Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Shouudenji

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
Sometimes I stare up at the sky and wonder if somewhere you to are looking up to

Akira Scarlet,the fang of sabertooth

User Image

Location: Indra. Sabertooth guild. Looking at the Sabertooth guild’s mission board.

It had been a long time since Akira had taken on any requests and truefully she had become a little bored of just sitting there waiting. What she was waiting for even she wasn’t too sure of and so here she was, standing in front of the requests and looking for one that interested her

She had no need for money; the guild provided her with housing and food...most days anyhow. Anything the red haired swordswoman couldn’t find she made due without. She found a mission; a simple fetch request for a few ingredients in a well known monster infested area, and took it, not bothering to tell anyone. They’d know it was her simply because she was one of the few left who actually bothered taking requests, especially by herself. She wasn’t known to ask people to tag along, not since the incident 5 years ago.

The guild master had been called to a meeting and had taken the remaining s-class wizards as well. Most of the others above b-class were already out on missions, expected to return any time in the next couple weeks.

She was so preoccupied by her thoughts that at first she didn’t notice someone walking into the guild, until she almost collided with the figure.

“I’m terribly sorry..I should have looked where I was going.” She smiled at the black haired girl. “I’m Akira Scarlet.Can I help you with anything?” It wasn’t to often someone from outside the guild payed Sabertooth a visit and she wondered if this woman wished to join them. Akira was always excited to see a new face, it meant the possibility of a new friend..Or at the very least a friendly rival.

Somehow I know one day we shall meet again.Under the same stars once more

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kanako Hiruma

Plant Mage of Sabertooth

“If you plant your crops in the weather of pride they will grow tall and fall down. Take away pride and your dreams will stand.”

User Image
Kanako's Theme

Kanako was just looking around for the guild master and saw some of the others who were there at the guild hall. She trying to see if the guild master was among them and knew that she could be there possibly. She then felt a girl almost collide with her and then saw it was a red haired girl who had a piece of paper in her hand. She the apologized for not paying attention and introduced herself as Akira Scarlet. She heard her ask if she could help with anything and said "It is alright. My name is Kanako Hiruma and I was wondering where the guild master was. I want to join Sabertooth and know I need their permission to join." She looked blankly at the girl and waited for her response.

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
Sometimes I stare up at the sky and wonder if somewhere you to are looking up

User Image

“The master’s not here right now. It seems all the guild master’s were called to a meeting In Era. However you can feel free to make yourself at home if you want. I can even show you around”

Despite having picked a request she didn’t mind staying behind for a little bit. If she took too long the request could always be pinned back up on the board and she could do another one later on. Besides, with most of the stronger mages gone she was technically in charge of the guild, having lived there most of her life she knew the rules well enough.

“So. Why ya want to join Sabertooth in the first place?” She knew it was a question the master would ask and wanted to know the answer herself, even if she didn’t have permission to allow people into the guild.You had to be an S-class in order to have permission for things like that.

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kanako Hiruma

Plant Mage of Sabertooth

“If you plant your crops in the weather of pride they will grow tall and fall down. Take away pride and your dreams will stand.”

User Image
Kanako's Theme

Kanako listened as Akira explained how the guild master was away in Era with the other guild masters. She nodded in understanding and heard her say how she could make herself at home. She heard her say how she could show her around if she wanted to and nodded to that. She kept on her mask and then heard her ask why she wanted to join. She had figured that she would be asked by the guild master this question but was ready anytime to answer. "I would appreciate you showing me around the guild. I will wait here at the guild then for the master to return then. The reason I want to join is because I like the atmosphere that is in this guild. I do not care for the rowdiness of the Fairy tail guild and wanted to join a guild where I would not have to deal with the rowdiness. I also want to make sure no person would have to do what I have done to stop the dark mages." She said and waited for her response.

Dedicated Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Nariko Yoshida
Sabertooth Guild Master and Wizard Saint

tab A red haired sighed as she walked through the streets of Indra towards the Sabertooth Guild. Nariko had recently arrived after her meetings with the Council. At first it was nothing bad, they were mostly about the coming anniversary and a couple of attacks from monsters. It was her last meeting that left her with empty pockets. Her guild was tasked with eliminating an extremely dangerous that had been terrorizing a town. She took the job, went by herself and successfully completed it but not without causing a bit more damage to the town. To remedy the situation, she had to pay for the damages and decided to do so from her own pockets. It was only a couple of small empty buildings.....Besides, I wasn't the one who destroyed them! Pulling a small gourd from the inside of her kimono's sleeves, Nariko pulled the top off with her teeth and took a swill of the saké.

tab After placing the stopper back on and the gourd back into the sleeve, she looked up and saw the guild in the distance. She did a little window shopping to see what the local merchants had before heading towards the guild. She was running low on her sewing supplies so Nariko began making mental notes on what supplies were currently in stock. Also, as usual, she made a quick stop to a shop to admire a beautiful black silk cloth adorned with a pattern of white flowers. The owner of the shop always asks if she was going to buy to which she would always reply, "Not today unfortunately." As she arrived at the front doors of the guild, took another swill of her saké and pushed the doors open.

"I hope everyone behaved while I was away!"

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"....ime to wake up my prince" Came a very familiar and very monotone sounding voice. Where did he know that voice and why did it sound so far away?

"It's time to wake up my prince" Came the voice once again. Groaning the S-class mage turned over on his side to ignore the voice all the while mumbling something about 'five more minutes'.

"Forgive me my prince but you must wake up" Said the voice before cold chains wrapped around his sleeping form and flung him from his bed. "You can punish me later my prince but you need to get ready for the day."

Groaning at his sudden removal from his comfortable bed Rowen Dorada, one of Fairy Tail's S-class mages, sat up and yawned loudly as he scratched his head while staring at the short haired human looking maid. "You know Virgo there is such as thing as waking me up in the normal way" Rowen yawned while standing up.

Virgo herself had already finished making his bed before taking out his clothes for the day. "You can punish me now if you wish, my prince" Virgo said still in that same stiff tone she often used when talking to anyone. "Though I insist that you hurry and get to the guild there may be new jobs posted on the board"

Never failing with logic, despite her masochistic nature, Virgo was often the voice of reason despite her oddities. As one of the few Celestial spirits Rowen had contracted with Virgo was one he relied upon normally since she could do domesticated chores and could sew any torn clothing. Heck she even sometimes brought him clothing from the Celestial Spirit world should his be too damaged to repair.

Nodding at Virgo's suggestion Rowen quickly went to do the typical morning rituals before getting dressed. "Is there any breakfast?" He asked stepping out of the bathroom now fully dressed and only slightly more awake.

Virgo slowly shook her head and bowed, raise one hand over her heart in apology. "I deeply apologize my prince, I spent my time here trying to wake you up so I had no time to make breakfast" She said, eyes closed and not so much looking apologetic as she was looking expectant for punishment. "Please feel free to punish me harshly later"

"N-no that's alright Virgo I'll just grab something on the way or at the guild" Rowen replied hastily shaking his head no at her offer for being punished. Why couldn't she just be an ordinary maid?

"Understood my prince, have a good day"

With that Virgo finally disappeared into a thin cloud of mist before returning to the Spirit World.

Finally left alone Rowen picked up his key ring, the four golden keys on it jingling as he moved around, before slipping on his boots and then leaving his residence. Hopefully things would go well today. Then again he was home in Magnolia, what could possibly go wrong right?

----

After a short walk, complete with getting a breakfast from the local baker, Rowen arrived at the guild hall just in time to witness Anastasia and Kharisma talking to what appeared to be a new applicant. Grinning in his usual manner Rowen walked up until he was just behind the small new girl, his arms crossed over his chest, before doing something that probably irked the living crap out of his guild mates.

"Good morning!" He shouted causing some of the guild members to jump in their seats a bit before turning and giving him the evil glare, though none of them tried anything yet since there were three girls currently in their way of getting to him.

"Rowen"

"Virgo"

"Aries"

"Aquarius"

"Libra"

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Kaito Inazuma

"I see myself the way you remember me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand I see you the way I remember you-"

██████████████xx██████████████xx██████████████

Jack was about to rush at Kaito, he was just waiting for that moment so he could end it quickly. But they were interrupted by someone shouting to stop. Kaito looked over and said, "Why should...". He stopped mid-sentence because he saw who he was speaking to, the guild master. He nervously chuckled and apologized. His eyes set on Jack when he began to speak."You're lucky you aren't worth my time" Jack said before he stormed out of the guild hall. Kaito slightly chuckled at the sight of him walking away. It was just like him to walk away from a fight, take the easy way out. Just like on the quest they had done. While Kaito was fighting a monster he was sitting there waiting. Just that pissed off Kaito, while he was risking his life Jack just stood there. He was lucky the beast didn't harm Kaito or they would have been fighting right then and there. He could get over that after some time, but then he had to try to take more then half of the reward. Kaito let out a deep sigh, and looked at the guild master again. "Sorry for the commotion master". Once he cleared his head and took in deep breaths he calmed down a bit. He noticed that if he did end up fighting Jack, he would have caused problems for the rest of the guild. With that he took a seat at a near by table.

██████████████xx██████████████xx██████████████

Location: Lamia Scale's Guild Hall | Company: Anyone in the Guild hall | Feelings: Calm/size] OoC: Sorry it's not the longest also when i talk it's in bold and when Jack talks it's just black

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
Sometimes I stare up at the sky and wonder if somewhere you to are looking up

User Image

Akira was about to inquire further about Kanako’s statement when she heard the door open and saw the woman standing there. “Master! Welcome back. I hope the meeting wasn’t too tedious.” She knew from listening in on the S-class wizards that each guild master didn’t particularly enjoy going to Era. Unfortunately it was part of their job as guild masters.

“It seems we have someone who wishes to join the guild.” She thought that knowledge might cheer Nariko up. She seemed a little down,or maybe she was just tired

She turned her attention back to Kanako. “That’s Nariko. Guild master of Sabertooth and an all around awesome person.” Her pride in the guild was obvious and she clearly respected the older woman. “It seems you’re in luck..Don’t worry I’ll still show you around once you and the master are done talking.”

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
[ MARCUS User Image WRIGHT ]
[ GUILD MASTER OF QUATRO CERBERUS ]

Why can't the violence ever end.
                                    Don't you have an answer my friend.
                                    When the time come I will fight.
                                    But until then, let's enjoy the night.

Yes, the liquor was nor mixing with him and his worries started to vanish. He was no featherweight though. Why if he had been born 100 years earlier he could of given Bacchus a run for his money. He was in the middle of chugging his fifth mugs worth when he heard a familiar voice. Finishing that mug and slamming it down he said "Ah Keiji, thank you. I'm finally back" he said not knowing the man had been out on missions do to his own absence. He quickly finished Mug six before saying. "Do you want the truth... or do you want the fun version?" He asked with a bit of a grin then sighed. "Ah heck with it... I'm not in the mood for one of my stories... It was meeting after meeting after meeting. I swear, all of them must be paid their word count. 5 days of meeting and 2 days of paper word could of all been summed up with "don't cause so much damage."" he said in a rant before chugging number seven. his cheeks were flushed and the last of his tension was finally melting away. two or three more and he would finally be in a really good mood. He did leave out the part where they gave him a flyer to read to the guild and that he flushed it down a toilet.

Setting down both of his mugs and composed himself a bit better he asked "Well... that was my trip in a nutshell... How have things been here. Anything I need to know about?" He had been gone for a full week. A lot could happen in that time. As master he was responsible for everything that happened with the guild even if he was away on business. If something important happened he needed to know.

[ WHERE ] Driftberg Town: Quatro Cerberus Guild
[ WITH ] Keiji Anyone at the guild
[ MAGIC REMAINING ] 99%

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
[ ALEX User Image OAK ]
[ S-RANK WOOD DRAGON SLAYER OF FAIRY TAIL ]

Every day I will think about you.
                                  And I know you will think of me too.
                                  Even if I don't return soon.
                                  We will both see the same moon.

As Miranda reminded him of what she had said before, Alex's smile vanished. "Sorry Mom... But he had told me if I needed anything from the house to help me fight, I could have it... and I needed a quick meal. I didn't know it was a support beam." He said looking regretful, like a kid being scorned by a parent. He really hated causing her trouble. Miranda was the one that invited him to the guild in the first place and taught him about human culture. Oakken had never taught him about any of that. He walked over to the desk and set down a bundle of money. "Here, I hope this will help." he said with a smile. it was the 1.5 million jewel reward from the mission. The town was the one that commissioned him not the man, so they still paid him for the job done. It might even be enough to rebuild most of the house.

He turned to see Jack and Kaito starting a fight. Alex smiled and was considering joining the fun. After all to him fights were just fun and games. He never took them seriously. Thankfully for everyone the Guild Master spoke up and put a stop to it. "Awwww, your no fun Mom" he said before sighing and taking another bite out of the door.

[ WHERE ] Goldburrow Town: Lamia Scale Guild
[ WITH ] Luna, Kaito, Anyone at the guild
[ CONDITION ] 100%
[ MAGIC ENERGY ] 100%

Invisible Hunter

𝕯ella ida

Midnight Hourglass: A Class Mage

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image
                                                      Della looked around the guild hall she was in and wondered idly if she would get sent out any time soon. The last assignment didn’t exactly go ever well, and it ended with the target getting picked up by a pair of Rune Knights that weren’t even supposed to be there in the first place. But, anyhow, the small girl had jump straight back to the guild after that incident. After all, her job was simply to observe and follow, never was she told to actually interfere. Della had always prided herself on following her orders to the letter. She couldn’t suppress the slight shiver that ran down her spin without her consent. It was hard not to feel the sinking cold that came with being under the ground. But those were the lengths that they had to go in order to promise safety, and Della understood that. Just because she understood something, it did not mean that she had to like it.

With a sight the black haired girl looked down and started fiddling with a few of the charms on her wrist, she looked at two in particular. One was a spider that she used more often than not to listen in on conversations that she was not in range to hear, and the other was a bear that she commonly used for self defense. It had been a while since she has made herself another charm and she was starting to wonder if maybe it was a good idea to try something new this time. She always wondered if she could make a charm that would work as an animal or being that was no longer around. Like maybe a dragon. It wouldn’t have the same powers as a normal dragon, but she had a feeling it would distract people long enough to get something done. The girl sighed again as she let the charms go and leaned her head against the table in front of her. She really didn’t know what to do.

Location:Web Valley at the Midnight Hourglass guild
                                                      With: Anyone who is at her guild
                                                      ((ooc: Yay, a new rp! It’s been too long! Hope you like Della.))

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kanako Hiruma

Plant Mage of Sabertooth

User Image
Kanako's Theme

Kanako looked at Akira and then heard another voice ask loudly how she hoped everyone behaved while she was gone. She turned to look in the direction of the voice and saw it was a red haired woman who was wearing a black kimono and holding a katana as well. She then looked at Akira as she greeted the woman as Master and figured that she was the guild master. She listened to her telling the guild master that someone wanted to join meaning Kanako and nodded as she explained that the guild master's name was Nariko. She heard her say how she was guild master of the guild and all around awesome perfect. She nodded blankly to Akira saying how she would show her after she talked to Nariko and headed over to where the woman was. "My name is Kanako Hiruma. I wish to join your guild, Master Nariko." She said and waited hopefully for Nariko's response.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
No one can run away, if you run away you can't move forward
In each heart, they wait for the finishing time
No matter how many seasons pass... Even if the eras change...
We won't lose our colors till we reach that day!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kharisma Loxar
Water Dragon Slayer

User Image

Kharisma listened to Luna's reason for joining Fairy Tail, she seemed honest enough to her at least but hearing what magic she used surprised her. "Healing magic you say? Well that's amazing!" She said smiling, "As for your reason, you are honest and, like I said before, you look pretty reliable so welcome to the guild! Follow me and we'll get you marked up, I'll inform the master about you when they get back." She said before walking off to get the guild stamp but stopped when Rowen arrived and shouted good morning causing some people to jump. "Mornin' Rowen." She greeted, "Try not to scare our new guild-mate Luna with your shouting please." She commented before going to getting the guild stamp, if Luna followed her she'd stamp her to make her an official member of the guild.

Who's around me?: Anyone at Fairy Tail
What's going on in my head?: Relaxed
Where in the world am I?: Magnolia, Fairy Tail

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab none :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Turn tears to Reverse, you'll Re:birth...
Now open your eyes.....
Ah, if you can feel the brightness...
Evolution Reverse/Re:birth...
If you take a step forward a new future will be born right here...

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I can't erase it anymore...
It follows me everywhere I go....
It's like a mask I don't want to wear anymore....
I think I've found a way to let it go....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miranda Strauss
Take-Over/Archive Mage

User Image

Miranda looked to both Jack and Kaito, the two had backed down which was good cause if they fought in the guild hall she'd step in. Lamia Scale was not Fairy Tail where brawls were the norm, they were suppose to be more tactful but people were people after all so butting heads was expected. When Kaito apologized she nodded to him, "Whatever issues you have with one another work them out like civilized individuals, I'm not going to tolerate fights in our guild hall. Okay?" She told Kaito then looked to Alex as he spoke, she sighed a little knowing that he honestly didn't know what he had eaten. "Just don't let it happen again okay? I don't want the Council breathing down my neck like they do to Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, and Quatro Cerberus. Heard that their guild-masters got called to Era because of the property damage some of their members have been inflicting as of late, we've been lucky so far only to get warnings." She explained then sighed again looking towards her stack of papers.

Noticing that Alex left a pile of jewels on her desk she sighed again, "I'm sure it'll cover it with a lot left over." She said to Alex, she knew he didn't know much about money so she handled his money for him and gave him an allowance but it was really his earnings that he gets for completing jobs. "Now then I better get back to work, still got a lot to do." She said before going back into her office, she complains a lot about the amount of work she gets but someone had to do it. It was her responsibility as guild-master after all.

Who's around me?: Anyone in the guild
What's going on in my head?: Flustered
Where in the world am I?: Goldburrow Town, Lamia Scale

Quote:

Active Soul
                tab tab none :

Active Enhancement(s)
                tab tab none :

тechniques
                tab tab none :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scream! When the pressure breaks me....
When it's too hard to see...
When I feel like I'm at the end of my rope....
One more time....
Scream!

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Luna Kingston

Wind Mage of Fairy Tail

The wind is like the golden breath of the world; when it blows, we feel that the world is alive and so are we!

User Image
Luna's Theme

Luna heard footsteps come from behind and stop right behind her. She then jumped quite a bit after she heard loud male voice greet morning and tried to stop her quickly beating heart She was about to see who it was when she heard something that mad her blush in embarrassment as she was complimented for having healing magic and then smiled as she heard Kharisma say how she was welcome to guild as she was honest and reliable. She smiled as she nodded happily when she said to follow her to get the Fairy Tail Guild mark. She started to follow her after she started to walk away after saying how she would inform the master about her when they got back. She then heard Kharisma greet the guy who managed to scare her who she learned was named Rowan and asked him not scare her with his shouting. Too late for that. She thought and tried to catch up as she had stopped to stop her heart from beating so quickly after being scared. She managed to get where Kharisma was and smiled at her excitedly.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas