User Image
Hagi Redfox
Independent Wizard Saint
Metal Dragon Slayer

Molten silver flows through my veins.
Steel pumps in my heart.
Truly I am a man of steel.
Cold and unmoving.

Hagi nodded as she suggested that they go back to her guild so that she could tend to some business. Hagi followed after her in silence. He hardly ever had anything to say, so why say something now. As he followed her around he couldn't help but wonder what kind of magic she specialized in. Maybe he would find out later on during their travels together.

Gekko

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
User Image
        ████ ████████ __ and I'll do _ t h e_ t i m e_
        __________________` the CRAIZED * mage
        ___________i Q u o r r a _J u s t i c e
████ ❖ ████████ ___________________________________ you're my _ s w e e t e s t _ c r i m e_
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              Status】 100%
              Location】Acnogolia Guild
              With】Aranea
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
                                                        It had been a few weeks since Quorra had seen the outside world as well as having her wonderful deadly baby. Ah yes the baby. After a few weeks carrying the half-human half-parasite baby and through hours of terrible pain and suffering little or should I say large Aranea Justice Adsecula was born into the dark mage world. Of course Quorra was horrified at the sight of the little baby, but there was a sense of motherly comfort soon came over the woman. Sure the baby was technically a creation of some horrible experiment, but she did give birth to her, so there was some feelings behind. Though Quorra was not alone when she had her little Aranea. Linnae, who thanks to her help had created the child was with Quorra most of the time she was pregnant to actually giving birth to the baby. In fact, the two woman acted as both mothers for the child. Linnae was more the motherly type, thanks to her age and understanding of children, while Quorra was there to comfort the child. Now that it had been a few weeks, little Aranea wasn't so little anymore.

--- time skip ---

Sitting on her bed, Quorra looked down at the sleeping Aranea. Her hand rested on her daughter's head as she ran it down her head, almost as if she was stroking the girl's hair. Watching as the girl adjusted her body onto the woman's legs, a small smile grew on Quorra's face. Turning her head to look at the clock, the girl raised an eyebrow at the time. It was near mid afternoon and Quorra hadn't visited Medea in awhile. She wondered what the woman was up too and if there was anything that she could help with. Oh god how she wanted to go on a mission badly.

"Aranea... Baby it's time to wake up." She said moving her hands onto the girl's shoulders and slowly pulling her up closer to her. The sounds of the girl's many legs moving all at once as she woke up, caused a smile to rest on the girl's face. Watching as Aranea's violet eyes start to open, Quorra continued to stroke the girl's hair. "Mommie has to go visit your aunt. So I am going to need you to wait here with your other mommie. Okay sweetie?" She said with a grin as she could tell the girl didn't want her to leave. Now when Quorra was with Aranea she would talk like that to the girl, but no one else and if anyone messed with her about it...well they would pay. Standing up, she watched the girl move from the bed to the door. It killed her to leave Aranea alone with Linnae, but she didn't want anything to happen to her. Seeing and hearing the girl's pleas for her to go, the green haired mage let out a sigh. "Fine, you can come but please stay in the shadows. Okay?" Quorra said watching as Aranea agreed to and slid off into the shadows behind her.

Gekko

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
User Image
Aranea Justice Adsecula
Mother, may I...

The rather large and many legged Aranea slept quietly on Quorra's bed next to her. It was only a few weeks ago that the girl was born and already she was larger than her mother, in both height and weight. But she couldn't help it, genetics were genetics and that was what she was given. Moving her head, on Quorra's lap the girl continued to sleep. Dreams of her playing with the Worldgorger ran through her head as she slept. The sudden tough of her mother's hands on her shoulders, as she was told to wake up caused the girl to slowly rise her head up as she looked up at Quorra.

"Momma, what's the matter?" The parasite girl said curiously as her body started to rise on her many legs, as she rubbed her right eye. Hearing Quorra tell her that she needed to stay with Linnae, she quickly shook her head. No! I don't want to stay here and wait for Mom to come home! I want to come with you! Please Momma, don't leave me here by myself." Aranea said pouting as tears started to form at the sides of her eyes. Watching as Quorra's expressions started to tell her that she was thinking of bringing her and then hearing the answer she wanted, it appeared that her many legs seemed to move in joy.

"Oh thank you Momma! I promise you won't have to worry about me, I will be as quiet as one of mommies bugs." She said with a wide grin on her face as she moved to Quorra's side. She knew the deal with her having to go into hiding and was trying to get better at it.

...kill them all?
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
I'll swallow you whole!

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Atori
Experiment

Locaᴛion:The Island
With:Himself/Setsuna and Elle

"Prey...?
Atori looked at Elle with annoyance. "Whats the matter? Did I scare you!?" he asked as he inched to her before moving away. When she bared his path with her body, he narrowed his eyes on her. "I was the one who set you free, and this is how you repay me? YOU BRAT!" he yelled angrily as he rose a hand to smack her away though he stopped when he heard Setsuna. Of course Setsuna wouldn't take it kindly so he stopped himself. He wasn't afraid of Setsuna, after all, Atori was probably( At least to himself), stronger then him. "Sorry kids, I'm going to do my own thing." he said with a smirk. With a rather painful grunt, a electrical like aura surrounded him as six pillar like objects shot out from his back. With a smile, he darted ahead before leaping into the air as his body covered itself in electricity, letting him fly for a short time. As he flew towards the boats, he smirked as he began firing at the boats with a mad laugh. The boat soon began filling with water from the holes, letting Atori sit back and watch with a laugh. "AND DON'T COME BACK!" he yelled.
"Finally something to kill!

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Aono

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

My Mask is there but only with you here I can smile truly

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

Yuna felt the boat suddenly rock and break. She summoned a wind barrier and grabbed miroku. She made sure to keep the wind barrier up and said"I think we all might have face some hostility after all." She looked blanked face at miroku and began to float towards the island. She was sure that everyone had their own way of getting there and thought we will all meet up soon then. She saw the person who did it the strike and smirked slightly.

Eloquent Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nathan Forthdoor
of Lamia Scale

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Easing bodily pain is one thing... Emotional pain is entirely different..."
Accompanying: Lan and Ayumu
Ooc: [Eh, it's not much.][

It had been an hour or so since Nathan left with Lan and Ayumu to take care of the mission. The client was somewhere in the city, although the exact location was exactly given. Therefore, the group was stuck resorting to searching around for anyone looking blue, literally. "I thought it would be a bit easier finding somebody with blue skin than this..." Nathan mumbled quietly, glancing down at the job flyer again. "Although, I guess they could be hiding out..." he added.

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Nira Urani

User Image
I know I should realize
Time is precious, It is worthwhile

Nira took the seat beside guildmaster Medea, but she did not begin to relax until the harp was in her hands once again. She leaned the large instrument familiarly against her shoulder and took a moment to reflect on how she felt. Unfortunately, even these feelings were elusive to expression at the current moment.
Then again, it had been a while since she had seen a memorable sunrise. The last one she remembered seeing was one she had seen at the conclusion of a long night she had spent awake. She closed her eyes a moment to visualize the scene, and opened her eyes only when she felt the melody on her fingers. She rested the fingers against the strings but a moment before she began to play a soft an airy melody at a gentle 2/2 time at a slow tempo.
That morning was laden with frost, and it was one of the days she had been outside armed with little more than a tent and some food she had managed to spend what little money she had left. Resources were running low, and on that night, she remembered feeling very lost. She had not been able to sleep, but it was the first night she had not cried. It was a strange feeling to feel solace and a kind of peace from the sun, even though it was colder when it had peered over the horizon than when it had been missing from the sky.
Even so, morning brought peace.
I wonder what I'll say first, she mused and a small smile broke through her pensive expression. There was still time to think about that, wasn't there? On the other hand... I'll order a chocolate milkshake.

Location? : Guild Building

Despite how I feel inside
Have to trust it'll be alright
Have to stand up to be stronger

Pray for me, as I have lost my faith in holy wars.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image

| Magical Energy xxxXixxxx 1000/2000
| Magic Poisoning xxxxxxxx 2%
| Mystic Power Energy xxixx 13202/25000

| World Drain Rate xxxxxxx 90pt / minute
| Poisoning Rate xxxxxxxxx 0% / minute

| Condition: xxxxxxixxxxxx Perfect

| Identity Protector revealed to:
| Identity Protector is not on
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally catching what was being said, only because she was using her magic to amplify her hearing, Sakura headed out of the kitchen. Nothing was in danger of burning, so she wasn't needed there anymore, not immediately. Hearing Chris' complement she smiled and said, "thank you Uncle Chris." Chris was still a good person even if he was very mean right now to papa. She had been calling him uncle for the last month and a half. She almost retracted that though since Chris was hurting papa so much.

She made it to Arthas right after he said it would make the country a safer place. Wow the whole country, what sort of mission are they taking? she thought to herself. Not caring what mission it was, She spoke up before Misaki could. "Can I come?" She didn't want to be left behind. She put on her happiest smile. Hopefully this would not make them say no, not wanting to break her heart. She had a natural talent for deceptions and they would truly believe she was that overly happy. "Please Aunt Misaki! Pleeease!" Arthas would say no, but If she could get Misaki on her side, it would be harder for Arthas to stop her. Even with the smile and pleading, Odds were Misaki would say no, It would probably take a miracle to get them to take her. If it was an important mission like she thought, they might need her strength and speed, but she was still a 8 year old child, even though she was 13 years old now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Sakura's Theme
The Tragic Fate of the Eternal Child

Where am I dying: Fairy Tail Guild
Who am I dying with: Arthas, Misaki, Draven
How I'm feeling while Dying: Curious, Hopeful, Excited

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

"I think we should split up and search the island first. Each guild goes of in a different direction." Bringing a hand up, she pointed skywards and added "If anyone sees anything, fire a blast of magic into the air for the others to see." Looking to Yuna and Chifumi as they discussed battle plans, Yuna suggesting those who could make barriers or heal be placed in the middle, so as to heal any who were injured during conflict, and Chifumi mentioning her ability to both heal and make barriers. "Before we go deciding anything, we need to find out what it is we're up against." Before she could say anything further on the matter, Stella was interrupted by Miroku's grabbing her hand and ask her if she would bear his children, watching exasperatedly as he did the same to another girl, and another. "..." When Yuna started hitting him with her fan, once for every girl he hit on, she smirked as she leaned in towards Rayleigh as the girl dragged him back to her side, berating him for not controlling himself. "She liiiiikes him." She whispered to the God Slayer, rolling her tongue. Next thing she knew, bolts of electricity were raining down on them from the sky, filling the boat with holes, causing it to start to sink as water started flooding in. Cursing, she hopped out of the sinking boat and into the water, kicking her arms and legs around to keep her head above water. "Looks like someone doesn't want us getting to that island..."

Mood: Worried, Annoyed
Company: Rayleigh, Shihona, Nix, Lyra, Cindy, Tyson, Tomo, Chifumi, Lilith, Yuna, Miroku

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Ragna Mulloez
S Ranked Earth Dragon Slayer of Crime Sorcière

Locaᴛion:Era
With:Lakshia

Ragna didn't deactivate his usage of power for now thanks to flying. He felt sick so when he landed on the ground, he felt much better over all. He sighed and looked around. The island looked nothing like he had imaged so that was odd. "Lets be quick." he said in a annoyed tone. He didn't want to be with Shinjiro right now but he would if he had too.
(( UGhhh this post sucked I'm sorry >> ))
"I will not let her down...

Blessed Hunter

Suki TaiyoUser Image
Quarto Cerberus Light/Shadow Mage
[Location: Goblin Town ]
[With: Lazarus ]
[Mood: Serious ]

Everyone gathers around for the perfect view
But the end is inevitable
You knew that, right?

User Image

Suki was the one to initiate and attack taking Lazarus' shadow and creating her scythe with it "Shadow Step" she said her body itself turning into a large shadow before what looked like black petals floated off the body and disappeared into the sky her body reappearing behind a large patch of goblins before making a large slash with it taking out two of the goblins before yelling to Lazarus "Any time now'!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's a cruel world
Days of fighting for things
My precious thing, what is it that fools are offering?
Can't seem to wake up from the dream

Suki's Theme

Blessed Hunter

Setsuna
Company: Elle
Mood: Annoied,Anxious
Place: Island

User Image

Setsuna let out a sigh as Atori said he would go off on his own Setsuna had half a mind to slice him with his katana right then and there when he yelled at Elle but they were both his friends to a point and he would regret hurting either of them but he turned to Elle "Let Atori do what he wants Lets go hide somewhere" he said as he heard the boat seem to crack and gargle Atori must have sunk it it was better then killing them "Come on then" he said as he turn toward Elle and awkward smile on his face trying to cheer Elle up the concern obviously on her face.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThose who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh sat next to Stella as the boat neared the island, he just wanted to relax a bit before they reached the island. Hearing Shihona voice her suggestions on what their approach should be he listened quietly, Yuna spoke next saying healers and those that can make barriers should be in the center. Chifumi then spoke up saying she could do both and didn't mind being in the center as her magic was suited to a certain range of combat, "Doesn't matter what we do, just as long as we get there and get to work." He thought to himself before Stella added her suggestions, he looked up to see Miroku just flirt with every girl on the boat and take them by the hand asking if they would bare his children. The God Slayer glared at the Sabertooth mage angrily seeing him do the same to Stella before Yuna dragged him away and berated him, shaking his head he looked back towards the island noticing lightning raining down on the boat riddling it with holes. Sighing Rayleigh leapt off the boat and began trending water then swam over towards Stella catching her comment, "Definitely, someone's asking for some pain." He replied before swimming towards the island, he noticed that Chifumi had formed a wind barrier around herself, Lilith, and Arthur that was floating towards the island. Tyson has transformed into his Dragon Soul form to carry Tomo to the island by air, Cindy was carrying Lyra while using Lightning Body, and Shihona was swimming right behind him.

Putting up with certain people: Stella, Lyra, Cindy, Nix, Shihona, Tyson, Tomo, Chifumi, Lilith, Arthur, Yuna, Miroku
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Contemplating
What is the place?: Boat; Heading for the island

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

((Just shadowed all my characters in this post to save time))

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen
Quatro-Cerberus: S - Class
Silver Claimer Mage

Where am I?: Hargeon Town, Island
Who is that?:
Condition: Great
How am I feeling?: Annoyed

It would be a dream come true,
If you'd only realize
That it's only you who makes me feel this way...
Oh, how amazing would it be to believe in a new day,
Where we both could live inside of each other's hearts?

Nix was starting to become more and more annoyed with this mission. Things seemed to calm down until a man started asking several woman a question she would much rather forget. Then someone on the island attacked their boat, filling it with holes, causing it to quickly fill with water. As if that wasn't bad enough the Sabertooth mages used a wing barrier to keep themselves from falling into the water but left the rest of them to fend for themselves. The woman dove into the water and swam towards the island, not paying attention to where the others where going. The S class mage was merely focusing on the island to not get distracted.

though when Nix finally reached the shore and got onto dry land.. She wasn't around the others. Somehow she had swam to a different section of the island and got separated. "Dammit.. And here I was the one saying we needed to stick together. I really should have payed more attention to where the others were. Maybe if I just follow the coastline I'll find them and then give those Sabertooth mages a piece of my mind." The snow haired woman growled as she started walking along, trying to find the others while being by herself.

So then,
Until the end,
Won't you please keep watch over me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out