Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

Seth StormChild
Water Dragon Slayer
With:Alexander

User Image

Seth Stayed in the shadows watching the Cathedral from a distance using Eyes of The Water Dragon The cathedral it self was fairly large with a cemetery to the right of it the whole place looked fairly clean and the monks did the rounds at the same time for the past two days as he had been there and he had seen the boy that had taken cloud walking around every once in awhile outside the cathedral and that tipped him off on clouds location so he was going to head back to fairy tail and report what he saw. He was still fairly close to it but close to the train tracks now.

((EDITED FOR ACCURACY))

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia saw Ichiro talking to Mihone and Miko. She heard that Miko was looking for Cloud. Her eyes widened and went over to where they were. "So you were looking for Cloud? Did you get any leads on where he could be?" she said with hope as she did feel guilty for not able to protect him. She looked at Miko with hopeful eyes.

Leita's Theme
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
Linnae Umbra Adsecula
Beauty such as this can hide deadly secrets...

It had been a busy and exciting five days for Linnae, though a bit tiring. Upon her return to the guild, she had found Quorra, already showing the signs of pregnancy in her chambers. And the girl had been ravenous, and thus the great cook off had begun, with Linnae languishing all of her prodigious cooking skills and all of her free time to keeping up with the voraciousness of Quorra and thier unborn daughter. The baby grew fast, rapidly, and large, and as such Linnae was cooking almost constantly while Quorra was awake, taking small bites her and there from the prisoners she was preparing in all of their fatty and nutritious glory. The meat was cooked, for Quorra's tastes, and she even enjoyed the dishes, despite the main ingredient being human flesh. While she ate, Linnae cooked, and she managed to get sparse moments of sleep during the times Quorra was asleep, but they never lasted long, as she always awoke to have food ready for when Quorra awoke. Quorra had swollen up massively over the five days, looking almost full term with twins. She had also grown closer to Linnae over the five days, and the two of them were now very close to one another, despite Quorra's initial aversion to her.

This was a day that began for Linnae like any other, and she was in the kitchen preparing a plethora of dishes for Quorra upon her waking, having a pair of pretty girls she had decided to spare cart the dishes out around the bed for ease of access. She wanted Quorra straining herself as little as possible, as she was still uncertain how this pregnancy would end up. She finished off her early morning preparations, and slumped down exhausted in a chair beside the bed. She inhaled and exhaled slowly, fighting back the fatigue that caring for Quorra and their daughter had brought on. Several of her parasites surged through her, injecting her bloodstream with various different chemicals to enhance her energy and stamina, and both of those had also grown due to the circlet, which she had fused to her skull as to never lose. Even with these increases in strength and energy however, it was a struggle to keep going. Once thier daughter was born, things would finally begin to settle down, and Linnae would finally be able so sleep soundly for a day or so to recover.

...So remember, beauty is only skin deep.
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Bow before the Queen!

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sahara Senji

User Image

User Image
User Image

The Trail's that i walk through and face

"Yea i guess your right" sahara said when her sister commented on the dress.She continued to look. She laughed when her sister when she said they would be the the bells at the ball. "Right we will" said chifumi as she kept looking. She soon found a nice orange dress with spiraling white strips. "Look at this on chifumi" said sahara holding it out for her sister to look at. Orange was always a color that interested sahara but she never had much reason to wear it alot. When chifumi asked that sahara not drink to much she sighed. Then she had a wonderful idea. "I wont drink that much if...you talk to a few guy's at the ball" said sahara with a grin as she looked over to chifumi.

...Are that of a God

Im with:Chifumi

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tyson Strauss
Take Over Mage

User Image

It had been a stressful five days for the mages of Lamia Scale, their master still hadn't returned yet they persevered somehow, they always manage to pull together when it counts. Tyson had spent the week fixing up the four-wheeler in case of an emergency had popped up again, most of the engine parts had to be cleaned and replaced so he made it a priority to get this vehicle fixed. Once it was up to snuff he was able to get what he needed together for the ball in Magnolia Town but there was one thing, or person, that he needed. A date, he planned on asking Tomo to the ball of course as he has a secret crush on her though no one knew about it or so he hoped.

He made his way to the guild hoping Tomo was there but upon entering he saw a angry Lan and her younger sister Relelia. ".....Well this is not a happy gathering." He mumbled to himself before silently shuffling off to the bar hoping to steer clear of what could be a bad situation. He sat on a stool and decided to just stay out of what mess could be really bad though for who was the question, "And the day was going so well." He thought to himself.

Who's around me?: Lan, Relelia
What's going on in my head?: Elated
Where in the world am I?:Lamia Scale Guild

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

Gekko

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
[ Tomo Milkovich ]
I threw a wish in the well
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell
And now you're in my way

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Excitement and joy spread through the Lamia Scale mage as she twirled around in her dress. Dressing up, especially for dances was this girl's hobbie or rather talent. There was something so captivating to her about dances and balls, that even as a child she had always dreamed of going to the most royal of royal balls. Looking in her mirror, a large smile spread across her face as she ran her hands down her body. I look so cute! I hope it's okay for tonight. She thought, letting out a deep sigh. Looking around she spotted her mask on a small table. Quickly she walked over and took the small mask in her hand. Realizing that it was getting time for them to leave, Tomo quickly left the room heading down the hallway. Making sure not to step on the dress as she walked.

Hearing the sounds of her fellow guildmates as she entered into the main hall, a small smile spread across her face. She could feel her nerves start to work on her with every step. The clicking of her heals soon stopped as she came into the same room as everyone else. Looking around she spotted Lan and some unknown blond female. However it was Lan's outfit that caught Tomo's attention. "Ahh! Lan, you look so adorable!" She said running over to the girl. She wanted to give the girl a hug, but remembered that they were going to a ball and one's attire needed to be perfect. Placing her hands in front of her she looked the fellow guildmate up and down, studyingt the woman's attire rather than body. Hearing Lan ask the new commer how she found her, Tomo titled her head to the side. "Lan, who's your friend?" She said with a curiou smile. The sudden sound of Tyson's voice quickly caused Tomo to turn in the man's direction. "Tyson!? She said rather excitedly, as she clapped her hands together

Mood: Happy / Excited
Company: Lan / Tyson / Releia
Theme: Call Me Maybe
Outfit: wearing

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shackled and Chained, my soul feels stained I can't explain got an itch on my brain lately my whole aim is to maintain and regain control of my mainframe....
My blood's boiling, it's beating out Propane my train of thought's more like a runaway train...I'm in a fast car drivin' in the fast lane I'm in the rain and I might just hydroplane

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chifumi Senji
"Sky Dragon Slayer"
User Image

Chifumi looked at the dress Sahara was holding up, thinking for a moment before smiling. "Is there another one just like that?" She asked before walking over to her sister, "Just hope they have another one in my size..." She said to herself thoughtfully as she examined the dress, it wasn't plain or too risque for her taste so it was perfect though she hoped there was another one then both twins would dress alike. When Sahara said that she'd not drink as much if she would talk to some guys at the ball, she had to admit her sister pretty much had her on this one. "If only to keep her from drinking excessively." She thought before sighing, "Alright I will but I get to choose what guys okay? I mean it Sahara!" She declared firmly before looking for the exact same dress Sahara had picked out, still she couldn't get over this feeling about the ball. All the light guilds were invited and that could mean trouble, she would hate for something to happen with all those civilians there.

Can't be alone all the time: Sahara
What's bugging me this time?: Excited
Where have I wandered to now?: Clover Town; Store

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rise up! The blue sky is scorched until it's deep red
I'll show you the value of this love for you, if our gazes can connect..
Nobody, not one person's freedom can be taken away
If I decide on my limit, then for you, I say it's without limit.

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
▫ ▫ Lilith Heartfilia

User Image
User Image

The time had come yet again. Except this time, their was a masquerade ball going on. Now she had been asked to dress up, but she refused. If a battle ensued, there was no way she would be able to move in a large gown. As such she sat down at the table and sighed. A cup of water had been brought over from the bar in means of at least keeping her entertained. The guild was seemingly too quiet at the moment which made it a little uncomfortable. Though she could not say much as she was rarely in the guild given the difficulty of her various quests. One question, however, did plague her mind. What of her sisters? Should she expect to see them there as well?

User Image

Mood: Calm
Talking to: No one
Heroic Spirits Summoned:

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Miko Dreyer

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image
We are fairy tail...

Miko continued her work with mishone as she sat down. She then looked up and saw ichiro approach her and looked up. She quickly took a sip of her coffee as the lack of sleep started to get to her. Mishone looked down into her paper's as her shyness started to kick in. "I have no choice as guild master i must make an appearance at this sort of thing" said miko as she finished her coffee. "Mishone dear would you mind grabbing me another" miko asked now leaning on her arm. "Yes miss miko no problem" said mishone getting up to grab more coffee. When ichiro asked abou cloud miko paused slightly. "Yes for the last couple night's" said the girl as she looked down. Her head was only brought up by leita's word's. It took miko a long time to respond. "No i have'nt found anything, im sorry" said the guild master quietly. "Here is your coffee" said mishone as she returned.

...We stand tall

Im with:Mishone

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lan Heartfilia ]
You know it's never too late
Get up and start all over again
You know it's never too late
There's got to be a better way
Don't settle for the cold and rain
It's not too late to start again
Find a way to smile and never let it get away

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Watching as her sister began to run towards her, she brought a hand up as she went to hug her, taking a step back to maintain some distance from her sister. "Relelia, go back to Fairy Tail." She urged, her voice rather stern. As she remarked on how she had never joined Fairy tail, she averted her cerulean hues as her sister mentioned her worry over her being missing, and so she had gone to Mermaid Heel, were two of its mages helped her in finding where she was. "Just my luck..." She muttered under her breath, cursive thoughts directed at the two mages running through her head. Lan looked back towards her sister as she asked why she hadn't told her she was leaving, again glancing away as she took note of her tone, which sounded angry. "Because I knew you'd try and stop...or you'd go and tell father." At being asked why she didn't join Fairy Tail, her eyes narrowed and she whipped her head back towards Relelia and snapped "What makes you think I want to join such a loud and rowdy guild?" Heaving an exasperated sigh, she again turned away, glancing towards Tomo, shaking her head in response to her question, unable to bring herself to say that the girl was her sister. "Look, if you're here to try and convince me to join Fairy Tail, you might as well leave, because it's not happening."

Mood: Worried, Uneasy
Company: Relelia
Outfit
Mask

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image

"Hm?" After she'd read out the name etched on the diamond, she blinked, watching as the gem lit up and tiny orbs of light hovered above it for a moment, and then suddenly flew at one another, merging together into one, shifting form until it started taking the shape of a person. After a moment, the light grew brighter, and she squeezed her eyes shut, shielding them from the light. When she reopened them, they widened, a gasp escaping her lips as she looked upon a winged female standing before her, and she could do nothing but gape at the being, who addressed her as 'mistress' and asked what she wished of her. "What I...wish?" Stella inquired, her eyes never leaving the female as she began circling around her, examining her. "A-are you some kind of spirit?" Coming around full circle, the brunette had a smirk on her face, folding her arms across her chest as she began looking around. "Okay, Relelia! You can come out any time now, I know it's you! This woman is another one of your Celestial Spirits, isn't she?"

Mood: Slightly Drunk, Startled
Company: Serapha
Outfit
Mask

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image

She sat at her desk in her office, elbows on the surface as she clasped her hands together her mouth hidden away behind them as she stared pensively at an invitation she had 'received' for the masquerade ball being hosted at the Cardia Cathedral in Fairy Tail. There was only one, and she intended to give it to Kinio, so that he could appear as a guest. Behind her, hanging from a coat hanger behind her, was a blue blouse and matching blue skirt, a uniform, as she would be posing as one of the food servers. Next to it was a formal suit for Kinio. She had a mask for him as well, currently stored in the top right drawer of her desk. "..." She had her suspicions. That magic totem Mother Caliope was to receive, it could very well be one of the artifacts sought after by Acnologia. 'What is the Council thinking, announcing it in such a way? Are they trying to goad Acnologia?' Hearing the door to her office open, Lakisha lifted her head, unclasping her hands and setting them on the desk as she looked towards the Wizard Saint. "Kinio, we have a mission." Placing a hand on the invitation, she slid it across towards him. "We're going to the Cathedral." Leaving the invitation in the corner of her dress, she leaned back, prying open her desk drawer and removing the mask, setting it down next to his invitation. "You'll pose as a guest. Keep on eye on the Council members. They're the ones handing out the totem, so one of them must have it."

Mood: Wary, Anxious
Company: No one
Outfit
Mask

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia looked down and said " Okay, thank you for telling me, Miko. I appreciate it." She smiled sadly and went back to the table she was at. She felt fresh tear start to form as they were tears of guilt and worry. She knew that she had made a promise to protect her fellow guild mates with her life and she felt like she letting down that promise.

Leita's Theme
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Relelia "Rele" Heartfilia
Fairy Tail

Locaᴛion: Lamia Scale
With:Cleopatra, Lan
Current Summon Spirit:None

"Sister...

Rele looked shocked when her sister stopped her. She could only listen and look shocked and upset. Why....why did she always to this? Why did Lan always push her away? All she wanted was her to be there for her and accept her. Her dad did have his problems but Rele put up with it for their sake. "I don't care if father gets angry, I missed you!" she yelled back in the same surprised tone. Rele blocked out the other two people for now and focused squarely on her sister. Her final comment made her stop though and stand in place. For a moment the girl went silent before reaching for her Celestial Spirit keys and holding them in front of her. The key was for Scorpio and she held it firmly out. "Then I challenge you..." she said coldly, her eyes had started watering. She was holding back crying to focus. "If I win then your coming home with me!" she yelled sternly.

"Where did you go?"

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
Serapha Ultio Angelus
From time eternal, I have served...

Serapha frowned slightly at Stella's confusion, but no order had been yet given, so she was able to answer her questions without fear of returning to her prison. "Spirit? No, I am no spirit, you called my name and freed me from my prison, did you not?" She rose back up to her full height. "I am she whose name is on the pendant you hold. I am Serapha, Serapha Ultio Angelus. You have called me, and thus I must serve. You have called, and I have answered. So I ask again, how may I serve you mistress? I am bound to obey any order you give." It looked like the girl was a touch more superstitious then Serapha had anticipated, even with the book. So it was sometimes, but surely she could be swayed to believe. "Do you not believe me? Give me an order, any order, then order me to continue to serve. Allow me to show you the truth in my words..." She did mean any order. Such was the punishment that had been handed down to her so many centuries ago. "If I am not being too bold mistress... Who is this Relelia you are calling for?" Some of her previous masters and mistresses had frowned upon her asking them questions, and punished her by giving her excruciatingly painful orders. She had an ingrained caution towards asking questions of masters of whom she was unsure of, and this girl had unseated her expectations.

What is your wish my master?
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
The reckoning has begun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out