8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
   I AM THE EIGHTH DESTROYER, A KING OF SHADOWS
xxxxxxxx██████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMother Gaia will rain fire upon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxall of your l i v e s . . .

xxxxxxxx██████████████████xx
xxPREPARE YOURSELVES ! !

Grendel stopped drinking his grog about midway as Spade called out to him and spoke to him as if he was some lowly pee-on. If there was one thing in the world that Grendel hated...more than interrupted fights...more than boredom...more than humans...more than anything else, it was being talked down to by someone he did not recognize as a superior. Grendel's mug lowered to the bar counter slowly as the stool beneath Grendel slid out with a creaking groan. The demon king's gaze shifted towards Spade slowly, his eyes shimmering with a tinge of demonic energy as he approached the guild master, stopping only about a foot away. He would have words with this human putz...

Grendel's eyes remained trained on Spade as he glared down at him, his hulking form towering a few inches above the guild master, as he leaned forwards a little, pitting his face mere inches away from Spades. "I think there's been some kind of misunderstanding here...human. You seem to think that you have some kind of authority over me..." Grendel said gruffly, growling slightly as he spoke, "Let's make one thing perfectly clear...I don't answer to just anyone. Especially not a spineless little b***h like you." Grendel turned slightly to look around at Spade's guild before returning his gaze to look down at Spade, "The only entities in this world...who have the right to order ME around...are Master Andrea...and Lord Zeref. If they don't like the way I do things...then THEY can ask me to change. I am a Shadow King...just like you...just like Andrea, and you will give me the respect that title affords. Do not address me in such a tone ever again..."

With that message conveyed, Grendel passed Spade, roughly brushing him aside with his shoulder as he walked over to where Aislinn was sitting and squatted down, petting her head. Letting out a sigh, Grendel raised his hand over the ground as something like a tree suddenly started to burst forth from the ground, opening up to reveal the staff inside. Taking the staff, Grendel stood slowly as he held it out in front of him and faced Spade, "On the subject of the staff...let's clear up something here and now. MY vassal, this young, 8 year old demon child, is the one who single-handedly retrieved and delivered the staff. As far as I'm concerned...this staff now rightfully belongs to Phantom Hourglass." Grendel said as he walked over to where Andrea was standing now as he stopped and looked down at the staff, gripping it tightly, "I know this staff...I sense it...I feel it in my very core. Every time I hold it I feel the Master's presence and I hear his voice whispering in my mind. This staff truly belongs to only one man...Lord Zeref. It's going to take a damn good reason to convince me to hand it over to a mere human, especially a snot-nosed little punk like you..."

Grendel gripped the staff tightly, channeling his demonic energy into the staff and thrusting the staff to the ground in front of him causing a small burst of black magic to radiate throughout the room, pushing those unprepared for it with just a less than gentle shove of energy. "This staff was designed for many things...but what I wanna know is...what do YOU plan to do with it...?" In Grendel's hands the staff seemed to show an unusual level of activity different from if anyone else were to hold it. Perhaps it was his demon blood that facilitated the synchronization? Perhaps it was just Grendel's deep-seeded wish to rip Spade's spine out of his a**s and shove it down his throat. It could really be either one at this point, but one thing was certain. What happened next would depend greatly upon Spade's next choice of words...

""

Info
                                                                    Keyblademaster333
                                                                    dunce007

ooc:// =w=
                                                                    Location;; Laughing Gargoyle Guild Hall
                                                                    Company;; Rin, Aislinn and everyone else.
                                                                    Mood;;Pissed off...and getting angrier by the second. These damn humans are starting to get on my nerves...
                                                                    Health;; 90%
                                                                    Curse/Magic Power;; 75%.

Canny Trickster

User Image
Adam Connell
Sabertooth Gunner

Adam took the bayonet back from jester when he was finished looking at it, and set down at the work bench, setting the two bayonet combat knives into a clamp. Listening Jester speaking about the ball, he sighed. True he could go alone, but who does that when going to a big ball like that? Scratching his head, he brushed it to the side. "Perhaps. We'll see though." he spoke, grabbing some of the blocks of wood he selected before hand for possible handle materials.

Looking between the available materials, he chose a nice piece of walnut. Setting the others aside, he grabbed a pencil and laid out of the wood against the bayonet tangs, imagining the look of what the shape should be like. Drawing out the shape, he moved over to the ban saw and cut out four slats of wood, and drew the shape onto each slat with holes in the middle. He'd use a glued and pinned construction for the handle scales.

Jester asked where kanako was, and adam thought back to it a moment. "She said she was heading for the training room after dinner. you might want to check there." he spoke, getting the handle scales to shape on a belt grinder. This was going to be a time consuming process, but well worth it.

┏▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┓
Company: Jester

callypso213

littleanimefreak6

Atomo Panda

Lonely Smoker

User Image
Andrea Havada
Guild Master of Midnight Hourglass
Number 7 of the Shadow Kings
Fire God Slayer

Andrea let out a sigh of relief as she entered the Laughing Gargoyle guild hall. She had turned off her powerful magic on the way through the portal, as to not scorch her fellow Guild master's hall. As they entered, Aislinn released the two who were with her in Andrea's shadows. Andrea watched as Grendal stated he might plan on keeping the staff. Andrea sighed and shook her head, watching as Spade came up to her and told her to come with him to speak with Grendal. As the pair approached Grendal, Spade started off by telling him not to mess with his guild members. Andrea saw no problem with this concern, and if Grendal continued to be a hassle to his members then she would have a word with him. However, Grendal seemed to take it as an insult, and promptly began to talk down to Spade. Andrea sighed as he walked off over Aislinn. What was she going to do with him. Of course, he rose a valid point. It was solely Aislinn who retrieved the staff.

He then approached her, and began explaining the power he felt in the staff. As he slammed it on the group, releasing a power wave that washed over Andrea. She budged a bit, not expecting it, but didn't need to readjust her balance much to compensate. He then finally got to the only question Andrea was concerned with, why did Spade want it. She didn't care whether it was a good answer or not, she just wanted an answer so she would know. She sat down at a nearby bench, leaning her back against it. Grendal was putting up quite the aggressive front, but Andrea doubted he was doing more than blowing hot air. He had just used a ton of magic to summon a volcano. He would still be rather low on power. Even she herself was running on low fuel after activating one of her two large spells. There was little stopping Spade from just taking the weapon by force. But if he did, then that was it, alliance would be broken and the dark guilds would be at war. She suspected Spade knew that. As it was, Spade was much smarter than both Grendal and herself, and possibly even the two of them combined. The pair of them were just a couple of brutes. They had lots of strength, but lacked the cunning Spade had. It was the reason both he and Tharros were above her in numbers. So Andrea assumed he had a damn good reason to dive right into the thick of light mages to retrieve this item, a reason better than her guild could possibly have to keep it. "Grendal, please calm down," Was all Andrea bothered to say to him, "Well Spade, let's hear your reason for wanting the staff," She said, addressing Spade.

Company: Everyone in the guildhall
User Image

RIN MIKAZUCHI

...For if you see the raven with blue eyes...

A small visable shiver ran down her spine as she heard Grendel took a drink and mentioned the idea of marrying him. She turned to look back at Aislinn with a smile ignoring the comment. She watched as the young girl pulled out a small blade as she asked about being taught the art of swordplay. "I think I can teach you a few things" She said. She patted the girl on the head before adding, "But first you need to get some rest. I will visit you at your guild and train you as long as Master Andrea has no problem with it, ok?" She stood up as she saw Spade and Andrea aproach Grendel, observing the scene unfold before her.

OOC:
Mood: creeped out
Power: 70
Heath: 71
Katsumi Dragneel
☆☆☆☆☆ ------------------------ ☆☆☆☆☆

For now you can Stay,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Right now we will Play,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Until somehow you can Findxxxxxxxxx
A slightly different frame of Mind...

User Image

Katsumi's eyes narrowed as she was called childish. although her potential response was ruined when Marcus told her to attack him. She looked to him confused as to why he would ask something so odd. for a guild master he didn't seem very bright. She raised an eyebrow, "And why should I trust you?" she said plainly. "Ill join the guild as i promised but that doesn't mean I have to trust any of you." She turned back to Johanna. " Why are you still here, he said i could join. You can go betray someone else now, you selfish rat." She turned back to Marcus with a bit of fire in her eyes. "If you want me to do anything you have to fight me."

She made a quick turn to look at the girl who had woken her up, to find she had fallen unconscious from the overwhelming amount of information. She went over to the girl picked her up and took her to Johanna. " Here... if your going to stay make yourself useful." she thrust-ed the girl into the woman's arms not taking no for an answer and returning her attention back to Marcus. "Just get her out of here so she isn't a victim. since apparently I don't care about others." She gave a smirk, "So, 'master' you going to fight me or not?" she slammed her palms together as she spoke, waiting for his response.

xxxYou can lift your head up to the Sky,
xxxxxxTake a deeper breath and give you Time
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou can walk the path among the Lines
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith your Shattered Frame of Mind

How do I Feel: empowered, livid, Hurting
Where am I: A day's walk outside Driftberg Town.
Who's That:Johanna, Marcus, Miranda
Health:50%
Mana:60%

☆☆☆☆☆------------------------ ☆☆☆☆☆

Gekko

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
User Image

xxxx ▸▸ mama said xx"you're axx a pretty girl

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxwhat'sxin y o u ' r e headxitxdoesn't
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmatter

location 4Mermaid Heel Guild DRcompany 7alone DRhealth 4100% DRtheme 4this

User Image
Pacing back and forth, the brunette crossed her arms over her chest as a worried expression rested on her face. She had gotten the news that they had lost and rather badly against the...well lets not talk about them. Brining the tip of her thumb to her mouth, the woman began to bite the tip of it. If only she had been there to help... Maybe then she could have been there to help, then maybe they would have had a better chance at winning. Though she had just returned from a mission when she received the grave news.

Purple orbs seemed to move back and fourth as they glared over at the clock. A Nerini was waiting for her fellow guildmate Katsumi Dragneel to return with the details of exactly what happened. Come on Katsumi…Please come back. The woman thought silently to herself as she stopped in place. She knew that the older woman was one of the few who went on the mission but the woman was like family to her and she wanted to know every detail of what happened.

sorry this is super short, i'm totally blocked on what to write

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image
Spade Kisaragi
Guildmaster of Laughing Gargoyle and Rank 5 Shadow King
Locaᴛion:Laughing Gargoyle Guild
With:Andrea, Grendel

Grendel went on and on about how he was just a human, and that nobody could treat him as less them him. Now, if Spade wanted to, he could easily attack and fight him. Doing so though was not the point of this conversation, Grendel was a brute yes, but he was a fighter and a walking tank. As long as he was useful, Spade would call him a ally, hell, maybe even friend, if he just acted better. As he went on and on, Spade only listened halfheartedly, instead thinking ahead about what to do next for the Light Guilds. He had some ideas, but he was more interested in taking the Council out soon, especially since he had killed one of their key figures. "Look, I don't care really what you think of me. Call yourself a Shadow King and demand but you also don't respect those above you. I'd say that's a hypocritical thing, but then again, that's what a human would do. To be honest, I do respect you, but only because your a beast." he said, letting the man pass him as if to make a point. Really, Spade didn't care, it was all squabbling at this point and he was bored with it.

Grendel made his point about the staff being achieved by his ally, the young lady with him. Spade politely bowed as he finished that, as if offering respect to the young lady. "She has my deepest thanks, it was dangerous and yet she did that anyway. Does she have a favorite food? I can easily prepare something for her as thanks!" he asked. Unlike before, his tone was genuine, he appreciated her attempt and success and he wanted to offer his thanks as best as he could. Grendel quickly went on to say he felt Zeref's magic in it, something that seemed to surprise the beast. Spade was actually confused, did the brute not think there would be some kind of magic left in it? Perhaps he really didn't know, he felt a bit bad now.

Before he could explain, Grendel unleashed some of it's power as if to test it. It didn't really move him, but he was a bit surprised by it. It was more potent then he thought, that meant it would work really well. That was followed up by Andrea telling Grendel to calm down and ask for a reason. Taking a breath, Spade took a moment to try and think of how to explain it."When I was a child and had just escaped from the...bastards...council, I was half dead. A voice spoke to me, a voice that was barely able to tell me anything. The voice belonged to a Demon from the Book of Zeref, sealed away along with three others." he said, hoping they understood so far. "They want to be freed, and that staff is the only way to track them. After all, don't all demons come from Zeref?" he questioned Grendel. He stopped for now, letting the two Shadow Kings take it in first.

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image
Reina Fullbuster
Fairy Tail's A ranked Water and Ice Mage.
Locaᴛion:Museum
With: Tula, Kharisma, Keji

Reina did not enjoy what Kharisma was doing, and was glad that Keji agreed with her. Kharisma attempted to justify it, claiming that she needed to not be as anti social and that she was concerned. Reina frowned a bit, bothered that she was that worried about something she didn't see as truly being a big deal. The guild was all friends to each other, and she was a member so in her mind it didn't matter. Still, she did consider Kharisma a friend, so maybe she needed to consider it? Though she was unsure of how to feel about the whole, "This would strengthen the guilds" logic, weren't the guilds already kinda close as it was? To her, it didn't really add up, even as Kharisma attempted to justify it further with pointing out he had asked her for pointers on her magic.

In a turn of events, Keji said he wouldn't mind if she didn't, which surprised her considering he had agreed with her a second ago. Offering only a sigh, Reina shrugged her shoulders as took it all in. "Fine..I will go with you to the ball. " she said bluntly, folding her arms as she finished. She wasn't going to argue further, Kharisma had set this up and she had to deal with it. She just wondered why she was doing this, but she probably couldn't figure it out yet since they had stuff to do. This ball wouldn't end well she was starting to think.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
wahmbulance ATTENTION! wahmbulance

There will be a two and a half month time skip!

Despite the legal guild's best efforts, the three great dark guilds acquired the black staff of Zeref. After the fight the counsel and many legal mages looked into the identity of the staff, but that too was missing. Even the best archive mages were unable to identify the staff. A new search for the dark guilds began but their locations were unknown to all. It seemed the forces of light had nothing to go on. Two and a half months passed and the dark mages never made another move.

Now tonight is the 100th anniversary of Zeref's defeat and imprisonment. to celebrate the King has opened his palace to the legal mages for a glorious ball. The rune knights and royal guards have been placed around the castle in case of an attack, while the mages celebrate the event. Little do any of them know that the green mermaid crystal, one of the 4 seals of Zeref, was entrusted to the royal family by Lamia Scale a long time ago and the party will be the perfect chance to seize it. The dark mages plan to retrieve it.

The New Date is:
July 7th, X897
8 PM

Lonely Smoker

User Image
Clara Fernandes
Council Member
S-Ranked
Heavenly Body Magic

Clara let out a loud yawn as she leaned on the railing of the balcony, overlooking the entrance of the palace. The guests were starting to arrive. This would be a great chance to unwind a bit. Ever since the attack the council has been forced to be hard at work. Even she, the master of skipping work, was roped into nonstop work. This was her first day off in two and half months. She's been doing it all, trying to track down the dark guild's locations, searching for any information about the staff, and all of her regular duties. She was at Wit's end with this problem, which she was very much not happy about. She hated problems she couldn't solve. She let out a heavy sigh as she closed her eyes, taking a short breather. As a council member she was required to be social and mingle at this party, and her hand was already sore from all the shaking. She wanted the party to be over so she could just go home and sleep.

Company: No one

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Like a hand grenade, thrown in a hurricane....
Spinning in chaos trying to escape the flame.....
And when the scars heal, the pain passes.....
The smoke burns we rise from the ashes....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tomoko Mikazuchi
Kiryoku/Aura Mage

User Image

"So this must be Driftberg Town, where onii-sama live." A young woman said to herself as she exited the train station. Wearing a cloak and cowl to conceal her identity the woman made her way through the town. She asked a few locals where the local magic guild was located and they were kind enough to lead her there themselves, "So this is the guild onii-sama has joined, I hope he is here. I know it is late." She said before entering the guild hall, "Excuse me but is the guild-master present? I would like to speak with him." She asked one of the guild mages she saw, "Uhh, I think he's still here. Who are you?" The mage asked. "My name is Tomoko Mikazuchi and I have come to join the guild that my brother, Keiji Mikazuchi, is a member of!" She declared as she removed the cowl, the guild mage's eyes went wide before he stumbled and ran into Marcus' office. "M-Master! Keiji's sister has arrived!" The mage said excitedly.

Who's around me?: Guild Mages
What's going on in my head?: Slightly nervous
Where in the world am I?: Driftberg Town, Quatro Cerberus

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab none :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your destiny is infinity...
The one who does not give up...
will recall shine to a wilting flower...
and can become hope!

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
★ ⓐⓛⓨⓢⓢⓐ ⓐⓢⓣⓡⓤⓜ ★
Blue Pegasus' Celestial Wizard

Mood: Nervous/Shy
Thoughts: >///<

User Image
Dream of anything
I'll make it all come true
Everything you need
Is all I'll have for you!

It was the night of the ball and Alyssa stood near the doorway to the palace fidgeting with her dress with Monkey beside her wearing a tux. She had made both their outfits when the others announced that there would be a ball and still wasn't sure if she got the stitching just right. The dress was white with light blue trim, the skirt poofed out with layers underneath to keep her warm. The top of the dress was spaghetti strapped and showed a bit more skin than Alyssa usually liked but her Zodiac companions insisted it was cute. Her hair was done up the same messy ponytail but with a white and blue ribbon. On her legs were white stockings, her feet plain black maryjanes. To keep her arms warm as well she made long cut off sleeves.

"I don't want to go in." she fretted, "What if they all stare at me?" Monkey shook his head. Since Alyssa was one of the youngest in the guild she felt weird asking any of the older member guys to the ball and instead decided to use some of her magic to keep Monkey out instead. The contract day happened to work out nicely and he would also be good protection in case something bad happened. "You worked so hard making that dress Alyssa. Why not show it to your friends? And have fun?" he replied with a grin. Alyssa sighed, knowing he was right, and slowly pushed open the door and entered into where the ball was taking place. Her eyes immediately looked around scanning the room for fellow guild members as she was feeling too shy to talk to anyone else at the moment.

User Image
I'm forever
Always by your side
Whenever you need a friend
I'm never far behind...

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I can't erase it anymore...
It follows me everywhere I go....
It's like a mask I don't want to wear anymore....
I think I've found a way to let it go....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miranda Strauss
Take-Over/Archive Mage

User Image

Two and a half months past since the collection of dark mages stole the old staff from them, Miranda squeezed what little information she could out of the Head Curator but they hadn't even known about the staff until they took stock of everything while setting up the convoy. Her Archive turned up nothing either and the same for anyone else with Archive, it made her wonder just what Spade and his cronies wanted with the staff. Things had been too quiet for her liking but all everyone could do was prepare and just go about their business as usual, Miranda resumed her training so she could be better prepared for when trouble turned up whenever it did. She was also developing a new Take-Over form using her Archive but it was slow going as it needed to be as strong or even stronger than her Hyper Nova Soul which was already her strongest Take-Over Form. With that going on and the ball that night Miranda had spent the day getting ready but also Alex which was a task in and of itself, he never liked wearing clothes like a suit or anything for the fact. Dressing him was always a battle.

Who's around me?: Alex
What's going on in my head?: Bothered
Where in the world am I?: Goldburrow Town, Lamia Scale

Quote:

Active Soul
                tab tab none :

Active Enhancement(s)
                tab tab none :

тechniques
                tab tab none :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scream! When the pressure breaks me....
When it's too hard to see...
When I feel like I'm at the end of my rope....
One more time....
Scream!

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lara Kimikura

Guild Master of Blue Pegasus

Wizard Saint

"When the rain falls I've arrived."

Lara's Theme

User Image

TIMESKIP===> It had been two and a half months since the battle at the museum and it had only made it harder after finding out that they were unable to obtain the information needed on the staff. They had even had been unable to try to find the location of the dark guilds and Lara knew this was something was very bad. There was also tragedy as well as they lost Aries to the effect of the lava and knew this only helped them to become stronger as a result. Kyro and herself had traveled back along with Aries's body in order to break the news of their lost guild mate and also what had happened to Alyssa. She also found out how Shirou was now gone on a long trip by postcard and wished him safety in his wandering. Not long after, they all mourned and had buried Aries in a grave near their guild hall. Things had gone back to normal as they could be and all gotten ready for the ball also along with training.

She was now among those arriving at the ball at the palace in her blue ball gown and smiled as she remembered how she was asked by Marcus to be his date. She had agreed and would be waiting there at the ball for him to arrive as she had been told that he would be late as he was expecting someone at the guild. She had understood and was smiling as she looked at everyone who was there at the present moment. She knew that anything could happen and was ready just in case. She smiled and then saw Alssya near the door and smiled. She headed over there and saw how she and one of her spirits were dressed very beautiful in a dress and tux. "Hi, Alssya and Monkey, you two look beautiful tonight. How are you?" She said and smiled at them.

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Sphinxy
Alssya

Canny Trickster

User Image
Adam Connell
Sabertooth Gunner

Adam sighed as he got out of the carriage with other members of his guild. Straightening his coat and vest, he adjusted real quick. Probably not the best attire for a ball, but it was all formal wear, just worn informally. That was abut the best anyone was going to get Adam into a suit. Not only this, but a big celebration made him nervous, so he had more weapons out on his person than normal, including his sword the zakusushi. Though he was wearing it more for style than practical use, it also sent a message not to screw with him. The sword did put off a strong dark presence though, to those who could sense it, yet Adam did not seem the least bit bother by it. He had several more guns and knives and ammunition on his person, just in case. He really didn't like big celebrations that involved nobles or royals, too much opportunity for Chaos.

Up till now, he was fine, been training the last 2 and a half months, really digging in deep to his magical limits, physical abilities, skills and shooting skills. He's advanced fairly well, but he still didn't feel it was enough. But then again he got some training in how to use his newly found Zakusushi. That was a plus, but during that their guild master and Akira was nowhere to be found recently, much to his dismay, he felt so helpless... He had trained harder, wanting to do something to find them. But he had no idea where to start or where to look. Still though, he felt like he could take on anything now...except this. Looking up at the Palace, he cleared his throat slightly and calmed hmself. It was only a party, only a party, only a party. He just had to keep tellig himself that, that's all, and he'll be fine. Right? He hoped so....

Looking to the others around, he loosened up a bit before walkig forward into the palace to take part of this event...

┏▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┓
Company: who knows
Equipped: Attire, Colt Customs with ammo (hidden), Double Bayonet Knives (hidden), Revolver with Ammo (hidden), Zakusushi (On left hip)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff