weirdest thing, died bodies all over the asphalt with beasts beating on the door of a Mart seeming like they wanted to get in. "Weird, maybe the buddies of those guys as hold up in that place try to defend themselves when they finally get in." he said to himself as got a idea and pulled out one of his grenades before sliding down the hell. He slowly moved in from the backsides just to get close enough to toss the bad boy at the monsters. Antonio pulled the pin and releasing the handle just to burn a second off before giving a toss. The pineapple arched in the air and hit just behind the Crabs before getting a bounce closer to the doors. He know the ting of metal on earth would cause them to look allow more seconds to go away. A loud boom roared with a ball of fire with pieces of metal flying out. Antonio had dropped to the ground to avoid any shrapnel that might come his way, but hopefully the two were gone.

Packing: A PR sniper rifle & 1911 handgun. 3x frags & 3x Flash
What I look Under

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Elenor Rose

Elenor had twelve rounds total to work with. With eleven in a clip and one in the chamber. She would have to pick her shots very carefully. The rifle she had was still useable with two full clips left. But finding ammo was hard for it. Unless she came across a super mutant holding a chain gun. Then it was a matter of killing that mutant before they used up all thier ammo. Not an imposible task but last super mutant she fought she came close to dieing. That was with it weilding a bumber sword not a ranged weapon. Those were the bigest things she had the guts to face down. One at a time of course and with plenty of hiding spots.

Sliding the clip into her gun she sighed before hearing Saans speak out to her. Picking up her empty clips and sliding them into the pockets she had on her pants. Hostering the gun as she got off the counter. Pulling on her pants to lift them up as she entered the room seeing him underss a dead raider. "Last thing I need is a dead naked raider." Saying in a light blank tone. She didn't say any thing else wondering if he really had something for her. Her attention turned to the door way when it sounded like an explosion outside. From the noise of her Pip Boy and how deep they were in the building. It was hard to make out what it was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff