Sparkly Lunatic

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThose who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

It was decent weather for mediating outside but Rayleigh would never say that to anyone, it was really out of his character if he did. He was deeply contemplating on the current events facing Fiore, things were peaceful for the most part and many jobs were available but the dark mages were always scheming of something world-shaking which involved who knows what. Luckily their guild and the other light guilds were always there to stop their plans before they got too ahead of themselves but it seems like they were at it again, this time they were targeting some magic artifact. "It is always the artifacts...and the council expects us to do their dirty work as usual." He thought to himself.
He could hear the chaos of the guild's usual bar room activities going on inside behind him, as much as he loved the guild he hated the ruckus they cause but he was growing to tolerant it. Everyone treated him with a decent level of respect and he reciprocated it in return but nothing beyond that, he was not really too friendly with anyone within the guild and he liked it that way. Sure he spoke to anyone who spoke to him but it was always in a cold semi-unfriendly matter, that's just how he was raised by his surrogate father Ragnos the God of Darkness though for some reason he changed a little by lightening up on his training then bringing him to Fairy Tail. Now Ragnos was nowhere to be found so he stopped looking for him and decided to live his life as he saw fit, whatever that meant.
For most of his young life he was never around people so he didn't develop socially nor does he know how to express his feelings to others unless it was anger or some other negative emotion.
Opening his eyes and taking in the view before he sighed heavily then stood up from his Indian-style sitting position, he was thinking of taking a job seeing as he was running a little low on jewels. He brushed off any blades of grass in his behind then walked back inside the guild to the ruckus and chaos of his fellow guild-mates' drunken activities, he enjoyed a drink every now and then but some people just drank like they were fish. He walked over towards the board and gave the jobs a once over deciding on what to do.

Putting up with certain people: No one
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Mediating
What is the place?: Out back of Fairy Tail Guild Hall

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

User Image
Singing With: Rayleigh
Singing about: What job to take
Singing: Out back of Fairy Tail Guild Hall

It was a loud, noisy, and an overall average day in the Fairy Tail Guild Hall. Fights broke out at least every ten to fifteen minutes. Walking through the noisy guild, the heels on her armor clicked and clanked as she moved towards a table where some of her friends were seated. Since coming to Fairy Tail as a child, Misaki had worked her way up to being an S -Class Mage. It was hard, and multiple times her armor almost shattered completely, but she had made it out through the trials. The weather outside was pretty decent, and the air inside the guild constantly changed. From being calm, to loud and destructive. One of the girl wizards who acted as a waitress when not on a job had come and served Misaki her favorite piece of cake. Strawberry. Just like her mother had loved it as well. As she ate, one of the males in the guild who apparently had his eye on her since they were children came over yet again to try and flirt. " So how's my Valkyrie doing today?" questioned the male. Fun fact. It was this very male who gave her the name that many feared when fighting. The Valkyrie clad in Symphogear. Somehow or another it struck fear into men the way Queen Titania did for her mother. " I'm fine, and how are you this fine day?" questioned Misaki. At her response however the male's face blushed bright red as he stood up and ran from the table over towards his group of male friends. One of the girls at the table had to explain that the male always flirted, but when a girl would answer back his face would go red like a tomato.

After laughing with her friends, she continued to eat her cake. As she did, members of the guild would enter from their jobs and talk about the various creatures that they defeated. When she was a child she'd often listen to those stories absolutely fascinated by their tales of glory. It was then that one of the girls asked if she had a job in mind yet. " Not at the moment, but I'm sure I can go find one in a second." spoke Misaki with a light smile. Standing up from her table, she walked and placed the empty plate and fork where her cake used to be onto the bar. " Thank you, for the cake." With a smile she made her way towards the Request Board. While walking she began to duck and step over the unconscious bodies as well as around those who were still fighting. Honestly, Fairy Tail had to be one of the most exciting places to visit in Fiore. Yawning slightly she caught sight of a male headed in the same direction. That male was Rayleigh, the Shadow/Dark God Slayer. A strong male indeed, and she hoped to never have to fight against him. Once within ear shot of the male she spoke.

" Do you have your sights set on a specific job yet? If not, can I suggest that we select one together?" questioned Misaki now standing besides him with a small smile. She had seen Rayleigh before either sitting alone, or just generally away from a very large group of people before. He had an anti-social nature that made Misaki feel that he had no real friends at all. So starting today, she would attempt at being his friend. Her eyes had glanced upon multiple S -Rank missions that were exclusive to those of S -Rank. The two of them had become S -Ranks around the same time, so why not work together for once?

User Image

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh looked over all the job postings carefully and there were some pretty good ones especially two S-class jobs that caught his eye but he hadn't to a decision yet. Anything A or S class would suit his needs or at least keep himself occupied for a while and make some money for rent that was due soon, "According to some of these jobs postings I may need to have a partner...great." He thought to himself then sighed heavily, normally he did jobs alone that way no one got in his way and he could do it his way without a problem. That and he hated being around people if he could help it especially with the people within Fairy Tail, sure some of them are strong but they had a knack for property damage.

Looking over his shoulder he wondered who could he ask to be his partner though that was hard seeing as their was a major bar brawl going on so it was kind of hard to see who was a good choice. Another thing was he had trouble talking to people especially when they were drunk and fighting, the noise was beginning to get on his nerves as well as it was hard to concentrate so he released some of his dark magical aura to warn people to calm down otherwise he'd get into the brawl and it wouldn't be pretty. Most around the board backed off at the first sign of Rayleigh's magic aura spiking while others were just frozen with fear, sighing a bit the God Slayer lowered his aura to normal levels and turned back towards the board.

Hearing a familiar voice the dark-haired man turned towards the source and saw it was Misaki, another S-class mage. Thinking of her question he shook his head, "I haven't come to a decision yet, I was considering my options." He replied sounding rather irritated, he was not very patient with anyone nor did he know how to speak to them correctly. He recognized her strength and skill so she earned his respected but he never worked with her, everyone in the guild knew of her strength and most feared it but not him. Thinking over her suggestion of working together on a job he thought carefully, "Depends on what job you choose." He stated to Misaki, honestly the idea of working with her wasn't bad but he did better on his own.

Putting up with certain people: Misaki
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Concentrating
What is the place?: Fairy Tail Guild Hall

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A single tear falls into the serene water surface, creating a wave....
That wave is blown by the wind and reaches far away...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlowing within me, originating from memory, I clearly hear fate crying out.....

Cindy Traynor
"Lightning/Explosive Mage"

User Image

"Hold still will you, I'm nearly done okay?" A white haired female states to her model as she puts the finishing touches on a sketch she was doing, it was a good way to pass the time when not doing jobs. "There, done! You can stop posing now." She said to her model who came over to see the finished sketch, "Oh my, you really captured me Cindy! Thank you so much my mother will love it!" The model excited said causing Cindy to smile a little, "I'm sure she will, here and I hope she gets better soon." Cindy said as she handed the sketch to the model before she left out of the guild.

With that done Cindy puts away her sketchbook and pencils in her knapsack, "Now it's time to get some food, I'm starving." She states before walking over towards the bar and sat at an available stool before ordering some hot food, "Guess I should do a job today." She said to herself as she glanced at the bulletin board, she had been training for the last few days but she had did a job two weeks ago but it was time to do another one. Lately jobs had been pouring in as of late and there were rumors of dark mage activity not to mention other occurrences that warranted their attention. "And things were so peaceful too." She thought to herself before the bartender came over and took her order then went off into the kitchen to cook it.

The thunder mage glanced around the guild to see others were planning to do jobs or do some training themselves, it seemed like this was the calm before the storm or so it felt like but she couldn't complain. They stopped the dark mages before and they'll do it again as they always do, "Maybe one of those jobs will shed some light on the plans of the dark mages." Cindy was getting a little anxious so she would eat and look at the job board, "At least things are quiet for the most part." She mumbled to herself.

The company I keep: No one
What're these feeling swirling around in me?: Contemplating

Turn tears to Reverse, you'll Re:birth...
Now open your eyes.....
Ah, if you can feel the brightness...
Evolution Reverse/Re:birth...
If you take a step forward a new future will be born right here...

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

User Image
Singing With: Rayleigh
Singing about: What job to take

" Well then...How about...This one." spoke Misaki as she slid her finger onto the request. " Attack of the Hunger Beast....Hunger Beast have been attacking my home village east of Onibus town, we fended off the creatures once before but they just keep returning to our home. This time they have returned with a terribly frightening creatures. Many people have been forced to leave the village but I refuse to do so, if you can get rid of these creatures I will gladly pay handsomely. It is required that you stay the night at the inn at Onibus town. The creatures seem to have some obsession with attack at night. They don't take anything they just attack us for no reason apparently. It is believed that they have a nesting ground somewhere close by." spoke Misaki as she repeated verbatim from the piece of paper. Looking to Rayleigh now she spoke again. " Since we've no idea of how large their nesting ground is...how about we both go on this one?" questioned Misaki.

There was more than enough money to split between the two of them, so money would not be a problem in this equation. However regardless of whether or not Rayleigh wanted to accompany her, she'd more than likely try to drag him along with her. If that failed then she would go by herself. It was not like she could not do her on jobs. Placing her hands upon her hips now, she waited for Rayleigh's response.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~QUATRO CERBERUS~

Lazarus sighed as he walked down the street, "Man, I come out lookin for a good time an all the pretty lil lasses run back home." His hands wrapped around the back of his head and this time instead of a sigh he yawned. It was common place for him to sneak out of his guild, almost no one in the guild knew he was the guild master and more or less no one outside of it knew as much so he couldn't really say he was thrilled at being out. Now of course, that would be a different story if he had some eye candy to play with, but as things were he may as well find somewhere to take a nap.

Hmmm, he stopped and looked to his right... Blue Pegasus... If he remembered correctly, this generation had some fine lasses indeed. Removing his hands from the back of his head he rubbed his chin in thought... Going in there... Probably wasn't the best idea. And really why limit your choices? The best answer? Create a giant scene and hope someone takes notice! Surely a guild member would at least come out to settle whatever was going on outside of their guild right?

With a grin and a small laugh Lazarus took a deep breath in and leaned back before thrusting forward and shouting, "Oi! If there's any lovely ladies out there looking for a good man then look no further! I'ma real sweetheart! Ya know!?" Lazarus' voice carried a real country boy accent which highlighted the whole "sweetheart" phrase. If this didn't work maybe he really would go take a nap, in a river of his own tears...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Pals: Musub... JADE!
Current Hobbies: Flirting in the name of love
Present location: Out by the Pegasus Guild

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Seated alone at one of the tables in the main hall of the Fairy Tail guild was none other than Stella Fernandes, the descendant of Jellal Fernandes, who was a personal friend to the matriarch of the Scarlet family and third generation member of the guild, Erza Scarlet, otherwise known as Titania. She was currently doing two tasks simultaneously, eating her lunch and reading the latest issue of Sorcerer Magazine, using one hand to flip through the pages as it lay flat upon the wooden surface of the table she was seated at. It had almost been two years since she joined the rowdy guild, and half a year since she had participated in the S-Class trials, which she succeeded in, making her an official S-Class mage. Her family, she often wondered about them, worried sometimes, hoping they were safe and happy, like they had never truly been during their stay in Fiore. She loved them dearly, but she often wished she'd been born into another family. That way, she would have to stick to the guild just to avoid the persecution she faced just because of something she herself hadn't done, but her great great grandfather had. She wanted to begrudge him for the misfortune his actions brought upon their family, but she just couldn't. When it came down to it, he was as much her family as her mother and father.

Finished flipping through the pages of the magazine, the brunette heaved a sigh as she slapped it closed and went to finish what was left of her lunch. As she ate, she finally lifted her head up from staring at the table, as she'd been reading, and took a look around the guild, spotting her guild mates, Rayleigh and Misaki standing side by side in front of the mission board, presumably discussing what missions they were each going to take, or quite possibly going on a mission together as a team. "..." She preferred going on solo missions, having finished one a week ago that paid out a couple million Jewels, as it was an S-Class level mission. It was hard, but worth it for the payout. It was at least a year's worth of rent for her room at Fairy Hills, with enough left over to spend on personal luxuries and the like. Maybe going on a team mission wouldn't be so bad. Only a fraction of the effort. She didn't mind getting a fraction of the reward, it wasn't as if she was strapped for cash at the moment. Finishing off what was left of her lunch, she pushed her chair back and moved to stand, and then made her way over to where Rayleigh and Misaki still stood together at the mission board.

Reaching the pair, she put on a small smile and lifted a hand up in greeting. "Hey guys! You looking to go out on a mission?" Placing one hand upon her hip, she brought her other hand up to grip her chin as she leaned forward, examining the missions currently available on the board, her brown hues zeroing in on the one that Misaki currently had her finger on. "Attack of the Hunger Beast? That definitely sounds dangerous..." She remarked, though the corners of her lips crept upwards into a smirk. "I say we go for it!" She suggested, already including herself in the team.

Mood: Bored
Company: No one

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Jade Elray ]
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope and glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

User Image

She was seated at one of the tables in the guild hall, surrounded by a few of her guild mates as she used her tarot cards to do a reading for them. Flipping over the last card, she blinked and tilted her head to the side as she looked upon the Wheel of Fortune card. "Wheel of fortune...that means that you're at a crossroads. A change lies ahead in your future." As she received some applause from those had been watching, she smiled as she collected her cards as the small crowd dispersed. Stacking the cards into a pile, she slid her eyes closed and heaved a sigh as she began shuffling the deck. When she reopened her eyes, she saw that the number of people in the guild had increased by one, as Cindy had come into the guild and was now making her way over to the bar, where she took a seat on one of the stools. "..." Turning her attention back onto her cards, she finished shuffling them before moving to stand and started making her way towards where the white-haired female was seated at the bar.

However, before the Wizard Saint could reach her guild mate, she stopped when her attention was caught by the shouting of someone outside, calling out for any lovely ladies looking for a good man to look no further, as he was a real sweet heart. "Huh?" Tucking her deck into the folds of her kimono that she wore, Jade spun around on her heel and quickly walked to the front entrance of the guild. Pushing the door open, she left enough space to poke her head out, and took a quick look around outside. After a few moments of searching, her gaze landed upon a young-looking blond man who, in her opinion, was fairly attractive. "Who are you?" She curiously asked as she began approaching the man, one gloved hand held over her voluptuous chest while the other hung loosely at her side.

Mood: Happy, Playful
Company: No one

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~QUATRO CERBERUS~

Lazarus maintained the position after yelling for a moment before slouching down with a sigh... Honestly he didn't expect it to work. Even so, his expectations meant little in the face of reality, and they sure as hell did not keep the man from quickly perking up at the sound a beauties voice. After quickly looking her over, since as a professional in this regard he could avoid the creepy 'look over', a large smile spread across his face, "Well, I reckon my luck must be turnin if a maiden such as yourself answers my call." With another smile Lazarus gave a knightly bow, "Greetins ma'am. The name is Lazarus, I'm allowed to hang out in the Cerberus guild for my talents as a box lifter and master meat sack." Yup, that was about the size of it. What a great life! Er, fake life!

With the greeting out of the way he stood back up with a large smile. After first contact it was a good idea to let the other person size you up as you have likely already done with them, besides, bowing too long might make the greeting weird!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Pals: Musub... JADE!
Current Hobbies: Flirting in the name of love
Present location: Out by the Pegasus Guild

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Noticing the job flyer that Misaki had picked out then listening to her example it aloud Rayleigh was more than alright with the job and with the two of them on it there would be nothing to stop them. "You have a point, we don't even know how many or what we're dealing with so it would be best to partner up on this one." He answered Misaki, he knew either one of them alone could handle whatever was attacking Onibus Town but two S-class mages would get the job done quicker and more efficient though the idea of him working with someone else made him feel uneasy as he wasn't used to it. "So when should we leave?" He asked Misaki, he didn't care when they left at this point just as long as they got there.

A cold chill ran up his spine when he heard another familiar voice, this voice belonged to Stella another S-class mage of the guild. The God Slayer had a slightly annoyed look on his face as the brunette came over inquiring about the job he and Misaki were going to take,"What of it Stella?" He asked as he looked at Stella then looked away, he didn't know how to act around her at all especially when she got alcohol in her system. She was wild enough without it not to mention more irritating than anything though Rayleigh didn't hate her, it was quite the opposite but he would never tell her or anyone how he felt about Stella. When she showed interest in the job he sighed heavily, "You just did a mission a week ago, besides Misaki and I can handle this ourselves as three S-class mages would be some serious overkill." He stated seriously to Stella as he was worried about property damage and such.

Putting up with certain people: Misaki, Stella
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Contempt, slightly flustered
What is the place?:Magnolia Town; Fairy Tail Guild Hall

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

User Image
Singing With: Rayleigh and Stella
Singing about: Whether or not to let Stella join

A familiar voice soon rang through Misaki's ears, and as she turned her head slightly Stella was right besides her. Now Stella had nothing wrong with her, but she did have a bit of a problem with her great grandfather. Jellal Fernandes. He had been a personal friend of the Matriarch of her family, but he had also hurt a great deal. Though she did have him to thank for the wonderful last name. Shaking the negative thoughts away, she looked over to Rayleigh who seemed quite disturbed with the idea of Stella joining them on their job request. Now usually Misaki would play the neutral card, but splitting 4,500,000 Jewel three ways would become rather bothersome to benefit everyone. Like Misaki, she lived in Fairy Hills, which would never lowers its prices no matter how they begged. Rayleigh did bring up an interesting point.

" He's right, do you feel recharged. Since you did pick the harder job before I had the chance too." spoke Misaki with a smile. " However...If your feeling up to it. We still don't know how large their nesting grounds are...Besides, the quicker we get it done the better...right?" questioned Misaki as she looked towards Rayleigh with a puppy dog face. It was almost as if she was begging for Stella to come along as well. " If we do it that way, its 1,500,000 Jewel for each of us. Sounds fair right?" Regardless of whether or not it was fair, it was the only even way to divide the money up between the three of them. Gently ripping the flier off from the board now as to not rip the information she now offered it to Raleigh since they'd more or less be going on this job. It was also a sign that she was willing to let him call the shots on this request. A team leader in most cases.

User Image

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Miko Dreyer

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image
We are fairy tail...

Out in an empty field a mage dressed in blue stood before a large ogre like creature that was dead on the floor. It was bleeding internally as the blood poured out of it's mouth. The woman that stood before the creature was none other than miko dreyer fairy tail's current guild master. Something about this ogre was off. It had been altered somehow. She had kept this mission secret from the rest of the guild and set out to finish it on her own. She figured that she would investigate this matter on her own. Unfortunately for her the ogre just had a slight deformity on it's left arm and the people of the village over exaggerated. It was time's like this that even miko herself doubted her own skill's as guild master. She returned to the village that had given them the job and collected the money. As she walked of she sighed deeply and looked to the sky. She often thought of her ancestor makarov dreyer. Her goal was to be like him or even greater. The magic council often looked down on her for being so young. On top of that fairy tail often caused a lot of damage to many city's that they entered for a mission and that alone they always gave her a hard time about.

Once miko was a decent distance from the village a purple magic seal appeared infront of her and created a shadowy mist before her. Miko stepped through it and was now in a strange purple area with multiple triangles floating around. On the othe end was fairy Tail's guild hall. Now not to far away from the three S-class mages the shadowy mist appeared. Most member's of fairy tail knew that this was how miko entered the guild most of the time. From the mist she walked out and held her head high spotting the s-class mages. "The three of you heading out together" said miko raising an eyebrow and imagining to herself the outcome. In her head she saw an entire city crumble and people running out screaming. Then she saw the devil himself rising up and taking over the world. She soon snapped out of it and looked at the three mages once more. "Please do be mindful of your surrounding's" said miko as she walked away from them and made her way up the stair's. Once at the top she turned and leaned over the balcony and watched the other mage's who were below. She liked watching her the guild member's argue and converse.

...We stand tall

Im with:No one

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image

Seeing the slight look of annoyance on Rayleigh's face as he turned his head towards her, the brunette straightened her posture and started turning herself away from the God Slayer, averting her gaze when she heard his question. As out-going as she was, she was more insecure, and she lacked the confidence to stand up for herself, instead cowering away or just leaving. She didn't know what it was that made her stay this time. "N-nothing..." She murmured, placing upon her chest the hand that she had been gripping her chin with just a moment ago. When he looked away from her, she cast a glance in his direction, exhaling as she relaxed a little. What really got to her was not what people said or did, but the look in their eyes as they stared her down. After she'd voiced her interest in joining them in participating in the mission, Stella quickly tensed back up upon hearing Rayleigh's heavy sigh that followed shortly afterwards. "..." He then went on to try and discourage her from taking part in the mission, mentioning the mission she'd done a week ago, and how he and Misaki would be able to handle things on their own, deeming three S-Class mages to be overkill. "But..." She protested, her gaze falling to the floor as her sentence trailed off, not having it in her to insist to come along. She was about to walk off when Misaki chimed in, saying that, if she felt up to it, she could come along, as they didn't know how large the Hunger Beasts nesting grounds were, and the quicker they got it done, the better. She nodded her head in agreeance. As she said that, if they did it this way, each of them would get 1,500,000J of the reward, she brought a hand up into the air in protest and said "I-I don't really need that much! I'll just take 500,000...you can split the remaining 1,000,000 between yourselves!" Watching as Misaki pulled the mission request off the board, she blinked once as she heard the familiar voice of their guild master, and turned around to face the dark-haired woman as she stepped out of the mist. "Um, yeah..." When warned to be mindful of their surroundings, she tilted her head to the side, watching with a curious expression as the master walked away. "W-well...should we get going?" She asked, clapping her hands together in front of her chest as she spun back around to face her partners.

Mood: Nervous, Dejected
Company: Rayleigh, Misaki

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Jade Elray ]
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope and glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

User Image

Her eyes were glued to the blond man as he appeared to be looking her over, doing it quickly, with a large smile spreading across his face once he was finished. "..." At what he said, about his luck turning if a maiden like herself answered his call, she brought a loosely clenched fist up to cover her mouth as she giggled quietly, amused by his words. "You really believe in luck?" She curiously inquired, lowering her hand from her mouth as the man lowered himself in what looked to be a gentlemanly bow. If it wasn't for the fact that she didn't recognize him, she'd say this man was a member of Blue Pegasus, as he seem to courteously attend to a woman the way all the male members of the guild did. As he introduced himself as Lazarus, stating that he was allowed to hang out in the Quatro Cerberus guild, on account of his talents as a box lifter and a master meat sack, Jade tilted her head to the side as she placed both hands upon her chest, her fingertips facing towards herself. "Well, I don't know what a master meat sack is...but I'm Jade...Jade Elray, the resident Wizard Saint of Blue Pegasus." With the introductions out of the way, she lowered her hands from her chest and started quickly approaching Lazarus, stopping just a few feet away. It was at the point she smirked, threw her arms out to the sides, and launched herself at the man, intending to glomp him, something she did to every male she found to be attractive.

Mood: Happy, Playful, Intrigued
Company: Lazarus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas