Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

User Image
Nix was a split second away from pulling the trigger and blasting Cary in the face when suddenly he felt of all things, a boot on his back. "what the f*ck!?" he shouted as he dropped down a story to the ground below. He raised up the detenator but paused when he saw he was in the kill zone of the explosive now as well. His eyes widened at the turn of fate and he looked up to see Avani with her blade drawn. "how the f*ck did you? boys kill her!" he shouted, quickly dropping the detonator and turning to Cary, going to shoot him with his gauss rifle, but he had spent a considerable amount of time distracted by Avani for him to fall back into cover or draw his weapon.

up on the second floor the two Slavers grabbed their slaver sheilds and aimed their 10mm SMGs at Avani, when suddenly the same slave that slipped Avani her sword shouted out "NOW". Immediately both slaved kicked up between their captor's legs, hitting them square in the balls. As the two slavers reeled over the slaves pried their guns out of their hands and ran off to the side, leaving both of them unarmed and open for Avani to dispose of.

Business Tycoon

XXXX
Traveling: Avani, Phi and Rose in vicinity, Tres on same floor
XXXX
User Image
As the man fell down and was forced to ignore the detonator, Cary choose that second to charge forward grabbing the mans arm and bringing his knee up while pulling it down to attempt to snap it and immobilize at least one of his limbs.
Just to be safe though his right hand slid smoothly to his holster and pulled out his Sequoia to point down at the man, this was probably his one and only chance to try to turn the tables on the situation, a chance he had to capitalize on.
His feet planted back firm and ready to blast a shot off toward the general area of the Slaver, he spoke out of his mic at the man, "Let's not be hasty now boss, we can figure this out like men." he said calmly with the pistol aimed down on him, he had to be prepared and balanced for a counter attack from the man.

Quotable Poster

Flyentology

("I do not god mode".....then proceeds to god mod the boss fight of the entire mission....no)

Business Tycoon

pdragon619
Flyentology

("I do not god mode".....then proceeds to god mod the boss fight of the entire mission....no)
((Seems like your just looking for a reason to complain now, I concede, allowed that I may have over exaggerated the armor, which you agreed was the main pet peeve, and now this. I don't see how I have god modded though, no one of significance has fired a shot, Avani saves my a** and I take advantage of a downed foe, while not honorable it's definitely not god modding, this isn't my first RP by a long shot, I know what god modding is, and I haven't done it. It's usually reserved against any non-NPC character, someone who actually has skills and a voice. Regardless of your opinion thread master, I haven't Godmodded, that's just absurd.))

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Entourage: Cary, Nix & Co.
Activity: "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DI- wait, what?"

This was it - it was the end for certain, but at least she went out with a bang. The man fell down the hole as intended to either die in the fall, against Cary or would at least break something to make it easier for everyone else to escape. A pity that the two slavers beside her were now arming sub-machine guns targeting on her - she couldn't take them both down before one of them made her Swiss cheese...

But my weren't these two slave girls a surprise? When the men's guns were gone - stolen from their hands by their captives - Avani's made no hesitation with her now fully charged blade to remove the men's heads from their torsos in as quick and brutally efficient way as possible.

Turning to the two ex-slaves afterward, her blade flickering out to be certain there was no misunderstanding, she a gave quiet giggle. "You know, if you two were men I'd offer to bare your children - that was beautiful. Are there any other captives? There's probably more slavers still, but we have a couple people waiting outside in case there's anyone escaping - we should try to get as many people out safely as we can, just in case the fight downstairs doesn't go well."

Avani eventually remembered her manners as whatever plan the three of them agreed upon was put into motion: "I'm Avani by the way, I don't remember meeting either of you before."

(X)

Aged Gaian

pdragon619
User Image

"go f*ck yourself A**hole!"and raised his gun to try to shoot Tres.

Caged Area - Sprinvale School

As the Slaver fell to the ground Tres moved forward to capitalize, with the monks significant hand to hand skill he was most dangerous when he was up close. As soon as he got close and the slaver brandished his weapon to try to shoot Tres, he kicked out with his right leg to prevent the shotgun from being trained upon him. When the momentum of the shotguns movement was neutralized, the dealer thrust out with that same right foot to send the bottom of his heel towards the bridge of the slavers nose in an attempt to smash his skull.

Quotable Poster

Flyentology
pdragon619
Flyentology

((Seems like your just looking for a reason to complain now, I concede, allowed that I may have over exaggerated the armor, which you agreed was the main pet peeve, and now this. I don't see how I have god modded though, no one of significance has fired a shot, Avani saves my a** and I take advantage of a downed foe, while not honorable it's definitely not god modding, this isn't my first RP by a long shot, I know what god modding is, and I haven't done it. It's usually reserved against any non-NPC character, someone who actually has skills and a voice. Regardless of your opinion thread master, I haven't Godmodded, that's just absurd.))

(first of all im not trying to pick on you. the only reason these complaints are so close to each other are because you did them one after another. Like I said Nix is the "boss" of this mission. and for the sake of this battle he is a character. i let you guys mow down mooks at your leisure because they are mooks, but not here. Yes they are NPCs, but they are my npcs. I control them you don't, and unless i make it clear that your open to kill them you cant just go and do whatever you want. thats how fighting works in rps, you attack, then wait for the other party's response to see if you actually hit them or not. so from now on as a general rule of thumb. if i give a character a name and/or a picture, you do NOT get to instant kill them. treat them as a character and fight them how you would a player controlled character. end of story.)

Business Tycoon

pdragon619
Flyentology
pdragon619
Flyentology

(first of all im not trying to pick on you. the only reason these complaints are so close to each other are because you did them one after another. Like I said Nix is the "boss" of this mission. and for the sake of this battle he is a character. i let you guys mow down mooks at your leisure because they are mooks, but not here. Yes they are NPCs, but they are my npcs. I control them you don't, and unless i make it clear that your open to kill them you cant just go and do whatever you want. thats how fighting works in rps, you attack, then wait for the other party's response to see if you actually hit them or not. so from now on as a general rule of thumb. if i give a character a name and/or a picture, you do NOT get to instant kill them. treat them as a character and fight them how you would a player controlled character. end of story.)
((I know how RP fighting works quite well. I just misunderstood that he was acting as a "Boss" so to speak, just thought it was important to hit him when he's down, so shall I edit the end part out and allow you to reply saying he rolls away, or some other escape idea from the move? I can leave it open so we can quickly move on from it.))

Quotable Poster

Flyentology
pdragon619
Flyentology
pdragon619
Flyentology

((I know how RP fighting works quite well. I just misunderstood that he was acting as a "Boss" so to speak, just thought it was important to hit him when he's down, so shall I edit the end part out and allow you to reply saying he rolls away, or some other escape idea from the move? I can leave it open so we can quickly move on from it.))

(yes please)

Business Tycoon

pdragon619
Flyentology
pdragon619
Flyentology
pdragon619
Flyentology

(yes please)
((Edit Done))

Quotable Poster

User Image
Looked up into his scope only to see it filled with the camouflage of Cary's armor. "Sh*t" he muttered, knowing that meant the armored man was allready in close quarters. He felt Cary tug on his arm, but quickly jerked back and shoulder rammed Cary back away from him. Raising his Gauss Rifle back up just as Cary pulled his own gun. "allright, drop that gun, and we'll settle it like men then" Nix said, dropping his gun and cracking his knuckles, ready to beat the man to death.

The two slavers where beheaded in one swift motion, causing blood to squirt out of them like a fountain as they slumped to the ground. The two slaver girls watched on in a mixture of admiration for Avani, and disgust for the gruesome sight they were made to witness. When she mentioned baring their children the two slave girls blushed a bit. It was kind of odd to being hearing jokes after all they had been through, but it was kind of nice. "y-yeah there is a holding room for slaves. There's only one other captive right now though. We're not sure who she is, but she seems like somone important because the slavers wouldn't touch her no matter what she said to them." one of the slave girls said. "yeah and she sure said alot" the other one chipped in. "we could lead you to where she was being held" the first one noted. When Avani introduced herself they both smiled and went forward and hugged her. "I'm sarah" the blonde one said "and I'm Vera" the brunette told her. "thank you so much for saving us. We haven't been held hostage by them for long, but we don't think we would have survived much more" they told her, hugging her tightly before breaking away and nodding. "right, while Nix is still distracted" Sarah said, and both she and Vera headed off down the hallway towards the stairs, motioning for Avani to follow.

User Image

The slaver got a single shot off, but because his gun was kicked aside it only ended up hitting the ceiling. "Dammit!" he shouted, eyes widening suddenly as he saw the man's boot coming down on him. The Slaver's nose crushed under Tres' heel and he went still a few seconds later as the posion finished doing its work. "well lookie here a real f*cking kung fu star. Now get the hell out before the other slavers arrive. I got places to be you know so just scram" she shouted.

(Slavers inside remaning: 1 (nix)) (slavers outside remaining: 2)

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Entourage: Vera & Sarah (Nix & Cary elsewhere in the building)
Activity: Rushing toward the "priority slave"'s holding area

"Sounds either high priority or dangerous - keep your guard up when we free her, we don't want to find out she's a death claw in disguise.

And pleased to meet you, Sarah and Vera,
" she smiled to the pair of them, avoiding the subject of length of capture. Following after the pair as quickly as she could - it had been a very eventful day for Avani, she was starting to get tired - she added her own words of praise.

"And you know, I should be saying that to the both of you - I would have fit in a shoe box when they were finished with me if you two hadn't helped. Let's just hope we can get outside before whoever's left puts us all in one."

(X)

Business Tycoon

XXXX
Traveling: Avani with Sarah and Vera, Phi and Rose, Tres,
XXXX
User Image
Cary stumbled back about a step and a half, the shoulder ram had some punch, but he knew how to receive a hit and go with it, it was basic Ranger training that he had to be as good without his armor as he was with it and CQC was a big part of that.
He looked at Nix squarely when he dropped his rifle, he fought a man in front of him indeed, there was honor in the choice and he could respect that. This was the Wasteland though and he had a job to do. "I'll make sure you see a proper burial." he said and pulled the trigger of his Ranger Sequoia for all five chambers to empty aiming at the mans chest. "I have a job to do though, no need to test my mettle." He said while pulling the trigger. It was a ruthless place to live, it took no prisoners and made no exceptions.

((Edit: Should we do some roll so he can dodge and whatnot?))

Quotable Poster

User Image

Ironically enough Nix was actually surprised when the man took the low road on their confrontation. Though still his chest was one of the ONLY parts of his body that was armored, but it was armored well. The first two shots sunk in, but the force was considerably dampened and Nix had enough time to roll out of the way of the other shots around a corner. "you F*CKING F*CK!" Nix creatively screamed at Cary. However Nix wasn't down just yet. The man reached into his pocket and pulled out three syringes. One stimpack, one a dose of med-X, and the last a nice healthy shot of psycho. He stabbed all three into his abdomen at once and in a few seconds he was feeling alot better. Still injured, but better, and no incredibly pissed off. As Cary was either trying to reload his sequia or pull out another weapon Nix ran out from around cover, pulling out a large bowie knife he had hidden across his lower back. "Time to DIE SPACEMAN!" the now incredibly high slaver shouted. With the med-x in his body he would barely feel any pain hitting him, and with the psycho he'd be swinging and stabbing harder than he ever could normally, it was a deadly combination. Nix went to pounce on the ranger, trying to work his bowie knife into the space between his helmet and his collar.

(naw thats just silly, oh and I totally saw that coming by the way.....jerk....how dare you not give the guy who rapes, murders, and enslaves people a fair fight....whats wrong with you!? lol)

The two slaves nodded and proceeded with caution, clutching onto the guns they didn't really know how to use. Though they had seen their captors use them enough to get a general idea, point at something and pull the trigger, that was probably as far as most people's knowledge of guns went in the wasteland. "hey don't mention it. I wasn't about to sit back and let them turn another girl into one of their toys." she said, as Nix made it clear what he planned to do with Avani right from the start. "and trust me, every time I had to feel that rotten d*ck of his, it was nice to give it a good kick for once" Vera replied smiling a bit. Soon enough they came to the Slavers' business room where they were holding Velvet. They opened the door to reveal Tres inside with his boot implanted into a slaver's face. Both girls stepped back and dropped their guns right away, not wanting to get confused for more slavers.

Business Tycoon

XXXX
Traveling: Avani with Sarah and Vera, Phi and Rose nearby, Tres nearby.
XXXX
User Image
"Now I've got the real you." he said and there would have been a broad smile if his face could be seen. The Sequoia hit with a heavy thud as it was tossed aside lightly where it could still be remembered. Cary prepared his stance for the charging man, now a lot strong from the Psycho, he'd have to play it safe.
It was decided that a form of Aikido would be the best bet against a drugged up stronger opponent, it would use the momentum and his new found strength behind it to toss his body about, while there weren't many strikes in the art, he could improvise his other fighting skills in, but it worked to his advantage not to attack here. His role was essentially a heavily armored matador, he would use similar skills to run this man about until the Psycho wore off and they could fight on equal grounds once again.
As Nix reached his top speed and was charging at Cary, he slid his right foot forward and as Nix ran into range to stab at him he moved his left arm out and let the attack come inward, with a subtle shift of his body he made the blade catch onto the hard abdomen pad of the armor, he caught the arm of Nix under the elbow with his left arm, sliding his right foot into Nix's guard his right hand came up and caught Nix under the armpit this time, he pulled down and performed a hip toss to throw and roll the man a few feet at the least, where he'd let him attack again and deflect, it would be necessary to fight him without drugs of his own, wait it out and attack him on the crash. Cary thought to draw his own combat knife, but not yet was the better thought he decided, while the Psycho was engaged he needed both hands free to time and catch the grabbing of different body parts the right way and keep himself alive.

((Caught me by surprise I decided to go with it too haha, Just figured it was a good scene to setup as far as the mindset of my character, and the endurance of those you'll meet along the way, The Wasteland breeds by natural selection.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff