Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Medea Argos
"Mother Caliope"

User Image

Medea went through her daily chores in the church until she heard Viper's voice in her ear. It was very light, not enough for anyone else to hear it but enough for her to understand him clearly. Before they had left on their separate missions Medea had given Viper a scroll she had placed a power seal on. It served two purposes one was to help Viper take up the poison of the lake, in case he couldn't handle it himself. But if he was able to it would be used as a signal to summon the rest of Black Ogre's sister guild, The Black Knights .

"Do you still have that scroll? If you do use it when you see Fairy Tail's reinforcements commence their attack. That's the signal, from there on feel free to spread your magic over them like the rain. And enjoy yourself~" It was quite simple really, Medea knew Fairy Tail would have back up, and Linnae should theoretically be more than capable of pressing them even on her own. With that said Viper would be acting as the difference maker that would crush their back up with his new found poison. Their strategy was full proof. And to top it off no one even knew Viper was there. Even the seal activating would just look like a little flash of light. No one would usually pay heed to it except for the second dark guild waiting in hiding.

With that Medea's communication lacryma disintegrated as her dark magic consumed it. That was all Viper needed really, Medea knew how capable he was, he needed minimal orders to do a good job. Viper would hear a little bit of static on the other end and then dead noise, to him that would basically mean to use his impeccable judgement.

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User ImageUser Image

Chris waited for Satoru's response before he suddenly heard Mishone's voice and the image of the battlefield coming form the communication lacryma she had linked. " Sigh it's only been two minutes; they're already getting trounced?" As Chris listened to the rest of the report from Mishone he finally got the mold for the giant chocolate statue of himself ready that Ichiro left behind. Now that all the chocolate figurines were ready they were put in the large freezer out in the back and Chris set the flame on the pork chops to a light simmer just to keep them slowly cooking. "Should be ready by the time we're back." Chris confirmed as he thought of the time even the worst case scenario would take.

Mishone wouldn't hear a response from Christian for a few minutes until he twirled around spell breaker and did exactly what Arthas told him. As the knife attempted to pierce the book a large shock wave shot Chris back with a loud crack spell breaker had disintegrated and all they managed to do was leave a "scratch" on the book. Chris felt a large amount of energy starting to leak out as he sighed; well crap... that can't be good. As he looked around he got an idea though, maybe he could use this energy leak in the field? At the very least the other guilds would be there so he could get their opinions on this. When he finally returned to the communication lacryma and answered Mishone he sighed. "Alright, give me the coordinates and link me to a live image of the area please?"

As Mishone did just that Christian found the perfect spot for himself to teleport to. Luckily Mishones computer had registered the location of the artifact so even if people forgot it was there the computer still had its location registered. To Chris though it looked like a nice clear area to teleport to. What he didn't know was that his choice of teleportation was right in front of the quatro cerberus guild master as well as the artifact. When Chris teleported he could see so much Chaos... it was amazing, at the time it seemed like Linnae had shrouded herself in some of her bugs. So she probably wouldn't see Chris right now.

As Chris held out his arm his finger's traced a rune into the ear as he started chanting, "Dance and fly for freedom's light." A small string of runes started to surround Chris as his magic flowed through the field with a gentle chyme to it. The Fairy Tail mages would know immediately whose aura it was as Chris' grey eyes slowly converted to a gentle sea green while the runes shaped themselves into a light yellow glowing magic seal. "Tear the sky and dumb the tide. Icarion's Rite!" With that chant a giant lightning bolt shaped like a man with wings attacked to his arms would shoot down from the sky into the giant mass of insects. Upon contact it wold explode sending a spray of weaker bolts into all the other insects around Linnae and finally, with Linnae being the closest to the insects, every single one of those bolts would then converge on her , creating a large electric explosion essentially shocking another giant group of dark mages. As well as a couple rune knights who didn't listen to the Fairy tail mage's order's to retreat back a bit.

Chris whistled as he looked at the book. That was one of his bigger nukes but he felt like he hadn't done much at all, so the magic really was free flowing from this thing as he spoke to the book for a second. "You may be a b***h... but you're a handy lil b***h!" He then turned to the rest of his fairies. "Hey guys... you know your lunch is waiting on me right?" He complained as he watched the smoke carefully to catch any movements from his target. Hopefully that would be enough to take out Linnae and her bugs.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Relelia "Rele" Heartfilia
Fairy Tail

Locaᴛion: Mermaid Heel
With:Cleopatra, Sahara, Chifumi
Current Summon Spirit:None

"Sister...

Rele listened to the two with interest to say the least, they were wacky and crazy for sure. If she seemed to be ignoring the comments, she wasn't, she just knew they weren't directed at her. Of course she knew even as they responded that them coming along would be not possible, or easy, seeing as they might have to be called away. "I just need information is all on where its located." she said back quickly. After the two fought over...something she had no clue why, Rele stayed quiet until Chifumi said that they would help. "R-really?" she questioned. "You don't have to its a problem." she said quickly. She didn't want to bug them if they were busy.

"Where did you go?"

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia saw a wave of bugs coming towards her and made a wave of water appear to wash out all the bugs. She growled and attacked more of the dark mages. She looked at each of her guildmates who were fighting. Her first dragon that she summoned had bloody maw from all the magi he had killed. She nodded to the dragon and he attacked with a blast of water that knocked many of magi off their feet. She felt the magical aura of chris as he arrived and grinned. She looked at her second water dragon who was standing guard in front of the artifact and ordered it to attack the woman on the beast. It let out a stream of water at the beast. Letia jumped back as Chris attacked some of the dark magi with his magic. She continued to attack with her water sword.

Leita's Theme
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThose who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

The cannon fodder of dark mages that Rayleigh was fighting had all be beaten into critical condition at his hands, he showed them no mercy what so ever. He glared at the Rune Knights around him as they were pulling injured comrades away from the battlefield and into a safe zone, some looked very ill or had strange chemical-like burns on their skin as well as odd bug bites. "Those insects...they must be coming from that swarm behind that large worm, someone must be controlling them and they must be at the center of that swarm but how can I get to them without ending up like these poor sods." He said to himself before hearing some familiar singing coming from Misaki as she fought on the other end of the caravan. "She doesn't need any help." He thought to himself as he observed the others try and fight the massive worm to no avail, he scowled and growled lowly. "Damn dark mages, to think that have a creature of this primal strength to shrug off any attack. I knew helping the Council would be a bad idea..." He grumbled angrily as he crossed his arms across his chest as he summoned his dark aura readying himself to unleash an attack. "I may have to use God Force but even then...would it be enough?" He said to himself before sensing a familiar yet annoying magic aura appear then saw the lightning strike the swarm of insects and any dark mage unlucky enough to not move not to mention a few Rune Knights. ".....Forgot to tell those fools to watch out, witless idiots." He rudely stated before taking his communication lacrima and speaking into it, "Thanks a lot Mishone, that was a real good idea calling in Chris the master of explosions." He sarcastically said before sighing heavily, it was way too soon to call him in but given the situation it was probably necessary though Chris' magic was way too volatile for this mission, "And Chris, watch where you cast those damn runes of yours. You nearly struck the caravan back here you dumbass!" He shouted angrily into the lacrima forgetting to mention that he also struck some Rune Knights, "And Mishone stop calling in extra people will you, just keep a look out for enemy reinforcements! I doubt these bugs and cannon fodder came alone!" He stated getting a bad feeling about this battle.

Putting up with certain people: Too many people
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Really infuriated
What is the place?:Caravan's Location

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

Gekko

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
[ Tomo Milkovich ]
I threw a wish in the well
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell
And now you're in my way

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

”Oh, I’m late.” The sound of a woman’s soft, yet almost child-like voice came from down the hallway. Running down the hallway, Tomoe had her hands near her chest as her skirt moved back and forth as she ran. There was some small meeting going on and she didn’t want to miss it. Something about an artifact, the guild Fairy Tale and another dark guild. From what she knew it appeared to be rather important. Of course Tomoe was never late, but she had taken a late shower and the meeting had completely slipped her mind. Hearing voices from other guild members, a small smile crept on her face. Well it sounds like they haven’t started yet. Which is good she thought with a smile. Slowing down her pace, she didn’t want to rush into the meeting and look like a complete idiot.

Knocking on the door a few times, Tomoe popped her head out from behind the door. ”I’m sorry I am late everyone. I woke up late.” She said taking a few more steps into the room, before she bowed. Returning to her normal stance, her crimson red eyes looked around the room. She could tell a few, but not all guild members were in the room, which was a relief to her. That meant that she wasn’t the only member who had been late.

Mood: Worried
Company: Hana, Shosha, Lan

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

"Yeah, right." She muttered in response to his snapping at her to shut up, rolling her eyes as she did so. Watching as he turned towards her, towering over her, she glared up at him, swinging a leg out to kick his shin as he again called her midget. "Stop calling me midget!" She growled, turning her head away, taking notice of what the other Fairies were doing, the portals nearby, as if they were planning to leave. "..." When Cloud asked her what she wanted, the blond turned her attention back onto him, pushing her hand, which still held the wrapped candy, out further towards him, she snapped back at him in response. "Just take it, you oaf!" Kraehe again rolled her eyes at his asking what it was. "What does it look like? It's candy!" Out of the corner of her, she took notice of some of the Fairies jumping through the portals, disappearing, to where, she didn't know. "Where are they going?" She inquired, gesturing towards the group with a tilt of her head in their direction. Hearing what Miko said to her, about looking like she had a date, she scowled, her eyes widening in outrage. "Li-like hell!" She exclaimed, shifting her glare onto Chris as he joined in, asking if she was a bit young for him, her face slightly red with her anger. "You're all a bunch of idiots!" She exasperatedly stated before she turned and started storming out of the guild.

Mood: Determined, Childish, Amused, Annoyed
Company: Cloud

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lan Heartfilia ]
You know it's never too late
Get up and start all over again
You know it's never too late
There's got to be a better way
Don't settle for the cold and rain
It's not too late to start again
Find a way to smile and never let it get away

User Image

As Hana responded, telling Tyson that it was just the three of them, and that they needed to be ready to go at any notice, in the case that Fairy Tail messed up, the blond sat back down and resumed sipping what was left of her herbal tea. "..." She stared impassively down at the table as the white-haired female as she suggested the likelihood of the artifact being targeted by dark mages, and thus they're being called in to help. "Hana, just try not to get distracted by any good-looking guys if we do get called out." She muttered, sounding exhausted, as she rubbed her temples with her free hand. "We'll just have to make do with the three of us." She said in response to Tyson's deeming Shosha irresponsible, leaving them when they could very well need him for this mission. Land was in the middle of sipping the remainder of her tea when a voice sounded out from the communication lacrima on the table nearby, her eyes widening as a feminine voice announced they were in need of assistance. "...!" As the blond rose to stand, she did so rather roughly, causing the chair she was sitting it to get knock back onto the floor when she pushed it back, and she nodded to Tyson as he urged Hana and herself to get to it. She moved to stand beside him as he went to the communication lacrima to respond, telling the Fairy Tail member that had called them that they were on their way, asking for their location. She had her keys with her, and her whip hung from a notch on a belt she wore. At the sound of a knock on the door, she turned her head towards Tomo as she entered, her expression serious as she listened to the girl's apology for being late, explaining that she had overslept. "Tomo, you're just in time. Fairy Tail's just requested our back up. We'll be heading out once they tell us their location."

Mood: Bored, Worried
Company: Hana, Tyson, Tomo

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image

Feeling him nod his head, one of her shoulders resting against the back of his neck, she blinked once, her gaze drifting away from Misaki and onto him, a little surprised. The last time she'd asked, he'd been opposed, and it had been Misaki who had to convince him. "..." And then Misaki piped up, suggesting Rayleigh be their team leader, causing her eyes to widen slightly as an idea came to mind. "We should form a team! For real!" As he responded to what Miko said to him, her gaze fell to the bit of floor in front of where Rayleigh stood as he denied being a hero or a champion for the people, claiming he was a dark soul that destroyed souls that were darker then his own, becoming a little disheartened. She sighed inwardly as he said this, unwinding her arms from around his neck, dropping down onto the ground behind him as she released, crossing an arm over her chest as she turned away from him, her back facing him, with a small distance of just a few inches between them. She cast a brief glance when the God Slayer made an inquiry as to who would be going into which portal. She spotted Arthas standing in front of one of them, telling Miko that he would be going on ahead, and she turned back around to watch as the white-haired male step into the portal and disappear.

After he had gone through, Stella lingered by Misaki and Rayleigh as Ichiro rushed through the portal next, followed promptly by Letia. When Rayleigh stated to her and Misaki that they would be going through next, her head whipped towards him, brown hues watching the God Slayer as he bolted into the second portal. Taking a deep breath, she balled her hands into fists before she strode forth, hesitating briefly when she stood in front of the second portal, which Rayleigh had disappeared into a moment ago, and then she jumped through, tripping over her own feet in the process, causing her to land flat on her face on the other side. "Ugh!" She groaned, dusting herself off as she hurriedly scrambled back up to her feet, eyes widening as they took in the sight of the fight that was already underway. And soon, she was targeted by a small group of dark mages, and her eyes narrowed as she brought an arm up and swiped her hand through the air in one swift, fluid motion, causing the ground beneath the dark mages to break away, and then to fall down, down, down into the deep pit.

Mood: Slightly Drunk, Nervous
Company: Miko, Rayleigh, Misaki, Arthas, Letia, Seth, Chris, Satoru, Ichiro, Ryaku, Kenton

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Meiya Sterling ]
These scars on my heart I own them
Dark days when my will was stolen
I can bring it back
Yeah I know it, I know it
And I'm starting to feel again

User Image

She was pacing back and forth in her office in the guild, occasionally glancing open to a sheet of paper on her desk, on which was a request from Miko, the Guild Master of Fairy Tail, asking the aid of Mermaid Heel in the protection of an artifact that the Rune Knights were currently transporting to the capital. She was unsure as to what to do. Most of the guilds members were away on missions, so it would just be herself and the twins, Sahara and Chifumi. Hopefully, everything went smoothly and their help wasn't needed. She didn't want to put her girls in harms way. "..." She was distracted from her fretting when she heard the familiar voices of the twins outside of her door, they were shouting, so they must have gotten into another argument. Heaving a sigh, she ran a hand through her shoulder-length blond hair before moving forward and exiting her office. "Now, now, girls...you're sisters, you shouldn't be fighting." Spotting that Sahara was seated at the bar, her brow furrowed ever so slightly, and she called out to the bar tender that was in the middle of preparing the woman's drink. "Cancel her orders, now isn't the time for alcohol, Sahara." She shifted her gaze onto the dark-skinned female as she spoke her name, her tone authoritative, signaling that she was not to be questioned or disobeyed. Turning her head away, Meiya briefly scanned the room, pausing when her emerald hues landed upon an unfamiliar face, and she turned in the direction of the blond female, blinking once when she took notice of the Exceed beside her. "And who might you be?" She calmly asked, the authoritative tone now gone from her voice.

Mood: Worried, Uneasy
Company: Sahara, Chifumi, Relelia, Cleopatra

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Jade Elray ]
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope and glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

User Image

She awoke with a start, launching herself up into a sitting position, and she turned her head as she looked around. "Huh?" She was below deck on Christina, in the ships weapons room. She'd been checking them last night, making sure everything was running smoothly, just in case they were called upon by Fairy Tail, who were planning on accompanying the Rune Knights as they transported some artifact to the capital, as they believed the dark guild, Acnologia, would come after it. "Guess I fell asleep..." She murmured, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she climbed to her feet, taking notice of the fact that the shipped seemed to be in flight. "..." That woke her up completely. Had Fairy Tail called for their help while she was asleep? Without a second thought, Jade started moving forward at a quick pace, heading for the stairs that would take her up to main deck, eyes widening slightly when she the white blanket that surrounded the ship, which meant they were flying through the clouds. Spotting the others, the Guild Master, Christian, among them, she began making her way over to them, looking a little on edge and worried. "Hey, guys, Master...what's going on? Did Fairy Tail call for our help already?"

Mood: Startled, Sleepy
Company: No one

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi
Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail
Burn Baby Burn!

Cloud didn't expect her to kick him and thus he was hit. However, it didn't hurt too bad, but it did make him hope around for a second. He then looked down at he girl as she offered him the candy again. He gave a sigh and took it, but then put it in his pocket. He then looked around as everyone was picking on both him and Kraehe. Cloud was used to this so it didn't bother him that much. However, Kraehe got upset and stormed off. Cloud sighed and then followed after her. He didn't know why he was either. Maybe he just pitied her for being so small. "Yo, midget girl wait up." he said out to her. "Look, what the hell did you want? I highly doubted you came here just to give me a piece of candy."

Cloud's Theme.

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image

At his again calling her midget, she came to an abrupt halt, stamping her foot on the ground as she did so, her arms held tightly at her side, hands balled into fists. "..." She spun around without notice, pulling one of her arms from her side, jabbing her index finger towards him so that she was pointing up at him as she came face to face with him. "Call me midget one more time, and the next thing you say will be said through a broken jaw!" Kraehe snapped, an obvious threat. When Cloud asked what she wanted, the little blond turned her head away, averting her gaze as she did so, and murmured "I want my cake." Fire Dragon Slayer cake, to be exact. Of course, she didn't say that part aloud, figuring it would just send him running away as far as possible. "My name is Kraehe." She introduced herself, holding her hand out to him, though it wasn't in the usual fashion. The back of her hand was held facing up, and her fingers dangled loosely in front, as if she were expecting him to plant a kiss upon her awaiting hand.

Mood: Determined, Childish, Annoyed
Company: Cloud

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi
Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail
Burn Baby Burn!

Cloud stopped when she turned and pointed at him and then threatening him he called her midget again. Cloud just shrugged and said, "Fine kid. Whatever." he said to her. She then said something about wanting her cake. "I already gave you some. You pretty much brankrupt me for the rest of the month." he said to her. She then introduced herself and then did some weird hand gesture to him. "Uh..." Cloud was raised in the forest so this was something new to hm. He just looked at it confusingly then said, "Yeah...I'm Cloud." he said to her back doing the same hand gesture. "Like this right?"

Cloud's Theme.

Eloquent Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nathan Forthdoor
of Lamia Scale

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Easing bodily pain is one thing... But taking away emotional pain is something even I can't do..."
Company: All the guild mates currently in the guild

Off in one of the secluded corners of the Lamia Scale guild, there sat a boy by himself. Nathan's face was hidden behind a book, reading intently, so it was easy to miss him there. He wasn't the most social member of the guild, in fact, he was usually reading by himself away from the other members. The boy would look up from his book occasionally, but only briefly to see what was happening around the guild hall.

Hearing a conversation between some of the S and A-rank mages, Nathan peeked over from behind his book, listening curiously. From what he could hear, it sounded like there was something going on with Fairy Tail. "It must be about that magic artifact... Is Fairy Tail calling for help?" He heard Hana, Tyson and Lan talking about heading out, so that must have been it. It had already been made clear that anyone below A-rank was to stay at the guild in case something happened, so Nathan slowly went back to reading. It wasn't any of his business, being just a B-Rank mage, but Nathan still wished he was strong enough to help. "Although... I'm not a fighter anyway, just a mage-medic..." he thought before dismissing the whole thing. He went back to studying his book, only glancing up briefly as Tomo came into the guild late.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff