Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Entourage: Crippled raider, Rose, Phi, Cay
Activity: Feeling sheepish

"I'm in - and not counting this as your favor, I still owe you." She stated, looking to Rose with determination - the embarrassment of the situation still present on her cheeks. "I've been selling supplies cheap to anyone I've spotted killing these bastards back at their home for awhile now - it would be illogical and hypocritical for me to not help get rid of these ones. Only thing I ask is we keep this one alive and out of the way - I have something special in mind for him... it'll be worth it."

Dropping him to the ground she pulled out a length of her rope, stretching it out and preparing a gag. "I've needed a test subject for awhile - he's going to help me prove that things can still be improve... made fresh, rather than scavenged... doesn't mean we need him to talk though."

When the gag was eventually put in place - regardless of any protest made by the slaver - she again drew her sword from her back, the quiet click and hum of the blade waking from it's short slumber. Turning her head to the fellow in the power armor, straightening her posture - her right gauntlet locking to the hilt of the blade as the edge again ignited. "Whatever it is you need of me, you have my aid."

(X)

Aged Gaian

Inside Springvale Elementary

"So...Do you guys hear that or is it just me."

The wasteland martial artist said with a charismatic smirk to the hooded raider who stood in front of him, examining small bags of some sort of green substance. The sound of something crawling and clicking beneath his feet made the monk even more skittish than he usually was around slavers. For Tres it was a necessary evil for business. He hated the people but even more so he hated the business. Tres had once been a slave, so of course it made him uneasy. Tres could not wait until this deal was done. He just wished this a*****e would pick which strain he wanted, hand him his caps so he could head on out. Now it was interesting at all that anyone was able to speak to a raider, typically they would just kill you on site.

Tres made sure the slavers knew that if he died or was taken into slavery, then they wouldn't be able to get the good green that finally brought them a little peace in their ******** up existence. He always made sure to bring just enough to keep them hungry for more, so that it held their trigger fingers at bay.

"What'a ya on abou' ", the Slaver responded.

"Heh, Don't worry about it dude.", Tres said while shaking his dreadlock covered head. He fingered his stubble covered chin and looked forward again with his blue eyes. He looked to his right arbitrarily and noticed one of the slaver female body guards looking at him. It wasn't a look of longing desire, but when he caught her gaze he felt like prey in the eyes of a wolf. She was as dirty as she was sinister and Tres, despite having a healthy appetite for the fairer sex would never do anything with that in a million years. Tres was a fairly attractive man, he ate well and was athletically built. His athletic frame was evident in his form fitting leather armor.

"So you got any idea what strain you want? I'm telling you man, the Klondike Kush is where its at."

Business Tycoon

XXXX
Traveling: Avani. Phi, Rose
XXXX
"It's a rough job and someone has to do it, but it's a lot better when you do User Imageit smart, and Avani shall do fine on the front with me, we'll wait till we hear your gunshots and they start running to the emergency. If this VIP is as trained as Three-Dog said and we free her before engaging many enemies, we can give her a weapon and put her to work for the cause." He said working the problem out tactically, it wouldn't be easy with the multiple levels, hopefully he was able to check rapidly and thoroughly and clear floors to move on to the next area and free this fighter from the enemy, he had to focus on clearing that objective, infiltration was a step by step process. With an able sword at his side, something he always hoped to come across himself for his arsenal, they could do a lot of damage as a pair, much less this larger than advertised third person. He started to move towards the door, to get in breach position and allow Phi and Rose to get into position. Timing would be everything in this task. He had to get his name out there, but more the image or an idea in these eastern Wastes, much like the Burned Man he had to start his story somewhere. They hadn't heard of his legend in these parts so he'd forge his own to move along his quest, create his own story in the process, but finishing with efficiency and precision on assignments and jobs would be the building blocks of that image that may strike fear into the coming enemies, if it was a force bigger than your average Raider and Organized, he knew he'd have to be his sharpest, the help was welcomed, he wasn't a super soldier, just well protected, well trained and smart. He could be killed it was just a hard task to accomplish, he knew it and planned around it.

Quotable Poster

User Image

Both Rose and Phi nodded and headed off around the side of the building. As they reached the corner they parted and Rose went off into the distance, circling around from a distance while Phi stayed close. Thing about the tri beam laser rifle was it wasn't good for marksmanship, and it was closer to a shotgun than a rifle. Though Phi liked to get up close and personal anyways. She wasn't a fist fighter by anymeans, but she liked to see the look in the guy's eyes before she turned them to ash. a minute later Rose had gotten into position, laid out on the ground about 50 yards away from the back of the school, still a good view of all the slavers hanging out there. All in all there were 6 just outside on watch, so about another dozen could be expected to be inside. "fun" she thought, more concerned for the others than herself. As designated sniper she was in little to no danger...well atleast once she took out that one with the sniper rifle up on top. Roses first shot pinged out through the air, hitting the slavers' sniper in the leg and signaling the others to start the attack. She shot again, hitting him in the stomach downing him and quickly moved to other targets. The Slavers scrambled to find out where the shots were coming from, and taking advantage of their confusion Phi poked out from around the corner and began spamming shots of her laser rifle, disintegrating two of them before ducking back around to reload. The fight was on.

User Image

Velvet was inside one of the cages up on the second level, and she had been watching the little drug sale going on between the little wasteland entrepreneur and her captors. "yeah a**holes what would you do for a Klondike?" she cursed at them, one of the slavers barked at her to shut up, but notably didn't pull his gun, knowing they couldn't kill her, because they needed her. "look we all know your just gonna try to drug me with this stuff anyways, so you might as well let me pick. and really? look at this garbage. Couldn't spring for any real chems? guess so I heard slave business hasn't been doing to well since the other settlements decided to stop putting up with your sh*t" she continued to berate them, not really giving a damn

(Tresondros, Springvale is currently an outpost set up for the slavers from Paradise Falls, not regular raiders like in the game. It still works for the most part, just keep that in mind so we're all on the same page)

Aged Gaian

pdragon619

(Tresondros, Springvale is currently an outpost set up for the slavers from Paradise Falls, not regular raiders like in the game. It still works for the most part, just keep that in mind so we're all on the same page)

OOC: Gotcha, Edit done.

Aged Gaian

pdragon619

User Image

Velvet was inside one of the cages up on the second level, and she had been watching the little drug sale going on between the little wasteland entrepreneur and her captors. "yeah a**holes what would you do for a Klondike?" she cursed at them, one of the slavers barked at her to shut up, but notably didn't pull his gun, knowing they couldn't kill her, because they needed her. "look we all know your just gonna try to drug me with this stuff anyways, so you might as well let me pick. and really? look at this garbage. Couldn't spring for any real chems? guess so I heard slave business hasn't been doing to well since the other settlements decided to stop putting up with your sh*t" she continued to berate them, not really giving a damn

Sprinvale Elementary School

Tres regarded the female not with a look of annoyance but with a hardened sadness. He was sorry and she would see it in his eyes. However, he was just one man and a pack-brahmin. He didn't have the manpower or firepower to go taking down slavers left and right.

Tres had also heard stories of contract killers being sent after so called freedom fighters. The monk didn't need that in his life. All he wanted to do was sit in his shack, count his caps and smoke his life away. That and the fact that Tres was no hero. The truth of the matter was, he was as afraid as any body would be. He didn't want to fight his way out of slavery again. It was only by the hair of his chin that he escaped the pitt and he didn't want to go back to that or anything like it.

Hell, he would die before that.

So he played it cool and said nothing in response to Velvet, and simply went back to his own business. After however, it wasn't long before a slaver came up to the guy Tres was dealing with and spoke about them being under attack. Then the deal went to s**t and it was postponed.

The slaver told Tres to stay where he was and that he would take care of the disturbance. Tres knew that he was likely going to get killed if he fellowed that directive. More likely than not it was a team of Lawbringers that he didn't want to ******** with. So Tres muttered,

[******** that." under his breath and placed both of his hands in his pockets.

His right hand retrieved his pip-boy readius to check the map for this place. He then looked up and gazed at his surroundings. He was in a supply closet for the school on the bottom floor of the school. One slaver had remained behind within the room to watch him and the caged slaves.

Tres approached the slaver who remained on guard casually, saying with his friendly smile:

"Hey man, you know whats going on~", once the monk got within range he took advantage of his disarming charisma to lunge forward while simultaneously removing his punch knife from his pocket and plunging the blade into the throat of the slaver. Masterfully the wasteland grass dealer brought his right arm around the slavers body as he choked quietly on his own blood. Using his right arm he let the slaver down quietly onto the floor.

He then looked at the slave in the cage and put his index finger to his face, while going: "shhhh".

He searched the Slavers body while pulling his blade from his throat. Tres found a key to the cages and after finding it, he simply threw it to the slave in the cage. Then, while keeping low and moving quietly he snuck out from the room, carefully working to evade notice while using the escalating battle as a distraction.

Business Tycoon

XXXX
Traveling: Avani, Rose and Phi are nearby
XXXX

Cary held his finger up a moment as the shots started to be fired off, he did this User Imageto allow time for any spare Slavers in the building to be sent as backup and check the situation for those inside, after he had allowed a small measure of minutes to pass he kicked once firmly against the handle of the door and broke it away to push the door open, he didn't have any Bobby Pins on him due to a lack of finding them lately, he hadn't thought to check with the Vault merchants, a mistake on his part because this would announce them easier.
He cursed himself as he threw himself through the opening first and hitting his shoulder against a vending machine for cover, he had the Sequoia his his right hand with the combat knife flipped and held tightly in his left hand, he trusted that Avani would know how to follow suit after him as he charged the next cover spot against the wall near the first doorway they encountered. It appeared there was a few restrooms nearby and some rooms the other way down the hall, he figured the bathrooms didn't hold much so entered the hall slightly crouched, taking quick steps forward with his pistol in front of his, his left hand with the knife ready to strike.As he approached the first room, a classroom that held one Slaver with his back to them, he approached and buried his knife deep into the back of the mans head and caught him with his other arm around the neck and laid him slowly to the ground. He waited for Avani while crossing the mans arms over his cheat and rolling his body underneath the teachers desk, better they didn't get alert by finding any bodies.
The protocol would allow her to hit the corner in front of the room he was in and clear the hall while he moved behind her for clean up while make the transition to the hall across the room, he didn't know her full skill set or even if she operated by any protocol but her own, she did say to guide the way so he would, what he did know is she had a dangerous weapon where it would best for him to let her get in their faces quietly so she didn't take much damage, and he would clean up anything trying to come in behind her or from a blind spot, he would also lead into rooms to take the initial damage if they got a surprise attack off on them in a oncoming room, she could then target and react accordingly to clear the room. They were chances he had to take.

Quotable Poster

User Image

Rose smirked and dropped another Slaver with a shot through the neck, but cursed under her breath as 4 more came out for back up. "not good" she said looking over at Phi who had no way of knowing of the extra back up. Quickly she shot 6 shots at Phi's feet, her way of telling her how many were left. Phi seemed surprised, as that was how many they had started with, and quickly figured they had gotten some back up. Phi rolled from out of cover and shot wildly at the slavers, mostly for distractiong. She made it into cover right before a volley of bullets came at her, and the distraction gave Rose time to land two more headshots.

User Image

Velvet just sneered back at the drug dealer. His sympathy really didn't do her any good. Not in her situations. Her head perked up when the one in charge was alerted of an attack, and it seemed to confuse her greatly. She sighed and shook her head, figuring they'd be able to handle it. She watched them leave except for one keeping guard, and when the drug dealer took him out Velvet looked shocked, not birthday surprised shocked, like "my entire plan just go f*cking ruined" shocked. "what the f*ck did you just do you f*cking a*****e! god dammit!" she raved, ignoring the shush as well as him throwing in the key. She suddenly began rattling her handcuffs and kicking the bars to make noise. "hey d**k weeds your dealers giving you the slip!" she called out, suddenly two slavers came into the room, shotguns at the ready.

suddenly on each end of the hallway were Cary and Avani were two slavers with flamers appeared. cackling madly as they lit up their flamers and shot out jets of flame that ended up touching each other, essentially creating a wall of fire down the hallway. "come on out you piss ants, no way your gonna hide from this!" one of them shouted, suddenly they began moving closer, kicking open the classrooms and blindly firing flames into them, slowly getting closer to the room Cary and Avani were in.

(please at the end of each post tell me how many enemies you killed so I can keep track of everything. Obviously its hard to keep track of everything. Also since I have to read, memorize, and fully comprehend everything from everyone, please avoid pointless filler during fights. Try to make what your doing as clear as possible. If your gonna monolgue about your past years of high combat training or whatnot that's fine, but keep it in a separate paragraph so I can keep everything straight.)
(Slavers outside remaining 4) (Slavers inside remaining 8 )

Aged Gaian

pdragon619

User Image

Velvet just sneered back at the drug dealer. His sympathy really didn't do her any good. Not in her situations. Her head perked up when the one in charge was alerted of an attack, and it seemed to confuse her greatly. She sighed and shook her head, figuring they'd be able to handle it. She watched them leave except for one keeping guard, and when the drug dealer took him out Velvet looked shocked, not birthday surprised shocked, like "my entire plan just go f*cking ruined" shocked. "what the f*ck did you just do you f*cking a*****e! god dammit!" she raved, ignoring the shush as well as him throwing in the key. She suddenly began rattling her handcuffs and kicking the bars to make noise. "hey d**k weeds your dealers giving you the slip!" she called out, suddenly two slavers came into the room, shotguns at the ready.

suddenly on each end of the hallway were Cary and Avani were two slavers with flamers appeared. cackling madly as they lit up their flamers and shot out jets of flame that ended up touching each other, essentially creating a wall of fire down the hallway. "come on out you piss ants, no way your gonna hide from this!" one of them shouted, suddenly they began moving closer, kicking open the classrooms and blindly firing flames into them, slowly getting closer to the room Cary and Avani were in.

(Slavers outside remaining 4) (Slavers inside remaining 8 )

Sprinvalle Elementary School

"Oh for the love'a~You ******** b***h!"

Tres had no idea what was happening or why she had just done that, but it was obvious that he had just made a terrible decision that would likely see him dead. The monk stepped back once the girl started shouting, likely drawing people into the room. He didn't want to walk into the narrow corridor where he had no cover. So he needed to think of a way to take out however many were going to follow the girls voice when they came in. Tres had no idea how many there would be but only so many could fit through the narrow door frame at a time. Tres knew that the door in the door frame opened by moving inward towards the room.

Skillfully the monk would jump and flip kick the single light that illuminated the windowless room, covering it in darkness. With the newly wrought shadow he would duck into a part of the room near the door and he would use his senses made keen by the martial arts to listen for the men as they came in the room, while simultaneously brandishing his dart gun. The dart gun was quiet and didn't produce any light.

So when the two men came into the room, he would use the brief moment of confusion to fire a single dart, reload and then fire the second hoping that he hit the men anywhere on the body. The radscorpion poisons that the tips of the darts were coated with would overtake them quickly.

NefiraDaxie generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Avani White - "!F[_]"
Entourage: Cary
Activity: Assault on the school

The waiting made Avani on edge - she would have preferred to enter the building before the attack had started, but she lacked a military background so her instincts were summarily ignored... the quiet pops of rifle fire eventually cracked from Rose's gun to signal the commence of the attack and - after a pause and the fellow she was with busting the lock - the pair of them passed into the doorway.

Avani made certain to stay back from the man - first making sure they weren't followed inside, then by creeping along walls, hugging the edges of entryways and trying to bait victims with her footsteps - she had a good closed range weapon but she didn't have the resources to build proper armor, nor the endurance to wear it for the trips she had been required to walk regularly; even still she was trying to use the power armor the man wore as her own cover - him taking a bullet for her would mean a lot less than if she did.

It wasn't until the third room she was baiting that her investigation was interrupted by the slavers with flamethrowers - a lethal, unavoidable danger in melee. Impaling a nearby wall with her blade and turning it so the support of the weapon was on the bottom, to prevent it falling out or cutting down further, she drew her laser pistol again - they weren't moving quickly, but the flames were making it a hard shot - firing blindly into what she hoped were the man's heads or fuel tank on the exit side of the hall, she quickly found herself reminded that she had wasted half her clip earlier in the day...

... But at least her target seemed to stop coming towards them - had she hit him? Had she hit his fuel tank? She wasn't sure, but Cary should to deal with the other one better than she could.

((5 shots fired (her remaining SEC ammo depleted), flames providing cover would obscure vision - aim and range would make casualty appropriate. Please ignore the random number - it was from a previous edit, I had misread your post and thought they were side by side.))

(X)

Aged Gaian

OOC: I have to get up for work in the morning. I'll post tomorrow and fill in the blanks if the rp moves forward far.
User Image
"Locked in your frame, feel the strain.
Got a crash in my head..
Wanted love, wanted fame.
Got a flick on my face..
Dive for shell, got your hell
And your thought you'll never tell.
Keep it up, cut me up, crucifying myself... myself.. myself.. myself.. myself.."

A bright sky blue eye gazed through the the scope targeted in on the roughly still standing building named Springvale Elementary, now home to the likes of the worst. The highly utilized assault rifle had been perfectly wedge up against a large boulder with a similar colored square sack holding the rifle for long viewing. The weather-chaser tilted forwards while the rest of the body of this figure remained hidden in the shadow of his jacket. A scout could possibly notice him if they were intent on looking, but as of this second they all seemed to have their hands full... which could equal bad or good for the unfortunate and the prospector. A hand left the rifle casual wiping dirt and grime from his cheek.. The figure turned glancing around him from behind before quickly finding his spot eyes still watching, "Dead.." His rifle would move watching through the various busted open windows to see how many inside were bound to be out fighting this war from an unexpected few. "Two dead.." The young man had honestly started to forget how many had already been killed and the near deaths of the others, sum who appeared to be bringing a sword to a gun-fight. "I know we should've hit sooner, duh.. It's funny you keep arguing, but how many do you honestly think we would have dropped before both of our bodies were riddled with bullets?" Speaking aloud but not loud enough for anyone to take notice, his body was miscued to the few frames of houses standing along side a rock casting nothing but a shadow. "Oh ha ha..." The sarcastic remark escaped his lips just before he turned in a dash staring angrily down at a brownish blonde furred dog, it's tail wagging in the wind looking up to the man.

"Fine, Tobe. Lets see what that speed really has to offer...." Max reached onto his chest pulling a frag grenade off it's belt and turned back to the dog wagging it back and forth. The dogs head turned to the side still staring. Max slid back into the comfortable rest against the rock. "Nope, Yep, you're going to have to get good at using'em some how, right? We can help these guys and then we'll have those fukcers gone once and for all, and plus.. With the help we can add they'll have to give us some of the rewards... so come on, don't be a p***y." Max laughed a little, the dogs head went back normal walking up beside the shadowed figure.. His head fell to the side. "What's a cat?" Max lifted the self-made back-pack slipping it over his shoulders and a holstered rifle on his back.

The both of them hooked to the left crouched as they skipped on down further to the left side of the building. Once crossing enough ground to be across from the school Max popped the still decently filled clip out and quickly switched it to the one taped up-side down full capacity. Max raised his chinese assualt rifle while his left hand began fiddling with the scope. He looked down to the dog again, "Tobe don't use that until you are inside, more damage the better okay? I'll draw fire so do a figure eight, on your come in find the largest group and drop that sucker, then find the nearest window." The dog growled but it subsided quickly, Max tossed the grenade up in the air pin still in the dog catching the grenade with his mouth. "You can just jump out'a window if any mishaps right? Yep, so quit crying already." Tobe threw his head back tossing the grenade up again and catching it repeating until his teeth had caught the pin and the dog was off. Max threw his wind-chaser hat back and began firing. Two shots missed while one happily caught the shoulder of a slaver forcing the man to fall into his comrade who then turnt to Max's direction finding the three other bullets buried in his throat. Max's eye caught the view of the man's american rifle and a frown grew, he continued firing into the back of the previously hit slaver. "Two more down." His eyes looked over to firey red hair dancing behind the echoing sound of gun-fire as he continued nearing the left of the front of the Elementary school. Noticing Tobe enter an already open front door un-noticed for the most part Max smiled whistling a little tune as he continued approaching. He only shot once he found his target but through it all he seemed to care less at the bullets flying in his direction, lucky for him the slavers had many distractions so they're knowledge in the battefield would be tested to the it's fullest today..
Party: Small separation of the duo,.
ActionsPost-prospecting, aiding the willing fighters against the Slavers.

Quotable Poster

Tresondros Ecstuffuan

(ok no where in your profile did you include having a pip boy, and I'm not accepting the pip boy readius as cannon, I'm sorry its just really dumb to have a hand held camera pip boy. Also you never cleared being able to use V.A.T.S with me. I'm not allowing anyone the power to freeze time and gain super accuracy, unless they happened to be using turbo or steady. If your character has a pip boy they can let it assist their aim by giving them targeting information, like distance, percent of hitting, and how much to adjust their weapon aim, but not the actual time freeze effect or any kind of biological sensory enhancement. So if your character is gonna have a pip-boy then make it a normal one, and the VATS stuff needs to be changed)

Business Tycoon

XXXX
Traveling: Avani
XXXX

Cary had to think quick when the Flamers started to engage them, he had the User Imagesame thought that Avani did immediately, a sword would be bad against them, unless it was finding its way slicing through the packs on their back. He stood while holstering his knife and revolver, he had spared the rare .45-Gov't shells in his Sequoia for later. Now he had thrown his Marksman Carbine into position, he couldn't see through the fire, but the full face helmet and material allowed him to endure the heat of the Flamers, though they weren't close enough to be a factor yet. He motioned after she fired off her Laser Pistol at the first Slaver coming down the hall, hopefully she'd catch his tank and get him out of the way. The warning from Phi and Rose were right, he did underestimate his enemies here in D.C., he didn't think anything could match the scale and power of Caesars Legion or the NCR, but these Slavers seemed well equipped and not completely stupid.
Cary forced himself against the wall and into the open hallway in front of the Slavers, he sidestepped to the right all the while aiming down his scope firing blind shots towards where he assumed the tanks should be located on their backs, it would be a long shot to hit one, not for distance or accuracy but because blind firing always had low accuracy. With the information he got from the lenses of his helmet he knew the shots were high in accuracy percentage wise from this distance, but even the optics of his helmet couldn't just see himself through the blaze they put in front of him.
The plan here was to draw their attention with his Carbine shots which were higher powered then her few Laser shots, if his Carbine hit anything exposed it had a shot to do damage, much less hitting the tanks. When they came out of the hall to attack him in the open area, that was when he's send over the charge order for Avani with her sword, to go right through the exposed tanks, and with his position to the right, if they stayed their forward course to attack Avani, he'd have a wide open flank on their side, with his scope he'd be able to accurately fire the semi-auto shots into the tanks and end it there. He was doing his best to prepare a checkmate situation, Slavers already he underestimated enough, he didn't need to do the same with their weapons. Careful steps would be taken from here on out.

(Possibly one dead, wasn't sure if Avani killed one, there's at least one Slaver with a Flamer, possibly two.)

Dangerous Giver

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
Antonio Avila
Spotted: Inside Super Duper Mart
With: Bob and Friends
⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊
User Image
After the next handshake, Antonio took the batteries that were handed to him and placed him into his pack. Bob wasn't joke about the weight of the items and wonder if someone in here could rig the bot, maybe even Bob might know how do it. He guessed that he would give it a shot, what the worst can happen to him for just asking around. "Hey bob, does one of your friends or even you know how to rig up a robot. My cousin in Graydutch is trying to get one running for the next tax from the brotherhood and hopped this would give them some free time to get food and improve the town." He asked wondering how while it would of worked.

Packing: A PR sniper rifle & 1911 handgun. 3x frags & 3x Flash
What I look Under

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas