• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ⓉⓊⓁⒶ ⓏⒶⓃⓉⒾⒻⒻ

S-Class of Lamia Scale

User Image

User Image
User Image
Lets dance but be warned...

Once Miranda and Alex boarded the devils wings. She took off as soon as the door was shut. The aircraft was fairly easy to fly and tula had years to practice with it. She gutted it and refit it herself while after taking it from laughing gargoyle. She flew at full speed for quite some time until they entered crocus airspace. The devils wings soon made it to the palace entrance. She landed gently on the grass. The back of the craft slowly opened and Miranda was quick to get off. Tula quickly followed right after she shut down the ships engines. Once outside she simply looked up at the beauty of the palace. "You ok Alex, I tried to go as fast as I could" she said while crossing her arms.

She then continued to head towards the entrance looking at all the people and decorations. " The king really pulled out all the stops this year" she said instantly grabbing herself a drink and taking a sip. " Looks like tonight will be a good time, hurry up slow pokes" she called back to Miranda and alex as she stood at the door waiting to head inside.

...I have an itchy trigger finger

Who im with: Miranda, Alex
Current weapon equips: N/A
(What Tula sounds like)

MavericktheRed

Project DT88

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Luna Kingston

Wind Mage of Fairy Tail

The wind is like the golden breath of the world; when it blows, we feel that the world is alive and so are we!

User Image
Luna's Theme

Luna smiled as she watched all the dancing and everyone mingling. She knew that this ball was a welcomed distraction from the last mission and knew that everyone would try to enjoy themselves. She had seen some of the guests who had been whispering seem to react to something landing at their feet and go pop like a firecracker. She then looked around some more and then saw a girl (Arrietty) against one of the pillars reading a book. This got her attention as she loved to read as well and knew that they could talk about books. She decided to go over and introduce herself. She felt a little shy but was ready to try. She went over and saw that the book was one that she had read before. She had liked it and smiled. "That is a good book. It was very interesting to read and very hard to put down once I started to read it." She said and then realized that she had forgot to introduce herself. "I do apologize for not introducing myself. My name is Luna Kingston. It is nice to meet you. What is your name?" She said with a sincere smile and waited for the girl's response.

User Image

User Image

Kiya Rose
Arriety

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
[ ALEX User Image OAK ]
[ S-RANK TREE DRAGON SLAYER OF LAMIA SCALE ]

Every day I will think about you.
                                  And I know you will think of me too.
                                  Even if I don't return soon.
                                  We will both see the same moon.

5 seconds hadn't passed after the plane took off that Alex collapse, his cheeks bulged and he laid limp on the floor. his arm reached, trembling, for the opening as it closed and then it fell and he was completely out of it. When Miranda and Tula left the plain he was still laying there. Both asked how he was and in a super high pitched weak pleading voice he said "get me.... on land...." It would be a minute or two before he was fine again

[ WHERE ] Goldburrow Town: Lamia Scale Guild
[ WITH ] Miranda, Tula, Anyone at the guild
[ CONDITION ] 100%
[ MAGIC ENERGY ] 100%

sami sweetpea's Prince

Ice-Cold Flatterer

8,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
The Jester of Sabertooth

Jester listened as Isamu and Adam bright him up to date on the promotion. Well if you haven't noticed, I haven't been at the guildhall for almost two months, and I haven't been near any towns or cities, so yea... I had no clue. Now less confused, he smirked at Isamu, Sorry for the surprise, but come on, your not really the Guild master type. I mean, you can hardly stay indoors for more than a a few hours. Now with a full, joyful smile, Jester reached over the bar, seeing as the bartender wasn't there, and grabbed a few random bottles and handed them to his guild mates. Keeping one for himself, he raised it up in the air, popped the cork with his thumb. But hell if it ain't gonna be fun! TO MASTER ISAMU! As they all cheered, Jester grinned stupidly at his new master. He had tons of respect for her excepting the role.

As they drank and laughed, the voice in his head growled. Jester needed to ignore it tonight, or else people were gonna worry about him, and that was the last thing he wanted.

With: Adam, Kanako and Isamu
Spell active: None

littleanimefreak6

korinzu

The True Demongirl

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
[ MARCUS User Image WRIGHT ]
[ GUILD MASTER OF QUATRO CERBERUS ]

Why can't the violence ever end.
                                      Don't you have an answer my friend.
                                      When the time come I will fight.
                                      But until then, let's enjoy the night.

Her wide eyed look when he didn't budge amused him. Indeed a lot of it was due to his fire absorbing the damage, but still he was the strongest man he knew of when it came to raw muscle power. When she jumped back and prepared for his upcoming attacks, he decided to explain something with the few remaining seconds. "Remember, I am allowed to attack back, that does not mean you can't attack. If anything the next minute is a true sparing match" he stated and noted a minute had finally past.

He started walking forward at a leisurely pace. "I possess no offensive magics, but instead fight hand to hand with my magic supporting me. Please, don't take insult if I don't fight seriously. I would rather underestimate you than seriously harm you by accident" he said casually before the ground beneath him shattered as he kicked off of it forward at high speeds, closing the gap between them in a blink on an eye. The ground in front of her shattered as well as he stopped his movement less than a pace away by slamming his feet into the ground. His hand was already right in front of her face fully tensed and using his full strength, he went to flick her in the forehead.

It wasn't a serious attack at all, but was very playful. During every fight with people as part of a test for them to join he would use this flick on them. It was more of a right of passage than a serious attack, still though it carried his full strength into it and it would be like a powerful punch to the forehead if it hit.

[ WHERE ] Quatro Cerberus
[ WITH ] Tomoko
[ MAGIC REMAINING ] 90%
[ PHYSICAL CONDITION ] 100%
[ OOC ]

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Like a hand grenade, thrown in a hurricane....
Spinning in chaos trying to escape the flame.....
And when the scars heal, the pain passes.....
The smoke burns we rise from the ashes....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tomoko Mikazuchi
Kiryoku/Aura Mage

User Image

Tomoko merely nodded when Marcus informed her that she could still attack as it was the true sparring match now, she gulped slightly knowing the next minute was going to be truly intense. Her training was also truly intense but this entrance test was on another level of intensity, even under the effects of her Fortitude spell she was worried that it wouldn't be enough. She watched as the man leisurely walked towards saying that he possessed no offensive magics as he fought hand to hand using his magic to support it, she had experienced that firsthand when he blocked her Iron-Shattering Fist. His magic had taken the blow instead of him taking it, when he seemed to vanish for a split second leaving only a shattered floor then reappearing before her with his hand already in her face. Instinctively she raised her arms up but she wasn't quick enough as Marcus flicked her on the forehead and it felt like a punch. She had staggered back rubbing her forehead vigorously, everyone in the guild was laughing saying they remember when that happened to them. "So its a common occurrence when he does that? Still felt like a punch though." She thought to herself, "But it is as I thought from the beginning, in a sense his physical power is similar to grandfather's but he does not need to alter his muscle mass like grandfather. Interesting..." She regained her composure and leapt back away to gain some distance knowing that Marcus could merely close the distance again in an instant she still had to keep going. "Aura Squall!" Extending both her hands towards Marcus before two magic seals appeared in the palms of her hands, she then began firing flare bolts in a high-speed volley at Marcus.

Who's around me?: Guild Mages, Marcus
What's going on in my head?: Slightly nervous
Where in the world am I?: Driftberg Town, Quatro Cerberus

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab Aura Squall : A stronger version of Aura Flare, magic seals appear in both of the user's hands before releasing a high-speed volley of flare bolts at his target.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your destiny is infinity...
The one who does not give up...
will recall shine to a wilting flower...
and can become hope!

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I can't erase it anymore...
It follows me everywhere I go....
It's like a mask I don't want to wear anymore....
I think I've found a way to let it go....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miranda Strauss
Take-Over/Archive Mage

User Image

Miranda sighed when she heard Alex's weak squeaky voice saying to get him on land, "We've landed Alex, the ship is on solid ground." She said before going back in and dragging Alex off. She knew it wasn't his fault that he gets motion sickness from transportation, almost all Dragon Slayers suffer from motion sickness when on transportation but no one could find an answer as to why or even a cure short of using the Sky Dragon Slayer's Troia spell which lost effectiveness after constant use. "Just don't upchuck on me or the suit." She said in a stern tone, at least they were outside the Royal Palace so hopefully wouldn't look their way. Hearing Tula tell them to hurry she sighed before helping up Alex and walking inside, "Wow, they really did go all out this year." She commented before looking around searching for Johanna, she did see a lot of familiar faces though so it was a matter of time and finding her.

Who's around me?: Alex, Tula
What's going on in my head?: Annoyed
Where in the world am I?: Crocus, Royal palace

Quote:

Active Soul
                tab tab none :

Active Enhancement(s)
                tab tab none :

тechniques
                tab tab none :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scream! When the pressure breaks me....
When it's too hard to see...
When I feel like I'm at the end of my rope....
One more time....
Scream!

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Isamu Neekis

The Behemoth of Sabertooth

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
Beware the halls of sabertooth...

Isamu said nothing at the people talking about her due to her usual reckless nature. She often had to focus pretty hard not to act on her instincts. Soon enough the behemoths rage was quelled by spark snappers going on the floor. She didn't catch it because she wasn't paying attention but she knew Adam was the cause. This caused Isamu to smile slightly. She was glad the guild had her back. After taking her new position she was concerned that some of the members wouldn't accept her as master.

Isamus hand quickly shot up once the male threw the bottle of rum at her. "Much obliged" said Isamu as she took a rather large chug of the rum. She soon looked over at Adam once more when he said she should get a trench coat. "Nahh, to much clothes restrict my movements, I need to be ready for battle at all times" she said drinking some more of the rum before passing it back to Adam only to see his gaze had now turned towards the window. She could see an aircraft with the lamia guild symbol on it landing. "I wouldn't mind a go at guild master Miranda, it would be a fun fight" she said crossing her arms.

When kanako spoke Isamu shot her a warm smile. "And that's how it should be" she said as the woman's response made her feel a little warm inside. She hoped that members of the guild would continue to have that bond under her care. Once jester spoke up Isamu did realize that he hadn't been around much since she came back. "Oh right you haven't" she said with a simple shrug of her shoulders. "Hey I've been at the guild since I became master. Mostly been in the office with paper work up to my a**" she snapped at the purple haired male. The girl had been resisting the call of the wild for a month now. This morning was the only time she cut lose and went on a little hunt. The only reason the comment even offended her was because she had been trying.

While the comment angered the girl jester soon made up for it for swiping some bottles from behind the bar. As far as Isamu was concerned all was forgiven. Even more so once the man lead a cheer just for her. She couldn't help but grin big and start drinking with the rest of them. Once the finished she lifted her bottle high. " TO SABERTOOTH" she called out making her own cheer and taking another swig hoping they would cheer behind her.

...For the Behemoth bellows

Who im with: Adam, Kanako , Jester
Current mode: Regular
Energy pellets: 4/4

littleanimefreak6

korinzu

Atomo Panda

Unbeatable Poster

User Image
Ⱥɨʂȴɩɲɳ
The little A-Class Demon of Midnight Hourglass
The current state that she is in: Sane.
The song that repeats itself in her mind

User ImageUser Image
In reality, I was about to collapse, I was really afraid, I made merry like an idiot, I pretended to be calm, It may have looked like I was just talking about my dreams, But that was all I could do. If all you can do is put up a façade, Even when you stretch out your hands, you won't hold on to anything. I tried desperately to stand

☆═══━━┈┈❤┈┈━━═══☆
                                                        You know, when Aislinn was told by Grendel that she was suppose to stay in the guild this time, she was going to listen. She was going to practice a bit more with her sword, as Rin had come over many times, showing the small girl how to properly use a sword. Due to being a demon, Aislinn was a bit more stronger than a eight-year-old human child. Anyway, she was going to practice, but then decided that maybe she can sneak on this mission. She did not want to miss anything, and she wanted to see everyone again.

So of course, she goes to Andrea, and convinces her that Grendel said it was okay for her to come, but she was going to stay inside her shadow. So now here was Aislinn, floating inside Andrea's shadow, giggling, as she was holding onto Morgana. Andrea looked really pretty, and this was the first time Aislinn ever saw Grendel all dressed up. Yet, she couldn't help but find their reaction to being all dressed up so funny. The doll was also amused, as Morgana had placed both her hands on her mouth, making a giggling motion. Aislinn saw everyone in their disguises, as she wished that she could be dressed up too.

Then again, if she was, that Aislinn wouldn't be able to really run if she wore those party shoes or dress. Plus... she didn't really like wearing those fancy dresses girls her age wore. It just seemed weird to her. Aislinn just watched everyone, as the plan was to sneak into the party, and look for an item. She knew that was why Andrea brought the staff, so they could use it to find the sphere thingy. Aislinn was a bit unsure about the two demons that Spade wanted to release. It be nice to meet other demons like her, but at the same time, the girl wasn't sure about it either.
                                                        ☆═══━━┈┈❤┈┈━━═══☆

User ImageUser Image
In the space between dreams and reality. Pipe dreams continue in the mighty kingdom, Before we realize, we're swallowed up in superfluous information, I'm stopping to search for my own sound So that I don't miss the real sound. What should I believe? I show something desperate that's ringing in my heart, I want you to hear the real sound, If you don't, this world will be... Everything is gaudily decorated, everything has lost its real form, At this rate, the world I live in Will become overwhelmingly sad. If all you can do is put up a façade... But that's better than rusting away like this. I want you to hear the real sound, If you don't, this world will be... Everything is like a pipe dream, I show something desperate that's ringing in my heart, I tried desperately to stand In the space between dreams and reality.
本当の音を聞かせて・・・ Hontou no oto wo kikasete...
Let me hear the real sound...

۞Wonder what this place is?۞
Hideout
❂Oooh! Friends, or Victims?❂
Grendel, Tiir, Jack, Andrea, Rin, and everyone else
⊙︿⊙Am I really like this?⊙ω⊙
Getting energy back, used to Grendel's antics, and hoping Rin will say yes/100%

dunce007
xXRakaTheBeastXx

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image

xx☪ ║ W I T HLuna xxxxxxxxxxxxx☪ ║ W H E R ECrocus, Royal Party
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☪ ║ M O O DCurious xxxxxxxxxxxxx☪ ║ M A G I C1 o o %

_________________________________________________________

Arrietty was slightly startled by the voice that came behind her. She honestly wasn't expecting too many people to talk to her, much less comment on her book. She closed it and held it in the opposite hand of Luna, almost shielding the book. She was glad that the girl wasn't able to see that it was her archive, really, and just a sad little novel. Sometimes she surprised herself at how powerful her own magic was, and how much she could actually use it to fool the mages.

She turned to the woman standing beside her, who had read over her shoulder. The girl introduced herself as Luna. Atleast she had a cute name. Her jet black hair was short, but stylish. " Is it? I haven't finished it yet. I'm not sure how to feel about it. " The girl looked shortly down at the book, then back up at Luna, giving her a slight curtsy. " My name is Arrietty Dhanvitha. It is nice to meet a fellow mage as yourself. " She looked the girl up and down, hoping to see some kind of a mark on her, but she was too covered up. She couldn't tell if the girl was from a guild or not. Of course, Arrietty kept her guild mark quite hidden as well.... but she hadn't noticed this girl was part of the dark guilds. In fact, she knew she was a part of a light guild. She could slightly remember seeing her name on the charter somewhere. She wanted to look into her archive to jog her memory of which guild she was from, but decided not to - as it would look suspicious. " Uhm... and which guild are you from? I can't seem to remember. You see, I'm part of the Magic Council. I remember your name, but can't put a guild to the name. " Arrietty looked around the ball room once again. She was hoping this girl wasn't trying to get a rise out of her.

" How I talk "
                                                                      How I think
                                                                      " How I cast "

☪ ║ O O C<3

littleanimefreak6

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Luna Kingston

Wind Mage of Fairy Tail

The wind is like the golden breath of the world; when it blows, we feel that the world is alive and so are we!

User Image
Luna's Theme

Luna saw that she had startled the girl and saw her close her book. She saw her place it in one of her hands and then saw something of relief. She then heard her say how she had not finished it yet and how she was not sure what to feel about the book. She saw the girl look at the book before looking back at her. She saw her give a light curtsy and introduced herself as Arrietty Dhanitha. She heard her continue by saying how it was nice to meet a fellow mage. She smiled at her and saw her look up and down at her. She heard her ask which guild she was from and how she was part of the magic council. She heard her say how she remembered her name but did not remember what guild she was from. She smiled and was about to answer when she saw how Arrietty was looking around the ball room. She wondered why and then said "It is nice to meet you, Arrietty. I am from the Fairy Tail guild. It is nice to meet a member of the council. I do remember that the book does pick up in the middle so it does get very interesting." She smiled and waited for her new friend's response.

User Image

User Image

Kiya Rose
Arrietty

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image

xx☪ ║ W I T HLuna xxxxxxxxxxxxx☪ ║ W H E R ECrocus, Royal Party
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☪ ║ M O O DCurious xxxxxxxxxxxxx☪ ║ M A G I C1 o o %

_________________________________________________________

Arrietty nodded as the woman went through pleasantries. " Ah, Fairy Tail. I should have known. You have their... aura. " It was true. The guild members from Fairy Tail seemed to have a different aura than all the other mages from different guilds. Really, it was quite amusing. The guild kept getting more and more powerful. Luna then mentioned the book, and she glanced down to it again, shifting it slightly more so it seemed almost out of sight; out of mind. " Of course, that's how most books are. " She fixed one of the bows settled in her hair. It had been going slightly crooked, and it was annoying the crap out of her.

Once again, Arri inspected the girl standing in front of her. She was a watcher, that was for sure. Arri almost felt instigated as well. Sweeping a piece of her bang across her face, Arrietty then said " And what magic do you use, my dear Luna? " If she could recall now, learning she was from Fairy Tail, she used Wind Magic. But she could be wrong. The best part about being in the Magic Council was knowing everyone - atleast their name, guild, magic, and a decent amount of history that was told.

The Memory Make mage's eyes shifted again around the ballroom for a slight moment, but then she caught herself. She couldn't attract any attention to herself by making shifty eyes all the time. She closed her eyes, and then put on a fake smile to Luna. She would try hard to make good conversation with this mage and not be suspicious in any way, but that was her just being paranoid. She was a member of the Magic Council for pete's sake. Nobody in their right mind would suspect her unless they had good reason to. She got in real close to the girl, and then put on another fake girly smile: " Is there anybody you like? " She wasn't referring to anybody in particular. She knew that Fairy Tail had mostly female mages at the moment, but there were always people from other guilds that she could crush on. It's possible she didn't have a crush either. Arri knew she didn't.

" How I talk "
                                                                      How I think
                                                                      " How I cast "

☪ ║ O O CLol I can't think of anything better OTL

littleanimefreak6
                                                            Luna

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
   I AM THE EIGHTH DESTROYER, A KING OF SHADOWS
xxxxxxxx██████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMother Gaia will rain fire upon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxall of your l i v e s . . .

xxxxxxxx██████████████████xx
xxPREPARE YOURSELVES ! !

Grendel was about 1.5 seconds away from ripping the Heartfilia bi$#h's pompous head clean off and shoving it up her...well...there was about to be a whole lot of blood and pain, that is until Andrea stepped up. No doubt sensing her compatriot's bloodlust rising to a breaking point, Andrea had interceded before Grendel had a chance to snap the Heartfilia girl in half like a toothpick. Calming down almost instantly, Grendel merely crossed his arms and growled a little as Andrea put the young Crimson Hand mage in her place. As Andrea told the young mage off, Grendel overheard her mention that they should be the ones to lead the way into the ball since they were the ones with the staff. This made sense of course, seeing as how the staff would respond to the demonic energy in the seal itself, which would thus make locating the seal much easier. However...they would have to find a way to hide the staff...or would they...?

Turning to Andrea, Grendel extended his hand towards the staff in her hands, "Mind if I hold onto it?" Grendel asked as he took the staff from Andrea and held it out in front of himself, "Let's make this a little more covert..." Grendel slowly passed his hand over the staff as his demonic energy resonated with that of the staff, "Gaia Alteration..." Grendel said coolly as the staff itself began to shift and change, as the form of the staff started to transform. The uppermost part of the staff began to shift into a sort of handle as the rest of the staff slowly shifted, changing it into a shorter version of the staff which closely resembled a dressy walking cane. Looking over his handiwork, Grendel smirked and nodded in approval as he put the cane to the ground and offered Andrea his arm, "Well then...waddya say we crash this party and find us a seal? Oi, Tharros! You and your bi$#es comin' or not?" With that said...Grendel and Andrea would begin making their way into the ball to begin the search for the seal. What would happen next? Would the light guilds recognize them in disguise and thwart their efforts? Or would Grendel and Andrea lead the charge to obtain the next piece in unleashing hell upon all of Fiore? Let the games begin...

""

Info
                                                                    Keyblademaster333
                                                                    dunce007

ooc:// =w=
                                                                    Location;; Heading into the ball....
                                                                    Company;; Andrea and possibly others.
                                                                    Mood;;Let's do this...!
                                                                    Health;; 100%
                                                                    Curse/Magic Power;; 100%.

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Luna Kingston

Wind Mage of Fairy Tail

User Image
Luna's Theme

Luna looked at Arrietty as she heard her respond saying how she had the Fairy Tail guild aura and knew that her guild was known among the council for their exploits. She then saw her look down at the book which she moved and then heard her response to her remark about the book. She saw her fix one of her bows and then head her ask about what type of magic that she used. She saw her close her eyes and then saw her smile. She then got close to her and ask if there was anyone that she liked. She blinked at the question as she did not expect to be ask a question like that. "I use wind magic and can use healing magic as well. Also, I currently don't have any one who am currently interested in. I do know that one day I will find the right person for me. What about you?" She said with a smile and waited. She wondered why she asked about her love life but knew curiosity could be a factor.

User Image

User Image

Kiya Rose
Arrietty

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Nix was simply watching everyone having a good time while also keeping a watchful eye for anything suspicious. There could always be that one reckless dark wizard that thought they could pull off some crazed stunt at a gathering like this. The silverette's thoughts were interrupted at Kenchi walked over to her. Before she had a chance to say hello in return, the Dragon Slayer started asking questions and even went on to imply she was afraid of something. Normally such a lecture wouldn't get under her skin so much if Kenchi didn't continue on with the 'fear' angle. So as he began to walk away, Nix reached out to grab him by the shoulder to keep him in place. "What did you say..?" Her words sounded a little sharp but she kept her tone down as she walked around to stand in front of him. Her eyes showed a glimmer of anger as she looked at him.

"First of all.. What I investigated that day is strictly private, it doesn't concern the others just yet." Nix would've said it was Gallen family business only but her and Tharros were the only surviving members left. Though in a sense it was her seeing as she was the last one with Silver Claiming magic and Tharros killed their family. He wasn't worthy of having that last name anymore.. "And I am not afraid. Everyone can have fun all they want. Just because I'm not going around smiling all the time does not imply I am afraid of anything.. You did overstep your boundaries, Kenchi." The S Class answered before walking away as well, stopping only to place a hand over the Fairy Tail mark on her neck. "And I know the guild has my back.. I don't need to be reminded. Enjoy the party." With that Nix continued on her way, glancing at Kharisma as she hunted for something to eat..

Where: Crocus, Royal Palace
Who: Kenchi
Condition: Perfect
Out of Clues: *points to avatar* There's her outfit XD

Akiko Kenichi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items