Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

User Image

Wasteland Bob

Theme Song: Mighty Mighty Man
Company: Target, Elenor, Meryl, Antonio, and Cliff Jacobs.

When Antonio introduced them Bob gave the man one of his signature big thumbs up. "Hi, I'm Wasteland Bob, but you can call me Bob, and these are my friends" he said motioning to them. "there's Antonio, but you allready know him, Target the bestest canine companion you could ask for, Elenor or Ele for short, she's kind of antisocial, but she dances really well, then there's Meryl, she's really angry....all the time! then there's Saans....wait...where's Saans?" he asked looking around, noticing their sniper friend was no where to be seen. A few minutes earlier Saans had broken off from the group to go find some medical help, as well as a detox for the chems he took, though it didn't seem like he planned to return (lame send off is lame I know). Bob shrugged not being able to spot him, and turned back to Cliff. "anyways, we're all happy to meet you...except maybe Meryl, but thats only because she's never happy" he told him. "Anyways I've heard you have a robot you need me to fix up?" he asked them.

Cliff nodded along as Antonio explained the situation. Obviously he didn't really trust the new faces, the fact one of them looked like she was half way to becoming a super mutant didn't help. However the batteries where here and so was their mechanic, so he couldn't complain. "allright, simple enough I guess. Hey you bring out the protectron" he told one of the resistance members, who ran off into their building. Cliff began taking the batteries and ushered them over behind a building. "I was going to have this done inside, but I don't really want to be letting strangers inside before I have a chance to look them over, especially no when we're in a good way. Plus if anything goes haywire I'd rather not have this thing blow up inside my house" he said, making sure to refer to it as his "house" and not "secret rebel base" just in case. Soon the rebel came back with the robot and a s**t ton of pulse grenades and mines. Cliff set them out along the ground and handed the schematics to Bob. "so you think you can make sense of this?" he asked.
Bob took the schematics and looked them over, occasionally turning them side ways or upside down, scratching his head a bit. "ummmm yeah I can, but thing is this isn't going to make the robot fully operational, its just gonna turn it into a walking pulse bomb with the blast radius of a half a dozen mini nukes. Not exactly sure why you'd want to give that to the brotherhood of ste- oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....I understand" he said, finally realizing what was up. Though Bob simply shrugged his shoulders "allright, though for something like this I'm probably gonna have to charge extra, dangerous as it is" Bob had been around for the rise and (moral) fall of the brotherhood in the area. To be honest he was kind of conflicted. They had made the wasteland a much better place than what it had been originally and seeing as Bob's foray was junk weapons he never really got bothered by them, but at the same time they were pretty oppressive, and just all around jerks. He set to work following the schematics and wiring everything up inside the protectron. Ironically enough everything seemed to fit inside despite the insane amount of materials, and given Bob's expertise in bomb making as well as the helpfulness of the schematic, he was able to get it assembled relatively quickly, about half an hour. "whew....hot potatoes ready" he said sitting back and wiping his brow, which once again achieved nothing due to the gas mask he allways wore.
Darkness _Chains

Devil_Angel_the_first

Umbra_Deatie

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Entourage: Rose in Vault 101
Activity: Upset (but no longer in fight or flight mode), talking with Rose

Giving a sigh of relief in turn as Rose informed her she didn't want Avani to leave, she gave a tight hug back - she remembered parts of what had happened, it was the parts after she started blacking out that she was worried she had done something besides just nearly breaking her arm.

When the other woman explained that she would take things as slow as Avani wanted after this Avani started to relax - only to discover that she meant after the next action, as opposed to the things that had already happened. While lacking the cold blind hostility that she had the last time Rose had tried it, it could hardly be said that it was desired - when Rose eventually again let go to fall back onto her bed Avani stepped back, worried the scene was about to recommence, she even opened her mouth to start to complain when Rose apologized again.

With a weary sigh Avani closed her eyes, hanging and shaking her head; she felt the need to set ground rules, expectations and direction to whatever relationship she may or may not have with Rose since the vault dweller seemed to have issues with setting boundaries for herself. "... I'm not sure how much trouble it would get you in but I won't bother mentioning it to the others - though we really should both see about getting some Thorazine judging by what just happened, assuming we can find the chemicals required to mix some.

I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea of you and I being alone together for awhile without it... but I would be willing to keep coming by the vault whenever I'm not busy building something or looking for parts to one of my projects - we could have a game of chess, watch a holotape, go dancing, talk about life and where things are going... maybe go look at the stars if someone else you trust is on watch nearby to make sure we're not being ambushed.
"

(X)

Quotable Poster

User Image

Rose gave Avani an apologetic look, seeing how distraught the girl seemed by the kiss. "I'm sorry...I couldn't help it...its not my fault I like you" she said sheepishly, feeling a bit embarrassed, but at the same time she felt wrong as well. All she wanted was to express her feelings and released all the pent up emotions she had, yet it seemed like all Avani wanted to do was punish her for it and try to make her feel bad. Wouldn't the fact that she still wanted to kiss Avani after she almost broke her arm be proof enough that her feelings were genuine? It just didn't make sense, then again it was clear their views on relationships were radically different. "...y-yeah...I won't say anything either.." she said, she didn't respond to the Thorazine comment, mostly because she didn't know what Thorazine was. Though she managed to piece together that it might have been crazy pills given the situation, and after realizing that all the girl could do was blush. When she said she wouldn't be comfortable being alone with her it felt like a stab right to her heart. She knew she had messed up, but she had hoped Avani would be willing to forgive her and pretend nothing had happened, it seemed things weren't that easy in real life. However when she said she's be willing to drop by from time to time to do things Rose smiled a bit. "so dates then?" she asked, a bit of hopefulness in her voice. Dating was something she had completely missed out on as a teenager, as she wasn't interested in the guys trying to date her, and the girls she was trying to date weren't interested in her. She had made out with Phi once on a dare, but nothing had come from it, and Phi wasn't really her type anyways. "ummmm Avani...." she started, unsure how to word this. "I wouldn't try to use you ever...I mean that. Even if I forget myself and try to throw myself at you....just know I don't want to hurt you or anything, and that I still care about you, and respect you" she told her, preemptively apologizing for anything she might try in the future. Because god knows they found out how desperate she had gotten just from being around her a day, she couldn't imagine waiting weeks or even months between Avani's visits, just waiting for the next time she got to see her. Trying to jump the girl's bones would sadly probably become a regular thing. She slowly stood up from the bed and went over to hug Avani gently, making sure to keep her hands on the girl's back. "ummm I was wondering...if you plan to be gone often...then can I maybe...have a picture of you, a memento you know" she asked timidly.

Business Tycoon

XXXX
Traveling: Phi and the Doc
Theme: Walking On The Moon
XXXX
User Image

Cary couldn't help but make a small, stifled sound as his leg was snapped back into place, it wasn't fun for anyone, but he was still thankful for the doctor. "Thanks a lot Doc, especially with these non addictive pills, they'll work wonders." He said with an extending of his hand. "It's much obliged." He tested the leg lightly, he'd be hobbling for a little while, but this doctor seemed pretty skilled and had done a good job. After pocketing the pills he looked towards Phi, "Where to now miss?" he said evenly as he leaned on one crutch. In fact at that time his stomach let out a small growl, "Maybe a mess hall eh?" he said with a chuckle.

((Sorry for the short post, wanted to get my character moving but I've been pretty sick so it's effing with my train of thought.))

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
▇▇▇▇
I live...
▇▇▇▇
They die...
▇▇▇▇
I Kill...
▇▇▇▇
For strife...
▇▇
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇★_★

Merylin The "Boomstick" Corra

▇▇▇▇
Company: Bob, Antonio, Eelnor,
Ooc:
▇▇▇▇

Meryl could feel the shift in the air. Something about this area seemed "safe", but a all-around target for irradiated monsters as well. However, as Bob led the group through to a group that appeared to have literally nothing, she grew suspicious. At first, instinct gestured for a hostile presence, but as their leader began to converse with Bob, she let up. After sheathing her shotgun, she couldn't help but notice a few of the initial people who came here were alread dead. Some of the others that were hiding out began to carry them, and Meryl saw the opportunity to hopefully finally gain something at hand. She reached down for one of the corpses, and broke apart a few of the limbs, in which she had easily shook out of their armor pieces. A couple of arm guards fit nearly perfectly, though were a bit under sized. She flexed her arms, and felt the fabric holding them together tear as expected and hold the protective metals by straps instead. A few of the onlookers were somewhat terrified, though Meryl wouldn't be able to hear them as well as they thought she would. At some instances, they'd pass by, although Meryl would never stray too far from her group leader. Now that she was a part of a traveling party, it was safe to say she'd somewhat stick with them, unless they said otherwise. There were advantages to being this strong, big, and even irradiated to a degree. And she could help out in any way, that didn't require any smarts whatsoever.

The mutant watched as the man who apparently wanted Bob's service to create something, brought out a large number of pulse weapons. Though they were the smaller, more insignificant kind, there was still a whole lot. She grew anxious at the initial ideal, but calmed as it seemed he was supposed to build something with them. Surely to not with the shell of a robot that he worked on from that point on, she suspected Bob would use it for something. And if the people weren't willing to deal with it, Meryl internally suggested to herself that she'd gladly carry the thing herself. It didn't look too heavy, and by then it would only been seen as a rigorous exercise. The woman stepped over to the now sitting suit of Bob, and squinted darkly at the man's creation. "What... is that, exactly?' She grunted, with a tilted of her head. More and more she wanted to "learn" about the object, only to have it replaced by a cloud of ignorance. Every smart thought that seemed to cross her mind, soon faded within moments. She had gotten used to this, but it still frustrated her greatly.
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Shirtless Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
Zeran-Shu "Zera" Zyrax-Shi

I'm Somewhere Close to Grayditch [Hideout]

User Image

Zera growled at the realization that he had made a critical mistake, as the pulse weaponry wasn’t plasma or electrical based, but EMP based, and his Tesla Armor was a giant electronic for all intents and purposes, but by the time he had realized this he had already gotten two shots from the merc whose head he snapped, damn the armor for its bulkiness! It was only just what bare luck Zera had that the joints hadn’t fried, as otherwise he would have been a sitting duck out here, and that he wasn’t dead… that was also a good thing. After shooting the merc and tossing the proverbially useless pulse rifle, he managed to dodge roll right before he was nearly caught in a pulse grenade blast, managing to take out one of those bastards with a shot from his Gauss rifle. But before he could quickly turn to face the others, he heard the tell-tale sound of a grenade dropping by his feet, and instinctively he kicked it away before it caught him, but the awkward way he kicked it – as a result of using instinct versus planning to accomplish a split-second decision - resulted in him losing his balance and falling down, and he scrambled to get to his feet and dodged one of the shots of the mercs, luckily it seemed only one was firing at the moment as the other one was busy unjamming the pulse rifle… unluckily Zera was too busy putting effort into avoiding another pulse shot to be able to return fire, and he knew sooner or later he was going to get it, and the hope he had was slowly slipping away as the other merc was getting closer and closer to unjamming that pulse rifle.

And then Zera spotted something that caused him to become truly alarmed… the merc that was trying to unjam the pulse rifle was standing next to an abnormal patch of dirt, colored differently than the rest of the landscape, and not for the first time Zera wondered if there were some divine being that hated him and enjoyed putting him in situations like this. The merc wasn’t even aware that he was standing next to one of his very own custom nuka-cola land mines that he left around this hideout, indicated by the fact that the dirt covering the mine was a brownish-red patch of dirt that contrasted from the yellowish-brown of the normal dirt covering the Capital Wasteland, but then again none of these mercenaries seemed to pay any attention to their environment, hence why they were so expendable that it wasn’t even funny… However, Zera would have found himself laughing at the chance to end this all… if he himself weren’t as close to the fight as he was, and despite the situation he began running away from the fight and the mercs, and nearly got shot in the head for his effort by the mercenary taking pot-shots at him, who wasn’t really concerned with why Zera was running, except that he was. And it looked as if Zera was going to end up just like the Enclave soldiers he so religiously hunted… until the idiot who managed to unjam the pulse rifle succeeded and turned around to face Zera as he ran away… and his foot stepped onto the dirt covering the mine, and from Grayditch itself an explosion could be heard along with a miniature mushroom cloud that could also be seen, evident of the effectiveness of the nuka-cola mine.

The two - possibly three, if the one taken down by the Gauss rifle was still alive - mercs that were still alive before the explosion were most definitely dead due to their proximity to the mine, and Zera had managed to escape death outright, but had been caught in the force of the explosion and sent flying, injuring himself further, and the only reason he hadn’t broken anything was because of his mutant biology. In the meantime, a struggling and bleeding Zera began crawling his way to the safehouse that was nearby, having jabbed himself with stimpacks to keep himself alive, leaving a trail of blood as he dragged himself to what appeared to be a random rock-formation, which was actually in truth the hideout’s voice-activated door, and groaning out the password, “Alexander the Great…”, Zera then forced himself through the now-opened door of the hideout as the rocks shifted apart, and after the door closed Zera yelled out, “Benjamin! Paramedics! Get over here!” The order rung through the halls of the hideout, and from a nearby room a door opened, from which appeared three robots, two of them modified Sentry Bots that were designed not for combat, but simply to carry people’s bodies as well as for medical support, and a Mister Gutsy redesigned as a medic robot named Benjamin, who observed Zera’s state and chastised him, “What on earth have you gotten into this time Master Zera?” The last thing Zera stated before passing out was a simple retort, “wouldn’t you like to know?”

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Activity: Talking with Rose

"Dates, yes," Avani smiled back, giving a quiet chuckle - at least they both had the same definition for dates; some people thought 'first date' and sleeping together like the sky was going to rain another apocalypse were interchangeable these days. "I figure that's a good place to start - that way we can find out if we actually like each other enough for us to want me to stay."

Avani would refrain from mentioning that her original plan was to leave the area and wander the wastes after the Brotherhood and Paradise Falls had been dealt with, though if she wanted to stand a chance of surviving out there she would need better gear in addition to finding people she could trust - Rose probably wouldn't leave the capital wasteland to go wander the wilderness since she had her own people here...

Avani couldn't really understand what would cause Rose to throw herself at people so forcefully if she cared for them, but never the less she gave a slow nod. "The only people I've ever had come after me in that way before have been less than hospitable or caring... I... don't really react well to it anymore; the slavers had to start chaining me to the floor while they..." clearing her throat Avani looked to the ceiling - going silent until Rose asked about a memento for if she were to travel away often.

"I'll try to bring a few things when I visit next - if I can get a camera working you can have a picture, sure... if I didn't know the Brotherhood listens for wireless signals from people like me I would install a computer and security camera in my house so we could talk as I work - just more reason for me to hate those bullying bandit bastards I suppose."

(X)

Quotable Poster

User Image

Wasteland Bob

Theme Song: Mighty Mighty Man
Company: Target, Elenor, Meryl, Antonio, and Cliff Jacobs.

Bob smiled and patted Meryl on the knee. "this, young child, is your old pal Bob's latest invention. I like to call it the destructron, see what I did there? "Protectron" "Destructron" " he said, pausing to give her time to laugh, obviously believing it to an incredibly clever joke. "anyways, this bad boy is wired up with a bunch of pulse explosives overcharged with fission batteries, When the this is detonated the resulting explosion should take out all electronics within a half a city block, though it would be mostly harmless to organics. I've also managed to keep most of its primary functions intact, so that it will appear by all means to be just a normal protectron." he said standing up and stretching his arms out. "well here's your robot sir, that'll be a thousand caps please" he said, giving Cliff a big thumbs up.

Cliff didn't seem all the surprised by Bob's asking price. Considering the risk he was taking and their desperate need for him not only to complete the job, but also for him to keep quiet about it, he figured they'd have to pay alot more. "here, don't spend it all at once" he said pulling out a pouch of caps and handing it to Bob, who began to go through it and count the tiny metal "coins". Cliff walked around the robot, inspecting it to see that it looked exactly like a regular protectron, and since it could still walk the Brotherhood likely wouldn't notice its increased weight either. Cliff picked up the detenator and turned to Antonio. "well I think I have another assignment for you, but first I'd like to thank you all for helping us out, we'll be able to pay the Brotherhood's tax just fine now" he told them. "however there's something else that you guys could handle for me if your interested" he told them, ushering them to come closer so he could hush his voice. "You see there's this girl who lives out by a cave out in the wastes, the place around it has turned into a scrap yard because she's allways tinkering and inventing stuff, so it shouldn't be to hard to find. Her name is Gaige, and I've been looking to enlist her for a service. I want you to take this Holotape to her, and if she agrees, to help her with the favor I'm asking for. I assure you you'll all be rewarded handsomely. Infact you can go along to if you want Antonio" he told them, giving Antonio the chance to stick with this group or take the solo assignment he had ready for them. Either way he handed the Holotape off to Bob.

"wait Gaige? wow I haven't seen Gaige in ages! oh you guys are gonna love her I swear she's a blast." he said tucking the holotape into his backpack. "so are you guys coming?" he asked. packing up his tools and getting ready to head out.
Darkness _Chains

Devil_Angel_the_first

Umbra_Deatie

Quotable Poster

User Image

Rose smiled a bit as she explained why she wanted to start off with dates. "yeah, that makes sense....I guess" she said. She was allright with the idea, still her upbringing made it hard to really agree with it. "you know whats a good way to see if you like someone? having sex with them" is what she wanted to say, but she kept that thought to herself, knowing it wouldn't help much. When Avani started recalling just why Rose's persuits were so traumatic for her Rose averted her eyes down to the floor, her arms still wrapped around the girl but her grip loosened considerably. "sorry...I didn't know...Its just....its normal down here to skip straight to intimacy, because there's such a big emphasis on increasing the population. Down here having sex is just the normal start of a relationship. I didn't want to harm you, or just use you in any way. I just thought maybe you were shy and needed a little push, and then I kind of got carried away.....I'm sorry.......but I'm not a slaver you know. What I planned to do to you was nothing like how those sickos touched you...I promise...." she said, trying to assure her that she wasn't some crazed evil rapist like her former "partners" were. When Avani said she's bring back souvenirs she smiled again and chuckled. "well I do have a camera right here" she said walking over to her desk and showing her the polaroid. Alot of old world stuff like this was very well preserved down here in the vault, so it wasn't really a surprise that she had one on hand. "would you like to pose for me?" she said, half teasingly as she pointed the camera at the girl.

User Image
Marshall nodded and waved him off. "Don't mention it. Its what I do, plus I heard you caused a bit of a stir over near springvale, so I can do this much to make up for the service" he said shaking his hand. "oh yeah, and thanks for getting Velvet, girl means well, but she's got alot of bad habits and she rarely comes up with her plans when she's sober. So its for the best that you got her out of there before she did something stupid" he told her, giving the man a small wink, implying that he may be more than just a simple vault doctor. Phi didn't catch what Marshall had said, being preoccupied day dreaming and absent mindedly looking over the different posters and graphs. When Cary came up to her she looked down at the brace and chuckled a bit. "guess the big bad robot cowboy is human after all, thanks Doc, come on no need to take up space in the clinic" she said leading him out, no longer giving him any support because he had his own, and it was better for his body and his pride to let him handle it himself. "come on, the mess halls this way, but there's alot better food in the dinner" she said leading him away from the large hall full of tables to a much smaller place, with a bar counter and a few chairs (place where you had your birthday in fallout 3). It used to be the dining center, but due to their increased population it wasn't really enough to fit everyone, so instead it got turned into a restaurant, more expensive than the mess hall, but ultimately worth it. She guided Cary over to one of the booths and sat down across from him. "so you hungry for anything in particular?" she asked.

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Activity: Talking with Rose

Avani listened as Rose explained her side of the story - frowning and giving her a gentle squeeze as the concept ran threw her head; these people were raised in a society who perceive it as their job to repopulate the planet after the war - of course that would make them more sexually aggressive... she briefly wondered in silence if the slavers themselves had at one point been from a vault, instilled with the same base instincts and instructions...

When Rose mentioned she had a camera Avani smiled - she wasn't sure what they had and didn't, since she wasn't the sort to have any intent on raiding vaults for supplies...

"Something like this?" She wandered over to the closest seat, sitting, crossing her hands on her lap and her ankles then smiling for the camera. "It's how my mother sat in her pictures."

(X)

Quotable Poster

User Image

Rose blushed a bit and chuckled awkwardly as Avani "posed" for the picture. "jeez for such a psycho she sure is naive isn't she?" she thought, almost feeling like she was corrupting her innocence somehow. "no...not exactly...." she said, wondering how to phrase this in a way that wouldn't get her arm broken. She smiled and gently grabbed Avani by the arm and guided her over to sit on the bed. "I was thinking more of a special picture you know....something that will help me...."relieve tension" when your away....something I won't be able to show the other vault residents" she said, hoping Avani would take a hint and realize she wanted more...."provocative" shots of her.

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Activity: Posing with Rose

"You don't relieve stress by butchering helpless animals then bringing part of the husk as food and experiment materials?

From your expression I'll take that as a no... and that you think it's a bit strange that I do.
" lowering her head she pouted at the floor and thought to herself:

Well how was I suppose to know that? Is there some sort of rule book saying what's normal for relieving stress? the mental image made her sigh - she could only imagine the strange things that other people must consider normal.

"I'm not entirely sure how you want me to pose, so you're going to have to instruct for now."

(X)

Quotable Poster

User Image

Rose's mouth gaped open in shock and slight horror as Avani described her own version of stress relief. "you would be correct in those assumptions" she said in response to her very accurate evaluation of her expression. When she still didn't get it, and told her Rose had to intruct her Rose couldn't keep the mischievous grin from spreading across her face. "allright then, lets see how many pictures this roll of film still has...oh thats plenty, perfect" she said, turning away from Avani as she checked the camera so she could hide her evil grin. "instruct her....so I can pose her however I want? allright allright calm down. If you screw this up who knows when you'll get another oppurtnity, you've got plenty of film so work your way into it slowly" she thought before turning back to Avani, an innocent smile now on her face. "allright, I guess I can see if I can make a model out of you. Allright first cross your legs at the thighs, and lean back on your hands like your just leisurely relaxing" she said, starting off with some tamer shots to hopefully make Avani feel comfortable. Rose worked her through getting into the pose with as little touching as possible, knowing she might end up jumping her if she did. After all if a girl you liked was making sexy poses on your bed you'd have a hard time resisting to. Rose snapped the picture then continued to show Avani how to do increasingly provactive poses, taking another picture each time. "thats it give a little kiss to the camera" she said, about to take another picture.

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Meanwhile in the wastes...

Paladin (Midas) Goldfield
"Goldy"
(1)(2)

Location & heading:
Outskirts of Canterbury Commons - looking for merchants

Hopeful
Uninjured
Without direct orders: trying to purchase old world tech

Nearby:
The people of Canterbury Commons
Canterbury Commons sights & sounds

"Excuse me citizens," Goldy's voice rung out from behind a pair of men discussing prices of med-x and increasing scarcity. Their reaction was a mild panic - only distracted as they were could someone in power armor have got this close without them noticing.

"Relax, relax: I'm just looking to purchase some old world tech - something small and preferably busted like a laser pistol or a sensor module. I have caps for it - this isn't a shakedown, I'm just trying to help."

When the pair of men had calmed down enough to speak sensibly again they pointed him in the direction of a merchant near the center of town - several pack brahmin surrounded them and nearly ten mercenaries hovered over the scene like a disturbed hornet nest - Midas was certain they were just itching for a reason to open fire, so he planned to avoid giving them one.

"What do YOU want?" the rough voice of a male ghoul spoke up, dressed in relatively fine clothing - clearly not a feral, though Midas would have nearly preferred being shot at to dealing with a ghoul merchant. "Greetings sir - I'm interested in purchasing old world tech -" the ghoul scoffed - waving the paladin off as he turned around to tend to his brahmin. "Brotherhood that want to buy old world tech? That's a good one, what's next, telling me your mother was a ghoul and you're from the followers of the apocalypse? Shove off smooth-skin."

"No sir, I just want to try to help the people around here - I know caps are tight and technology is getting hard to find, so I figured I could try offering a carrot rather than beating a dead brahmin with the stick."

The ghoul continued to sort threw his stock a moment before turning to appraise Midas again, spitting a thick chunk of preserved chewing tobacco at his feet. "What specifically are you after?" the ghoul started stalking around Midas, trying to determine his worth as a customer. "A laser or plasma weapon in any condition or an electronic part - something valuable enough for me to claim came from a poor community to pay their tax."

"Dangerous game you play smooth-skin... but I may have something for you - if you have the caps..."

Business Tycoon

XXXX
Traveling: Phi
Theme: The Escapist
XXXX
User Image
"I've heard about something called a cheeseburger they used to keep in places like these, not sure if you have the beef though." he said quietly as he worked his way into one of the booth seats, he figured they'd be eating something here anyhow because he needed the sustenance. "How is the food here anyway? Can't always trust just the price." he said setting his crutch beside his seat at the booth and getting himself in a comfortable position. "I'd probably be willing to kill for a few Nuka-Colas with that burger." This was the dance he supposed, Phi and himself circling each other like prey until they got to the inevitable, it was a process they could skip, but maybe it felt good, maybe it reminded him of a simpler time, when these kinds of things were allowed to matter.
Cary was glad he had on a helmet so that his far off gaze would not have been caught, daydreaming was a commodity out here. Though he had not wanted to reveal himself to anyone unnecessary in the Vault, he figured he was going to have to stay here for awhile to heal, and Phi would see it soon anyways, he may just take the mask off and enjoy his meal here. His goal was to make a name for himself, and he'd have to show himself to a few people and secure them as his inner circle anyways with whatever power he gained as he built his team. There was a quiet sigh heard only inside of it before he popped the seals on his neck and took off the helmet as one piece, laying it neatly to the side of himself, revealing his full face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff