Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

User Image

Wasteland Bob

Theme Song: Mighty Mighty Man
Company: my new best friend Target.

Bob and Target continued on their way towards the Super Duper Mart. That place had been looted and scavenged dozens of times now, but it made a pretty good hideout so there was a chance someone was there, or had left some supplies there recently. "Hey Target, you ever get the feeling your being followed?" he asked his canine companion. The dog whined and nodded, and Bob leaned down to pet him. "your right, me neither" he said, comically misunderstanding. He didn't even bother to look behind him to see the knife holding woman standing behind him, however as he got to the parking lot someone else did take notice of her.

"Hey thats a nice looking B*tch, lets get her!" a man shouted out from a short distance behind Elenor. It turned out to be a group of 4 raiders, a small portion of the ones who currently inhabited Super Duper Mart who were returning from attacking a caravan. It wasn't clear from that far away if their intentions were murderous.....or otherwise, but it wouldn't be smart to wait and see. Immediately the raiders took out their weapons, two with hunting rifles, one with a 10 mm pistol, and one with pool cue who was rushing towards Elenor. Thankfully most of the raiders were strung out on jet, so their shots weren't very accurate, but they were slowly drawing closer regardless.

(well Umbra seeing as your agility is 9 and Bob's perception is 5, you could sneak past him pretty easy)

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
▇▇▇▇
I live...
▇▇▇▇
They die...
▇▇▇▇
I Kill...
▇▇▇▇
For strife...
▇▇
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇★_★

Merylin The "Boomstick" Corra

▇▇▇▇
Company: Bloody Corpses
Ooc: Boomstick intro
▇▇▇▇

The group of bandits sat near the entrance of the Mart, talking nonsense and explaining their trophy kills. Several men and women were slaughtered around them, the body count and risk was very high. A lone of of the males and females had pointed out something, in which they could never prepare for. The nearly earth vibrating thuds of boots thumped against the cracked asphalt, singling out a simple pattern. It escalated into a jog, then to a full on sprint. A woman turned from her post, seeing what was, until it was too late. A hulking gloved hand gripped her face, and released a bone crunching pop as she was lifted into the air. The fresh corpse was tossed towards another bandit, and took the attention of the rest. They prepared their weapons, but only a mere few could have provisions against the unstoppable force. It was Meryl of course, the alert roving bandits now realizing it. Half human, half Super-mutant. She was a walking hell. A shotgun blast tore through one of the male's chest, his gurgles of delayed screams fading as he fell. A shriek echoed into the sky as a woman was backhanded into the wall, her back crushed from the force alone. One of the leading bandits took a shot at the brutal humanish female, though missing by a certain degree. He attempted to flee, but was silence by an armored boot into his spine. Many more of the raving insanes flooded from the entrance, guns in hand and melee weapnons prepped. Though it did not take long before their faces froze in shock, watching as the thunderous female tore them apart. Shots fired throughout, though either bouncing off of her skin or already becoming flesh scars.

Meryl roared with feral sense, firing off and blasting away at any living thing that stood between her and the food inside the Mart. After only a few more were taken down, blood gushing from their still bleeding bodies. Only the aggressive breathes of adrenaline remained, Merylin taking the time to recover before going inside. There may have been more, but for now, the silence welcomed everyone. She put a hand against the wall, her skin sealing slowly as the radiation within her did its job.
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Elenor Rose
Company: Bob, Target, and the pleasent company of raiders.

The one time she didn't look behind her. Not expecting to be in the path of some raiding party return trip. She let out a deep sigh when she over heard somebody call her a b!tch. That in it self just added to the anger she had already. Quickly she would turn and crouch to avoid a few shots. Also would make her a smaller target. By the way they were shooting they had just taken some chems. A slight advantage she would have over them. When the man with the pool cue was close enouph she would wait for him to attack before steping to the side. Getting up close. Right into the raiders face. The combat knife she had dug right into the mans neck angled upward into the back of the mans head.

Despite the blood running down her blade she used her knife in the mans head as leverage. Using the man as a human sheild be that he be barely alive or dead. If the man was unlucky to still barely live before bleeding out. Chances were he would be shot in the back by his friends and kill him any ways. Using her free hand she knew she had almost a full clip in her handgun. Drawing out the gun she would aim from under the mans right arm. While not getting the best shot she tried to hit the weapon arms of the rifle weilding raiders first. They had the larger sized weapons. Taking out the arms was her best bet with what little ammo she had. The spare clips were nearly empty. Plus reloading was a two handed job. She needed to move to cover before doing so. If any thing the guy she was fallowing would notice the gun shots. Maybe get hit by a stray round and help her out.

((Up to you on how she hits them. Given how she has a half assed aim going on right now. Trying to maintain a human shield at the same time. Shame you cant do that in the games. XD))

Quotable Poster

User Image

Wasteland Bob

Company: my new best friend Targe, Elenor, and ALOT of bodies.

Bob stepped onto the parking lot in time to see the chaos start. Within seconds the small group of raiders where decimated by a hulking woman the likes of which he had never seen. He stood there with his mouth gaped open underneath his gas mask as he watched her kill people with her bare hands, and take gun shots like there were nothing. Target as well was stunned by this, and ended up tucking his tail between his legs and looking away. Bob however found it hard to do so. It was like watching a cemitruck get into a car crash, but instead of a semi truck it was a giant woman, and instead of other cars it was people, either way it was hard to look away from it. When it was all said and done Bob and Target looked at each other for a moment in silence. "golly I think it would be best to give that woman a little space" he said, the dog nodding in full hearted agreement. Their small moment was cut short by the sound of more gun shots from behind them. Bob looked back to see a woman (Elenor) being attacked by a group of raiders, smaller group that the one he had just seen annihilated, but still dangerous none the less. "come on boy, Bob and Target to the rescue" he said drawing his rail way rifle.
The raider's eyes went wide as the girl stabbed him through the head, he screamed and tried to struggled out of her grip, but this didn't last long as his body began to go limp. The three other raiders all began taking shots at her again, and the ones that managed to hit only managed to riddle their friend full of holes. When Elenor shot back she managed to get the pistol wielding one in the calf, and another shot in one of the hunters shoulders, unfortunately not his dominate one so he was able to keep shooting. Suddenly the calvary appeared as Bob and his dog came running up. Target growled fiercely and ran forward, intercepting the raider with the pistol and pouncing him down to the ground. Trying to bit his neck out. Meanwhile Bob came up beside the woman and took aim with his rifle. "hello there ma'am, me and my friend were just in the area, and we thought you could use some help" he said as he pulled the trigger, shooting a rail spike right into a raider's heard, taking it off and carrying it away into the distance. now there was just the other hunting rifle one, and the once currently trying to fight off target left. The one with the hunting rifle immediately dropped his fun and tried to run off. "oh s**t I'm out of here, Please don't kill me!" he shouted as he fled.

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Elenor Rose
Company: Bob, Target, and last but not least blood. And a woman you wouldn't want to cheat on.

Normal cases she would have shot the man as he ran. But she didn't feel like giving chase at the time being. Shooting the man in the back was tempting but why waste the ammo. Looking to the guy who had helped her. Not really smiling but she did at least be nice enouph to look the man in the face. "Thanks I guess." Saying in a light tone before she looked to the man she had stabbed. Knealing down she removed the knife from the mans neck. Wiping the blade on the raiders clothing. Not going to let the blood settle on the blade and dull it up.

After standing up giving the raider she had killed her self a good patdown. Only finding a half full pack of cigs and a bottlecap. That and handgrenade pins. She took the bottle cap and left the rest. Just before standing back up she cleaned her right hand on the mans pants. Standing up and turning to Bob and then to his pet. To think she was going to eat that animal for a single nights dinner. Turning her attention to Bob. "Im Elenor. Kind of surpised it took you as long as it did to notice the gunfight." Her attention turned to the blood bath at the mall. Her eyes caught sight of the woman holding a shotgun. Thinking to her self at how she would hate to piss that woman off.

Quotable Poster

User Image

Wasteland Bob

Company: my new best friend Target, Elenor, and ALOT of bodies.

Target finished ripping out the man's throat and with a whistle was called back to Bob. Bob himself looked over to Elenor and smiled brightly, not that it was visible behind his gas mask, but it was the thought that counted. "no need to thank me ma'am. It just what I do" he said giving her an enthusiastic thumbs up, almost perfectly matching the vault boy pose. He noticed she let the man go, and nodded. He figured it wasn't his place to choose whether to kill him or not since they had attacked her first, plus it was really nice of her to spare him. Bob walked over to the raider Target had killed a few feet away and went over his things quickly. He instinctively picked up to gun and ammo, knowing both sold for a good chunk of caps. Then he looked over the man's outfit, nothing really all that good or protective so he passed it over, not worth the weight. All else found was a few empty jet inhalers, oh and one full dose left. He quickly snatched the chem up and tucked it away. He walked back over to Elenor as she gave her introduction. "Hi, I'm Bob, Wasteland Bob if you want to be formal, and this is Target, say hi Target". The dog responded by whimpering a bit before growling at Elenor, clearly it knew she was the one who had been stalking it. "awww, I think he likes you. Anyways sorry for not coming sooner. I was kind of distracted" he said pointing to the parking lot littered with corpses. The woman responsible was gone now, went inside the market itself. "I think she's still inside. If there were that many raiders living there, chances are there's alot of food stocked up, but at the same time she could prove to be homicidal, and given what happened to the raiders, I don't like our chances, but I guess I'll leave it up to you" he said, the entire time his voice was friendly and cheerful, despite the grim subject matter. (basically he sounds like yes man from new vegas, all ways peppy and helpful)

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
Antonio Avila
Spotted: Just entering Grey Ditch
With: No one
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
User Image
It had been a few day since this cloaked figured arrived into this unknown land. He stood that the normal height of a man with a pack under the cloak and sniper rifle slung over his shoulder. A man from outside of the U.S. named Antonio Avila. He came from the southwest corner of the wasteland and moved along the road and past many areas just to finally reach the edge of the city before him. "mmh. So far getting here had yielded not that much info for me. Damn stupid raiders, limiting me and my mission. Oh well, it's not like someone was going to miss them." He said to himself as he pushed on to what looked like a town and unknown to him this place was Grey Ditch.

Antonio entered the town or more like a slum. The place had a sad feel to it and as he moved along he could feel the gaze of eyes all round him from the building close by. 'Guessing who I look gives off a bad impression.' He thought to himself as he moved towards a dinner like place with hopes it had something to eat.

Packing: A PR sniper rifle & 1911 handgun. 4x frags & 3x Flash
What I look Under
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Saans
Traveling with:No one

'Wind is blowing from the south east. Only a slight modification will be needed,' thought the hooded figure as he lay prone on the hard asphalt. Adjusting the scope slightly, he had his sight on the man running towards him with a scared expression on his face."I'm sorry that you have to die like this, but with what you deserve..... This is the best I can offer," he whispered as a single shot tore through the Raider's chest. The sound echoed like thunder in the area, and with the recent activity of the Mirelurks, Saans would need to be from his current location fairly quickly to avoid their unwanted attention.

He quickly drew back the bolt and grabbed and bagged the spent casing before chambering another round. The wind was from the south east, which meant that he had to move fast. Crawling to his feet, Saans could already hear something heading to his location.

Quotable Poster

User Image
As Antonio was heading towards the old dinner, suddenly a door to the large building beside it opened, and a man stuck his head out and looked straight at the cloaked figure. "hey you, over here" he whispered over to Antonio. Suddenly another man standing behind him held out a brahim steak on a plate and ushered him to come over, the implication being that he'd get a free meal for his trouble. They were clearly up to something, but it wasn't certain whether their bad intentions were aimed at him or not, and they were offering free food, good food from the looks of it. The man smiled a bit and opened the door wider, inviting him in.

User Image
Saans' suspicions were correct, as his shot rang out killing the raider Elenor had spared not long before the surface of the river began to ripple a bit. Soon thick shelled heads could be seen just breaking the surface, moving towards the shore fast. It seemed Saans had alerted about a half dozen mire lurks, and soon they began filling off of the shore and made their way after him. They weren't very fast mind you, but fast enough that stopping to take aim with his sniper rifle would prove a bad idea.
Saans
Traveling with:Mirelurks, RUUUUUUN!

Saans grunted as he stood to his feet, noting that four, no, six Mirelurks we making their way towards him. Slinging his rifle over his shoulder while keeping his back away from the incoming threat, he didn't that the sidewalk curb was right behind him. A misplaced step would have him fall backwards and a fairly easy target for the crab mutations. Unfortunately, by his lack of luck, his left boot hit the side of the curb at an awkward angle and he fell. "Cra-!" His head hit a light post, which dulled his vision from the pain. Drawing his pistol, he started to shoot at the beasts, while trying to get away as fast as he possibly could.

Looking around as the creatures were closing in on him, Saans had two choices. Fight the now pissed off Mirelurks, or run towards the direction that the hulking lady from earlier ran....'Tsk. Your luck really sucks, you know that, right?' he thought. 'At least if you run towards the crazy behemoth of a woman, you might die quickly.' Firing a few more rounds, Saans then sprinted towards the Super Duper Mart, hoping, just hoping that the woman that he was tailing would be too distracted inside the building to note the thunder and gunfire from outside.

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
▇▇▇▇
I live...
▇▇▇▇
They die...
▇▇▇▇
I Kill...
▇▇▇▇
For strife...
▇▇
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇★_★

Merylin The "Boomstick" Corra

▇▇▇▇
Company: Bloody Corpses
Ooc:
▇▇▇▇

Meryl's presence was explicit within the Mart. A few corpses of the raiders that hid inside riddled the floor. Some mangled, others blown apart by the shells of her shotgun. The steaming canisters of her weapon laid across the tile, a distinct clicking of replacements echoing within the hollowed store. It was blood that covered her arms and chest, a small sense of radiation wavering about as the abandoned Mart became dim. It was now time to search for food. As a super store, she would not expect anything health worthy. One step, and her boots smashed a can of Pork 'N Beans, the rank stench of its contents alerting her to be careful. It was only a matter of choosing the non-perishables, and hopefully having enough food to last her the week. Merylin trekked the isles, grabbing any of the canned and 'fresh' boxed items she could, and stuffed them into her pack. Most of them were heavily irradiated, which was not much of a problem within itself. She decided to open one for now, nourishment becoming important nowadays since people were all always stingy with their food stuffs. The woman ripped open a can of Salisbury Steak, and wolfed it down immediately. A small amount compared to how much Meryl could eat, but enough to satisfy her hunger for now. However, the woman's guard was down, and the sudden jingle of metal behind her.

The she-hulk turned around, her attention being contested as the sound of a laser erupted from behind the hall. A line of light shot across the room, and nearly hit Meryl as it zoomed pasted her and into the wall. She ducked down, and took the shotgun from her holster. The only thing that could have been heard was the sound of metal slamming into the ground, and drawing closer to her. The woman strafed to the side, and quickly took aim. The target was non other than one of the protectrons. A raider must have activated it, or else there would have been no one else in the store. Perhaps she missed one, or the robot must have turned itself on. Either way, the thing was going to be nothing but scrap.
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
Antonio Avila
Spotted: In a building right next to Grey Ditch’s dinner
With: Some Random guys
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
User Image
While Antonio moved for the dinner a voice call out to him, causing him to turn his head just a bit to see the building next to the dinner with a long dark haired head outside a door. Not much later a second person came to the door with a plate of some sort of steak on it. The smell entered his nose making him wanting to have a taste and from the looks of it, the two seemed to be baiting him in like a wild animal. The smiled from the man was doily noted in Antonio's book with the door getting wider giving that good welcome feeling. He moved towards the door without a bit of hesitation in his step, but under the cloak one of his hands pulled a flash grenade from his side with his thumb lacing in the pin. Luckily the cloak hided this action, but a strong wind would be good enough to reveal this on his walk to the door.

Antonio reached the door and slow entered in looking around and keeping an eye on the two people that brought him in. He was ready to pull the pin, if it came down to it, but this was a backup plan if he could not talk his way out of it.

What I look Under

Quotable Poster

User Image
The dark haired man smirked as Antonio came in, and locked the door once he was in. "sorry for talkin to ya like you were a stray cat, but we've gotten pretty desperate lately" he told him. Inside there were men in various outfits, some nothing more than rags, others in full combat armor. They all had weapons on them, but none of them were on Antonio, infact after the initial curiosity of a new person appearing no one even seemed to take much notice of him and they all carried on their various conversation. The dark haired man lead Antonio into a dinning room of sorts, though it was pretty small and only had one table with two chairs, the man sat down on one end and motioned for Antonio to take the other chair. As he did the second man from before came in and put the steak down by the dark haired man. "now don't worry about the shadyness and all the armed men, we don't really plan to hurt you, and you'll get your meal regardless of whether you want to hear us out" he said, a relaxed carefree expression on his face as he pushed the plate closer to Antonio before suddenly pulling it back. "if you can answer one question correctly first. Are you in any way associated, or in support...of the Brotherhood of Steel?" the man asked, his face suddenly turning serious.

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
Antonio Avila
Spotted: In a building right next to Grey Ditch’s dinner
With: With this Man and my Steak
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
User Image
Being inside kind of confused Antonio a bit, even the man seemed to get a different approached then what was expected. "Don't worry about it. I really don't think most people would follow two guys into a building for the first time." he said to himself as he holstered his grenade with the pin still attached knowing now it was a bit safer then he plan it was going to be. He could ease a bit on his guard. Behind the goggles his eyes examined the room and each person around him, pick up on detail of their armor and weapons along with their reaction as he followed the man to another room.

There Antonio found a table and two chairs with the man taking a seat in one and offering the other for Antonio. The foreigner took the seat and soon enough the steak came in and was left on the table. The dark haired man once again spoke up telling that the men would not hurt Antonio and that he would get the steak in the end no matter want he did expect killing his new friend or cause any kind of harm. Antonio's eye watch the expressions and tone of man's voice, not much care was being carried by those words with the plate being push closer, but then it was pulled away. A question came out asking him if he was an associate or supported something called the Brotherhood of Steel and seeing how they man's face changed quite easy it made his answer having to be that much needed. "Well I wish I could answer your question, but I don't know what this 'Brotherhood of Steel' is? I just arrived in this land few days ago, so my common knowledge of this area is very limited. So could you explain to him who or what the Brotherhood of Steel is?" He side while pulling his hood down and removing his goggles and cloth mask that covered his head and face.

What I look Under

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Elenor Rose
Company: Bob, Target.

Elenor considered entering the building but her gut told her to leave it be. Seeing as her gut was the most trusting thing right now. It was easy to pick what she would do. Noticing he used the word "we" in his sentance. She usually traveled solo but maybe having somebody else around even till she just found a good meal would be okay. It kind of sucked not offically having a side picked out with how things were. But that would mean cozying up to somebody and making long term friends. Meeting folks along the way and helping eachother out was diffrent then fighting a war side by side. That would mean she didn't need to get to know bob very well. Or his new pet.

Looking to Bob she put on a smile then spoke in a light tone. "I am hungery but not hungery enouph to eat buckshot. Maybe I can trade that raiders rifle for some food at the near by town." Saying as she holstered her pistol. Keeping her knife out she picked up the gun off the ground. Finding a few good arounds on the ground. Probably droped them during reload when she hit the guys shoulder. Picking up the ammo and reaching behind her to put the ammo in her backpack. Turning around before looking at her pipboy. After a moment she hit the machine with the butt of her knife. The screen flickered on. Hitting it again the map it self showed up. "If we head that way a small settelment is near by..." Saying while she pointed east. Sheathing her knife she considered taking the store route for food. But from a glance it looked like somebody else was braving the place already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff